Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Soon-Yi Previn aka Mrs. Woody Allen

She looks like she's being held hostage here. Not only is Allen a child predator, but he is also exploiting a mentally challenged individual. Mia Farrow once comtemplated putting Soon-Yi in an institution because of her intellectual disability. When they adopted her, Soon-Yi was feral and had endured horrible abuse from her prostitute mother who would routinely smash a door against her head. There's a special place in hell for Woody. No wonder Ronan loathes him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567January 26, 2018 12:51 AM

I don't often think you can judge much based on a picture, but the way he is holding her arm here? Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2018 3:33 AM

Mia, put down the gin and go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2018 3:35 AM

Hi, Ronan.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2018 3:35 AM

He grabs her arm like that in literally every picture. He consistently needs an elbow in his ugly mug to condition him to be able to stand next to someone without manhandling them.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2018 3:37 AM

I've seen that same grip on a candid photo of the couple walking behind Jeffrey Epstein. Underscoring r4's point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2018 3:37 AM

I'm sure that everything is cool. Gosh, who wants another toke?

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2018 3:38 AM

Hmm...Soon-Yi reminds me of Rosemary Kennedy, the "lost" Kennedy daughter. Brain damaged from birth due to oxygen deprivation during her delivery, her parents eventually agreed to have her lobotomized in an attempt to calm her down (she was prone to angry outbursts and fits of temper). It calmed her down alright; she was totally disabled after the operation and had to be put away somewhere, away from prying eyes. Before her brain was cut open she was a childlike, very pretty girl, the prettiest of the the Kennedy sisters. Soon-Yi puts me in mind of her because in pictures of Rosemary and her father Joe he is always holding her arm in tight grip, just like Allen does with Soon-Yi. Joe Kennedy did that to keep his mentally unbalanced daughter under control. I think Woody Allen does that to Soon-Yi for the same reason.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2018 3:46 AM

[quote]Mia Farrow once comtemplated putting Soon-Yi in an institution because of her intellectual disability.

I don't remember reading this in Mia's book. I doubt she would have been allowed to institutionalize someone for a low I.Q.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2018 3:49 AM

Allen and adopted daughter, Bechet...She looks like she's holding onto the bar as leverage to pull herself as far away as possible from him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2018 3:53 AM

She sho' is uglee.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2018 3:53 AM

Nonsense. If you watch Wild Man Blues it's clear Soon Yi is a well rounded and highly intelligent woman. Her vocabulary and manner of speech was surprising to me, such was its high level and how articulate she was. She sounded quite posh, never mind smart.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2018 3:54 AM

Given his history how did the state of New York let him adopt baby girls?

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2018 3:55 AM

R8, she also exhibited some anti-social behavior and has problems socializing.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2018 3:56 AM

Christ on a cracker, how many threads is the "Mia was horribly wronged" fangirl going to post? The fact remains: MIA IS BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2018 3:57 AM

Mia's answer to everything was therapy. Perhaps she should have simply mothered the children she already had, and gotten rid of the creepy guy. Viola! No emotional problems for the kiddies!

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2018 3:59 AM

"Nonsense. If you watch Wild Man Blues it's clear Soon Yi is a well rounded and highly intelligent woman."

Shut up Woody, you child molesting perv.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2018 4:01 AM

A long time ago I saw a video of Soon-Yi where she appeared perfectly normal and confident. She had a sense of humor, too. They were in Europe for a film, if I remember correctly, she was arranging flowers and talking. I was surprised, she did not appear mentally challenged. I tried to find the video but could not.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2018 4:03 AM

I thought Rosemary was worrying her parents by being sexual and boy crazy. She was a bit simple but not out of control or anything.

I also thought Mia really misrepresented Soon Yi's mental capacity. Didn't she get a Master's in Special Education from Columbia?

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2018 4:03 AM

I knew a girl who went to Columbia with her; said she was far from retarded ( the rumor at the time.) Her early life is interesting though, might have something to do with why she lashed out at Mia ( beside the fact Mia is clearly a controlling, possibly violent bitch.)

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2018 4:04 AM

If anyone has the right to be a bitch it is Mia Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2018 4:08 AM

[quote] If anyone has the right to be a bitch it is Mia Farrow.

I'll say! Her life has been nothing but one impossible hardship after another.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2018 4:11 AM

Ever notice how the racists attack Woody and Soon Yi but Morgan Freeman is still beloved after the affair with his granddaughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2018 4:14 AM

Apples and oranges, r22.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2018 4:18 AM

Viola, (R15)?

Who is she?

Voila!

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2018 4:19 AM

Yes. Still waiting for rappers to be called out on rape and sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2018 4:20 AM

Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2018 4:22 AM

[Quote]Yes. Still waiting for rappers to be called out on rape and sexual harassment.

As soon as the Feds raid Disney & Nickelodeon.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2018 4:25 AM

I saw them walking down Madison Ave on a rainy day and Soon Yi was holding an umbrella for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2018 4:27 AM

I tell you this alla time.

Mia is bitch.

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2018 4:28 AM

I wonder how Mia's doing financially. She wasn't paid that much for the Woody Allen movies, and her career tanked after the break-up.

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2018 4:34 AM

Those Tarzan royalties?

by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2018 4:40 AM

I always thought that him taking Polarioids of teenage Soon-Yi in racy poses was beyond creepy.

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2018 4:44 AM

R29 is Wood-Yi! The creep couldn't stay away from us. He should be in prison but the justice system is broken.

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2018 4:51 AM

The heart wants what it wants.

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2018 4:53 AM

Maybe Andre Previn's alimony and previous child support, R30. Woody probably had to pay a lot, too.

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2018 4:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2018 4:55 AM

Meanwhile, Bill Cosby laughs and laughs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2018 4:59 AM

Rereading the Time article is so interesting.

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2018 5:10 AM

He's an 82 year old Jewish man and he's holding on for dear life because he's probably sorta deaf and legally blind. Betcha anything he's outlived 75% of his classmates from Midwood High School in Brooklyn. They're not a long-lived people, these old Jewish guys. Sure, the women will live into their nineties, no problem, but the men, no way. They're a mess.

by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2018 5:10 AM

Woody has a sensitivity chip missing.

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2018 5:28 AM

I watched Annie Hall the other night, and was reminded of a) what a great movie it is and b) how tolerable he used to be.

(And at some point Annie mentioned that her rent was $400/month. In Manhattan. Fuuuuuck!)

by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2018 5:44 AM

Nonsense, OP. I've worked in a few Park Ave homes and seen Soon Yi with and without Woody many times. She's perfectly well-spoken and utterly normal. Nice manners and quite social. She struck me as a very bright woman, I have no idea where all that shit comes from.

by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2018 6:03 AM

[quote] Soon Yi with and without Woody many times. She's perfectly well-spoken and utterly normal. Nice manners and quite social. She struck me as a very bright woman, I have no idea where all that shit comes from.

Is puzzlement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2018 6:13 AM

There are very few videos of Soon-Yi. That should tell you something. In the one's that do exist, she comes off as a bit simple. Events in her childhood most certainly left her vulnerable later in life. Korean case workers reported she was living alone on the streets after her mother had put her out several years earlier. She ate from garbage cans and had no language.

by Anonymousreply 44January 13, 2018 10:40 AM

Even the most hardened Woody Allen fans flinch when reading about Allen's relationship with Soon-Yi. I used to love Woody Allen films before I knew about him. Now I don't understand why he's not in prison.

Soon Yi came from poverty. A rich perv offered her a good life. She's done what millions of other women have done and will continue to do in order to escape poverty.

And the predators remain the same.

by Anonymousreply 45January 13, 2018 10:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 13, 2018 11:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2018 11:04 AM

Mia did a good job, smearing Soon-Yi, didn’t she? Put out all those self-aggrandizing stories about rescuing the lice-ridden, mute, shit-smeared orphan. Let me ask you; what kind of mother would spread those stories about her daughter? Even if it’s true, why would a parent crow about their helpless child’s debasement in the press? She’s so hell-bent on revenge, she can’t even see how abnormal her behavior is.

My SIL went to school with her at Marymount. She was totally normal, intellectually. She said Soon-Yi was a bit quiet and reserved. I saw Soon-Yi at a playground with some other moms and kids and I just think she has “resting bitch face”. When she was interacting with others she was normal, but in repose she looked morose.

I feel very sorry for Soon-Yi. Surrounded by sick, disgusting people her whole life long. I hope she has some measure of happiness now.

by Anonymousreply 48January 13, 2018 11:44 AM

The "Soon-Yi is retarded" troll is tiresome.

I've seen footage of her. She's quite intelligent and well-spoken. She seemed perfectly content in Wild Man Blues.

Not defending Woody Allen, but the overblown, insane posts about Soon-Yi being like Rose Kennedy Jr are embarrassingly inaccurate.

by Anonymousreply 49January 13, 2018 11:50 AM

And I can see how Woody took advantage of the rift between Mia and Soon-Yi. He presented an alternative to a young woman who was being forced into a role by her mother.

It is very similar to the story of DeeDee and Gypsy Blancharde. It just didn’t end up with the mother’s murder.

by Anonymousreply 50January 13, 2018 11:52 AM

R44 says there’s not a lot of film of Soon-Yi, but if you watch Wild Man Blues, as another responder mentioned, you see her as a fairly intelligent women. That movie is largely a documentary of their relationship.

I’ve had the dubious pleasure of working with Woody. I don’t know if he’s a child molester, but if he is, it would be the most normal thing about him.

by Anonymousreply 51January 13, 2018 12:07 PM

“She enjoyed being introduced to many, many things that I knew from experience, and I enjoyed showing her those things."

Hmm, almost like a parent to a child, huh?

by Anonymousreply 52January 13, 2018 12:31 PM

Details R51?

by Anonymousreply 53January 13, 2018 12:39 PM

If that doesn't show what a liar Mia is I don't know what will.

Soon Yi retarded? So much so that she considered institutionalizing her? That woman is evil.

And whoever keeps posting that stupid photo shopped job of Woody and J. Epstein who just "happened to be in the same place at the same time" from the Enquirer PLEASE STOP. You are as much of a liar as Mia.

by Anonymousreply 54January 13, 2018 12:45 PM

I watched some of the videos on youtube of Woody and Soon Yi. She is not intellectually disabled (ie she is normal IQ) and she has a wry sense of humour.

Mia did spread false rumours about her cognitive abilities.

by Anonymousreply 55January 13, 2018 12:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 13, 2018 12:58 PM

I think it’s great that he had to latch himself to Soon-Yi for life. I’ll bet that wasn’t how he wanted it to play out either.

by Anonymousreply 57January 13, 2018 3:55 PM

“Surrounded by sick, disgusting people her whole life long. I hope she has some measure of happiness now.”

I doubt that. I saw her in the documentary too and while she didn’t come across as retarded, she certainly didn’t seem “highly intelligent “.

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2018 4:07 PM

Soon yi makes white men dick hard!

by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2018 4:21 PM

I don’t get how some people use Mia Farrow’s craziness as ‘proof’ that Woody Allen isn’t a pervert.

Yes, Mia Farrow is batshit crazy, anyone with a brain can see that. But it’s also clear as daylight that Woody Allen is perverted and that his relationship with Soon-Yi is fucked up.

One doesn’t cancel out the other.

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2018 4:30 PM

Mia Farrow is the child abuser here.

by Anonymousreply 61January 13, 2018 4:47 PM

“I don’t get how some people use Mia Farrow’s craziness as ‘proof’ that Woody Allen isn’t a pervert.”

Because men love to defensively project so people don’t point out their own craziness.

by Anonymousreply 62January 13, 2018 4:54 PM

All you people doubting my good friend Mia Farrow should be ashamed of themselves. She’s always campaigned against child exploitation and the idea that she’s a shameless narcissistic hypocrite is cruel and nasty.

by Anonymousreply 63January 13, 2018 5:10 PM

Yes, the Soon-Yi thing was creepy when it was revealed, even knowing that there was no biologic tie. OTOH, I always thought Mia was odd-she seemed like an off pairing for Allen, plus her adoption-fetish, and her history with Sinatra. As an actress, she mostly seemed like Sandy Dennis only younger and without the twitches. I've worked in human services and known people who seem to think they can always take on more children and generally speaking, they can't, but the permanent shortage of homes for special needs kids mean that social workers don't have a lot of great choices.

by Anonymousreply 64January 13, 2018 5:21 PM

Soon.Yi comes across very well in those clips.

She doesn't laugh much at Woody's jokes - but laughs at her own.

The fact that they're still together 25 years later must stand for something. Not like they stayed together due to financial pressures.

Actually, it would have been some compensation to Mia if their relationship HADN'T lasted. But, no, together they still are and Mia has had to live with that for 25 years.

Also consider the fact that Mia has never remarried. Nor had she had much of a career since the break-up.

by Anonymousreply 65January 13, 2018 5:32 PM

The dramatic private life of eccentric filmmaker Woody Allen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 13, 2018 5:36 PM

If you followed the other recent Mia thread - you'd know that Mia has gotten all sentimental and nostalgic about her time with Frank, recently.

Which is kind of sad. Her served her with divorce papers just one year after they married.

by Anonymousreply 67January 13, 2018 5:38 PM

OP a family member used to work on WA movie sets...he said exactly the same this...she was mentally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 68January 13, 2018 5:38 PM

Soon-Yi is pretty

by Anonymousreply 69January 13, 2018 5:40 PM

He dated his first wife when she was FIFTEEN. He picked her up after school sophomore year. Married her at 16.

Allen's ties with Epstein are extensive, can't be dismissed as walking on the street at the same time. Shills seem pressed.

by Anonymousreply 70January 13, 2018 5:47 PM

Allen considers Cosby and Epstein to be good friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 13, 2018 5:51 PM

The Allens: two creepy sickos who deserve each other. Mia is an odd-ball , too. When Mia was twenty-one, she married a man thirty years her senior & she collects orphans the way children used to collect Cracker- Jack prizes.

by Anonymousreply 72January 13, 2018 5:54 PM

Woody Allen will not be remembered in ten years, as all of his fans, who are old white people, will either be dead or in nursing facilities.

No one under 50 cares about Woody Allen and his boring movies, therefore, no one holds him to some 'genius' status where he is forgiven for liking young girls.

Woody Allen, already, is just thought of as a gross old pervert.

by Anonymousreply 73January 13, 2018 6:03 PM

Woody Allen will be remembered (and forgotten) as one of the old, gross, perverted white men who got away with shit because they made movies.

The jig is up, we all now know who you gross old fuckers are, and we don't like you.

by Anonymousreply 74January 13, 2018 6:05 PM

NEVER FORGET

Woody Allen signed the petition to have child rapist Roman Polanski freed from detention.

Other shitballs include: Martin Scorcese, Dsvid Lynch and John Landis.

NEVER FORGET

by Anonymousreply 75January 13, 2018 6:22 PM

Mia Farrow was the epitome of cool in the 60's. She had Sinatra at her feet, and they all loved her, Leigh, Davis, Dali, Taylor, Gardner, etc etc, Sinatra was her first man and her first husband, no wonder she is still thinking about him, have you been married? Plus she probably feels that had he not divorced her for stupid italian macho ego, she would ve had a much different life.You weren't around then but she was a great beauty and a fantastic actress and she was with Sinatra many years before the wedding. People hold the Dory Previn disaster against her, but how is she to blame ? She wasn't the married one was she? Plus the previn marriage was an open relationship, a swinging 60's thing, and Dory didn't have a nervous breakdown because of Mia but because of her plane phobic reaction. She was a long diagnosed manic depressive. The song was a very opporrunistic way of making money out of Mia's name who was at the time one of the most famous women in the world. Why did she fall for Allen? She probably is very naive in many ways. Her life and actions compared to Woody's speak for themselves. She didn't make many films after the soon yi disaster so what? Her life is meaningful and awe inspiring, she definetely took the high road. How is Mia Farrow the villain in the story ? This is sooo sick and mysoginistic Just you wait, we'll discover we all owe Mia a good thought

by Anonymousreply 76January 13, 2018 6:32 PM

Than you, R44.

Amazing how people forget that, we’re it not for Mia’s “craziness” in adopting her, Soon Yi wouldn’t be enjoying the life of leisure she got by selling her soul to reap the benefits of living with that overrated predator. She’s never expressed gratitude for Mia for taking her off the streets of Korea when her biological prostitution mother cast her off like a piece of trash.

And those of you naive enough to believe their 25 years together are based on love, think again. Divorcing Soon Yi (who surely knows his secrets) would be the most expensive and damaging thing he ever did. He’s stuck with her and everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 77January 13, 2018 6:33 PM

Petition for Roman Polanski Signatories

Pedro Almodóvar, Asia Argento, Darren Aronofsky, Olivier Assayas,Gael Garcia Bernal, Bernardo Bertolucci

Guillermo del Toro, Isabelle Huppert, Isabelle Adjani, Jonathan Demme, Michael Mann, Jeanne Moreau, Natalie Portman, Brett Ratner

Walter Salles, Julian Schnabel, Tilda Swinton, Bertrand Tavernier, Giuseppe Tornatore, Wim Wenders, Jeremy Irons, Michel Piccoli and more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 13, 2018 6:34 PM

Sorry for the grammatical errors in R77, I’m on a highly neurotic Ipad.

by Anonymousreply 79January 13, 2018 6:35 PM

I've worked with Woody Allen. I don't know if he's a child molester or not, but if he is it would be the most normal thing about him.

by Anonymousreply 80January 13, 2018 6:36 PM

I know lots of people under 50, or even 30, who like and even love or are obsessed by WA. They are if both sexes. I am in the arts so I know a lot of cinephiles, but it is seen as something cool, like collecting records, maybe... But more. He is one of the last living auteurs, and one of the only filmmakers left to make character- and performance- driven movies. He's a bit eccentric, but " liking young girls" is not shocking for a straight man. It's fascinating to watch a lifetime of personal work by a flawed master.

by Anonymousreply 81January 13, 2018 6:47 PM

"I thought Rosemary was worrying her parents by being sexual and boy crazy. She was a bit simple but not out of control or anything."

She would have violent outbursts on occasion. She was considered unpredictable; that's why Joe Kennedy always had her by the arm. They were never sure of how she'd behave.

As for Soon-Yi Previn...well, she may not technically be qualified to be labeled "mentally challenged" but by no stretch of the imagination is she "intelligent." Look at her face; always devoid of expression, even when when being fondled by her beloved Woody. There is definitely something not right about her. But of course there would be; she let Woody Allen fuck her and marry her and take split beaver pictures of her, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 82January 13, 2018 6:57 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Mia Farrow at R76!

by Anonymousreply 83January 13, 2018 6:57 PM

Yes, she was so intellectually disabled that she graduated from Yale.

by Anonymousreply 84January 13, 2018 7:14 PM

Yes R84. What many here don't seem to understand is that most people are of average intelligence. They do not host intellectual salons in their homes, they do not pursue art and literature, and they lead ordinary lives.

It seems as though there is some expectation for Soon-Yi to be an intellectual grand dame, when in fact she is perfectly ordinary. Melania Trump also is perfectly ordinary - like many people, she displays little intellect and spends her time grooming herself and buying clothes and other expensive objects.

by Anonymousreply 85January 13, 2018 7:22 PM

Why would I be with a mental deficient?

by Anonymousreply 86January 13, 2018 7:23 PM

I can’t wait till Mia dies and we get the Mommie Dearest tales from the adoptees she beat and treated like wait staff.

by Anonymousreply 87January 13, 2018 7:32 PM

r85 "intellectual grand dame" Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 88January 13, 2018 7:33 PM

What "history," r12? The speculations on DL? If there had been a history of abuse those adoptions wouldn't have proceeded.

by Anonymousreply 89January 13, 2018 7:42 PM

I once saw Soon-Yi on the Upper East Side in a kind UES haunt that wealthy UES women go to. I didn’t see her speaking or engaging with anyone she was chaparoned by Woody’s sister and when I say chaporoned I mean watched like a hawk as if she were a young child and not a middle aged mother of two . I got the feeling from her if just deep psychic trauma and resignation so no I don’t think that she’s happy with Woody

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2018 7:48 PM

I have been Thinking Hard about it. Mia, good hearted Mia adopts the little girl who never had a dad and is terminally abused with a massive daddy issue and has been watching mummy whoring in bangcock or wherever shitty country she was born in until she's supposedly 8 yrs old.Then Mia divorces Previn and provides (unknowingly) the bunch with major pedo Woody. By Soon own account, her favorite film is Manhattan... Full circle. There is Love here. Underrage daughter of a whore with daddy issues the size of Trump tower elopes with her dream pedo daddy and pays silent tribute to mamma mia by mimicking her secret idol and adopting her own....the only one who really suffered is Mia, who should've celebrated when she lost Woody. Shame she didn't let him go before he fingered what's her name though

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2018 8:10 PM

[quote] Shame she didn't let him go before he fingered what's her name though

she liked the lifestyle her relationship with him afforded her.

she could see she was sitting on a volcano - instead of getting away, she waited until it erupted.

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2018 8:15 PM

I am sure she was in complete denial. It seems to me that denial has been her life savior since the early days of her fighting polio in her iron lung among dying children while daddy was busy banging every hollywood actress. She took after Maureen. The woman had a side door built in her house so she wouldn't hear her husband come and go from his quarters in the middle of the night.

by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote]Mia Farrow was the epitome of cool in the 60's.

She was never the epitome of cool. Marrying some old passé crooner in 1966 and appearing in some "popular" soap opera, was never 'the epitome of cool'.

[quote]She had Sinatra at her feet

not really. he married her out of guilt and got out one year later.

[quote]You weren't around then but she was a great beauty and a fantastic actress and she was with Sinatra many years before the wedding.

More nonsense. ONE year she was with him before they married.

and she was never considered a 'fantastic actress'. The only thing she did that was worth anything, before she met Woody, was Rosemary's Baby.

by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2018 8:26 PM

R94 = Woody Allen

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2018 8:27 PM

Mia IS the epitome of cool

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2018 9:01 PM

[quote]Chair owned by Madonna

WOW! SOoooo Cooool!

by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2018 9:21 PM

Yeah R96, cool and missing a link or two

by Anonymousreply 98January 13, 2018 9:22 PM

whoops, wrong thread obviously. Not sure how that happened.

by Anonymousreply 99January 13, 2018 9:31 PM

R94 is correct. I remember all that at the time.

by Anonymousreply 100January 13, 2018 9:52 PM

She's certainly homely and was even as a teen. Don't know what Woody saw in her except very young pussy.

by Anonymousreply 101January 13, 2018 10:05 PM

She’s only homely in pics at a certain angle. She’s pretty in fact.

by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2018 10:07 PM

Pardon me if I don't believe you R102.

by Anonymousreply 103January 13, 2018 10:08 PM

"Yes, she was so intellectually disabled that she graduated from Yale."

George Bush, who is a retard, graduated from Yale and Harvard. Brooke Shields, who is no great shakes intellectually, graduated from Princeton. If you have money and connections that can pull strings for you, you can BUY a degree. Don't you know that, you twit?

by Anonymousreply 104January 13, 2018 10:25 PM

"I can’t wait till Mia dies and we get the Mommie Dearest tales from the adoptees she beat and treated like wait staff."

I can't wait till YOU die, Woody. One less child molester in the world is always a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 105January 13, 2018 10:27 PM

She does seem daft on the threads video link, which are BTW beyond creepy

by Anonymousreply 106January 13, 2018 10:27 PM

Not creepy at all. I’d like to hang out with them. I love how Soon Yi never kisses his ass. Keep him humble.

by Anonymousreply 107January 13, 2018 10:29 PM

R107 = Moses Farrow

by Anonymousreply 108January 13, 2018 10:31 PM

And R100 is Steven " Riefenstahl " Spielberg

by Anonymousreply 109January 13, 2018 10:36 PM

She didn't go to Yale. I think she attended Drew and may have graduated from Columbia G.S.

by Anonymousreply 110January 13, 2018 10:37 PM

I get the criticism and the shortcomings but I love Woody Allen. And so does that hypocrite Meryl Streep. All deep work is revealing and a long career of a serious man reveals a lot about him, sexually and otherwise. Allen never forced himself on anyone, never mind exposed himself. He loves women and is befuddled by them. I can't think of a male director who has played out more honestly his love of intelligent women, his affectionate and yes sexual weakness for bimbos, the long worn tape of a broken hearted and sometimes contented man. The Purple Rose of Cairo is a love story to Mia Farrow. His affection and admiration of her talents are on display in the movies they did together. As is her increasing paranoia and whiny unhappiness. I think the films he did with Mia are in total a grand love story, from infatuation to bitter end. He's very self centered AND he lets women shine. He is oblivious to his own character's feelings some of the time. I ain't that smart but I think he sees himself as a romantic. He is neither a rapist or molester. No director has done better by women over such a long history than Woody Allen. No one should apologize for working with him. He's very funny too - it seems everyone has forgot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 13, 2018 10:44 PM

Agreed, R11. Soon-Yi is an intelligent woman. She was rescued from a horrible life by Farrow and should be more grateful but she is not retarded and while she is not a supermodel, she's not ugly. One moment in "Wild Man Blues" that was funny is when she admits she finds "Annie Hall" boring.

by Anonymousreply 112January 13, 2018 10:48 PM

"Soon-Yi is an intelligent woman."

Despite all the attempts to shore up her intellect, she is NOT "intelligent." With all her so-called education, she's nothing but an appendage to Woody Allen. She does nothing but travel with him and shop.

by Anonymousreply 113January 13, 2018 10:53 PM

R111 What do I need to do now Diane, to make you hear me ? Sing Dory Previn's " with daddy in the attic " on The Voice ?

by Anonymousreply 114January 13, 2018 10:55 PM

Woody Allen is a pedophile who married his children's sister.

HOW was he allowed to adopt more children.

Did he use Joan Crawford's baby dealer?

by Anonymousreply 115January 13, 2018 11:06 PM

R40 Just like most Asians. Hence the fact that Soon-Yi can stay married to him.

by Anonymousreply 116January 13, 2018 11:30 PM

R115 no he isn’t. If he were, it’s amazing that he didn’t go after the other girls in the house. Lark and Daisy. He even had to be persuaded to spend time with Soon Yi nearing adulthood, as described by Mia HERSELF.

by Anonymousreply 117January 13, 2018 11:56 PM

mia go to bed,

we dont need u and baby ronan startin threads that are full of rosemary's babys feces...

by Anonymousreply 118January 14, 2018 2:01 AM

Woody was very disingenuous in the 60 Minutes interview back then. Any adult would at least understand why Mia was hurt that her boyfriend was now sleeping with her daughter, and the sister of Woody's children. His nonchalance and portrayal of Mia as overly emotional while he remains the calm, collected person seems manipulative even during an interview. He was in PR mode, but seemed to think it wasn't obvious to anyone. He was probably so used to being he smartest person in the room that he thought he could convince the public that he still is. And that Mia is simply crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 14, 2018 2:35 AM

OP = Mia Mamma's Special Big Boy Rodan.

Of course the thread provides an excellent chance to shit on Asians.

Fuck you, Rodan. In your closeted, entitled, dishonest, not-so-smart poopy hole.

by Anonymousreply 120January 14, 2018 2:38 AM

Mia is crazy r119.

by Anonymousreply 121January 14, 2018 2:40 AM

not that the Farrows care about facts. Their sole motivation is revenge. But here is some anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 14, 2018 2:48 AM

Ronan came out! His Beau is cute. I rather be celibate than sleep with Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 123January 14, 2018 3:00 AM

R122 One million thank yous for posting that piece. It truly clarifies everything in such a straight forward succinct manner.

To the "Mia Is Everything! troll" I hope you will take 15 minutes and read the piece. It will quickly disabuse you of many of your repetitive, and I mean REALLY repetitive, claims. And one more than MIE troll, I was a 14 year old teenage Tiger Beat reading typical teenaged girl when Rosemary's Baby came out. I also watched Mia on Peyton Place.

Mia was not even close to being thought of as cool or hip with the young crowd of her day. And when she married Frank Sinatra(yechh) who to us seemed like our grandfather's age, that quickly ended any chance she had of being a teen girl's idol. She seemed like a total weirdo to most of us. And that gawd awful Sassoon 'do was the final nail in the coffin. At least with her long wavy tresses she seemed like a poor girl's Hayley Mills or a very poor girl's Twiggy. But once she turned herself into a Caucasian Biafran starving child...uhm just no.

Please try to get a grip MIE troll. You are becoming a laughingstock here. You have lost the women DLers and you probably never had the men. You are a sad sad woman whose only entertainment is bashing a man who is not perfect, but many of us feel has been unjustly persecuted due to a neurotic spurned woman.

by Anonymousreply 124January 14, 2018 3:35 AM

Mia is bitch. (Sorry to be so late checking in but I've been busy all day).

by Anonymousreply 125January 14, 2018 3:44 AM

why is Mia still on such a rant about woody,

she never got over him???

by Anonymousreply 126January 14, 2018 4:08 AM

$400 R41? But it’s got bad plumbing and bugs!

by Anonymousreply 127January 14, 2018 4:09 AM

Oh, that R39 - what a meshugganah!

by Anonymousreply 128January 14, 2018 4:59 AM

I died at 100 years and 1 1/2 months, R39.

by Anonymousreply 129January 14, 2018 5:06 AM

Milton Berle, died at 93, Henny Youngman, died at 91 . . .

by Anonymousreply 130January 14, 2018 5:17 AM

Woody Allen's parents died in their late 90s.

by Anonymousreply 131January 14, 2018 5:21 AM

Moses Farrow speaks out. #believemoses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 14, 2018 5:22 AM

Milton Berle's penis is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 133January 14, 2018 6:13 AM

[quote] I think she attended Drew and may have graduated from Columbia G.S.

Yes she was at Drew when Mia threw her out and Woody paid for her last two years there. She got her Masters later. She's clearly not dumb. Mia and company's efforts to paint her as mentally challenged was low.

by Anonymousreply 134January 14, 2018 6:15 AM

[quote]Woody paid for her last two years there

Andre Previn could have afforded it. Or did he disown her, I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 135January 14, 2018 6:27 AM

Andre Previn DID disown Soon-Yi, r135 I read an interview in which, when asked about her, he basically said something to the effect that "she no longer exists to me". Classy guy :(

by Anonymousreply 136January 14, 2018 6:43 AM

Thank you for that article, R132. I've never read that, and I've wondered what the kids say about growing up with Mia. I've always thought Mia seemed like a pretty amazing person and I didn't understand why people call her crazy, and few seem to admire her philanthropic work for children, which I found odd.

Anyway, I've defended Mia here (I'm R119), but that article gives me pause. When I first saw that 60 Minutes interview with Woody a few months ago, I thought Woody might be telling the truth. Since then, after reading the numerous threads here, I decided that I was mistaken and pretty much sided with Mia. Now I'm back to wondering again. That article is interesting and sheds new light on Mia's parenting and leaves open the possibility that she was vengeful and brainwashed Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 137January 14, 2018 6:48 AM

Mia is a textbook narcissist. Every thing she does is solely for her image of herself and what the world sees. They are not capable of loving anyone but themselves. And when you humiliate them publicly as Woody did with Soon Yi, they will never end their attempts to destroy you. Mia won’t give up the desire for vengeance till she’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 138January 14, 2018 7:10 AM

What a horrible, sick woman, adopting all of those poor children so she could bully them. Reading Moses' memoir pained me. (R132)

by Anonymousreply 139January 14, 2018 7:48 AM

Mia sounds batshit crazy. Twenty-five years, Mia! Let it go!!!

#teammoses

by Anonymousreply 140January 14, 2018 8:12 AM

R122, R132, Thanks so much for those links!

R119, R137. It takes a thoughtful person to admit what you did up there.

by Anonymousreply 141January 14, 2018 8:14 AM

#believemoses #teammoses

by Anonymousreply 142January 14, 2018 8:18 AM

You morons need to watch Wild Man Blues. Soon Yi is smart. She advises Woody on how to treat the members of his band, he's pretty oblivious to their feelings.

I have no idea if Woody molested Dylan, he may have, but Soon Yi is not mentally challenged or dumb in any way, and, frankly, the make a good team when you watch them interact.

by Anonymousreply 143January 14, 2018 8:19 AM

Mia didn't say Soon-yi was retarded, only that she might have had developmental delays. I worked with kids who needed a little extra help and they were all normal, intelligent kids, just had issues studying and learning.

by Anonymousreply 144January 14, 2018 8:37 AM

Moses claims to be a licensed therapist but he publicly denounced Dylan's story as false, when he has no way of knowing it is or not. Unethical in the extreme.

And all of his stories retroactively fit into claims Woody made years ago. They are always about defending Woody. That's also suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 145January 14, 2018 8:40 AM

R144 Do you know of children who are experiencing developmental delays who have a parent who feels they may need to be institutionalized?

Mia definitely implied that Soon Yi was incapable of caring for herself and at best was "slow." Obviously that was all part of her agenda to make it seem that Woody was taking advantage of child incapable of thinking for herself or making sane decisions.

God I feel sorry for Dylan too. She has been little more than a pawn in Mia's war to destroy the man who humiliated her. I bet she has been very damaged by this saga,

The funny thing is that if Mia had handled this with dignity and class from the jump, I guarantee that woman would have taken her side and admired her and felt great sympathy for her. Instead she has left a legacy as a crazy as catshit woman scorned who only cares for herself.

by Anonymousreply 146January 14, 2018 8:48 AM

i also thought Wild man Blues was a good indicator of how together allens wife is, they make a good team.

made me like them both a good deal.

mia seems,,,,,a bit lost.

i pity her kids, ronan seems to be very imprinted with her.....woes.

by Anonymousreply 147January 14, 2018 8:51 AM

R145 Moses was in fact, in the house the whole time during the alleged molestation and says Woody never took Dylan alone into another room. He is eminently qualifies to speak about it

by Anonymousreply 148January 14, 2018 8:57 AM

He was a kid, r148, and no one's memory is infallible, nor was anyone watching these people 100% of the time.

The last thing an actual licensed therapist should do is publicly call an abuse victim a liar, no matter how much the therapist believes it. Any halfway decent therapist knows that's highly unethical.

Besides, if he thinks Dylan is victimized by Mia, why isn't he offering help? Same question could be asked of Woody. Instead, both attack people they say are victims.

by Anonymousreply 149January 14, 2018 9:43 AM

By the way, it was Sacha that Mia considered institutionalizing, not Soon-Yi. Sacha was autistic.

If you're going to keep repeating that lie then you'd better cough up the actual citation, and not just some anti-Mia blog that claims the book says it, but something actually from the book. I've done a search on the book and am coming up empty.

by Anonymousreply 150January 14, 2018 9:46 AM

R149 - I haven't been following this story but I will tell you this. Your post is a classic example of conspiracy theory logic. You might want to spend some time on google to avoid these fallacies.

by Anonymousreply 151January 14, 2018 11:12 AM

Even creepier than the body language is the resemblance to young Dylan and Soon-Yi.

His ardent defenders at this point are likely Reputation Managment or pervs themselves...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 14, 2018 11:25 AM

Take Dylan and Soon Yi and Mia out of the picture and all signs still point to perv. That is why they try so hard to narrow the discussion. His career is waning and his time of reckoning is coming. Tick tock Allan Stewart Konigsberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 14, 2018 11:31 AM

His own words

He goes on: “I’m open-minded about sex. I’m not above reproach; if anything, I’m below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with 15 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him.” Allen pauses. “Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone,” he ventures helplessly. “I admit to it all.”

by Anonymousreply 154January 14, 2018 11:39 AM

Pen pals with13 year old...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155January 14, 2018 11:41 AM

Ok R124 I know it is difficult for you. I understand. We can still work it out. Listen to me Soon Yi darling, my name is MiA. My name. M-I-A....not MIE....M--ii---A....you try it with your pretty little mouth sweerheart.

by Anonymousreply 156January 14, 2018 12:05 PM

R124, 0/10. Back to training for you!

Very implausible tone to your screed, try harder.

by Anonymousreply 157January 14, 2018 12:15 PM

I was there too cunt! I watched Peyton Place religiously every day, I saw secret ceremony with Liz, I saw Rosemary s baby when I was of age. She was cast in Gatsby when Redford was at the absolute top. She was the most beautiful. It was Mia, jane fonda, vanessa Redgrave, Deneuve and dunaway. Parents would discuss her merits at dinner parties. Sinatra, the Beatles thing etc were side pieces. We all loved death on the nile, woody was downfall for her. It was " what is she doing with that disgusting little creep" but we followed the outcome, turd after turd. Purple rose of cairo at least was decent, the creep wasn t in it...Mia is everything.. You are a sad smelly cunt and your lezb pussy stinks badly. You must be Woody Allen s sister

by Anonymousreply 158January 14, 2018 12:20 PM

Did Allen used to hold on to her arm this way when he was younger. I assume it was to help him keep himself balanced. He's 82 or 83 and not as spry as he used to be. I live in an area with quite a few old people (someone writing a check, holding up the grocery store line is not uncommon) and I see it a lot. Usually an elderly male holding onto his wife's arm or an elderly woman holding onto a caretaker;s. This is actually dangerous if both are frail. If one trips, both can go down.

by Anonymousreply 159January 14, 2018 12:24 PM

Allen may be a predator but Soon Yi is not slow. At least Allen's other daughters aren't involved in this'mess (yet.)

by Anonymousreply 160January 14, 2018 12:25 PM

Do you stupid people really not realize that Wild man blues is a FILM?!?! There was a crew, a planning, rehearsals, it was EDITED people. Soon yi was more coached in this than Monroe in her entire career. How can you not see that ????

by Anonymousreply 161January 14, 2018 12:32 PM

The resemblance to young Dylan and young Soon-Yi is unmistakable. And creepy as fuck. Those girls probably signed an NDA as soon as they could hold a crayon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 14, 2018 12:37 PM

wtf are you talking about, 162?

by Anonymousreply 163January 14, 2018 12:39 PM

Okay, I thought the talk about the resemblance was just idle chatter, but that pic at r162 is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 164January 14, 2018 12:42 PM

Nice try, r151, but Google is how I got my information.

Unlike you and your pals who make things up and then claim everyone else is crazy for not believing you when you can't provide links or citations.

by Anonymousreply 165January 14, 2018 12:44 PM

Moses was 14 at the time. He wasn't a child. Allen was his adoptive father and probably spent time with him that day. What he says now is consistent with what he told his nanny (of seven years) at the time.

by Anonymousreply 166January 14, 2018 12:57 PM

Jesus. Another Woody-Mia thread. You queens are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 167January 14, 2018 1:01 PM

I am in love with the Mia-is-bitch troll. He is the reason of my being on the datalounge. I wait for him to pop up in every Mia related thread. It is the real thing. L.o.v.e

by Anonymousreply 168January 14, 2018 1:06 PM

The Mia troll clearly needs something better to do with her time. Secret Ceremony was basically hagspolitation with younger actresses. Rosemary's Baby was controversial, but Ruth Gordon rather than Mia Farrow stole the picture and it revived Gordon's acting career albeit playing eccentric old ladies which she seemed to enjoy. Mia's film career lasted about 15 minutes and the affair and marriage to Sinatra offended her fan base, which seemed to be old ladies who liked her as the waif-like Allison on "Peyton Place". Now she's a bitter old lady who can't even get Ruth Gordon roles.

by Anonymousreply 169January 14, 2018 1:09 PM

Those Soon Yi video clips were interesting. I had no idea she brayed like that or had a curious "thickness" to her speech. And that was in a movie edited to make her and Woody look as good as possible!

There have been reports that Soon Yi had to be intensively coached in order to manage her academic assignments and tick off the requirements for her major. Tutors for everything. The schoolchildren she did student teaching for at Spence called her "Tard Yi." Now I understand why.

Poor Moses. He wants to please his father so badly, it seems that he will do or say anything now to gratify the old lecher. Sort of like those lickspittle lackeys Eric Lax and Bob Weide, two Allen sycophants of the highest order. It's a given they'll always distort the record and hurl invective in their hero's defense. But even their reality distortion field can no longer fully obscure the picture of Allen's amoral transgressions.

by Anonymousreply 170January 14, 2018 1:10 PM

My ex-wife has BPD. Our divorce and custody battle makes the Mia/Woody thing a stroll in the meadows. Mia is not crazy. She has issues, but she is not mentally ill. Mentally troubled people are institutionalized from time to time. They are continually tired. They don't raise 15 children. They don t travel extensively across thirld world countries. Every day life is a battle to be won. Just saying

by Anonymousreply 171January 14, 2018 1:13 PM

R169 is right. Ruth Gordon will be rembered as a major star of modern film. The Rosemary 's baby dvd feature her picture and name above the title. Thousands of little girls around the world are named after her and All of hollywood young stars sports the haircut she had in the movie at one point...Nobody would even remember who Mia Farrow is if it weren't for Woody Allen

by Anonymousreply 172January 14, 2018 1:21 PM

[quote]Moses was 14 at the time. He wasn't a child.

He had just turned 14 a few days before the incident when Dylan was found on the couch without underpants as Woody was looking up her skirt (birthday July 27, incident August 2).

A nanny saw that, but because Moses didn't, it never happened? A pediatrician said Dylan had signs of being molested but Moses saying "well, I never saw it" outweighs that?

And yes, 14 is a child.

by Anonymousreply 173January 14, 2018 1:22 PM

I know, R161. People point to that Wild Man “documentary” like it’s a real documentary.

Read the fine print, people. It’s a “Jean Doumanian Production.” Jean Doumanian is the Woody Allen disciple who is responsible for the disastrous 1980-81 season of Saturday Night Live. She was so hated that cast and crew called her the “Ayatollah Doumanian.”

“Wild Man Blues”was nothing but WA propaganda, rehearsed to a “T.” There is no way anything showing Tard-Yi as anything less than the perfect companion to Allen would make it into that piece of dreck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174January 14, 2018 1:22 PM

I have never seen any indication that Soo Yi is slow. All this is sour grapes because she is in a relationship with creepy Woody.

by Anonymousreply 175January 14, 2018 1:27 PM

Yeah. Sour grapes. Who wouldn't be with Woody ? He is so charming and beautiful

by Anonymousreply 176January 14, 2018 1:36 PM

True, it is just envy speaking. Woody is GORGEOUS. Soon yi is one lucky girl

by Anonymousreply 177January 14, 2018 1:53 PM

When do you ever see Soon Yi speak in an interview or speak at all in public, apart from the Doumanian-produced movie made more than two decades ago? Never. It just doesn't happen. People talk on behalf of this 47-year-old woman in interviews, but she herself never sits with a journalist and talks. That's just not in her skill set, I guess. Allen's sister goes everywhere with Soon Yi, even on vacation. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 178January 14, 2018 1:56 PM

Woody just needs to wave a great part in front of Mia and I swear she’d do it. No one wants to hire her old crazy ass, but I know he could write a part for her and it would lift her profile in a positive way. And the fake bitch would do it.

by Anonymousreply 179January 14, 2018 1:59 PM

True. Noone wants Mia's sorry ass face anymore. Oh, for the Ruth Gordon's fan on this thread, D- lister Taylor Swift recently re-created the iconic Ruth Gordon vogue cover. It wasn't mentionned anywhere. But she did. Proof enough that Ruth was the face and the look of the 60's/70's. So there, take that Mia Farrow lezb troll

by Anonymousreply 180January 14, 2018 2:09 PM

If Woody's sister is a problem what aboutMia's brother. He is a convicted sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 181January 14, 2018 2:11 PM

Is Mia looking for work? Because she could get plenty of B movies. Anyone with a recognizable name can.

And it's not a Woody Allen thread until someone comes along and blames Mia for her brother. Because something something brainwashing it's okay to diddle Dylan if Mia's brother diddled his own daughter hypocrite something something blah blah Allen is a saint.

Why do we have two active threads about this again?

by Anonymousreply 182January 14, 2018 2:16 PM

Mia is defending her pedo brother ALL the time. Like she cannot open her mouth without mentioning how great he and Polanski are. Its her mojo. Mia is EVIL. She submitted her adopted children to Woody on purpose .She IS bitch

by Anonymousreply 183January 14, 2018 2:25 PM

Mia is a self-serving cunt and a pedo enabler and defender. She defended Polanski knowing full well what he did, and her brother is in jail for raping two boys. I bet there were more but those are the only ones he got caught with.

Ruth Gordon made [italic]Rosemary's Baby[/italic] as good as it was.

by Anonymousreply 184January 14, 2018 2:28 PM

Time's up, Mia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 14, 2018 2:29 PM

Time's up, Mia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 14, 2018 2:32 PM

Nice Try all these posts Meryl, but its too late, we are talking about YOU sister

by Anonymousreply 187January 14, 2018 2:38 PM

Of course the demented " Mia needs to burn at the stake" psycho lesb troll knows that all her fellow jew pedo creeps are actually brought down by Mia and her children ?

by Anonymousreply 188January 14, 2018 2:47 PM

Goyim invented rape culture and pedo culture.

by Anonymousreply 189January 14, 2018 2:49 PM

Angelina Jolie and Audrey Hepburn did more to help starving orphans.

by Anonymousreply 190January 14, 2018 2:50 PM

Someone please come up with " the person who sleeps with the person is the person in the relationship". Please

by Anonymousreply 191January 14, 2018 3:20 PM

"THE ANGRY JEWISH LESB FOR WOODY" are back people

by Anonymousreply 192January 14, 2018 3:22 PM

Americans do love to o b s e s s about Jews.

by Anonymousreply 193January 14, 2018 3:24 PM

We're having this Mia darling, don't you worry you beautiful angel

by Anonymousreply 194January 14, 2018 3:26 PM

They hate Jews more than they love Jesus, who was one.

by Anonymousreply 195January 14, 2018 3:31 PM

"You are a sad sad woman whose only entertainment is bashing a man who is not perfect, but many of us feel has been unjustly persecuted due to a neurotic spurned woman."

You are a sad, sad imbecile whose only entertainment is bashing a woman who was betrayed by a man who fucked one daughter and molested another one. "Many of us?" I think that figure is probably quite exaggerated. No doubt you are a fan of Roman Polanski's, a man you feel was unjustly persecuted due to scheming teenage temptress. You're a despicable creep who loves child molesters. Drop dead, perv!

by Anonymousreply 196January 14, 2018 3:39 PM

There is a team Moses now? Jeez! Is he the one with cerebral palsy ? Will that help ? Wouldn't it discourage people to adopt Korean retards?

by Anonymousreply 197January 14, 2018 3:43 PM

"Woody just needs to wave a great part in front of Mia and I swear she’d do it. No one wants to hire her old crazy ass, but I know he could write a part for her and it would lift her profile in a positive way. And the fake bitch would do it."

No, she wouldn't. You're a crazy Woody lover. You envy Soon-Yi; oh what heaven it would be to be married to such a brilliant, talented, sexy man! I think pictures of them together make you swoon. The romanced of it all! Just makes you tingly all over, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 198January 14, 2018 3:44 PM

No we don't hate jews but it is such a joy to see you pedo supporters jump and scream every time we print the words " jew" and " lesb" or even better "angry lesb"

by Anonymousreply 199January 14, 2018 3:50 PM

Anyone else remember Allen speaking about young girls fantasizing about older men? There was a quote...

by Anonymousreply 200January 14, 2018 3:55 PM

[quote]No, she wouldn't. You're a crazy Woody lover. You envy Soon-Yi; oh what heaven it would be to be married to such a brilliant, talented, sexy man! I think pictures of them together make you swoon. The romanced of it all! Just makes you tingly all over, doesn't it?

I'd rather have Seth Green since he's closer to my age.

by Anonymousreply 201January 14, 2018 4:00 PM

[quote]No we don't hate jews

Yes you do R199. Jews are your O B S E S S I O N. Typical bigot.

by Anonymousreply 202January 14, 2018 4:01 PM

R199 truly believes that no one realizes he's bigoted scum.

by Anonymousreply 203January 14, 2018 4:03 PM

This thread . . . LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 204January 14, 2018 4:05 PM

Justin Timberfake was in his last movie and he only has a career because of that horrible fat pig Lou Pearlman. Now that he is dead, I wish everyone connected to him would just go away already.

by Anonymousreply 205January 14, 2018 4:05 PM

[quote]...uhm just no.

Are you sure you were 14 when Rosemary's Baby was released? You sound 14 NOW.

by Anonymousreply 206January 14, 2018 4:27 PM

I am R199 and I thought I was a lesbian, a Mia loving shiska lesbian...

by Anonymousreply 207January 14, 2018 4:28 PM

R149 - I'll bow out because I really don't care about this. My advice to spend time on google was not searching the facts or fiction of this case but rather spend some time in general searching google for logical fallacies and how to construct an argument.

by Anonymousreply 208January 14, 2018 4:54 PM

Beware of Young Girls, the song Dory Previn wrote about Mia after she stole André Previn away.

Beware of young girls who come to the door Wistful and pale, of twenty and four Delivering daisies with delicate hands Beware of young girls, too often they crave To cry at a wedding, and dance on a grave

She was my friend, my friend, my friend She was invited to my house Oh yes, she was And though she knew my love was true And no ordinary thing She admired my wedding ring She admired my wedding ring

She was my friend, my friend, my friend She sent us little silver gifts Oh yes she did Oh what a rare and happy pair she inevitably said As she glanced at my unmade bed She admired my unmade bed My bed

Beware of young girls who come to the door Wistful and pale, of twenty and four Delivering daisies with delicate hands Beware of young girls, too often they crave To cry at a wedding, and dance on a grave She was my friend, my friend, my friend I thought her motives were sincere Oh yes I did Ah, but this lass, it came to pass Had a dark and different plan She admired my own sweet man She admired my own sweet man

We were friends Oh yes we were And she just took him from my life Oh yes she did So young and vain, she brought me pain But I'm wise enough to say She will leave him one thoughtless day She'll just leave him and go away Oh yes

Beware of young girls who come to the door Wistful and pale, of twenty and four Delivering daisies with delicate hands Beware of young girls, too often they crave To cry at a wedding, and dance on a grave

Beware of young girls Beware of young girls Beware

by Anonymousreply 209January 14, 2018 5:23 PM

Can someone teach the crazy dyke, how to copy/paste a link to YouTube

by Anonymousreply 210January 14, 2018 5:52 PM

Say what you want about the perv but he put the word DIDACTIC on the map!

by Anonymousreply 211January 14, 2018 6:44 PM

Woody is an important artist who brought pedo culture to the crowds, and in this respect led an exemplary life.

by Anonymousreply 212January 14, 2018 6:56 PM

Well, this discussion got reduced to bizarre ramblings......

by Anonymousreply 213January 14, 2018 7:30 PM

Woody the Pedo took snatch pictures of his children's teenage sister. Woody was under investigation for molesting his child. Woody was allowed to adopt/buy 2 more children

Who allowed that pervert to buy more children?

by Anonymousreply 214January 14, 2018 7:53 PM

Mia, please take your nap.

by Anonymousreply 215January 14, 2018 7:55 PM

Seriously though.

How was Woody allowed to buy 2 more daughters with his new wife - the sister of his children, whom he took nude pictures of when she was a teenager.

I take it they were acquired via an exchange of money?

by Anonymousreply 216January 14, 2018 8:00 PM

Because Woody is a wonderful father, a beautiful man, a warm tender compassinate companion and a sweet soul.

by Anonymousreply 217January 14, 2018 8:06 PM

How big is his penis?

Anybody know?

by Anonymousreply 218January 14, 2018 8:48 PM

Let's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219January 14, 2018 9:47 PM

Now, let's see the ravishing Mrs Allen. Show us please that beautiful face reflecting joy, hope, compassion,inner fire. Show us the beautiful portraits of the luminous Mrs Allen. And why not the best headshots of her dashing lover as well? Who couldn't help but breaking all the rules for the love he had to surrender to? Such legendary lovers. Surely their inner beauty shines through in their best portraits.

by Anonymousreply 220January 14, 2018 10:04 PM

[Quote]Googling for answers to my idle questions, I ran across the 1992 Farrow PR that — like this new piece — appeared in Vanity Fair. It came up because it had "IQ":

[Quote]Soon-Yi issued her own statement... “I’m not a retarded little underage flower who was raped, molested and spoiled by some evil stepfather—not by a long shot. I’m a psychology major at college who fell for a man who happens to be the ex-boyfriend of Mia.”...

[Quote]Mia’s family were astounded by the statement. “Soon-Yi doesn’t know half those words, what they mean,” one close to them said.... When Soon-Yi was in the third grade, her I.Q. tested as slightly below average.... “She’s a very typical L.D. kid, very socially inappropriate, very, very naïve,” says [a woman who tutored Soon-Yi]. “She has trouble processing information, trouble understanding language on an inferential level. She’s very, very literal and flat in how she interprets what she sees and how she interprets things socially. She misinterprets situations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 14, 2018 10:18 PM

You can smell Mia's desperation in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 222January 14, 2018 10:19 PM

Should we have a poll? Do Woody and Soon Yi look like 1) two lovers so perfectly adorable in each others eyes they couldn't stay apart no matter what 2) two people who had to stick together ever after because of a sexual escapade made public that was so morally disgusting they would otherwise have to hide in shame for the rest of their lives?

by Anonymousreply 223January 14, 2018 10:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 14, 2018 10:23 PM

Mia very justified desperation yes

by Anonymousreply 225January 14, 2018 10:27 PM

Mia, Ronan, and Dylan must post on DL in 8-hour shifts.

by Anonymousreply 226January 14, 2018 10:29 PM

R220 beauty for Mia is purely on the outside. Nothing but blackness inside. Who wouldn’t have left with Soon Yi? She was giving him sex. Mia the cold fish was down to once a month or less.

by Anonymousreply 227January 14, 2018 10:34 PM

R227 = Woody, finally explaining why pedos are the real victims

by Anonymousreply 228January 14, 2018 10:37 PM

R227 you really need to come forward and show yourself. I must see what kind of silence-of-the-lamb psycho justifies fucking your partner's children because you don't get enough of the mother's pussy.

by Anonymousreply 229January 14, 2018 10:44 PM

Why doesn't he have any Black people in his movies?

by Anonymousreply 230January 14, 2018 10:44 PM

You are so unfair. The maid in "Hannah and her fucking sisters" is black

by Anonymousreply 231January 14, 2018 10:49 PM

Can the Woody defenders please explain how he was allowed to adopt/buy children with his wife - the sister of his children, one of whom he was under investigation for molesting?

HOW was that signed off?

by Anonymousreply 232January 14, 2018 10:50 PM

R232's womb is polluted and barren.

by Anonymousreply 233January 14, 2018 10:52 PM

[quote] My advice to spend time on google was not searching the facts or fiction of this case but rather spend some time in general searching google for logical fallacies and how to construct an argument.

You have posted repeatedly here, going so far as to change your IP or device to avoid those you assumed had put you on ignore, I call bullshit that you don't really care about this case.

You also singled out my response, which talked plainly about ethics and professionalism of therapists, as being the one in this thread needing your expert advice. Not the liars, not the trolls, not the inappropriate comments about molesting kids, but "Moses is a therapist and acted unprofessionally at best when he got involved in this mess."

So you'll excuse me if I don't believe that you're just some random passerby with genuine, good-faith concerns.

by Anonymousreply 234January 14, 2018 10:54 PM

I think I won. Bye people, I am going to bed.

by Anonymousreply 235January 14, 2018 10:55 PM

Like Soon-Yi's barren womb?

Isn't she 40 years too old for Woody now?

by Anonymousreply 236January 14, 2018 10:57 PM

[Quote]Why doesn't he have any Black people in his movies?

No thanks r230...Believe me, we're good...Not a problem...

by Anonymousreply 237January 14, 2018 10:58 PM

R232, I couldn't find it when I went looking for the last Woody Allen thread we had, but I recall reading that the investigator later said paperwork about the case went missing, which he verified as having been removed from files -- his theory was that the missing paperwork helped clear the way for his adoptions.

I think it's in one of the VF articles.

by Anonymousreply 238January 14, 2018 10:59 PM

R237 I am dead. I am on the fucking floor. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 239January 14, 2018 11:01 PM

So the paperwork went missing?

Well it's not like Woody the Pedo wasn't well known.

I have no loyalty to Mia, but the fact that the state of New York trafficked children to Woody, and his wife - the sister of his children (who he took snatch shots of when she was a teenager) is fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 240January 14, 2018 11:06 PM

My money is on Manzie to come out with a tell-all about Daddy dearest in the near future. The body language says it all. Isn't it interesting how much she resembles a young Dylan Farrow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 14, 2018 11:08 PM

rarely have so many cretins flocked to a single thread.

by Anonymousreply 242January 14, 2018 11:18 PM

R242, and you expecting a thread about an admitted pedophile to attract...?

by Anonymousreply 243January 14, 2018 11:25 PM

The look of disgust and horror on those girls' faces, their defensive body language, and the perverted leer on Woody-The-Pedo's face, is rather chilling.

I wonder where Soon-Yi the Genius is?

Doing her puzzles?

by Anonymousreply 244January 14, 2018 11:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245January 14, 2018 11:29 PM

With money and connections you can buy children. And college degrees. Hence Woody and Soon-Yi's daughters and Soon-Yi's college degrees.

by Anonymousreply 246January 14, 2018 11:30 PM

SoonYi is not retarded. I also saw Wild Mans Blues. I think her slowness has been exaggerated.

by Anonymousreply 247January 14, 2018 11:40 PM

that asian bitch is rich!

by Anonymousreply 248January 14, 2018 11:42 PM

I want to see an interview where Mrs Allen alone, the brilliant, sophisticated even Mrs Allen finally clears the board, and reminisces about the sweet years when Mr Allen gently woed her. How they fell for each other against all odds, and how comitted and happy they have been to this day. I want to see her dismiss all the ridiculous rumors around their story, with the self possessed wit of a woman of the world and the cool flair of a dazzling NYC upper class hostess. It s time. I am ready and I want to see that live interview

by Anonymousreply 249January 14, 2018 11:42 PM

R232 jeezus. Clearly you haven’t read any of Robert Weide pieces about it. Woody was investigated for over a year by two different child protective agencies who concluded decisively that Woody DID KOT molest Dylan! Why then would there be any reason to refuse him and Soon Yi adopting?

by Anonymousreply 250January 14, 2018 11:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 14, 2018 11:48 PM

Woody though...still beautiful. Is it any wonder? What 14-16 (?) girl wouldn't fall head over heels for the likes of Redford, Beatty, Allen, Eastwood ? They age like good wine they do

by Anonymousreply 252January 14, 2018 11:55 PM

Because a man who has been investigated for child molestation, who married the sister of his children - who he took snatch pictures of, when she was a teenager, while she was living with his partner - her mother; is a completely wrong pedophile to whom you should give the benefit of the doubt.

I'd like to see an interview with Soon Yi-the-Genius, where she explains the process of how Woody was allowed to buy new children, with her.

by Anonymousreply 253January 14, 2018 11:58 PM

Does Diane Keaton really believe in his innocence or is just saving face to protect their legacy as a screen couple?

by Anonymousreply 254January 15, 2018 12:01 AM

Yes r251, the kids are fine. Bechet, my next wife, er, I mean daughter sends her love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 15, 2018 12:10 AM

There are no Mia freaks. There is one Mia freak.

I blocked the lunatic and then went to my ignore page and she is responsible for 41 of the posts in the latter portion of this thread.

I can see how you would have married someone with BPD. Crazy recognizes crazy. Honey, you and your over the top anti Semitism is beyond the pale. I stand by every word I have typed thus far, but I am finished talking to someone who lives to shout "Pedo!!" everywhere she looks.

You need some help, but there is no doubt in my mind that you will never seek or accept any. You are a lost cause.

You are every bit as mentally ill as Mia, and that's saying a lot.

by Anonymousreply 256January 15, 2018 12:52 AM

R256, you're the one who lied about Mia almost institutionalizing Soon-Yi. You don't have a lot of room to talk about "freaks."

by Anonymousreply 257January 15, 2018 12:57 AM

Soo Yi to me seems more calculating than dumb or slow. From what I have observed she is really smart to stick with creepy Woody because she will be a very rich woman in the nearest Future. She clearly thought about long term than short term because when he dies she will be a very rich widow. Most of you might make fun of her but she is laughing all the way to the bank and more.

by Anonymousreply 258January 15, 2018 1:31 AM

“Most of you might make fun of her but she is laughing all the way to the bank and more”

Wow, that is truly admirable. Just imagine, she could have gotten a job instead of riding on a man’s coat tails.

by Anonymousreply 259January 15, 2018 1:39 AM

Poetic justice would be if one or both of their kids got disenchanted with the Allen's and moved in with Mamma Mia.

by Anonymousreply 260January 15, 2018 1:43 AM

[quote]Yeah. Sour grapes. Who wouldn't be with Woody ? He is so charming and beautiful

I would!

by Anonymousreply 261January 15, 2018 1:43 AM

[quote]You are a sad, sad imbecile whose only entertainment is bashing a woman who was betrayed by a man who fucked one daughter and molested another one.

Maybe not, though. But what is known for sure is that Mia fucked her friend's husband and got pregnant by him, and he left his wife and Mia married him. That's betrayal.

by Anonymousreply 262January 15, 2018 1:45 AM

R258, nah, she just seems slow. If what you say is true, she's waited half her life waiting for him to die. Bet she never expected to wait so long.

by Anonymousreply 263January 15, 2018 1:53 AM

Poor Dory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264January 15, 2018 1:54 AM

Why would she get a job and become a corporate slave while she can become a kept wife and follow her passion. She never has to worry about money ever and I don't see anything wrong in that while analyzing her situation. I am sure she knows he won't die so early but she most definitely enjoy been mrs Allen with the perks of money and opportunities. She might actually love him and care about him. I know it is slightly fucked up to think but it is possible.

by Anonymousreply 265January 15, 2018 1:58 AM

I don't think Soon-Yi is "laughing all the way to the bank" or anywhere else, either. Her life seems to be utterly joyless.

by Anonymousreply 266January 15, 2018 1:59 AM

"Why would she get a job and become a corporate slave while she can become a kept wife and follow her passion."

WHAT "passion?" But what I've heard tell she doesn't do anything except be an appendage for Woody Allen. She does nothing. I think her only task in life is to have sex with Allen once in a while. Sex with Woody Allen...shudder, shudder. God, what an unimaginably empty life.

by Anonymousreply 267January 15, 2018 2:03 AM

Does she change his adult underwear in between shots?

by Anonymousreply 268January 15, 2018 2:05 AM

Woody has said that he isn't wealthy, and doesn't even consider himself rich. I guess that's possible. His movies weren't blockbusters, and the budgets to make them probably aren't that large.

by Anonymousreply 269January 15, 2018 2:06 AM

[quote]By the way, it was Sacha that Mia considered institutionalizing, not Soon-Yi. Sacha was autistic.

In her book, Mia said that doctors diagnosed Sascha with autism but she didn't accept it, and she spent a lot of time with him and eventually taught him to not be autistic anymore, so to speak. Nothing about institutionalizing him, as I recall. This was in 1970.

by Anonymousreply 270January 15, 2018 2:14 AM

Gee all you need to do is ignore one of them and suddenly half the replies on this post vanish. Amazing! It’s like one person (Mia, is that you?) was talking to herself!

by Anonymousreply 271January 15, 2018 2:52 AM

[quote] Woody has said that he isn't wealthy, and doesn't even consider himself rich. I guess that's possible. His movies weren't blockbusters, and the budgets to make them probably aren't that large.

Allen bought a townhouse for $26 million in 2006. How not wealthy do you think he is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272January 15, 2018 2:56 AM

Good for Woody

by Anonymousreply 273January 15, 2018 3:14 AM

The Woody defenders try everything. When "Mia's brother is also a molester" doesn't work, it's on to "She stole Dory Previn's husband."

None of which matters, let alone excuses Woody's behavior. Like it's somehow okay for him to need therapy for his obsession with one adopted daughter while fucking another adopted sister, all while pretending to be in a long-term relationship with their mom, just because Mia and Andre got together DECADES earlier, back in the 1960s. And after it became clear Dory wasn't stable enough to handle a marriage, might I add.

by Anonymousreply 274January 15, 2018 3:23 AM

Woody Allen "not wealthy? He's full of shit. But of course that has been proven many times.

by Anonymousreply 275January 15, 2018 3:26 AM

Residential school, r270, very similar to an institution. That's the closest thing to "institutionalizing" someone that Mia's ever done and it had nothing to do with Soon-Yi, despite what others upthread claimed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 15, 2018 3:27 AM

The point, R274, is that there is just as much evidence in favor of Woody as against him. Therefore, no one in the public really knows who's telling the truth. However, there's no disputing that Saint Mia did indeed sleep with her friend's husband, and married him after getting pregnant. Which says a lot about her character, no matter how long ago it was.

by Anonymousreply 277January 15, 2018 3:33 AM

Maybe in some way we don’t understand, it evens out.

by Anonymousreply 278January 15, 2018 4:10 AM

Interesting... (from the article at R132):

Moses: “This, I can speak to with confidence. Mia’s ability and intent to mold her children to do her bidding was matched by her living in constant fear her secrets of abusive parenting would be divulged and the reputation she built as the loving mother of a large brood of adopted kids would be destroyed. My biggest fear was that we would be rejected, excommunicated rather, from her and the family. I lived in constant threat of this happening. As an adopted child, there is no bigger fear than to lose your family.”

Soon-Yi Previn says, “She just liked to pick on people. She chose the easy, vulnerable targets. She had a fierce temper. On one occasion, she kicked me and hit me again and again with the phone. She was always physical and violent with us. I learned to stay away from her and keep in survival mode, but Moses got the brunt by being too innocent, too sweet, to grasp the situation. She was regularly mentally and physically abusive to him.”

Also interesting:

On the 1970 album On My Way to Where by Dory Previn (she married André Previn in 1959 and divorced him in 1970 after he impregnated Mia Farrow) is a song about incest, “With My Daddy in the Attic.” The lyrics include: “And he’ll play / His clarinet / When I despair / With my / Daddy in the attic.” Woody said that Dory—who died in 2012—called him at the time of the molestation allegation to say “that’s where Mia got the story line for her concocted tale.”

by Anonymousreply 279January 15, 2018 4:23 AM

[R77] I'm shocked that Asia Argento was on the list of people supporting Polanski, given her experiences with Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 280January 15, 2018 4:28 AM

R279 is pretty typical of Woody defenders in that they believe the craziest conspiracy theories, while disregarding actual, documented facts.

To them, Mia is both the smartest person in the world, someone able to brainwash multiple children at once into all believing the same story, AND is someone so stupid she would use a Dory Previn song for the story she cunningly planted in the little girl's head.

This isn't Batman, fuckwits. Mia Farrow isn't Dr. Strange, using old fairy tales as inspiration while molding innocent people into evil villains.

by Anonymousreply 281January 15, 2018 4:31 AM

[quote]there is just as much evidence in favor of Woody as against him

There really isn't.

It's been mentioned several times on this thread already, so you know damn well that you can take Dylan's molestation story out of the equation and still know Allen has behaved wildly inappropriately. He was obsessed with Dylan and had to go to therapy for it. While in therapy, he started sleeping with her adopted sister. He was already in therapy prior to that for not bonding with Ronan, who was feeling alienated from his own dad who had no time for him. Plus, the judge in the custody case noted how poorly Woody acted with the kids.

That's all documented and public knowledge. There's no doubt about any of that. Why you would even try to say otherwise is baffling.

by Anonymousreply 282January 15, 2018 4:35 AM

[quote]Around last Thanksgiving-time, a few weeks before Woody’s formal adoption of Moses and Dylan was to become final, a time when members of the family now feel he was probably involved with Soon-Yi—Leonard Gershe says Mia told him both Soon-Yi and Woody told her on the day she found the pictures that they had been seeing each other for about six months and that the relationship had become sexual about the first of December—Woody also began to take a special interest in Daisy. Four different times, according to several sources, he tried to engage her in intimate conversation, asking her to tell him all her secrets, things she wouldn’t tell her mom about a boyfriend, asking, Where do you go at night—do you sneak out? Daisy, according to those close to her, couldn’t figure out if he was trying to become more of a father figure or “some cool friend or what.” “But she didn’t tell Mia at the time, because Mia would be hurt,” says Gershe. When Woody saw Daisy defend her mother in the media, he reportedly called her “a lying little twit,” and threatened that he’d see her in court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283January 15, 2018 4:39 AM

It was mentioned earlier in the thread and here it is, the part in the Vanity Fair article that notes that the file on Allen from the early 1990s went missing prior to him adopting his two girls with Soon-Yi:

[quote]Today, according to someone close to the matter, the case file is nowhere to be found, although it would ordinarily have been marked “indicated” to signify that it merited further attention—a potential red flag in allowing someone to adopt children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284January 15, 2018 4:41 AM

[quote]To them, Mia is both the smartest person in the world, someone able to brainwash multiple children at once into all believing the same story, AND is someone so stupid she would use a Dory Previn song for the story she cunningly planted in the little girl's head.

A person doesn't have to be very intelligent to intimidate children, especially adopted children who feel vulnerable to abandonment. And Mia possibly getting the idea of the attic story from the Dory Previn song could have been subconscious, or she was desperate and kind of dumb due to thinking fast to find an accusation. She told Woody, "I have something very nasty planned for you" and "you took my daughter, I'll take yours". So, she may have concocted the story quickly.

by Anonymousreply 285January 15, 2018 5:14 AM

I don't know what to think, but I think it's obvious that Mia was grossly immature. When she saw the photos of Soon-Yi she stomped around her apartment screaming to all the kids, "Woody's fucking Soon-Yi!". She sent Woody a heart-shaped picture frame with a photo of her and the children with knitting needles stuck through the children's heats and a knife through her own. She left a note on the door of a recipient's birthday party which said: "Child molestor (sic) at birthday party! Molded then abused one sister, now focused on younger sister. Family disgusted."

Borderlines are very immature adults. So, there's that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286January 15, 2018 5:31 AM

Note

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287January 15, 2018 5:31 AM

* I don't know what to think [italic]about the molestation charges[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 288January 15, 2018 5:33 AM

* hearts

by Anonymousreply 289January 15, 2018 5:34 AM

R285, why would you sit around making up theories based on almost nothing, while ignoring what has been established for years? How can you possibly equate your conspiracy theories about the subconscious use of songs lyrics with actual, proven events, and do it with a straight face?

by Anonymousreply 290January 15, 2018 6:19 AM

Woody was not in therapy because of Dylan. He has been in therapy for decades because liberal New York Jews believe in its necessity.

by Anonymousreply 291January 15, 2018 6:23 AM

I don't like the way Mia, Ronan and Dylan are going after actors for working with Woody Allen. It's unfair to ask strangers to decide if someone is telling the truth or not. Woody Allen wasn't prosecuted, so someone would need to obtain the court records and go over every piece of evidence shown to a judge and then determine for themselves who was more credible, Woody or Mia, in order to fairly decide for themselves what to believe. And even then, they could be wrong. Just because they're famous doesn't give them to right to usurp other people's liberty. And I doubt if Woody was a plumber and the same thing happened in court, that they would continually call his supervisor to convince him not to send Woody on any jobs. They're taking advantage of their fame to avenge themselves, and it doesn't seem fair since he says he's innocent, and New York courts didn't prosecute him.

by Anonymousreply 292January 15, 2018 6:29 AM

[quote]Just because they're famous doesn't give them to right to usurp other people's liberty.

By this I meant, just because Mia and her kids are famous doesn't give them the right to usurp other people's liberty.

by Anonymousreply 293January 15, 2018 6:31 AM

It’s not fair R292 but it’s not about these people’s careers or choices and freedom. They are just pawns. It’s all about Mia and her never ending desire for vengeance. Woody must be destroyed and this is the latest tactic of destruction.

by Anonymousreply 294January 15, 2018 6:34 AM

I find it interesting that I still hear Michael Jackson songs on the radio and over the airwaves in supermarkets and carwashes. Why wasn't anyone wondering why radio stations still play his music, or why he was making an album before he died?

This continual public rehashing of Woody Allen's alleged offenses reeks of anti-semitism.

by Anonymousreply 295January 15, 2018 6:38 AM

Jackson's songs are still on the radio, Allen's movies are still in the theaters. You have no point.

And no one's freedom is being usurped, you big baby. Not a single career has been harmed by someone refusing to address Dylan or Mia.

I still want to know why Louis CK lost his career after openly discussing Woody's behavior in his movie, and after admitting and apologizing for what he did, while Woody himself keeps chugging along.

by Anonymousreply 296January 15, 2018 6:45 AM

Ronan Farrow regarding an interview with Woody Allen in 2016:

“Actors, including some I admire greatly, continue to line up to star in his movies,” Farrow wrote. “‘It's not personal,’ one once told me. But it hurts my sister every time one of her heroes like Louis C.K., or a star her age, like Miley Cyrus, works with Woody Allen. Personal is exactly what it is — for my sister, and for women everywhere with allegations of sexual assault that have never been vindicated by a conviction.”

Aw, one of Dylan's heroes is Louis C.K. Isn't that precious?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297January 15, 2018 6:45 AM

Woody was at least publicly humiliated and will wear his scarlet letter for the rest of his life. But Mia did more harm to Dylan, who would have forgotten Woody's alleged weirdness had Mia not made it her identity for the rest of her life. She wasn't raped, and a child that young wouldn't remember creepiness. But Mia publicized it in a book, and her child would be forever known for something that (may have) happened to her very young. Not exactly mother of the year there.

by Anonymousreply 298January 15, 2018 6:51 AM

Mia the True Child Abuser

by Anonymousreply 299January 15, 2018 7:25 AM

Sorry folks I had to get some sleep. SO...Where are we at?

by Anonymousreply 300January 15, 2018 9:03 AM

So R256, tell me about YOUR children " honey", come on you pedo supporter, I want to hear about your love life, your partner(s), your heart warming experiences in giving and receiving love, which are many I am sure...I am all ears sweetie. How are your lovely children doing?

by Anonymousreply 301January 15, 2018 9:35 AM

Ronan is just still pissed that Woody wanted to send him to therapy for his "gay tendencies" back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 302January 15, 2018 12:01 PM

I had a busy weekend entertaining friends in my new place. Did I miss much? Oh and by the way, Mia IS Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 303January 15, 2018 12:56 PM

I love you sir R303

by Anonymousreply 304January 15, 2018 1:03 PM

Pedos pretend to think sexually assaulting kids causes no harm. To claim that a 7 year old would not have remembered being sexually assaulted by her father is preposterous. To desperately claim that the non-offending parent caused the true harm is pedo speak. I hope you get locked up, R298.

by Anonymousreply 305January 15, 2018 1:20 PM

Sounding a little pressed there, R295.

by Anonymousreply 306January 15, 2018 1:23 PM

Or, R285, it actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 307January 15, 2018 1:25 PM

Aww...aren't you sweet., r305 Yes, I'm most definitely a guy.

by Anonymousreply 308January 15, 2018 1:32 PM

You don't have to be famous or especially wealthy for files to disappear. Pedos seek power through various positions, say, Speaker of the House (Hastert named to investigate the Congressional page scandal), President or WH staff (15 year old trafficked boys taken on midnight tours of WH), judges, DAs, cops, teachers, coaches, social services and entertainment (the better to groom the public to accept their sick, damaging behavior). Even academics, pedos have held conferences at Cambridge. They protect one another and cases are steered.

by Anonymousreply 309January 15, 2018 1:37 PM

So he was trying to groom Daisy, too? How old was she? Any photos of that time?

Manzie and Bechet's resemblance to Dylan and young Soon-Yi is very disturbing. SY allowed him to acquire new victims, that Is her true value to him, that and helping to shield his career.

by Anonymousreply 310January 15, 2018 1:43 PM

D always looked traumatized around him.

At the time he was fucking her older teen sister and mother and trying to drive a wedge between her and her mother, Daisy would have been12, one of his favorite ages. If I was found in a love nest of 15 12 year olds...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311January 15, 2018 1:52 PM

Mia Farrow BEAT THE CRAP out of Soon-Yi with a phone.

by Anonymousreply 312January 15, 2018 1:57 PM

When Moses practices "family therapy" wonder what % of his practice was shielding pedos? In light of everything, I'd guess a substantial %.

Google also shows his career to be "Actor" - Woody doled out a small role, who didn't see that coming? He is also a photographer.

As the non-white kid with cerebral palsy adopted by Allen when he adopted the object of his obsession, Dylan, Moses has always been scrambling to find favor...

Moses is estranged from his entire adoptive family and walked out on his pregnant wife, seems like he'd give great "advice" in family therapy, pedo loving aside. Maybe he is one of our MRA posters?

I am surprised that Allen's adoption of Dylan was allowed to proceed.

by Anonymousreply 313January 15, 2018 2:25 PM

Oh Moses!

She took you in and gave you a great life and you betrayed her in the worst way.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 314January 15, 2018 2:48 PM

Woody and Soon-Yi are both so hideous that I think they just might be perfect for each other. And Woody hasn't been relevant in decades. He should continue to just fade away.

by Anonymousreply 315January 15, 2018 2:56 PM

Moses has a young son and daughter and a "renewed relationship" with Allen. That make anyone else queasy?

Moses walked out on his pregnant wife, he's MRA and pro-pedo. Hope his kids are safe, but it all seems like history repeating...

by Anonymousreply 316January 15, 2018 3:26 PM

I had the same thought, R314. He has betrayed his mother, his sister and his own wife, not to mention enabling countless pedos with his "script."

His therapy and photography both feature adoption prominently, but his actions are so anti-family. That Dylan has an intact family of her own and the work Ronan has done are bright spots in a sad saga. Sadly, Moses chose to chase Woody's love, something his own kids were devastated by. Bechet and Manzie are also cut off from extended family. The ripple effects of one sick monster...

by Anonymousreply 317January 15, 2018 3:35 PM

Woody seems to lack ANY impulse control or sense of accountability. WTF?!!

"In 1996—with a custody battle still being waged—visitation was suspended after Woody was said to have put both his hands around Ronan's neck in front of the supervising psychiatrist. A judge ordered that visitation could resume only in the psychiatrist's office. It was a term to which Woody reportedly would not agree, but Ronan didn't want to see his father anyway, so visitations ceased."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318January 15, 2018 3:48 PM

Clearly the incident re choking young Ronan, during a psychiatrist supervised visit, was also ignored by authorities when the latest grow your own victims were acquired.

Soon-Yi was meant to be a "fling" despite the likelihood it would cost her her family and destroy many relationships? Like ordering a soda? He places no value whatsoever on other people or their feelings or long term needs. Poor Bechet and Manzie could have gone to more normal homes, but for their resemblance to young Soon-Yi and Dylan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 15, 2018 4:03 PM

I agree with R319 that Woody only saw Soon-Yi as a "fling". I bet the marriage was his idea. He did it to try to salvage his reputation.

Conveniently, since Soon-Yi is likely mentally slow, he can use her as a cover to get up to who knows what behind the scenes. Soon-Yi is basically a "beard" for Allen. She's supposed to be the proof that he wasn't just interested in her because she was a teen.

It IS creepy that the two youngest adopted daughters look like Soon-Yi and Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 320January 15, 2018 4:17 PM

My goodness what is it with this retarded notion that soo yi is slow. Most of you have no proof. It is quiet pathetic that hatred can make some of you believe that this woman is retarded. Yes the relationship between her and woody is effed up because she was the adopted daughter of his ex but it does not justify most of you calling her slow.

by Anonymousreply 321January 15, 2018 4:30 PM

Allen tried to choke young Ronan in front of a psychiatrist during supervised visitation and the "family therapist" brother defends Allen? That profession has so little credibility, it's a power trip with no accountability.

Freud's grandson was also a notorious pedo, wonder if he knew the Woodster? JE?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322January 15, 2018 4:35 PM

Psychiatry and psychology are the most unscientific "sciences" known to humankind today.

by Anonymousreply 323January 15, 2018 4:37 PM

The 13 year old penpal and dating the first wife at age 15 show a lifelong pattern. The incest and child molestation jokes in his work are disturbing. He is physically repulsive. Gross!

by Anonymousreply 324January 15, 2018 4:40 PM

None of us knows what soon yi life is like all we do is speculate. I will not state her life is joyless because that will be based on my own personal bias of her marriage.

by Anonymousreply 325January 15, 2018 4:43 PM

Soon Yi was a pretext for him to acquire additional young female victims, who conveniently, lived in his home.

by Anonymousreply 326January 15, 2018 4:44 PM

Great. Mia has discovered DL. Yet another venue for her to repeat her 25+ years rigamarole ad nauseam.

by Anonymousreply 327January 15, 2018 4:46 PM

" I will not state her life is joyless because that will be based on my own personal bias of her marriage."

Look at her face. Look at her body language in photos of her with her beloved Woody. Does that look like a happy person? Does Woody Allen look happy in those photos? If you don't see what those facial expressions and that body language convey then you must be blind.

by Anonymousreply 328January 15, 2018 4:49 PM

[quote] Great. Mia has discovered DL. Yet another venue for her to repeat her 25+ years rigamarole ad nauseam.

By now, she's been doing that longer than she was ever with Woody in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 329January 15, 2018 4:51 PM

R323, as you may know, they are a key cover industry for pedos.

Moses alone is a pathetic deluded shrub, at best. As a "family therapist" we are supposed to defer to his warped, or bought off, "opinion."

Has Ronan ever talked bout Woody choking him during supervised visitation?

by Anonymousreply 330January 15, 2018 4:53 PM

Exactly, R326. At least the culture is changing due to MeToo#. If either of his two youngest adopted daughters make a public complaint against him people will now seriously listen to them at least.

They won't be dismissed liked Dylan and there will be no A-lister like Barbra Walters trying to sway public opinion and saying how Woody is such a great dad.

by Anonymousreply 331January 15, 2018 4:54 PM

Poster 328 is not a psychologist but pretends to be one on dl. Stop projecting your personal bias onto her. I will not join you in speculating about the alleged lack of soon yi happiness. None of us know and we can't base it on pictures. Maybe you should focus on your own issues instead of redirecting it onto soon yi, just because you want to believe she is unhappy does not mean it is true.

by Anonymousreply 332January 15, 2018 4:56 PM

This is a gossip board, R332. Speculation is mostly what we do here. You don't like it in this instance because you support pedo Woody.

by Anonymousreply 333January 15, 2018 4:58 PM

Mia's the one whose brother is a convicted pedo.

by Anonymousreply 334January 15, 2018 4:59 PM

R320, it was WOODY who said he saw it as a fling.

So much harm to so many people, for an impulse and some Polaroids.

by Anonymousreply 335January 15, 2018 4:59 PM

Mia's the one who defended Polanski.

by Anonymousreply 336January 15, 2018 4:59 PM

Wait, I thought that it was claimed that kids don't even remember childhood sexual assault? Oh, must have been a pedo poster.

Many victims are diagnosed with bipolar disorder, some clinicians believe it likely complex PTSD.

Another victim claimed, 3 kids left without a mother, their children will have no grandmother, and the harm reverberates through generations. Allen brilliantly described a "fling" but it has destroyed so many relationships. To normalize what was done to her, she enables him. Dating the 15 year old first wife may have been before Mia was even born, the 13 year old pen pal too...

The pedos and pervs are fighting to maintain control over the systems that empower them. Their victims face lifelong struggles.

Moses Farrow should lose his license.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337January 15, 2018 5:49 PM

flippantly describes a "fling" - it cost a young girl her family...and her children an extended family

by Anonymousreply 338January 15, 2018 5:52 PM

Agree with R337 about this being pushback from the pervs. They don't want the system that provides them easy access to children to collapse.

And yes their victims do face lifelong struggles with mental health and other problems like what happened to Cranberries lead singer Dolores O'Riordan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339January 15, 2018 5:55 PM

She is so plain and old now (for him), I wonder if he regrets the whole thing, but is afraid of the publicity if he dumps her.

by Anonymousreply 340January 15, 2018 5:56 PM

R340 I think the situation works for him. He can do whatever he wants. No way is she the one wearing the pants in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 341January 15, 2018 5:57 PM

R337, the vast majority of female "bipolar" patients report having serious abuse issues as children. Now those women are finally being diagnosed as PTSD as well, as the major diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 342January 15, 2018 6:06 PM

Hopefully not encountering too many licensed professionals like Moses Farrow along the way.

by Anonymousreply 343January 15, 2018 6:25 PM

Moses knows the real Mia; that's why she must destroy him.

by Anonymousreply 344January 15, 2018 6:29 PM

Its not fun anymore. I am fairly new here and I thought it would be a good thread to jump in, coz I had fun reading the mia/ woody shit. Its disgusting. The hatred is real. People who support Allen have nothing. They only attack Farrow. They don't have anything on the very young women obsession. Take out Farrow's children, you still have Hemingway's story.The 13 yrs old pen pal. The high school date. The sick scenarii. Who knows what is lurking on DL. You people are disgusting. An adult hitting on anything below 19 or 20 is a perv. For real. Below 18, a pedophile. I have read enough. Eeeww

by Anonymousreply 345January 15, 2018 6:35 PM

R345 Woody Allen threads always draw out the pedos. If you want to avoid them just ignore the threads to which they are attracted.

by Anonymousreply 346January 15, 2018 6:38 PM

Poster 333 nice try. Just Because I don't join you in projecting hateful bias against soon yi does not mean I support Woody. Yes Woody and soon yi relationship is effed up and I am not arguing that.

by Anonymousreply 347January 15, 2018 6:40 PM

Poster R333

by Anonymousreply 348January 15, 2018 6:41 PM

On at least one occasion, Moses fought back. “One summer day in the Connecticut house, Mia accused me of leaving the curtains closed in the TV room; they had been drawn the day before when Dylan and Satchel were watching a movie. She insisted that I had closed them and left them that way. Her friend had come over to visit and while they were in the kitchen, my mother insisted I had shut the curtains. At that point, I couldn’t take it anymore and I lost it. I yelled at her, ‘You’re lying!’ She shot me a look and took me into the bathroom next to the TV room. She hit me uncontrollably all over my body. She slapped me, pushed me back and hit me on my chest. She said, ‘How dare you say I’m a liar in front of my friend. You’re the pathological liar.’ I was defeated, deflated, and beaten down. Mia had stripped me of my voice and my sense of self. It was clear that if I stepped even slightly outside her carefully crafted reality, she would not tolerate it. Yet, I grew up fiercely loyal and obedient to her, even though I lived in extreme fear of her. Based on my own experience, it’s possible that Mia rehearsed with Dylan what she ended up recording on video. As she had done with me, it’s conceivable she set the stage, the mood, and scripted what was to take place.” Moses Farrow

by Anonymousreply 349January 15, 2018 6:50 PM

Remember the home invasion in CT where the mom and daughters were burned alive? One of the murderers had recently been released from prison for child sex crimes. Those who put such faith in the "system" may be surprised that he was able to quickly win sole custody of his 5 year old daughter, even had overnights while he lived in a half way house. After that story, I was surprised Dylan was protected at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 15, 2018 7:06 PM

How did he ever get the Cecil B. Demille award?

by Anonymousreply 351January 15, 2018 9:19 PM

Wow. For the last few years, I have believed Dylan. But some of what I've read in the past few days give me pause. Even in that 60 Minutes piece, Woody is very convincing. As is Moses.

That New York magazine piece that uses his writing as "proof" is very witch hunty. I think it may not have happened.

by Anonymousreply 352January 15, 2018 9:32 PM

I don't think Woody Allen is very "convincing." He seems very self serving and arrogant. And his statement that "the heart wants what it wants" is the credo for pedophiles and sex offenders everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 353January 15, 2018 9:55 PM

This thread is the worst of Data Lounge.

The fact is, none of us know what happened with Dylan. For people to be SO sure one way or the other is absurd. It's fine to take a position, but to get so aggressive, angry and nasty over it makes no sense.

The person who's the real nut job here is the OP. It's funny how this twisted obsessive started out basically saying Soon Yi was a basket case and a literal retard. Then people provided footage of her showing that not to be the case, and he claimed she'd been coached, and moved the goal posts saying she was slow. You've never met Soon Yi, Woody, or Mia. Why would you be so obsessed over the notion that Soon To was somehow mentally defective, when she clearly just isn't?

The crazy Mia is evil guy isn't much better. Is this one person doing a performance art piece? The same person who fought obsessively over Jessica Lange and Faye Dunaway the whole time Feud was on?

People like that make DL suck. When they show up in a thread, it's immediately ruined.

by Anonymousreply 354January 15, 2018 9:58 PM

R352 0/10

Pedo perv may really be going down this time. A 16 year old wife and 13 year old pen pal say it all.

A friend who was raped throughout her childhood by her professor father told me that her father and all his friends were HUGE fans of The Woodster.

by Anonymousreply 355January 15, 2018 9:59 PM

Peyton Place was a night time soap and at the most at it's height was on 3 times a week, ding dong at 158.

I do remember the girls in school in the mid 60s getting their ears pierced so they could wear the pearl earring posts like Allison and wore there hair like her's and some of the dark haired ones begged their mothers to let them dye it blonde. Also going to see Rosemary's Baby was a real big deal. But by about 1970 no one was even talking about Mia anymore.

by Anonymousreply 356January 15, 2018 10:01 PM

R355 he never had a 16 year old wife. What are you on about?

Being pen pals with someone does not mean you're a child molester.

I can't say he definitely isn't, but you can say he definitely is. I lean toward no. His MO simply doesn't fit with the patterns of a child molester.

by Anonymousreply 357January 15, 2018 10:06 PM

The jokes about child molestation and incest are just grooming audiences to accept it.

The pervs are the ones who find it hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358January 15, 2018 10:07 PM

MICKEY:

Why all of a sudden is the sketch dirty?

ED:

Child molestation is a touchy subject, and the affiliates...

MICKEY:

Read the papers, half the country's doing it!

ED:

Yes, but you name names.

by Anonymousreply 359January 15, 2018 10:09 PM

It is literal grooming - the blown up image he picked for the wall reading "Incest Between Fathers and..." has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Mia, Dylan or Soon-Yi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360January 15, 2018 10:16 PM

Ronan / Dylan - hey sweeties, LIFE ISN’T FAIR, move on with your lives before you’re as miserable as your mother. The Allen clan certainly has and I assure you don’t think about you that much. If they acknowledge anything about you publically, it’s solely as a PR move. I know this because I actually know them. Use what advantages you do have (more than most) and make lives of your own.

by Anonymousreply 361January 15, 2018 10:17 PM

The idea that Soon Yi is slow or retarded comes from Crazy Mia, the Wicked Witch of the East.

by Anonymousreply 362January 15, 2018 10:17 PM

R360, what is that photo from?

by Anonymousreply 363January 15, 2018 10:21 PM

When Mia kicks the bucket, we'll finally hear all the horror stories about growing up in that awful family.

by Anonymousreply 364January 15, 2018 10:26 PM

If all the negative things being said about Mia are true and she's an emotionally unstable person, it seems to me that a person like Woody Allen would choose someone like that in order to manipulate and take advantage of. After he was caught, notice how easy it was to simply point out how crazy she was, thus making himself look like the sane one.

by Anonymousreply 365January 15, 2018 10:29 PM

It is a fact that his first wife was 15 when he began dating her, 16 when they married. He used to pick her up after school her sophomore year. Soon-Yi wasn't born yet, don't think Mia was either. He has always been perv, the WP article about his archives and his own personal history make it clear.

by Anonymousreply 366January 15, 2018 10:35 PM

Soon Yi is not retarded, but she's unquestionably slow. In a Woody Allen biography I read long ago, close relatives and family friends say that she was slow and immature and very naive as a child and adolescent. She required tutoring for many years after school and still needed twice as long as her siblings to get her homework done. She took her college-entrance exams under the untimed circumstances allowed for learning-disabled students. The tutoring and coaching continued right through college.

Then there's those video clips from a documentary which startled me by showing Soon Yi braying with a thickened quality to her speech, quite unlike the normal speech patterns of people raised partly in Manhattan and party in Connecticut, such as her brothers and sisters. She doesn't sound like Ronan or Isaiah or Daisy Farrow. She sounds "special."

by Anonymousreply 367January 15, 2018 10:39 PM

F&F, OP.

by Anonymousreply 368January 15, 2018 10:45 PM

Starburst Memories, R363. It had dialogue about molesting a 13 year old and father daughter incest, the Esquire piece has a rundown.

Re the large incest image he chose, what's that saying, the devil is in the details?

by Anonymousreply 369January 15, 2018 10:55 PM

Wow, R369. I've never seen Stardust Memories, but is sounds like Woody's been hiding in plain sight most of his career.

by Anonymousreply 370January 15, 2018 10:57 PM

* it

by Anonymousreply 371January 15, 2018 10:58 PM

She sound "special" I am guessing she sound like a foreigner with thick accent.

by Anonymousreply 372January 15, 2018 11:01 PM

Mia in my opinion sound "special" like she is not right mentally. I hate her slightly little girl voice and mannerism. The person that is mentally unstable might be Mia not soon yi since Mia now looks like the crazy cats lady who happens to be a hoarder. Yes woody and soon yi relationship is effed up but Mia is clearly very nut.

by Anonymousreply 373January 15, 2018 11:08 PM

I don't think it is common for adult men to be pen pals with unrelated 8th grade girls. Sending his correspondence in plain brown envelopes also seems seedy/sketchy, that is how porn used to be mailed.

It isn't unheard of for a man to correspond with a young girl. The children's author Roald Dahl did so. He was a member of The Pedophile Information Exchange (PIE) , not sure that helps your point though.

by Anonymousreply 374January 15, 2018 11:13 PM

J.D. Salinger began a relationship with a 14-year-old girl through letter writing. That girl as an adult thinks of him as predatory.

by Anonymousreply 375January 15, 2018 11:21 PM

Yuck.

The #1 trait common in predators who prey on kids or commit incest is a sense of entitlement. Rules don't apply to them. If their actions cause harm they literally do not care. Thus Allen was fine with destroying a whole family he was a part of for over a decade on a whim, for what he described as a "fling."

Guess the pervs had to make due before the internet.

by Anonymousreply 376January 15, 2018 11:33 PM

Hopefully when he dies Soon Yi gets all his money and can just do whatever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 377January 15, 2018 11:34 PM

So, he pretty much shoots blanks, right?

by Anonymousreply 378January 15, 2018 11:47 PM

Seems that way, R378, like Tammy Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 379January 15, 2018 11:49 PM

"Hopefully when he dies Soon Yi gets all his money and can just do whatever she wants."

What about their "daughters?" They surely deserve a piece of the pie. And Soon-Yi already does "whatever she wants." Which is nothing. She truly lives a life of utter leisure.

by Anonymousreply 380January 15, 2018 11:50 PM

Why didn't Frank have him rubbed out?

by Anonymousreply 381January 15, 2018 11:51 PM

I have always thought that Sinatra calling in favors was what kept Dylan safe. It's that rare for the system to protect, esp when the perp has $.

by Anonymousreply 382January 16, 2018 12:00 AM

Those girls will hate her for not protecting them. She will be quite lonely with just $ and I guess Moses for company. He also fucked over Mia and then the family he created as an adult, so they have similar values.

Bechet and Manzie have very little family, it's quite sad.

by Anonymousreply 383January 16, 2018 12:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384January 16, 2018 12:09 AM

____

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385January 16, 2018 12:13 AM

"The Net Closes on Woody Allen"

What is The Singer up to these days?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386January 16, 2018 1:03 AM

Good for you, Romy!

by Anonymousreply 387January 16, 2018 1:12 AM

no answer about Woody from these broads?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 16, 2018 1:22 AM

Yay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 16, 2018 1:35 AM

From the article at R388:

[quote]In response to the interview, [Dylan] Farrow took to Twitter to thank Winfrey... "Thank you Oprah for your willingness to ask the hard questions and for being one of the first to move the needle on the issue of sexual abuse,' she wrote in part."

Okaaaaaay...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390January 16, 2018 1:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391January 16, 2018 1:46 AM

Interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392January 16, 2018 2:11 AM

----

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393January 16, 2018 5:56 AM

If someone describes what is at R391, R392, R393 I may click on the links.

by Anonymousreply 394January 16, 2018 6:02 AM

Jesus christ, #timesup is such a scam.

by Anonymousreply 395January 16, 2018 6:15 AM

R374 She was a fan. He was responding to a fan letter. That does not prove he molested Dylan. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 396January 16, 2018 6:48 AM

r396's photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397January 16, 2018 7:37 AM

Children are sexual creatures, especially after you knock them out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398January 16, 2018 7:42 AM

Must be on the phone to his good and loyal friend “a loyal friend, important to me, a distinguished director, important to the motion picture industry, and a brave and brilliant man, important to all people.” Mia Farrow

by Anonymousreply 399January 16, 2018 9:15 AM

R399 and all the pedos it is not about Farrow anymore. You don't get it. Its over. Woody Allen is finally going down at long last. It 's over. Byiiiiiiiie

by Anonymousreply 400January 16, 2018 10:22 AM

It has been a long time coming...

Cosby may go down on his re-trial, too.

by Anonymousreply 401January 16, 2018 1:35 PM

I love Woody Allen's movies, many of them are beautiful. I can't decide whether I think he's a pervert, and so far no one has asked me to. I'm not willing to throw away great movies because a director's named appears in the credits. I am going to watch movies Harvey Weinstein produced, that Kevin Spacey starred in, that Roman Polanski directed. And I will buy Jello Pudding if I want. Fuck you all.

by Anonymousreply 402January 16, 2018 2:27 PM

Ok perv

by Anonymousreply 403January 16, 2018 2:29 PM

R403 You must sit at home with the drapes closed, terrified that if you turn on the TV, someone will pop up of whom you've heard bad rumors. You can't turn on the radio, or a rap artist may come on who's been accused of a gun violation. You can't watch NFL games, you might spot a guy who's beat up his girlfriend. Obviously you can't read anything online unless you've vetted every author and website operator. What do you do all day?

by Anonymousreply 404January 16, 2018 2:42 PM

Shut up. You r in Dubrovnik. I don't hear you

by Anonymousreply 405January 16, 2018 3:05 PM

If you can't hear me, why do you need me to shut up? Other than that, your argument is very cogent.

by Anonymousreply 406January 16, 2018 6:40 PM

One of Mia's brothers is in prison for child molestation (as already mentioned), her other brother was an angry alcoholic who committed suicide, her sister Prudence, a transcendental meditation and yoga teacher, had a 3-year affair with murderer Robert Durst (before he was a murderer). He was married and she was married, and she called his wife and asked her to give him up. (She and Mia seemed to like the married guys.) She now lives isolated in the Florida panhandle, without even a mailbox.

What the hell went on in Mia's family growing up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407January 16, 2018 6:47 PM

Moses regarding deaths of three of his siblings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408January 16, 2018 6:49 PM

Moses, you ungrateful schmuck!

by Anonymousreply 409January 16, 2018 6:52 PM

How do the other children describe their lives? Soon Yi said that Mia picked on the kids and put them in survival mode most of the time. And Lark and Daisy were caught shoplifting when they were teenagers, and Lark died of AIDS a few years ago. I once read that the biological children were favored. But very little is written about the family. That's probably normal since the kids aren't famous or pursuing fame, but I've always wondered how the kids feel about their upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 410January 16, 2018 6:54 PM

R410 you posted that exact paragraph on the other thread, too.

by Anonymousreply 411January 16, 2018 7:01 PM

[quote]he never had a 16 year old wife

When he married Harlene Rosen, she was 16 and he was 19.

by Anonymousreply 412January 16, 2018 7:03 PM

That's right, R411. I did it because hysterical, very controlling people like you grayed-out the other thread so that it sinks to the bottom, never to be seen again. I growing weary of the censorship here. People are abusing the F&F button to simply get rid of threads with differing opinions.

by Anonymousreply 413January 16, 2018 7:04 PM

And I was curious about the subject and hoped for a conversation about my post at R410.

by Anonymousreply 414January 16, 2018 7:05 PM

R409 Grateful to be abused?

by Anonymousreply 415January 16, 2018 7:12 PM

Another Woody with an ugly Asian wife is Harrelson.

by Anonymousreply 416January 16, 2018 7:27 PM

Without posting about Mia or clinging to victim for pay Moses, the perv pushers have nothing but denial of facts - the 16 year old wife, grooming a 13 year old via unmarked letters, the archives (see WP), incest & molestation running jokes, the image of an article about incest in Stardust Memories, etc. (see Esquire) The company he keeps - Jeff Epstein, Bill Cosby, etc. COMPLETELY apart from Mia, Soon-Yi, Dylan or the current victims, it's undeniable that the guy is a perv who attempts to normalize being a perv through his work.

by Anonymousreply 417January 16, 2018 7:59 PM

Without posting about Mia or clinging to victim for pay Moses, the perv pushers have nothing but denial of facts - the 16 year old wife, grooming a 13 year old via unmarked letters, the archives (see WP), incest & molestation running jokes, the image of an article about incest in Stardust Memories, etc. (see Esquire) The company he keeps - Jeff Epstein, Bill Cosby, etc. COMPLETELY apart from Mia, Soon-Yi, Dylan or the current victims, it's undeniable that the guy is a perv who attempts to normalize being a perv through his work.

by Anonymousreply 418January 16, 2018 8:03 PM

The perv pushers are sick. They won't come back to sanity. They are pedo accomplices. They don't even see that if Mia Farrow was filmed sitting naked on her rooftop sreaming to the moon Allen would still bite the dust. He is destroyed. Finished. Pedo culture is dying. Let the freak drown in his shit.

by Anonymousreply 419January 16, 2018 8:10 PM

First of all that's nonsense about Stardust Memories. The artistic stroke to put the incest thing on the screen when he and Dori were arguing because she admitted she had a flirtatious relationship with her own father earlier in the movie and she's a mess emotionally as a result ...

Woody Allen was not promoting incest in that scene. Only a sub-mental tool would think that.

by Anonymousreply 420January 16, 2018 8:20 PM

[quote]I did it because hysterical, very controlling people like you grayed-out the other thread so that it sinks to the bottom, never to be seen again.

Like hell I did.

And the thread didn't disappear, genius. All 3 of them show up on the Watched list as usual. You could also put them on your own watchlist or change your settings to Asbestos Eyeballs.

But why I'm helping the crazy person who thinks I'm Mia Farrow FFing threads just to personally spite you is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 421January 16, 2018 8:29 PM

Soon - Yi was ( profoundly ) developmentally delayed and some children who are developmentally delayed catch up on things nicely and some don't. I really don't think Soon-Yi caught up on things 100% of the way at all and Mia might have known that since she seems to have provided well for her children.

by Anonymousreply 422January 16, 2018 9:29 PM

The NAMES...the names...people.....MANZIE and BECHET..... How GROSS... What woman calls her GIRLS that.???? ...they are Woody pleasers....like the children are...props.objects. To satisfye him. This only is so puke inducing. What if he was into bodybuilding? Would the girls be named " Schwartzie" and " stallone"? This man is SO disGUsting.

by Anonymousreply 423January 16, 2018 9:44 PM

Soon-Yi has an IQ of 40!

She's practically a vegetable!!!

by Anonymousreply 424January 16, 2018 10:07 PM

i just can’t see liking woody Allen’s movies enough to even enter into this conversation defending him. Must be a generational thing.

Unless you know him, which I get, or are an actual MRA activist. Or Mia personally wronged you.

Why would he of all people be that important to you?

by Anonymousreply 425January 16, 2018 10:54 PM

There are people of a certain age and background who used to gush openly that Woody was a genius, R425. Seriously. I think that has faded or just is no longer said so openly.

by Anonymousreply 426January 16, 2018 10:59 PM

R426, I’m interested in that. I guess I’m from an intellectual background, what is his educational background? Philosophy? When watching his films I couldn’t tell if they were a satire of urbane intellectuals or embarrassingly pseudo-intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 427January 16, 2018 11:03 PM

Woody and his tribe think it's the height of brilliance to be a neurotic hypochondriac sexual deviant.

The Jewish intellectual universe spans about one mile, east of the Hudson River.

by Anonymousreply 428January 16, 2018 11:08 PM

Some more facts to make Crazy Mia bounce off walls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429January 17, 2018 1:06 AM

I wish I could use the quote function but R428 nailed it.

"Woody and his tribe think it's the height of brilliance to be a neurotic hypochondriac sexual deviant."

Incest and molestation jokes were to be the epitome of wit and sophistication in his often banal and self referential films. Gross and a lifelong perv.

by Anonymousreply 430January 17, 2018 3:00 AM

R397 's photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431January 17, 2018 3:03 AM

Stardust Memories does not feature Farrow, it pre-dates their relationship.

This is the witty dialogue about incest, only a tool and a perv would feature incest and child molestation so heavily, over decades, in his, cough, "art" - from Esquire link above...

In a later scene, Sandy and Dorrie have the following argument, while in the background a large newspaper headline on a wall reads "Incest between father's..."

SANDY:

I'm not attracted to her. What are you talking about?

DORRIE:

Staring at her all through dinner. Giving each other looks.

SANDY:

Stop it. She's fourteen. She's not even fourteen. She's thirteen and a half.

DORRIE:

I don't care. I used to play those games with my father, so I know. I've been through all that.

SANDY:

What games? You think I'm flirting with your kid cousin?

DORRIE:

You smile at her.

SANDY:

Yeah, I smile at her. I'm a friendly person. What do you want? She's a kid. This is stupid. I don't want to have this conversation.

DORRIE:

Don't tell me it's stupid. I used to do that with my father across the table. All those private jokes. I know.

The blown up article on the wall is his little shout out to all his fellow pervs who fanatically support his pervy "art."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432January 17, 2018 3:13 AM

woody dated women who had been abused in their childhoods, it winds up in his work.

by Anonymousreply 433January 17, 2018 3:30 AM

"Some more facts to make Crazy Mia bounce off walls."

Give it a rest, Crazy Woody, you insane child molesting perv.

by Anonymousreply 434January 17, 2018 3:32 AM

Not well educated at all

Allen attended New York University in 1953, promptly failing a course in motion picture production. Discouraged, he dropped out of school and soon began writing for television, including Sid Caesar's popular Your Show of Shows. His work won him an Emmy Award nomination, but Allen grew bored and soon tried his hand at stand-up comedy, becoming popular on the New York City comedy club circuit. His comic persona was that of a long-suffering "nebbish"—a personality he held onto throughout the years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435January 17, 2018 4:04 AM

"His comic persona was that of a long-suffering "nebbish"—a personality he held onto throughout the years."

Oh yeah, he was "playing a character"...

by Anonymousreply 436January 17, 2018 4:09 AM

New article: "Woody Allen's Career Is Over"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437January 17, 2018 4:12 AM

Stick a fork in, he's done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438January 17, 2018 4:26 AM

Jews think they can win a moral argument by wearing down and disgusting the opposition until they stop fighting for the truth.

by Anonymousreply 439January 17, 2018 4:28 AM

There will always be some other creepy Jew to finance Jewish pedophiles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440January 17, 2018 4:29 AM

Toast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441January 17, 2018 4:34 AM

The comments section is overwhelmingly pro woody.

by Anonymousreply 442January 17, 2018 4:51 AM

r442 His public relations firm probably got a heads up it was about to be published.

Oh, and Jews are relentless.

by Anonymousreply 443January 17, 2018 4:56 AM

Woody Allen is talentless and overrated. Why was I subjected to his crappy movies growing up. When will someone come along and do correctly what he tried to do. I am so glad this crap of NY "smart" movies is dead.

I see Rosemary Kennedy in this thread. Lesbianism would have been the kiss of death in tbe 50's. Her climbing out of 3 rd floor windows, breaking things with her hands and being able to play foorball better than Joe, (Joe's gay Harvard friend - Lem Billings) Bobby or Teddy, screams disel dyke. She is lucky she did not get the electric chair for all the anti- gay laws back, then.

Someone has a photo on here of Dick Bezos of amazon and him wrongly being labled "Jew". He has a Scandnavian ethnic background. He looks Jewish, sells often at a loss (to kill the competition) and has California Jews from the start help run his company-but, not s Jew.

by Anonymousreply 444January 17, 2018 4:59 AM

[quote]Woody Allen is talentless and overrated. Why was I subjected to his crappy movies growing up.

You must be the guy who starts all the Golden Girls and Three's Company threads, right?

by Anonymousreply 445January 17, 2018 5:02 AM

Golden Girls and 3 Company fluff heled pay for all those Woody Alllen experiments. Did' nt Sussan Summers die of anal cancer (which would most likely have come from her husband who would have gotten it from another male) no that was another blond bimvo Farah Faucet.

by Anonymousreply 446January 17, 2018 5:07 AM

Who but Alec would work with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447January 17, 2018 12:41 PM

by Anonymousreply 448January 17, 2018 12:43 PM

Dylan doing a tv interview tomorrow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449January 17, 2018 12:46 PM

Facts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450January 17, 2018 12:50 PM

I love the ridiculous "Stardust Memories" conspiracy. That headline is in about 10 frames of the movie, and it's Woody's wink to fellow pervs? What is the huge photo of the Viet Cong suspect being shot in the head, that appears through a whole scene? Is that Woody's secret signal to his fellow Vietnamese police chief executioners? You people are wacked.

by Anonymousreply 451January 17, 2018 12:57 PM

What a thoughtless little pig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 17, 2018 12:59 PM

Baldwin is right.

by Anonymousreply 453January 17, 2018 1:02 PM

Preview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454January 17, 2018 1:03 PM

Baldwin is a MRA, parental alienation activist. I imagine he sees Kim and Mia as allies against innocent men.

by Anonymousreply 455January 17, 2018 1:12 PM

There’s also a piece missing from this argument: woody is only important IF WE LIKE HIM. He’s actually not a genius, his work is inconsequential. He’s a famous actor/ director. His, Mia’s, Baldwin’s influence is only important because they’re CELEBRITIES and they only remain celebrities if we LIKE them. That’s the game, and Woody is losing it.

by Anonymousreply 456January 17, 2018 1:25 PM

R450 wow I’ve never seen that before. It’s pretty compelling... I always thought the “Yale” report might provide a counter argument that Woody didn’t molest Dylan, but the doctor and counselors never even examined Dylan or spoke to Mia.

I find the reaction to Mia troubling. Geez if Woody really did molest her daughter and then seduce the other—very young at the time—daughter, what mother wouldn’t be crazy? Especially that he gets away with it.

by Anonymousreply 457January 17, 2018 1:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458January 17, 2018 1:35 PM

R456 With all due respect, what the fuck are you talking about? If who LIKES HIM, you? And hiswork is inconsequential, your job in a cubicle in Sarasota?

by Anonymousreply 459January 17, 2018 2:00 PM

These perverts in Hollywood forget that they are ONLY entertainers and nothing more, it's not like they are expert brain surgeons or cardiologists. They just simply aren't that smart or important.

And the curtain closes on ALL entertainers, everyone has their 'past due' date and is shuffled off to obscurity. Again, there are millions of people under thirty who care nothing about the Beatles and can't even name the members. Remember when that was an inconceivable notion?

In one generation Woody Allen will be totally forgotten but perhaps remembered as a weirdo pervert who caused a big problem for himself and others. He will be the punch line to the pervert jokes.

The world is changing and is leaving these nasty old men behind.

by Anonymousreply 460January 17, 2018 2:11 PM

R459, look Ricky Bobby, if the PUBLIC likes him, we. And very few do. Apparently those few are psychotically zealous. He is not important. Jonas Salk was important. Unfortunately, Trump is important. Woody Allen’s movies are not important.

by Anonymousreply 461January 17, 2018 2:12 PM

The single greatest star, for many years, was an actress called Norma Talmadge. She was so influential that women all over the western world tried to look like her, dress like her, etc.

Ask anyone on the street these days if they have ever heard of Norma Talmadge.

by Anonymousreply 462January 17, 2018 2:17 PM

Did somebody call me by my name?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463January 17, 2018 3:01 PM

R461 When you have multiple Oscars, when every film student in the US studies you, when every adult in the US knows what you look like and has an opinion on your private life, then you might be important. You R461 are unimportant. And unimportant people have no idea who is important,, any more than a midget ten people back knows what the parade look like passing Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 464January 17, 2018 3:42 PM

Ah, but R464, you are giving importance to film students, who, when the grid goes down or we are nuked by North Korea, will be as useful as a fly swatter.

by Anonymousreply 465January 17, 2018 4:03 PM

" very young women ( and men) " sexploitation is evil, particularly in mainstream culture, disguised as " art" and I am happy to see Allen burn down in flames, and take with him Baldwin this fat obnoxious swine.

by Anonymousreply 466January 17, 2018 4:15 PM

R464, movies are not important. No matter how unimportant I may be, that doesn’t change the fact that you are wasting your life defending this man. And guess what? I guarantee even if he knows you personally, you are not important to him. Unless you are Woody.

by Anonymousreply 467January 17, 2018 6:34 PM

[quote]When you have multiple Oscars, when every film student in the US studies you,

I sincerely doubt this. Where are those Woody Allen classes taking place?

by Anonymousreply 468January 17, 2018 6:43 PM

R464 Movies aren't important, yet you're 465 messages into this thread, which is based on the private life of a movie director. Are you sure I'm the one wasting my life?

by Anonymousreply 469January 17, 2018 6:44 PM

I understand the vitriol against Woody from people who believe Mia. What I don't understand is that at least two of Mia's children have described her as an abusive mother, screaming at them, threatening them, physically abusing them throughout their childhood. Why isn't there an outcry against her, too? Emotional and physical abuse is very serious, and affects children for the rest of their lives. Why does only sexual abuse count against someone? Why does Mia get to sit at her computer self-righteously tweeting against everyone else when she's been accused of child abuse?

The double standard is alive and well in Hollywood and America.

by Anonymousreply 470January 17, 2018 7:30 PM

#MiaToo

by Anonymousreply 471January 17, 2018 8:21 PM

"What I don't understand is that at least two of Mia's children have described her as an abusive mother, screaming at them, threatening them, physically abusing them throughout their childhood. "

I think the claims of "abuse" against Mia Farrow are probably exaggerated. There are plenty of kids who say their parents are "abusive" to them, but the abuse turns out to be nothing more than a parent trying to keep their child in line. By the way, most of Farrow's children are special needs; they have mental problems, physical problems. No doubt parental restrictions would seem like "abuse" to them. However, Ronan and Dylan were NOT special needs children. They're very intelligent and articulate adults. Which is why I believe them. They have much more credibility than the others.

by Anonymousreply 472January 17, 2018 10:59 PM

The Dylan Farrow thread got closed.

by Anonymousreply 473January 17, 2018 11:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474January 17, 2018 11:32 PM

This is not about Woody Allen or a film maker or a celebrity. It is about a father and how false allegations of the worst kind can be hurled by a vengeful former partner as revenge in the aftermath of a split. This happens all too often to every day Joes, and Janes for that matter.

It is important because any of us could be falsely accused. And this case has all the hallmarks of parental alienation and nine of a father who would molest a child.

Dylan, with her prior documented history of fantasy, is the last person you can believe about such allegstions. Add her mother, with her history of manipulating children to lie and lash out at others at her bidding and instigation, is just the fuel a child fantasist needs to believe she was molested.

by Anonymousreply 475January 17, 2018 11:32 PM

That would be NONE not NINE. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 476January 17, 2018 11:36 PM

Who will be the next one to pull ranks with him?

by Anonymousreply 477January 17, 2018 11:39 PM

"I have something very nasty planned for you."

"You took my daughter, now I"m going to take yours."

---- Mia Farrow to Woody Allen after finding out about his affair with Soon-Yi

by Anonymousreply 478January 17, 2018 11:43 PM

Where did those quotes at R478 come from? Woody, I assume.

by Anonymousreply 479January 18, 2018 12:37 AM

____

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480January 18, 2018 1:16 AM

“When you have multiple Oscars, when every film student in the US studies you, when every adult in the US knows what you look like and has an opinion on your private life, then you might be important”

I went t film school 25 years ago. We did not study WA.

by Anonymousreply 481January 18, 2018 1:24 AM

He is supposed to release a statement tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 482January 18, 2018 1:25 AM

They might study Woody Allen at Yeshiva University, to learn how to use film to take jabs at the Goyim.

by Anonymousreply 483January 18, 2018 1:28 AM

The walls are closing in on him right now.

by Anonymousreply 484January 18, 2018 1:31 AM

R481 You're right, online courses from Phoenix University tend to leave Woody's movies out.

by Anonymousreply 485January 18, 2018 1:56 AM

Maybe he will confess tomorrow to give her some peace at last.

by Anonymousreply 486January 18, 2018 2:02 AM

Watched Wild Man Blues clips on YouTube. SoonYi seems to have a flat personality....

by Anonymousreply 487January 18, 2018 2:07 AM

Am I crazy, or is there a slight racist tinge to the characterization of Soon-Yi as slow? Posters are saying it over and over, yet their evidence is vague and specious. Maybe they mean Soon-Yi is just inscrutable?

by Anonymousreply 488January 18, 2018 2:13 AM

There's anti-semitism in this thread, R488, so there might be racism against Soon-Yi also.

by Anonymousreply 489January 18, 2018 2:21 AM

Inscrutable is a great word for SoonYi

by Anonymousreply 490January 18, 2018 2:23 AM

Ruthless is another one.

by Anonymousreply 491January 18, 2018 2:30 AM

Yes R472 the WHITE kids are soooo much more believable and trustworthy than the yellow, squinty eyed ones.

by Anonymousreply 492January 18, 2018 3:39 AM

Not an exceptionally well-written piece, but a Washington Post article:

"I read decades of Woody Allen’s private notes. He’s obsessed with teenage girls."

Although the drinking age was raised from 18 to 21 in 1986, at any time in Allen’s life it would’ve been illegal for a grown man to offer a 17-year-old a martini. But this is a man who, at 43, awarded himself 16-year-old Hemingway’s first kiss — the actress’s herself, not her character’s — on the set of “Manhattan.” (Afterward, she recalled in a talk show interview, she ran over to cinematographer Gordon Willis and cried, “I don’t have to do that again, do I?”) He is dressing up crime as art. Hemingway declined to comment for this story.

In many ways, Allen frustrates people because he seems to relish dancing on the edge of the outrage. There’s nothing criminal about an 82-year-old’s fixation with 18-year-olds, and it’s not whip-out-your-penis, button-under-the-desk bad. But it’s deeply, anachronistically gross. More than that, he seems not to care about bettering or changing himself in any way. He lives and thinks and creates as he did in the 1970s, nearly a half-century ago. He’s a reminder that our future, however woke it becomes, will not be full of social-justice valedictorians quoting James Baldwin and Roxane Gay. There will be 22nd-century dunces lagging by a half-century or more. Allen is worse than an augury of those trolls of tomorrow; he is a model for them, a validation.

...Allen looms large in those conversations, given the tragic inception of his current marriage, which began when he started a sexual relationship with his then-girlfriend’s teenage daughter (now his wife of two decades). As he later described the affair: “I was paternal. She responded to someone paternal. I liked her youth and energy. She deferred to me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493January 18, 2018 3:40 AM

[quote]He’s a reminder that our future, however woke it becomes, will not be full of social-justice valedictorians quoting James Baldwin and Roxane Gay. There will be 22nd-century dunces lagging by a half-century or more. Allen is worse than an augury of those trolls of tomorrow; he is a model for them, a validation.

Bring on the dunces if these are our only choices.

by Anonymousreply 494January 18, 2018 3:44 AM

R493 This article is not revelatory, except about the author, who seems to be a deceptive self-promoter who gains access to archives on false pretenses. And yes, Woody Allen, like 75% of all heterosexual males, demonstrably has a thing for young (17-25 year old) girls. Does that enter into the controversy about Allen molesting a 7-year old child? I think not. But you'd like to think so.

by Anonymousreply 495January 18, 2018 4:19 AM

R493 By the way, the author of your article is, according to him, a rape survivor, which to me seems to have driven his research into Woody Allen's archives. Hmm, I wonder what conclusions he would come to with that impetus? "Allen's work is flatly boorish." Ahhh, a refreshingly objective journalist. How time-sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 496January 18, 2018 4:30 AM

Is Mia raising Larks 2 daughters? They contracted AIDS from Lark and had a deadbeat for a father so I hope Mia stepped in to help.

by Anonymousreply 497January 18, 2018 4:59 AM

I wonder if Soon-Yi will ever tell her side of things in any detail. It won't be until after Woody and his sister/whoever her other handlers are die.

by Anonymousreply 498January 18, 2018 5:06 AM

These twenty-something nobody actors all being bullied to scream how suddenly revolted they are for working with Woody Allen are grotesque. They have no idea what happened and neither do we. What they do feel is the bullying drumbeat of every loud frau and supporter who has DECIDED they KNOW the truth and have decided to scapegoat the guy who was never arrested nor charged with a crime, by a spurned former lover who has been acting in a revengeful manner for TWENTY-FIVE years!!

Plus, I have worked with saints and bums. I'm neither their moral compass, nor keeper. Is that MY job now too? This is revolting moral bullying by people not at all connected to the story seeking to destroy someone who gave them a job now fearing of the SJW mob. It's a tragic statement on the Millennial SJW morality police run amok.

by Anonymousreply 499January 18, 2018 5:27 AM

R499 Back at you. Well said.

by Anonymousreply 500January 18, 2018 5:51 AM

R499, if you've watched a Woody Allen film, you're part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 501January 18, 2018 5:53 AM

Bitch and moan all you want but the millennials are the future. They’re apparently are not willing to play some of the old, standard games any longer.

by Anonymousreply 502January 18, 2018 6:03 AM

It's not youth I find repellant, r502, it's childishness.

by Anonymousreply 503January 18, 2018 6:14 AM

The refusal to listen to both sides of the story

by Anonymousreply 504January 18, 2018 6:37 AM

Nothing to do with W.Allen's disgrace, the man being a slimy perv of epic proportion and a sociopath, as is obvious from his "films" (puke here), I think the Valentine card that Mia made for him with the needles and all is very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 505January 18, 2018 7:25 AM

Therapist warned Woody, Mia was dangerous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506January 18, 2018 10:57 AM

#believemoses about the real child molester

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507January 18, 2018 11:00 AM

Actions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508January 18, 2018 11:02 AM

Why does Dylan's "truth" count more than Moses' "truth"? We want to know THE truth, but I'm afraid that won't happen. I'm also kinda fascinated how obsessed Dylan and Ronan are with a man they haven't seen or spoken to since the mid 90s.

by Anonymousreply 509January 18, 2018 11:38 AM

R503, then I guess you aren’t Woody.

by Anonymousreply 510January 18, 2018 11:51 AM

Moses is bitch

by Anonymousreply 511January 18, 2018 1:00 PM

R502 Your deep thoughts about millenials not "willing to play the old standard games" would be great, except that clearly they are playing the same old game. Except now, they don't even have the class to be loyal to the people who help them play the game. And we're supposed to think they're brave because they turn on their benefactors. The youngsters who have renounced WA have no reason to do so, no personal knwledge of that facts -- in fact, Mia's and Dylan's allegations are older than these kids are ! No class.

by Anonymousreply 512January 18, 2018 2:09 PM

[quote]Why does Dylan's "truth" count more than Moses' "truth"? We want to know THE truth, but I'm afraid that won't happen. I'm also kinda fascinated how obsessed Dylan and Ronan are with a man they haven't seen or spoken to since the mid 90s.

They keep seeing and hearing about him every time one of his movies is released. I doubt they're obsessed with him, as you say, but rather upset at his lack of accountability.

by Anonymousreply 513January 18, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote]Wow, [R369]. I've never seen Stardust Memories, but is sounds like Woody's been hiding in plain sight most of his career.

It's interesting that he wrote not one, but two movies about a man murdering a woman and getting by with it, with minimal bother to their consciences. The women in the movies were mistresses who were threatening to expose the affair. Perhaps Woody had murderous impulses.

I also think movies like Alice and Hannah and her Sisters are how Woody felt about Mia, that she was very giving, very capable and independent, and she didn't need a man in that helpless sort of way. I think Woody preferred women who needed him in a dysfunctional way, and women whom he could teach and almost train to be female versions of him.

by Anonymousreply 514January 18, 2018 9:10 PM

Ook, my problem bitches: I have been a Mia fan for as long as I can remember. I think she is kookoo and I love her for it. I believe Woody is gross and a major perv. BUT I have seen Dylan's interview and_ I don't believe her.. The crying was odd and seemed fake.I was completely #TeamFarrow and now I am lost

by Anonymousreply 515January 18, 2018 9:50 PM

I believe her.

by Anonymousreply 516January 18, 2018 10:02 PM

Dylan Farrow denies being brainwashed in first TV interview about Woody Allen allegations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517January 18, 2018 10:11 PM

Dylan Farrow Speaks on Camera About Claims Woody Allen Sexually Abused Her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518January 18, 2018 10:23 PM

Moses Farrow ‏

So many times I saw my mother try to convince her that she was abused - and it has worked. Some day, I hope Dylan can escape from my mother, confront the truth and begin her own healing.

by Anonymousreply 519January 18, 2018 10:31 PM

It does seem that she's trying to cry and can't. Also, "my truth" is a phrase that bothers me. Why not just say, "the truth"?

I guess I don't understand what she wants. Many people, probably most, believed Mia when the story first broke, and most people have believed Dylan since she came forward. Who tossed her aside? She has her whole family supporting her, and most of America. I'm confused what she wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520January 18, 2018 11:35 PM

Why did Allen, an adult man, need therapy sessions to deal with his obsession for his little daughter, Dylan? Was the therapy Allen received successful?

Wouldn't there have been a concern that he would have the same problem with the next two little girls he adopted?

by Anonymousreply 521January 18, 2018 11:42 PM

The system failed Manzie and Bechet.

by Anonymousreply 522January 18, 2018 11:46 PM

R521 Allen has been in therapy for 50+ years because it's a NY/Jewish requirement. The therapist stated it was intense but non sexual focus on Dylan to the exclusion of other kids . She also warned that Mia was dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 523January 18, 2018 11:50 PM

R523 he's the only man I've heard of needing therapy for being obsessed with his young daughter. Other than pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 524January 18, 2018 11:56 PM

"Therapist warned Woody, Mia was dangerous."

Shut up Woody, you child molesting little perv.

by Anonymousreply 525January 18, 2018 11:58 PM

She wants him brought down, r 520. And she wants to be the avenging angel. This whole thing is vile.

by Anonymousreply 526January 19, 2018 12:10 AM

It's kind of cool actually. How often do you see a child abuse victim triumph in this way?

by Anonymousreply 527January 19, 2018 12:13 AM

So was the therapy for his little girl obsession successful? Did anyone ever investigate?

by Anonymousreply 528January 19, 2018 12:15 AM

It's not a triumph if she really has been brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 529January 19, 2018 12:15 AM

I think Dylan is the one Brainwashed.

I don't believe her.

by Anonymousreply 530January 19, 2018 12:23 AM

Would you believe her if one of the other adopted girls came forward?

by Anonymousreply 531January 19, 2018 12:27 AM

Wilk’s ruling also calls into question the credibility of the much-cited Yale New Haven Hospital study, released Friday by Radar Online, that concluded that Allen did not molest Farrow and suggested that Farrow was either coached by her mother or merely a vulnerable child who fabricated her claims.

Specifically, Wilk writes:

1. “There is no credible evidence to support Mr. Allen’s contention that Ms. Farrow coached Dylan.”

2014-02-07-nocrediblewomanscorned.png

2. The Yale New Haven study report is “sanitized and, therefore, less credible” owing to a variety of factors.

2014-02-07-YNH2.png

3. Mia Farrow was “not faultless as a parent,” but, “ironically,” her “principal shortcoming with respect to responsible parenting appears to have been her continued relationship with Mr. Allen.”

2014-02-07-mianotfaultless.png

4. Allen’s “self-absorption” and “lack of judgment and his commitment to the continuation of his divisive assault...warrant a careful monitoring of his future contact with the children.”

2014-02-07-selfabsorption.png

5. Ultimately, “we will probably never know what occurred on August 4, 1992...[but] Mr. Allen’s behavior toward Dylan was grossly inappropriate and...measures must be taken to protect her.”

2014-02-07-grosslyinappropriatemeasuresmustbetaken.png

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532January 19, 2018 12:41 AM

Did anyone else think of the parallels between the gymnasts & D, and Nassar & Woodster? Eerie it was the same day. It was the same sex act even and both perps played the "real" victim.

The screen grab from Stardust Memories is astounding, it is literally use of a subliminal advertising tactic to sell the "product" of fathers & incest.

by Anonymousreply 533January 19, 2018 2:11 AM

R533 Bullshit. The whole movie has dozens of various montages in the background, as wallpaper etc. The most famous is the Saigon execution photo. How does that fit in with your sleuthing?

by Anonymousreply 534January 19, 2018 2:20 AM

R533 somebody could definitely write a thesis about the themes and images found in WA movies.

by Anonymousreply 535January 19, 2018 2:24 AM

More defectors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536January 19, 2018 3:25 AM

I don't think that Mia is faultless. I believe that Woody is a perv. Noone in the history of mankind could ever understand why the ethereally beautiful, charming, talented Farrow prostituted herself to that repulsive midget. Zero self esteeem there for sure. I totally believe that Woody was grossly inappropriate with Dylan. I do not believe Mia brainwashed her.Still she is lying. And Moses too BTW. These little freaks are having a ball over Mia AND Woody.Hopefully at least the Previn children will escape, ( including Soon Yi). Did you see " the prince" face lately???? Do you think its NORMAL????

by Anonymousreply 537January 19, 2018 6:08 AM

Mia Farrow is the biggest enabler who ever was. She lives in "Frog Hollow" CT.

by Anonymousreply 538January 19, 2018 7:36 AM

???? Mia Farrow Was with Woody Allen ? What year was that?

by Anonymousreply 539January 19, 2018 7:44 AM

R523 The therapist sounds like she is someone in the witches coven from Rosemary's Baby attacking Rosemary! How life imitates art sometimes. Even Guy Woodhouse wasn't even the sleaze that Pervy Allen is.

by Anonymousreply 540January 19, 2018 8:05 AM

I new her from the 60's. She is a raging fruit basket. She pretended to be pregnant, you could regularly spot her in NYC creating all kind of traffic nuisance and talk to herself. Very pretty though

by Anonymousreply 541January 19, 2018 8:29 AM

Woody is a national treasure.

Mia is a homewrecker who can't keep a man.

by Anonymousreply 542January 19, 2018 9:21 AM

Whatever happened to Soon-Yi’s beaver photos?

by Anonymousreply 543January 19, 2018 9:30 AM

R541 Pretended to be pregant?

by Anonymousreply 544January 19, 2018 11:26 AM

R541 Is she a les?

by Anonymousreply 545January 19, 2018 11:36 AM

So what does Cate Blanchette say? So Kate is reviled for working with Woody and Cate is celebrated?

by Anonymousreply 546January 19, 2018 12:26 PM

Hollywood needs to get over itself; movies and celebrities are not important.

The geniuses of our world don't go into entertainment, they go into medicine, science and engineering, or MUSIC.

Many musicians qualify as geniuses on many levels, however, virtually no actors, producers or directors would qualify except for a tiny group, and Kubrick belongs in that group.

I see the good men are coming out and policing the horrors of Hollywood--May God Bless You Good Men!

by Anonymousreply 547January 19, 2018 2:53 PM

Cate Blanchett is fine because she is the only deserved best actress award of this century, she is a real actress meaning you put her onstage tomorrow and she can deliver the goods, and unlike the horrendously stupid Winslet she said the only sensible thing in this case: I hope this family can find peace, or something like that. The other aggravated moron OTOH, was even more indecent and crass than Streep, saying " I didn't know anything about it, " and worse.....fat pretentious, full of herself, unsufferable cunt

by Anonymousreply 548January 19, 2018 6:09 PM

How come this whole thread sounds like Woody Allen's PR team.

Soon Yi does come across mentally challenged. That's why Allen keeps her away from the press and the only account of her is directed by him. He can't dump her bc she knows too much.

by Anonymousreply 549January 19, 2018 8:13 PM

r540 That's EXACTLY what happened there. Woody was/is enabled by a coven of Jews.

Keep in mind that the novel Rosemary's Baby was a Connecticut Jew, Ira Levin, and the film was made by Satanist Jews Robert Evans and Roman Polanski.

by Anonymousreply 550January 19, 2018 8:19 PM

r540 check this out, from the Church of Satan website:

What is the Church of Satan and How Do I Get Involved? If you would like to recieve an official information packet on our Church of Satan outpost in Connecticut, (AKA Church of Tiamat) or if you have questions, write to: Curtis M. LeBlanc [zdervish@gnn.com] PO Box 3184 Newtown, CT 06470

Remember that Newtown is where Sandy Hook Elementary School was. Recall also that most of the parents of Sandy Hook victims moved there at the exact same time about a year or two before the massacre.

by Anonymousreply 551January 19, 2018 8:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552January 19, 2018 8:48 PM

BOO!!!

😈

by Anonymousreply 553January 19, 2018 10:22 PM

Woody wouldn’t join the Satanists. They’d love to have him as a member.

by Anonymousreply 554January 20, 2018 12:46 AM

Yeah right, r554.

Strange Temple on Jeffery Epstein's Orgy Island

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555January 20, 2018 12:49 AM

Soon-Yi must have some perspective at this age to realize how she broke her mother's heart into a million pieces. Unless she is just made of stone.

by Anonymousreply 556January 20, 2018 12:51 AM

R555, a synagogue? Middle eastern architecture. Read a goddamn book and take a break from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 557January 20, 2018 1:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558January 20, 2018 1:51 AM

SY is the pretext that gives him constant access to SY 2.0 & D 2.0. If they split, he might lose that. They aren't 12 anymore but do seem to be his next favorite age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559January 20, 2018 4:06 AM

Satchels dad died when he was a child

by Anonymousreply 560January 20, 2018 5:17 AM

Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561January 23, 2018 3:50 AM

Holy shit, R561, if Woody's lost Spain, it's game over for him.

by Anonymousreply 562January 23, 2018 5:58 AM

Mia is controlling Spain. She was raised there. She was also in an English convent. So she is now controlling a third of western europe. The people are systematically brainwashed. If they try to resist they are forced to sit through " blind terror" until the end credit.. Woody is finished

by Anonymousreply 563January 23, 2018 9:28 AM

r563 and don't forget Hitler was from Europe. And Hitler hated Jews like Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 564January 23, 2018 5:49 PM

God, is DL still talking about this ugly woman and her creepy, dweeby husband?

by Anonymousreply 565January 23, 2018 6:10 PM

I need to be serious and sincere for 1 sec here. One thing Mia is NOT is ugly.Say what you will about her but she was a GREAT beauty and is still remarkably pretty at 70 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 566January 23, 2018 6:35 PM

She's creepy, anaemic pretty; thus Rosemary. It's obvious she's brain, vitamin, or life-force deficient.

by Anonymousreply 567January 26, 2018 12:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!