Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump - Obama, Bush & Clinton Left Me w/ North Korea Cause I Have The BEST Brain!

"They all realized were going to have to leave it to a president that scored the highest on tests.” says Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 4:41 PM

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 1:32 AM

Brain and brain. What is brain?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 1:51 AM

any1?

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 1:44 PM

The day that that oaf scores higher on a test than Obama and Clinton is the day I know the world has really ended.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 1:49 PM

Hoo boy, he really did say that.

We're so screwed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 1:55 PM

[Quote]He blamed his three immediate predecessors, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, for failing to resolve the crisis and, a day after his doctor gave him a perfect score on a cognitive test, suggested he had the mental acuity to solve it.

[Quote]“I guess they all realized they’re going to have to leave it to a president that scored the highest on tests,” he joked.

Good God, we're doomed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 2:21 PM

Whatever world he lives in, it brings him such joy.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 3:50 PM

He is so fucking stupid. I cringe in shame that this low-life is our President.

"Low-life is a person who has not evolved past the level of primordial ooze in the scheme of things. A low-life is an opportunist and has no guilt over doing rotten or heinous things. If they hurt the innocent or the naive of course a low-life will blame their victim for not being as low-life as they are. "

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!