Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do we reckon the Queen and Camilla have ever had a catfight? Or at the very least a stand up blazing row?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2020 5:34 PM

Nah the Queen doesn’t have cat fights. If you want full on Wigs being ripped off and Alexis and Crystal in the lily pond you need to look back at Princess Diana.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2018 5:47 PM

People still talk about the time Camilla pulled off the queen's weave after the queen clocked her one at a state dinner for the president of Indonesia back in 2008.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2018 5:48 PM

Proper British folk don’t have blazing rows OP

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2018 5:50 PM

It's well know the queen does not engage in fisticuffs. She has corgis to sic, after all. It is also well known she counts the tiaras after allowing Camilla to borrow from the Royal jewels. Camilla is known for stealing things.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2018 5:50 PM

The thing you have to understand is that the queen [italic]likes[/italic] Camilla. Why shouldn't she? they have the same interests: horses, dogs, and hunting. Also, Camilla and Charles work hard at public appearances (they clock more than even Princess Anne does), and the queen respects a strong work ethic.

The queen didn't have much to say to Diana because they had nothing in common: Diana liked pop music and celebrities, and didn't care for horses and hunting. But she wanted Charles to stay with Diana because of the marriage, and she was upset that Charles kept up a relationship with Camilla outside of is marriage. But once Diana badmouthed Charles and the monarchy on TV to Martin Bashir, she personally wrote to Diana to ask her to divorce Charles; the queen no longer wanted her in the royal family. Then after Diana and the Queen Mother were dead, the queen was fine with Charles marrying Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2018 5:53 PM

Irrelevant parasites who should be consigned to history. It's time for a Republic.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2018 5:58 PM

Her Majesty does not care for personal melodrama, so No.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Oh that's news to me! [R2]

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2018 6:00 PM

They have a republic dumbass R6. And naw, no one in the royal family has ever come at Elizabeth funny. Nor will they as long as she lives

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2018 6:01 PM

Welfare cheats. Someone should ask the queen to return the offshore accounts to Britain and pay back the support money she keeps receiving.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2018 6:01 PM

The Queen's course of action when dealing with troublesome people is one of the following:

(1) cut them down to size with a few choice words (no screaming required) OR

(2) bury her head in the sand, ignore the problem and pray that it goes away.

She's very good at both behaviors and has used them over the years to keep people in line who get out of hand on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2018 6:02 PM

R5, they do not clock more appearance hours than Princess Anne, the list just came out a week or two ago for 2017 and once again Anne was at the top of the list.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2018 6:05 PM

Come to think of it a catfight or stand up argument between Princess Anne and Camilla seems more likely than between Camilla and the Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2018 6:07 PM

The Queen is not a confrontation person by nature. According to people who know her well, she tends to compartmentalize things and tries to avoid dealing with problems directly. She seems to live by the motto that things will sort themselves out. This likely the reason why she's allowed her children and grandchildren to get away with shit they shouldn't have. For example, she should have intervened in Charles and Diana's marriage much earlier but by the time she did get involved the marriage was broken down to the point they couldn't even put up a front and were leaking stories about each other to the press.

As for Camilla, she's soften to her a great deal. She's gone from calling her "that woman" to seeing her a positive influence in her son and heir's life. Ironically, the Queen and Camilla have a lot in common. They are both country women at heart who prefer to be surrounded by horses and dogs and they both enjoy sex although Elizabeth kept faithful to her husband in that regard but not Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2018 6:11 PM

Kate and Meghan are the ones to watch. It will start with snide, bitchy remakes and leaks to the the tabloids. Then it will progress to full on commoner fisticuffs.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2018 6:12 PM

I've never heard before that the Queen likes sex [R14] No reason why she shouldn't but most British folk like me don't tend to think of her personality in those terms!

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2018 6:15 PM

Hardly, R15. If you read any history, the commoners pretty much governed themselves, peacefully and well, while the British monarchy poisoned and bludgeoned each other.

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2018 6:16 PM

[R15] There are rumours Meghan and Kate have some animosity towards each other but few details thus far.

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2018 6:21 PM

R16 I read that the Queen very much enjoys the physical side of life in a couple of biographies. When she and Philip were first married and living in Malta, Philip openly told friends that his wife was "insatiable in bed" and that he was exhausted. In another book, a former Dean of Windsor, the Queen's personal Bishop, told the author that all the Windsors large libidos and the Queen was no exception that she and Philip had a very "active" marriage.

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2018 6:25 PM

R18 I've read those rumours too and also heard that William and Charles harbour worries that Harry is moving too fast and the marriage may not work.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2018 6:26 PM

R19 Reading about the Queen's sex life is on par with hearing about my granny's, I don't need to know this.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2018 6:30 PM

I wouldn’t argue with the Queen. She might send you to the tower.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2018 6:33 PM

She's more likely to send relatives to the tower over any civilian types. Watch out, Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2018 6:38 PM

Can she send Teresa May to the tower?

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2018 6:40 PM

And Boris Johnson and Michael Gove [R24]!!

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2018 6:41 PM

I love r14's idea that Camilla and the queen have a love of sex in common, as if they enjoy discussing it with one another.

"Oh Camilla, do let me tell you now about the first time Philip buggered me right up the arse! It was sheer heaven!"

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2018 6:43 PM

The Queen and Camilla may have country pursuits in common- but I'm sure the Queen is always wearing clean underwear. Unlike snail-trail Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2018 6:50 PM

No, to both. The Queen avoids confrontation, but she won't back down from it if challenged. There are probably only two family members {Philip and Pamela Hicks) still living who would stand up to the Queen and Camilla isn't one of them. Camilla is a bit afraid of her and is always cautious and respectful since marrying Charles. She doesn't like Camilla, but she accepts her as family. Charles bombarded the Queen with whiny memos incessantly asking his mother to give Camilla the Royal Family Order and then the Royal Victorian Order, but it is said he never had the courage to make the demands to the Queen in person.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2018 7:00 PM

CAMILLA: You're wearing my color again, Ma'am.

ELIZABETH: Shut it, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2018 7:04 PM

Those randy Windsors! No wonder Kate’s up the duff 3x now!

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2018 7:08 PM

I wouldn't want to get on Princess Anne's bad side. You know she could totally cut a bitch if she wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2018 7:15 PM

Not sure that all of The Queen's dalliances were chaste.

Prince Andrew looks more and more like his rumoured Father Lord Porchester (Henry Herbert, 7th Earl of Carnarvon)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2018 7:33 PM

In that first pic why is Camilla siting higher then the Queen?

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2018 7:44 PM

I don't think that she is sitting higher.

Camilla is over 5 inches taller than The Queen and doesn't have a 'stoop/hump'

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2018 8:01 PM

they'e both vile people

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2018 8:03 PM

How many times did Cowmilla blow Prince Philip to get Diana taken out?

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2018 8:50 PM

Why is the Queen vile [R35]?

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2018 9:26 PM

I hope R28 is correct. The Queen is extremely aware of the power she wields. The impression she gave the world is that she didnt like Camilla - I want to believe that the Queen measures her public message carefully. The children were destroyed, the grief and heartache were profound. She didnt need to have a public row with anyone, ever. She didnt even have a row with Edward the 8th. Maybe she had them with her beloved sister Princess Margaret.

I still hate the Bitch Camilla of Cornwall - she was an abuser of 18 yr old Diana. If anyone actually looked at the situation with perpective it would be obvious that Charles and Camilla groomed the 18 yr old. The Queen is nobody’s fool. She speaks less, watches more and knew about the bad behaviors around her including her husbands. As she nears the end of her years she is bound to soften, but i would really like to see create obstacles that will prohibit any further elevation of title for that broad. Lets just say she expected better of her son.No she wouldnt be bothered having ANY kind of row with lesser Camilla.

It’s one thing to be divorced - it is something else to literally manipulate, gaslight a teenager. I bet somewhere in her soul Lisbeth ain’t havin it. I love her and she is one tough broad. I mean she doesnt even want that orange shitstain in any of her Palaces! No, she wouldnt fight her, she would just stop her cold. In Death. I’m looking forward to see what happens myself.

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2018 9:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2018 10:19 PM

Do you think the Queen likes anal?

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2018 10:22 PM

Your can follow Patricia Mountbatten's daughter on Instagram- India Hicks.

by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2018 10:55 PM

India Hicks is Patricia, (Lady Brabourne) Countess of Mountbatten's Niece.

She is the Daughter of her sister Lady Pamela Hicks. Who was married to the famously 'flamboyant interior designer' David Hicks

Nicky Haslam fills in a few of the less public details about India's Father David Hicks in the interview below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2018 1:05 AM

[ITALIC] [BOLD] In the course of his memoir Haslam also bluntly discusses the late David Hicks’s sexuality. Though it was common knowledge in English society that the eminent designer had gay inclinations, he did have a long marriage to the very grand Lady Pamela Mountbatten, with whom he produced three children. But when I make a reference to Hicks being heterosexual, Haslam expresses incredulity: “David not gay? David Hicks was the gayest person who’s ever been!” [/BOLD] [/ITALIC]

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2018 1:11 AM

One of the Queen's and Camilla's fights was caught on tape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2018 1:12 AM

Here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2018 1:33 AM

Please, you think the Queen would be rattled by that tired old hag?

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2018 2:05 AM

R41, Thanks! I found her IG. It's amazing to me that one of Her Majesty's bridesmaids has such a young, vibrant family.

R42, That's really a great read. Thank you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2018 2:16 AM

It’s hard to win a conflict with someone you have to bow or curtsy to, and address as ‘mam’. I’d bet that the Queen has a variety of cold stares she gives, or utterly polite dismissals. She wouldn’t need to argue with anyone, except maybe her husband.

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2018 2:49 AM

R6 here.

But you knew that, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2018 2:55 AM

OP has no idea how the English upper class operates.

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2018 6:17 AM

It sure is believable that the queen would be one huge randy wench!

by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2018 6:21 AM

QEII's sister was a bitch and a whore from way back, I mean WAY back in the 30s and before.

She wished QEII would get blown up in the Blitz. QEII knows how to deal with people that diss her and get on her tits.

She would always win in a catfight or bitchfight, she was in WWII and used to give and take the shit the soldiers gave her.

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2018 7:09 AM

The genius at R52 declares that Princess Margaret Rose was a bitch and a whore WAY back in the "30s and before."

In Margaret was born in 1930, I think we have a lunatic here.

And here's her picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2018 2:24 PM

Nice link indeed @ R42. Haslam is always good copy. Since he knows Everyone and is interested in Everything, the gossip he knows which can never quite reach print must be awesome. For instance, that new-to-me conviction that he knows who killed (no accident) Diana.

It was Haslam I think who told the story of the jostling snobbish artistic bisexuals David Hicks and Anthony Armstrong-Jones competing with each other. Hicks boasted of landing a Mountbatten for marriage. "Oh, I don't call that a good match", said Armstrong-Jones. Very soon afterwards it was announced that he was to marry The Queen's sister. Game set and match.

by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2018 3:41 PM

R50, just how does the English upper class operate. Serious question here. Please tell.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2018 4:03 PM

It always amazes how much Dataloungers project onto the Queen of England.

You all want her to be just like you, and to feel the same way about things you do. And since she says and does so little, it's easy to project all that onto her.

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2018 10:56 PM

She's not just the Queen of England [R56]

by Anonymousreply 57January 17, 2018 11:00 PM

R56, She's the Queen of my heart. At this point (in my late 50s) there's only been a single person who's always been on my radar, from my earliest childhood. And she's never disappointed me. I loved my own Grandmas very much, but it wasn't difficult for me to see their weaknesses, regardless. She signs notes to William and Harry with 'Granny'. I've honestly never read anything about Her Majesty that would cause me to think ill of her. I have an enormous respect for her, and I know my heart will break when we finally lose her. I'm a Catholic American, who has no problems telling anyone that. Brits, I honestly sympathize with many of your statements, but you already had Cromwell as an experiment, and only need to look at the current state of the US. Please give some serious thought to your dreams of a republic.

by Anonymousreply 58January 18, 2018 12:12 AM

In a smackdown between Anne and Cowmilla, r13, I would take Anne with an uppercut in round 5. Cowmilla smokes and has bad cardio. Anne strides about the grounds of her castles wrestling badgers for kicks, I'd bet.

by Anonymousreply 59January 18, 2018 1:16 AM

The queen was smart to quash Chuck's romance with Camilla all those years ago. But looking back I'm sure she regrets that decision. Then there would have been no Lady Di drama.

by Anonymousreply 60January 18, 2018 1:32 AM

Camilla is obviously aware of QE squashing Charles' desire to marry her the first go-round. That has to sting to be considered unsuitable to be a royal consort and mother of a future king.

by Anonymousreply 61January 18, 2018 2:56 AM

[quote] In the course of his memoir Haslam also bluntly discusses the late David Hicks’s sexuality. Though it was common knowledge in English society that the eminent designer had gay inclinations, he did have a long marriage to the very grand Lady Pamela Mountbatten, with whom he produced three children. But when I make a reference to Hicks being heterosexual, Haslam expresses incredulity: “David not gay? David Hicks was the gayest person who’s ever been!”

Neither Pamela Mountbatten nor her sister were "grand". They were surprisingly down to earth considering their ambitious father and extremely wealthy mother. Hicks would have had sex with his wife at least three times to have three children, but even calling him "bisexual" would be a stretch. Hicks' homosexuality was well known in London society and the first time Princess Margaret saw Pamela after the engagement was announced, Margaret ran up to her and pounded on Pamela's chest saying, "No, no, no. You cannot marry him. He'll make your life a misery." This was confirmed by a number of people present and by Margaret's cousin, Margaret Rhodes a few years after Princess Margaret's death.

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2018 10:41 PM

OP's pic: poor posture and saggy tits.

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2018 10:53 PM

[R1] Which royal did Diana have a catfight with? Certainly not The Duchess of Kent as I believe they were close and on good terms right up until the end. I can't imagine her taking on no nonsense Princess Anne. Whilst Princess Margaret did have frosty relations with Diana and towards her in latter years it was Sarah Ferguson who Princess Margaret seemed to hold most enmity and ire towards.

Fergie was banned or excluded from the guest list for Princess Margaret's funeral such was her dislike of her. The guest list itself and particulars of the service were written by Margaret herself years in advance. Whereas The Queen Mother whilst being displeased with Sarah Ferguson wasn't as unrelenting and hard-line as Princess Margaret and did permit the inclusion of Fergie on the guest list for her funeral.

by Anonymousreply 64January 20, 2018 4:42 AM

[quote] Which royal did Diana have a catfight with? Certainly not The Duchess of Kent as I believe they were close and on good terms right up until the end

The Duchess of Kent was on good terms with Diana since the beginning of Diana's marriage to Charles. They only became close when Diana mentioned she was thinking of converting to Catholicism as had the Duchess a few years before. When it turned out to be just another one of Diana's passing fancies, the Duchess distanced herself from Diana.

I doubt Diana had a catfight with any member of the royal family. The only one she might have become physically violent with would have been Charles.

by Anonymousreply 65January 20, 2018 5:48 AM

Anytime Cams get her bitch pants on, La Liz just hums this little ditty and old Cams calms the fuck down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 20, 2018 6:25 AM

R62

Isn't there a fantastic apocryphal story about Princess Margaret being asked "how The Queen was" by a friend?

To which she replied "which one? My Sister, My Mother or My Husband?"

by Anonymousreply 67January 22, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote]It was while Princess Margaret was attending a high-society party in New York that the hostess asked her politely how the Queen was keeping. "Which one?" she is reported to have replied with her typically razor-sharp wit. "My sister, my mother or my husband?"

R67, I believe it's considered a true story.

by Anonymousreply 68January 22, 2018 11:12 PM

I’m sure there’s no love lost between them, but they’ve worked out a mutually civil relationship. Charles and Camilla are a much better pairing and I’m sure the Queen is happy to have peace in that quarter.

by Anonymousreply 69January 22, 2018 11:14 PM

Camilla's Mother was much more aristocratic (and wealthier) than Diana's.

Her Mother Rosalind Cubitt (Shand) was presented to King George VI in 1939 and both he and The (future) Queen attended her debutant ball at Holland House along with a thousand other guests.

by Anonymousreply 70January 23, 2018 12:13 AM

It's very obvious that Charles and Camilla should've been allowed to marry way back in the 1970s when they first met and fell in love, but due to the rules and mores of the time Camilla was not considered "suitable" to be the wife to the heir to the throne. AKA she had a reputation as a party girl.

by Anonymousreply 71January 23, 2018 12:31 AM

She was a tramp, and her pussy stank. You need more?

by Anonymousreply 72January 23, 2018 12:38 AM

Queen repairs the trucks in II War so she is tougher

by Anonymousreply 73September 11, 2020 12:42 PM

I Love CAMILLA

by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2020 1:58 PM

The turnaround on here regarding Camilla is so fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 75September 11, 2020 2:00 PM

Harry and Me-Gain are going to be the next big drama. Once Harry realizes who Meagan really is, things are going to turn ugly, fast.

by Anonymousreply 76September 11, 2020 2:20 PM

The British media be like "Princess YaYa is the most FAMOUS, most BEAUTIFUL, most DESIRABLE women in the ENTIRE WORLD!!"

Princess fuckin' Yaya:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 11, 2020 2:29 PM

Think of how bad it would have been for Charles to marry and ugly to basic wife? Their children would have likely been hit in the face. Diana gave his boys good features. She was a good breading horse.

by Anonymousreply 78September 11, 2020 3:57 PM

R52 & R53 I'm not sure about anything else, but Princess Margaret WAS a fucking cunt, and was only charming and witty to those from which she stood to gain something. And she was NEVER beautiful. Of course all that drinking and smoking didn't help her in the aging process, either..

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2020 4:54 PM

The queen is all about catfights!

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2020 5:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!