Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Buffalo Wild Wings. Any fans ?

What's your favorite sauce. I like Mango Habonara

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2018 2:38 AM

Lemon 🍋 pepper 🌶!!!

Any sauce besides Buffalo🐗is good.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2018 5:53 AM

They use frozen chicken. Bww is basically fridays quality. I Stick to wing stop.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2018 6:24 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2018 5:32 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2018 6:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2018 6:38 PM

OP, learn how to spell.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 1:57 AM

No they're shitty.

Hilarious that they got hacked.

[quote]Our secret recipe is Tommy’s cum. That’s what makes our wings so good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2018 12:24 AM

Their wings are okay, but there are some local places near me that have much better wings so I never go.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2018 12:26 AM

I had good wings at Uno's and also Hooters. I require them quite crispy , not blubbery, to be able to down them.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2018 12:28 AM

I remember trying them in NYC and was so disappointed. The restaurant looked nice.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2018 12:30 AM

I used to work very near one (same block) and it was possible to get an acceptable meal if you skipped the wings. Burgers were OK and IIRC they had good, round seasoned fries.

But it's pretty bad when the dish you're known for is inedible. It's like Sardi's highly touted house specialty, cannelloni, which is always a pasty mass, filled with stale, nameless meat and smothered by an orange cheese sauce that suggests a Kraft dinner.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2018 2:25 AM

Their Hot Garlic sauce is great. A mix of traditional hot wing sauce and garlic.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2018 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!