Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I have absolutely no use for Armie Hammer but I have to admit he looks great in this photo

The leading photo in the article, black and white with the retro haircut. Very handsome. But as an actor I think he’s boring as a slice of white bread. Sorry CMBYN fanfraus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 3:53 AM

Don’t call me Hitler! Here’s the photo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 2:27 AM

I'm not partial to blond guys in the first place, but Armie is a beautiful man. As much as I appreciate what he brings to CMBYN, I'm sorry, that little boy Timmy has my full attention. I have a weakness for pretty men, especially those with long dark curly hair. I've seen Armie in person, again, handsome guy, but I would climb over him to talk to Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 2:33 AM

I thought Armie's dance scenes were horrendous until I found out that there was no music playing while they shot the dancing scenes, he was dancing to silence, the music was added later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 2:36 AM

Dude is not an actor. He cannot act.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 2:36 AM

He’s very handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 2:37 AM

He’s a very handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 2:38 AM

I think he's handsome, articulate, and I like his personality, but he's not an actor. He should be reading the news.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 2:39 AM

I buy his Baking Powder.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 2:40 AM

The world is full of bad actors, he isn't the worst. Actually very few people are good actors at least he is pretty to looking.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 2:42 AM

I hope for his sake he gets the Oscar nomination. He will be devastated... just devastated if he doesn't.

And if Michael gets a nod instead. Wooo boy.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 2:42 AM

I would like to see Armie Hammer in a really likable role, he was kind of a jerk in CMBYN. It has been ages since I have seen Social Network, but if I remember correctly the twins were jerks in that movie. I haven't watched him in anything else. I think playing a jerk affects peoples opinions, I am not saying he would ever be some great actor, but I would like to see him in a sympathetic role.

Twenty years from now if they do a remake of CMBYN he could play the role of the father.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 2:49 AM

[quote]I'm not partial to blond guys in the first place, but Armie is a beautiful man.

Gays don't seem to be for some reason.

God knows why.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 2:53 AM

Hideous photo.

He usually looks so much better.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 2:54 AM

R12, so is that why gays are so ga ga over Timmy? Dark and twinky?

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 2:56 AM

He looks like he just lost his best friend.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 3:32 AM

Armie's acting skills are better than OP's writing skills.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!