Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jodi Arias

Apparently, her dead bf, Travis, used to call her a "3-hole wonder".

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2018 4:04 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2018 2:13 AM

Her dead boyfriend, Travis (dead because she murdered him) was also a child molester. Because Jodi said so, And Jodi is a woman, so it must be true.

Set her free!

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2018 2:16 AM

Her dead boyfriend, Travis (dead because she murdered him) was also a child molester. Because Jodi said so. And Jodi is a woman, so it must be true.

Set her free!

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2018 2:17 AM

The "ID" channel is currently running a three-part series on her: "Jody Arias: An American Murder Mystery."

From her interviews and courtroom testimony, she comes off as highly intelligent, very articulate, at times charming, yet very manipulative, emotionally detached, and bat-shit crazy, as with all narcissistic sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2018 2:21 AM

Every time I hear her name I feel bad for Joey Arias. I know she's not a household name, but she had/has a career as an entertainer, and doesn't deserve this.

It's kind of like all the older men you see around NYC who look like Bernie Madoff.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2018 2:30 AM

Travis was a mormon and republican, so he probably opposed marriage equality

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2018 2:38 AM

Jodi is a Democrat, R6. What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2018 2:41 AM

[quote]The "ID" channel is currently running a three-part series on her: "Jody Arias: An American Murder Mystery."

Yep, I'm recording it. I didn't follow the case at all went it happened so I'm finding it very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2018 2:45 AM

Frau thread.

F&F

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 2:52 AM

Recording it as well. The trial, which was long and arduous, ran live on CourtTV. She grants interviews to media outlets, including Inside Addition while incarcerated (!), and asks for a hand mirror to check her lipstick and hair prior to filming. She'd also asked for a white (!) sweater to wear over her prison top for the interview. (She didn't want America to see her in her prison stripes.) Though she was incarcerated at the time of the interviews, the interviewer said her demeanor was as if they were meeting at Starbucks to visit over coffee.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 3:19 AM

Travis was quite the contortionist himself. Hooking up with a 3-hole wonder makes the most sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2018 3:25 AM

Saw the last of the series last night. I was shocked by how she was on the stand. Snarky, sarcastic, not remotely fazed or intimidated... I wish there had been more on Jodi’s past. Someone that manipulative and cold blooded would have a very interesting bio.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2018 4:04 PM

^

Sexual abuse. Not too interesting.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2018 4:19 PM

Those photos of Travis lying dead in the shower are beyond disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2018 4:35 PM

yes they are dex. now don't you ever do that!

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2018 4:37 PM

I saw the nude pix of Jodi,. Dam that pussy was busted out. Serious hotdog in a hallway action.

BTW there was a Lifetime movie with Tania Raymonde, famous for Texas Chainsaw 3D and being Jeff Goldblum's girlfriend. Did anyone see it?

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2018 4:58 PM

The police had her nude photos, after the dumb bitch left the camera in the clothes washer. This one I call the "Grand Canyon".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 3:48 AM

Jodi serving up "Pastrami".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 6:15 AM

Yes, OP, because he was a sad case Mormon who thought doing her in the ass didn't count as sinful sex.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2018 6:29 AM

They played the audio in court of Travis telling Jodi she sounded like a "twelve year old having her first orgasm" and that it was "hot," R2. What Jodi did was wrong and it's right she's in prison, but Travis was not the squeaky clean angel. He was a massive cunt to her. I don't know why she didn't just dump him and move on.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2018 6:44 AM

ol trav was no angel.....

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2018 9:16 AM

R9 Oh sweet angel, please remove the birch branch from your precious ass.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2018 9:20 AM

those pics of jodi's nether regions are really disturbing...... i found a web site about all this. pics also. how the hell did a woman THAT tiny

wrangle a man that big around????

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2018 9:22 AM

Misogynist

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2018 10:55 AM

R20, I agree. He was an asshole. Not that he deserved to die. But he deserved to suffer some.

I go back and forth on this. If Jodi didn’t seem to relish her “superiority” over the virginal girl Travis had been dating, I’d have more sympathy for her. And she did volunteer to be his sex toy; it’s not like he raped her. She debased herself willingly.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2018 11:00 AM

I do agree with a lot of your post, R25, but the reason she debased herself willingly for him was because she loved him, albeit in an unhealthy, obsessive way. Obviously that doesn't excuse her brutally murdering him, of course. There is something wrong with Jodi. She strikes me as a sociopath, but I think there's something else that I can't quite put my finger on.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2018 4:42 PM

lol, r18!

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2018 11:55 PM

DON'T OPEN ANY LINKS IF YOU ARE SICKENED EASILY.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2018 12:11 AM

I love Jodi, she's a gay icon.

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2018 12:26 AM

r16 Yes, it was great, I just actually watched it again "Dirty Little Secret" is what it's called and the girl is way better looking than Jodi but I guess it's hard to find a wonky eyed chick.

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2018 2:49 AM

R26, I would bet good money that Jodi has Borderline Personality Disorder.

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2018 3:00 AM

Wrong, r29. Jodi is most definitely NOT a gay icon. The term "gay icon" has to be earned.

Jodi is a psychopathic asshole who has been discussed around here many times in the past. She is hated here, just like everywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2018 3:47 AM

Yeah r29, you must be thinking of me, Jodi is just a cunt like Linda.

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2018 3:49 AM

Yes, the woman is always a victim, even when she pleads for it.

Why is ANYONE defending that bitch? You mommie-issue menwomen really need to get that bottom surgery, post haste.

by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2018 9:46 AM

I'm a two-hole wonder.

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2018 1:09 PM

We're one-hole wonders.

And we taste great, too !

by Anonymousreply 36January 21, 2018 1:12 PM

^^^ Cheeri-Ho's

by Anonymousreply 37January 21, 2018 3:30 PM

How's her T-Shirt business to benefit bruised and battered women coming along ?

Has she become an official member of #MeToo ?

by Anonymousreply 38January 21, 2018 3:32 PM

No one has defended Jodi, R34. Everyone is in agreement here that Jodi deserves to be in prison, but Travis was not a saint. Shitty people get murdered too. We don't have to canonize someone who was a misogynistic, homophobic prick just because they were murdered. It's his family who I feel sorry for.

by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2018 4:03 AM

Her nose is fug.

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2018 4:31 AM

Jodi was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2018 4:49 AM

It looks like a Jodi-sympathizer has found her way here. That ridiculous "Jodi is Innocent" website must be down.

by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2018 5:24 AM

r39, Travis was misogynistic and homophobic? Why, because Jodi said so?

by Anonymousreply 43January 22, 2018 5:56 AM

Jodi may have been diagnosed as a Borderline, but there has to be sociopathy in there, too. She was too calm and collected after that brutal murder, she went to Travis' funeral, she wrote a long sympathy letter to his grandmother, and she gave a chilling death stare to the prosecutor when she was first on the stand. Sociopath who seemed to relish her crime for a while before being arrested.

by Anonymousreply 44January 22, 2018 6:00 AM

I hope the other prison inmates are making Jodi's life a living hell. With her cunty attitude, I'm sure she has made MANY enemies by now.

by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2018 6:08 AM

I agree, r32.

I remember the old Jodi threads back when the trial was going on. And yes, the bitch was hated here.

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2018 6:13 AM

Nice weiner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 22, 2018 7:09 AM

Well said, R25 and R39. From what I've read, Travis sounded like a complete douchey prick and even looked like one too. From his job (salesman and "motivational speaker" for some sleazy Ponzi scheme legal advice company), to his Mormonism, to his misogyny. Calling any woman a "three-hole wonder" is pretty fucked up, no matter how you look at it.

I'm surprised Jodi couldn't find a hotter guy to obsess over. She might be batshit, but she was admittedly attractive during her bleached blonde days. Too bad she's such a psycho bitch.

by Anonymousreply 48January 22, 2018 7:44 AM

Ugh R48. She was/is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 49January 22, 2018 2:37 PM

I dont under stand white americas obsession with this ugly cross eyed cunt theyve been trying to make her attractive to us for years i guess she would have to be a 3 hole wonder with that mug a pathetic ass" pick me chick " who bleached her hair because travis fancied blonds.

by Anonymousreply 50January 22, 2018 3:10 PM

It was a really bad dye job, too.

by Anonymousreply 51January 22, 2018 3:11 PM

No, R43, it's because Travis said so. It's all there in his texts and emails. There are more people who knew him other than Jodi. The guy was a total tool. And before the thread's drama queen starts screeching - no, I don't think Jodi is innocent. As said before, she deserves to be in prison. No one here has defended her, so not sure why the hysteria? Why is it no one can talk about this case without the Travis fanclub going mental?

by Anonymousreply 52January 22, 2018 3:14 PM

It's not a Travis fan club but what texts are homophobic? Everything they said was consensual and how they spoke to each other. You can't honestly believe that he did anything to warrant this. Considering she had to go 6 hours out of her way to kill him, I doubt she felt threatened by him. It's a fucking slap in the face to people like Hedda Nussbaum who was battered and had nowhere else to go. Jodi was a scorned lover, period. No abuse, no threat. She fucking stalked him and moved to be closer even. Yeah he was a dick to keep fucking her but he was 28 and wanted sex, you will never convince anyone she was in the right in any way.

by Anonymousreply 53January 22, 2018 3:19 PM

Can you not read, R53? I have said, in every post, that she shouldn't have killed him and that it's right she's in prison. However, IDGAF if he was 28 or that he "wanted sex." He was still a cunt to her and his paedo remark, which was played in court (available to watch on YouTube), was gross. You and the rest of the fan club will never convince me that Travis wasn't a prick.

by Anonymousreply 54January 22, 2018 3:35 PM

And if the bitch would've kept her rotten holes to herself she wouldnt be in this position.

by Anonymousreply 55January 22, 2018 3:35 PM

I think she should be in prison, but she shouldn't have received life without parole. Personally, I think she's guilty of manslaughter. He had far too many wounds for the killing to have been premeditated. You don't stab someone over 20 times and then shoot them, unless you've snapped.

Plus, he was a douche. He kept inviting her over for sex, and then he'd tell friends she was crazy. And he found out what happens when you fuck with crazy.

by Anonymousreply 56January 22, 2018 3:36 PM

Straight men love fucking crazy bitches.

by Anonymousreply 57January 22, 2018 3:37 PM

R57, indeed they do.

by Anonymousreply 58January 22, 2018 3:41 PM

Please. I watched this trial for the medical examiner alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 22, 2018 3:56 PM

Thank you, r53. I'm still waiting to read these mythical homophobic texts.

by Anonymousreply 60January 23, 2018 4:55 AM

r48: Bitch, please. Stop agreeing with yourself. We all know the Jodi-sympathizer is ONE poster.

by Anonymousreply 61January 23, 2018 4:58 AM

r56, you delusional fool. It wasn't premeditated? She drove 1000 miles just to fuck him?

Her grandfather's gun was reported stolen a few days before the murder, the same caliber gun used in the murder. The psycho bitch had gas cans in her car, so she wouldn't be seen stopping for gas. She removed the battery from her cellphone. She dyed her hair.

by Anonymousreply 62January 23, 2018 5:17 AM

The murder was premeditated R56, as R62 explains. And the prosecution proved it quite well. The defense had almost five years to come up with something and it was two years after Jodi's arrest that they decided on the domestic violence story.

by Anonymousreply 63January 25, 2018 7:20 AM

[quote]Travis was misogynistic and homophobic? Why, because Jodi said so?

No. Because he was Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 64January 25, 2018 10:05 AM

Former Cellmate of Jodi Arias: ‘She’s a Sociopath’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2018 3:13 AM

R65, the cellmate never spoke of any falling out with Arias. Why is she badmouthing her? Scorned lover?

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2018 4:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!