Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NFL Quarterback in Gay Video

Mediatakout just viewed some extremely blockbuster footage – which purports to show one of the top NFL players engaged in a gay act with a man.

The NFL player – who plays the position of quarterback- has long been rumored to have been either closeted gay or bisexual.

In the video – which Mediatakout has viewed but does not possess – the NFL star is seen giving a man some or*l relations.

The man who owns the video has shopped the video to at least one other news agency – and is hoping to get paid for the video. He also has text messages that he believes authenticates the video.

A representative for the video owner told Mediatakout, “we’re trying to leak it around the Superbowl – to get maximum views.”

Because we can’t be 100% certain (we’re about 95%) that the NFL player is the person in the video – we are refraining from naming the payer.

But we can tell you that he is one of the biggest names in the league – and his “coming out” would be the biggest sports story of 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 18, 2018 6:06 PM

Sorry, I see there's already for this.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2018 6:24 PM

Obviously meant to be Aaron Rodgers, but I don't trust mediatakeout.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2018 6:25 PM

[quote]the NFL star is seen giving a man some or*l relations.

Just Say "Blowjob."

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2018 6:27 PM

r3 it get censored by algorithm filters, so they censor any obvious sex related phrases, and use asterisks for words that might be censored on their platform.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2018 6:33 PM

Oh, and it's allegedly Cam Newton. MTO is a black site; their blinds are usually about black people.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2018 6:35 PM

You called my name, r5?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2018 6:39 PM

WTF r6? That pix just screams Heeeyy guuurlll

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2018 6:43 PM

Please let it be someone who's hot... Otherwise a scandal is just kinda pointless.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2018 6:49 PM

R8, you mean someone like Jimmy Garoppolo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 6:54 PM

r9 Robert Kraft needs to be removed as an owner for letting that go. Seriously. The other owners should just get together and dig up his racist and sex pest past which all 65+ yr old white billionaires probably have. One NFL owner was already removed.

That's a lot of potential revenue that walked with him, both from playoff appearances and merch sales. Dumb. Ass. Move. Is he fucking Brady? Does Brady have pictures of him with livestock? WTF Even Belichick knew it was time to have a succession plan, and he was tighter with Brady than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 7:07 PM

I agree, R10. I'm a Pats fan and I still can't understand that trade. The recent ESPN story about Brady, Belichick, and Kraft was very revealing, but even then I don't quite get it because Kraft is a very smart businessman.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2018 7:11 PM

r11 I found it interesting that the article basically outed Brady as having a mid-life crisis that was taking everyone down. Kraft himself seems like someone in denial about being a 65 year old man. Really, does anyone want anything to do with him if he's just a moderately successful retiree working on his golf in Fla? Some owners are like that, they live out their young man's fantasies through their team.

I was disappointed in Belichick for not standing up for the team's future. So what if he gets fired? He's smart enough to stall the owner, too.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2018 7:27 PM

R12 Good lord man, do you even watch football? Nearly every word you wrote is incorrect info.

Bob Kraft is 76 and moderately successful?? He may not be Warren Buffet but his net worth is 4 billion.

Tom Brady is not having a mid-life crisis---he is shifting into the brand building mode which will fund him for the rest of his life. Watch "Tom vs Time" if you wish to learn something.

Belichick hands are tied. Oh, he DID stand up to Kraft, and it caused the biggest rift in their history together. But Belichick is under contract so he cannot leave (even though every team would love to buy him. Word on the street is 12 mill per year plus 2 first round picks.

Now that I think about it, perhaps you have confused Belichick's stats with Kraft's. Bill IS 65 and does want to retire soon to Jupiter and just play golf for the rest of his life. And he's not all that rich.

Kraft loves "his Tommy" like a son, and while he did not want to trade Jimmy G,. there was no choice. His contract is up at the end of the season and the cap will not allow 2 top dollar QBs. That and the fact that Jimmy wants, and deserves, to play.

Bob chartered a B777 to fly the entire NFL Hall of Fame to Israel last year in order to have them there for the dedication of the Myra Kraft Stadium. Pretty generous/extravagant for a man who's not that rich. Think of the hotel and room service bills to boot!

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2018 7:50 PM

What bothers me they are not 100% sure (95) who it is which means it’s not a very good video.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2018 8:27 PM

OBJ and his lover:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2018 9:03 PM

you stay away from my jimmy, r9 you brazen whore!

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2018 9:15 PM

Boy, am I glad I kept my penis!

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2018 9:26 PM

R16, If your jimmy looked like Ben Rothenberg would you lust after him?

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2018 10:46 PM

Rothlesberger is so hot

I have a hard time believing a closeted nfl’er would allow someone to film them giving bj and wouldn’t prosecute if it was filmed unknowingly.

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2018 11:00 PM

No media outlet is going to pay a penny for this.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2018 11:01 PM

r13 that's what I meant but it was poorly worded. If he was just a wealthy guy on the golf course, no one would give a shit, and that's not what he wants. He wants to be seen to be the big shot owner, and hang out with the star QB, not just any other anonymous billionaire. That kind of ego can hang on to stubborn ideas about a team and drive it into the ground. Any business owner who refers to an asset as "my familial nickname anything" is a liability to the organization.

As for Brady, he is also financially set for life, and he married well, i.e. she had her own money. How much money does he need? It's ego. All this "brand building" comes at the expense of the team. Kraft allowed it, and it's bullshit because it could even affect their careers if they're forced to train a certain way that hurts them. Brady is injury riddled, and nearing the end. If it's between him and the future, well, time only goes in one direction. Also, In some league's cap systems, it's possible to keep two stars if you weight their contract years to ease out one while bringing in the younger. I don't know if that applies here.

Belichick can indeed leave, even if he's under contract. He can quit and leave the money on the table on principle. He reportedly makes around $12 million per, and is a multimillionaire at this point in his career. He could only be sued for a breach if he violated a specific clause or didn't act in the best interests of the company (i.e. the team). He has enough personal capital in the league that it would intervene if it got messy.

[quote]He may not be Warren Buffet but his net worth is 4 billion.

[quote]Bob chartered a B777 to fly the entire NFL Hall of Fame to Israel last year in order to have them there for the dedication of the Myra Kraft Stadium. Pretty generous/extravagant for a man who's not that rich. Think of the hotel and room service bills to boot!

That's contradictory, no? And it's obviously an ego trip to fly them around the world to a dedication of a stadium named for I assume a family member. No, no OTP ego there at all.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2018 11:17 PM

r18 i most certainly would NOT! good thing my jimmy looks like jimmy.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2018 11:19 PM

[quote]Word on the street is

...no one says that anymore. Capiche? Groovy.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2018 11:28 PM

Acid is groovy!

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2018 11:31 PM

R18, there are no QBs named Ben Rothenberg in the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2018 11:31 PM

r25 i wasn’t going to bother telling him. big ben was so hot 10 years ago...

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2018 12:01 AM

why are there 2 threads on this? Are you THAT lazy?

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2018 12:40 AM

need to step up the FFs on duplicates. FF to oblivion

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2018 12:40 AM

“any more”, R23 - “anymore” is not a word.

If you’re going to correct someone’s choice of words you need to get yours right as well.

by Anonymousreply 29January 18, 2018 12:43 AM

This is Cam Newton.

by Anonymousreply 30January 18, 2018 1:08 AM

I think it's Aaron Rodgers. This would explain the sudden well-publicized romance between he and Danica Patrick.

by Anonymousreply 31January 18, 2018 1:32 AM

I'd go with Cam. He's still in the closet but he's at least flung the door open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 18, 2018 1:32 AM

I still think Russell Wilson is gay and his ex wife and Ciara are beards.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2018 2:16 AM

No r32 a Black guy would wear the shoes but the pants are suspect.

I don't think Cam is gay. I do think OBJ is and I feel there is a strong possibility for Russell.

by Anonymousreply 34January 18, 2018 2:32 AM

I don't have the best eye sight (maybe I'm not seeing correctly) but I've wondered why no one mentions the fact Tom Brady wears leg warmers while he's playing.

by Anonymousreply 35January 18, 2018 2:35 AM

R21 Okay, your second post was more on point than your first. Only one point of contention: Bob Kraft and his late wife Myra were married for 50 years before she died of cancer. They were truly a devoted couple and there were zero rumors of any indiscretions while she was alive. This new "Hollywood Bob" is a new role for him, and yes, I think he feels his own mortality and is having a last turn in life before he becomes truly elderly and doddering.

Here is the contention: His trip to Israel to dedicate the stadium to Myra was a giant love letter to his dear Myra. He wanted it to be an event which Israel would be talking about for the next 5o years...for Myra, not for him. You may view that with a bit of side eye, but I swear to you it is true. Think of the man who built the Taj Mahal as a tribute to his late beloved. This was his Taj Mahal.

by Anonymousreply 36January 18, 2018 5:15 AM

R29, in the U.S., "anymore" as one word is acceptable when used as an adverb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 18, 2018 12:27 PM

R33 truth!

by Anonymousreply 38January 18, 2018 12:39 PM

r36 how the fuck can you compare an ugly stadium to the exquisite Taj Mahal built by the Sunni emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved Shia wife Mumtaz Mahal?

by Anonymousreply 39January 18, 2018 6:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!