Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am not an old gay man

I'm actually a 21 year old straight woman. I just like this site. Elderly Queens are hateful and amusing creatures

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2018 3:10 AM

What's your definition of an "old gay man", breeder rape-bait?

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2018 10:20 AM

Oh look, the life support system for a vagina (OP) thinks she’s interesting!

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2018 10:23 AM

R1 45+ years old

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2018 10:23 AM

Don't get too close to her, R2, the pungent smell of tuna from her pudgy little diabetes-ridden stumps'll knock you straight out. Send for a lesbian hit squad, immediately!

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2018 10:24 AM

OP: Yes I have blue hair. But I KNOW stuff! So I shall talk over you.

ps Don’t dare attempt to hold or argue an opinion I disagree with!

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2018 10:29 AM

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Hateful bitches

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2018 10:35 AM

Who wants to see OP's face on the evening news, dead and bloated and having just been fished out of a local creek or canal.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2018 10:36 AM

It's like gay men hate women even more than straight men. Once you remove the desire to fuck us, there's really nothing there between the two sexes. Sad

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2018 10:40 AM

How old is old?

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2018 10:42 AM

R9 If you have to ask....

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2018 10:44 AM

"Elderly queens".

Sounds like you're complicit.

Datalounge is home to a lot of vile misogynists, but they come in all shapes, sizes and ages. The young are just as guilty as the old.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2018 10:45 AM

Yes, R11, and the worst of them are the straight women who now infest this board!

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2018 10:48 AM

Go.

Just go.

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2018 10:49 AM

Don’t be silly, OP, we don’t hate all women! We just hate you...and every other straight woman who feels entitled to squat anywhere she likes. You are the kudzu of the human race: believe it or not, we lesbians and gay men were doing quite fine without you.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2018 10:51 AM

R13 But we all like the same things. I just don't have a penis or an AARP card :(

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2018 10:51 AM

I wonder if OP's got herself bored with QVC, the silly twat. Honey, that's why Gay Jesus invented the vibrator. Go and buzz your fud silly, you tit.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2018 10:52 AM

I'd might do some heavy petting with a woman if she was extremely attractive. I don't know if I could handle oral sex but I'm a potential pillow princess. Does that kind of make me bi?

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2018 10:54 AM

WE HATE FISH!

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2018 10:56 AM

No, just a bored slutty housewife, R17.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2018 10:56 AM

As long as you're not FFing threads that offend your delicate sensibilities, I don't have a problem with you being here. I'm a gay guy in my late 50s.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2018 1:25 PM

Bitches like OP are why [italic]Full House[/italic] and [italic]Friends[/italic] should be banned instead of [italic]Amos 'n' Andy[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2018 1:28 PM

R21 I've never watched Friends and I've only seen episodes of Full House when I was home sick from school. I think it played on ABC family.

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2018 1:52 PM

I'm a young gay man but I voted for lesbian because I'm a liar.

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2018 2:06 PM

R22: Consider yourself lucky then because that's the kind of crap Hollywood thinks you can't get enough of. Prove them wrong. Make them earn your attention.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2018 2:07 PM

Your stinky undercarriage has no power here...

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2018 2:14 PM

I blocked you, OP, and 8 out of the 9 threads on the "Ignored" list from you are about beautiful/ugly/famous women. The only other thread is this one. I don't see what you have to contribute to a board for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2018 3:20 PM

R26 Stop following me

by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2018 3:28 PM

OP is fabulous. Read these old queens!

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2018 3:40 PM

What’s the age of an “old gay man”? Why is a gay man considered “old” at 45, but a straight man is considered old at age 70?

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2018 3:50 PM

Fuck outta here fish. Nobody cares what you think. If you were a HOT 21 year old straight woman (the ONLY kind of straight woman that actually matters in this world), then you'd be too busy getting pounded by hot cock to be wasting time around here.

by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2018 4:31 PM

[quote]I blocked you, OP, and 8 out of the 9 threads on the "Ignored" list from you are about beautiful/ugly/famous women. The only other thread is this one. I don't see what you have to contribute to a board for gay men.

Damn, you weren't exaggerating.

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2018 4:53 PM

I'm 28, I'm not sure if I'm elder gay or just elder gay adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2018 9:16 PM

Are you creepy Capt. Lactose Intolerance?

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2018 9:38 PM

People, I think we should be more sympathetic towards OP. See, OP came here for moral support from us because she just flushed fetus number eighteen down the toilet because her uterus is as poisonous as the vinegar that flows from her flaccid meat-bags. She doesn't as yet know that if she stands on her head, spreads her legs (that should be easy for you, OP. After all, you're descended from a long line of dock-whores and Republicans) and gets her latest fuckbuddy to dump a can of bicarbonate of soda, the resulting fizz will both unblock the toxic cavern betwix her legs *and* provide her neighbours with a *fabulous* - if stinky - "lava" show. Why, she'll be the talk of the trailer park!

Now fuck off, OP.

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2018 9:40 PM

OP, good luck to you. Not sure it is really the OLD queens that are the problem.

I am 75. So, I get the title.....

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2018 9:47 PM

The poll bears out what previous polls have -- that DL is about half gay men, about 1/6 lesbos, and the rest fraus.

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2018 9:56 PM

I think there might be a few OK women around here, too.

I try to be. I came here after a google search. I was looking for information about what to say/not to say after one of my nephews came out. It’s really, really important to me. I love my nephew very much, and anything that affects his world affects mine. Followed a link here. Liked it. Stayed.

by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2018 10:06 PM

Oh yeah, I’m a 60-year old straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2018 10:07 PM

OP sounds like a MtF. A normal (non-crazy) straight woman wouldn't go on a gay board - just to start multiple threads ranking the looks of random straight women.

And I don't believe you don't own an AARP card, OP. If you're that familiar / obsessed with Lena Horne (whose heyday was in the 40s) to start a bitchy thread about her, you must be ANCIENT.

(I had to freakin' wikipedia Lena Horne and "AARP" to get what you were even talking about.)

by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2018 10:25 PM

R39 I'm not a tranny and you're a fucking idiot if you don't know what an AARP card is

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2018 10:29 PM

Just block this stink fish guys!

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2018 10:31 PM

R40 / OP, I don't know what AARP is because I'm nowhere near 50+. There's absolutely zero utility for me to carry around knowledge about a retirement non-profit.

Interesting that you protest against being a tranny, but not against being old. As I said, no way would a "21-year-old" suddenly start a thread dissing 40s star Lena Horne as "never being attractive".

Give a shout if you need help finding your dentures.

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2018 11:07 PM

[quote]I think there might be a few OK women around here, too. I try to be.

Certainly. But part of that is understanding that this is a board for gay people and their points of view. When every other post starts off with, "I'm a straight woman and..." following with a 5 paragraph essay loaded with finger wagging, arrogance and the entitled assumption that they have a right to dominate the site, or even a thread, I get pissed. There are ton of other sites straight women can go to if they want. Why come here if it just pisses you off to the point that you think it's your job to change the tone of the board or lecture other posters? Fuck off and go somewhere else.

I am not saying you do that r37, but some absolutely do.

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2018 11:07 PM

R42 I have grandparents and great-uncles and aunts. My parents are nearing 50, they're siblings are even older. I guess you're an orphan or you've never interacted with your family a day in your life. Have you never heard of older music artist? Would you act this way if I mentioned some old as white guy? She's a part of Black history

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2018 11:11 PM

R44 / OP, you must be new here. DL is an international forum, dear. My family is abroad and has no eligibility for US programs for the elderly.

I have indeed heard of many older music artists. But as an early Millennial, I have zero interest in starting shit-stirring, whiny threads, bitching about musicians who retired before I was even born and are now dead. Obsessing over how "they were never attractive" is usually the preserve of their contemporaries (which you sound like).

"She's a part of Black history" - and that's why dump on her looks? Strange treatment of black history.

by Anonymousreply 45January 17, 2018 12:05 AM

*you dumped

by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2018 12:08 AM

International millennial wins

by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2018 12:23 AM

I have an honest question for you, OP. What fascinates some women so much about gay guys? I blame Sex and the City and Will and Grace. They made us into accessories.

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2018 12:25 AM

I get it, R43. I’ve noticed, too. I read the DL for a couple of years before posting.

by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2018 2:50 AM

R48 The same way some gay guys fancies straight men. It's all just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2018 2:56 AM

Sizemeats (8+) are never old!

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2018 6:34 AM

R48 I don't really care about the sexuality or age of the posters, we just have many of the same interest like old Hollywood. The overall bitterness and hatred from the posters here is also fascinating

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2018 7:22 AM

Sure, OP, feel free to malinger here and bring all of your other penisless friends too. I mean, it’s not like there are literally thousands of other sites where straight women can express themselves.

by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2018 9:46 AM

Drag them OP!

by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2018 2:50 AM

A millennial looking for attention. How unique!

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2018 3:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!