Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Watching AMS: Versace last night I remembered a guy I knew

A guy like Andrew, fortunately he didn't kill anyone but he became violent as his facade began to collapse and he was no longer desirable.

When I saw him last, about five years ago, he was a pudgy 40 year old married to his hag who supported him financially. He told me he was in talks with Channing Tatum to star as him when his thrilling life story was made into a movie directed by Spielberg.

Then he asked if he could borrow $1000 to get his car out of impound. I politely said no and walked away and have never seen nor heard from him again.

Did you know a Andrew Cunanan?

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2018 4:35 AM

So you didn't in fact know a whore who became a serial killer?

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 10:21 PM

R1 he was a whore who became violent but was not a killer.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 10:25 PM

Yeah I knew an Andrew Cunanan: he’s my brother, and he’s now old and jobless living here mooching off me because I don’t want to see him homeless (which is his only alternative). Please God let him get hit by a truck crossing the street soon.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 10:31 PM

I met Andrew Cunanan while he was on the lam.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 10:33 PM

Yes OP. Haven't we all known someone like that?

Pathological liar, always trying to impress people with stories of things they'd done or people they've met, desperately tries to give off a vibe of having more money and being more important than they are.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 10:37 PM

"a Andrew Cunanan" is a pathological murdering maniac. Thank god we have not "all known someone like that".

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 10:40 PM

I went out on a couple dates with Andrew back in San Diego. Wasn’t very memorable but then about a year later is when he went on his rampage.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 11:00 PM

Dates? You went on "dates"? And you can't remember the "dates" with a guy who became an internationally known killer 1 year after dating?

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2018 4:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!