Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Megan McCain on The View TWO

Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong fights for Republican Values each weekday morning

by Anonymousreply 600March 2, 2018 2:55 AM

Link to Thread One

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2018 4:15 PM

I caught a bit yesterday and the Senatrice was really condescending to Sunny, patting her on the hand and speaking slowly at one point after she asked a question. I was kind of amazed no one called him out on his obvious misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2018 4:21 PM

I believe that the Russians have Kompromat on Miss Graham. Picture HER nekkid!

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2018 4:37 PM

Michael Wolff should be an interesting guest for Megan

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2018 4:40 PM

"Finally a plus-size model, because I'm plus-size too."

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2018 5:39 PM

She is not plus-sized she is a thick waist-ed little stump.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2018 6:13 PM

“I can afford a bathing suit!!!!”

Why does even the most harmless statement come across as a defensive accusation?

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2018 6:37 PM

r7, because she is built like a tree stump.

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2018 7:21 AM

The little fire hydrant, Meghan, been giving side-eye to Michael Wolff since he joined the panel. OF COURSE, she was looking at her pre-written talking points.

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2018 3:51 PM

When she asked him if he thought she was a Jarvanka Republican I wished he'd replied "I have no idea, who are you?"

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2018 5:29 PM

She has her entire identity wrapped up in being the daughter of a senator and former presidential candidate. It makes her hard to watch because every time she comments on politics she comes across as a bitchy know it all.

Watch her work:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2018 5:29 PM

She's smug.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2018 5:46 PM

Keep repeating that Anna's on the denier's list Meggie......

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2018 6:46 PM

I want to do this to Meghan....repeatedly. I can not stand this smug nasty bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2018 7:10 PM

STFU Meghan, you are getting redundant!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2018 7:11 PM

Can she get through an episode with out mentioning her fucking father?

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2018 8:27 PM

i give her a month.

viewers don't like her snarkyness....

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2018 8:31 PM

Can anyone say her name without thinking of the T Rex song “Buick Mackane”?

“Megan! Megan! Megan McCain will ya.....”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2018 8:38 PM

Given that's her only credential r16........

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2018 9:02 PM

Go to 19:56 in the video and watch her cut off Wolff (the GUEST) with one of her famous "Let me finish." She is such a fucking bitch and she's always trying to trap her opponent aka co-host or guest. She's way too combative and defensive. It's a morning talk show Meghan. Calm the fuck down. Whoever said Sara is not missed should see now why Sara is so very missed.

We should start taking bets on when she'll be booted off the show. Exact dates not "when daddy takes a turn for the worse" kind of answer. Speaking of...has her father returned to DC?

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2018 10:45 PM

She has resting bitch face all the time.

And why is Whoopi so kind to her? She actually apologized the other day to Meghan before she asked Lindsay Graham a question about John McCain because she thought it was insulting to Meghan. WTF? Every time Jed opened her mouth, Whoopi was taking her head off.

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2018 10:56 PM

It goes against all reason R 21. Everyone knows what pushes Whoopi's buttons and Meghan's bs should send her completely over the edge yet she sits there and says nothing and when she does address Meghan it's in her polite voice. An anon in the first thread said it's because Whoopi likes John McCain but everyone has a limit. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2018 11:08 PM

OMG... She was off the rails today. This bitch makes cunt a verb. She cunted so hard today with Michael Wolff that I wanted to punch her in her fat fucking face .

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2018 3:02 AM

Whoever started this thread they should have titled it: Meghan McCain on The View STILL

by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2018 5:00 AM

She went down a list of people who have now tried to distance themselves from what they said. Typical. It was interesting that he copped to a single error.

She is just another Republican noise machine. Whoopie is giving her all the rope to hang herself.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2018 6:11 AM

Today she mentions how much they debunked yesterday in the book. I watched yesterday.....must have missed that.

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2018 5:08 PM

Best comedic moment of today's show was supplied by Marie-what-did-she-do-to-her-face-Osmond: "I believe in aging naturally." Mind you she could barely move her mouth when she spoke. Oh, my sides.

Meghan needs to be tested for uppers. She talks so damn fast and refuses to stop when someone tries to join the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2018 5:10 PM

Today when they showed the "no collusion" repetition clip she just sat there stone-faced. What's the matter Meghan? Couldn't figure out a way to debunk it?

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2018 5:28 PM

Heard a rumor that if McCain croaks or is forced to step down soon, the governor (Doug Ducey, Repub) will appoint none other than our Meghan to fill his seat until a special election is held as part of the November midterms.

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2018 5:28 PM

Don't Cry For Me Arizona!

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2018 5:35 PM

[quote]Best comedic moment of today's show was supplied by Marie-what-did-she-do-to-her-f-ace-Osmond: "I believe in aging naturally." Mind you she could barely move her mouth when she spoke. Oh, my sides.

Anyone else notice Marie Osmond very bad nose job? Why did she get this latest nose job? There was nothing wrong with her original nose. Today, her nose looked different from the last time I saw her on TV, so this would be her second or THIRD nose job!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2018 5:42 PM

You can always tell when Meghan is really mad about something...her neck and chest get red blotches and her foot shakes. The redder the neck and chest the angrier little Meghan is. I forgot what it was last week, but Meghan was so mad the blotches reached her chin and lower cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2018 5:56 PM

r32 because of the hi-def makeup that is used, and because she is so bloodless, the makeup people stop short of doing a full base on Meghan. That's why is it so obvious when she is upset and we see where the makeup stops and the anger begins. She is like a human mood ring.

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2018 6:42 PM

Oh, Dear. Our Megan has declared war on Megan Kelly.

Here’s Our Megan’s tweeted response to this dumb article about MKelly:

“I was publicly fat shammed early on in my career and it sent me to therapy. Trust me, there are real life ramifications for fat shaming of any kind, it is NEVER acceptable. We should be fostering a healthy culture that celebrates all women of all sizes.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2018 8:01 PM

I couldn't fucking believe her attitude when Michael Wolff was on discussing his book "Fire and Fury". The sneer on her face and the snarky way she asked her questions were very telling. I think I even saw her roll her eyes. They need to get rid of this unprofessional bitch!

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2018 8:08 PM

Yeah, I think I even heard an audible groan from Whoopi at one point, r35. And the points she raised were...pointless.

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2018 8:20 PM

When this bitch is fired, they'll be a parade down Fifth Ave!

by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2018 8:25 PM

01/11/2018:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2018 9:25 PM

R33 LOL

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2018 10:15 PM

Ooops! Marie said she believes in aging GRACEFULLY. Still the lol of the show for me.

by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2018 10:36 PM

My favorite thing I ever read on any thread on datalounge was a Meghan quote “Pies are Democrats and they MUST be destroyed”

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2018 10:40 PM

"Not a good day to be a Republican on this show!".....hair flip. Then of course Whoopi placates her with "But you're not a Trump Republican".

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2018 5:15 PM

Does Wendy have a thyroid condition or something?

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2018 5:29 PM

Yes, R43 Wendy does have a thyroid condition, she talked about it years ago on her show. Google is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2018 5:42 PM

I couldn't be bothered r44. Google is NOT my friend. For reasons known to them.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2018 5:46 PM

[quote]Google is NOT my friend. For reasons known to them.

Hilarious r45.

by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2018 5:47 PM

How the FUCK does Helen Mirren DO it?

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2018 5:48 PM

R44, She discussed it again yesterday on her show, especially about her eyes popping out of her head.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote]How the FUCK does Helen Mirren DO it?

Helen never had kids, that's how she does it! Kids suck the life out of you!

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2018 6:02 PM

I believe that Sir John Gielgud attributed it to her plucky asshole.

by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2018 6:04 PM

Meghan was less annoying than usual today BUT still easily a 6 or 7. She never dips below a 6

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2018 6:31 PM

For chrissakes, puhleeze get rid of that Jolly Rancher Grape lipstick!

by Anonymousreply 52January 12, 2018 6:41 PM

Yeah, but Whoopi gave her a platform today to discuss Megyn Kelly's comments about 'fat shaming.' Hi, I'm Meghan McCain and I'm a perennial victim!!!

I'll refrain from saying anything else lest I upset the fatties.

by Anonymousreply 53January 12, 2018 6:43 PM

Whoopi: "Megan, what's up with your mother? Katie Couric pointed out she has the eyes of a husky; what's the deal with that?"

by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2018 6:44 PM

The makeup artist must despise Meghan, because that goth dark purple lipstick doesn't suit her.

by Anonymousreply 55January 12, 2018 9:30 PM

Can this show afford full wardrobe and makeup and styling for everyone who sits at the table? Or is it just the stars —Whoopi and Joy — who get those perks?

My guess is that the purple lipstick is something Megan purchased at CVS.

by Anonymousreply 56January 12, 2018 9:38 PM

R55 LOL ya beat me to it. I actually think they let her go on air that way as a private joke between them. And can we get ONE fucking day where she doesn't mention being a conservative or droning on and on about military this or that?

by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2018 9:44 PM

Meghan is wearing Wet & Wild lipstick, it's made in China. Or another one of those cheap 99¢ lipsticks sold at Duane Reade.

by Anonymousreply 58January 12, 2018 9:57 PM

01/12/2018: Someone give Wendy Williams a glass of water. Please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 12, 2018 11:12 PM

Where was Joy today? Meghan was in her usual defensive mode.

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2018 5:22 PM

Joy and Meghan are making over each other's dressing rooms tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2018 6:52 PM

Tiresome bitch mentioned being the only conservative there and co-opted Rob Riggle's military story with her own military history. Again! Thank God she never served else we'd never hear the end of it. Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2018 10:27 PM

I hope others saw this morning show's when the panel was talking with Senator Dick Durbin, discussing the infamous shit-hole meeting. Durbin mentioned Meghan's father's views regarding immigration and what is in his heart to which she replied, "With all due respect Senator, I know what's in Senator Tom cotton's heart". As she said it, she rolled her eyes - AGAIN! - and then took a long sip from her mug, giving the camera the side-eye. Once again, she and The View are trending on Twitter and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 63January 17, 2018 3:37 PM

Durbin and McCain's exchange starts around 17:15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 17, 2018 4:12 PM

Jesus.....strident, smug, defensive.........

by Anonymousreply 65January 17, 2018 5:08 PM

I really wish we could stop suggesting she has anything of value to add just bc of who her dad is.

by Anonymousreply 66January 17, 2018 5:17 PM

Also....Rustic.....Americana....Ralph Lauren....

by Anonymousreply 67January 17, 2018 5:47 PM

[quote]I really wish we could stop suggesting she has anything of value to add just bc of who her dad is.

This 1000x! I'm tired of Meghan positioning herself as some type of Washington insider because of who her father is and her (short) time as a political commentator.

by Anonymousreply 68January 17, 2018 6:09 PM

The same could be said of guest co-host Alicia Menendez whose father is Sen Bob Menendez, R68.

Trump most likely said those things about poor countries like Haiti and certain African countries but I would ask those self-righteous senators such as Dick Durbin, Cory Booker and Kalinda Harris how many low income immigrants reside in their neighborhoods. I'm so goddamn sick and tired of assholes posing as the common man when in reality they are so far removed from the bills they pass and the laws they create it's joke to think they speak for the populace.

You guys should go research Castro emptying his jails and mental hospitals and shipping them all off to the US and the effect it's had on crime rates in Miami and also Arkansas (where many were relocated to Fort Chaffee where riots ensued along with masses of "refugees" escaping. Go ask Bill Clinton, who was Gov of Arkansas at the time how he felt about the arrival of these refugees.) Good times.

by Anonymousreply 69January 17, 2018 6:46 PM

Senator Durbin, you are a known liar and I like the taste of Tom Cotton's cum, are Democrats going to shut down the government knowing that Republicans control both houses of Congress and the WH?

by Anonymousreply 70January 17, 2018 11:15 PM

Of course she knows what's in Cotton's heart. It's as black as hers.

by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2018 11:20 PM

Oooo this abortion conversation is interesting.

Whoopi: If abortion is made illegal, women will shove coat hangers inside of themselves to end a pregnancy and will die as a result.

Miss Megan: I don’t care! Abortion is murder and should be made illegal!

by Anonymousreply 72January 18, 2018 3:14 PM

Never mind. Just as things got real, they cut to commercial. When they came back, Whoopi announced that they were changing topics. No more abortion talk.

by Anonymousreply 73January 18, 2018 3:19 PM

And here we go with the "I'm the conservative" shit again. Hey bitch, we know. God help us, we know. Quit starting everything you say with that. It doesn't make your words go down any easier.

by Anonymousreply 74January 18, 2018 9:35 PM

She knows what's in Tom Cotton's heart because she was at the occult ceremony where he was pulled through a portal to hell and given shape and form. The "heart" she speaks of is a lump of obsidian that has been enchanted with evil runes of life that are what Tom Cotton, or Xixtriniqikatalios, as he is known to Satan, built his human substance around. Of course, Tom isn't the only one with demonic energies infusing his being. When Meghan turns red it's because she's angry and squelching her half-demon nature and the makeup can only cover so much.

by Anonymousreply 75January 18, 2018 9:48 PM

r75, thank you, it finally makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 76January 18, 2018 11:25 PM

When you think you've heard it all, Meghan comes back with yet more "I'm a conservative" bullshit. This harpy brings nothing to this show, just the immature rantings of a whiny spoiled bitter poor-little-rich girl.

by Anonymousreply 77January 18, 2018 11:41 PM

I chuckled when Whoopie stated "You're my friend until you piss me off." Tick...tick...tick....

by Anonymousreply 78January 19, 2018 12:51 AM

Catherine Zeta Jones looks so much younger than Meghan. They really should not have both Paula and Meghan on at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 79January 19, 2018 3:58 PM

She's upgraded to a deep carnation pink lip......

by Anonymousreply 80January 19, 2018 5:09 PM

Our Meggy made it to the Stephanopoulos round table today.

She has now left all the other women on The View behind.

All HAIL MEGGY!!!

Let's see if she does another Sarah Haines giveaway...

by Anonymousreply 81January 21, 2018 9:31 PM

It was painfully obvious that Meggy was way out of her element on Stephanopolous today. She kept going to her goto View points just in a less shrill manner.

by Anonymousreply 82January 21, 2018 9:48 PM

Megan McCain is incredibly shrill, counter-intuitive and tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 83January 21, 2018 10:07 PM

I read Senator McCain would return to DC in Jan. but he was not present for the govt shutdown vote. I would assume he's not doing too well.

I think this is the link to Meghan's appearance on ABC's "this week with George Stephanopoulos."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 22, 2018 12:52 AM

If Tom Cotton didn't exist Stephen King would have to create him. He reminds me of an Undertaker.

by Anonymousreply 85January 22, 2018 1:51 AM

I think Whoopi finally hit the Meghan wall today. I can't wait for you guys to see the upload of today's show.

by Anonymousreply 86January 22, 2018 3:12 PM

How many fucking times is fatso gonna say “it’s attached to a spending bill”. She only has 1 talking point that she repeats over and over. She’s useless.

by Anonymousreply 87January 22, 2018 3:15 PM

When they came back after the break Meghan did NOT speak through the entire segment. Another commercial break - let's see what happens shall we.

by Anonymousreply 88January 22, 2018 3:22 PM

Oh, R86... It's gonna be a long day for me now. I'm at work.

by Anonymousreply 89January 22, 2018 3:33 PM

#FireMeghan was trending on Twitter for a small time this morning

by Anonymousreply 90January 22, 2018 3:33 PM

That was glorious r88. They camera caught Whoopi screaming at her as they were going to commercial and when they came back, Meghan didn't say anything. I can't wait till they decide Meghan's gone and really start going after her. She's awful, rude, mean and repetitive. She never makes any points that aren't parroted from the Republicunt daily blast.

by Anonymousreply 91January 22, 2018 3:43 PM

It’s attached to a spending bill. It’s attached to a spending bill.

by Anonymousreply 92January 22, 2018 4:20 PM

Today things got real between Whoopi and Megan. I was in favor of her coming because they need a conservative on the show but she's just a nutcase and she's gotten worse since she married that ultra conservative plagiarizing Ben..

She thinks because she supports gay rights that makes her cool all of her other views in life are whacked. I agree once her father passes she'll use that as an excuse to leave the view. The best conservative that they had was Nicole. They may be auditioning Anna for the panel and today Megan attacked her.

by Anonymousreply 93January 22, 2018 4:31 PM

When old buzzard McCain gets dumped in his grave, can his cunty daughter throw herself in as well? Pretty please?

by Anonymousreply 94January 22, 2018 4:33 PM

They had a conservative, R 93, in Jed, but they fired her. What I liked the most about Jed was that she really seemed to be having a blast doing the show - her dorky little dance to the theme music as they came out each morning. MM just seems miserable on the show, constantly complaining that she's tired of the fighting and needing to constantly explain herself. I'm sympathetic for her because of her dad - it must be personally a shit time in her life, but she is putting so much effort into her "conservative hero" brand that it's difficult to have too much sympathy. I think she deserves to be canned, but in another way I don't - it's so delicious watching her meltdowns, and I'm sure ABC is laughing all the way to the bank as viewership keeps going up.

by Anonymousreply 95January 22, 2018 4:36 PM

Jed is a libertarian or so she says so she's pro-choice and the show wanted a real ultra conservative and they got it in MM. She's just not a very smart conservative that's why Nicole Wallace was the perfect one to have on the panel. They'll keep her around as long as she wants to stay cause these bitch fights bring in ratings.

by Anonymousreply 96January 22, 2018 4:43 PM

Yowza....

by Anonymousreply 97January 22, 2018 5:11 PM

What was Joy doing during all this? Did she have that Chesire cat smile? This is so delicious. Meow!

by Anonymousreply 98January 22, 2018 5:24 PM

Behold: The View - 01/22/2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 22, 2018 5:39 PM

Guns were out in full force again Meghan today holy shit. Whoopi and Ana weren't taking an of her shit today. Meghan was literally left open mouthed when Whoopi effectively told her to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 100January 22, 2018 5:59 PM

I will only watch when they bring back the split screen

by Anonymousreply 101January 22, 2018 6:33 PM

r99 what time is Meghan's meltdown?

by Anonymousreply 102January 22, 2018 6:39 PM

Her vocal fry is so annoying. She's so condescending and smarmy to EVERYONE. "I know that DACA is important to you, Ana". What a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 103January 22, 2018 6:42 PM

Wow, she really DIDN'T say anything the segment after Whoopi looked like she was telling her to stfu. Meghan made that first segment completely toxic - talking over everyone, repeating her talking points ad nauseum, not listening to what anyone was saying (she's listening for keywords and possible insults/slights she can be offended by) to the point where no one else can say anything or finish a thought. They even let her open the discussion and she just refused to let anyone else speak.

by Anonymousreply 104January 22, 2018 6:56 PM

At one point during the argument with Ana, MM actually asked Ana why she was still a Republican. Ana should have said in her typical tell-it-like-is voice, “Bitch, YOU don’t get to decide what party I,or anybody else for that matter, belongs to!”

by Anonymousreply 105January 22, 2018 7:35 PM

R102, Meghan starts her rant at around 6:00 it builds to where Joy slams her index card on the table around 7:04 and then Whoopi finally blows around 7:09. It's talk show trash gold I tell ya. Gold!

by Anonymousreply 106January 22, 2018 9:09 PM

She started to get blotches on he next too.

by Anonymousreply 107January 22, 2018 9:40 PM

That's a sign of nerves, R107. I actually felt bad for her after Whoopi started yelling at her. During the next segment in which she uttered not a peep, she just sat there looking like a student who was just scolded for speaking out of turn.

by Anonymousreply 108January 22, 2018 9:47 PM

She really defines White Trash for me. Not that she necessarily comes from WT though her father was a loutish womanizer, cheater, and misogynist way before he was a P.O.W. and he still is. She is incapable of giving her point of view without being contentious and insulting. I liked Jebadiah because she could do that and conducted herself like a grown-up but she could still have fun and talk about other things besides politics. It's just that she was as appalled that Trump was president as the rest of us. Wallace wasn't really allowed to be political and was canned for not knowing enough about pop culture. And yet the awful Paula could consistently defend Trump and his policies. Whoopi hates her, too.

by Anonymousreply 109January 22, 2018 9:48 PM

Whoopi hates everyone except celebrity rapists and dog torturers.

by Anonymousreply 110January 22, 2018 9:51 PM

R108 you felt bad for her! This bitch NEVER lets anyone else speak and ALWAYS monopolizes the time on certain subjects. It's about time someone finally told her to STFU for ONCE so other people could have their say since she herself doesn't believe in letting other people do the same. She's gotten away with it for far too long. Whoopi is a cunt a lot of the time, but she was right on today.

by Anonymousreply 111January 22, 2018 10:06 PM

R108, you're shitting me, right?  It's not a sign of nerves in her case, it's anger.  It's the equivilant of somebody getting red in the face when they get angry.

by Anonymousreply 112January 22, 2018 10:13 PM

I'm R108 and yes, I felt bad for her. She was publicly humiliated and scolded like a child. I could tell by her behavior prior to the holiday break, she had been spoken to about her steamrolling way of talking over the co-hosts because she would seem to catch herself, stop talking at times and defer to Whoopi. I know it makes for good tv (I'm the one who posted about the outburst as it happened) but Whoopi is not a particularly good moderator and she handled the situation (per her usual) in an unprofessional manner. Imagine Babs going to commercial while flailing her hands and yelling at Meghan.

Remember when Bill O'Reilly was a guest and Barbara, Joy and Whoopi were interviewing him? He said Muslims were responsible for 9/11. Well, Whoopi and Joy went nuts started yelling at him and stormed off the set in the middle of the interview. Babs looked beyond mortified and had to apologize for their unprofessional behavior and continue the interview as a solo effort.

My point is, Whoopi and Joy can be huge drama queens when the situation arises and Meghan's got nothing on those two in that department.

Enjoy the vid. It's a classic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 22, 2018 10:38 PM

R113. I still don't feel bad for her. No one should have had to tell or have a talk with her about not constantly monopolizing time, interrupting people, or bulldozing her way through conversations. It's fucking common sense and common courtesy. I could see doing it every now and then( they all have at one point or another) but she did it ALL the time. Maybe this public scolding will make it stick for sure this time.

by Anonymousreply 114January 22, 2018 10:55 PM

That was kinda thrilling to watch. Whoopi yelling at Meghan McCain to shut up was kinda yellow

by Anonymousreply 115January 22, 2018 11:04 PM

And another thing, there's not enough popcorn in the world!

by Anonymousreply 116January 22, 2018 11:17 PM

Did she really roll her eyes at Ana Navarro after she said why it was personal?

And Sunny sipping that tea, knowing that Megs just got her ass handed to her.

by Anonymousreply 117January 22, 2018 11:21 PM

Let's be real they're all a bunch of bitches in their own way. There are many rumors about Joy and Whoopi going behind other hosts' backs in order to get them fired.

by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2018 11:36 PM

Joy herself was let go at one time so I'd be surprised if she did what you're intimating about her. She seems pretty laid back when she's not not in her Never Trump mode. She's 70+ years old and probably doesn't give a shit about a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2018 11:41 PM

I thought this was gonna be more juicy than you all made today's show to be. Whoopi's scolding wasn't even really directed at McCain. She directed it at everyone at the table and told them not to talk over each other.I thought it was going to be more pointed at McCain and it really wasn't. Still, she doesn't deserve to sit at the table. I am mystified on why she remained silent after the first segment. McCain was rude as hell to Ana though. No manners at all. I can't believe she asked how she is a republican.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2018 11:44 PM

R119, Joy loves the attention and jumped at the chance to come back to The View. She doesn't need the paycheck, her husband is retired and she's 75 fucking years-old. Why else would she waste her golden years working five days a week?

by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2018 11:45 PM

It wasn’t onstage that was the story. The backstage screaming match was the story

by Anonymousreply 122January 22, 2018 11:53 PM

R122, what have you heard? Are you The View insider?

by Anonymousreply 123January 23, 2018 12:08 AM

She really is a fat ugly mean cunt that should blow her husband in gratitude for marrying her out of that rich white privileged family.

by Anonymousreply 124January 23, 2018 12:17 AM

Have you seen the hubs, R124? They're evenly matched.

by Anonymousreply 125January 23, 2018 12:32 AM

R121 You call an hour a day work? Ask the makeup department what real work looks like.

by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2018 12:50 AM

r91 - I didn't catch that the first time but yes Whoopi was definitely yelling at McCain when they went to commercial, and Navarro was sitting there grinning...

That was more telling than the initial STFU that Whoopi did during the segment. FINALLY. She's been way too nice to McCain.

by Anonymousreply 127January 23, 2018 2:01 AM

The Whoopster clearly tied into Meghan after the show.

by Anonymousreply 128January 23, 2018 2:03 AM

Let's see if Megs shows up tomorrow. Rosie ain't the only fat gurl who can walk away.

by Anonymousreply 129January 23, 2018 2:04 AM

People here said Meghan didn't open her mouth during the next segment of the show. Not true. She didn't open her mouth for the next TWO segments of the show! Ha ha!

And I just love how she kept accusing other people of playing "partisan politics" in discussions about the shutdown, all the while trying to deflect any blame from Trump and the Rethugs. Yes, Meghan, because you're not playing partisan politics at all.

by Anonymousreply 130January 23, 2018 3:45 AM

They should have moved Meghan to the View Your Deal segment for penance.

by Anonymousreply 131January 23, 2018 4:36 AM

Oh View insider, please come back. Tell us everything. We promise to play nice and tell the haters to shut the fuck up every time they doubt you.

by Anonymousreply 132January 23, 2018 4:42 AM

I bet Meghan will be bubbly and fun on today’s show after yesterday’s talking too.

by Anonymousreply 133January 23, 2018 4:43 AM

Because she went home and masturbated with a crucifix while screaming that Whoopie's mother sucks cock in Hell...

by Anonymousreply 134January 23, 2018 4:50 AM

I finally watched and it didn't look as bad as you all are saying. She did look petulant during the next two segments and I'm guessing she got frustrated and said "I'm not gonna talk anymore." I also chuckled when Sunny made the comment they should all know what each other makes and it should be equal across the board. Hah! I'm lookin' at you Whoop.

by Anonymousreply 135January 23, 2018 5:17 AM

Ann Curry is such a natural host. She was accidentally taking over Whoopi's job when she said "and let's just remind the audience he's the author of the -- oh sorry whoopi it's your show" lol. Her temperament and way of speaking reminded me of Meredith Viera.

McCain was telling Ann how much she looked up to her, and I was like - girl have you learned nothing about how to behave on air?

by Anonymousreply 136January 23, 2018 5:47 PM

So I take it Stumpy showed up and was well behaved today?

by Anonymousreply 137January 23, 2018 5:57 PM

Yeah she wasn't as bad today - but sometimes you don't even know with her. The opening topic was the Jane Fonda / Megyn Kelly issue & it seemed like Meghan McCain was going to side completely with Kelly (because "my father was a POW") - but she didn't. She didn't really go into Fonda's protests much, but she did say that her anti-war protest has nothing to do with plastic surgery & she didn't like what Kelly did. She also said the conversation is just beneath The View (gurl... as if... this is View catnip)

Again, I think Curry had the best point - with the limited time on air and all these news stories out there, why do this crap. Joy said what someone else basically did in the Kelly / Fonda thread - "how much surgery have you had bitch?" lol. Then she apologized for saying "bitch" - because supposedly she "likes Megan Kelly" but also probably because she doesn't want the drama either.

by Anonymousreply 138January 23, 2018 6:04 PM

Oh the ""how much surgery have you had bitch?" is what Joy wanted Fonda to say back to Kelly... that was worded badly.

by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2018 6:04 PM

Ann Curry is so dreadful. She reports the news and speaks as if she doesn’t want to wake the baby. Oh, and touching Brad Pitt in Cannes is appropriate news content but the Megan Kelly/Jane Fonda fight is not unworthy.

Off to PBS obscurity where you belong. The old people will appreciate your whispered presentation of “real” news.

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2018 6:19 PM

Fat Elsa was definitely on her best behaviour today. Her stupid "this is beneath us at the View" got some eye rolls. How would she know? She's been there for ten minutes. She's such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2018 6:28 PM

The Cunt of Monte Crisco

by Anonymousreply 142January 23, 2018 7:39 PM

lol @ "Fat Elsa"

Let it Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

by Anonymousreply 143January 23, 2018 9:31 PM

She must be stopped. She's even getting regular GMA appearances now.

by Anonymousreply 144January 24, 2018 12:27 PM

Here's the thing, since Meghan joined The View, the ratings have actually gone up. Now, I don't think her joining the show was really the major cause of that, I think it has more to do with the current political climate, but clearly they won't tamper with her yet. I think once the audience q's come in for the season (every year for the past few years the show has done audience focus groups to see who are the most popular and least popular hosts) they'll like fire her in the summer. They canned Jed, Raven, Michelle, and Candace (mutual decision allegedly) because of low q's. Paula is only one twice a month now because of her audience q's she's only still there because allegedly she's friends with one of the major Executives at ABC News.

by Anonymousreply 145January 24, 2018 12:35 PM

The View airs at an hour when there are basically just two demographics watching: house-frau white women (who voted for Trump) and unemployed opioid addicts (also Trump voters). Megan won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 146January 24, 2018 1:21 PM

Retired ball busting nurse, feminist, and pothead. I voted for she who shall be disparaged until the end of time. You assume a lot. I switch between TV, CNN, and MSNBC. Sometimes I watch Netflix. Sometimes I actually turn off the t.v. and read a BOOK. Guess what I'm reading at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 147January 24, 2018 6:24 PM

The View is clearly trying to reform Meghan's image with viewers. The tried to have do a funny segment with Joy where they get their dressing rooms redesigned and now she's doing a get to know Meghan thing on The View's facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 148January 24, 2018 6:34 PM

I'll hazard a guess r147. Based on your stated interests/lifestyle, I see you skimming A Stress Analysis of a Strapless Evening Gown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 24, 2018 6:44 PM

on 1-24-2018 Meghan was not a vile cunt.

She brought up lack of inclusion in the Repub party and how he bestie Clay Aiken held her hand while her titties were tittie-gramed.

by Anonymousreply 150January 24, 2018 10:14 PM

Excuse me fucking idiot ar R146, you haven't a clue when it comes to the average View audience. Conservative women hate this show and attack it every chance they get. I happen to have voted for Hillary, I am home during the day because I am financially independent, I don't take opioides (you dumbass) and Meghan's ass will be out the door as soon as daddy kicks it.

by Anonymousreply 151January 24, 2018 10:39 PM

Did Clay fondle Megan’s titties during the exam? He seems like a pussy/tit hound.

by Anonymousreply 152January 25, 2018 8:03 AM

lol Meghan loves her gay friends. Why the hell is Clay (who ran as a democrat, btw) best friends with that cow? She went on and on about how close they are.

Yes, and r151 is right. R146 is an idiot...for even more reasons. If that's the demo that they wanted, the WHOLE cast would be republicans, as would be The Talk and The Real. People who watch these shows aren't in that imaginary demo in R146's head.

by Anonymousreply 153January 25, 2018 9:49 AM

Today Meghan said she wear a 12/14 right and am a size 2.

by Anonymousreply 154January 25, 2018 10:29 PM

To cut Meg some slack, it’s hard to tell how big she is since she wears baggy and “flowy” clothes.

I have a female friend who dresses in a similar style. She has a small waist but avoids form-fitting clothes since they always make her big boobs look ginormous. She likes her big boobs but doesn’t want them “on display” 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 155January 25, 2018 11:06 PM

Our Meghan has big tits which drop past a nonexistent waist directly to her hips and thighs.

At least she like to drink.

by Anonymousreply 156January 26, 2018 5:34 AM

Seems like Meggie has been well behaved since the fight.

by Anonymousreply 157January 27, 2018 6:43 PM

Whoopie put the LESBIAN CURSE on her - if she crosses the line again, the red blotches will spread to her face!

by Anonymousreply 158January 27, 2018 7:22 PM

Sorry I did not want to hear about her and tubby husband doing the nasty.

by Anonymousreply 159January 27, 2018 7:49 PM

R159, what did she say? All I caught was the sign-off when she was holding her head down in utter embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 160January 27, 2018 10:14 PM

r160, C-cup was sharing a cabin with Meghan on a cruise and walked up to her door to hear a VERY vocal Meghan fucking her boyfriend (future husband).

Meghan should thank C-cup for validating that the hubby is not FORCED to have sex with her. However, it was before they got married.

by Anonymousreply 161January 27, 2018 11:11 PM

Ah, okay. Thank you, R161.

by Anonymousreply 162January 28, 2018 1:28 AM

The husband

HOT LOUD SEX!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 28, 2018 1:42 AM

They are both gross. It's laughable how May-Gun goes on about her "hot sexy" husband. That man is not hot or sexy! Neither is she. They're nothing but two annoying ReThug trolls, they deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 164January 28, 2018 3:13 AM

Friday’s shows are the best. More light hearted and Joy can get Meg laughing.

by Anonymousreply 165January 28, 2018 3:32 AM

And C-Cup stole Stephanie March's glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 28, 2018 6:48 AM

Whoever that guest co-host was on Friday is fucking annoying! She irritated me in the first minute. Don’t know her name. Don’t want to know her name and don’t want to see her co-host ever again. She made Mee-ghan moew bearable.

by Anonymousreply 167January 28, 2018 10:04 AM

Kirsten Gillibrand is giving Meghan a run for the money in the red chest dept. She must be a nervous wreck. Meghan has a cold and when she goes on the attack she sounds like a pissed off Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

No offense to Kirsten but she comes across as just another textbook politician who answers with talking points, talking points, talking points.

by Anonymousreply 168January 29, 2018 3:31 PM

Meghan has been VERY quiet and non-confrontational this morning. I think she's only made two or three of her usual "fiery" political comments.

by Anonymousreply 169January 29, 2018 3:34 PM

I'm torn today... I hate Megan with heat of 1000 suns, but I will never forgive Gillebrand for her hatchet job on Al Franken.

by Anonymousreply 170January 29, 2018 3:42 PM

Kirsten and Meghan deserve each other. Neither will be President.

by Anonymousreply 171January 29, 2018 3:46 PM

Meghan was sick and too tired to pus her crap today. Kirsten is a 80% Democrat, 20% cunt. I'll keep her.

by Anonymousreply 172January 29, 2018 9:03 PM

lol @ Meghan trying so hard to peddle her repub bullshit through all that phlegm. Joy was like "what? what are you saying??" in the first segment. Meg was talking about "what if obama was president and my father read from a book that said bad things about him"

Obama isn't a thin skinned baby - why would he have cared. In 8 years did you ever see anything from him like what you see from Trump DAILY? Gurl please.

by Anonymousreply 173January 29, 2018 9:52 PM

Miracles do happen. Meghan is off today because she's off to DC for the SOTU address and her replacement Ana Navarro is sitting in. The plot thickens...

by Anonymousreply 174January 30, 2018 3:04 PM

Why would she need to leave for DC so soon? She could have easily caught an Acela after the taping and arrived in DC with plenty of time to relax and freshen up before the big show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 175January 30, 2018 3:12 PM

No idea, R175. I was walking between rooms when Whoopi was talking about the flu and assumed Meghan was sick but then Whoopi mentioned her after the fact saying she was enroute to DC. I assume she's doing interviews and it's most likely a combo visit with the hubs/remote work for the show.

I just watched Rose McGowan's interview and she was fucking amazing. I usually watch all interviews with a critical eye but she was very forthcoming and it was an interesting interview. When they upload on ytube I'll link it here. I noticed ABC finally bought a clue and are now uploading on ytube but they probably wait until all time zones have viewed the show so I'll try to find one of the lovely illegal uploads.

by Anonymousreply 176January 30, 2018 3:57 PM

Did anyone ask Rose why she supported convicted pedophile, Victor Salva when she was doing one of his movies?

by Anonymousreply 177January 30, 2018 4:15 PM

R177 I mentioned it on another thread - she basically gave a long, rambling non-answer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 30, 2018 4:17 PM

Thanks, r178, I think I'll skip The View today. I really hate how McGowan tried to hijack a movement for her own personal gain. She wasn't a part of the original interviews and she took money from Weinstein yet she portrays herself as the person who took down Weinstein. He rosesarmy hashing was so self serving whereas metoo recognized what was happening as a movement belonging to no one. Her condemnation of anyone who hasn't spoken out is so hypocritical given her own comments on Salva.

More credit should go to women like Ashley Judd and Courtney Love and not someone with a book to promote.

by Anonymousreply 179January 30, 2018 4:25 PM

I disagree, R179. Maybe you should actually watch the interview with an open mind and form your own opinion not based on hearsay.

by Anonymousreply 180January 30, 2018 6:02 PM

I've heard enough from Rose McGowan directly over the past few months to know that I don't need to hear from Rose McGowan again, r180, particularly while she is promoting a book about herself. I really find her hijacking the movement distasteful. And her crazy ass tweets even drew scorn from people who knew her and were friendly of her.

by Anonymousreply 181January 30, 2018 7:05 PM

January 30, 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 30, 2018 7:34 PM

Isn't this fucking thread supposed to be about me? Goddamit! I'm the conservative voice and support the troops. My dad was a POW and I'm a plus size gal. Did I leave anything out?

by Anonymousreply 183January 30, 2018 9:19 PM

Yes, Meggie, you left off that your brother is a soldier and you know what's in the hearts and minds of the deplorables.,

by Anonymousreply 184January 30, 2018 9:21 PM

R184 Well, I thought that was implicit.

by Anonymousreply 185January 30, 2018 9:52 PM

Joy was out today but Meghan was back. I never realized how much Joy picks up the slack for Whoopi until she was on her own today. Whoopi just floundered trying to make her point and by the end of the discussion segments she was resorting to stand up material. It was bad.

by Anonymousreply 186January 31, 2018 4:19 PM

01/31/2018:

That youtube channel I thought was legit is just another uploader looking for subscribers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187January 31, 2018 8:04 PM

I'm guessing the glasses are supposed to make her look smarter because God knows you wouldn't get that from her conversations.

by Anonymousreply 188February 1, 2018 11:58 PM

Those frames are en vogue

by Anonymousreply 189February 2, 2018 12:01 AM

Does May-Gun actually NEED eyeglasses or is she obsessed with her friend Sea Cuppy?

by Anonymousreply 190February 2, 2018 12:54 AM

She said her eye was swollen or something.

by Anonymousreply 191February 2, 2018 2:10 AM

Her fug hubby probably jerked off in her eye. Little Miss Conservative must be a Bukake Babe!

by Anonymousreply 192February 2, 2018 3:09 AM

She's on Colbert tonight.

by Anonymousreply 193February 2, 2018 3:34 AM

She's swearing like a sailor on Colbert. I think it's the Ana Navarro effect.

by Anonymousreply 194February 2, 2018 4:22 AM

Cunt is as cunt does, r194.

And Ana is no cunt.

by Anonymousreply 195February 2, 2018 11:43 PM

Even Star Jones being back for a visit is more tolerable than Meghan. Who is the View going to replace Meghan with?

by Anonymousreply 196February 6, 2018 3:19 PM

Anna

by Anonymousreply 197February 6, 2018 3:31 PM

How funny that in 2018, Star Fucking Jones is a welcome presence on the View.

She must have gotten all of that cuntiness out of her system. She’s too old and tired to cunt anymore.

by Anonymousreply 198February 6, 2018 4:49 PM

r198, longevity is a game and Bah-Bah has lost this one.

by Anonymousreply 199February 6, 2018 8:23 PM

How’s Star’s husband Al? lol

by Anonymousreply 200February 6, 2018 8:29 PM

#StumpsForTrump

by Anonymousreply 201February 6, 2018 8:45 PM

Cunty Moogan was in full flower again today. Head shaking, eye-rolling, Joy-baiting, military pimping, Trumping, false equivalencing, blah blah blah. Lots of military referencing for someone who's never been on the frontlines.

by Anonymousreply 202February 6, 2018 8:53 PM

But her ...FATHER!!!

by Anonymousreply 203February 6, 2018 9:18 PM

I’d love for some grizzled military expert to say to Meg on air:

“Ms. McCain, I know John McCain. And you, ma’am, are no John McCain!”

by Anonymousreply 204February 6, 2018 9:44 PM

The cunt kept annoying Obama's advisor & saying "Does Obama REGRET not stopping Russia?" - and again "so does he REGRET it??"

by Anonymousreply 205February 7, 2018 3:36 PM

Yikes. I just glanced up and caught her. That's some red lipstick she's got smeared on there. Capital R Capital E Capital D with exclamation mark red.

by Anonymousreply 206February 7, 2018 5:34 PM

No R198, Star corrected Whoopi on-air on the proper pronunciation of Sara Haine's daughter's name. She's still a cunt and I'm sure Whoopi gave some producer an earful when the show was over.

The baby is named after Sara's mother, Sandra. Whoopi pronounced it "Sahndra" instead of the typical American "Sand rah" and Star couldn't wait to one-up Whoopi in front of everyone. She's still a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 207February 7, 2018 5:35 PM

I couldn't believe Star literally said "SINCE WHOOPI GOT IT WRONG" or something like that... not only did she get the name right, but she went above and beyond to announce that whoopi had the wrong name!

by Anonymousreply 208February 7, 2018 5:44 PM

Well. Talk about sassy r208!

by Anonymousreply 209February 7, 2018 6:35 PM

Star is the least of anyone's problems. Meghan needs to be put in her place and no one seems to have the guts to do so.

For a former teacher, even Joy can't seem to shut that repetitive nonsense spewing troll up! Why can't anyone explain to Meghan she only has a career because of who her father is and also because of her entitled privileged background.

Deep down, if Meghan has one ounce of self-awareness, she must realize she's nothing without her family connections. I really do feel for young women who are actually intelligent and have their own actual thoughts about specific subjects, a young woman without connections must be out there, one who is truly qualified for that job. Some woman who doesn't repeat the same old vapid talking GOP points which Meghan spews daily.

Nicole Wallace was more than qualified and she didn't have such a grating personality as that walking potato Meghan. Can't wait until Meghan is finally fired. I can't even stand her childish whiny voice.

by Anonymousreply 210February 7, 2018 11:35 PM

Joy’s job isn’t to control the other ladies. I actually appreciate that Joy shuts her mouth to let Megan spew her nonsense so that the world can learn directly from the source how dumb and misguided she is.

Don’t shut Megan up. That just makes her the victim. Give her more cameras and more microphones. America will not like what it hears.

by Anonymousreply 211February 7, 2018 11:41 PM

Valerie Jarrett was the never seen senior advisor to President Obama. Remember those days when we really did not know who was running the government because it ran the way it was supposed to? That is when we did not live in a constant shit storm.

Oh, and fuck Meghan for always trying to get a liberal gotcha. Fuck her.

And I cannot wait till daddy-o drops and she is all on her own.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 212February 7, 2018 11:43 PM

[quote]Joy’s job isn’t to control the other ladies. I actually appreciate that Joy shuts her mouth to let Megan spew her nonsense so that the world can learn directly from the source how dumb and misguided she is. Don’t shut Megan up. That just makes her the victim. Give her more cameras and more microphones. America will not like what it hears.

I never said Joy or anyone else the panel was there to "control" another panel member. The point is, Meghan is CODDLED because her father is dying. Meghan should be treated as any other person whose views are absurd. Meghan lies as much as all the other FOX talking head morons.

Not one person on the panel ever directly says, "Meghan, do you have another actual REAL explanation....." It's just the same bullshit EVERYDAY from Meghan, she supposedly hates Trump, yet seems to find a way to back up his braindead nonsense. Meghan is a fucking useless hypocrite.

The Dems watching The View already know Meghan isn't a valid or even rational spokesperson for the GOP, maybe she's great for the new GOP/Tea party contingent, which is filled with even more haters than it was in the past. They're an obvious bunch of racist, homophobic, anti-women, anti-immigration, anti-working/middle class, anti-regulations (regulations which keep people healthy) and all the rest of the negativity, which, in the end, will hurt the majority of Americans. I sure hope we have country left when Little Hands Mussolini is done with it.

If that annoying Meghan bitch had an actual conscience, she wouldn't be spewing her repetitious hate on a daily basis. She's only in it for the fame, she sure doesn't need the money.

by Anonymousreply 213February 8, 2018 12:06 AM

Meghan has so many irritating qualities, it's difficult to know where to start in naming them. One which has been coming to the forefront more and more is the fact that The View's home audience, and presumably most of the studio audience, is left/liberal-leaning. So, whenever Meghan says anything supportive of Trump, the react negatively toward and then she actually berates the audience. ("I don't appreciate anyone booing the President.", "Can everyone stop cheering", etc). She also has the bad habit of looking directly at the camera - or possibly the audience while she's on camera - when angry/annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 214February 8, 2018 3:49 AM

Joy did reference Moogan's bullshit at one point with "That's a lie." The cunt shook her head, rolled her eyes and pouted.

by Anonymousreply 215February 8, 2018 8:33 AM

Lol at Moogan. I like that almost as much as Plump.

by Anonymousreply 216February 8, 2018 8:54 AM

Yes, good point r212 - that's why I forgot her name at r205.

I could've googled but I figured he had dozens of advisors & would've gotten the wrong one anyway.

by Anonymousreply 217February 8, 2018 9:16 AM

Gather 'round boys and girls. It's Friday, Whoopi is off and (thank you, Jesus) Joy and Meghan are going at it. I'll try to link when they upload.

Nancy Grace is the guest co-host and Joy seems to hate her, too. Sonny is trying to be a substitute Whoopi buffer but I have a feeling she'll be crying before the show is over.

by Anonymousreply 218February 9, 2018 3:13 PM

Oooo, girl!! They went IN, this morning!!!!

by Anonymousreply 219February 9, 2018 3:16 PM

lol. What was the fight about?

by Anonymousreply 220February 9, 2018 3:17 PM

I thought today would be the day that Moogan jumped on the table, took a shit, and walked off the show. But, no. She is just sulking because Joy hurt her whittle feewlings.

by Anonymousreply 221February 9, 2018 3:20 PM

Has anyone asked her why Christopher Steele passed the dossier onto a McCain aide, who then gave it to McCain, who gave it to the FBI? What is McCain's role in this?

by Anonymousreply 222February 9, 2018 3:32 PM

The panel was discussing the latest news about WH employee Porter's spousal abuse and how Gen Kelly and the rest of the admin protected him and Joy said it was disgusting how Trump and his supporters are supporting Porter. Meghan went off on how people "shouldn't politicize abuse" and Joy countered that Trump (and his admin) have given tacit approval/support to racism, misogyny and now abuse which led to Meghan screeching about how Trump supporters were being picked on, yadda yadda

by Anonymousreply 223February 9, 2018 3:33 PM

Between Megan and Nancy Grace I may actually bear witness to the ever elusive "My ears were bleeding."

by Anonymousreply 224February 9, 2018 3:38 PM

I was waiting for them to do the infamous split screen but you would have just seen Meghan sitting there sulking.

by Anonymousreply 225February 9, 2018 3:45 PM

When they went to the last commercial break, they were talking about Quincy Jones dating Ivanka...... Joy made a comment about Ivanka having a thing for "daddy", and as the camera cut away, Meghan was seen shaking her head and cussing under her breath. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 226February 9, 2018 3:50 PM

Meghan is surely eating an entire cheesecake with a side of nachos at this very moment.

by Anonymousreply 227February 9, 2018 4:02 PM

Just leave Meghan, please.

by Anonymousreply 228February 9, 2018 4:13 PM

Oh wow they really did get into it. Meghan wanted everyone to know that she was going on Van Jones to reveal her TRUE cunt.

by Anonymousreply 229February 9, 2018 4:30 PM

my sense from watching the show this week it that all the co-hosts are done with Meghan even Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 230February 9, 2018 4:44 PM

02/09/2018: Let the fun begin!

The uploads for today's ep seem to be about 27:00 in length. They may have cut out the interview with the douchey Joel McHale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231February 9, 2018 6:48 PM

Any time the Repubs get called out for some shit, Moogan burps out the "Stop politicizing" or "On both sides", her automatic go to defense. If it wasn't for daddy, they would have ground her up a long time ago. They should remind her, on a daily basis, that daddy thought Sarah Palin was a good idea. That would surely make her tits explode.

by Anonymousreply 232February 9, 2018 8:02 PM

When things get heated, Meghan always says “You know what” and then never finishes her sentences. I always WANT her to say “You know what, I’m outta here”. And she walks out. Can’t stand that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 233February 9, 2018 8:29 PM

Yeah, and Van Jones is Sooooo excited for her to be on his show. Saw him on CNN this morning bragging that he has a very sympathetic republican on his show. Ugh. That bitch is anything but!

by Anonymousreply 234February 9, 2018 8:39 PM

Wow, not only did Meg accuse Joy of laughing at a domestic abuse victim, she accused the entire studio audience of the same thing!

Is she dense? Could she really not know why the audience was laughing? Or did she say that just to position herself as the morally superior one in the room?

Shades of Rosie vs Lisbitch when Hassle-blech said that Rosie hoped that American troops would fail.

Disagree with Joy and Rosie all you want but neither one could possibly be as evil as they’ve been accused of being by the Repubicunts on this show.

by Anonymousreply 235February 9, 2018 9:10 PM

Joy ain't having any of the Republicunt's shit! You go girl!

by Anonymousreply 236February 9, 2018 9:38 PM

Elizabeth was basically the GWB of that era. Hated her so much when she was on. In retrospect, I'd rather have her back than this....if it was the only choice I had.

They fucked up so bad by firing Jed over an interview question. The panel fiiinnallly had some cohesion after switching around for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 237February 9, 2018 9:52 PM

Thank you, one and all.

by Anonymousreply 238February 9, 2018 10:45 PM

“I can’t wait to be on Van Jones’ show where I can explain my point of view’”

Joy should’ve said, “Bitch, you’re the cohort of s network show. You’re on air right now! Tell your story here, don’t do it on some other network. You work for ABC, remember????”

Poor Van.

by Anonymousreply 239February 9, 2018 11:47 PM

Megcunt always reframes an issue in a non Republican lens and when she gets called out for it she loses her white privilege shit. Yes, the president is racist and misogynist and he cares about it less than Megcunt does. She can knit her eyebrows for an entire show.

by Anonymousreply 240February 10, 2018 8:04 AM

Urf, Van Jones is kissing her ass. I hope he’s joking.

by Anonymousreply 241February 10, 2018 11:06 PM

in the intro, called her "the living embodiment of decency, civility, and sanity"

wtf...

by Anonymousreply 242February 10, 2018 11:10 PM

The Dolce & Gabbana tag has been sticking out of the back of her top the whole time (through the commercial... someone at cnn sees it & doesn't care to inform her)

Also, I never would've guessed that was D & G... looks more like JCP on her.

by Anonymousreply 243February 10, 2018 11:28 PM

I'm sure it's just her homage to Minnie Pearl r243.

by Anonymousreply 244February 10, 2018 11:31 PM

Van should have pinned her down and made her squirm when she admitted to being resigned to Trump.

At the opening of the Show, Van said that America needs heroes who will stand up to Trump. He should have made it crystal clear to the audience that Megan is NOT a hero. She’s a sheep who will ignore Trump’s madness since he’s a Republican. She’s pathetic and Van should have called her out.

by Anonymousreply 245February 10, 2018 11:31 PM

Is she FINALLY getting a chance to explain her point of view?

by Anonymousreply 246February 10, 2018 11:34 PM

Van was waaaaay too nice. He obviously has not been watching The View. Meghan also threw some shade at the cohosts...at one time calling them legends but then saying they are the most liberal people she's ever encountered in her life - as if it were some sort of illness. Uh, dear, the cohosts represent most of the population. Why do you think Joy, the "legend", has been there 20 years...and likewise Whoopi has been there for 11.

Also, Van probably needs guests for his show - so being a "gotcha" type wouldn't help at this stage. How often does his show even come on? Is it regular or a special?

by Anonymousreply 247February 11, 2018 12:00 AM

They're biding their time now because of Sara Haines absence, but I think Meghan will be gone by end of summer at the latest. The producers and her will jointly spin it as her not being a good fit for the show, and Meghan will go on FOX news to complain about how they had it in for her in the first place. It's a disaster. She's not well liked by the audience and none of the other co hosts (except Whoopi) show much enthusiasm for her.

Ana Navarro will get the spot and the panel will go back to being good again.

by Anonymousreply 248February 11, 2018 12:17 AM

I hope you're right, R248. I think she's horrid and a phony who wants "cool points" for being pro-gay marriage but also will defend Trump and his bullshit at nearly every turn, not to mention his batshit-crazy supporters. Interestingly, though, Sunny went on Wendy Williams' show this past week and talked about how she and Meghan have really hit it off and often go out to drink together after the taping. I personally don't buy it but there you go.

by Anonymousreply 249February 11, 2018 12:30 AM

Take a drink every time she says," My father.." You will be drunk after five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 250February 11, 2018 12:34 AM

It’s funny/sad that Meg thinks that the studio audience—that consists of a totally new group of random people from all over the world every day—is made up of liberals.

No, dear. The audience is made up of people with all sorts of poitical views but the vast majority is sane and has common sense and therefore laughs at your bullshit.

She’d be so much happier if she wasn’t so fuckng delusional.

by Anonymousreply 251February 11, 2018 12:35 AM

R249 I've read several hosts say they loved the gig because they were out of there before noon so is Sunny saying they're drinking that early in the day? Move over Kathy Lee and Hoda!

by Anonymousreply 252February 11, 2018 8:11 AM

As much as I would like to lick EVERY part of Van Jones and as much as I like him when he's a guest panellist, he's a terrible interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 253February 11, 2018 9:43 AM

Should I be embarrassed that I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Van Jones until hearing his name on The View Friday? Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 254February 11, 2018 10:32 AM

Sherri Sheppard should not go sleeveless. The fat under her arms is disgusting. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 255February 12, 2018 3:09 PM

Meghan goes back to talking points. Now I know why Republicans are so misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 256February 12, 2018 8:42 PM

Why does this show feel they have to lean so much on comedians? They've got Joy and Whoopie so Sherri was always gonna be superfluous. Must be the grinning, bubbly personality the fraus like with their morning coffee cause it sure ain't her insight and wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 257February 12, 2018 9:49 PM

Sherri was there to plug her show dates. The View is very generous in letting former table-mates show up to plug shit. Plus Sherri is interesting. I hope Megunt takes a few months off after her father passes. I hope they bring back Jed to "fill in".

by Anonymousreply 258February 12, 2018 11:44 PM

Today they were talking about Mike Pence's hypocritical (not to mention diplomatically foolish and damaging) refusal to stand for the united Korea team at the Olympics. Meghan first said she would do the same thing (though she had a conniption over the Democrats' refusal to stand for Trump at the SOTU), then casually stated that the Olympics often "get political," going back to Hitler's refusal to acknowledge "somebody" (I assume she meant Jesse Owens) at the Berlin games in 1936. She seemed completely unaware of the implications of her very matter-of-fact comparison. Speaks volumes to me that Republicans of her ilk can sink to such depths, consciously or not, in defense of their warped and dangerous worldview.

by Anonymousreply 259February 13, 2018 12:09 AM

Yes, but Whoopi corrected her and Meg's face fell to the floor. Of course, Whoopi was humble about it. But Meghan's still clearly intimidated by Whoopi, hence why she sucks up to her.

If Whoopi treated Meghan the way she treated Jed, Paula and sometimes treats Sunny, Meghan would be reduced to tears in seconds.

by Anonymousreply 260February 13, 2018 12:15 AM

R260, you are so on point. No one could've said it better.

by Anonymousreply 261February 13, 2018 12:32 AM

Big M also displayed a mellower tone with Joy during that convo but Joy obviously ain't worswhipping at the McCain altar like Whoopie and still threw some shade at Rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 262February 13, 2018 12:53 AM

[quote]Meghan first said she would do the same thing (though she had a conniption over the Democrats' refusal to stand for Trump at the SOTU), then casually stated that the Olympics often "get political," going back to Hitler's refusal to acknowledge "somebody" (I assume she meant Jesse Owens) at the Berlin games in 1936.

One of the many issues I have with Rethugs is how they smugly take hypocrisy to immeasurable heights.

by Anonymousreply 263February 13, 2018 11:08 AM

That Sherri is so god damned dumb! I hope today was the last of her guest co-hosting.

by Anonymousreply 264February 13, 2018 4:06 PM

Get...that...cunt...outta there.

by Anonymousreply 265February 13, 2018 5:09 PM

r249 - "Interestingly, though, Sunny went on Wendy Williams' show this past week and talked about how she and Meghan have really hit it off and often go out to drink together after the taping. I personally don't buy it but there you go."

I don't buy it either after that brief back and forth they had today. It was rather obvious.

by Anonymousreply 266February 13, 2018 5:23 PM

I thought the reason Whoopi never challenges Meghan is because Whoopi is the one who helped to get her the slot on the VIew. No?

by Anonymousreply 267February 13, 2018 5:28 PM

Can I say one thing? Can I say one thing? Can I say one thing? Can I............

by Anonymousreply 268February 13, 2018 5:35 PM

r268 and when you say one thing it is never one thing, never one thing, never one thing.

by Anonymousreply 269February 13, 2018 6:15 PM

You know what You know what You know what

by Anonymousreply 270February 13, 2018 6:52 PM

Don't interrupt me. I'm not done.

by Anonymousreply 271February 13, 2018 6:57 PM

Thanks to curiosity inspired by this and the original thread, I checked out some of The View videos earlier tonight. Someone please pass her a note suggesting avoidance of pulling the 'intellectually-honest/dishonest' twins from her safe-word arsenal before someone creates a five-minute compilation video. She couldn't barricade her flash-flood temper for the first ten minutes of the show? Even she has to acknowledge the loud ticking of the timer. Sunny vs Megan starts around 5:30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 13, 2018 8:43 PM

I watched a bit of the show today and when it got heated (again) I noticed Meghan was literally squirming in her seat. I actually thought she was about to get up and exit the stage. I don't understand how she is so ill-equipped to deal with others of differing opinions.

She has a such a victim complex and one would think her years in the media (yes, I know she has been with mostly conservative outfits) would have prepared her for this type of interaction. It's nothing more than people who have opposing political views having a discussion, same as I do with my friends. Big deal.

by Anonymousreply 273February 13, 2018 10:47 PM

R273 I totally thought that Meghan was going to get up and walk out today. She looked so close to doing it.

by Anonymousreply 274February 13, 2018 11:21 PM

She can’t and won’t but she should stop taking everything so personally. She’d be much happier.

by Anonymousreply 275February 13, 2018 11:35 PM

If I played a drinking game for every time she references her father, the military or conservatives, I'd be dead from cirrhosis of the liver.

by Anonymousreply 276February 14, 2018 1:06 AM

Pretty much r276.....

by Anonymousreply 277February 14, 2018 2:09 AM

Where’s Van Jones? I need him to fawn over me a little more and make me believe that I’m such a great Murican.

by Anonymousreply 278February 14, 2018 2:27 AM

Pretty sure Meghan’s days are numbered. If you look at the View’s Instagram feed, all the commenters do is hate on her.

I felt the show really hit its stride with Jed, so it’s frustrating that this is who they chose to replace her with. Meghan is simply out of her depth. I’m sick of her “you know whats,” her morally superior posturing, and her pathetic attempts at “gotcha” questions with liberal guests. I was laughing at my TV when she tried to go toe-to-toe with Valerie Jarrett.

In a weird way, I think the other hosts try to placate her by throwing her a bone here and there (this usually involves some praise of her father).

Another thing I can’t stand about Meghan is how she uses her gay friends for some kind of street cred. She always plays herself up as a “queer dear,” but I remember her Playboy interview where she went on a homophobic rant about how she’s “strictly dickly.” I got news for you, Meg: if lesbos make you uncomfortable, you’re still a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 279February 14, 2018 3:44 AM

She suffers from white princess privilege. Born into a rich and powerful family where her mother's cash rules the roost, she has never had to listen to anyone outside her white princess bubble UNTIL NOW!

But we know she likes to drink and fuck and is a fag hag. She is not beyond hope.

by Anonymousreply 280February 14, 2018 6:01 AM

I wonder if she’s pregnant. If her hormones are raging and making her insane.

by Anonymousreply 281February 14, 2018 11:26 AM

I actually wonder if her dad's health has sent her over the edge? She had made a couple guest spots a few years back and she was alright. She seems to have undergone a personality shift.

by Anonymousreply 282February 14, 2018 12:25 PM

My goodness, who's this skinny Catt woman with the really....REALLY flat chest?

by Anonymousreply 283February 14, 2018 5:05 PM

The thing that struck me about today's View is that they objectified Michael Jordan. A bit hypocritical given how much time they bitch about men objectifying women.

by Anonymousreply 284February 14, 2018 5:12 PM

Yep... "ooohh your biceps are so big I can barely focus on asking you a question"

So ridiculous. A 16 year old hormonal teenager would be able to do a better job than that.

by Anonymousreply 285February 14, 2018 6:52 PM

These female centric shows do this all the time. Bitch about men looking at women like pieces of meat, then drooling over any hot piece of ass with a Y chromosome. By the by, Michael has certainly grown up quite nicely from the days he was on All My Children.

by Anonymousreply 286February 14, 2018 8:29 PM

Michael Jordan was on All My Children? Are you talking about the basketball player?

by Anonymousreply 287February 14, 2018 8:33 PM

No R287, the actor. I think that's why he uses the "B" initial in his name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288February 14, 2018 8:40 PM

02/14/2018. Didn't watch today but there is reported fawning over and ogling of a young male actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 14, 2018 9:33 PM

Here, R287.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 14, 2018 9:50 PM

Not saying it means anything but Jordan did randomly pick the gay couple to win the Valentine's trip.

by Anonymousreply 291February 14, 2018 11:31 PM

I liked the Kiss Cam when the boys went at it. I swear I thought the bigger guy was gonna eat the little ones face. Hot!

by Anonymousreply 292February 15, 2018 3:33 AM

R254 "Should I be embarrassed that I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Van Jones until hearing his name on The View Friday? Who is he?"

Warning: If you're into hot black guys and you don't know who he is, you're better off not knowing. You'll be hooked whenever you notice he's on something. It's like opening a bag of cookies then not being able to eat just one.

by Anonymousreply 293February 15, 2018 3:41 AM

[quote]R254 Should I be embarrassed that I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Van Jones until hearing his name on The View Friday? Who is he?

No, but you should be embarrassed you can't use google or Wikipedia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 15, 2018 3:46 PM

"I'm sure there'll come a time when I say something that riles someone up"....

Ya think, Megs? YA THINK???

by Anonymousreply 295February 15, 2018 5:18 PM

Well, if it hasn't happened before, R295, it definitely happened today in response to her new-emperor talking points during discussion of the Stoneman-Douglas mass shooting - if the comments below the video are any indication. And the silence during Whoopi and Sunny's back-and-forth... keep looking down at the table, girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 15, 2018 6:37 PM

What happened today??? Most of it didn't air in NY.

by Anonymousreply 297February 15, 2018 8:17 PM

Thanks for posting that, R296.

by Anonymousreply 298February 15, 2018 11:09 PM

I am so fucking pissed right now. That fucking bitch is towing the party line. They obviously sent out talking points to focus on the crazy and not the fact that fat fuck Trump reversed the Obama administration's regulation to do background checks on the mentally ill. FUCK HER.

I don't usually get so riled up but when Trump went on-air this morning and started with the same old prayers and mentally ill bullshit it infuriated me. He and the rest of those soulless assholes in DC are in the pocket of the NRA and they don't give a fuck who dies. At least own your shit and quit hiding behind prayers and mental illness you fucking cowards.

by Anonymousreply 299February 16, 2018 12:41 AM

Meghan always looks like someone pissed in her nachos.

by Anonymousreply 300February 16, 2018 12:32 PM

So what's going on today? I actually have it on, but I'm doing something else and every time I look up and it's her I go back to what I'm doing.

by Anonymousreply 301February 16, 2018 5:20 PM

On the West Coast the Muller announcement broke in for 20 minutes. Went back on YouTube and watched the Ronan Sinatra segment.

by Anonymousreply 302February 16, 2018 11:54 PM

Ronan makes me moist.

by Anonymousreply 303February 17, 2018 2:28 AM

They had Nicole Wallace...Nicole fucking Wallace and they FIRED her. Now she's a star on MSNBC. The producers on this show must be kicking themselves. Let them drown in Megan's drivel. Whoopi hates Megan so much that she was actually nice to Paula today.

by Anonymousreply 304February 17, 2018 2:50 AM

She has no social skills and throws tantrums. It's weird. Just got the jig bc of her father, clearly.

by Anonymousreply 305February 17, 2018 3:01 AM

Conservative white princess.

by Anonymousreply 306February 17, 2018 10:25 PM

Meghan is a human being. If you cut her does she not bleed gravy?

by Anonymousreply 307February 18, 2018 12:38 AM

Sunny attended Jed's wedding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 18, 2018 2:10 PM

Hell with her politics; how does she manage to dress the way she does and get away with it?

by Anonymousreply 309February 18, 2018 2:14 PM

What ever happened to Sherri Shepherd? Did she quit or did they fire her? I know she was having all that trouble with her husband and that surrogate baby. But I don't remember the circumstances of her leaving the show.

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 310February 18, 2018 2:36 PM

She was demoted to special contributor after the disastrous and unwatchable Jenni McCarthy season. She probably has guest hosted a few times per year since then.

by Anonymousreply 311February 18, 2018 2:42 PM

I wish Jed much happiness, Meghan, blood clots...

by Anonymousreply 312February 19, 2018 7:03 AM

Sherri was fired for being too stupid! “I’m not sure the world is round.....”. Dumb cunt!

by Anonymousreply 313February 19, 2018 8:26 AM

THE VIEW, ABC

Mo 2/19: Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Jay Pharoah Tu 2/20: Guest co-host Holly Robinson Peete We 2/21: Laurie Metcalf, guest co-host Jemele Hill Th 2/22: Mo'Nique, guest co-host Ana Navarro Fr 2/23: Guest co-host Tamar Braxton

by Anonymousreply 314February 19, 2018 2:30 PM

Meghan always has a permanent scowl when others on the panel call her on her repetitious talking points and other bullshit. If I hear her say, "I'm from a military family...." one more time, I'll take a hammer to my TV. Actually, I won't ruin my TV over that annoying bitch, but she needs to be viciously slapped.

She's so damn humorless, how can she have any real friends?

by Anonymousreply 315February 19, 2018 4:35 PM

she's petulant, r315......

by Anonymousreply 316February 19, 2018 4:38 PM

I notice when POC are guests, as on today's show. May-Gun is not on the panel.

Miss Thing so lily white, doesn't she have any friends of color? Can she relate to people from backgrounds which differ from hers?

by Anonymousreply 317February 19, 2018 5:11 PM

Would it surprise anyone that Megan McCunt is a racist bitch?

by Anonymousreply 318February 19, 2018 5:19 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 319February 19, 2018 6:56 PM

Your's smell like fresh Krispy Kremes and heliotrope in comparison r319.

by Anonymousreply 320February 19, 2018 7:01 PM

I wonder if the repubs have turned against Jed since she was anti-trump and having "too much fun" with the rest of the cast (who repubs hate with a fury). I wonder if she will be able to land somewhere else. She was smart, quick, and funny - and yet we see Megan Kelly - the ultimate cunt extraordinaire making millions on Today. As much as I disagreed with Jed, she knew how to play along and be a human being.

by Anonymousreply 321February 19, 2018 7:40 PM

She had a lovely wedding.

by Anonymousreply 322February 20, 2018 5:17 AM

Jed was showing her knockers plentiful in her wedding dress.

by Anonymousreply 323February 20, 2018 11:08 AM

This ain’t no Jed Thread.

Jed’s dead, baby.

This is a Meg Thread.

by Anonymousreply 324February 20, 2018 11:44 AM

And Asuncion just beamed about Jed's wedding and {{{crickets}}}...

by Anonymousreply 325February 21, 2018 12:10 AM

Have you ever noticed she prefaces almost every comment with “I WILL say this...”

You’ll notice now.

by Anonymousreply 326February 21, 2018 12:24 AM

Look at Joy's face when Meghan wouldn't let her get a word in. LOL

It may take a second to load. I just did it as a GIF. Megan was blathering on and Joy spoke at a natural pause in Megan's monologue - but then Meg just kept GOING and GOING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327February 21, 2018 12:30 AM

Poor Joy, R327. She can be tiresome and too partisan sometimes, but at least she is respectful. I feel bad a woman of her age has to put up with this petulant brat as an onscreen peer.

by Anonymousreply 328February 21, 2018 12:35 AM

I doubt that Joy gives a rat's ass about anything Meg believes or talks about. "Who cares?"

by Anonymousreply 329February 21, 2018 12:58 AM

Wide load McCain always looks incredibly bored when they aren't talking to or about her. These Fox twats are really getting a rude awakening outside their little bubble. The camera isn't even on her half the time and they're always yanking her from the panel with certain guests. I wonder if she knows people can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 330February 21, 2018 6:20 AM

Her shoulders look like a linebacker from the back.

by Anonymousreply 331February 21, 2018 11:16 AM

There is so much to criticize her for without resorting to calling her fat or misshapen. That cheapens more meaningful criticisms.

Can we stick to her being a blowhard who knows nothing and is just blowing GOP-scripted hot air?

by Anonymousreply 332February 21, 2018 11:41 AM

Butcha ya are Meghan! Ya are fat and misshapen!

by Anonymousreply 333February 21, 2018 3:37 PM

[quote]There is so much to criticize her for without resorting to calling her fat or misshapen. That cheapens more meaningful criticisms. Can we stick to her being a blowhard who knows nothing and is just blowing GOP-scripted hot air?

Cheapens criticisms, well, smell you! No, it surely does not cheapen anything, it's quite clear, Megan is ugly inside and out! A lot of ugly people actually have high self-esteem, I think Megan is so bitter because she knows she's not attractive. He face is OK, but she does have an odd body, big tits, no discernible waist with thin legs, her body is very much like Sherry Shepard's!

The most abhorrent people I've ever known have been ugly inside as well as physically repulsive. I worked with an ugly sociopath who criticized everyone's looks, their jobs and educations, meanwhile the jerk made much less money than everyone he criticized, the people he criticized were all his superiors, he basically hated that he was beneath everyone in all aspects of his miserable life. This guy he looked like a fire hydrant, very short, squat and always red faced, he looked like a mini-Trump! He was an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 334February 21, 2018 3:47 PM

Oh for chrissakes, she looks like Hedda Get Bedda today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335February 21, 2018 5:13 PM

Her brother is good looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336February 21, 2018 7:33 PM

Is he the one in the military r336? I think she has a brother in the military. Does anybody know?

by Anonymousreply 337February 21, 2018 7:38 PM

No r336 no he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 338February 21, 2018 7:39 PM

R338 post your face pic & we can compare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 21, 2018 7:40 PM

When his dad was campaigning in Las Vegas, he went to a strip club and got drunk - underage at the time lol...

I can't control the preview - sorry this is now the 3rd pic of his.

He is 10 years older now than these pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340February 21, 2018 7:41 PM

Is he the biological son of Senator McCain? Because he has none of his good looks.

by Anonymousreply 341February 21, 2018 7:42 PM

This guy is also named James McCain... looks very different than r340 but exactly like John McCain. I am not sure if this is his current pic (10 years older / now) or another son ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342February 21, 2018 7:43 PM

That perma-scowl Meggy has is not is not resting bitch face, it is resting cunt face.

by Anonymousreply 343February 22, 2018 7:15 AM

Are they a military family? Does anyone know? Its so hard to find out if Moo-ghan is from a military family.

by Anonymousreply 344February 22, 2018 8:16 AM

r344, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 345February 22, 2018 9:12 AM

R342 Yikes. I thought that was a picture of neo-Nazi Richard Spencer when I saw it.

by Anonymousreply 346February 22, 2018 10:47 AM

I just read a DM article about the blow-up between Joy and Meghan last week. I wonder why they're now leaking backstage bullshit. Sweeps or are they slowly rolling out reports of dissension in order to can Meghan's ass?

I can never seem to link a DM article but here are its bullet points: The strain between Joy Behar and Meghan McCain is escalating, 'sources at ABC have told DailyMail.com The two faced off in a heated exchange while discussing ousted White House staff secretary Rob Porter during the show's Hot Topics segment on February 9 'It just escalated out of nowhere and everyone backstage and in the control room totally freaked out initially,' the source revealed Behar and McCain's argument that mirrored the legendary on-camera spat between former co-hosts Rosie O'Donnell and Elizabeth Hasselbeck After, both co-hosts retreated to their respective dressing rooms and sounded off their grievances to show producers and network executives, the source said 'If she doesn't want to work here let her a** go,' Behar reportedly told executives

by Anonymousreply 347February 22, 2018 2:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348February 22, 2018 2:37 PM

R348 McCain will be gone by the end of the season particularly if Whoopi has had enough of her like the article says. I also don't buy that reason they are keeping her is because of the ratings. The View's ratings have been rising steadily since Dump was elected.

by Anonymousreply 349February 22, 2018 3:07 PM

She is in full BITCH mode today. Talking over everybody for almost the entire segment. Downright nasty to Sunny and Joy. Whoopi had to stop several times because it was getting so heated.

And Meghan making it personal of course: "I'm friends with Dana Loesch", " "I'm the only one on this panel who's a current member of the NRA".

by Anonymousreply 350February 22, 2018 3:28 PM

Shut the fuck up Meghan. She is a cancer to the show. And despite the Daily Mail’s claims that the ratings have gone way up, according to ABC’s own press release yesterday, this season vs last season, the View is up only 20,000 viewers. That is not alot.

by Anonymousreply 351February 22, 2018 3:31 PM

Meghan McCain is completely unself aware for many reasons. She really needs to go. I want Jed back. She's a whole lot more tolerable. It was stupid to get rid of her in the first place. Meghan was never a good fit for the view.

by Anonymousreply 352February 22, 2018 3:33 PM

Meghan need to be fired. Every fucking thing which comes out of her dumb mouth seems scripted.

Today she was constantly interrupting Sunny and Joy, going on about being a member of the NRA, same old. Every damn day it's the same old tired ReThug talking points, just utter hateful bullshit. Meghan acts like a child. When she's looking at another panel member she doesn't agree with, she's always pouting or making evil eyes at them.

by Anonymousreply 353February 22, 2018 3:33 PM

isn't all the fighting with Meghan good for ratings?

by Anonymousreply 354February 22, 2018 3:34 PM

R353 you're so right about Meghan and the way she gives her evil eyes to other panels on the show. She is beyond ridicules.

by Anonymousreply 355February 22, 2018 3:36 PM

Her dismissive comment to Ana that living with an NRA member is different than being an NRA member. She wants everyone else to listen and respect what she has to say while she takes a giant dump on everyone else. Oh heavens....

by Anonymousreply 356February 22, 2018 3:37 PM

One day Meghan is gonna hop onto the resk, take a huge dump into Joy’s coffee and walk off the show. Please let that day be soon.

by Anonymousreply 357February 22, 2018 3:39 PM

Oh my God, Meghan was off the rails today. She just kept repeating to read Trumps tweet over and over about having teachers with only military experience have weapons in school. Sunny argued that he didn't say that in the listening session on tv. I heard what Sunny heard. Trump was trying to walk back what he said.

by Anonymousreply 358February 22, 2018 3:40 PM

Always enjoy reading the comments on Twitter whenever Meghan goes off the rails!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359February 22, 2018 3:42 PM

[quote]isn't all the fighting with Meghan good for ratings?

Sure, if the arguments were insightful or entertaining, fucking Meghan spouts the same repetitious bullshit every damn day! She's incredibly sour and one-note, who would even want to listen to her side?! She's a petulant spoiled brat, I can imagine she's always been this way.

by Anonymousreply 360February 22, 2018 3:42 PM

[quote]Her dismissive comment to Ana that living with an NRA member is different than being an NRA member. She wants everyone else to listen and respect what she has to say while she takes a giant dump on everyone else. Oh heavens....

EXACTLY, it appears Meghan actually thinks whatever she has to say is the definitive and correct point, she's so ridiculous, you almost have to feel sorry for this strange little walking potato!

by Anonymousreply 361February 22, 2018 3:44 PM

I'll tell you...this is the first time I've seen Whoopi look like she was DONE with Megan McCain. They ALL looked like they wanted to throttle that bitch. No exaggeration.

by Anonymousreply 362February 22, 2018 3:44 PM

Oh, I think Whoopi was done with McCain the last time Ana was on. The sight of Whoopi yelling at McCain when they cut to commercial was priceless. McCain sat their prattle silent for the rest of the show after that.

by Anonymousreply 363February 22, 2018 3:55 PM

Early on today, such discomfort.

by Anonymousreply 364February 22, 2018 5:41 PM

I work from home often so I do watch The View regularly but I've stopped since Megan came on, she's terrible. I'm actually longing for the days of Elisabeth even though she was an idiot she at least got on with the other co-hosts. Megan is toxic and just seems to go out of her way to pick fights.

by Anonymousreply 365February 22, 2018 5:43 PM

I thought Kristen Wiig's imitation of a crying Elizabeth holding printouts of pages 'from the Internet!' that the president was bad! That he contradicted himself!

by Anonymousreply 366February 22, 2018 5:47 PM

LET ME SPEAK LET ME SPEAK LET ME SPEAK IM THE ONLY NRA MEMBER HERE!

omg she is fucking insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 367February 22, 2018 5:58 PM

"But Dana Loesch is a FRIEND OF MINE!"

We both belong to the Class A Cunt Club!

by Anonymousreply 368February 22, 2018 6:01 PM

They should demote Meg from the table and just seat her in an old fashioned carnival dunk booth. And when Whoopi, Joy, or the audience wants her to shut up, they just throw a softball to try to activate the dunk.

Or someone could stand by with a big bucket of cold water and forcibly shove her head into it when she gets crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 22, 2018 6:18 PM

I think the writing is on the wall that Meghan will be out before the season is wrapped.

by Anonymousreply 370February 22, 2018 6:20 PM

she's got the Diana Fairgate syndrome; even the actress herself said there are people you love to hate and then there are people you just hate.

It's a tough job; being a conservative at that table.

by Anonymousreply 371February 22, 2018 7:09 PM

There are mornings where I think of watching the View but the idea of seeing Moo leads me to choose something else. Even The Real, a knockoff of the knockoff, is better.

by Anonymousreply 372February 22, 2018 8:14 PM

The sad fact is, with the exception of one or two, the conservative hosts on this show contribute very little to the conversation, just repeating the same old tired tropes, then getting butt hurt when someone points out their errors. Meghan used to go on Bill Maher's show spouting similar bullshit and then whine and pout when anyone deflated her talking points. Case in point:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 22, 2018 8:18 PM

[quote]It's a tough job; being a conservative at that table.

Let me correct that for you: Being an INTELLIGENT, COHERENT & THOUGHTFUL CONSERVATIVE. The View had that with Nicole Wallace, they blew it.

by Anonymousreply 374February 22, 2018 8:28 PM

You are 100% correct.

Loved Nicole on that show.

by Anonymousreply 375February 22, 2018 8:29 PM

Oh I remember that r373... Meghan is SOOOOOOO out of her league with Begala. The French Revolution comeback was priceless.

I noticed she's still using the same lines "I'm just the one republican sitting at this table..." zzz gurl bye.

Bring back Jed.

by Anonymousreply 376February 22, 2018 8:30 PM

Or Nicole - but Nicole is too good for them IMO... firing her for not knowing enough about the fucking Kardashians

by Anonymousreply 377February 22, 2018 8:30 PM

Wow, Begala called her on her utter bullshit, "I wasn't born then". SERIOUSLY Meghan? That's what reading is for, you dumb airhead. If that was Meghan being humorous, she needs some lessons. It's amazing how so many Conservatives conveniently seem to leave out actual facts.

by Anonymousreply 378February 22, 2018 8:41 PM

The show is going to have to address Meghan's friendship with Dana Loesch, given the latter's horrible comments at CPAC today ("the media LOVES crying mothers"). If it's not a topic, I hope someone brings it up. I can see Joy having the guts to mention it to Meghan's face. But I'm sure McCain will some weaselly backtalking - "Dana and I are friends but we're not *close friends*, "We're friends but we don't agree 100% on lots of things", etc etc)

by Anonymousreply 379February 22, 2018 8:49 PM

They need to give Mooghan a time out tomorrow for her behavior today. They should tell her to not bother coming in tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 380February 22, 2018 8:57 PM

[quote]They should tell her to not bother coming in tomorrow.

Or ever. The producer should send her an email stating she's fired, better still, do it via FB or IG! Make her firing public. Man, she sucks!

by Anonymousreply 381February 22, 2018 9:20 PM

Meghan was full on beef curtains like a startled frilled lizard today.

I like it better when she isn't a shill for the NRA and tells stories about fucking and drinking.

What power and money do to privileged white princesses.

by Anonymousreply 382February 22, 2018 10:24 PM

But it was Whoopie's not so subtle put down of Monique that was epic.

THAT'S the way ta cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 383February 22, 2018 10:27 PM

I caught that too, R382. Whoopi must have known years ago that this burner of bridges was headed for a major downfall. Monique is her own worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 384February 22, 2018 11:10 PM

Oh shit, R384 was meant to quote R383 .

by Anonymousreply 385February 22, 2018 11:13 PM

What was it r383?

by Anonymousreply 386February 22, 2018 11:14 PM

February 2, 2018: Her Days are Numbered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 22, 2018 11:18 PM

Monique really fucks herself over and over. "We black women shouldn't have to accept...." is not the issue. Hollywood is fucking difficult and not playing the game will fuck you up. The same goes for a lot of corporate jobs. You just have to play the stupid fucking game. Maybe she has a point, and she shouldn't accept this stuff - but nobody is backing you up when you go against Oprah girl... that was not smart.

by Anonymousreply 388February 22, 2018 11:26 PM

R386, Monique was bitching about promoting a movie without being compensated, Whoopi tried to explain to this deluded woman that it was part of the job ie part of the game. That part of the interview starts at 33:25.

This upload sucks. The audio and video are out of sync but it was the only upload of today's show I could find.

by Anonymousreply 389February 22, 2018 11:27 PM

The only criticisms I have of Nicolle and Jed are that I disagreed (more with J than N) on substance—which is fair and fine. Both were as reasonable as any other host, pleasant, and most importantly both seem like decent, kind and humane people. The View producers or ABC execs have made so many truly inexcusable casting decisions, including the firings of Nicolle and Jedediah. I can understand why they’d think casting Jenny McCarthy might work (because of the audience they must have thought she would bring), and possibly even Raven-Symone, and they just turned out to be embarrassments. But then there are the weird no-name duds like Michelle Collins, who seemed not to have any political or ideological views at all, and then the obviously wrong-from-the-get-go choices like Meghan McCain. She is aggressively unlikable without any charisma or appeal, somehow almost worse to watch than Ann Coulter. And then they have Ana Navarro, Yvette Nicole Brown and others as recurring guest hosts who would be strong full-time hosts, but they don’t select them. The only consistent pattern throughout the history of the show is the terrible and counterintuitive casting.

by Anonymousreply 390February 22, 2018 11:33 PM

Megan also doesn't want to hear the attacks about the NRA and politicians because Daddy Dear has taken over $7 million from them.

by Anonymousreply 391February 22, 2018 11:35 PM

I don't at all get why people in the centre and left respect her or feel she's a reasonable moderate. Don't get Jones licking her lilly & kissing her arse either. She repeats like a broken record, and has a very annoying manner of speech. Someone ought to make her sit through an entire episode of the show wearing a giant red ball gag.

by Anonymousreply 392February 22, 2018 11:53 PM

R392 I don’t get it, either, but she mentions often that she is good friends with Clay Aiken and she said last week (?) that she is friends with Ross Matthews, so maybe she plays the gay-friend card to make people think she is moderate or something.

What’s scariest to me is that the far-far-right Meghan McCain describes her husband as “SO much more conservative than I am.” He must be an actual card-carrying Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 393February 23, 2018 12:00 AM

He probably disapproves of his wife's "special" friends r393.

by Anonymousreply 394February 23, 2018 12:02 AM

Oh, and she says she calls Lindsey Graham “Uncle Lindsey.” So she has a gay uncle AND gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 395February 23, 2018 12:04 AM

Only thing my pessimistic mind keeps coming back to is all her admirers are climbey hangers on.... Mum Cindi is worth between $100-200M. Maybe they throw a good party.

by Anonymousreply 396February 23, 2018 12:13 AM

Mom is coming on the show so cue the ass kissing and kid gloves.

by Anonymousreply 397February 23, 2018 12:18 AM

Really R397? Gross... Guess there's a veritable fan club.

by Anonymousreply 398February 23, 2018 12:20 AM

She's rude and nasty and instead of adjusting her behaviour to be more network morning show friendly, she gets ruder and nastier. Everything everyone ever says about the Rupublicunt party is a direct affront to her. And now the rest of the panel really does hate her so she can walk around spouting off her "they're such bitches on The View they hate conservatives" party line. I hope she gets canned and never works anywhere again except for those far right conspiracy rags. Fire her already! Where's our View insider?

by Anonymousreply 399February 23, 2018 12:45 AM

R399 She’s not only angry and defensive on behalf of the GOP. It’s everything. My God, she’s just a a hateful, vile creature.

by Anonymousreply 400February 23, 2018 12:51 AM

I just viewed a clip of Meghan on the Fox show she was on with 3 other woman. Newsflash...she was EXACTLY the same way she is on the View. I have to say I AM surprised.

by Anonymousreply 401February 23, 2018 4:46 AM

Meghan's husband tweeted after the CNN townhall, "Rubio decided to go among a crowd of idiots. Why. I don't know." He got a lot of shit for it and deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 402February 23, 2018 5:04 AM

The father of the boy who alleged that the CNN town hall was scripted is being interviewed at CPAC. He stands by the woman who showed up from the NRA on CNN and reads Breitbart.

by Anonymousreply 403February 23, 2018 5:18 AM

We can't have sensible gun reform policy, after this horrific school massacre bc white princess megan will throw a tantrum on national TV. What? Fire that dumb brat and hire people knowledgeable on gun control policy.

No more dumb!

by Anonymousreply 404February 23, 2018 6:03 AM

Wow, according to the competing thread, Behar is to resign, or the network won't renew the contract. Hope that's inaccurate info.

by Anonymousreply 405February 23, 2018 6:12 AM

Love Joy.

Hate McCain

Don't miss goody-two-shoes Sara Haines one bit. Don't come back.

by Anonymousreply 406February 23, 2018 6:53 AM

r402, we call those kinds of idiots constituents...

by Anonymousreply 407February 23, 2018 8:10 AM

Where does Cindi get her money?

by Anonymousreply 408February 23, 2018 9:20 AM

Beer.

"Upon her father's death in 2000, she inherited majority control and became chair of Hensley & Co., one of the largest Anheuser-Busch beer distributors in the United States."

by Anonymousreply 409February 23, 2018 9:30 AM

Meagan, the white princess, throws tantrums on tv. It is embarrassing to watch this. Get someone who is an SMART ADULT WOMAN, stat. Fire the brat.

by Anonymousreply 410February 23, 2018 9:35 AM

[quote]"But Dana Loesch is a FRIEND OF MINE!"

She was actually criticizing the participants of that town hall because they were angry and calling her friend a “murderer.” Despite her political affiliation, I just don’t understand how she’s not self-aware enough to understand that these people just had their children massacred. Maybe your friends feeling aren’t really relevant TO ANYTHING.

[quote]LET ME SPEAK LET ME SPEAK LET ME SPEAK IM THE ONLY NRA MEMBER HERE!

And she was NOT helping their image AT ALL with her aggressive behavior. She was the only person on the panel jumping up and down like a lunatic. She displayed every negative, reactionary trait of a person that does not need to be holding a gun.

[quote]Meghan's husband tweeted after the CNN town hall, "Rubio decided to go among a crowd of idiots. Why. I don't know." He got a lot of shit for it and deleted it.

What it comes down to is that..Republicans are just FUCKING mean. I hate to be simple, but they are heartless, scowling, bullies who don’t want anyone that doesn’t look or think like them to be happy.

[quote]The father of the boy who alleged that the CNN town hall was scripted is being interviewed at CPAC. He stands by the woman who showed up from the NRA on CNN and reads Breitbart.

I was going back and forth with some Rethug nut on Yahoo about this because they’re all screaming CNN is scripted “Fake news.” And I pointed out that everything has a script because you can’t trust idiots like this kid AND HIS FATHER who clearly cajoled that poor dumb kid into admitting CNN gave him an outline of things to say.

Sorry for this long-ass post but watching that video got me all turnt up again. And if Joy has to resign, I'm out. Nobody cares but I'm just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 411February 23, 2018 9:36 AM

Instinct magazine—a gay publication—just published this essay in support of Meghan McCain on The View. She of course tweeted it.

I used to write for Out and The Advocate, and somewhere along the line what I once felt to be a largely sensible, coherent, decent civil rights movement and a creativity-celebrating intellectual culture became all about commodification, sales to the gay demographic, and conformity in body, totally abandoning its basis in securing human rights.

McCain is a quasi-psychopathic narcissist in that she seems to have no empathy for anyone except herself; she will cry about her father’s health, but then turns criticisms of assailt weapons after 17 kids are slaughtered into a personal attack on her values—her values being a membership to a national association?—and her friend Dana Loesch, who likewise is incapable of empathy.

A couple of years ago, OUT gave Milo Yiannopoulos the kind of star treatment even superstars do not get in its pages—a 10-page narrative feature setting him up as if he is some sort of iconic, historic figure. The feature included full-page photos and dedicated as much narrative space to fawning over his features as it gave to his politics. And it excused his politics, which include hating trans people and women, supporting adult gay men molesting boys, opposing gay marriage and gay parenting rights, and saying he would choose to be straight if he could, as the result of a traumatic childhood.

The gay media don’t have any standards anymore. That became clear a decade ago when OUT and The Advocate stopped paying writers whose writing they had published with contracts promising to pay. It’s all about selling sex, bodies, vodka and PrEP and converting the gay community into a vapid, principleless and unthinking puppet culture.

I’m done with it after Instinct publishing an essay supporting McCain the day after she and her husband insulted school kids who were terrorized—she by making their traumatic event about her NRA membership, and he by calling them idiots.

Some things transcend identity politics including this faux gay community. Basic decency is something I demand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 23, 2018 11:27 AM

[quote]"Upon her father's death in 2000, she inherited majority control and became chair of Hensley & Co., one of the largest Anheuser-Busch beer distributors in the United States."

Glad I don't drink beer. I am also trying to stop using any products put out through the Koch Brothers company Georgia-Pacific, which includes Dixie paper products, Northern, Angel Soft and a host of other paper products. Fuck Cindy McCain and the Koch Brothers. Fuck all these horrid ReThugs.

by Anonymousreply 413February 23, 2018 3:01 PM

R389, I was glad Whoopi called her out on that.

Cripes, you're in a movie that stands to win you an Oscar; GO DO THE PROMOTION; they pick up all the expenses and it can only lead to more.

I've done extra work in this biz and am grateful when they feed us.

by Anonymousreply 414February 23, 2018 3:16 PM

R414 I like the way the interview ended with an exasperated Whoopi wanting to talk sense into Monique, saying “well...shoot” when they ran out of time, and letting it just end where it did. Monique had one really strong point, about Wanda Sykes—a big name in comedy, a strong standup performer with the same agent as Amy, Dave and Chris—being offered a measley $250k by Netflix. That is actually a close to apples-to-apples comparison and it incriminates Netflix in my eyes. Otherwise, Monique sounds entitled and bitter. She accepted $50k for a role in Precious...that seems like such a tiny amount...if she would do that, you’d think she would jump at the chance for any self-promotion so that she could gain popularity and demand more money. That IS how it works in her business. Opting out was stupid, and picking a fight with Oprah is especially so. Precious = Oprah gold material. Oprah would have embraced Monique ***forever*** after that role had Monique not acted like an entitled brat. I don’t know what happened behind the scenes, but as Monique tells her own story, she only makes herself look like the antagonist.

by Anonymousreply 415February 23, 2018 3:23 PM

Can Wanda Sykes and monique have as large a following as the others? All actors aren't equal just because they are actors and not everyone deserves the same pay. Same with comedians.

by Anonymousreply 416February 23, 2018 3:28 PM

This thread is about the awful Meghan McCain, please try to stay on topic.

Meghan's hairstyle today is giving me hallucinations. I am positive the show's hairstylist hates her!

by Anonymousreply 417February 23, 2018 3:30 PM

My father my father my father...

by Anonymousreply 418February 23, 2018 3:30 PM

Don't be an Umpy, r417.

by Anonymousreply 419February 23, 2018 3:39 PM

So, Meghan (and her mother) will be addressing Trump's comments against her father at CPAC on a later show. However, it seems she WON'T be addressing her best friend Dana Loesch's vile comments at the same conference. What a hypocrite!!

by Anonymousreply 420February 23, 2018 3:41 PM

Is mum Cindi going to provide Beers for everyone? You'd have to get drunk to tolerate that dynamic duo.

by Anonymousreply 421February 23, 2018 3:46 PM

“Giuliani’s dead. I mean, you know what I mean,” “Oh shit oh shit oh shit,” “[Cindy McCain] looks like a husky!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 23, 2018 3:53 PM

Why does joy behar have to resign from the show? For what? For me she's a big part of the show. She's very informed about history and politics. So why get rid of joy? Doesn't make any sense to me. I might stop watching if that happens. But I also love whoopi. I kinda think sunny is a republican just judging by some of the things she's said politically speaking. But a moderate republican. Meghan is just awful. They should bring Jed back. The producers of the view really don't know what they're doing. Their constantly getting rid of good personalities for the show and bringing in dumb people. It's almost as if their intentionally trying to sabotage the show.

by Anonymousreply 423February 23, 2018 4:06 PM

R423, it was from a CDAN blind. (eye roll)

by Anonymousreply 424February 23, 2018 4:31 PM

Lord that hair is just tragic. Does she get in the chair in the morning exclaiming "I'm here, boys, oogly me up!"?

by Anonymousreply 425February 23, 2018 5:40 PM

[quote]Is mum Cindi going to provide Beers for everyone? You'd have to get drunk to tolerate that dynamic duo.

Beer wouldn't be strong enough to endure those two! Tomorrow I'll be shooting up heroin during the Cindee and May-Gun fest! LOOOOL

by Anonymousreply 426February 23, 2018 6:22 PM

How did the View go from a heated half-episode debate about mass shootings yesterday to 20 minutes dedicated to Tamar Braxton’s divorce today? Fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 427February 23, 2018 11:50 PM

The View February 23, 2018: God Help the Hon Who Comes Between Me and My Gun.

Meghan said " my father" a few times. Everybody take a shot (liquor not gunshot.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428February 24, 2018 12:11 AM

r427, The View goes from heated debate, for those times it is an actual news commentary show, to the Tamar Braxton divorce for the flyover fraus. It truly is a mixed audience.

by Anonymousreply 429February 24, 2018 12:20 AM

I’m thinking Tamar or her reality show production paid for the 10-minute divorce discussion at the top of the show. I learned last year that The View does undisclosed sponsored segments...the example I learned about at a conference was that Chris Harrison was hired by a periodontal association to be a spokesperson because he has nice teeth (yes, really), and the association paid for him to be a cohost on the show one day with a segment dedicated to awareness about periodontal disease (yes, really). So between that and the horrible almost-daily HSNish “View your deal” segments, producers probably rent out as much of the show as they can. Tamar talked about her divorce, swearing it’s not a stunt to promote her reality show, and then her husband came up from the audience and sat next to her. They said there’s a chance they could get back together....you’ll have to tune into the reality show to find out.

by Anonymousreply 430February 24, 2018 12:27 AM

The whole Tamar and Vince segment on the view today was definitely random in my opinion. But I like them and Like them as a couple. Also I had no idea joy knew Vince. That was a fun fact for me.

by Anonymousreply 431February 24, 2018 1:05 AM

I also thought that Tamar Braxton discussion was out of place.

by Anonymousreply 432February 24, 2018 3:57 AM

Never heard of Tamar until today. Who da fuk is she?

by Anonymousreply 433February 24, 2018 9:23 AM

R433 Toni Braxton’s sister. She became a ‘celebrity’ from a reality show that starred Toni and the family. Tamar is the most outrageous/over the top/narcissistic with lots of catch phrases, and so she developed a fan base of people who like Kardashian types. And the according to the View interview, she co-created “The Real,” a ripoff of The View designed for people of color, and then was fired from her own show. And apparently she has a new show about divorcing her husband, who was sitting next to her, and they said maybe they will get back together or maybe not, so watch the show! ...and they said it’s not the publicity stunt they’ve been accused of staging.

The conversation has to have been paid for. It didn’t make any sense as an opening ‘hot topic.’ Most of the View’s audience probably never heard of Tamar’s reality show, and many like you probably never heard of her, period. Why would the general audience then be subjected to opening the show by plunging into a lengthy conversation about her relationship? Because she paid for that product placement, with herself being the product.

It’s a bizarre world today. Some people think of The View as a political/current events/news show, which it mostly is. Except now it’s also QVC. And of course it is always an infomercial for any ABC show (dancing with the stars, the bachelor) or any Disney product (remember the year and a half of Frozen product placement...every single day?).

And occasionally it’s also an infomercial for basic cable reality shows, and presumably those discussions come with price tags.

by Anonymousreply 434February 24, 2018 9:35 AM

Why does Meghan always have a smug, ugly look on her face? She always looks so angry and never smiles, not even when she walks out.

by Anonymousreply 435February 24, 2018 9:38 AM

R435 Because she is smug and ugly

by Anonymousreply 436February 24, 2018 9:42 AM

[quote]The whole Tamar and Vince segment on the view today was definitely random in my opinion. But I like them and Like them as a couple. Also I had no idea joy knew Vince. That was a fun fact for me.-

It was random AF but I love me some Tamar. I wish someone--let’s be honest BET, TV One or Bravo--would give her a half-hour Wendy Williams-type show. Also, did you know that Joy used to give Chris Rock rides to his gigs before he got on SNL? She's an interesting old broad.

by Anonymousreply 437February 24, 2018 10:10 AM

Oh, and can someone tell Megan McCain that rolling her FUCKING eyes when someone disagrees with her--on national Television--is mad tacky.

by Anonymousreply 438February 24, 2018 10:12 AM

R438 Why tell her? You obvioiusly watch the show, and so you should know that she doesn’t hear anything she doesn’t want to hear, and she certainly is too stubborn to take in criticism and too defensive to ever consider that your criticisms aren’t just your bad attitude as a liberal.

I really detest her. She is smart or experienced enough to understand better than most of us do what her value is: who she knows. She drops names incessantly because those names are her value and her job security and insurance. Producers of the show obviously think it’s a coup to have someone so close to a senator, but they don’t seem to realize or care about the implications of giving one senator permanent, full-time publicity through his fawning daughter. That’s a mistake by ABC. No politician should have a full-time representative on any daily television show. It gives that politician’s platforms unfair and imbalanced attention.

by Anonymousreply 439February 24, 2018 10:29 AM

Why is megan mccain so fucking stupid? Her parents are rich, why didn't they send her to a good school?

Hey, john and cindy mccain next time you see that dana loesch, your daughter's bff, CALL THE FBI. SHE IS A BLOODY LUNATIC.

by Anonymousreply 440February 24, 2018 10:34 AM

R440 She has obviously been spoiled and lavished with attention and told she can do and say no wrong from infancy. She’s wealthy, has been surrounded all her life by political hacks who kiss her senator father’s ass and must have always tried to get to him through her, and evidently her mother is an heiress and so she is too. That’s a perfect storm that makes her an equivalent to a totally ignorant, sheltered Paris Hilton who believes she is a political leader because of how people treat her father and kiss her ass to get to her father. I just lost my mother and I can’t even bear to think about it and so I really sympathize with what she is going through—but I think it’s disgusting that she’s exploiting her father’s terminal illness for attention and as an excuse, and I can tell you that this woman is in for a really rude reality shock once he is gone. Not only is she going to experience the surreal horror of losing a beloved parent (The. Worst.), but in her case, her lifelong paradigm of being a princess by virtue of her father’s power will be shattered instantly. Her dad has been an influential public figure all her life. She hinged her entire career to his power. Without him, she is a poorly informed, caustic personality with no connection to political power, and many of her hangers-on who have clung to her for access to her father are going to drop her quickly. That may include her husband. She had better brace herself for the impact and work with a therapist on improving her personality If she wants to maintain a career on camera.

by Anonymousreply 441February 24, 2018 10:45 AM

r435, that is resting cunt face.

Unless she is talking about her gays, drinking, fucking or her family it is the masque she wears.

by Anonymousreply 442February 24, 2018 3:50 PM

Megan eats sleeps and shits Politics. If she has any other interests in life I haven't picked it up from her being on "The View".

by Anonymousreply 443February 24, 2018 3:55 PM

r443, have you watched The View?

Meghan loves to fuck, noisily SE Cup stated, and she LOVES to drink.

by Anonymousreply 444February 24, 2018 3:58 PM

R444 Is right. The only exception to her blabbering about why Republicans are the world’s greatest oppressed group I’ve heard is when she is defending her right to be a sloppy falling-down drunk in Vegas without photos leaking. She has brought this up—with anger and of course no hint of a sense of humor—many times on The View. “I love Vegas. I love getting drunk with my girls. I should have the right to go to Vegas like anyone else without being stalked by paparazzi. OF COURSE I am going to wear short skirts and look slutty in Vegas. That’s what you wear in Vegas! I am tired of being slut shamed because I like to get drunk with my girls.”

You’d think she was a 22 year old on spring break, not the 33 year-old married daughter of a renowned senator and a “serious political commentator.”

by Anonymousreply 445February 24, 2018 4:05 PM

Just wait till Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 446February 24, 2018 4:12 PM

Cindy is going to scold Joy for being mean to her little Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 447February 24, 2018 4:20 PM

R447 And Joy will say, oh, we disagree on everything, but I really like and respect your daughter! In other words, Joy will lie. And then Meghan will lie. And no one will buy it.

by Anonymousreply 448February 24, 2018 4:23 PM

McCain is loved by donkeytooth, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 24, 2018 4:48 PM

R443 she loves dry ribs. She said so on the show. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 450February 26, 2018 5:56 AM

R437 that's interesting about joy and Chris Rock. Joy has really had an interesting life. I'm surprised she doesn't have a podcast. I'd love to hear her stories about her life, career, and living in NYC. That would be a real treat.

by Anonymousreply 451February 26, 2018 6:00 AM

I love Joy but she doesn't have the charm or the sharp wit that she once had. Understandable at her age but I wish she would just leave at the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 452February 26, 2018 6:07 AM

I occasionally watch The View but what happened to that blonde who used to host? Why is Paula Farris now relegated to just an occasional regular? I didn't even know Paula was still on the show but apparently she is because she's still listed as a co-host and on the show's promotional posters.

by Anonymousreply 453February 26, 2018 6:10 AM

R453 you're talking about Sara Haines. She just had her second baby. She's on maternity leave. They just checked in with her two weeks ago in her apartment. She's still on the show. She's just recovering from pregnancy. They need to get rid of Meghan and bring back Jed. Meghan is insane. By the way Jed just got married a few days ago. I remember when she got engaged when she was still on the view. Congrats to her.

by Anonymousreply 454February 26, 2018 6:20 AM

Jed was excellent. She gave her view points in a respectable way without rolling her eyes at anyone who disagrees. Why did they ditch her?

by Anonymousreply 455February 26, 2018 6:30 AM

r455 they told her not to ask Hillary Clinton certain questions and she did anyway.

by Anonymousreply 456February 26, 2018 9:06 AM

more about it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457February 26, 2018 9:08 AM

She is a cunt that needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 458February 26, 2018 9:10 AM

Sunny discussed being at Jedediah’s wedding at the beginning of a recent episode. She seemed excited about it. And then they cut to Joy, who said, “Onto hot topics.” It was weird how not another cohost even said congratulations, etc. Only Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 459February 26, 2018 9:38 AM

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but Nicole Wallace was my favorite Republican on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460February 26, 2018 9:53 AM

R460 You’re not. Nicolle was the best conservative by far—likeable and reasonable. Jed IMO was not as good but certainly better than Paula, Meghan, Elisabeth and Candace.

by Anonymousreply 461February 26, 2018 10:02 AM

R436, she's smug and ugly. She's smugly.

Admitting she's friends with Dana Lurch (I refuse to learn how to spell her evil name), was not a smart move.

by Anonymousreply 462February 26, 2018 10:13 AM

R462 In case you haven’t noticed, Meghan is convinced that name dropping is the way to win any debate. She is John McCain’s daughter, so don’t you dare criticize the military or military actions, traitor! Clay Aiken is her friend, so no matter what she says, she can’t be a homophobe! (PS MIKE PENCE IS GOD!!!) Kids killed in school? So sad, but Meghan is friends with Dana and knows that the NRA makes sure only the sinful kids’ faces are blown off in their classrooms!

by Anonymousreply 463February 26, 2018 10:18 AM

Is she from a military family?

by Anonymousreply 464February 26, 2018 10:56 AM

R464 Her father is John McCain, so yes. Her brothers are in the military, SO DO NOT CRITICIZE WAR IN HER PRESENCE, you unpatriotic traitor!

by Anonymousreply 465February 26, 2018 11:13 AM

[quote]Why is Paula Farris now relegated to just an occasional regular?

Paula is on Fridays when Whoopi is off. That's enough since she is a holy roller Republican.

[quote]Nicole Wallace was my favorite Republican on the show.

FYI Nicole Wallace is no longer a Republican and is far more interesting now on her own show at 4pm on MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 466February 26, 2018 11:14 AM

1) The decision to chop Jed was made long before the Hillary Clinton interview. Allegedly the decision to can Jed was made during last summer's hiatus when ABC News began talks with Fox New's Kat Timpf but a deal couldn't be reached. I think they were going to keep Jed for the remainder of her contract (which would have been to the end of the current season) but when Meghan became available they paid her out for the remainder of the season and let her go. I don't think Whoopi or Joy were fans of Jed's at all.

2) Paula is only one day a week because she didn't test well with the audience and Whoopi hates her. Allegedly Paula is good friends with Barbara Fedida a VP at ABC News which is the only reason she wasn't fired from the View outright.

3) I'm pretty sure Meghan will be gone by the end of the season. For starters Joy and Whoopi's contracts are up at the end of the season so ABC's priority is going to be keeping them for leaving. Meghan clearly doesn't test well with the audience and is not well liked by View staff. My hunch is that if daddy dies in the coming months she won't return claiming major grief.

by Anonymousreply 467February 26, 2018 12:55 PM

Major Grief is her commissioned name.

by Anonymousreply 468February 26, 2018 1:27 PM

What will Meghan by offended by today? Will she still be upset that Trump mocked her father at CPAC? The woman who was booed and jeered at CPAC for mentioning Trump's harassment of women and the Conservative turning a blind eye to it? The comment that Michael Steele only received his position with the Conservatives because he was black? Those NASTY teens in Florida taking on the NRA (and her BFF, NRA spokeswitch Dana Loesch)? You can bet whatever it is, Mefhan will start off with "As a Conservative, I disagree with them, BUT..."

by Anonymousreply 469February 26, 2018 1:50 PM

R469 you sound like a producer at The View LOL

by Anonymousreply 470February 26, 2018 2:18 PM

No R467 sounds like a producer from the view.

by Anonymousreply 471February 26, 2018 2:20 PM

I believe sunny is a republican. From everything I've heard her say politically speaking. Sounds very conservative to me. I think she's a very moderate republican when it comes to her politics. She just happens to be a very reasonable one. And someone who would never get on board with TRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 472February 26, 2018 2:24 PM

Meredith, Lisa, and Rosie (she's crazy but she's good at hosting) were my top hosts.

by Anonymousreply 473February 26, 2018 3:13 PM

Sunny may be a Republican. If she is, then...cool, a Republican human being on TV. I am sick of this hyperpartisan climate that regards “the other” party as the enemy. She and Nicolle Wallace are good conservative co-hosts because they come across as decent human beings, not Republican strategists who are all about winning the game. They can hold nuanced conversations. McCain is the worst of the worst because all she cares about is win-at-all-costs game play.

by Anonymousreply 474February 26, 2018 3:16 PM

Meghan is completely braindead, she really is stupid. Right now they are talking about the companies which will stop their affiliations with the NRA, Met Life etc. They gave discounts to NRA members.

Then Meghan blabs, "Why does everything have to be so political?" Who the hell is she kidding, is she fucking serious?! The NRA gives billions to the Republicans, if that's not "political" I don't know what is. Of course, no one on the panel brought that up. Sometimes I wonder why the rest of the panel aren't much quicker on the uptake!

by Anonymousreply 475February 26, 2018 3:35 PM

Meghan is completely unaware and out of touch. She is the epitome of a privileged Out of touch white woman. I really don't think she gets how she looks or comes across when she's speaking on certain topics. She's to in her own head for me to like her. But then again when her mom and dad are very Nordic looking, what else should I expect? Her whole family is out of touch. So glade her father didn't when the presidency in 2008. America would have been completely destroyed behind Bush.

by Anonymousreply 476February 26, 2018 3:35 PM

R475 conservatives are the ones who make everything political. Meghan should know that.

by Anonymousreply 477February 26, 2018 3:38 PM

[quote]Meghan should know that.

Yet she doesn't. That was my point, Meghan always acts put upon, she whine like a child because of her opinions, she will never admit her party are bunch of entitled pigs.

by Anonymousreply 478February 26, 2018 3:40 PM

R478 republicans deny and deflect everything.

by Anonymousreply 479February 26, 2018 3:45 PM

[quote]Then Meghan blabs, "Why does everything have to be so political?" Who the hell is she kidding, is she fucking serious?! The NRA gives billions to the Republicans, if that's not "political" I don't know what is. Of course, no one on the panel brought that up. Sometimes I wonder why the rest of the panel aren't much quicker on the uptake!

She also said something like.... if airline doesn't want a law abiding gun owner on their plane, fine I'll take my business else where. That's how she takes companies stopping giving discounts simply because they are in the NRA. She even takes this as a personal affront..

by Anonymousreply 480February 26, 2018 3:56 PM

I wish someone would have mentioned all of the right-wing protests - almost of which failed miserably - such as the Keurig coffee machine destruction, boycotting Hamilton and the NFL, etc

by Anonymousreply 481February 26, 2018 4:07 PM

She exemplifies the "knitted brow".

by Anonymousreply 482February 26, 2018 5:09 PM

No, she exemplifies the tight sphincter.

by Anonymousreply 483February 26, 2018 5:17 PM

Being the multi-tasker she is r483, she exemplifies both.

by Anonymousreply 484February 26, 2018 5:20 PM

"The Clintons are a virus."

by Anonymousreply 485February 26, 2018 5:33 PM

After many years of hate watching this show almost every night, I completely stopped when they fired Jedidiah. The View finally had a good, cohesive panel and Jed was fascinating to watch. Love Sara, respect Sunny and Joy and don't like Whoopi but she wouldn't leave. Jed was smart and cagey, surprising and knew how not to make herself look stupid. She certainly could not and did not defend everything. If they fired her for that Hillary question then the show is exactly what Dems are always accused of being. Most importantly the excruciatingly stupid Raven Symone was gone. Megan is also fatally dumb and a mean bitch for such a young woman. I really haven't watched the show since she joined. But a clip makes it to twitter often enough....how the fuck did they hire someone who can't smile of laugh or have a good time without chastising? They already have Sunny.

Yes Nicolle Wallace was great but she was there one of the times when the show REALLY wasn't working. Rose and Rosie season was a disaster of tension and rivalry

I don't mind the Christian one who like sex and good shoes at all. I forget her name but I think she still comes in on Friday when Whoopi is home counting her money. What's her name?

They did Jedidiah dirty. She was smarter than all of them to be honest. That's why she was fired no doubt..

by Anonymousreply 486February 26, 2018 5:35 PM

I've always loved Meredith.....

by Anonymousreply 487February 26, 2018 5:48 PM

Meghan wrote a book called “America, You Sexy Bitch.” That is actually true.

Here are three excerpts from the book, all real:

1. "Strippers. Strippers. Strippers. What is a proper trip to Vegas without strippers? Or excuse me, exotic dancers." (page 41)

2. "It's like the first time you got to second base, right?" (page 25)

3. "If you've ever seen the X-Men movies, you know they're about a group of mutants who are the next wave of human evolution. They've got special powers, and if left unchecked they will eventually wipe out humanity as we know it. That's how I feel about Mormons." (page 61)

This was published by Hachette Book Group, a legitimate publishing company.

Publishers Weekly’s review: “This book does an admirable job balancing each party’s perspective...the result is surprisingly heartfelt.”

Yahoo! News: “A refreshing ride, one full of honesty and chocked-full [sic] of laughs.”

Our country is unabashedly stupid today.

by Anonymousreply 488February 26, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote]I don't mind the Christian one who like sex and good shoes at all. I forget her name but I think she still comes in on Friday when Whoopi is home counting her money. What's her name?

Paula Faris? She's awful, another 'talking points' Fundie who sounds ignorant most of the time. Always going on about her husband and family, same old shit.

Nicolle Wallace would have have the sane voice of the Conservatives, she doesn't screech, is intelligent, has a pleasant demeanor and surely does not act like that spoiled entitled bitch Meghan acts EVERY FUCKING DAY. I am counting days until that harpy is fired. Does Meghan ever smile?

If Nicolle wanted to keep her job, she would have gone home at night read up on current pop culture. It's not hard work. If that was the main reason Nicolle was fired, that she wasn't up on pop culture, the people who run things at The View are even more moronic than that walking potato Meghan! I could produce that damn show! I work in advertising, so, yes, I could actually produce it.

Meghan's voice is beyond annoying, it's like someone constantly stepping on a squeeze toy. It's extremely irritating.

by Anonymousreply 489February 26, 2018 5:55 PM

Nicolle Wallace is not really a conservative and that whole panel was fired, except for pigshit mean AND aggressively stupid Whoopi.

Paula was fine, as was Candace Bure. Not everyone has to hold the same views. Just represent yourself well and be respectful of the others. Too much to ask?

by Anonymousreply 490February 26, 2018 6:04 PM

Whoopi was really pissed when they fired Nicole Wallace. Of course, I think the View's downfall began with letting go of Joy, Sherri Sheppard and Hasselback. I actually didn't mind Hasselback. She was certainly better than Mccain. But the final nail was bringing in Rosie O. BAD idea.

I must admit tho as much as Mccain bugs the shit out of me.....with her addition and Trump, the View has gotten somewhat back on track. I just wish they had a less aggressive conservative to balance out Mccain. The 4 to 1 ratio never seemed fair to me and that's probably why Mccain is such a raging cunt. It really should be balanced.

by Anonymousreply 491February 26, 2018 6:22 PM

Sunny is not a Republican. She is just a rare Democrat whose Catholic upbringing gives them a slight conservative bent, especially on abortion.

by Anonymousreply 492February 26, 2018 6:43 PM

I agree with the posters upthread about The View fucking up by firing Nicole Wallace. But in retrospect, I am SO glad they did. Had she stayed, we wouldn't have her mid-afternoon show on MSNBC. She is now my second favorite after Rachel. Thank you, ABC!

by Anonymousreply 493February 26, 2018 6:47 PM

R490, Nicolle is a Conservative, if you are going to make statement, be able to back it up. Because Nicolle is intelligent and thoughtful, don't assume she's not a Conservative.

Candace was terrible, typical sheeple Fundie Conservative talking points: family, Jesus, guns etc. I forgot, is she against immigration?! If so, how ironic her husband is a Russian.

by Anonymousreply 494February 26, 2018 6:57 PM

[quote]Sunny is not a Republican. She is just a rare Democrat whose Catholic upbringing gives them a slight conservative bent, especially on abortion.

A few weeks ago, when Meghan said to Sunny, in her usual raging bitch-of-life tone said something along the lines of "Well a Liberal like you wouldn't agree...". Sunny replied with, "What makes you assume I'm a Liberal...I'm not a Liberal...."

Sunny might be a Right leaning Democrat, she sure doesn't come across as a Liberal. Not with her stance on abortion and religion. She talks a lot about "my faith" 🙄

by Anonymousreply 495February 26, 2018 7:02 PM

Candace was unthinking to an extent I don’t know I’ve ever seen before. After the San Diego shooting (there are so many shootings, most people probably don’t remember), Candace cried and said she doesn’t even know what to feel because she is worried for her kids’ lives and safety at school, but she also loves her political party *by virtue of being Christian* and so she supports gun ownership. She was truly conflicted about whether her kids’ safety means more to her than her NRA affiliation. It made me sad for her and also made me sad for our country. Meghan can roll her eyes when Ana Navarro says the people were hostile to the NRA woman in Florida because they had lost friends as lived through a mass shooting. Candace was brainwashed; Meghan is just unfeeling when it comes to a partisan issue. Even when it comes to kids being slaughtered, for Meghan it’s “I AM AN NRA MEMBER! DANA LOESCH IS MY FRIEND.” No, Meghan, it’s not about you this time.

I am really disturbed ABC would fire Nicolle (Yes, two Ls) Wallace for not knowing about reality TV but keeps Meghan McCain when she makes a shooting at a high school about herself. Remember, this is Disney, a company whose entire foundation is built on children and families. It’s sick.

by Anonymousreply 496February 26, 2018 7:29 PM

WHY must 'Christians' back the NRA? Is that actually part of their Ten Commandments?

Having any political affiliation sure doesn't mean a person has to agree with every tenet of their party. Statements like the ones Candace, Meghan and all the other braindead ReThugs View hosts blurt out just proves they haven't got one original thought in their empty heads. I'm a Liberal Democrat, I sure don't agree with all their talking points.

by Anonymousreply 497February 26, 2018 7:41 PM

R497 I am very liberal, consider myself independent and usually end up voting for Democrats (not always), but I always want to engage in discussion and debate. I consider others’ opinions and love a thoughtful debate. I don’t bother fighting but also don’t bother trying to discuss anything with people like Meghan McCain because her goal is to win, and her tactic is to win by being the loudest person in the room. I don’t respect that or find it useful in any setting. I would definitely engage Candace Cameron Bure if she is the same person off camera as on camera to try to figure out how she ticks and to see if there’s any common ground. Paula Faris usually comes across to me as informed just enough to ask questions and throw out a few partisan talking points, but it seems like every in-depth conversation she was ever involved with on The View ended up with her confessing she doesn’t know much about the issue. I could see myself in spirited arguments with Jed—we hold very different opinions but I think we could debate respectfully and occasionally find some common ground. I don’t remember any particulars but I do recall thinking a few times that I was more conservative leaning than she was on certain topics or specific details and that was interesting to me because I am super-liberal socially and range from very liberal to moderate fiscally depending on the issue being discussed. I can imagine being friends with Wallace because she seems reasonable, both thinking and compassionate and not a hard-line brainwashed partisan thinker. I don’t like those sorts of people, in either red or blue varieties.

by Anonymousreply 498February 26, 2018 7:53 PM

[quote]Paula was fine, as was Candace Bure

It's The View not The 700 Club.

by Anonymousreply 499February 26, 2018 7:55 PM

Janbot still runs all over this thread I see. AKA "The View Insider." You're all a bunch of loons if you think Whoopi, Sunny or Joy are examples of intelligent women on television.

Candace is pretty and nice. That's all the matters.

by Anonymousreply 500February 26, 2018 7:59 PM

R488 So you might say her book was a Hachette job?

by Anonymousreply 501February 26, 2018 8:01 PM

Bye the way R494, Wallace is one of my favorite talking heads. Far more than the womansplaining and pedantically biased Maddow. (God that bitch takes a long time to cum)

You may like to push people into liberal OR conservative boxes but Wallace does not. It is well known that she did not vote for McCain/Palin after her surreal experience on that campaign. She voted for Obama. Nicolle did NOT vote for Trump as she has made abundantly clear.

[quote]I call myself a non-practicing Republican.

[quote]I mean, I don’t know if that’s what they wanted. If it is, they knew what they were getting with me. I was on TV all the time. By the time they hired me, it was 2015, and I sounded a lot more like an independent on TV than a Republican. So that was their error for not knowing. I haven’t seen the show since I had my last day, so I don’t know what they replaced me with.

[quote]2016 cured me of my impulse to try to predict. I don’t know. I really don’t know. I think that the blessing is that among the people who do what I did, after getting 2016 wrong, most of us are out of the business of trying to project our best guesses onto viewers and everyone else.

Nuance. Google it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502February 26, 2018 10:25 PM

I hate Paula Faris with a red hot fire. She is nasty to the core and it shows every time she opens her mouth.

However, I hate Meghan even more. The NRA threatening a counter boycott? They can't. It wouldn't make a dent in company's bottom line and people would figure out how truly small their membership is and the lid wouldn't be blown off their entire Ponzi organization.

by Anonymousreply 503February 26, 2018 11:22 PM

R502, I know what nuance is, don't lecture me. My point was, Nicolle is a Conservative, didn't say she was an evil one. She's not vile and mean like Meghan or Hasslebitch. Or stupid like Paula.

I made my point quite clear in my other posts, that voters from either party don't always have to toe party lines and be sheeple re following everything their parties propose. I like Nicolle, I've been championing her throughout this entire post!

Reading compression, get some!

by Anonymousreply 504February 26, 2018 11:28 PM

btw, R502, Just in case you want to lecture me yet again.....Conservative and Repub mean the same thing to me.

by Anonymousreply 505February 26, 2018 11:30 PM

Meghan actually had the nerve to say that poor little Marco Rubio showed up to talk to the Parkland survivors and got "slaughtered" by them. Uh, no, he had his ass handed to him by a bunch of his constituents, high school students who called him out on his whoredom for the NRA. Oh, and they also happen to be high school students who just survived the ACTUAL slaughter of seventeen of their classmates.

by Anonymousreply 506February 26, 2018 11:35 PM

Rosie O Donnell needed someone like McCain on the panel during her second tenure. She's at her best when impassioned and discussing politics. For months, Rosie was great at debating Hasselbeck until she took things too personal and it all went to shit live on the air. Nicole Wallace was great but was handpicked by Rosie because she knew there wasn't going to be any trouble. Rosie excels when there's conflict. When Whoopi took time off, it became unwatchable with Rosie ruling the roost and everyone afraid to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 507February 26, 2018 11:35 PM

I just turned on today’s episode. Meredith Viera is guest co-hosting!! Yay!

Yet as the women paraded out—Meredith has a big smile. Joy? Smile. Sunny? Smile. Meghan looks fucking pissed...as she walks out during the opening credits. How did this woman get a job on TV, much less make a career of it? If MV weren’t on, I would turn this off just because Meghan looks so unwelcoming.

by Anonymousreply 508February 26, 2018 11:39 PM

And Meredith hasn’t had a facelift and IMO she looks ten times better than most. It’s so refreshing to see someone just...age.

by Anonymousreply 509February 26, 2018 11:44 PM

Hate Rosie all you want but don’t lie about her famous Hasselbattle. Lizzie went personal first, accusing Rosie of sympathizing with terrorists.

Rewatch the video to remind yourself of what actually was said that day.

by Anonymousreply 510February 26, 2018 11:44 PM

Meredith was a pleasant surprise on today's show but it felt like a random appearance for someone who is out of work, and I love me some Meredith. Her show was boring as shit and was a huge flop though.

by Anonymousreply 511February 26, 2018 11:47 PM

Odd how Jimmy Fallon has hired the black female comedian from Meredith's old show, think her name is Tamanika, she's not at all funny.

by Anonymousreply 512February 26, 2018 11:53 PM

Meredith seems like a nice woman, but a snooze. The constant sexual innuendos and I'm not wearing underwear was stale when she was in her 40s. She must be 70 now. She is the very definition of frau. She's much smarter and much more conservative than she lets on. She deftly manages never to have a substantive opinion on anything. She was made for early morning TV's bland vanilla silliness. She hadn't the guts to remain a journalist and job hops a lot. I could live without seeing her again. Enjoy the grandkids Mer.

by Anonymousreply 513February 27, 2018 12:00 AM

[quote]Hate Rosie all you want

Nothing in my post suggested I hated Rosie, so knock it off. Rosie could have delivered her argument in a less emotional tone, making Hasselbeck's harpy like reply all the worse.

R512 I think if Whoopi goes this year, they will ask Meredith to come back. (It wouldn't surprise me if that was the plan they had when negotiating with Whoopi last year). The best show of the last few years was the one where the original four all came back. There was a warmth and camaraderie that has been greatly missing from the show since. The closest it came was when Joy, Whoopi, Sheri and Liz Hasselbeck were the panel. In addition, Joy loves Meredith and would lobby her hard for the position.

by Anonymousreply 514February 27, 2018 12:01 AM

Meredith’s husband has progressive multiple sclerosis and she stopped working to care for him. They both have shown a great sense of humor and resilience in the face of his physical degradation and I admire her a lot for that and for her career. Her solo show wasn’t very entertaining, though I personally thought she was much more enjoyable to watch than Anderson Cooper was when he had a solo network show that ran two seasons too long.

Anyway, nice surprise to see her come back.

by Anonymousreply 515February 27, 2018 12:03 AM

[quote]if you think Whoopi, Sunny or Joy are examples of intelligent women on television.

Whoopie has volumes of show business experience, Joy has volumes of real life experience, Sunny has volumes of legal and life experiences.

R500, you devalue women who live their lives as they are DEFINITELY intelligent women on TV.

by Anonymousreply 516February 27, 2018 12:10 AM

One of Joy's best friends is a priest. I assume this priest is still alive. Joy has been close with him for a long time. The priest is also a close family friend of a female friend, he's the godfather to my friend's son. The son must be about 30 now.

by Anonymousreply 517February 27, 2018 12:36 AM

R508 mehgans mother is a wealthy heiress and her father is a republican senator. That's how she ended up working in television. When you have wealthy powerful parents everything is handed to you. And she has a lot of things she dosent deserve. Like so many other over privileged entitled "princesses."

by Anonymousreply 518February 27, 2018 12:43 AM

I don't watch The View. From the dialogue here, I doubt I missed anything of elevating social value.

by Anonymousreply 519February 27, 2018 1:32 AM

My, my, my, such vitriol in this thread. It's a silly little morning talk show which happens to be part of the ABC News division. That being said I enjoyed the show today. Watching Meredith Vieira do her thing was like a breath of fresh air. She has just the right balance for this show that's why she was and always will be the best moderator of The View. She makes her point but she does it with humor and she defuses any and all situations with a calm and cool demeanor.

I've read some comments about Sara Haines calling her a waste of space and saying she is not missed. You couldn't be more wrong as she is the one co-host who knows her role. She will add her opinion without ego and she (like Meredith) does it with self-deprecating humor. She is the one who knows when to interject to keep things from escalating and she does it in such a disarming way it keeps everyone from jumping across the table and attacking.

That being said, yes, Meghan's voice continues to grate, yes, she is a super bad fit for this show, yes, she steamrolls over the conversation, yes, she reads from her notes ad nauseum and yes, she's too defensive and takes herself way too seriously but sometimes she does force a conversation in which we find out some of the other co-hosts aren't quite as liberal as people would assume and I find that much more interesting than when they have five co-hosts who just sit around agreeing with each other.

Lastly, I believe she said "my father" at least twice today. Did we all take a shot when we heard those magic words?

by Anonymousreply 520February 27, 2018 1:54 AM

What I think is fascinating and kind of ironic/full circle about Megan and all the political mega-shit we're living thru today is this:

Donald Trump becoming POTUS is the result of the seeds planted by a small movement back in 2006 called The Tea Party. They were far right, insane extremists who called themselves Conservative Republicans and were mostly tolerated by the middle of the Party. Probably because of their funding by the Kochs and the Mercers. As they grew, their votes became more crucial. It felt necessary to give them more of a voice. That voice was selected and exemplified by a nasty battle-ax - named Sarah Palin! Who introduced the nation to Sarah Palin? John McCain! (by way of Nicolle Wallace, who has been attempting to make up for it ever since).

So in a sense, McCain is the person responsible for the mess this country is now, and he's responsible for the inevitable destruction of his own Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 521February 27, 2018 6:37 AM

The Tea Party was the fulfillment of the Reagan white people social policies.

by Anonymousreply 522February 27, 2018 6:44 AM

Why do people constantly misspell "Whoopi"? R516, for example, quotes another post that has her name in it and still typed "Whoopie".

by Anonymousreply 523February 27, 2018 8:08 AM

[quote]Lastly, I believe she said "my father" at least twice today. Did we all take a shot when we heard those magic words?

I'm still fucking drunk.

by Anonymousreply 524February 27, 2018 8:20 AM

R523 At least one person regularly misspells Whoopi Goldberg’s name; I usually assume it’s meant to be a show of disrespect since many people here seem to resent her. Meanwhile, just about everyone here misspells Nicolle Wallace’s name, yet everyone seems to like her.

I think we just have a bunch of dummies who can’t spell, or who think people and name spellings should always conform to standards.

by Anonymousreply 525February 27, 2018 10:13 AM

FFS R525, her name is misspelled because "whoopie cushion" is spelled with and "e" at the end.

I watched the show today and I enjoyed the conversation. Once Meghan straddles that fence of one side being an uptight politico and the other side being a low-rated Uber customer because of too many drunken nights in LA. She's like the party girl who was drunk 90% of the time in college but managed to study, make it to class and graduate.

by Anonymousreply 526February 27, 2018 4:31 PM

Meghan hides behind her horrid evil politics.

Perhaps if she wasn't always obsessively talking about being a Conservative, an NRA member, from a military family and all the other repetitious bullshit she spews on a daily basis....she might have an actual personality buried deep deep down somewhere in her being.

by Anonymousreply 527February 27, 2018 7:51 PM

Meghan is still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 528February 27, 2018 9:12 PM

Megan says “Don’t blame me for Trump” yet she does zero to affect her party’s loyalty to Trump. As a McCain and a TV celebrity, she could use her voice to work to change the R party so that it denounces Trump and aligns with her old school, traditional Conservative vslues.

But no. She sits silent. Why? Because she’s TERRIFIED of Trump and his deplorables. She knows that speaking out against Trump would make her Enemy #1 and those fools would make her life miserable.

So she sits silent and let’s Trump destroy her precious political party.

Pathetic!

Pathetic!

Pathetic!!!!

by Anonymousreply 529February 27, 2018 9:20 PM

She talked about many drunk nights in Vegas again and Whoppi rolled her eyes as we all did. Megan is the the most drinkin'est gal on TV!

by Anonymousreply 530February 27, 2018 9:41 PM

LOVE Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 531February 27, 2018 9:46 PM

R529, you are 100% correct, Meghan seems to agree more with Trump than disagree.

If she was a traditional Conservative, she would have called out Trump and his destroying of the US, a long time ago. On the other hand, she's so wealthy, rich people truly do think they are immune to all the bad things the 'little people' have to deal with everyday. The tax cuts help her and her family, she really does not care about the kids slaughtered in Florida because she's an NRA member, she probably has a top notch healthcare plan and, well, most of what's going on right now, really doesn't effect this spoiled little princess. All she cares about is her career.

by Anonymousreply 532February 27, 2018 9:59 PM

I guess her mother queen Cindy will be flying in on her private jet for her guest spot on the view tomorrow. Wonder what that's going to be like.

by Anonymousreply 533February 27, 2018 10:25 PM

Remember when McCain was campaigning for president and Mrs McCain complained loudly and repeatedly to her rich friends that she hated shaking hands with the unwashed?

And how a day later, she coincidentally sprained her wrist and wore a wrist brace, making it impossible to shake hands? So that all she could do is smile and wave at the unwashed.

Megann’s mother. Lovely woman.

by Anonymousreply 534February 27, 2018 11:17 PM

To make up for all the people whom I piss off unintentionally ending Whoopi's name with an E, I will now put said E at the end of Meghane...

by Anonymousreply 535February 27, 2018 11:35 PM

[quote]Remember when McCain was campaigning for president and Mrs McCain complained loudly and repeatedly to her rich friends that she hated shaking hands with the unwashed?

Yet that plastic surgeried bitch sure takes the unwashed masses money which they spend on her crappy beer!

by Anonymousreply 536February 27, 2018 11:51 PM

02/27/2018: Meghan got the loudest applause today. The truth shall set you free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537February 27, 2018 11:59 PM

Here she she is in her arm brace.

I’d forgotten that she actually blamed the injury on too many handshakes.

Mustn’t shake any more hands on the campaign trail....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538February 28, 2018 12:08 AM

Well then she played a role in her husband losing the presidency then. You have to be one with the people.

by Anonymousreply 539February 28, 2018 12:14 AM

I love Megan but wish that Candace Bure would return to the panel. Ana Navarro is not a republican and way too ethnic. Bring back Sherri Shepherd, the beautiful heart and face of Candace and keep the strident intelligence of Megan too! YES dammit. She has so much to say that is important and she is not afraid to be unpopular on DL.

Whoopi can't even bother to bathe or attend the pre show meetings, or learn how to read. Some people think she used to be funny or talented? She's mangages to be both a race traitor and baiter. Joy is an old woman, laughing at her very own lame jokes and looking around to see if anyone else heard them. She has nothing to add and is surprisingly insensitive to the nuances of life and art. Terrible interviewer and a tough old linear bitch. Any democrat can do what she does better. Get Nicolle Wallace back. She's a democrat with juice.

They need pre menopausal women on this show. And Sherri Shepherd.

Sarah is stupid and cowardly but a very nice 40 year old girl. We for sure need more of those on the TV.

by Anonymousreply 540February 28, 2018 12:16 AM

I won't even address R540's racist, bullshit filled, incoherent trolling post.

They're definitely an ignoramus or a Russian troll.

by Anonymousreply 541February 28, 2018 12:22 AM

Just wanted to add, does Heather Graham ever age? She looks amazing, she's 48-49!

If she's had work done, it's very subtle.

by Anonymousreply 542February 28, 2018 12:23 AM

I saw Heather G a few years ago. In person, she looks good but every year of her age.

by Anonymousreply 543February 28, 2018 12:25 AM

R542 She looks the same but I noticed her face did not move, even when she was really agitated. Lots of Botox?

by Anonymousreply 544February 28, 2018 12:30 AM

Heather Graham is 48 though...?! She must have begun self-preservation very young, or else her face just takes to cosmetic procedures really well. I hope she doesn’t end up modifying with freaky giant lips, etc.

by Anonymousreply 545February 28, 2018 12:33 AM

Y'all have 44 posts on this thread and counting R541. I wonder what motivates your hatred of Megan McCain? Are you trolling or a bot? As in Janbot. I ain't racist sis. I am black. We can't give respect to Whoopi G. She's a defender or rapists, dog killers, wife beaters, Bill Cosby and the KKK. She's a smelly disgrace hiding behind her fake wise black lady bullshit. She won some awards 30 years ago. An inarticulate uncle tom who is so blatantly hateful represents no one but herself. Be worried that white lady demographics like her so well. Whoopi too lazy to form a sentence. Don't defend that mess.

by Anonymousreply 546February 28, 2018 12:51 AM

R546, It's EASY to despise Meghan, she's a spoiled fake bitch, she hasn't lived one damn day of truth in her entire entitled life.

You have nothing better to do than count peoples post in a thread? Get a life, then, go fuck yourself. I'm not your "sis" either, I'm a gay man, this is a gay message forum.

"Y'all" my ass, you are not black, you're a fucking troll and btw, I have absolutely no fucking idea WTF a "Janbot" is. I've been at DL over 20 years, since Dump became president this place has become infiltrated with vile trolls, you are definitely one of them.

At least the old DL trolls were funny and amusing.

by Anonymousreply 547February 28, 2018 1:10 AM

R547 I blocked it. You should, too. No point in arguing.

by Anonymousreply 548February 28, 2018 1:18 AM

You really don't know Janbot, r547?

by Anonymousreply 549February 28, 2018 1:25 AM

Thank you R546. It's time someone told the truth about Goldberg. Janbot is clearly trying to manage this thread, even though the 20 year DL member poster that is SHE claims to never have heard of her!!! R547 you are adorable. And your phone post @ R548. The highschool dropout style of debating is your hallmark. Long may you be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 550February 28, 2018 1:26 AM

THX for killing the thread R546, R548, R549, R550 ad nauseam etc.

How on Earth can anyone who posts at DL agree with someone like Meghan McCain? That's enough pure proof this thread is filled with trolls.

by Anonymousreply 551February 28, 2018 1:55 AM

It could be her token gay bff Clay Aiken, R551

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552February 28, 2018 1:58 AM

Cindy McCain was the original Ann Romney.

by Anonymousreply 553February 28, 2018 2:03 AM

[quote]I am very liberal, consider myself independent and usually end up voting for Democrats (not always), but I always want to engage in discussion and debate. I consider others’ opinions and love a thoughtful debate. I don’t bother fighting but also don’t bother trying to discuss anything with people like Meghan McCain because her goal is to win, and her tactic is to win by being the loudest person in the room. I don’t respect that or find it useful in any setting. I would definitely engage Candace Cameron Bure if she is the same person off camera as on camera to try to figure out how she ticks and to see if there’s any common ground. Paula Faris usually comes across to me as informed just enough to ask questions and throw out a few partisan talking points, but it seems like every in-depth conversation she was ever involved with on The View ended up with her confessing she doesn’t know much about the issue. I could see myself in spirited arguments with Jed—we hold very different opinions but I think we could debate respectfully and occasionally find some common ground. I don’t remember any particulars but I do recall thinking a few times that I was more conservative leaning than she was on certain topics or specific details and that was interesting to me because I am super-liberal socially and range from very liberal to moderate fiscally depending on the issue being discussed. I can imagine being friends with Wallace because she seems reasonable, both thinking and compassionate and not a hard-line brainwashed partisan thinker. I don’t like those sorts of people, in either red or blue varieties. I like to fuck young boys and I am a hardcore Clay Aiken fan.

by Anonymousreply 554February 28, 2018 2:08 AM

Don't bring me into it, r551. I was just suprised that someone who says they have been on DL for as long as they have doesn't know Janbot. Go troll hunt elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 555February 28, 2018 2:17 AM

Megan and Lisa Rinna are the guests on Andy’s show tonight

by Anonymousreply 556February 28, 2018 3:01 AM

Megan admits to having resting bitch face

by Anonymousreply 557February 28, 2018 3:22 AM

Resting cunt face.

It never rests.

by Anonymousreply 558February 28, 2018 5:23 AM

How was Momma McCain today?

by Anonymousreply 559February 28, 2018 7:08 PM

Momma McCain today denounced nepotism in the White House. She who is a multimillionaire heiress who chair’s her family’s beer company. She who is the mother of an adult womanchild whose whole livelihood is built on her father’s business. I agree with Momma on this, but I’m not a big fucking hypocrite like she is.

Then Meghan brought up Cockgobbler Aaron Schock wasting $40k of public money on decorating his office, and Momma Multimillionaire scolded that she and John paid for all of his senatorial office furniture except the desk given to him by Barry Goldwater. Must be nice to have millions lying around to buy office furniture, Momma.

Also, Momma started the show saying it’s time to stop fighting and find harmony for the sake of the country. I wonder if she has ever met her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 560February 28, 2018 11:31 PM

ALL of the Hosts sucked McCain's dick today. John McCain takes more money from the NRA than anyone and unleashed Sarah Palin on the world. Whoopi kept saying how much they ALL loved him and that he's one of the good guys. Cindy and Megan wore matching WrongRed lipstick. Bring back pretty Candace please. She's so nice AND pretty.

by Anonymousreply 561February 28, 2018 11:49 PM

LOL at R560 for thinking you need "millions lying around" to buy office furniture. The conversation came up, by the way, because the perpetually sedated Ben Carson spent $31,000.00 of taxpayer money on a dining set for his office.

February 28, 2018: Here Come the McCains!

by Anonymousreply 562March 1, 2018 12:35 AM

Silly me, I forgot to paste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563March 1, 2018 12:37 AM

Who ever would have guessed John McCain’s number one song is Dancing Queen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564March 1, 2018 12:45 AM

Had a feeling that $7.7 million in NRA contributions would not be a hot topic today.

Not disappointed

by Anonymousreply 565March 1, 2018 6:25 AM

"As an NRA member..." ad nausea

by Anonymousreply 566March 1, 2018 5:19 PM

“I’d just like to point out that an NRA member has never once shot up a school!”

This idiot. Please tell me that the viewing audience can see and hear that she’s a dangerous, loud, moron. Please tell me that she isn’t converting people to her twisted way of looking at the world.

by Anonymousreply 567March 1, 2018 5:28 PM

Missy Megan is doing the hardcore journalism that she was hired for to-day! Whoopi is in the corner crying and Joy is nervously looking at her notes and pulling on her blouse. Miss Sunny has her church lady pursed lip mouth all over her shady face. They are scared. A visit from Cindy was all Megan needed to get her confidence back and show these decayed liberal bitches who's boss and who's in charge of da show! Bring back Candace! Paula full time! Hasselbeck if she swears on the bible that she's Christian. The change we've prayed for has come.

Whoopi can go change her diaper and Joy needs one last summer in the Hamptons. Sunny better keep an eye on her husband.

Megan is THAT bitch!! Love live the QUEEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 568March 1, 2018 5:32 PM

Joy fights a good fight but she’s a comedian and her interests do not include verbal sparring with spoiled little girls.

This show needs a young fighter who will coolly and calmly expose all of Megan’s ridiculous statements. The person doesn’t have to be brilliant or have a comprehensive knowledge of politics, just common sense and the ability to articulate and a desire to never back down, no matter how red Megan’s chest gets in the heat of battle.

by Anonymousreply 569March 1, 2018 5:33 PM

R568 Ok Vlad.

by Anonymousreply 570March 1, 2018 5:38 PM

Jed may have made a good sparring partner for Meghan. Jed wasn't a Trump fan and is smart than Meghan. They would have agreed on some conservative issues, but not on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 571March 1, 2018 6:10 PM

It was a dumb move to fire Jed.

by Anonymousreply 572March 1, 2018 6:32 PM

Nobody misses that dumb blonde who has been gone from the show for weeks

by Anonymousreply 573March 1, 2018 6:39 PM

R568 You're hilarious. Now go to school!

by Anonymousreply 574March 1, 2018 6:53 PM

She was trying to corner Adam Schiff on the Mueller investigation today, essentially saying that it doesn't matter if a foreign power influenced the election if they don't have evidence to convict Trump of any crime. With the obligatory bitch stares.

And Whoopi as usual, placating her nonsense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 1, 2018 10:10 PM

I saw that too, R575--it's become quite clear that her disdain for liberals and the Democratic Party far outweighs any concerns she might have about Trump or the fact his supporters, at this point, couldn't care less that Russia hacked our electoral process. Seemed like good old Condi Rice felt more or less the same way when she told Schiff to "wrap it up" quickly. It's funny, none of the Republicans seemed to have a problem spending months and months, and millions and millions, investigating Hillary Clinton over security concerns that look positively quaint now. "Party Over Country" is apparently the slogan they all live by these days.

by Anonymousreply 576March 1, 2018 10:49 PM

March 01, 2018: I swear the producers must be hiring people to sit in the audience and cheer for Meghan because lately she is getting a lot of applause. Or - her comrades have been sent by the Red side to infiltrate The View audience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577March 1, 2018 10:56 PM

She referred to herself as a political analyst on Andy Cohen's show without a trace of irony. Anal-ist I can get behind. Heh heh.

by Anonymousreply 578March 1, 2018 11:02 PM

Hillary was guilty though. Trump is under investigation. Megan can't defend everything about him, why should she have to? Remember when Joy and Whoopi pretended they loved and supported Hillary? They trash her every chance they get now. Limousine democrats are always so bitter when they're not cloning their dogs or attending Trans bathroom openings. I think that Sunny goes home and prays for a permanent face full of makeup and no Wendy Williams episodes before the kids are in college. Sunny's husband is not true to the Catholic church. Joy phones in her jokes and shaky outrage and Whoopi actually lives like Marie Antoinette. For real. Nobody seems to notice because she's so ugly. Why wouldn't Megan get a lot of applause? She's a real person, a woman on fire!

by Anonymousreply 579March 1, 2018 11:02 PM

[quote]Hillary was guilty though.

Of what, pray tell?

She has been investigated ten times over, and not behind closed doors either.

by Anonymousreply 580March 1, 2018 11:05 PM

R579 Cindi McCain. Drunk posting.

by Anonymousreply 581March 1, 2018 11:06 PM

Notice how when the audience applauds at something Joy says, Megan reacts like the sound is a bug buzzing in her ear. She looks annoyed and just barrels ahead with her scripted counter-point.

A professional would be courteous to the audience (without them, she’s nothing!) and remain silent until the applause subsides. A producer should scold her for being rude to the audience.

by Anonymousreply 582March 1, 2018 11:07 PM

R510 not sure. Elizabeth was asked about comments Rosie made, and if she felt Rosie was supporting terrorists. She only said they should ask Rosie to clarify her comments.

by Anonymousreply 583March 1, 2018 11:07 PM

I was surprised to hear Megan tell Andy that she considers Whoppie a good friend.

Girl, maybe in your dreams. Quit the show and see if Whoopi returns your calls or even remembers your name.

by Anonymousreply 584March 1, 2018 11:09 PM

Joy is a misnomer. Whoopi is an example of onomatopoeia and she does that too.

by Anonymousreply 585March 1, 2018 11:39 PM

R585 Put the bottle down and go to bed honey.

by Anonymousreply 586March 2, 2018 2:32 AM

[quote]The Cunt of Monte Crisco

What bottle?

by Anonymousreply 587March 2, 2018 2:38 AM

Whoopie has gastritis of the bowels.

by Anonymousreply 588March 2, 2018 2:41 AM

HERE Is the new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 2, 2018 2:48 AM

NEW Thread 3 has been created

by Anonymousreply 590March 2, 2018 2:48 AM

Megan has so much to say

by Anonymousreply 591March 2, 2018 2:49 AM

Continue on Thread 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592March 2, 2018 2:50 AM

This thread is almost dead

by Anonymousreply 593March 2, 2018 2:50 AM

Megan Megan Megan

by Anonymousreply 594March 2, 2018 2:51 AM

Megan is a Real Housewives fan

by Anonymousreply 595March 2, 2018 2:52 AM

She probably listens to Katie Perry

by Anonymousreply 596March 2, 2018 2:53 AM

Will she announce a pregnancy soon?

by Anonymousreply 597March 2, 2018 2:54 AM

THREAD #3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 2, 2018 2:54 AM

NEW THREAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599March 2, 2018 2:55 AM

See you at the new thread #3 😝

by Anonymousreply 600March 2, 2018 2:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!