Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ANOTHER Poll Shows Donald Trump Approval Rating Down to 32%

Albatross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2018 2:54 PM

Time to resign.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2017 7:20 PM

🎁 Merry Christmas !

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2017 7:43 PM

Ouch! This one's a big one as well as it has an A+ rating on 538. You can see the aggregate just tanked under 37% for the first time.

Bad, bad news for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2017 7:49 PM

who the fuck are these 32% that like him??? It's utterly incomprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2017 8:00 PM

Did you see the discussion with Moore supporters. These people exist in an alternate reality impenetrable to intelligent thought.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2017 8:08 PM

I delight in the endless misery and humiliation of this moron.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2017 8:10 PM

I hope Trump and his minions in Washington are afraid...very afraid.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2017 9:38 PM

I'm amazed it's that high. How fucking thick are Americans?

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2017 9:40 PM

Great news.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2017 9:42 PM

56 + 32 [html removed] 100 so what about the other 12%?

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2017 9:43 PM

^^^doesnt equal

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2017 9:43 PM

They’re probably the “no opinion” portion of the poll, R10/R11.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2017 9:46 PM

My husband Dan and I still love our president! If we had any criticism of him, it’s that he doesn’t molest enough children. Other than that, he’s perfect!

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2017 9:47 PM

[quote] who the fuck are these 32% that like him??? It's utterly incomprehensible.

We've had some on this site that list quite a few reasons that they think he's doing a great job. I don't remember all of them. But they give him credit for stuff he really has had nothing to do with.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2017 10:33 PM

What's significant about this new Monmouth Poll is that it shows Trump losing support among Independent Women.

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2017 11:21 PM

Okay... The GOP majority in the Senate is now down to ONE seat, thanks to Roy Moore. John McCain is hospitalized, making the GOP majority ZERO. Last night's election in Alabama has surely put the fear of Jeezus in all the GOP Representatives and Senators. The tax legislation is unpopular and the reconciliation process for the House and Senate bills just got VERY MUCH more complicated.

If this tax bill goes down in flames, and that is much more likely today than it was two days ago, then they will need someone to blame. And Donald Trump will be sitting there with his 12 Diet Cokes and his 32% approval rating.

They may impeach and convict the fat sonofabitch before Mueller completes his investigation.

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2017 11:49 PM

He is due for a fresh round of CrAzY tweets right about now...

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2017 12:29 AM

I thought they just said on the news that they had come to some sort of agreement on the tax bill reconciliation and were going to vote on it next week. McCain may delay that but McTurtle has said he won't seat Jones until next year, so the Repug numbers remain the same until then. I hope McCain is getting some nice rest in a medically induced coma. I don't want him dead because then they'll just replace him.

by Anonymousreply 18December 14, 2017 1:51 AM

Someone on The View described his behavior as "infantile."

Perfect description.

by Anonymousreply 19December 14, 2017 2:47 AM

I called my rethug reps and senator today, r16, and said exactly that.

"if we can do it in Alabama, we can do it here. You'd better wake up and start listening to the voters or we will kick your useless assholes to the curb. Understand? "

by Anonymousreply 20December 14, 2017 3:49 AM

[quote]Okay... The GOP majority in the Senate is now down to ONE seat, thanks to Roy Moore.

Not until the election is certified, which won't happen until after Christmas, and not until Jones is seated, which won't happen until early January. Until then, Strange still holds the seat.

by Anonymousreply 21December 14, 2017 3:54 AM

That 32% will DESTROY this country, if we let them.

by Anonymousreply 22December 14, 2017 3:59 AM

That bitch Collins need to get voted out in 2020 if she votes for the tax bill.

by Anonymousreply 23December 14, 2017 4:02 AM

There is no way in hell Collins' voters support this tax bill. What the fuck is wrong with her? Is there any sign she's even wavering? Rubio won't hold his stance, he's too weak a person in general. I'm so fucking disappointed in Murkowski. I love that Corker got cheers from the tax bill protesters as he walked down the hall in Congress while they were protesting at other people's offices!

by Anonymousreply 24December 15, 2017 7:07 PM

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), who voted to advance the GOP tax cut bill this week, said she would be disappointed if corporations do not reinvest their gains into their workers.

“The purpose of lowering the corporate rate to encourage job creation here,” Collins told HuffPost at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast on Thursday. “It is not to encourage stock buybacks, which tend to enrich the executives of a firm. So that would be disappointing if that was the case.”

The CEO have already answered. Uh, no investing. We get paid on stock performance, not worker investing, capital investing. The new tax bill gives them a deduction for automation. So, no incentive to invest in people, but invest in robots appears to be the path. Remember coal miners? The same automationb that destroyed the coal jobs.

Watch the video, which should be playing in EVERY Democratic candidates election videos, and every hour, in every show on MSNBC, CNN, etc. Non-stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 15, 2017 7:20 PM

Oh, she’ll be disappointed. Well that totally excuses her actions then. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 26December 15, 2017 7:22 PM

That high?

by Anonymousreply 27December 15, 2017 7:27 PM

Nixon had a 24% approval rating the day he boarded Marine One after resigning. After directly participating in the most sweeping criminal conspiracy in modern presidential history. So there will always be a full quarter of the country who support the president - come hell or high water. To use Trump's example from the campaign, he literally COULD walk from the North Portico of the White House, across Pennsylvania Avenue, and randomly gun down an innocent person in Lafayette Square. A quarter of the country would say the deceased clearly had it coming. America is a strange place. Lots and lots of deplorables with zero ability to think for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 28December 15, 2017 8:02 PM

There's always about 25% crazies and die-hards and morons who will support any candidate, no matter how bad. Colloquially it's often called "the crazification factor."

That Trump is edging closer and closer to that rock bottom number is good, but we probably need to go after Pence ASAP unless we want things to stay terrible.

by Anonymousreply 29December 15, 2017 8:52 PM

The crazification factor ranges between about a quarter and a third of the population, demonstrated by the Nixon's 24% approval at resignation and W. Bush's 34% approval at the end of his second term.

The Alan Keyes constant, where the term came from, is 27%.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 15, 2017 9:13 PM

You can't fix crazy or stupid and these people are both.

I still can't figure out why the GOP is clinging to orange for dear life. Clay face would do their bidding just as easily.

So many if them must be implicated in this mess that they're terrified that if they start impeachment hearings, dump will blow them ALL in. It's the only thing that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 31December 15, 2017 10:50 PM

Yass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 16, 2017 11:37 AM

[quote]President Trump’s approval rating has dropped to a record low in a new CNN poll.

[quote]Just 35 percent of Americans in the poll released early Tuesday say they approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president.

[quote]Trump's approval rating slipped 1 point since November and is a full 10 points lower from his highest approval rating — 45 percent — in March.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2018 1:47 PM

And you know that this bothers him. And he’ll respond by saying that he’s the most popular president in history....he’s either a pathological liar or in deep denial. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2018 2:44 PM

Please, more angry tweets, Trump. It’s not good for us when you appear sane.

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2018 2:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!