Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blaze Bernstein, missing young man found dead in park, PART II

Continue the discussion on this case here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 9, 2018 4:07 AM

The more I look at Blaze, the more I want his killer executed. If we couldn't fry Matthew Shepard's killers, hopefully we can fry him.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 6:41 PM

Thanks Op,

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 6:58 PM

My headline is better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 7:02 PM

Any info on killer's mom?

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 7:04 PM

Who cares r3? are you the same person who's obsessed with thread titles in your he Trump Treason threads? Give it a rest already! A second thread was created before you did yours, deal with it and move on.

The fanatic obsession with thread titles is blurring substance with style. I know, so gay.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 8:47 PM

Blaze should be remembered, not the cruel Aspie with no conscience.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2018 12:40 AM

I heard that Woodward went to mass the Sunday after and took communion, which he couldn't of done if he was conscious of a mortal sin. He would of had to go to confession first and ask for forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2018 1:41 AM

R7 = MOST DEFINITELY RETARDED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2018 1:51 AM

The Blaze craze does really amaze!

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2018 2:16 AM

You could of been more nicerer about it r8.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2018 2:18 AM

Was this a hookup in some isolated place?

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2018 2:19 AM

R10 Oh honey

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2018 2:20 AM

The Blaze assaults are coming from Aspies defending their brethren. They love Woodward.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2018 2:22 AM

Blaze is a perfect name for a homosexual

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2018 2:24 AM

Newport Beach man charged in stabbing death of Blaze Bernstein described as quiet, serious and 'violent'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2018 4:10 AM

Sam will not last a week in prison. Newport Beach is a LONG way from San Quentin.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2018 4:13 AM

[quote]R14 Blaze is a perfect name for a homosexual

Or a 1950s stripper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2018 5:12 AM

Blaze has the cute-Jewish-dork look I love.

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2018 5:43 AM

His body isn't even COLD yet, you monster!

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2018 11:15 AM

Blaze looks like the nicest gay ever.

Didn’t they go to a performing arts school ! Shouldn’t be overrun with gays?

If the bastard gets the death penalty I would gladly dip the switch.

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2018 11:27 AM

Was cute R18. Looked a bit like JGL.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2018 9:13 PM

It sounds like it was, r20. Someone claiming to have gone to school with them posted this on Reddit:

(Paragraph breaks added for clarity)

This isn’t an attack towards op in any way, as I agree that in normal circumstances, outing someone is an extremely shitty and inconsiderate thing to do. However, I wanted to just provide some context leading up to this.

Sam was a very openly homophobic and conservative person while attending Ocsa, speaking firmly about his views on these subjects. As someone who attended ocsa, (I was the year behind blaze, I was a freshman when he was a sophomore), I can tell you that the school was extremely liberal. When I say extremely, I mean To the point that the few openly conservative people were known by name by most everyone in the school, literally only because of their political beliefs.

Because of this I was very surprised I did not ever hear of or speak to Sam during my high school years, and that was when I found out he had left during his sophomore year. Basically what I’m trying to explain through all this, is that I can guarantee Sam was renowned throughout his class and most likely the entire school, specifically for his homophobic views. I know this because Ocsa has one of the largest lgbtq+ communities in the Orange County School district, which would inevitably lead to many controversies surrounding the homophobia preached by Sam.

Now going back to the texts sent about Sam to some of Blaze’s friends, of course I cannot speak for blaze or what his motives were, but I highly doubt the texts were the nature of “haha guess who I just found out is gay?!” It was definitely more in the nature of “Sam, the extremely homophobic classmate from high school just hit on me, I had no idea he was even into guys ”, obviously prompting confusion for the people involved, and maybe even some insight as to why he had been aggressively fighting against those emotions, therefore leading to anger towards homosexuals.

This is just some social context I would like to provide for anyone reading, as I’m sure it’s hard to guess what the atmosphere at a Liberal Arts school might be like, and the general attitude towards certain topics. I understand from the outside how it could look like Blaze might’ve just outed Sam because he plain didn’t care, but knowing how that school was and the type of person Blaze and his friends were, I cannot see those texts being anything other than mere confusion/shock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2018 9:42 PM

I just wonder if Sam hit on him because he was genuinely interested in him (and things went south somehow), or if he was always planning on killing him. In other words, if he was actually closeted, or just a violent, sociopathic straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2018 9:49 PM

Sam hit on Blaze.

Sam invited Blaze out. Blaze innocently accepted. Maybe he thought if he showed some kindness to this ape-like Trump supporter, he might come around and be a more decent person.

But before Blaze could do that. Sam acted like the pig/Nazi/Trump supporter/Republican he is, and viciously murdered Blaze. Depriving us of what was a very kind decent young man.

This is what happened. Anyone here trying to convince you otherwise should be FF'd, and dismissed as a loony, mentally ill Trumptard.

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2018 9:54 PM

I wish the family would release the plum and rum upside down cake recipe. I can figure it out on my own, but using Blaze’s recipe would make it nicer.

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2018 9:54 PM

Sam has crazy aspie eyes! No soul.

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2018 10:58 PM

Oh, that Sam! If he hadn’t gotten his fifteen minutes via murder, he would have become famous for his virulently heterosexualist, pussyhounding ways....just like me.

[quote]“I would vigorously bone the living hell out of my English teacher, like holy f- -k. I don’t care if it’s miscegenation [interbreeding], That babe would be pregnant as f- -k year after year, around the clock, acting as a hub of genetic imperialism and giving life to half arab Saboteur-offspring to further my conquest and aims,”

Apologies for linking to the NY Post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2018 5:18 AM

Yes indeed it would have been miscegenation, her noble Arab blood sullied by his white trash jelly jar genes.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2018 5:36 AM

It is easy to say after the fact but the killer looked scary. Was there any sign of that? Or was he considered just good looking guy politically very wrong ?

I don’t believe his unwanted kiss story but I hope he gets many more unwanted kisses and much worse at the place he’s going.

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2018 6:31 AM

It’s crazy to me how bold SW acted, did he try to hide anything at all after the murder? Obviously a social media/chat trail, a body out in the open, evidence in a car, talking to police etc.. and he certainly didn’t try to run. I hope that his family’s obvious wealth doesn’t contribute in getting him any reduced sentences. Have there been any statements from SW parents?!

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2018 7:00 AM

What was that poor kid doing out there? Didn't he know the guy,was a monster? Everything's online now.

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2018 7:09 AM

The only statement has been his mother snippily saying she "would like it very much" if everyone could respect both families' privacy, R30. It starts at 1:10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2018 7:16 AM

FWIW there was lots of early gossip about the killer’s past attempts to get with dudes, both the victim and other guys from their high school. People writing those stories figured out his identity before it was publicly known based on his past as a weird outspoken homophobe who skunk around trying to secretly hook up with guys.

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2018 1:31 PM

Here’s another misconception: Sam’s family isn’t wealthy. Yes, they live in Newport, but their house is pretty small, and it looks like it hasn’t been renovated, ever. They appear very middle class.

Blaze’s home, on the other hand, was fairly large and very nice. All new everything.

So according to the NY Post, Sam didn’t really believe any of the stupid nonsense he was constantly spouting. He was attracted to men, and expressed an attraction to one of his female teachers who is apparently of Middle East ancestry, and mused of procreating with her prolifically.

So here we have a bi-sexual Neo Nazi, who liked hot women who may be Muslim.

What a fucking idiot. I am so sorry that Blaze lost his life to this fucking idiot and for something that made zero sense even to the idiot who killed him.

Sam should have been sent to a mental health facility LONG ago. Fucking piece of shit. Killed someone for crap he didn’t even believe in or correspond to. Just playing make believe that ended up killing someone who was a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2018 3:44 PM

r27- Aspergers (autism) sufferers are diabolical. They see other humans as objects to be used and exploited. Dahmer was an autistic.

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2018 10:39 PM

In case anyone was still wondering if Sam was a Nazi...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2018 7:23 PM

Stop posting fake sites, r36.

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2018 7:38 PM

[quote] Dahmer was an autistic.

No he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2018 7:39 PM

ProPublica isn't a fake site, R37. But you have heavy investment in believing this guy isn't a violent, far right extremist. Maybe ask yourself why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 27, 2018 7:48 PM

Dahmer was an autistic. No he wasn't.

Yes he was! google it.

by Anonymousreply 40January 27, 2018 8:25 PM

r40 I know he was an alcoholic, is this autist thing new? I never heard that about him.

by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2018 8:27 PM

Big rumors that Cunanan was too.

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2018 8:30 PM

Here’s Sam, training with Atomwaffen Division in Texas.

I wonder if Sam ever told his buddies that he trolled social media for male to male hook ups, or that he was secretly in love with a cute Jewish boy who was attending pre-med at an Ivy League, or that he was fantasizing about procreating with his beautiful, Muslim, Middle Eastern, high school English teacher?

How much do you all want to bet that 95% or more of the young men who join these groups, do so because they were raised in an extremely homophobic environment, and find it impossible to accept that they themselves, are homosexual or bisexual?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2018 9:52 PM

This is an interesting wrinkle - do we think he's a self-hating gay, or a neo-Nazi, or both? From Orange county, no less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 28, 2018 10:50 AM

[quote]R32 his mother snippily saying she "would like it very much" if everyone could respect both families' privacy...

Translation: "Do not even [italic]think[/italic] of asking about my horrendous parenting failures...!"

by Anonymousreply 45January 28, 2018 11:12 AM

[quote]This is what happened. Anyone here trying to convince you otherwise should be FF'd, and dismissed as a loony, mentally ill Trumptard.

Dude, nobody cares about you FF'ing them. Jesus, grow up.

ANYWAY.....

[quote]Sam hit on Blaze.

WHY do you need to believe this? Why would you want to believe this?

by Anonymousreply 46January 28, 2018 11:31 AM

The Israeli press is all over this.

by Anonymousreply 47January 28, 2018 2:15 PM

R46, according to Sam’s and Blaze’s classmates and friends, that is exactly what happened. Allegedly, Sam had previously pursued a sexual relationship with Blaze, but Blaze rejected him. Allegedly, Sam flipped out over the rejection, and was expelled from OSCA as a result.

Sam had a long withstanding grudge against Blaze, because Blaze had confided in his two best friends regarding the situation.

by Anonymousreply 48January 28, 2018 7:15 PM

Per Reddit weeks ago, Sam had a “secret” relationship with some other dude in high school, not with Blaze - his thing with Blaze ,whatever it was, came later

by Anonymousreply 49January 28, 2018 8:53 PM

Will Sam attempt a classic "homosexual panic" defense?

by Anonymousreply 50January 28, 2018 9:38 PM

"This is an interesting wrinkle - do we think he's a self-hating gay, or a neo-Nazi, or both? From Orange county, no less.": OC WENT blue in 16 dummy! Also, this kid is Aspergers !!!

by Anonymousreply 51January 28, 2018 9:43 PM

according to Sam’s and Blaze’s classmates and friends, that is exactly what happened. Allegedly, Sam had previously pursued a sexual relationship with Blaze, but Blaze rejected him. Allegedly, Sam flipped out over the rejection, and was expelled from OSCA as a result.

Sam had a long withstanding grudge against Blaze, because Blaze had confided in his two best friends regarding the situation.

This reeks of autistic obsession and vengeance .

by Anonymousreply 52January 28, 2018 9:44 PM

^ "Gay panic" isn't a valid defense in California anymore.

by Anonymousreply 53January 28, 2018 9:51 PM

I lived in Orange County during college. That's when I started meeting guys online and having sex. This story reminds me a lot of those years. I was still in the closet so I never brought anyone to my apartment that I shared with 4 other guys. Most of the guys I met were in the same situation or lived with their parents.

So we would just meet up in our cars, driving around empty strip mall parking lots and sucking dick. Or driving to the parks at night with the artificial lakes and fucking. Once, I had sex with a guy in his car parked in front of his parent's house. Sometimes we'd go to Newport Beach and just talk about being gay and the future and if we'll ever come out or if it's just a phase. I even had a sleeping bag in my car like Sam.

It's sad thinking what happened to Blaze. It most of have been terrifying to think you're connecting with someone and then they just start stabbing you.

by Anonymousreply 54January 29, 2018 9:24 PM

the deplorables are killing gays now. Just think about that.

by Anonymousreply 55January 29, 2018 10:11 PM

R55, it’s even worse. Gay deplorables are killing gays.

by Anonymousreply 56January 29, 2018 10:31 PM

R54, did you ever come out to your family and roommates, and did you eventually leave Orange County?

My uncle lives in Huntington Beach, & we spent a lot of time down there. I loved it as a kid, but I’m glad I didn’t grow up in such a restrictive environment. I had friends who were out in high school, & I’m really grateful for that. I would have hated to grow up in an environment where my friends were closeted.

by Anonymousreply 57January 29, 2018 11:03 PM

His parents are now saying Blaze was out and proud, but he was in the closet to them until he died.

by Anonymousreply 58January 29, 2018 11:06 PM

r57, OC went blue for Hilary dumbass

by Anonymousreply 59January 30, 2018 9:15 PM

Thanks to Latinos.

by Anonymousreply 60January 30, 2018 10:00 PM

r60, more than likely, but they tend not to be too gay friendly. :)

by Anonymousreply 61January 30, 2018 11:03 PM

Can't be much worse than your average OC Nazi

by Anonymousreply 62January 30, 2018 11:11 PM

r62 is black

by Anonymousreply 63January 30, 2018 11:58 PM

Funny that a super-religious, super-conservative, whiter-than-white guy who trained with a neo-Nazi group killed a gay Jewish kid, and people are talking about Latinos and black people. Some of you need your heads examined.

by Anonymousreply 64January 31, 2018 12:23 AM

R47 link plz, if there’s anything new or interesting

by Anonymousreply 65January 31, 2018 12:26 AM

R64,

This is America. Whites blame blacks and blacks blame whites for everything. Bashing Jews requires a more nuanced, second tier hate.

by Anonymousreply 66January 31, 2018 12:28 AM

Some of you idiots know nothing about OC. Believe it or not, we have had gay bars (several, most now closed) since the 50s. The area is not that conservative nor Flyoverstan.

by Anonymousreply 67January 31, 2018 12:36 AM

There are also liberals and gay bars in "Flyoverstan." But who gives a fuck about them.

by Anonymousreply 68January 31, 2018 12:41 AM

I agree OC isn’t that conservative. It’s like Long Island. Conservative compared to its neighbor but not that bad compared to remote rural spots. It’s more lame than inhospitable.

by Anonymousreply 69January 31, 2018 12:47 AM

OC beaches are WAY nicer than L.A.

by Anonymousreply 70January 31, 2018 12:53 AM

R59, are you willfully stupid or do you just not read???? I replied to R54, who wrote that he had to sneak around, and stay closeted when he was living in OC, in the 90s.

And bitch, don’t tell me about OC and who they voted for. I can look up voting demographics quite easily, and I have lived in LA for a decent chunk of my life, and am very familiar with Orange County, and with who lives there.

Orange County isn’t the conservative South, but make no mistake, most of white adults over the age of 30 who are living in OC are straight, and while many may claim to be liberal, they are much less liberal than their counterparts living in Venice Beach or Santa Monica.

by Anonymousreply 71January 31, 2018 1:14 AM

This is the stupidest post I have ever read on DL or anywhere else. "Most of white adults over the age of 30 who are living in Orange County are straight". That applies pretty much anyplace you ignorant cunt, and OC Expert. Maybe you can get a job in the Trump administration.

by Anonymousreply 72January 31, 2018 5:29 AM

[quote]R70 OC beaches are WAY nicer than L.A.

And will make you look like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 31, 2018 6:39 AM

[quote][R46], according to Sam’s and Blaze’s classmates and friends, that is exactly what happened. Allegedly, Sam had previously pursued a sexual relationship with Blaze, but Blaze rejected him. Allegedly, Sam flipped out over the rejection, and was expelled from OSCA as a result. Sam had a long withstanding grudge against Blaze, because Blaze had confided in his two best friends regarding the situation.

[quote]Per Reddit weeks ago, Sam had a “secret” relationship with some other dude in high school, not with Blaze - his thing with Blaze ,whatever it was, came later

Hmm...UNSUPRISINGLY....there appears to be conflicting shipping.....er...I mean...stories of this "relationship." Well....which one is it? Maybe you could go to another anonymous message board and find another explanation of this unrequited love?

by Anonymousreply 74January 31, 2018 11:00 AM

Go dig thru Reddit & look it up yourself if you’re curious. The posters there talking about Sam woodward and some other dude (not blaze) in HS had Sam IDed well before the media did based on their claimed experience with him. Then his name came out in the press and what do u know, the Reddit posters had it right.

by Anonymousreply 75January 31, 2018 11:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 3, 2018 7:13 AM

Where's Momma? His murderer is classically dangerously hot. As someone once said about Nureyev: "He has the nostrils" i.e. the nostrils built for air intake and athletic sex. There will be a long queue to share his prison cell.

by Anonymousreply 77August 3, 2018 7:25 AM

[quote] "Sam hit on Blaze. Sam invited Blaze out. Blaze innocently accepted. Maybe he thought if he showed some kindness to this ape-like Trump supporter, he might come around and be a more decent person. But before Blaze could do that. Sam acted like the pig/Nazi/Trump supporter/Republican he is, and viciously murdered Blaze. Depriving us of what was a very kind decent young man. This is what happened. Anyone here trying to convince you otherwise should be FF'd, and dismissed as a loony, mentally ill Trumptard. —Anonymous"

R24, you sure gave me a chuckle. Read your obsessive, loony post and tell us you don't get a whiff of your own crazy.

by Anonymousreply 78August 3, 2018 8:03 AM

What are the odds R24 is a fangurl who writes online celebrity porn? Bless.

by Anonymousreply 79August 3, 2018 8:06 AM

R77 he’s plain looking with a gross personality that comes through in his doglike face - not sure what you’re seeing.

by Anonymousreply 80August 3, 2018 11:29 AM

The family and the faculty at Penn have set up a fund in his name to award stipends to students who have unpaid writing internships:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 8, 2018 11:59 AM

48 Hours is doing an episode about the murder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 9, 2018 4:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!