Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lindsey Graham insists she "said my piece directly" to Trump after his "shithole" comments

What do you suppose the Senatrice said?

"I cannot stand a rude remark or a vulgar action!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 21, 2018 12:42 AM

Durbin was very impressed by what Miss Lindsey said so it must have been pretty tough.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2018 6:08 PM

"I feel faint! Somebody bring me my fan!"

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2018 6:09 PM

"Good day to you, Mr. President! I said, good day, sir!"

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2018 6:11 PM

I'm sorry but twisting the pronouns in two different ways doesn't really work. It muddles the joke and the serious underlying message. Once I figured out what you really wanted to say, yes, I believe he really said it. And he meant it. He is a racist. What I still don't understand: Grahams relationship to Trump. They play golf together?

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2018 6:12 PM

They have been long term rivals for the soul of Big Daddy McCain

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2018 6:15 PM

Many people are said to find Trump good company.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2018 6:16 PM

[quote] I'm sorry but twisting the pronouns in two different ways doesn't really work. It muddles the joke and the serious underlying message.

WTF are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2018 6:16 PM

"Brother Trump, you're getting the coloreds all stirred up! Now, my maid will be shittin' in my pecan pie!"

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2018 6:16 PM

"Sir, you are no gentleman!"

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2018 6:18 PM

"Your hair, Mr. President, is not as glorious today as on other days."

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2018 6:18 PM

"I agree with you 100% but a lady (such as myself) would never say such things in public."

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2018 6:20 PM

"Fiddle dee dee! You're a cold-hearted varmint with a filthy mouth!"

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2018 6:21 PM

"Your crude comments make my lady parts tingle Mr. President"

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2018 6:26 PM

I don't give two shits what he said. I just noticed he didn't CONFIRM the "shithole" comment. Anyone trying to have it both ways is a Coward.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2018 6:33 PM

Two Republican senators in Trump meeting say they don't recall 'shithole' comment.

Republican Sens. Tom Cotton and David Perdue "don't recall" within hours after the meeting. Fucking liars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2018 6:38 PM

“Mr. President, I will not be able to play golf with you this weekend! I’ll see you next week!”

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2018 6:39 PM

She said 'You're right, Haiti is the poorest country in the northern hemisphere and we need to fix OUR problems before fixing theirs".

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2018 6:52 PM

What ever the Senatrice said, I hope she closed with “And THAT was the night the lights went out in Georgia!”

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2018 6:58 PM

Or R17, perhaps he said "Without continued immigration, our workforce and economy will shrink. "

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2018 6:59 PM

"I shall thank a man of your position not to resort to UNSEEMLY CRUDITIES to make your point!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2018 7:05 PM

She said, "Please don't allow your henchmen to release those tapes. I'll do or say anything you want!".

I don't know what will bring Trump down first: money laundering or blackmailing.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2018 7:24 PM

Graham said his emails were hacked during the campaign of '16. A couple month ago, Trump had Lindsey golf with him, two days I think - I bet some blackmail was involved - and since Graham's on record for taking only $800,000 from a Russian oligarch (apparently that's nothing with this crowd), I think they have something on him involving sex. (get the smellin' salts for Miss Linds - god knows she can't have the good simple people of South Carolina finding out!)

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2018 8:02 PM

R9 was much faster than I was.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2018 8:12 PM

“Uncle Peter, get me my smelling salts and my father’s good Madeira!”

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2018 8:18 PM

"Now Donald, if you can't say anything nice about anyone, well come sit by me...."

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2018 8:21 PM

“I simply DETEST whoever does your hair”......

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2018 9:08 PM

She slapped Trump and threw his Diet Coke jug in his face. Then Miss Graham called him a "no good Yankee," grabbed her parasol and got the hell out of there.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2018 9:12 PM

Lindsey's actually an interesting case. With the exception of his rabid militarism, he's sorta a closet (pun intended) liberal on some surprising issues but as he represents South Carolina, the most rightwing state in the Union, he keeps it under wraps. Al Franken became buddies with him. I always think if he could get a national job that wasn't dependent on getting re-elected in South Carolina, he might wind up as eminently reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2018 9:16 PM

You mean, “grabbed her parasol and flounced out...”

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2018 9:16 PM

LOL R3

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2018 9:25 PM

R22, didn’t Graham suddenly turn into a huge Trump supporter after his first round of golf with Trump?

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2018 9:30 PM

You are no longer welcome to my parlor for Mint Juleps and Charades!

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2018 9:47 PM

[quote] Republican Sens. Tom Cotton and David Perdue "don't recall" within hours after the meeting.

Of course not. Senator Cotton had cotton, naturally, in his ears and Senator Perdue had chicken feathers.

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2018 9:56 PM

Trump has the video of Miz Lindsey pullin' up her skirts, droppin' to her knees at the congressional glory hole, and declaring "As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again!"

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2018 10:06 PM

"Yo' mouth is duhtier than Tallahatchee swamp watuh, SUH!'

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2018 10:10 PM

"Mr. President, the word "shithole" makes me feel triggered and prickly."

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2018 10:13 PM

I became faint when the shithole hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2018 10:21 PM

"Mistuh President, yo' manners are scarcer than deviled eggs after a Baptist picnic!"

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2018 10:27 PM

Shitsholesh?

by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2018 10:40 PM

"Ah wouldn't say 'shithole' if Ah had a mouthful of it!"

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2018 10:42 PM

Do we know exactly who first told the press about the shithole comments? I don’t believe it was Sen. Durbin, so it had to be a Republican.

I believe that Lindsey is the one who let it out as he was pissed at Trump after he rejected the DACA deal. Trump had said he would sign whatever the Congress brought him and then renegged on the deal. Graham was the Senator most connected with guiding the negotiations surrounding this bill and probably didn’t appreciate his bipartisan efforts so blatantly trashed by Trump.

by Anonymousreply 41January 14, 2018 10:33 AM

"Sure Jan" will never be more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 42January 14, 2018 10:56 AM

"Well, Mr. President, I nevuh!" and then he gave his petticoat an extra sassy flounce as he stormed out.

by Anonymousreply 43January 14, 2018 11:01 AM

DELIBERATE CRUELTY!

by Anonymousreply 44January 14, 2018 11:41 AM

Senatrice Lindsey screams while dramatically shaking dirty turnip at the sky:

Mr. President, As God as my witness, I will NEVER be blackmailed for being a homo-sexual again. And now, I need my business associate Benji to hold me while I cry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 14, 2018 12:18 PM

Nothing witty to contribute, just a declaration of my undying love for those who do. You bitches have me laughing so hard, tears are rolling down my face.

by Anonymousreply 46January 14, 2018 12:19 PM

If you talk to Lindsey away from anything official, he is quick witted and more liberal-minded, than who does not more personally know him, would believe. However, it all party-line with his politics and votes. It is about advancement, getting re-elected, and holding power and influence among his colleagues. Some of his beliefs, such as reliance on the military, and growing the military, are genuine. The military industrial complex loves him.

The problem with him is that he will tow the party line when it comes to voting on nearly every vote, regardless of convictions he may hAve espouse earlier. Where he may differ is that he will vote for Democrat nominated justices for the Supreme Court and other nominees by Democratic Presidents. He will say he will support the prerogatives of whichever President is in power at the time when it comes to judicial and cabinet nominees.

This 180 when it comes to Trump though, is perplexing. Something is going on there beyond a promise of a top cabinet post, or colleagues (and Gen. Kelly) have urged him to do so as a DJT "handler". Yes, something looks quite odd and raises questions.

by Anonymousreply 47January 14, 2018 1:04 PM

[quote]Senatrice Lindsey screams while dramatically shaking dirty turnip at the sky

Ironic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 14, 2018 1:34 PM

"Mizztuh Prizzidint, ah can not in all conscience sit heer-uh in thius veritable cradle of demahcracy, an' lizzen to such ill-advahsed language, such as does naht befit the proud ahfice of Prizzidint. Ah beseech you, in the bowels of Chrahst, think it pahsibble that you may be misTAkin."

(Having raised his chin to speak, head still quivering, he now looks down. Silence around the table.)

by Anonymousreply 49January 14, 2018 1:43 PM

"Ah have never been subjected to such unladylike language in mixed company! All mah cheeks are blushing! Lawd have mercy!"

by Anonymousreply 50January 14, 2018 1:47 PM

These are funny.

by Anonymousreply 51January 14, 2018 1:50 PM

"Mr. President, no pussy-grabbing for you at the club house for our next golf outing in the spring. And don't think any more hanky-panky will be bestowed to you off the 8th tee, 50 yards away in the bushes. Well, maybe a little, if you talk dirty just to me."

"And Tommie Cotton, shoo, I say shoo! I am handling this, but dear, do call me later."

by Anonymousreply 52January 14, 2018 2:28 PM

You people are wicked.

"I love it!"

by Anonymousreply 53January 14, 2018 2:33 PM

"I shall thank a man of your position not to resort to UNSEEMLY CRUDITIES to make your point!"

I read this as Crudités. I assumed, for a moment, that Miss Lindsey was offended by the phallic vegetable spears.

by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2018 2:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2018 2:51 PM

"Mommy, who this woman that dresses like a man that plays golf with dad and he calls Miss Lindsey?"

Inquisitive young son

by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2018 3:46 PM

Now some are saying not only that they didn't hear it, but that they heard him NOT say it.

Who is lying?

by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2018 4:00 PM

If Graham allows Trump to get away with denying he said it, he is more cowardly than previously thought

by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2018 4:07 PM

Erick Erickson says he did say it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2018 4:18 PM

Lindsay Beverley Leslie Graham is a complicit coward.

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2018 4:30 PM

The Russians have Miss Lindsey on tape expressing his boy love, so he will keep his trap shut about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2018 4:40 PM

Senators Tom Cotton and David Perdue claimed they did not "recall". Now on Fox, Perdue is claiming Trump did not say it all.

Certain GOP politicians will lie to enable Trump. Now Trump claims it did not happen, when other witnesses stated otherwise. Same kind of enabling of DJT when it comes to Mueller's investigation....project and lie about known facts.

Senator Durbin would not make this shit up with seven or more other political figures in the room.

by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2018 4:55 PM

It will come down to if the meeting was recorded.

In future, EVERY meeting with the Liar-In-Chief HAS to be recorded.

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2018 5:00 PM

Cotton and Perdue are teabagging racists.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2018 5:10 PM

What R64 said.

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2018 5:29 PM

[quote] The problem with him is that he will tow the party line when it comes to voting on nearly every vote, regardless of convictions

Sweetie he has NO convictions.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2018 5:47 PM

Perdue has his chicken empire. Cotton is a Koch and Walmart darling.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2018 6:34 PM

About those REPIG deniers who "don't recall" Trump saying anything like "shithole"...has anyone asked them if they recall Lindsey Graham "saying his piece to Trump? That wouldn't be something you'd forget a couple of hours later.

Also...if Trump didn't say "shithole," how come he spent Thursday night (hours after the incident) calling his friends asking how this racist bullshit was playing with his base?

the same

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2018 8:45 PM

*delete: "the same"

by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2018 8:46 PM

My anguish as a gentlemon caller:

knock! knock! knock!

"Please Miss Lindsey, I just want to talk to you, and will only keep you awhile.

Please Miss Lindsey, I must see you, for just awhile tonight.

knock! knock! Knock!

Please Miss Lindsey, my heart aches, and only you can help with the pain.

Please Miss Lindsey, I want to talk to you, I am about to cry. So please Miss Lindsey,........

----------------

Miss Lindsey just sits there in the parlor humming the tune of "Sylvia's Mother" by Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show.

by Anonymousreply 70January 15, 2018 2:32 PM

[quote] What do you suppose the Senatrice said?

Should I lick your balls or your ass first, Sir?

by Anonymousreply 71January 15, 2018 3:05 PM

Do you suppose that he went Julia Sugarbaker on Trump's ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 15, 2018 3:29 PM

Miss Lindsey picked up her skirt and indignantly and ever so dramatically turned and walked out. Sometimes words are not necessary.

by Anonymousreply 73January 15, 2018 3:42 PM

Lindsey gave a very good speech this morning when asked by a reporter about the meeting. He can be a very reasonable Republican when he isn't trying to curry favor with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 74January 15, 2018 4:50 PM

^Agree. R74

When he was attacking Steele with Grassley; that was pretty low, though.

If he can stick with being reasonable, at least verbally, that is a good thing. But if he does another big flip, which would not be suprising; particularly another act trying to undermine the Mueller investigation, he further destroys his own credibility. Right now, the corporate media is largely giving him positive coverage.

by Anonymousreply 75January 15, 2018 5:09 PM

Like a true Southern belle, Ms. Graham is saying she heard Trump say what he said, unlike the POS Republicans who " un-remembered."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 15, 2018 8:23 PM

Sometimes ya just gotta love Miss Lindsey "my memory hasn't evolved...."

by Anonymousreply 77January 15, 2018 8:25 PM

The bitch spoke her peace with the President? All she usually wants to declare is war on other nations. I wish she would've bitch slapped Trump on her way out of the room.

by Anonymousreply 78January 15, 2018 9:03 PM

R78 Durbin was very impressed with Lindsey and said he was very brave in how he reacted to Trump. So maybe he did bitchslap Trump.

by Anonymousreply 79January 15, 2018 9:05 PM

Y'all! I didn't say I said my piece, I said I showed him my piece!

by Anonymousreply 80January 15, 2018 10:03 PM

Not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 81January 15, 2018 10:18 PM

Traitor.

by Anonymousreply 82January 15, 2018 10:18 PM

Cotton & Perdue are the despicable ones. They were originally suppose to have not been there, but Steve Miller invited them to help undermine the Durbin-Graham compromise on DACA.

Amazing, Mr. Perdue has been a big employer of illegal immigrants in his chicken plants for decades. It is these kind of big businessmen that promoted the illegal infux for cheap labor and generate more consumers. He didn't show then, concern about the problem it posed for public education, health care, and judicial and other social services.

by Anonymousreply 83January 15, 2018 10:22 PM

R83 I don't think Perdue has anything to do with the chicken business. I think he's just a run-of-the-mill cracker.

by Anonymousreply 84January 15, 2018 11:21 PM

Ah do declare, ah think ah have a case of the vapors! Somebody help me to my fainting couch!

by Anonymousreply 85January 15, 2018 11:28 PM

"If I had spoken the way you spoke, Mistuh President, my Aunt Eulalie would've washed my mouth with pine tar soap!"

by Anonymousreply 86January 15, 2018 11:29 PM

R84. David is a first cousin of Sonny Perdue. He has been executives at Sara Lee, Dollar General CEO) Kurt Salmon, Reebok (negotiated with NFL), Haggar Clothing, etc. (not in that order). He is corporate, same idea; not a run of the mill guy. He is rather rich it appears.

by Anonymousreply 87January 15, 2018 11:40 PM

"Mistuh Trump, just because you run the country doesn't mean you have the power to run the rest of us. For twenty-three months, I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you. And now, well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!"

by Anonymousreply 88January 15, 2018 11:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 15, 2018 11:52 PM

I am just sick to death of this vulgar creature, but he has dirt on me; what can I do?

by Anonymousreply 90January 15, 2018 11:55 PM

"If mah sainted mother had heard ME use that kinda language, she woulda whipped my behind until mah nose bled buttermilk!"

by Anonymousreply 91January 15, 2018 11:56 PM

It's Senatrix in Latin for the feminine of form of Senator, not Senatrice, whatever that is.

Lindsey is only 5'7' but she cuts a mean figure.

He's as right wing on gay issues as any of the others in that party but he gets a much gentler treatment on DL. But he's dangerous.

The republican party is so tainted by Russian money that I'm thinking that maybe this would be a good time for another Red Scare and some HUAC investigations. We might lose some democrats in the process, though.

by Anonymousreply 92January 16, 2018 12:38 AM

"Said my piece"

Oh Mylanta, Julep's well past the "bless his heart" stage. The dueling pistols are coming out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 16, 2018 12:42 AM

R92, Lindsey grilled Loretta Lynch, during her AG nomination process on gay marriage; and asked if this leads to beastiality marriage, etc. He took a very anti-gay line. Watching it, I though he was deflecting about himself so all would believe he is fanatically straight.

When gay marriage became law shortly afterwards, he conveyed it is settled law to be accepted. He even criticized Kim Davis for defying the law.

What it means, is that Lindsey will flip. Then flip back to party doctrine at the moment..

by Anonymousreply 94January 16, 2018 1:15 AM

r34 has it. r34, marry me.

by Anonymousreply 95January 16, 2018 1:19 AM

The lady's pussy isn't available to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. But maybe every John, Tom, and Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 96January 16, 2018 1:54 AM

"Mister President, in this dark march toward whatever it is we're approaching. . . . don't--don't hang back with the brutes!!!"

by Anonymousreply 97January 16, 2018 1:57 AM

I'm guessing that Trump is holding out the Secretary of State or Attorney General as a possible job for Graham. His chances are probably lower since he refused today again to acquiesce.

by Anonymousreply 98January 16, 2018 1:58 AM

R98: Nope! Graham must know that's not happening now. Trump has dirt on him.

by Anonymousreply 99January 16, 2018 2:02 AM

Miss Lindsey is used to staying in shitholes, like The Tarantula Arms! A great big spider, where she luuuuuuuuuured her victims!

by Anonymousreply 100January 16, 2018 2:04 AM

At least Graham is not lying for the fucker - [italic]this time

by Anonymousreply 101January 16, 2018 2:25 AM

queen u are pathetic

we gonna vote ur nelly ass out of office cause u sukk drumps asshole out once too often.

by Anonymousreply 102January 16, 2018 10:16 AM

I think Graham is finding out he can't play let's make a deal with Trump. There was no way, IMO he was every going to be a real Trump Ally. He hates Trump for one thing, because He & McCain are really close. But maybe he thought he could bargain with him and get close enough to influence him. His outburst was apparently very tough. So, it seems even Miz Graham has her limits and she reached them in this meeting. She just couldn't muster the appetite like Perdue & Cotton..

by Anonymousreply 103January 16, 2018 10:52 AM

I give Lindsey some credit. He did confront Trump and didn't lie about the meeting.

And DL lets Miss Cotton escape? DL's gay radar is rusty except for a few.

by Anonymousreply 104January 16, 2018 12:54 PM

So I guess Lindsey was sucking up, so to speak, just to try to gain some control over the moron president - and after the abrupt change in Trump on DACA from Tues to Thurs, and the shithole comments, Lindsey had enough and spouted off to him.

So there goes the sex tape blackmail theory that I had imagined was going on. Our Senatrice is one careful wench! Of course, I suppose she could be what she says she is.... "just a loner"

by Anonymousreply 105January 17, 2018 5:49 PM

So apparently what Graham said to him was basically shouting back, "My family comes from a shit hole country." Or something to that effect. But he made sure to use the word back at him.

This seems to be confirmed by whatserferace yesterday, from the DHS when she couldn't recall but then later said something like, "Drumpf was gruff and then Lindsey was gruff back."

I think the Senatrice who flipped on Drumpf and went golfing, etc. was doing so because he believed he could control and manipulate him. He forgot however that its the last person in Rump's ear that pulls the strings and he was caught off guard with Perdue, etc. who were in the meeting, which he wasn't expecting, and got the last word in and effectively changed Rump's mind.

by Anonymousreply 106January 17, 2018 5:57 PM

Hopefully the word "mendacity" was one of the words in his piece to Trump. Even though I get a kick out of the southern belle/datalounge image of Lindsey, I also think of him as being in the same league as Big Daddy from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof". I love the exchanges between Brick and Big Daddy which revolves around mendacity. I had high hopes for Lindsey before he let the evil side of the force take over. He had become almost a noble figure, in my mind, when he kept going after Trump for his half baked attempt at governing. Sadly, that Lindsey is gone.

by Anonymousreply 107January 17, 2018 6:54 PM

The Senatrice will not vote to keep the govt open without the Daca solution

by Anonymousreply 108January 17, 2018 7:07 PM

So he says, R108. I don't trust anything that comes out of any of their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 109January 17, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]What do you suppose the Senatrice said?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 17, 2018 8:19 PM

"I'm sorry... but I simply won't stand for that kind of talk. Will you excuse me, please?"

by Anonymousreply 111January 17, 2018 8:39 PM

Well, Miss Lindsey had low name recognition in 2016 when she sought the GOP nomination but got nowhere; she is certainly much more known now.

I'd enjoy seeing her come out. She'd get some unexpected support. Never will hapoen, though.

by Anonymousreply 112January 18, 2018 12:44 AM

He really does look like a woman who recently "transitioned" into a man (The testosterone injections haven't fully chiseled his face yet. He's still practicing "living as a man," before any surgery is approved.)

OR, he looks like a man who is on the verge of disrupting his conservative family by declaring he is a laydee....

by Anonymousreply 113January 18, 2018 1:39 AM

Help me, Dataloungers...what's the name of that pocket gay who's part of Trump's administration?

I'm trying to come up with a comprehensive list of the gays who support Trump. Miss Lindsey being the Grand Marshal, of course.

by Anonymousreply 114January 18, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote] But if he does another big flip, which would not be suprising; particularly another act trying to undermine the Mueller investigation, he further destroys his own credibility.

He and his party of treasonous party before country - corporations, millionaires and billionaires before their own gad damn constituents. have absolutely no credibility, none , zero, zip!

by Anonymousreply 115January 18, 2018 4:17 AM

[quote]he will tow the party line

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 116January 18, 2018 8:11 AM

Isn't that techie gay mega-rich guy Peter Thiel a Trumpster?

by Anonymousreply 117January 18, 2018 8:29 AM

R116 can't spell Miss Lindsey? Oh, dear, what a sad old troll spending all day and night looking for spelling errors on DL and she fucks up herself.

by Anonymousreply 118January 18, 2018 9:02 AM

"I want to recreate Dawson's Weekend...100...50...3000, just whatever....just give it to me"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 18, 2018 9:02 AM

Surprise surprise he's walking himself back and stating that Rump isn't a racist. Shocked.

by Anonymousreply 120January 19, 2018 3:24 PM

Miss Lindsey verbally flips back and forth, but in the end, it is always the party stance when it comes to voting.

by Anonymousreply 121January 19, 2018 8:12 PM

Lindsey's back trashing Stephen Miller and Tom Cotton again. Good.

by Anonymousreply 122January 19, 2018 10:32 PM

Graham voted against funding bill!

by Anonymousreply 123January 20, 2018 2:29 AM

Lindsey dissected Trump's modus operandi beautifully and confirmed Wolff's claim that Trump believes the last person he spoke to, however big an idiot (Miller, Kelly, Cotton) that person is.

by Anonymousreply 124January 20, 2018 7:02 PM

Lindsey and his adorable piece. I hope he is getting some piece now and then. Imagine a tell all book about Lindsey and his piece down the road. But I do thank him for this particular vote. Aw, bubba, who wants to schlep to Mar A Lago for some fancy schmancy celebration of the worst 365 days of recent American History, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 125January 21, 2018 12:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!