Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paul Sorvino on Harvey Weinstein: ‘I’ll kill the motherf----r’

Ooh, vengeful that one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2018 5:19 PM

And got an Oscar for playing a character named Judy Cum. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2018 5:03 PM

too late pops

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2018 5:09 PM

A little late now to be protective of your daughter. You've been in the business how long? You failed her as a father and you need to own that Mr. Sorvino.

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2018 5:12 PM

Is he just finding out about this now?

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2018 5:13 PM

PR spin, late but always helpful

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2018 5:21 PM

Sure you will, LOL

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2018 5:25 PM

I’ve met him. I actually think he would do it.

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2018 5:27 PM

Isn't Paul's second wife younger than Mira?!

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2018 5:30 PM

[quote]And got an Oscar for playing a character named Judy Cum. Classy.

Who wrote and directed that part? Who came up with that name?

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2018 5:30 PM

Mia does have some comedic chops. She should have had a better career.

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2018 5:32 PM

I enjoyed Mira in that film about the giant flying cockroaches in the NYC subway system, MIMIC. Forget who played her boyfriend.

Giant cockroaches are one of my phobias, the large ones in NYC, which some people call waterbugs, are creepy and disgusting,

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2018 5:48 PM

Hell, yes, R11. Roaches are one of mine too. Doesn't help that I live in the South where the big ones actually do fly at you.

by Anonymousreply 12January 3, 2018 5:56 PM

R12, the thought of giant cockroaches makes me nauseous. In Mira's film, the roach creatures she was battling were human size! Add the filthy NYC subway system to that mix and it was one creepy film.

The large NYC roaches actually fly too!

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2018 5:59 PM

[quote]“If I meet [Weinstein] on the street — he oughta hope that he goes to jail, because if we come across, I think he’ll be lying on the floor, somehow, magically,” Paul Sorvino told TMZ.

[quote]He added, “He’s going to go to jail. Oh yeah. That son of a b—-. Good for him if he goes, because if not, he has to meet me. And I will kill the motherf—er. Real simple.”

[quote]Paul said he was completely unaware of his daughter’s alleged experience with Weinstein and described his reaction to learning about the allegations as “furious,” adding, “If I had known it, he would not be walking. He’d be in a wheelchair.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2018 9:05 PM

I don't know if Weinstein "derailed" her career. Although a good actress, she's not traditionally pretty. I can't imagine her in a lot of roles.

by Anonymousreply 15January 4, 2018 12:22 AM

The claim is that Weinstein said she was a nightmare to work with. Does anyone have any info on whether that's true or not?

She was great, and I always wondered why we never saw more of her.

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2018 3:38 AM

Great? Let's not go home crazy here.

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2018 3:41 AM

Sorvino’s got connections. Harvey better watch out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2018 3:44 AM

Good for him !

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2018 6:19 AM

[quote] The claim is that Weinstein said she was a nightmare to work with. Does anyone have any info on whether that's true or not?

Peter Jackson says Weinstein told him this about both Sorvino and Ashley Judd:

“I recall Miramax telling us they were a nightmare to work with and we should avoid them at all costs,” Jackson said, referencing the production company Weinstein ran with his brother Bob. As a direct result, he said, both women fell out of the running for parts in his Lord of the Rings series.

“At the time, we had no reason to question what these guys were telling us. But in hindsight, I realize that this was very likely the Miramax smear campaign in full swing. I now suspect we were fed false information about both of these talented women.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2018 7:20 AM

I curse the day polls were enabled on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2018 8:16 AM

The film is Mimic, with Jeremy Northam. Directed by Guillermo del Toro.

del Toro thought he would quit making films after this because Harvey was so crazy towards him during the whole process. His father had been kidnapped during the middle of it and he said that during this period he was less upset with the kidnappers than he was with Harvey because at least the kidnappers told him what they wanted.

James Cameron almost punched out Harvey at the Oscars because he made del Toro so miserable.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2018 8:19 AM

I thought he was dead, anyway, how is a father supposed to act.

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2018 8:29 AM

Can she have a comeback at this point?

by Anonymousreply 24January 6, 2018 1:21 PM

I think the question is can Harvey make a resurrection at this point.

He is God after all.

by Anonymousreply 25January 6, 2018 1:30 PM

Awful people. All 3.

by Anonymousreply 26January 6, 2018 2:12 PM

What 3? Are you including Paul Sorvino?

by Anonymousreply 27January 6, 2018 2:15 PM

She won Oscar for Weinstein movie

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2018 5:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!