Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sanjay Gupta: Trump Has Heart Disease

Think this is true?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 18, 2018 2:59 AM

Probably. I’ve gotten more thorough medical exams at CVS.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2018 3:38 PM

Yes, I don't think Dr. Gupta would lie about it, unlike ALL of the Trump administration.

If Trump has heart disease, which Dr Ronny supposedly admitted he does, then he is far from being in "excellent" health. Such BULLSHIT! WHY ARE THEY ALL LYING???????????

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2018 3:40 PM

Sounds like they released some of the test results, forgetting that some of these people have medical degrees and actually know what they mean.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2018 3:42 PM

Umm, doesn't he need to have a heart in order to have heart disease?

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2018 3:43 PM

Yes, but is it terminal?

Because at this point, Mueller's investigation is taking too fucking long...

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2018 3:49 PM

R4, well he also had a brain (I guess) - but just look how it works ...

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2018 3:50 PM

^ *has, not had

Ffs

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2018 3:51 PM

His heart is a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2018 3:56 PM

The White House doctor admitted it, he just didn’t want to use the words “heart disease.”

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 4:00 PM

Sanjay is a quack, but he does have an actual degree from medical school, so he must know something.

The White House Doctor also said Trump could live to be 200.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 4:07 PM

Of course it's true. Just look at Trump, if you can stand it. He's a massive walking talking coronary just waiting to explode.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2018 4:09 PM

If Dr. Ronny hadn't also served under Obama, I'd definitely think something is shady. But he's obviously lying, so why?

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2018 4:10 PM

Sanjay is not a quack. You have him confused with Doctor Oz. I have seen Sanjay practicing medicine in disaster areas and war theatres (on TV not in person) and he knows what he's doing and he is a smart man.. IMO Sanjay is one of the few TV doctors who is real and genuine. Whatever.

I find it interesting that this is being discussed. But think about it. If "something" were to happen to Trump which stopped him from getting impeached or prosecuted, and allows him, instead to simply resign and go away, this would be the time to start this discussion. Because it can't look faked. It might also allow him to recover so he can, after a decent interval, like maybe a year, start going to rallies of the faithful. Of course who know what could happen by then.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2018 4:12 PM

I'm not buying the blood pressure numbers. Trump is the picture of hypertension.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2018 4:13 PM

R14 Ordinarily I would too, but I'm on BP meds and my numbers are similar, after being very high pre meds.

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2018 4:16 PM

[quote]But he's obviously lying, so why?

Toxic Trump. To be in his orbit is to abandon accepted measures of objective truth. It's like the virulent flu - some will survive the delirium, others will tragically go under.

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2018 4:17 PM

r13 you're right, I was thinking of Dr. Oz.

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2018 4:17 PM

[QUOTE]If Dr. Ronny hadn't also served under Obama, I'd definitely think something is shady. But he's obviously lying, so why?

He, like the Secret Service, feels it’s his duty to safeguard the Presidency.

He would’ve done the same thing for Obama or a hypothetical President Hillary Clinton if there was something questionable in their medical report.

You must remember that the government regards this type of stuff as a national security matter. It’s the same for all world leaders. It’s not about lying to us, but shielding secrets from our enemies who also want such info.

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2018 4:17 PM

R18 So if he has a bad heart, couldn't someone just startle him and he'll have a heart attack? OH PLEASE GOD!

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2018 4:20 PM

R19, the world of espionage highly values such info for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2018 4:22 PM

Putin knows Trump is a wreck from seeing him need a golf cart when all other leaders are happy and able to stroll.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2018 4:22 PM

Well here in the USA we are largely sedentary and in Europe people walk more. That's just a fact. Unless you live in NYC where people walk all the time, most people are lazy asses. But the thing is any White House physician is going to publicly attest to any PResident's fitness and paint the rosiest picture allowed based on the facts. To do otherwise would be a national security risk. There are probably things we have no idea of and that;s fine with me. I don't need a doctor to tell me some 71 yr old guy, who is obese...there I've said it... and who does not exercise except for weekend golf, who has a terrible high cholesterol diet, etc. is in poor health with coronary problems . Trump is not only a candidate for a stroke or a heart attack, he is also absolutely a candidate for colon or pancreatic cancer. With all his obvious ties to Russia and the oligarchs and his money laundering, etc. isn't it interesting that he fears being poisoned? He must deal with some real shady people.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2018 4:29 PM

I don't think you need espionage to figure out that an obese 71 year old who eats burgers and fried chicken every day, drinks 2 gallons of diet soda instead of water, and can't walk 50 steps without needing a golf cart, is not the picture of health.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2018 4:34 PM

A doctor saying Trump could "live to be 200" doesn't sound like a very trustworthy doctor.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2018 4:35 PM

Basically, I am the same height, age and skeletal structure as Mr President.

If I looked like that and ate what he eats, I would be dead of a stroke.

Because, I did weigh 240 lbs once and had a minor stroke aka TIA.

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2018 4:35 PM

Every single time I see him on TV walking up and down the stairs of Air Force One, every single time I see a photo of him getting out of his golf cart so he can swing his clubs, .......

And you know with all that weight the poor diet and no exercise, he's definitely going to develop an irregular heartbeat condition, and possibly CHF so he's going to get short of breath and if he isn't already.

Somebody get this guy a couple Big Macs two large fries a regular Coke and a huge piece of chocolate cake with three scoop of the richest ice cream you can find.

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2018 4:36 PM

We should start a "GoFeedMe" for Trump and donate buckets of chicken and mayonnaise. Enjoy, Mr. President!

by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2018 4:38 PM

Trump has a dropped uterus which Dr. Ronny failed to mention. He also has a chronic case of Dutch Elm disease.

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2018 4:40 PM

It's true also that The Commander-In-Chief is frightened of steps, however shallow, so really the golf cart works out well for him on so many levels. It only adds to the stability of his genius.

Quite soon the cart is likely to replace any attempt at ambulation entirely, so it's useful that Trump is so well acculturated to his motorised little wheels.

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2018 4:42 PM

Can we set up an automatic weekly delivery from Amazon for frozen Mars bars, chips, Cheetos, ice cream and whatever treats his "big" heart desires?

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2018 4:43 PM

The actual physical was performed by Dr. Monica Demonico, the neurosurgeon assigned to the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2018 4:51 PM

Of course DT has high blood pressure, look at him. Him claiming he doesn't is like the guy with a 4 incher saying his cock will be "satisfying". They can both say it, insult anyone who disagrees and attempt to bully others into agreeing with them, but it doesn't change reality.

Cheeto's probably on eight or nine meds for it so it won't kill him before his term is up. Look around, that is how America functions. Fat, angry and on bp meds/statins.

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2018 4:52 PM

If anything bad happened to him, Trump's base would blame Mueller and the Dems, not the Big Macs and the ice cream and the golf carts. I see them in their own golf carts at the stores all the time.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2018 4:52 PM

Wasn't there any sort of treadmill test or cardio test? If he's in such great health I'd like to see him swim 100 yards or do the side crow or warrior 3 yoga poses.

by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2018 4:52 PM

There was a stress, supposedly passed with flying colors.

by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2018 4:57 PM

Did the stress test actually test his tolerance for stress or his ability to stress out those around him. Cause he'd fail one and pass the other with flying colors.

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote]Wasn't there any sort of treadmill test or cardio test?

Supposedly, yes. A cardio stress test can be on a bike, which is more likely in Shitler's case (I can't see him run on a treadmill). Someone who needs to use a golf cart in an event as public as a G7 meeting, and does not even have the stamina to fake a short walk. is extremely out of shape.

by Anonymousreply 37January 17, 2018 5:13 PM

R33, he'd be blaming CROOKED Hillary and TAKE NEWS MEDIA

Speaking of media, what happened to President Plump's most unfair media award? Did Dementia Donald forget about it?

by Anonymousreply 38January 17, 2018 5:27 PM

r38 he rescheduled it and then had the awards ceremony and all the stars wore #TimesUp pins. He also renamed it to the Golden Globes and didn't attend.

by Anonymousreply 39January 17, 2018 5:29 PM

R37, my mom had a stress test years ago where elevated heart rate was induced by medication so she didn't have to actually get on a treadmill.

by Anonymousreply 40January 17, 2018 5:35 PM

Can Dr. Ronny answer the ultimate question? How big is the President Trump ...hand?

by Anonymousreply 41January 17, 2018 6:05 PM

For a stress test, they can give you an injection. The increase heart rate is due to the drug. If trump has heart disease, he will go on a diet regiment and work less. He may need a procedure or surgery to safe his life. How does that help us? Trump will be even more pissed bc of the low sodium low fat diet that bad nanny general kelly will force him to eat.

by Anonymousreply 42January 17, 2018 6:06 PM

The walls are closing in, which will make him feel yet fatter. More 'shithole'-style outbursts to come, of that we can be sure.

by Anonymousreply 43January 17, 2018 6:30 PM

how can he say this without examining him? that is really unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 44January 17, 2018 6:37 PM

He gave his professional opinion on Shitler's test results, R44.

by Anonymousreply 45January 17, 2018 6:39 PM

Is Trump on the little blue pill? Did the doctor test for erectile function or did the doctor just take his word for it?

by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2018 6:57 PM

Oh I forgot to mention, The President's Penis is HUGE, you know, like bigly, like, you know, the biggest penis of all time.

by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2018 7:04 PM

R28, and he's a German Measle.

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2018 11:09 PM

Oh for fucks sake, no one believes the results of any of these tests, ESPECIALLY the cognitive function results.

Just look at the man. Heart disease, high cholesterol, hardening of arteries, obesity, shortness of breath, poor lung capacity and low stamina and endurance. Throw in moderate dementia.

Donald Trump has 10 to 13 years left if he doesn’t make DRASTIC changes to his diet and lifestyle. If he lives longer than that, he will be disabled due to highly reduced cognitive abilities, as well as almost non ambulant.

You can not live a long and healthy life eating like shit and not exercising. A thin and active moderate smoker his age is healthier than him if they take really good care of themselves besides the 5 to 7 cigarettes a day. I am in no way advocating smoking, nor am I saying it’s healthy. What I am saying is that skinny, active people tend to live longer lives than obese people.

Either the data’s loses the weight, or he croaks soon.

by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2018 11:31 PM

Correction: Either the fatass loses the weight, or he croaks soon.

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2018 11:33 PM

Gupta was Hillary Clinton's health adviser. Not a reliable source for commenting on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2018 11:46 PM

He was too old to run for POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2018 11:48 PM

You don't need a doctor to see that he's in terrible shape. It's obvious in most photos. Just for his own sake you would think he would lose weight just so he's not burdened by it so much. He seems to lack self care.

by Anonymousreply 53January 18, 2018 12:08 AM

The Presidents doctor sits in his White House little office every day with nothing really to do. The fact that he hasn't been able to change Trump's diet, etc., for a whole year - tells us that the Doc is very passive. George W and Obama were very fit men. Doc doesn't know how to deal with this Commander in Chief. I bet he gave Trump that test beforehand to "take a look at." Get it all down and then on exam day Trump could ask to take it. All prepared and all.

by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2018 12:27 AM

Is that doctor really serving his patient's best interests?

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2018 12:32 AM

He takes that drug that helps men not go bald. But I thought one of the drawbacks of it was - it causes erectile dysfunction.

He probably can't get it up anymore.

by Anonymousreply 56January 18, 2018 12:37 AM

I hesitate to draw any conclusions or pass judgment on the doctor or his findings. We will never know the entire story because for national security reasons certain information will be kept from the public. In fact, they gave us a lot more than I thought they would. We will never know with any certainty what kind of prescription meds he is on. And you don't have to be a PhD. to know by looking at him he is over weight. You don't need any inside information to discover he hates to exercise and rarely walks when he doesn't have to. As for his diet, it is widely known he loves fast food, especially Big Macs and he loves chocolate cake and he loves ice cream. His coloring, his skin, his puffy bloated physique and his eyes and bloated face all indicate to me that he retains water . He has edema, and IMO he may even be in the early stages of Congestive heart failure.

by Anonymousreply 57January 18, 2018 12:45 AM

Trashy Trump only suffers from two ailments. Poo in Mouth Disease and Uglyitis.

by Anonymousreply 58January 18, 2018 12:47 AM

W and Obama had wives and kids who made sure they ate healthy most of the time. Sure they did their photo ops with killer food but that's all it was. Both administrations had full time organic chefs cooking for the family. I think M would want T to die as quickly as possible. She probably makes a daily McD run for him, if he trusts her not to poison him. I think Barron is way more likely to poison him. I'll bet he never lets that kid near him.

by Anonymousreply 59January 18, 2018 1:02 AM

[quote] I’ve gotten more thorough medical exams at CVS.

R1, hysterically funny, but a true assessment of Trump's medical examination.

by Anonymousreply 60January 18, 2018 1:06 AM

I'm not a Trump supporter but this guy is going to be just fine. He made it this far. If he does die, it will be spontaneously from heart attack, stroke, and I doubt that. People like him esp God does not want in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 61January 18, 2018 2:29 AM

"WASHINGTON — Cardiologists not associated with the White House said Wednesday that President Trump’s physical exam revealed serious heart concerns, including very high levels of so-called bad cholesterol, which raises the risk that Mr. Trump could suffer a heart attack while in office. Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral and the White House physician, said Tuesday in his report on the president’s medical condition that Mr. Trump was in “excellent” cardiac health despite having an LDL cholesterol level of 143, well above the desired level of 100 or less. Dr. Eric Topol, a cardiologist at the Scripps Research Institute, disputed that rosy assessment. He said on Wednesday that the most alarming fact is that the president’s LDL levels remain above 140 even though he is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, a powerful drug that is used to lower cholesterol levels to well below 100. “That’s a really high LDL,” Dr. Topol said, echoing the concerns of other heart experts who reviewed Dr. Jackson’s report. “We’re talking about a 70-plus-year-old man who is obese and doesn’t exercise. Just looking at the lab value, you would raise a big red flag.” He added: “I would never use the word excellent health. How you could take these indices and say excellent health? That is completely contradicted.”

by Anonymousreply 62January 18, 2018 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!