Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Laverne Cox Meets Her "Inspiration", Halle Berry

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2018 6:11 PM

Monster's balls.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2018 3:56 PM

Roderick Cox is a strong black man from Mobile Alabama.

He and his twin brother will both be 46 this year.

Halle Berry continues to have poor taste in men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2018 4:03 PM

You're a jealous, spiteful bully OP.

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2018 4:35 PM

They can "feminize" the face all they want, but that head size ain't going away.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2018 5:02 PM

The Trans bashing on DL is really sickening. Jeebus, go post on Breitbart, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2018 5:05 PM

Ya wanna dress like a boy or a girl, go for it. Just don’t ask me to pretend your cock is a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2018 5:23 PM

Laverne is SUCH a drag. Not only does he hate his genitals, but his skin color as well. He is so much darker in his male getup.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2018 5:43 PM

R5: I've talked to people all over the political spectrum; people to the left of Helen Reddy and people to the right of Ricky Schroder are against this because it is a fraud, a lie, and an attack on both reality and science.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2018 5:43 PM

Lots of gay men bashing a trans woman. Why? I don't know.

I'm happy for Laverne Cox. She has a successful career, unlike most of the posters here.

And I agree with the previous poster: go to Breitbart, you'll be happy there, it's wall to wall hate there. (I think they hate gays there too, but that's a minor detail.)

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 6:01 PM

You haven't talked to me have you? (R8) - asshole.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 6:03 PM

Laverne has to thank Halle for having a career in the first place because the night Halle won an oscar the door have been opened and ever since then every nameless, faceless woman of color stands a chance!

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2018 6:10 PM

Hey! All you spineless transphobes venting your hate...

It wasn't too long ago that some people were using your own rhetoric against gay people:

'it's a dysfunction, no one is born gay, it's a lifestyle choice, it's the result of a dysfunctional childhood, it can be cured' etc etc.

You realise what hypocritical bigots you all are don't you?

Laverne Cox has big hands... So fucking what?

She's magnificent I say! She's done more with her life than you keyboard warriors have ever done. Look at yourself in the mirror and feel embarrassed and ashamed.. you are losers.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2018 6:23 PM

Why can’t some of you just be happy for Laverne? She’s beautiful. She’s successful. She’s a member of the LGBTQ community. We should be supportive of each other instead of tearing one of our own down. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2018 6:24 PM

Miss cocks can sit on my face any day! Yum!

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2018 6:26 PM

LMAO R1

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2018 6:35 PM

[quote]Lots of gay men bashing a trans woman. Why? I don't know.

Nobody is bashing anyone by stating the obvious fact that a "trans-woman" is not a woman. Nobody is "bashing" anyone's choice of presentation, just the rabid, fire-breathing thought police that accompanies the entire "trans" movement.

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2018 6:44 PM

Present any fucking way you want, no one is stupid or foolish to think they are going to police that. No one has the fucking time for that.'

But from there it gets complicated, and there ontological issues.

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2018 7:43 PM

There is no el-jibbity-cue "community". That is just a myth made up by these transcult shakedown organizations. Men of color being physically emasculated, especially gay ones, is a hate crime no matter what.

Funny how Halle Berry only cut off her hair.

Trans is a choice. Gay is not. Even to undo that choice will leave behind physical reminders of it.

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2018 8:00 PM

Radfems are the only real feminists left anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2018 8:01 PM

"El-jibbity-cue"

LMAO.

Unfortunately, the agenda to make us all seen as one common "community" with he same concerns and beliefs is working, in the eyes of the average person; who now thinks they know something after reading a popular media article about eljibbitycue; and who now thinks that referring to gays and trans as "LGBT" is cool; and who now thinks we all want to be referred to as "Queer."

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2018 8:07 PM

Right r9, unlike the love the trans have for gays by calling them failed women and sterilizing them.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2018 2:17 AM

I’m glad I’m not trans...too much derision. And even though it was played for laughs, SOUTH PARK’S Janet Garrison transition story arc reeked of truth. No matter what he did he’d never be a woman. They didn’t even bother to put a wig on him because it was an excercise in futility. No one really believed he was a woman and when his lovers found out, they bolted. And he ended up transitioning back to a man! It was crude but brilliant the way that they did it!

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2018 4:30 PM

And now...the first Cosmopolitan cover for a man who thinks that he is a woman....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2018 2:52 AM

So much retouching in that cover, it's unreal. Laverne's hips are actually humongous

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2018 2:57 AM

The anti-trans propaganda on this board is over the top.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2018 2:58 AM

They're coming for you too, r25, just you wait.

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2018 3:42 AM

She will look like Bruce as she begins to age.

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2018 3:44 AM

Gay male @ R25 = FTM

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2018 3:45 AM

omg, he's not even trying. Just threw on a wig and changed his name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2018 3:49 AM

Sad thing is s/he looks better than most of them. We currently have an employee where I work who's transitioning MTF, has had the hormones and some feminizing facial work done....still looks like John Belushi in drag

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2018 4:06 AM

Look at his waistline in the photos with Halle, then the Cosmopolitan cover!!! A study in blatant Photoshop!

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2018 1:34 PM

He still looks like a drag queen. It's rare for someone MTF to totally fool anyone...the closest I have seen is Tula...and if you look at him close enough, you can tell that Tula is a dude too... people are misled by the fake hair, deep pile makeup and strategically worn clothing...

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2018 4:18 PM

HA! As if...

by Anonymousreply 33January 30, 2018 5:44 PM

Two mentally ill people met up

by Anonymousreply 34January 30, 2018 5:47 PM

In my house we call her Laverne's Cocks.

by Anonymousreply 35January 30, 2018 6:10 PM

Trans, and their push to trans gay kids, are harmless!

[quote] When puberty blockers are followed by cross sex hormones, the child never undergoes puberty for his/her birth sex and will be unable to produce viable ova or sperm as an adult.

Sterility is not the only problem caused by the typical treatment route of puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones . The drugs being used to block puberty are being used off-label; i.e. they have not been approved for this use by the Food and Drug Administration. According to Eli Coleman, a psychologist who heads the human-sexuality program at the University of Minnesota Medical School quoted in The New Yorker, “We still don’t know the subtle or potential long-term effects (of puberty blockers) on brain function or bone development. Many people recognize it’s not a benign treatment.”

Puberty blockers have been used for a number of years to treat precocious puberty and to allow short kids more time to grow. The FDA is currently conducting a review of nervous system and psychiatric events as well as deadly seizures among pediatric patients using GnRH agonists including one of the most common puberty blockers, Lupron. Over 10,000 adverse event reports in relation to Lupron usage have been filed with the FDA. According to Kaiser Health News, “…thousands of women have joined Facebook groups or internet forums in recent years claiming that Lupron ruined their lives or left them crippled.” Complaints include osteoporosis, degenerative disk disease, and deteriorating joints.

And another [quote] When puberty blockers are followed by cross sex hormones, the child never undergoes puberty for his/her birth sex and will be unable to produce viable ova or sperm as an adult.

Sterility is not the only problem caused by the typical treatment route of puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones . The drugs being used to block puberty are being used off-label; i.e. they have not been approved for this use by the Food and Drug Administration. According to Eli Coleman, a psychologist who heads the human-sexuality program at the University of Minnesota Medical School quoted in The New Yorker, “We still don’t know the subtle or potential long-term effects (of puberty blockers) on brain function or bone development. Many people recognize it’s not a benign treatment.”

Puberty blockers have been used for a number of years to treat precocious puberty and to allow short kids more time to grow. The FDA is currently conducting a review of nervous system and psychiatric events as well as deadly seizures among pediatric patients using GnRH agonists including one of the most common puberty blockers, Lupron. Over 10,000 adverse event reports in relation to Lupron usage have been filed with the FDA. According to Kaiser Health News, “…thousands of women have joined Facebook groups or internet forums in recent years claiming that Lupron ruined their lives or left them crippled.” Complaints include osteoporosis, degenerative disk disease, and deteriorating joints.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 30, 2018 7:07 PM

Asian trans are undoubtedly the most feminine and beautiful ones in the world; especially those from Thailand. White, Black, Latino, etc. are too big, too hairy to look like a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 30, 2018 7:07 PM

R37 Agree, Asian trans women are gorgeous.

As for Miss Cox, has she been skin bleaching?

by Anonymousreply 38January 30, 2018 7:10 PM

Window dressing, R37.

Still a man.

by Anonymousreply 39January 30, 2018 7:28 PM

At least in this picture, Laverne has a prettier face.

by Anonymousreply 40January 30, 2018 7:35 PM

However, black and latino trannies are more popular as hookers.

Tranny chasers like 'em well hung. Asians don't measure up.

Any gossip from Mr. Cox's early days in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 41January 30, 2018 11:01 PM

Does Laverne still have a schlong or is there a hoo-hoo there now?

by Anonymousreply 42January 30, 2018 11:33 PM

Cocksucking did undergo a chop job...

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2018 4:51 PM

R24 - not hips, but manly, massive flanks. Like a linebacker. Arthur Lynch sized flanks. What looks great on Arthur, on a man deluded into thinking that he's a woman, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 44February 6, 2018 3:49 PM

She is one beautiful woman. Gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 45February 6, 2018 6:36 PM

I love the headline on the Laverne Cox cover- The Truth Will Set You Free

Here's some truth- That's a MAN

by Anonymousreply 46February 6, 2018 6:42 PM

Linebacker shoulders? Check out pic #6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2018 7:07 PM

That's a MAN baby!

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2018 8:12 PM

Bitch is 45 years old, according to imdb!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2018 8:15 PM

Transgenda!

by Anonymousreply 50February 17, 2018 4:54 PM

Laverne looks like she's had some jaw feminizing done, but she should stick to not being photographed next to petite females.

by Anonymousreply 51February 17, 2018 5:05 PM

Urp.

by Anonymousreply 52March 1, 2018 5:35 PM

lol

by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2018 6:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!