Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dylan Darrow Speaks For the First Time

Woody Allen's adopted daughter Dylan Farrow is standing by her allegations that the Oscar-winning director sexually assaulted her when she was a child.

Farrow discussed the allegations with Gayle King co-host "CBS This Morning" in her first television interview, airing Thursday morning. In light of the #MeToo and Time's Up movements, she explained to King why she thinks just one accuser can make a difference.

CBS has released a preview, the interview airs tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2018 2:30 AM

What's more likely? That Dylan was molested, or that Gayle King is straight?

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 1:53 AM

I wonder if she will call her Asian siblings liars for saying Mia abused them?

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 1:58 AM

Women.

It's the ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME #2 movement.

Cunts.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 2:00 AM

Woody is finished, whether you believe Dylan Farrow or not, he's done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 2:02 AM

[quote] Woody is finished,

Not even close

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote] Dylan Darrow Speaks For the First Time

Are you kidding? She never shuts the fuck up.

It happened ONE time if it happened at all, and the only sibling who could possibly verify it who is not completely in thrall to your psycho mother says it never could have happened. Face it: your mother implanted false memories in you. DEAL WITH IT.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 2:04 AM

I believe Dylan. What does she have to gain? This dude ran off with her sister and made her his wife. Then, he's allowed to adopt two daughters, and they look like hostages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 2:06 AM

Serious question... does Dylan have a real job?

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 2:06 AM

R3) is Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 2:07 AM

IndieWire has declared his career over, I guess that's it for him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 2:08 AM

Thanks, mom, like I really wanted to do your dirty work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 2:14 AM

I guess he favors the Asian daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 2:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 2:24 AM

[quote]Boy, I guess these white girl is still in rotation for Allen. These poor girls. The body language speaks volumes.

As does your bigotry throughout many Woody Allen threads.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 2:25 AM

He's 110! How long did he think he was going to make movies? Shouldn't he already be in Florida?

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 2:27 AM

R16) I'm not a bigot. I'm black and feel for these girls.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 2:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!