Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Monica Lewinsky tweets #MeToo

How did we miss this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 14, 2018 6:17 PM

I did not have sex with that Clinton Foundation fund.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 10:26 AM

She's probably not too upset about not being with the old and frail Bill.

But if it is he to whom her Tweet alludes, give it up, sister.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 10:42 AM

Bitch please, it takes two to tango. Why doesn't anyone ever call her out for being a slutty 22 year old homewrecker? We send men to war at 18. She was over the age of 21. She knew she was getting involved with a married man. Wasn't like he hided that from her. And, then she went on to try and profit from it.

#irresponsible #prostitution #whore #homewrecker

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 10:43 AM

R3 = Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 10:46 AM

If they had an urban dictionary back then it would read like this:

Lewinsky: A blow job, oral copulation, when a person uses their mouth to sexually stimulate another. EX: I'v got blue balls, I really got to find a chick to give me a Lewinsky.

FACT: This actually was going round LA at the time as a spoof of her name. Her father got wind of it and complained to the media he was not happy about it because he had the same name. Her 15 were up, the use of the term faded just as fast.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 10:50 AM

Monica shouldn't have bothered with a married man and her boss, and Clinton her boss should certainly never have bitten.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 10:51 AM

Nope sorry R4 AKA Bernie Bro. Gay man here. How would you feel if some 22 year old guy did that to your husband and broke up YOUR relationship? And then claimed he was a victim?

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 10:53 AM

[quote]Monica shouldn't have bothered with a married man and her boss, and Clinton her boss should certainly never have bitten.

Take a bite of the red apple Adam, come on, no one is going to know. What could go wrong.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 10:55 AM

It didn't fade away, R4 and it's in the urban dictionary today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 10:56 AM

I blame Monica just as much as I blame Bill for the affair. She actually told a friend when she got the intern job that she was going to Washington with her knee pads on. The relationship was not only consensual she was a a willing and enthusiastic partner who used her wiles to get ahead (no pun) in her career. And it probably would have furthered her career immensely if they hadn't been outed. Sorry Monica, the MeToo doesn't apply here.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 10:57 AM

She’s turned out to be attractive and somewhat normal . Wouldn’t have seen that coming after what happened. However , there is something off and I bet she is messed up in many ways . I feel sorry for her. She never has had kids has she ? I’m sure she’s worried that they would forever be tainted by her legacy ?

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 10:59 AM

If I had a dollar for every cum stained rag I used with a trick I would be rich by now.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 10:59 AM

Crocodile tears from Monica

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 11:01 AM

R10, can't you can say the same thing about most of the Hollywood starlets who tweeted #MeToo?

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 11:02 AM

please jesus mary and jojo make that sow disappear ....

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 11:02 AM

Ha, Ha, armature hour. I have have 16 other woman calming I did much worse to them and not only manage to shut them up and black list the media if they talk about it, I am I still gainfully employed and I rule the world!

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 11:03 AM

[quote]can't you can say the same thing about most of the Hollywood starlets who tweeted #MeToo?

Not really the same. For one thing, most of the woman in Hollywood had no voice. If they rant to the press or media they would be ignored. Secondly, most were forced into it or pressured if they wanted to keep their job. Monica went to DC with the goal of getting presidential spunk down her throat.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 11:07 AM

I was sexually harassed three times in my life. Once by a mentall ill janitor. I had him moved to another floor, but he still came by to growl at me, so I had to stop working late when no one else was in the office.

Once by my HR Welcoming interviewer. After turning her down for a date, She told me she couldn’t eat or sleep, unless we went out.

Those were harmless, for the most part. By the real deal was this bear I later worked directly for. He was far over on the aspie spectrum, so didn’t understand much about social norms. She slobbered when he spoke and tended to be too free with his hands, at least to the guys. Not overtly sexual, but too free. He once made me drive him home 40 miles since it was my “fault” that he missed his commuter train, though it was not. I declined his offer to “come inside”. He also told him to buy him some tea from Marks&Spensor when I went to Montreal on vacation.

At my last review, he said I had a bad attitude, and that had to change. I was sitting across from him, and he went to put his hand on my shoulder. I moved the chair into “recline” position to move my shoulders back, further from him. But this brought my knee closer to him. He then went to put his hand in my knee, and I bolted the chair back to upright-position. We repeated this back and forth a few times until I stood up and backed away and fell over some boxes in his office. Then I complained to his boss and they moved me to a new boss.

This was exactly during the Anita Hill hearings on harassment. Also, this company prided itself with pro-Gay policies and partner benefits long before that was common, so this would have been quite an embarrassment for them.

This is what sexual harassment is like. The boss uses his position and power to cross boundaries as simple as the above, all demeaning actions, and with expectations of something, usually intimacy, from the employee. I haven’t heard anything about the Monica affair that sounded like sexual harassment to me. Monica seems to have been a willing participant and/or instigator.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 11:26 AM

i thought they paid that thing enuf $$ to shut her puss lips up and just go away.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2018 11:29 AM

The problem with Vagina monologues is that they never shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2018 11:31 AM

Oh, I forgot, when I interviewed with this slobbering bear’s team, I had too pee at some point, and stepped into the men’s room. The slobberbear came in, and just had to use the urinal next to mine. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2018 11:32 AM

We can all ridicule.... But are all totally immune to coercion? Are we all immune to sales tactics or emotional manipulation? (Really?)

Imagine being a young woman finding her way in the world being up against the US president in the White House. One of the most powerful men in the world. It's very easy to say how 'we' would have reacted - but we truly don't know.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2018 11:35 AM

R18, you seem to have he's and she's after you, are you male or female?

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2018 11:36 AM

[quote] It's very easy to say how 'we' would have reacted - but we truly don't know.

Cough, Cough, Bull Shit. No one accidentally finds themselves working for the US President, even volunteer work is high coveted and it takes connections to get the job. Secondly, she was an adult woman, not some innocent little girl. He was not the first rodeo show on her dress or down her throat.

We send men 18 years old off to war but a 22 something grown woman gets to play helpless naive victim? The sward cuts both ways. If you want society to accept woman as equals entitled to equal pay with equal intelligence and equal ability to get the job done, you cant claim some bullshit age of chivalry crap when it's convenient.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2018 11:51 AM

She never really moved on. She didn't date, apparently, and of course never married. The media never backed off either.

Monica needed to Trans long ago.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2018 11:54 AM

r22, You apparently are ignorant of the facts. Just for one: There was zero "Presidential coercion." In fact, Clinton had ML moved to another area of govt to break off the liaison, but she appeared at the WH loudly demanding to see him. So he gave in, and the "Blue Dress Episode" ensued. The rest, of course, is literally history.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2018 12:01 PM

And [italic]Living History[/italic], R26!

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2018 12:10 PM

I think most people discussing #MeToo in any depth are making distinctions between being young and doing stupid things where older/more experienced men were taking some liberties (like Lewinsky and the Ansari girl), and women who were coerced or worse.

Unfortunately the media isn't making much distinction, and from what I can see of Lewinsky's social media, she isn't either.

I'd have to say that the media coverage and Tripp and the knowledge this lead to impeachment did more damage to her than Clinton himself ever did.

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2018 1:04 PM

She’s now saying Bill’s affair with her was a grotesque abuse of power on his part.

When in fact she did everything but unzip his crotch with her teeth.

For those of you oooking for the unraveling of the #metoo movement, we may have just found it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2018 2:35 AM

Why do the Repugs keep her on the payroll? She has a history of mental illness, and has never really held a job for any length of time.

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2018 2:40 AM

So after all the interviews and Vanity Fair pieces she's now going to say she was coerced and it was all his fault?

by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2018 2:50 AM

Up until now she has said it was the aftermath not the affair itself that did the damage. When an interviewer asked if she really lifted up her jacket to flash her thong, she confirmed it and appeared kind of proud of it. Bill never threatened to fire her and he didn't offer a promotion in exchange for sex. In the immediate aftermath she didn't show any signs of feeling guilty about blowing someone else's husband. She was pissed off about Bill being cold towards her and Hillary hating on her and being made out to be a "fat, cheesy, slut" in the press.#metoo doesn't apply here.

I do feel some sympathy towards her. She was young and did stupid drama queen shit. A lot of people in their early twenties are drama queens and don't become international dirty jokes.

by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2018 3:13 AM

This is for you, Toots: 🎻

by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2018 3:15 AM

[quote] Why do the Repugs keep her on the payroll?

She's a Dem you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2018 3:32 AM

" Wasn't like he hided that from her."

Oh dear, r3.

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2018 4:29 AM

Another female using #metoo to absolve herself of culpability when she had an affair with an older, more prominent male.

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2018 5:25 AM

cum on her dress... give me a break #awhore

by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2018 5:29 AM

R7, r4 here. I am an HRC voter, and have the donations, keychain, and etched official wine glass to prove it!

Can't take a joke? I know r3 was spot-on!

by Anonymousreply 38February 28, 2018 7:00 AM

I wish Monica would just go away for good. It can’t be a good thing for her to pop up every couple of years to publicly rehash her story in the media.

The bottom line is that she was an adult who had a consensual sexual encounter with a married man. She wasn’t assaulted or coerced. Aligning her experience with the #metoo movement is an insult.

by Anonymousreply 39February 28, 2018 7:20 AM

Not only did she suffer but the good woman kept her pets

by Anonymousreply 40February 28, 2018 7:52 AM

[quote] Wasn't like he hided that from her.

No, he hided it in her.

by Anonymousreply 41February 28, 2018 8:00 AM

Monica had blic and she became of punch line.aid when she landed a position as an intern in the White House that she was going to Washington with her knee pads on. Not to say that she doesn't regret that now because of how her affair begame public and her name a punch line.

by Anonymousreply 42February 28, 2018 10:36 AM

R42 Correcting my post.

Monica had said when she landed her position as an intern in the White House that she was going to Washington with her knee pads on. Not to say that she doesn't regret that now because of how her affair became public and her name is now known as a punch line.

by Anonymousreply 43February 28, 2018 11:13 AM

#Metoo liked it, Yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 28, 2018 11:18 AM

#Metoo liked it, Yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 28, 2018 11:25 AM

I do think Monica has drifted very far on this. Early on she made no allegation it wasn't consensual. Then moved to saying it was an inappropriate for him to flirt with a much younger, impressionable, employee (which is true!) when that was in vogue. Now lumping it in with the behavior of Weinstein, which does not seem to be what happened.

by Anonymousreply 46February 28, 2018 11:53 AM

"No, he hided it in her."

Oh dear, r41.

by Anonymousreply 47February 28, 2018 12:38 PM

In high school, Monica pursued an older male married teacher. Once she got to the WH, she sought out every opportunity to pursue President Clinton. They were two consulting adults having an affair. Monica probably has Borderline Personality Disorder. You're no victim, Monica. Way too many women and men are, but NOT you.

by Anonymousreply 48February 28, 2018 1:02 PM

I wonder what Linda Tripp is up to.

by Anonymousreply 49February 28, 2018 1:26 PM

Linda Tripp is now 68. From Wikipedia, "Since tge Lewinsky scandal, Tripp moved to Northern Virginia, married German architect Dieter Rausch in 2004 and later relocated to Middleburg, Virginia. In an appearance with Larry King on Larry King Live on December 1, 2003, Tripp talked about living with breast cancer. On the subject of her successful invasion of privacy lawsuit against the federal government, Tripp claimed that she actually came out behind financially because of attorneys' fees..."

by Anonymousreply 50February 28, 2018 3:05 PM

[quote]When in fact she did everything but unzip his crotch with her teeth.

She didn't?

by Anonymousreply 51February 28, 2018 3:07 PM

R30 Even though she's supposedly a Democrat, is there any evidence of her being on the Rethuglicans' payroll? She sold a line of handbags she designed and was the spokeswoman for Jenny Craig and had a show in the UK, but since she is single, who is bankrolling her lifestyle? She's lived in London and NYC.

by Anonymousreply 52February 28, 2018 3:23 PM

That's a damn good question R52

by Anonymousreply 53February 28, 2018 3:23 PM

r52 I agree. I've always thought the Repugs were financing her and that God awful Linda Tripp, who lives on someone's ESTATE outside of D.C. now.

by Anonymousreply 54February 28, 2018 3:26 PM

I can't believe this fucking slut, trying to blame him??? She went after him! She was in love with him! Remember the hbo thing she did?

Her mother is rich, married to some rich guy. I think it's Linda who is bankrolled by republicans. She got free plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 55February 28, 2018 3:32 PM

Not only did Lewinsky have an affair with her teacher but she formed a fatal attraction like relationship with the wife and kids.

She told people that she was having an affair with a pentagon official and had aborted his baby.

She Teacher she had the affair with described her as sex obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 56February 28, 2018 3:57 PM

[quote]Linda Tripp is now 68.

Good lord, she looked 68 back then. I loved it when John Goodman played her on SNL.

As for Monica, I do have sympathy for her. Zillions of 22-year-olds pursue ill-advised sexual liaisons; most don't end up becoming international laughingstocks or being associated with their youthful mistakes for their rest of their lives. But the fact is, she did pursue the relationship. Bill, as the much older, married POTUS obviously should have had more sense and decency than to take the bait, but he cannot be said to have coerced Monica in any way.

If she'd been 16 instead of 22, okay. But to call a full-grown adult woman with a college degree and a job in the White House a victim because the older/more powerful man WHOM SHE PURSUED didn't save her from her own stupidity by telling her "no, little girl" is an insult to women and to the actual victims in the #MeToo movement.

by Anonymousreply 57February 28, 2018 3:58 PM

Monica was so fat. I lost all respect for Clinton. And then Chelsea grew up. Did Monica ever find a boyfriend? Undateable?

by Anonymousreply 58February 28, 2018 3:58 PM

I hope people are dragging her as the slut she was.

by Anonymousreply 59February 28, 2018 4:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 28, 2018 4:34 PM

"She's a Dem you idiot."

#metoo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 28, 2018 4:41 PM

Wasn’t Monica the initiator in the affair? I remember after the scandal blew up she did an interview with Baba Walters and Monica came off really bad. She was almost brazen on how she seduced the President.

by Anonymousreply 62February 28, 2018 4:41 PM

Not only did she blow him, she gave him a rim job, too, and masturbated with a cigar. And it was consensual. And this tawdry nonsense ended up costing the US many millions of dollars. Fuck off, Monica!

by Anonymousreply 63February 28, 2018 5:00 PM

I'm sure she did more than that, she definitely fucked him even though they said it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 64February 28, 2018 7:51 PM

I think her mother had extramarital affairs as well, it runs in the family.

They both were idiots and yes, Clinton should have known better than shagging an intern in the oval office. What he did was inexcusable, not to mention the pain he caused Hillary and Chelsea. But I seriously doubt this was sexual harassment or that he did anything she didn't want to do.

by Anonymousreply 65February 28, 2018 8:27 PM

The way this chick is trending, Im pretty sure she would have said it already if the had full on sex. She would LOVE to have a new excuse to say Clinton lied

by Anonymousreply 66February 28, 2018 8:27 PM

Where’s her sex tapes?

by Anonymousreply 67February 28, 2018 10:21 PM

Hard to feel sorry for the whore she came to DC with her own kneepads. She had a goal when she rolled into town

by Anonymousreply 68February 28, 2018 11:01 PM

She got disinvited from Town & Country's Philanthropy Summit (allegedly) because Clinton accepted his invite after hers. From her twitter yesterday (May 9, 2018):

dear world: please don't invite me to an event (esp one about social change) and --then after i've accepted-- uninvite me because bill clinton then decided to attend/was invited. it's 2018. emily post would def not approve. ✌🏼Me

p.s. ...and definitely, please don't try to ameliorate the situation by insulting me with an offer of an article in your mag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 10, 2018 7:06 PM

#ZeroAccountability. As usual.

Apparently, women are forced to do EVERYTHING. vomit.

by Anonymousreply 70May 10, 2018 7:14 PM

She also gave the victory sign to this tweet by Judd Apatow:

This is what everyone is fighting against. @townandcountry should be ashamed of themselves. Do they let their heads of the magazine prey on their interns? Would they disinvite them after abusing their power to get what they wanted from them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 10, 2018 7:27 PM

Monica's reply to the disinvite displays maturity and grace. Good for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 10, 2018 7:30 PM

You people seem unaware of the fact that she did exactly the same thing with a prior boss.

Until Monica gets another job that gives her a reason to be famous over what happened over 20 years ago, she need to STFU.

by Anonymousreply 73May 10, 2018 7:31 PM

I'm waiting for when she is going to try and flip and say the relationship was non-consensual after saying for years that she pursued him.

by Anonymousreply 74May 10, 2018 8:08 PM

She looks good in R69's link (assuming that's recent pic).

by Anonymousreply 75May 12, 2018 1:10 AM

Since what she did with Clinton was entirely consensual sex between two adults what the hell is she tweeting MeToo for? Is she trying to say he took advantage of her? That is utter bullshit. She'd already had affairs with married men; she was besotted at the idea of being the mistress of a President. She WANTED his cock in her mouth. She really ought to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 76May 12, 2018 1:18 AM

^She seems to be shifting to embracing the #MeToo idea that there was too much of a power imbalance for her to consent to the affair even though she's said in the past that the affair was consensual and it's alleged she pursued other men in power when she was an intern at the White House (Ex.George Stephanopoulos) .

She's written another Vanity Fair article - about the "Disinvitation Debacle" - and tweeted/retweeted it four times so far today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 12, 2018 6:07 AM

That girl is a mess. Sadly it's possible she was a victim of early sexual abuse to end up that way.

by Anonymousreply 78May 12, 2018 4:59 PM

Monica Lewinsky..........SHUT UP HOE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 12, 2018 5:09 PM

Unfortunately for Monica, Barbara Walters is too sick and feeble to stick up for her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 80May 12, 2018 5:16 PM

"Power imbalance" -- one of those great catch-all terms women can use to justify no accountability for ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 81May 12, 2018 5:29 PM

Monica doesn't need Barbara Walters. Vanity Fair is regularly at her beck and call. She gets a massive signal boost and positive publicity from them every time they publish one of her articles. Plus, she has the majority of baby Millennials clamoring to white knight her on social media.

by Anonymousreply 82May 12, 2018 6:46 PM

Why is it assumed she is referring to Clinton?

by Anonymousreply 83May 12, 2018 8:16 PM

She should shut the fuck up. She is a slut, and a user. Did she think of the potential damage to the Presidency, his wife and child? No, she just wanted some POTUS Dick! No hint of a victim anywhere, only a cum stain that she brought to ejaculation with her mouth and hands. Doe she really think ANY venue would chose her over a former President of The United States? Go marry a Dentist and stop trying to be relevant because you're not.

by Anonymousreply 84May 12, 2018 8:29 PM

It's #toobad she's never moved on from what happened over twenty years ago.

by Anonymousreply 85May 12, 2018 8:32 PM

Love that "Lewinsky" has become urban slang for "blowjob"

by Anonymousreply 86May 13, 2018 9:43 PM

If she was that concerned, she should have shown up with the rest of them during the debates.

I see this as a move to stay relevant. I don't discount that she has a right to be a metoo victim, if that's what she wants. In fact, I'd be all for a little more Monica putting on the heat if we also get to drag down the current prez' right along with the old one.

by Anonymousreply 87May 13, 2018 9:46 PM

I once used the bathroom after her at Bret Ellis's Christmas party. It stank.

by Anonymousreply 88May 13, 2018 9:52 PM

The same Judd Apatow who's good friends with Louie CK and James Franco?

by Anonymousreply 89May 13, 2018 9:58 PM

Even Hillary doesn't care that much, r7

by Anonymousreply 90May 13, 2018 10:16 PM

Does she complain about the married teacher she had an affair with before going to D.C.? That's more of a legit #metoo. He was her teacher. She was in her teens and possibly under age when it started. Claiming victimhood with Clinton is rediculous. She said she wanted to have something to tell her grand kids one day.

by Anonymousreply 91May 13, 2018 10:27 PM

Apparently she got ugly after she found out she wasn't the only one. Again, I don't find any of these people relevant (including the Clintons), so why now, Monica? It's been a long time between dress changes.

by Anonymousreply 92May 13, 2018 10:49 PM

If she pursued Stephanopoulos, she’s a real dummy.

by Anonymousreply 93May 13, 2018 11:26 PM

She was 19 and in community college when she had the affair with the married high school "teacher" who wasn't really a teacher or her teacher. He was a theater technician who took over some of the high school's drama courses for a few weeks during a teachers' strike and said he didn't even remember meeting her when she was in high school.

From The New York Times (March 22, 1998):

First, there was no teacher-student affair. Ms. Lewinsky and Mr. Bleiler say their relationship began in 1993, when she was 19 and a student at Santa Monica College. He was 27 and working at Beverly Hills High School, where he built sets and handled lighting for theatrical productions. They met when she returned to the school as a volunteer to work on costumes for a play.

Mr. Bleiler had begun his job at the high school three years earlier, when Ms. Lewinsky was a student there. At the time, he took over some drama classes for a few weeks during a teachers' strike. Ms. Lewinsky, through her lawyer, said she was in one of those classes. He said he has no memory of ever meeting her then. The following semester, she transferred to a private school.

by Anonymousreply 94May 14, 2018 1:42 PM

Monica Lewinsky will be found tipped in a field, mooing and texting #TeMoo.

by Anonymousreply 95May 16, 2018 4:43 AM

I'm so irritated that this pigs claim to fame is she took the cum of prez Clinton...

he did not coerce her.

she did it with a smile and a wink.

WTF???

by Anonymousreply 96May 16, 2018 4:50 AM

I think she is just manipulating the "power imbalance" argument to not take responsibility for her own actions. Either that or she is tone deaf. She retweeted Ronnie Wood. This guy dated a 20 year old (Katia Ivanova) when he was 60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 23, 2018 9:59 AM

r18, your pronouns are all over the map.

Meanwhile, her #metoo might have fuck all to do with Clinton. You think you only encounter one creep in your life?

by Anonymousreply 98May 23, 2018 10:12 AM

So sick of this crazy chick.

by Anonymousreply 99May 23, 2018 10:29 AM

La vache qui ri.

by Anonymousreply 100May 30, 2018 7:02 PM

I can still hear my grandma calling Monica a lost soul. Gram was right.

by Anonymousreply 101May 30, 2018 7:15 PM

Tig Notaro went on Colbert and said (about Monica) that she wanted to remind people that "to get a job at a young age as an intern in the White House, you have to be an exceptional human being..."

Is there a joke I'm missing here? Didn't Monica land her internship because of family connections as opposed to exceptional grades and extracurricular activities?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 6, 2018 8:52 AM

Monica, of course, lapped up the validation:

"so. apparently the badass @TigNotaro said something generous about me last night on the @colbertlateshow but i can only find clips of ... something else. i’m overseas. can anyone help me find this plz? (and thanks in advance, tig... 🙏🏻♥️⚡️)."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 6, 2018 8:56 AM

Monica is a delusional twat. She’s still suffering a fatal attraction.

by Anonymousreply 104June 6, 2018 9:06 AM

Monica was a predator, not a victim.

by Anonymousreply 105June 6, 2018 9:07 AM

R105 Predator is a strong word, but she certainly was more than a willing participant.

by Anonymousreply 106June 6, 2018 11:11 AM

Unbelievable. I'll stick up for Monica and in doing so I don't endorse her tweets.

"knee pads?" So fucking what if she said that. So fucking what if was transferred out of her internship and then "demanded" to see Clinton. So fucking what if she came on to the teacher.

So fucking what if she, wearing thong, clear platform shoes, tasseled boobs and, stripper's pole in hands, had showed up at the Oval Office when Clinton was alone.

Clinton and the teacher had the entire, yes, ENTIRE responsibility not. to. respond. to. her.

To read some of your posts, Clinton and the teacher were helpless and HER victims.

BULLSHIT.

What a bunch of slut-shaming, let -the -man -off -the hook assholes some of you are. What era is this? The Old Testament Era?The Victorian Age, The Antebellum South?

And go ahead, disbelieve me, however, I write this as someone who deeply admires Bill Clinton, flaws and all.

I knew from the moment I saw her face on the morning news when this so-called "scandal" hit that her life was going to be extremely difficult, to say the least. None of you would trade places with her.

by Anonymousreply 107June 6, 2018 11:34 AM

will this old sow ever go away and quick riding on a bj she gave hot bill long time ago???

get over it u skunt.

HE NOT FORCE U TO TAKE HIS NICE LOAD, U WANTED IT U THIRSTY SLUT FUK.

by Anonymousreply 108June 6, 2018 11:38 AM

What R107 said.

Of course she was at fault way back then when this happened. But, goddamn - allllll this time has past, and that entire time, SHE was made out to look like this wrethed horrible person, while Bill was out doing speaking engagements for 100,000 a day? If they were 50/50 at fault, why the fuck did he get to continue on with his life, and no one would say a word about her, other than "omg that slut."

Jesus if my whole life was based solely on sucking some dick of a married guy when I was 22, I'd be dead in the water. This girl should have been given just as much opportunity to be "forgiven" as him.

by Anonymousreply 109June 6, 2018 11:39 AM

She should thank the gods above that she was privileged to take the cum of the president of the usa.

Many would have loved to suk his fat long dick, his cumwads were legendary.

by Anonymousreply 110June 6, 2018 11:42 AM

Why is this chick still talking? For Christ's sake, people act like she was Rebecca from Sunnybrook Farm in pigtails skipping down the hall while the big bad wolf grabs her and pulls her into the Oval Office. She was a fully legal adult 22 year old working in the White House. There are 22 year old women fighting in the middle east right now. Talking about stretching 15 minutes into decades.

by Anonymousreply 111June 6, 2018 11:44 AM

[quote]If they were 50/50 at fault, why the fuck did he get to continue on with his life, and no one would say a word about her, other than "omg that slut."

Um he was punished, much more than her. They voted to impeach him, he was disbarred from practicing law, he's been the butt of jokes for the last 20 years. Just look at the 2nd post in this thread and people haters still quote him like it was yesterday. The Republican party used is indiscretion as a tool to take down the rest of his agenda to get things done during the last half of his presidency. All for a blow job with a grown adult woman. In any other civilized first world country like France, this would not even have been news.

by Anonymousreply 112June 6, 2018 11:52 AM

Monica went to DC to be a whore. She got what she wanted. Tired old story.

by Anonymousreply 113June 6, 2018 11:55 AM

[quote]What a bunch of slut-shaming, let -the -man -off -the hook assholes some of you are.

Except its not slut shaming if you are actually a slut. Anyone who knowingly has sex with someone who is in a long term marriage is by definition a selfish person only looking out for their sexual high. Fuck the other people that may be hurt in the process. Fuck the wife or the children, I want to get fuck and suck that mans cock. Slut or whore, take your pick, she knew what she was doing and did it anyway. SLUT!

by Anonymousreply 114June 6, 2018 11:57 AM

And r114 proves my point.

I don't pass judgment on sluts. From a long experience in slut behavior myself, I know you can't act upon it without willing partners.

"Fuck the wife and children"? Sorry Frau, but Monica Lewinsky didn't make marriage vows to Hillary. Bill Clinton did.

Stoning to death no longer is necessary. Not in this death - by - one - million - cyber - cuts era.

by Anonymousreply 115June 6, 2018 12:11 PM

Sorry R115, I am not a frau, I am a gay man who treats others the way I would want to be treated. Just because you are a selfish whore who identifies with another selfish whore does not make them less of a whore. What the fuck kind of excuse is that about Monica not making vows to Hillary? Ever here about respecting people or their relationships to one another? You don't pass judgment on sluts because it hits too close to home, you would have to realize you are probably just as shitty and tacky as they are.

by Anonymousreply 116June 6, 2018 12:26 PM

Fact is, she was all too willing party. The teacher and potus didn't bang themselves, nor she had been coerced

Bill was a serial philanderer. She had a pattern of going after married men of authority. What #metoo?

by Anonymousreply 117June 6, 2018 12:46 PM

Monica was never involved with her "teacher." See post #94 which cites the NY Times as its source.

"First, there was no teacher-student affair. Ms. Lewinsky and Mr. Bleiler say their relationship began in 1993, when she was 19 and a student at Santa Monica College. He was 27 and working at Beverly Hills High School, where he built sets and handled lighting for theatrical productions. They met when she returned to the school as a volunteer to work on costumes for a play."

by Anonymousreply 118June 6, 2018 12:56 PM

If Bill owes Monica an apology, then Monica owes Hillary one too.

by Anonymousreply 119June 6, 2018 1:06 PM

You're right, Della / r107, I wouldn't want to be Lewinsky. But I also wouldn't make it my mission to pursue married men. You know the saying, Della...it takes two to tango. She was a willing dance partner who doesn't get to hide behind metoo because he made poor life choices.

by Anonymousreply 120June 6, 2018 1:15 PM

[quote]who is bankrolling her lifestyle? She's lived in London and NYC.

Her family is loaded, she's always lived off of the family $$$ and has never had to work for a living. She lives/lived in one of the priciest buildings on lower Fifth Avenue (I don't know if she's still there) and her family also has a house in Beverly Hills and a place in London.

Believe me, nobody should ever feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 121June 6, 2018 1:48 PM

Monica told Linda Tripp she came to DC with her kneepads on.

So sick of her.

It was a consensual adulterous affair.

What apology is owed to Monica from Bill?

by Anonymousreply 122June 6, 2018 1:51 PM

BernieBros have been all over this, saying Democrats aren't allowed to say anything about Stormy or anything similar because we refuse to acknowledge that Bill Clinton is a rapist predator.

They're probably just stinging from the primaries, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 123June 6, 2018 1:59 PM

[quote]Not only did she blow him, she gave him a rim job, too

She licked Clinton's ass? Wow, I never knew that.

[quote]I'm sure she did more than that, she definitely fucked him even though they said it didn't happen

I've always thought that as well. They totally fucked, even if he only stuck it in for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 124June 6, 2018 2:39 PM

SHe can't be talking about Bill Clinton, becaue that was a CONSENSUAL AFFAIR. It may not have been ethical, but it wasn't abuse or #MeToo

by Anonymousreply 125June 6, 2018 2:40 PM

[quote]To read some of your posts, Clinton and the teacher were helpless and HER victims.

[quote]BULLSHIT.

[quote]What a bunch of slut-shaming, let -the -man -off -the hook assholes some of you are. What era is this? The Old Testament Era?The Victorian Age, The Antebellum South?

FFS nobody is saying that Clinton and the teacher were blameless, their actions were totally inappropriate. What we ARE saying is that Monica was nobody's victim, she was more than willing to get down with Clinton and the teacher, and actually pursued them. Save your outrage for women who truly are victims. Monica knew exactly what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 126June 6, 2018 3:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 6, 2018 3:17 PM

She should be grateful that her name has entered the pantheon of sexual lexicons. A "Lewinsky" is a wonderful way to describe a blowjob. You are famous for giving a blowjob, Monica. Nothing else. You are not a victim. You have accomplished nothing. you have written nothing of note except how giving a blowjob to the President made you a victim. You were not harassed, you are not a rape victim, but you have been slut shamed, and will continue to be until you finally shut your mouth. Stop talking and give your mouth a rest, Monica. Put a dick in it. You clearly know how.

by Anonymousreply 128June 6, 2018 3:18 PM

Seriously r128. Imagine the only notable thing you've ever done is being a cumdump. I can't imagine.

by Anonymousreply 129June 6, 2018 3:32 PM

You never heard it because it isn't true, R124.

by Anonymousreply 130June 6, 2018 3:51 PM

The rimjob was in the Starr report, iirc.

by Anonymousreply 131June 6, 2018 4:31 PM

LINK?

by Anonymousreply 132June 6, 2018 4:33 PM

A recent photo of Linda Tripp. She had all the plastic surgery in the world, and she still looks like a nasty old hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 6, 2018 4:36 PM

Here's your fucking link r130/132. It's from the Starr Report. It's item #28 on the list. From the Washington Post, no less. Now STFU and sit the fuck down.

[quote]28. Id. at 19. They engaged in oral-anal contact as well. See Lewinsky 8/26/98 Depo. at 18-20. Back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 6, 2018 4:40 PM

R134 needs a cookie with his meds :(

by Anonymousreply 135June 6, 2018 4:46 PM

Hate being proven wrong r132?

by Anonymousreply 136June 6, 2018 4:53 PM

r64, I don't think so. First, Starr's report mentions the Oval Office sink, ahem. And secondly, Bill's Old School, where "anything-BUT" isn't really "cheating."

by Anonymousreply 137June 6, 2018 4:59 PM

Die Bitch, Die!

by Anonymousreply 138June 6, 2018 5:06 PM

r112, And to his eternal regret, Al Gore chose as his VP partner Joe Lieberman, the first Senator to "condemn" Clinton over ML. But America didn't want a boring Straight Arrow; we love our rascals!

by Anonymousreply 139June 6, 2018 5:10 PM

R136, I could care less about being proven wrong. Judging by your posts, you have WAY TOO MUCH invested in this.

by Anonymousreply 140June 6, 2018 5:59 PM

Monica demeans the MeToo Movement with her behavior. Bottom Line (pardon the pun)

by Anonymousreply 141June 6, 2018 6:35 PM

Everybody involved in the Clinton/Lewinsky mess - the entire cast of characters - was such a selfish asshole. There were no victims in that. None.

by Anonymousreply 142June 6, 2018 6:54 PM

R137 that's a pretty common attitude for married men and pseudo virgins. I had a friend who pursued married men and she often complained that they accepted blowjobs and would maybe finger her a little, but nothing else. I think one of the reasons people don't respect mistresses is that they don't respect themselves. Leaving moral issues aside, servicing a man with no reciprocity isn't much of a relationship. Being so devoted to the idea of getting that married man that you don't care that he doesn't want anyone to know about you is pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 143June 8, 2018 3:06 AM

Will this fat whore never go away?? Fuck. Off. Already.

by Anonymousreply 144June 8, 2018 3:16 AM

Monica will be forgiven like Bill Clinton, r109 when she becomes a Rhodes Scholar and/or leader of the free world. Until then, in the words of Yeezus, "I ain't saying she a gold digger..."

by Anonymousreply 145June 8, 2018 3:32 AM

[quote] Fuck the wife or the children, I want to get fuck and suck that mans cock.

Oh now, this is too funny. Pretending that you care about the welfare of a wife and child of a serial cheater. And on Datalounge of all places.

by Anonymousreply 146June 8, 2018 3:45 AM

She'd be forgiven if she stopped talking about it. It's not like the world has been hanging out on her lawn demanding more thoughts and info from her. She comes out every so often looking to capitalize on the affair for money or attention. I felt she was victimized by Trip and Star she should have been able to grow out of her youthful drama queen phase, or not, without the public humiliation. The problem is that she thinks the world owes her something because she suck the President's cock. This just isn't that big of an accomplishment. Did she ever try to have a regular non public type of career? She claims it's impossible because she's a joke. The thing is a lot of other people have been in scandals and managed to make quiet lives for themselves. I think she never tried because her family has money so she doesn't need to.Dating would be harder but not impossible, Casey Anthony can get a boyfriend I sure Monica could to.

by Anonymousreply 147June 8, 2018 3:53 AM

When even Neil Gaiman gets his facts wrong. He's saying "a married teacher chose to have an affair with a just-graduated pupil half his age..." and is telling people that Monica had been Andy Bleiler's pupil.

As was clarified by the NY Times back in 1998, Andy Bleiler was not Monica's teacher or anyone else's and she was not half his age. She was 19 and he was 27.

"Ms. Lewinsky and Mr. Bleiler say their relationship began in 1993, when she was 19 and a student at Santa Monica College. He was 27 and working at Beverly Hills High School, where he built sets and handled lighting for theatrical productions. They met when she returned to the school as a volunteer to work on costumes for a play."

Does anyone bother checking facts these days?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 11, 2018 7:21 PM

How would we know she was even referring to Mr. Clinton?

by Anonymousreply 149June 11, 2018 8:03 PM

nope, she isn't #Metoo, she's #Me fucked up and ruined my own life she was an adult and no one pushed her down onto her knees or told her to save the dress nope, she's not getting a pass

by Anonymousreply 150June 11, 2018 8:25 PM

She got no tits and a tight box!

by Anonymousreply 151June 13, 2018 4:21 PM

Former president Bill Clinton's book tour once more took a detour onto the subject of sexual harassment.

Clinton, who made headlines last week for saying he did not owe Monica Lewinsky a personal apology, defended former Minnesota senator Al Franken and said "norms have changed" in terms of "𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍," during an interview with Judy Woodruff on PBS "News Hour."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 13, 2018 4:30 PM

The relationship between Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton was not against her will. She was the initiator and often the aggressor. Yes, he was much older, more powerful and used inexcusably bad judgement in not saying no but she was wrong too and had a pattern of pursuing relationships with married men and using threats to sustain them. She paid a huge and unfair price for this but the Clinton aspect of what happened was not Me Too. The years of public slut shaming and the Ken/Starr/Linda Tripp fiasco and violation of her privacy could be considered Me Too (imo) but Monica's main focus doesn't seem to be on that.

I really hope she uses all the public attention she's getting for good and finally gets the mental help she needs. This embracement of total victimhood may give her some short-term satisfaction but I don't think it will help her find lasting happiness.

by Anonymousreply 153June 13, 2018 8:25 PM

R153 she used to direct most of her anger at Tripp. She also directed some at Hilary, as mistress tend to do. I think she finds focusing on Bill is more in keeping with the current zeitgeist. I'm not sure its calculated or she's just being influenced by the culture. I haven't read her writings. Has she ever explained her interest in married men. A lot of other women get off on taking a guy from his wife. They feel some validation from the idea that they're giving him something she can't. I think this was likely the case with Monica. Did she ever own up to that. I recall her getting angry when Bill Clinton talked of their dalliance as a mistake and giving in to temptation. She insisted it was a real mutual relationship. She couldn't accept that for the married person affairs are often just an amusement. It was like she was still clinging to him.

by Anonymousreply 154June 13, 2018 9:49 PM

Shut your hole, Honey! Mine's makin' money!

by Anonymousreply 155June 13, 2018 10:01 PM

God, Linda Tripp was such a hideous beast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 13, 2018 11:14 PM

cling to that cumm stained skirt u have honey

its all that separates u from the rest of the slut pigs in the barn...

by Anonymousreply 157June 14, 2018 4:57 AM

Perhaps some posters don't grasp this, but women are sexually harrassed more than once or twice in their lives. It's an unfortunate part of being female in our society.

She could be referring to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 158June 14, 2018 5:06 AM

R158 she could be referring to someone else but she's letting everyone think it's Bill. She knows people assume that it's Bill. She could clarify. It's harmful to the movement to spend over a decade saying a relationship was consensual and then deciding it constitutes harassment. Men were always saying that women consent and the retroactively withdraw it when they don't get a second date. She appears to be doing that. If she isn't she should say so.

by Anonymousreply 159June 14, 2018 5:21 AM

Maybe you might consider letting others run their own lives as they see fit?

Just a thought...

by Anonymousreply 160June 14, 2018 5:24 AM

Lewinsky was not a victim. She was a willing participant. For her to use a victim's movement such as the #MeToo campaign for her own cynical ends is disgusting. Clinton was a piece of shit to cheat on his wife. Lewinsky was a piece of shit to have an affair with a married man. It infuriates me how people are willing to go along with Lewinsky's attempt to rewrite history. I honestly don't understand why people do this.

by Anonymousreply 161June 14, 2018 12:14 PM

"She insisted it was a real mutual relationship"

Monica has a warped idea of what a relationship is. I've always suspected she was sexually abused as a child. Not that that excuses any of her adult behavior, just explains some of it.

by Anonymousreply 162June 14, 2018 2:20 PM

go wallow in the millions u made off the blow jobs u gave u skanky fug

by Anonymousreply 163June 14, 2018 11:24 PM

She's participating in a new documentary called The Clinton Affair and has written yet another essay for Vanity Fair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 13, 2018 4:17 PM

When the President of the United States solicits sex from a 22 year old, you really think the 22 year old is an equal player? And then, that President (who lied about the sex) and his Wife (who covered for the sex) and the entire nation dare to shame the 22 year old? What is wrong with you people? I mean, I know you're gay, but it just as easily could have been a 22 year old boy. Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 165November 13, 2018 4:31 PM

The idea that this was merely a case of Clinton soliciting Monica for sex doesn't hold true. She even said she was going to the White House to get her presidential knee pads. It's been established in articles and interviews over the years that she pursued him and was constantly trying to get his attention in the White House. Obviously, he should have said no and shouldn't have continued the affair. She was wrong too though but seems to want to move toward complete victim hood now even though she was a consenting (and even pursuing) adult and couldn't say she didn't know he was married. She had a history of pursuing these type of relationships and even tried the same thing with George Stephanopoulos but he wasn't interested.

by Anonymousreply 166November 13, 2018 4:56 PM

Why bring this up now? Will no one think of the cigar!!!

by Anonymousreply 167November 13, 2018 5:06 PM

If Lewinsky had showed up in the Oval Office wearing a thong, clear-soled platform shoes and carrying a stripper's pole kit, she still would be blameless.

I have never blamed Lewinsky from day 1, nor will I ever,and I write this as someone who, if by some serendipitous miracle, an US Presidential election were held today, I'd eagerly go out and vote for Bill Clinton again. Today's aged Bill Clinton on his worst day would be a million times better than Trump.

When the helplessly in love, simultaneously bold yet vulnerable 22 years old Lewinsky engaged in the first act of flirtation with Clinton, here's what he didn't do, but should have- picked up the phone to whoever supervised WH interns and directed them to immediately transfer her out of the WH.

If he had done that correct thing, we wouldn't have had to argue over this for the past 20 years.

I don't mind Lewinsky milking this. I'll either ignore it, or, tune in to the A&E thing.

I knew from the first moment I saw her face on the news 20 years ago that her life would never recover from this. I had sympathy for her from day 1 and I didn't need Gloria Steinem to tell me to, either.

I wouldn't change my blissful anonymity for her life of notoriety for all the dough-ray-mee in the world ( well, maybe for ALL of it) the and neither would any of you.

by Anonymousreply 168November 13, 2018 5:25 PM

Now she says she thought the stain on her dress was spinach dip. Don't go to her cocktail parties

by Anonymousreply 169November 13, 2018 5:25 PM

As someone who has long been critical of the infantilization of young women we have seen in the last several years, I never believed that Lewinsky was a victim of Clinton. However, the way she was treated by the puritanical psycho witch hunters of the republican party, and the smirking mainstream media ,was nothing short of appalling. It was like some sort of throwback to medieval times. She was interrogated and threatened repeatedly by creeps such as Kenneth Starr and the now infamous Brett Kavanaugh. Leading the charge was Newt Gingrich of all people. And as much as people love to place the blame entirely on the right, the DC beltway media, who had long hated the Clinton's pounced on this story and wouldn't let go. The New York Times Head Hag Maureen Dowd won a Pulitzer for relentlessly mocking her, which was rich considering Dowd was widely known to have fucked for jobs. Sally Quinn, another useless DC cunt, and hard core Clinton hater, had the nerve to do the same ,as well as demand Clinton's impeachment. 20 years later, I still see mainstream media outlets waving their finger at the Clinton's over this episode, that never, ever should have been a story to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 170November 13, 2018 6:04 PM

"the infantilization of young women we have seen in the last several years"

Love this, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 171November 13, 2018 6:09 PM

Monica Lewinsky can suck my dick, the useless little whore.

It's been decades since she had an affair with Bill Clinton. And what has she actually accomplished? Unused education. No career. No spouse or children. Endless famewhoring and desperation to be on tv. Fails at everything. She has blamed the Clinton's for all of her own failures for decades.

Lewinsky needs to shut up and grow up. Her wasted life is her own doing.

by Anonymousreply 172November 13, 2018 6:23 PM

r165, "a 22-year-old BOY"?!?! REALLY?!

Man, the lengths to which some of you RWNJs will go.

by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2018 11:00 AM

I KNOW, r169! She has inadvertently and yet again contributed to our lexicon.

"Squi, PJ, and I took some girls over to Tobin's house for beer and spinach dip."

by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2018 11:08 AM

I had sympathy for her when she was being mocked in the press and by the public all those years ago. I don't give a shit about her now. Sick of her popping up over and over again and I'm sick of hearing about it.

by Anonymousreply 175November 14, 2018 12:40 PM

Thank you R168 and R170. I was hounded by the CEO of Ogilvy & Mather when I was 26 in 1978. It was terrifying. I didn't know what to do. I blamed myself. Friends told me to milk it. Or be flattered. My boss didn't believe me. I didn't want to leave my dream job. But I did and he continued to call me. Now we know how to handle these things and they have a name. I'm just saying that any time you have an age discrepancy like that, someone needs to be the adult.

by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2018 2:55 PM

#MeToo, my ass.

:Lewinsky was raped by the GOP and the media, not Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 177November 14, 2018 3:41 PM

But wasn't she thinking of going to law school to "make a difference"?

by Anonymousreply 178November 14, 2018 4:24 PM

Will she ever go away?

by Anonymousreply 179November 14, 2018 5:19 PM

[quote]Now she says she thought the stain on her dress was spinach dip. Don't go to her cocktail parties

I certainly will.

by Anonymousreply 180November 14, 2018 5:21 PM

She was hounding Clinton not vice versa. She threatened to reveal the affair when he tried to break it off. She did the same thing with the other married guy when he tried to break up with her.

by Anonymousreply 181November 14, 2018 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!