Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timotée Whatshername is donating salary from new Woody Allen movie!

Another dumb actor brainwashed by Mia! Film at 11!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 19, 2018 11:50 PM

Surely, this guarantees the Nobel!

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2018 11:36 AM

How cute.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2018 11:37 AM

Is he that rich now? What's he going to live on?

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2018 11:38 AM

Won’t somebody PLEASE buy this top-heavy punkin bearer a neck brace?

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2018 11:39 AM

They all work for scale anyway.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2018 11:39 AM

He's still going to get called out by whomever he fucks.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2018 11:40 AM

Respect to him. He's broken free from the abuser brainwashing like Ronan.

Ronan used to support his father too. But there comes a point when you can't ignore reality any more.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2018 11:40 AM

This is going to make him even more a star than he is now. If he doesn't win the Oscar this year there will be rioting in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2018 11:42 AM

It would help in the case of Tim O'Tay to specify which Ronan you're talking about, R7.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2018 11:44 AM

I smell Oscar!

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2018 11:46 AM

Gary Oldman is a lock in for the Oscar. Hope the twee Guadagnino fanbois have their fainting couch ready.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2018 11:48 AM

Oldman will not win the Oscar. Call Me By Your Name will surge during voting and win several awards including Best Actor.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2018 11:50 AM

I can’t wait til Luca is accused!

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2018 11:50 AM

There's too many stories about Oldman's behavior. Timothee' will win. Why not? They gave the Oscar to Jennifer Lawrence when she was 22 years old.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2018 11:52 AM

Wonderful. Allen will never work again and I'm glad the OP (with his ten accounts) will lose his shit because of it.

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2018 11:52 AM

"Allen will never work again". Yes, i'm sure he was DYING to work again with this twat!!

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2018 11:55 AM

oh timtim

this is the first tiff in my lurve fer ye.

ya coulda waited till after the oscars

now thats all theyr gonna wanna ask u about.....hun.

STILLL LOVE AND ADORE THY ASS COCK AND HOLE THO....

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2018 11:56 AM

BTW, have you watched Louis CK's I Love You Daddy? It's a great movie. Too bad he went with that trollish title.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2018 11:57 AM

i AM on the side of whomever is opposite of that twerp ronana....

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2018 11:58 AM

he's a non-famous young actor in a Woody Allen movie: that means he donated a 500$ salary. A regular St Francis!!

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2018 12:09 PM

R20 Rebecca Hall did a day of filming and got paid $1k. Chalamet is the lead so he definitely got paid more than that.

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2018 12:14 PM

you have to pay taxes, agents and stuff, you know that?

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2018 12:17 PM

Uh yes but even so it's obviously more than $500.

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2018 12:18 PM

Hall donated $1k so that was her salary after paying agents etc.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2018 12:19 PM

So-called progressive actors and actresses have been lining up for decades to work with Woody Allen. His movies depict old men with underage teenage girls. And All of a sudden there’s an epiphany?

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2018 12:22 PM

Honestly, the Farrow family are a bunch of fascists empowered by their made up tales of being sexual abuse survivors.

Their demonisation of Woody Allen and demands that no other filmmakers work with him is right out of the Chairman Mao/Chinese censorship playbook - the Chinese government doesn’t ban or blacklist filmmakers, they just make it illegal for anyone else to work with them. Just like the Farrow family are doing to Woody. Support that, SJWs.

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2018 12:24 PM

I officially am rooting for hambone Gary Oldman to get his Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2018 12:30 PM

I officially am telling R27, "R27, you're a horse's ass."

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2018 12:33 PM

Imagine if every member of every fucked up family in America was shunned in the work place. The line at the welfare office would be astonishingly long.

Just remember... every time you bash Woody, you bash Moses Farrow, too. And Moses's pain is on your head!

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2018 12:37 PM

Wonder how much he got paid.

Leave him alone. He’s a nice kid and wants an Oscar. Don’t we all ?

by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2018 3:52 PM

He has enormous family wealth, I don't think he worries about it too much.

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2018 4:16 PM

Mia defended Polanski. So did Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2018 4:19 PM

Time's up, Mia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2018 4:22 PM

Time's up, Armie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2018 4:22 PM

Time's up, Roman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2018 4:22 PM

Armie is so self-important. A decent enough guy, all things considered, but so self-important. People who grow up with billions usually are.

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2018 7:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2018 7:58 PM

Go Gary! Go Gary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2018 9:24 PM

Annoying as shit. He just made this film so it's not like he didn't know the allegations. Sounds like trying to get in with "the cool kids". Stupid.

Makes me love Owen Wilson, Emma Stone, Colin, etc. even more. All of them who aren't caving to this nonsense.

Oh yeah, if you want to give money back, do it -- but this making sure it hits the press and gets them "points" is the bullshit part of it. So fucking disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2018 9:34 PM

this caving to a bunch of hysterical, retarded no-nothing SJW with a wi-fi and a outraged opinion is scary. This is real life Black Mirror.

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2018 9:52 PM

I will be boycotting the rest of HIS career.

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2018 10:01 PM

R39 / R40 / R41

MARY

MARY

MARY

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2018 10:07 PM

[quote]Makes me love Owen Wilson, Emma Stone, Colin, etc. even more. All of them who aren't caving to this nonsense.

What has Emma Stone, Colin Firth, etc, said?

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2018 10:26 PM

^Nothing! That's why we like them

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2018 10:43 PM

Timmy is so skinny.

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2018 10:45 PM

I am so cute and loveable. Don't forget, Milennial AMPAS members, you grew up loving me in Harry Potter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2018 10:51 PM

Women love me too. Look how I smoulder! Lesley Manville, Uma Thurman AND Isabella Rossellini!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2018 10:52 PM

Men want me too! Take that, Tim O'Tay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2018 10:54 PM

Timothée will have the last laugh when he takes home the Oscar. To the person who said he's a nobody- are you crazy?!?!?! He acted in two of the most buzzed about movies of the year, one of which he had the starring role. He was the breakout star of 2017 and winning the Oscar will only cement his place as Hollywood royalty.

Couldn't be happier for him.

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2018 11:19 PM

He is really cute. He has one of the most adorable face in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2018 11:39 PM

Did the angry mob point a finger at him or did he do this on his own?

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2018 12:25 AM

R42 = CUNT CUNT CUNT

But the Oscar loon above may be on to something. This may be the advice of some P.R. guru to cash in on the votes Franco can't get now. Franco was Oldman's biggest threat, that is gone (though Oldman has his own shit which may also come out soon) so Chalamet can up his chances with meaningless gestures like this one. The timing is impeccable.

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2018 12:34 AM

[quote] He has one of the most adorable face in Hollywood.

Truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2018 12:44 AM

Timothée Chalamet was wonderful in CMBYN, but I had a thought that his piano playing did not look natural. Perhaps, some piano players here can give their opinion.

by Anonymousreply 54January 17, 2018 12:45 AM

I actually thought has piano playing was perfect- I assumed he was playing it himself. Do you have evidence to the contrary? If he was faking it then the sound editor has the Oscar in the bag.

And Timothée is not going to win because of politics. He's going to win because he was the best this year. Franco was good and Oldman was giving the equivalent of Streep in Iron Lady (make up did the work for him). Timothée was relevatory.

by Anonymousreply 55January 17, 2018 1:46 AM

He was playing the piano, R55, but his body movement while playing was not that of a piano player.

by Anonymousreply 56January 17, 2018 1:48 AM

I can’t believe you trolls who call Woody a pedophile then salivate over this kid who looks 14! He is a pedos dream. Legal goods but looks illegal. Cake and eating it too etc.

Anyway, GO GARY! Free Woody! #believemoses!

by Anonymousreply 57January 17, 2018 9:28 AM

god knows

maybe it will help him win that damn oscar...

lets hope so!!!

by Anonymousreply 58January 17, 2018 9:43 AM

[quote]R55: Timothée was relevatory.

Oh, dear fucking God.

by Anonymousreply 59January 17, 2018 9:49 AM

He needs a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 60January 17, 2018 9:53 AM

R57 He looks at least 20.

R60 No. Long hair suits him better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 17, 2018 10:07 AM

He needs a head reduction surgery.

by Anonymousreply 62January 17, 2018 10:08 AM

R61 You are blind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 17, 2018 12:04 PM

short or long

he is one hansome dude!!

by Anonymousreply 64January 17, 2018 12:05 PM

[quote]Timothée was relevatory.

Does that mean something like 'relevant'??

by Anonymousreply 65January 17, 2018 12:09 PM

[quote]BTW, have you watched Louis CK's I Love You Daddy? It's a great movie. Too bad he went with that trollish title.

It's... not great, really, but I agree with others that it is CRAZY that LCK worked with Woody Allen, started wondering just how acceptable Allen's behavior was, created this entire Manhattan-esque movie about an Allen-esque director to explore those thoughts, and then lost his career while nothing happened to Allen himself.

And LCK even admitted his wrongdoing and had been apologizing in the past before it all went officially public. Completely nuts.

I don't think for a second Allen will lose his career over this. He's in his early 80s, he could retire quietly and even after all this hubbub no one would really notice.

by Anonymousreply 66January 17, 2018 12:10 PM

[quote]Mia defended Polanski.

See, this is why no one believes the people who are attacking Mia Farrow; it's because you obfuscate and lie.

Farrow was a witness in Polanski's civil suit with Vanity Fair about 14 years ago. That's it. She was at a restaurant with him and witnessed the incident that Vanity Fair wrote about -- Polanski was claimed to be hitting on women a day after his wife died. Mia said the women were flirting with him, not the other way around.

That's it. But you guys say this vague "she defended him" because you want to imply she's okay with him drugging and anally raping a 13-year-old girl.

Then you post about her convicted brother as though she forced him to molest his own daughters.

You guys are just fucking creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 17, 2018 12:17 PM

[quote]the Farrow family are a bunch of fascists ... Their demonisation of Woody Allen and demands that no other filmmakers work with him is right out of the Chairman Mao/Chinese censorship playbook

Didn't someone pitch a fit a couple of days ago when it was suggested there was overlap between the alt-right scum and Woody Allen defenders? This is classic alt-right wackadoo bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 68January 17, 2018 12:18 PM

Woody's fighting back. I am thrilled.

I hope nobody wants to work with Chalamet after this and that he even gets sued by the studio/distributor involved. His selfish bid for press (and maybe that Oscar) has helped taint a product they just wrapped and now have to release somehow. Maybe he can't be sued but he sure as shit can be blackballed. I thought he might be the next Matt Damon. Now he may be the next Leonard Frey instead (though Frey was certainly gifted).

by Anonymousreply 69January 18, 2018 4:46 PM

Timothee at 50:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 18, 2018 5:04 PM

R69 Crazy......

by Anonymousreply 71January 18, 2018 5:05 PM

Crazy and in the business, you fucking cow. I know what I'm talking about because I deal with actors and actresses, for better and worse, daily. Go fuck yourself.

And I take back the Frey comment; I liked him too much for that insult. I predict Chalamet will be the next T.R. Knight instead.

by Anonymousreply 72January 18, 2018 5:17 PM

Timothée (and other actors/actresses worked with Allen) got a lot of pressure from social media. I feel really sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 73January 18, 2018 5:27 PM

Woody's statement:

[quote]"When this claim was first made more than 25 years ago, it was thoroughly investigated by both the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of the Yale-New Haven Hospital and New York State Child Welfare. They both did so for many months and independently concluded that no molestation had ever taken place. Instead, they found it likely a vulnerable child had been coached to tell the story by her angry mother during a contentious breakup.

[quote]Dylan's older brother Moses has said that he witnessed their mother doing exactly that – relentlessly coaching Dylan, trying to drum into her that her father was a dangerous sexual predator. It seems to have worked – and, sadly, I'm sure Dylan truly believes what she says.

[quote]But even though the Farrow family is cynically using the opportunity afforded by the Time's Up movement to repeat this discredited allegation, that doesn't make it any more true today than it was in the past. I never molested my daughter – as all investigations concluded a quarter of a century ago."

by Anonymousreply 74January 18, 2018 5:29 PM

R72 so much anger!

“In the business”? Are you an assistant manager at the Oklahoma City Regal Cinemas?

Timmy will be fine. He was put in a situation he didn’t deserve.

by Anonymousreply 75January 18, 2018 5:34 PM

I assure you my position is far more prominent, though the assistant manager at the Regal makes an honest living so stop being a classist cunt. And, yeah, anger at so much bullshit bombarding me in the press every day. And on DL by mental midgets like you.

At the very least, all of you have to admit that in a country where people are freezing to death on the streets and animals are being chained up in frigid cold to the same results, where more and more are not able to even afford rent, that there is no cause less important or less silly than Time's Up. Especially when applied to overpaid whining actresses who are living the good life. It's beyond absurd and needs to be stopped. Priorities, people. This stuff is pure yack.

by Anonymousreply 76January 18, 2018 6:10 PM

I was one of Chalamet's earliest fans, but this whole thing has kind of tainted him for me: I can't help feel slightly repulsed by him now. Expressing regret years later, like some others did, is one thing; but turning right on your heels and denouncing him while the film you just wrapped is still in post-production really betrays a lack of character.

by Anonymousreply 77January 19, 2018 12:14 AM

Timothee is going to be fine. Most people think Woody Allen is a pervert and that's why his movies rarely make money. Allen lusts after young girls. I bet in 10 years, his adopted daughters will write a tell-all book.

by Anonymousreply 78January 19, 2018 1:40 AM

Marry me, R70!

by Anonymousreply 79January 19, 2018 2:02 AM

Timmy is no longer the most prominent male actor to “denounce” Woody Allen: Oscar winner Colin Firth now has that mantle.

And the news that Timmy has donated his salary has faded. Canny strategy, that’s working.

Though I think that there’s the possibility Woody’s daughter is lying, but that’s not Timmy’s problem.

by Anonymousreply 80January 19, 2018 1:05 PM

[quote]They both did so for many months and independently concluded that no molestation had ever taken place. Instead, they found it likely a vulnerable child had been coached to tell the story by her angry mother during a contentious breakup.

Wow, I didn't realize he said that.

It's not true. No wonder this makes Woody look so bad. No investigators concluded that Dylan had been coached by a spurned ex. One therapist said she felt Dylan was prone to flights of fancy (even when describing a tree) and that's it.

It was Allen's lawyers who put out the whole thing about this just being a jealous old woman upset that Woody had scored new 'tang.

I can't believe his current lawyers okayed this letter. It's astonishing. He'd better not be paying them shit because this is the worst thing he could have done. I guess they're hoping 25 years of spin and a right-leaning media will protect him. Not sure that it will this time.

by Anonymousreply 81January 19, 2018 1:10 PM

Colin Firth is the actor equivalent of K.C. and the Same Song Band -- literally the same performance in every film, that thin lipped stretched tight mouth, since "Another Country". An easy one to avoid in the future. Again, ALL of these actors knew the allegations before they shot their films. This is just caving to societal bullshit, retro apologists trying to insure they keep on working.

Less annoying in Firth's case since at least he didn't get up on on a platform but only slightly so. The ones from the new movie that hasn't been released are all assholes. Anyone in any business has to realize how wrong that is to sabotage the product.

by Anonymousreply 82January 19, 2018 7:32 PM

Actually, R78, you are very wrong in that almost all of Allen's films turn a profit. Usually quite a healthy one. All actors work for scale budgets are kept to an absolute minimum. You don't participate in a Woody Allen film at any position in order to make money which is why the movie studio always does.

by Anonymousreply 83January 19, 2018 7:38 PM

Exactly. So the salaries these stars are donating so selflessly amount to $15,000 or something at most. Peanuts. But get 'em a microphone and a press conference because what good is doing anything noble if the cameras aren't on?

More "Hollywood is full of acts of grace that are good for one's career" as Lynda Obst once put it (though she too is guilty from time to time).

by Anonymousreply 84January 19, 2018 7:42 PM

Timothée is getting dragged on social media. Turns out he was lying about contractual obligations preventing him from directly criticizing WA. HuffPost got a copy of his contract or a similar one. Serves him right the little shit.

by Anonymousreply 85January 19, 2018 8:57 PM

R81 it is true in fact. Both the Yale and NY investigations asserted that Dylan had either made up or been coached, on the charges.

by Anonymousreply 86January 19, 2018 8:59 PM

Timotée looks like a troll. A smug troll.

by Anonymousreply 87January 19, 2018 9:03 PM

What's with all the pro-Woody trolls here? Is this his PR team at work or work for his upcoming film?

I acknowledge that Mia is crazy but he did sleep with his present wife when she was under-age and he was almost her step-father....and don't forget his past writings where he is obsessed with teenage girls. Why can't we believe Dylan? There is victim shaming going on here.

by Anonymousreply 88January 19, 2018 9:17 PM

Woody did not sleep with Soon Yi when she was underage.

The vast majority of men like teenagers 16 and up. It’s normal.

Liking teens is not pedophilia and isn’t evidence of molesting a 7 year old

by Anonymousreply 89January 19, 2018 9:22 PM

R89 - jailbait.

by Anonymousreply 90January 19, 2018 9:30 PM

rephrased: R89 loves jailbait.

by Anonymousreply 91January 19, 2018 9:31 PM

only american could be SHOCKED!! that a straight man dreams of fucking 16 yo beautiful girls. You are so detached by human biology and common sense, that's why your country has gone down the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 92January 19, 2018 9:40 PM

R92, this is why Roman Polanski, a noted rapist is welcomed in your part of the world.

by Anonymousreply 93January 19, 2018 9:56 PM

R93 It's concerning that you think a 16 year old is the same as a 13 year old.

by Anonymousreply 94January 19, 2018 10:52 PM

[quote]Woody's fighting back. I am thrilled

We have a pedo loving WA fan among us?

by Anonymousreply 95January 19, 2018 11:14 PM

I believe R94 is also a fan of Roy Moore.

by Anonymousreply 96January 19, 2018 11:19 PM

Who knew Woody would be dispatching bots to DL? DLers are well aware on how to spot a troll.

by Anonymousreply 97January 19, 2018 11:22 PM

"We have a pedo loving WA fan among us?"

This cunt again. Don't you have anyone else to annoy, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 98January 19, 2018 11:24 PM

R95, not one, many.

by Anonymousreply 99January 19, 2018 11:36 PM

Can you cunts go back to your book club? Silly cows.

by Anonymousreply 100January 19, 2018 11:38 PM

I, too, am sick of cunts throwing the term “pedo” around.

Your kind aren’t wanted here.

by Anonymousreply 101January 19, 2018 11:45 PM

Pedos aren't wanted here. Scatter!

by Anonymousreply 102January 19, 2018 11:48 PM

Oh, I thought R101 meant people who can throw

by Anonymousreply 103January 19, 2018 11:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!