Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Brokaw, Peloponnesian Era Holdover Pundit just embarrassed the Morning Joe panel

I could tell because I hate-watch that show every morning.

Brokaw, the sanctimonious, pompous pontificator lectured the Congressional Black Congress about how they shouldn't be saying that Trump could be leader of the KKK.

The camera cut to both Mika and Joe and you could just read the bubble thoughts over their head that went "Oh shit. Ee're gonna get tweet and text killed on this."

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 6:01 PM

oops- "We're"

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 12:02 PM

Saw it too and it was cringe worthy. Brokaw's always got plug The Greatest Generation.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 12:17 PM

Brokaw has been steadily traveling down this path for a while. He needs to be put out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 12:19 PM

Joe and Mika embarrass themselves almost every morning. SNL’s parody last week nailed their most annoying qualities: Joe won’t shut his fucking all-knowing mouthhole, and Mika is neither a journalist nor is she even a run-of-the-mill generally useless TV pundit. She is a too-animated, histrionic sidekick who gasps and guffaws and (physically) points the finger, and in the Trump era her role has boiled down to getting a huge undeserved paycheck for being offended full time. Tom Brokaw is the least of their problems.

No use in accusing me of being a Fox/Breitbart/Russian Trumpster. I am a very liberal person. I am embarrassed by Morning Joe (and many others on MSNBC and CNN) for the same reasons conservatives should be offended by idiots on Fox News. How do producers always end up choosing the most thoughtless and melodramatic of people to represent an entire political leaning? 325 million people in this country, and Mika’s O-faces are anointed important enough to speak for progressives.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 12:31 PM

Someone doesn't understand how successful television works.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 12:40 PM

Blocked

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 12:46 PM

Tom Brokaw always sounds as if he's taking a dump as he speaks.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 12:48 PM

Tom does not wipe well at all

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 12:56 PM

[quote] Peloponnesian Era

?

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 12:58 PM

[quote] Peloponnesian Era

?

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 12:59 PM

But Joe has the best hair!

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 4:32 PM

R11 no, no , no sweetie. It just looks nicely styled because of his 5head and small eyes.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 4:52 PM

To add to what r4 said, the schtick about Joe and other panel members deliberately interrupting Mika ( And yeah, I know she's in on the joke and goes along with it) should have been retired a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 5:18 PM

Those two whores are partly to blame for dump.

That 5-head, pig eyed idiot and giggling bimbo let that orange asshole call in at any time and run his mouth in the air with zero question. Free air time and not one single time did they ever hold his feet to the fire.

Now that square-headed jack off wants to sniveling that the "GOP brand is ruined!" Tough shit! You helped dig the grave.

Fuck him and fuck that stupid bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 5:56 PM

He used to be kinda hot in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 5:59 PM

Just like NPR, I don't understand how people with obvious speech impediments get anchor or on-air reporting gigs. Brokaw's tortured mush-mouth has annoyed me for decades now.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 6:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!