Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you find stories about the Kardashians comforting or disgusting?

Every. Day. There they are in the headlines: one wears something revealing; a tiff in a hotel/restaurant/airport; another becomes pregnant; he's getting divorced; she's getting married; this one is mad at that one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2018 2:06 AM

They don't bother me one way or the other. Frankly, Kim Kardashian should be a gay icon, for no other reason beyond her expert, God-suite level take down of Taylor Swift. Kim actually ruined her career! I thought that was great. So I love Kim Kardashian now.

by Anonymousreply 1December 26, 2017 3:40 PM

They are gross

by Anonymousreply 2December 26, 2017 3:59 PM

Im sure Taylor Swift is distraught over it r1.

Admit it, you love KK because shes an aficionado of BBC and you aspire to being a whore of her magnitude.

by Anonymousreply 3December 26, 2017 3:59 PM

They are no more than white noise to me. I am aware of their existence, but can easily block them out.

by Anonymousreply 4December 26, 2017 4:02 PM

Blocked that money-making machine mania out years ago. Surprised how much people fall for all the manufactured drama. Jenner is as bad.

by Anonymousreply 5December 26, 2017 4:09 PM

Whores, all whores. High priced and low rent.

by Anonymousreply 6December 26, 2017 4:10 PM

OP = Kardashian Publicist

by Anonymousreply 7December 26, 2017 4:13 PM

If I’m being truthful, they should be studied like lab rats as a science experiment in how a family can literally use the media to print their own money without any true product or tool.

The Kardashians give kick backs to all media and are constantly supplying media outlets polished articles ready for cut and paste and photographs. It’s all about lazy journalism. The more they are seen everywhere, the more they grow their social media and the more powerful they become.

They could be taken down. My feeling is Victoria Beckham is gearing her family up to take their place. When her younger kids are older she’ll do the whole reality TV thing and follow the Kardashians model and she’ll seize their space.

by Anonymousreply 8December 26, 2017 4:24 PM

I don't find them. They find me.

And you're part of the problem, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9December 26, 2017 4:41 PM

Vicky's business is bleeding, r8. She may need to do a reality show. But given that she's trying to be "posher than posh" by trying desperately to create this prestigious fashion line, a reality show would burst that "cachet" she's wanting to create.

Not sure how much David is seriously invested despite the heavy DM PR articles tracking the entire family's every activity on both sides of the pond. And Asia.

by Anonymousreply 10December 26, 2017 5:07 PM

R10 I totally agree with you. She believes she’s above most famous people and would hate the intrusion of cameras following her and her family around. It would go against the aloof superstar she thinks she is.

However, it’s clear she’s making desperate attempts to turn her kids into stars, with pop songs and book deals. Ultimately (and ironically) her biggest talent is knowing how to brand. She knows her, David and her entire family could become the biggest stars on the planet if she followed the reality TV route. She also knows it would spell the end to her any credible fashion career. But remember, she gave up on a solo singing career after several years of desperately trying. The ridiculous thing is she hides her true personality. In reality, she’s quite funny and would make good TV. She just acts so stuck up all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11December 26, 2017 5:15 PM

The only way I'd notice if the Kardashians dropped off the face of the earth, would be the welcomed absence of Kardashifuck Fluff in newsfeeds. and social media. Can anyone make this happen? Kthx.

by Anonymousreply 12December 26, 2017 5:20 PM

Vicky wants more royal medals. And that is only had from her clothing line. Doubt she'll drop the fashion line until such time as David pulls the plug on it.

And none of the kids are talented.

by Anonymousreply 13December 26, 2017 5:21 PM

there will come a day when we see one of them -- or someone trying to be like them -- getting fucked or tag-teamed on a 'fans only ' or pay per view video.

then they'll go on E! and say, "People make mistakes....I can't believe my followers are so judgmental!'

and they'll make millions.

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2017 5:45 PM

R8 she already tried and no one watched

by Anonymousreply 15December 26, 2017 5:52 PM

Is R11 phoning in from 2003? I am pretty sure the Beckhams already tried to conquer the world. They moved to Los Angeles during the mid-aughts and tried to make that happen. No one was interested and they went back to England.

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2017 5:21 AM

I have very little knowledge of them and am perfectly comfortable with that.

by Anonymousreply 17December 27, 2017 6:55 AM

It’s been rumored Kris paid almost five million in hush money to get the notorious Kim and Kylie NBA after party gang bang video off “the market”, those boys ruined those girls, well Kim loved it, down on all fours and finally having a orgasm will do that to a lady. As it was Kylie’s first big gig, she wasn’t so prepared. Kris is the single most vile monster on Planet Earth, really.

by Anonymousreply 18December 27, 2017 2:24 PM

How are you bombarded every day by Kartrashian news? Do you work for TMZ?

by Anonymousreply 19December 27, 2017 4:04 PM

#18 = Chi Chi LaRue

by Anonymousreply 20December 27, 2017 4:15 PM

Kim and Kourtney had a three way with Kim’s first husband and there were photos. And when the photos leaked online her mother said they were underage (which they weren’t) to get the internet scrubbed and then she paid off the ex-husband to keep his mouth shut. They also paid off the photographer who tried to sell the photos and employed him For the Kartrashian photo shoots.

There was a big thread about this on LSA with photos, the faces were blurred but these hoes have their naked bodies plastered all over the internet, you could tell it was Kim and Kourtney.

by Anonymousreply 21December 27, 2017 4:58 PM

R21 is 1000% correct.

by Anonymousreply 22December 28, 2017 4:02 AM

I don't read any Kardashian articles on DM. I scan the weird headlines and photos of Kim's kids, Kris's Xmas tree, the endless snaps of "Caitlyn" Jenner, the phony battles they set up between Jenner and themselves, the multi-million dollar house Kanye and Kim are supposed to be living in, the fake lips on Kylie, someone is currently pregnant, the antics of Scott Disick and his Ritchie girlfriend and you realize these people are all nuts. Off their rockers.

The DM keeps posting these rubbish stories. Degeneres is also complicit by having Kim Kardashian on her show **crying** in front of a national, make that international audience about her Paris burglary which happened ....I don't even know when and trashing her former step-father. And Degeneres allows that on her show and listens to that crap?!?

They creep me out. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 23December 28, 2017 4:25 AM

I find the Trump degenerate children covered by the DM far more disgusting, because you CANNOT escape them. You CAN tune out the Kardashians, and you don't see as much of Caitlyn anymore either, at least she seems to have gotten a clue.

by Anonymousreply 24December 28, 2017 4:52 AM

Kris Jenner is a master. It's amazing how much the K girls pop up on mainstream talk shows like DeGeneres and Fallon.

As for Caitlyn, the media has lost all interest unless it relates to the Ks. The thing with the teen creeped people out especially in this new era of MeToo#.

by Anonymousreply 25December 28, 2017 5:03 AM

Neither OP, i just think they're overkill at this point.

by Anonymousreply 26December 28, 2017 5:14 AM

Kim’s first husband was going to be her way of getting away from Kris’ pimping ways so she would be able to make and keep the money for herself, but Damon Thomas was no match for Mamma K.

by Anonymousreply 27December 28, 2017 5:20 AM

Wasn't Damon also abusive??

by Anonymousreply 28December 28, 2017 5:51 AM

NO r28, that whole “abuse” claim was Kris’ revenge, the only guy who roughed Kim up was Mario Lopez...

by Anonymousreply 29December 29, 2017 5:44 AM

Leave this disease of a family on DListed, OP.

by Anonymousreply 30December 29, 2017 6:59 AM

I pay as little attention to them as I can. I couldn't escape a few things. Mostly I just watch in horror as Kim's eyebrows and butt change before my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 31December 29, 2017 7:09 AM

Only idiots find them amusing or entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 32December 29, 2017 7:22 AM

R29 When was Kim with Mario???

by Anonymousreply 33December 29, 2017 8:51 AM

How many fucking kids did Kris Jenner have?! Talk about "clown car vagina"!

by Anonymousreply 34December 29, 2017 10:30 AM

Classy Caitlyn is beautiful; yuck to the rest.

by Anonymousreply 35December 29, 2017 11:05 AM

R35 You think Caitlyn is "classy"? BWAAAAHAAAHAAA. Says a lot about you.

by Anonymousreply 36December 29, 2017 3:27 PM

I find them comforting. I come from a very conservative, religious family where you couldn't cuss, talk about sex or general feelings. Everything was built on shame, guilt, being humble and the importance of a college education. I find it fascinating that they created a billion dollar empire by doing and being the complete opposite of the values I grew up in. They're completely shameless about everything.

I remember doing a year long internship abroad where I taught urban poor children who lived in the dumpsite that their families scavenged in for a living. When I got home and didn't want to think anymore or feel too deep or sad, I could always watch my friend's dvds of the Kardashians. My favorite episode still is the one where Kim freaks out and ugly cries after losing her 75,000 dollar diamond earring in the beautiful turquoise waters of Bora Bora.

It's just so ridiculous, it's really hard to take any of it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 37January 2, 2018 4:56 PM

I'm indifferent. I don't watch the show, I don't watch the news stories, I don't read the news stories. Other than DL, there isn't anything or anyone in my life that ever brings up the Kardashians. I'm happy with that.

by Anonymousreply 38January 2, 2018 5:10 PM

Neither. Just boring.

by Anonymousreply 39January 2, 2018 5:50 PM

I still can't believe this entire family have "careers" thanks to one of them making a sex tape. Just thinking about it makes me want to take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 40January 2, 2018 10:50 PM

So are those pimping stories true? I find them comforting and their family dynamic loving and open. Wish Kris were my mom.

by Anonymousreply 41January 18, 2018 9:41 PM

Caitlyn is fabulous. Others, not much.

by Anonymousreply 42January 18, 2018 10:35 PM

R36. Such a child's mind.

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2018 10:37 PM

A sad old man who likes to show off his scraggly old body in lingerie and killed a woman by using his phone while driving is considered classy? Oh my sides...

by Anonymousreply 44January 18, 2018 10:47 PM

I'm from the south, I don't support anything that says KKK. Wtf is wrong with them? Don't find them KLASSY either.

And Op, you don't understand the meaning of "comforting" neither does R37. Being mind boggled by stupidity is not the same as being comforted.

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2018 10:57 PM

I hope all of them charter an enormous plane -- and it flies into a mountainside.

by Anonymousreply 46January 19, 2018 12:48 AM

Im kind of like r37. I turn on their show when I just want to have something on in the background that doesn't require any brain power to process.

Recently, they have focused a good part of the show on the staggering homelessness in Los Angeles and bringing awareness to the issue. Of course, this could just be a PR stunt but at least it brings attention to the issue.

by Anonymousreply 47January 19, 2018 1:49 AM

Money + trashy behavior.

Not advocating for Caitlyn, but at least, then he, was an Olympian gold medalist; then the Trans stuff created curiosity. The rest offer what of substantive value?

by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2018 2:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!