Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this a normal father/daughter interaction?

Seriously. I’ve never ever seen the fathers in my family hold their daughters like this. Grandparents, uncles.. it’s fucking weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 23, 2018 2:33 AM

Nothing about the creepy shit Trump has said about Ivanka is normal for a father to say about their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2018 10:24 PM

I've seen worse.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2018 10:24 PM

Thank God Dad never touches, let alone look at me.

:-)

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2018 10:25 PM

How do we know that’s Ivanka?

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2018 10:25 PM

Didn't he call her a "piece of ass" on the (gross already) Howard Stern show?

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2018 10:25 PM

Looks like they are saying a fast repentance prayer before they get it on.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2018 10:26 PM

[quote]Thank God Dad never touches, let alone look at me.

Same here.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2018 10:26 PM

You’re right, it’s probably Stormy r4.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2018 10:26 PM

Yes its creepy. I am a woman and I would have been appalled and handled and touched like that by my dad who was always correct and never inappropriate. Especially in public.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2018 10:26 PM

100% he fucked his daughter. 1 0 0 %

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2018 10:27 PM

[quote]I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

[quote] "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

[quote]“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”

[quote]“She’s actually always been very voluptuous… she’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall… she’s a real beauty.”

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2018 10:28 PM

If she weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2018 10:30 PM

R11 It's disgusting. I know the deplorables give zero shits about him being racist/sexist/retarded/... - but what shocks me the most is that he's getting away with this.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2018 10:30 PM

Video of Donald The Moron saying that he has sex in common with his daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2018 10:30 PM

[quote]She’s actually always been very voluptuous

Then I wonder why she got the enormous breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2018 10:31 PM

He shouldn't be putting his hands on her butt like that. On her shoulders would be OK as a paternal expression of affection. But not further down.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2018 10:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2018 10:33 PM

The red state deplorables probably do the same r13, which is why they think it’s okay.

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2018 10:33 PM

He has literally said he wants to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2018 10:33 PM

She wasn’t exactly voluptuous to begin with... Daddy likes her more post surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2018 10:35 PM

When Donald Trump was asked about his newborn daughter Tiffany, he said she had Marla's nice legs and he doesn't know if she has her breasts yet.

Literally when describing his baby infant daughter, his mind can only go with thinking about her in terms of a sex object.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2018 10:37 PM

Kellyanne? Sarah?

There are other voluptuous women around him.

He just can't resist.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2018 10:37 PM

They said if gay marriage became legal then pedophiles would be next. Barely two years later, republicans then vote for TWO open pedophiles!

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2018 10:39 PM

He’s so rigid in thinking that women only exist for sex or servitude that the only way he can pay his daughter a compliment (in his mind) is by ogling her.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2018 10:40 PM

OP, it’s a perfectly normal relationship. This picture is also perfectly normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2018 10:40 PM

This one looks creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2018 10:42 PM

But we are his favorite.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2018 10:42 PM

Absolutely normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2018 10:43 PM

He probably hates Tiffany because she's the only one who didn't let him fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2018 10:44 PM

R28 he has creepy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2018 10:44 PM

Giving daddy a lap dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2018 10:45 PM

Ivanka surely is a right-wing-bitch herself, but I at least feel sorry for child/teenage-Ivanka because you know he molested her.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2018 10:45 PM

Look at his hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2018 10:45 PM

He must've been REALLY pissed off when she decided to get married.

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2018 10:46 PM

Thank God for plastic surgeons!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2018 10:48 PM

He just loves to be photographed when handling her too.

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2018 10:48 PM

Pre-OP Ivanka kinda looks like Chelsea Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2018 10:54 PM

His jeans are tragic at R35. As are Ivanka's.

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2018 10:55 PM

Lumberjack Donald

're R35's pic

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2018 10:58 PM

Wow these images are some of the first times I’ve seen Trump not wearing a suit.

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2018 11:00 PM

R35 is particularly jarring. Trump in jeans? It’s almost like a photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2018 11:01 PM

R37, I’ve always thought Ivanka and Chelsea looked very much alike before Ivanka’s surgeries.

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2018 11:02 PM

I don’t always wear a suit, R40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2018 11:04 PM

Here are 7 of the "15 Disturbing things Trump has said about Ivanka." The one containing all 15 was taken down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 15, 2018 11:06 PM

R42 I never really looked at pre-OP pics of her, but it was really the first thing I thought.. "Chelsea??". Hope this doesn't mean he fucked Hillary. Man, THAT would be a plot-twist.

by Anonymousreply 45January 15, 2018 11:07 PM

How can I UNsee R43's pic?!?

This is pretty much how I imagine Plump laying on his bed on the WH while watching TV and stuffing himself with fast food.

by Anonymousreply 46January 15, 2018 11:10 PM

*IN the WH

ffs

by Anonymousreply 47January 15, 2018 11:12 PM

I had never seen any of these pics and only heard that radio interview.

I'm apalled. Not exactly suprised, but it truly seems like every time I think nothing this freak does could shock me anymore, something new and viler comes out.

by Anonymousreply 48January 15, 2018 11:15 PM

She looks like another Stepford wife clone that's escaped from his vast harem.

by Anonymousreply 49January 15, 2018 11:16 PM

I've seen and been through worst.

by Anonymousreply 50January 15, 2018 11:21 PM

I didn't read the book yet but Michael Wolff mentioned in a brief interview that almost everyday at a certain time Trump and Ivanka go behind closed doors, alone, for a few hours and are not to be disturbed. My guess is that they are conducting Trump International (conflict of interest) business with their key employees and then afterwards have some daddy and daughter quality time.

Can anyone here who read Wolff's new book expand upon that "behind closed doors" secrecy?

by Anonymousreply 51January 15, 2018 11:56 PM

He makes me feel ill. Scum. Creepy scum.

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2018 12:08 AM

Is this different than your mother leading you around by your dick?

by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2018 12:17 AM

Always grabbing and kissing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2018 12:22 AM

R51 That's pretty much all that the book says. They don't elaborate any more than that.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2018 12:23 AM

She does look like Chelsea pre-surgery.

She had at least 2 nose jobs; boob job - but what else? Her face looks thinner or something (cheek implants?)

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2018 12:31 AM

Absolutely disgusting. He should be shot.

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2018 12:33 AM

She got a chin implant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2018 12:34 AM

To help you out in the future OP, when it comes to normal, There is nothing normal about Donald J Trump.

by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2018 12:35 AM

R57 Melania should just stab him.

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2018 12:36 AM

I believe they just take out Melania’s batteries when she’s not under supervision.

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2018 12:39 AM

Agree with the poster above. 100% he has fucked her.

BTW as a sexually molested son of an adult molestor, you grow a 6th sense for this, you can always smell the molestors once you have been assailed by one. sad but true.

100%

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2018 12:40 AM

R61 She's probably on drugs 24/7. How else to survive this?

by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2018 12:47 AM

It isn't normal. I am also 100% sure he molested her.

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2018 1:19 AM

And she is so loyal to him. 😶😦

by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2018 1:31 AM

Wonder at what age he started molesting her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2018 1:33 AM

My take on the Trump family (and the families of America who voted for him) is that he is one of those head-of-household types that is a narcissistic sociopath with towering rages who lies, cheats, manipulates, brow beats, threatens, withholds, gropes... but the big money keeps rolling in so they all look the other way. They want that new horsey or new sports car or tuition paid at that posh college.

This is just the status quo for them. Father knows best.

That's why he is President.

by Anonymousreply 67January 16, 2018 1:49 AM

I agree R62 and I too have a sixth sense for that for the same reasons you do. But I think what he did was normalize the sexual comments and touchy-feely behaviors all throughout her childhood and also sexualized her early on as a way to groom her so she wouldn't think it as all that abnormal and also so he could have sex with her when she was 12+ without her resisting. Her reactions are anything but normal.

But I do not think he's a pedophile, meaning having a sexual fetish for children under age 12/13, but definitely think he's a hebophile, as the sex likely started somewhere around 13 yrs old, not when she was a very young child and where he molested her. If he were a pedophile he wouldn't want to bring attention to it, especially publicly, in the manner that he has.

For that and other reasons I think he's a hebephile and when he stated on the Howard Stern Show "I like 'em young, real young" he meant he liked fucking (or more accurately, assaulting and raping) 12-16 yr old girls. He really is disgusting. I think that the sex with Ivanka likely started at around age 12 or shortly thereafter.

Notice that with all of these women coming forward Ivanka still stands behind her father and thinks he's innocent and they are lying to discredit him because they wanted HRC to be their president. This is their way of getting back at him. Aside from being stupid she's also delusional.

Either way, he groomed her to accept his sexual advances partly by normalizing it early on, and whether he coerced her and they actually had sexual intercourse or not, (and I too think they have, just not by molesting her when she was a young child) all of these photos, and his comments/behaviors are incredibly creepy and absolutely bizarre. Their whole daughter-wife relationship dynamic is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 68January 16, 2018 1:50 AM

r65 I had a friend once who was molested by her father the whole time she was growing up. She told me he said to her one day, I am going to teach you everything you need to know about pleasing a man and he did. When he died she put on his wedding ring and has never taken it off and she is in her late 70's. I think it becomes somewhat like the Stockholm syndrome. I don't think she will ever admit that what he did to her was wrong as I am not even sure she knows. She is one of the most fucked up people I've ever met.

by Anonymousreply 69January 16, 2018 2:10 AM

Even if a video surfaced of Orange Turd raping Ivanka when she was little, his deplorables would just support him harder.

They are either delusional enough to think it was all faked by Hillary and Barack, or simply would see NOTHING wrong with it because they are inbred fucks who hate women and think little girls deserve to be molested for "tempting" adult men (and I think the latter group is the majority).

by Anonymousreply 70January 16, 2018 6:30 AM

^ You're right. They don't care. I could deal with that if it were 10% of voters. But it's more like 35%. Over a third of all voters don't care about sex crimes against children and women. That's what is truly upsetting to me. 10% is understandable at this point in time, but over one-third either don't care and turn a blind eye to it, or are pervs/deviants or sex offenders themselves. I have a real hard time with that number. Real hard time. I secretly wish them all dead.

by Anonymousreply 71January 16, 2018 6:52 AM

The Cheeto is giving me Lens D vibes at R43

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2018 11:13 AM

So.. is this a family thing? Does anyone think Donny was raped by Grandpa Trump?

by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2018 4:52 PM

That's horrible, R69, did she ever get married/have a family of her own?

by Anonymousreply 74January 16, 2018 4:55 PM

Are Jared's kids even his?

The two boys look very much like 'Grampa'. (They resemble him much more than, say, Barron who has even got a chin.)

by Anonymousreply 75January 16, 2018 6:35 PM

[quote] You're right. They don't care. I could deal with that if it were 10% of voters. But it's more like 35%. Over a third of all voters don't care about sex crimes against children and women. That's what is truly upsetting to me.

Then nominate a candidate next time who didn't defend a child rapist in her earlier career, even laughing about it on tape. And one who didn't go after the women her husband sexually assaulted. Doubt any of those facts truly upset you when you voted for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2018 5:34 AM

Geez, the Rape Trolls are up late. Do you all live on SSI and just post online all day? Some kind of endless, worldwide group therapy session?

by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2018 7:11 AM

OP, you are obsessed with this man.

I bet you could win any Trivia Question.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2018 8:38 AM

The Russian bots were late to this one, huh? Did Vlad not give you guys a heads up? r76, r77, r78

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2018 2:13 PM

R77 Not the rape troll here, but Mediapolis/Datalounge is based in NY, which put simply is 2 hrs earlier than the midwest and 3 hrs earlier than the west coast. And then there are posters from other countries. The date/time stamp on a post is based on Eastern Time Zone.

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2018 5:53 PM

Is this a normal father/son interaction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 18, 2018 5:50 AM

That is not what Trump looks like.

by Anonymousreply 82January 18, 2018 7:37 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 18, 2018 7:42 AM

Go to therapy r81.

by Anonymousreply 84January 18, 2018 8:05 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 18, 2018 8:35 AM

I bet that it was her father who made her become a pretty girl. I am sure he told her that she wasn’t pretty enough and to become a bombshell blonde and get a chin implant and everything . Very odd relationship. Sick $@*#. Girl stood no chance . Tiffany is better off . He is a misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 86January 18, 2018 9:20 AM

I am not convinced he molested her. How could anyone be sure about that? However that's not to say his behaviour towards her is appropriate. He's a weirdo. A selfish narcissist who can only show affection in a fucked up way. I think as a parent herself she now realises how weird the hands on stuff is that's why she looks wary and embarrassed when he touches her now.

by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2018 9:29 AM

F&F for R81

by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2018 1:58 PM

I'll say.

by Anonymousreply 89January 18, 2018 2:04 PM

r81's comic made me tingle. just a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2018 9:19 PM

I keep "show link previews" disabled because of people like R81.

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2018 9:34 PM

[quote][bold]Body Language Expert Weighs In on Donald Trump’s Awkward RNC Stage Hugs With Melania and Ivanka[/bold]

[quote]Body language expert Patti Wood spoke with Us Weekly on Friday, July 22, to break down the Republican presidential nominee’s cringeworthy embraces with Melania, 46, and Ivanka, 34.

[quote]When the former Apprentice host, 70, finished his 75-minute long RNC speech at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, he welcomed his family to the stage. After greeting his spouse with a nonromantic peck on each cheek, Donald grabbed the former model’s arms in what appears to be an effort to keep her at a distance.

[quote]“That was not even a real hug. He held both her arms, cupping his hands around her forearms to keep her at a certain distance from him. She also didn't go in close,” says Wood, who authored Snap: Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma. “There was no heart-to-heart contact. There was no pelvis-to-pelvis contact. That was really odd. There was no real warmth.”

[quote]Not only was their PDA totally cold, Wood notes that Donald giving Melania’s arms a slight shake was to assert his dominance.

[quote]“[That was to show] ownership, like, ‘She's mine, I can do what I want with her.’ [It was] very distinctive and different from that extra pat we would give to somebody because we just love them so much and we want to just give them that little bit of affection given after a warm embrace or a tender kiss,” she tells Us. "They just pecked each other.”

[quote]When it comes to Donald’s hug with Ivanka, who introduced the real-estate tycoon turned politician at Thursday night’s gathering, Wood tells Us that his hand placement was inappropriate. As viewers witnessed, the business mogul showed his appreciation for his daughter’s glowing statements by kissing her cheeks and then placing his hands on her lower hips.

[quote]“He patted her in a sexually dismissive way. That repetitive pat with open hands on that location is usually a set of body language cues to say, ‘The sex with you, it was good,’ or, ‘That was fun sexual play,’” Wood says. “I want to be clear that is not even a pat you would give to a child under the age of 5. You would pat them higher up on the back.”

pictures and video at the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2018 9:35 PM

The pictures and videos of the two of them are inappropriate, I can't imagine being in the room when it's happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2018 9:38 PM

Hopefully Tiffany is happy to have escaped this fate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2018 9:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2018 9:40 PM

Ivanka's nipple is hard in R93 photo.

by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2018 10:38 PM

It’s pretty clear by now that Trump has a history of sexually assaulting women, and that he’s unable to control himself when he wants to grab a pussy.

That’s why I think he has molested Ivanka. Trump has talked about having sex with his daughter, and he’s always kissing and grabbing her in public. Just imagine what he does when there are no witnesses and cameras. The man is a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2018 10:54 PM

Ivanka was heard/caught saying "If he wasn't my father I'd spray him with mace."

As far as the child molesting I think he most likely waited until she was older, maybe 12 or 13, and then coerced her into having sex with him so he could enjoy the real thing. Prior to that he spent years grooming her to think that was normal 'daddy and daughter' behavior---that it was normal and acceptable, at least for fathers and daughters who were very close, bonded and who truly loved each other.

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote]That’s why I think he has molested Ivanka.

I really hope that's not the case but considering he raped her mother, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 99January 23, 2018 1:12 AM

Of course he’s raped her! He’s a narcissist. He has no conscience and the ONLY person he loves is himself. It only follows that he’d want to fuck a young female version of himself with tits. I swear some of you people wouldn’t believe it if he fucked her right in front of your face.

by Anonymousreply 100January 23, 2018 1:59 AM

^ Calm down R100 and concentrate on reading comprehension. No one here is saying he didn't fuck her. We think he most likely did.

by Anonymousreply 101January 23, 2018 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!