Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Norwegian Royal Ari Behn: Kevin Spacey Molested Me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 3:46 PM

This is old news. Nobody cares about the "Norwegian royal." He's dying for attention.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2018 12:06 AM

Well I guess this Norwegian won’t be immigrating to the US?.

Thanks Kevin,

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2018 2:08 AM

Kevin should be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 12:28 PM

This guy was fucking out of his mind. Who the fuck does he think he is?

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 12:36 PM

I'm sorry, but a touch under the table, while it may be unwelcome and inappropriate, does not rise to the level of molestation.

We will get no where with this debate if we keep up this simple minded nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 1:03 PM

If someone grabbed my balls in any situation and I didn't want it R5 I'd punch him in the face. What would be molestation to you?

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 1:05 PM

If someone grabbed your balls and you told them 'no,' and then that person continued to grab your balls after you had clearly declined the advance, then you have been molested. Or if someone grabbed your balls and you were 10 years old. That, too, would be molestation.

But a straight-forward sexual advance to an adult is not molestation.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 1:12 PM

100% You cannot just meet someone and grab their balls. That's not a sexual advance, and if you don't believe me try it some time on a stranger and see how it goes. You don't get a free grope before someone says "No". If it was a hand on the shoulder or a back rub or something you'd have a point but saying that grabbing a stranger's balls at dinner is just a come on is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 1:15 PM

Kevin Spacey is really a pig. Kevin, honey you may be a queen- but you're no royalty.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 1:19 PM

Your facts don't match the reporting. But the reporting is also not good.

They allegedly met at a party. They "had a nice conversation." They were (subsequently?) seated with one another and chatted at dinner at a formal event. Here is where the reporting goes in the hole, because the co-chair and the representative of the royal family almost certainly did NOT both bail on a formal dinner after only five minutes to go have a cigarette.

They spent some time together. They interacted for some period of time. Spacey did not "just meet someone and start their (sic) balls."

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 1:23 PM

Okay it's clear you don't get out much R10. I go to a couple parties a month and have never felt I had permission to just start groping someone. But again, don't take my word for it. Next time you're invited over for dinner just try it yourself. It's a normal advance right? So it should be fine

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 1:38 PM

The troll on here saying its normal to grab the balls of someone you just met sounds like one of those 300 pound basement dwelling straight guys who try to tell people online that women like being submissive but have literally never had sex

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 1:48 PM

Kevin is a creep, but Behn is cray-cray. He thinks of himself as some sort of iconoclast enfant terrible. The reality is that he is just pretentious Eurotrash who married a princess. Now they are divorced. He was never a royal anyway. He wasn’t given a title.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 3:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!