Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mayonnaise sandwiches

I love these...just plain mayonnaise on two slices of bread. I know it's cool to hate on mayo, but is there anyone else like me?

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 7:51 AM

Barefoot contesta change my life:

Mayo and dijon mustard on a grilled chesse sandwich. I use Havarti cheese and olive oil to grill/fry, no butter. It is soooo good.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 2:17 AM

For a mayo sandwich, it must be white bread...

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 2:20 AM

thread for fat fucks. white bread?!!

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 2:49 AM

OP grew up poor.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 2:52 AM

How do you make mayonnaise less salty??

I make tuna salads with mayo but they always come out tasting salty.

And I don't put any dill pickles!!

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 2:57 AM

Add your choice of pickles, tomatoes, sliced onion for an extra treat!

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 2:57 AM

Try a mayo sandwich with a bit of hot sauce. You just sprinkle a bit evenly in drops all over one slice after the mayo is spread on, same side. It's heaven on earth.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 3:01 AM

I've been using mayo and hot sauce for my bean/potato/cabbage sandwiches.

Mostly vegan, definitely healthy, and a little bit of mayo to piss of the real vegans

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 3:05 AM

It's probably the tuna that's salty, R5, not the mayo. Try rinsing the tuna in water before mixing.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 3:13 AM

I propose a title change for this thread: "People Who Are Too Cheap Or To Poor To Buy Lunchmeat"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 3:24 AM

I'll try that, thanks, R9.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 3:25 AM

Put doritos on top of the mayo and you got a sandwich!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 3:35 AM

Hellmann’s or Duke’s?

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 7:02 AM

My Dad grew up on mashed potato sandwiches. He was akways rail thin, too, until about 55 when he quit smoking.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 7:07 AM

I love them as well. I also eat it straight out the jar

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 7:08 AM

when i was a kid i ate catsup sandwiches.......

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 7:22 AM

Weren't mayonnaise w/a slice of cucumber the upper echelon of hoity-toity sandwiches? I think so, and I never went anywhere near the darn things.

I present an English tea sandwich as evidence for the OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 7:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 7:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!