Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Modern Family 17 January 2018

NERP!

Mira Sorvino was hysterical.

Was this a direct attack on GOOP?

The Manic Priggish Dream Professor trope will NOT age well with..some people

<30 episodes left to endure/enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2018 4:27 AM

Nolan Gould snuggled up on daddy’s shoulder at the end was disturbingly erotic.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 1:33 AM

R1 Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 2:26 AM

Gould was also sporting a semi boner.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 3:09 AM

They had Chris Martin as a guest star a few weeks ago. He must have had some good stories to tell during the lunch break.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 3:17 AM

I liked the hipsters too, as I mentioned in the Modern Family thread. Nerp was hilarious. God knows why they ended on the gays surfing.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 4:04 AM

Funny Nerp stuff tonight.

And good to see DL favorite Reid Ewing back for a good scene.

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2018 4:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!