Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Harold Ford Jr. Was Forced To Leave Wall Street Due To Sexual Harrassment

Why is MSNBC still employing him? CNN is on it.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Friday at 6:45 AM

Because he’s fucking beautiful?

by Anonymousreply 1Last Thursday at 2:46 PM

I always thought HJF was an empty suit, so this isn't surprising, though it's possible he's cleaned up his act and behaves himself at MSNBC. It's pretty bad when even the alpha males on Wall Street think you're too much of a creep for them.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Thursday at 2:51 PM

Because he's an inarticulate corrupt asshole like his father?

by Anonymousreply 3Last Thursday at 3:04 PM

The Republicans are terrified he will run for POTUS, as you can tell from the above responses.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Thursday at 3:09 PM

R1 Seriously? He's creepy-looking. Most multiracial people are hot, but occasionally the mix comes out odd, like this guy.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Thursday at 3:30 PM

Michael Trujillo @mikehtrujillo

SOURCES: @CNN and @washingtonpost working on exposing 20-30 congressional members 4 sexual harassment

by Anonymousreply 6Last Thursday at 3:31 PM

What was Han Solo doing on Wall Street?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Thursday at 3:32 PM

Yummers. I always had a thing for HFJr.

I always thought he would switch parties and run for president. He has a lot of charisma, and he's pretty conservative for a Democrat. He has always been a bit of a scamp with the ladies...I will lay bank that the accuser/s are/is white.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Thursday at 3:50 PM

He always had a creepy vibe to me. Talking out of both sides of his mouth. Never trusted him. But he is on my list to hate fuck, should the occasion arise

by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 3:54 PM

I will lay bank that the accuser/s are/is white.

I knew that and it got me to the senate

by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 3:56 PM

He was a big defender of “traditional marriage” back in the day. He was very loud and clear about his anti-gay beliefs.

I’ve never liked him as I knew that he was untrustworthy.

Screw him.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 3:57 PM

The ranks of "Morning Joe" are getting thinner.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 4:03 PM

Could Donny Deutsch be next? He should at least be arrested by the fashion police for the green swimsuit or boxers and matching green sneakers. Talk about eyesore!

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 4:19 PM

the black man-fucking-white-women sleazy dog whistling campaign stunt got corker a career in congress. now he is the one repelled by trump's slime. a good measure of how far the republicans have descended further into the sewer

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 4:21 PM

If you really look at him and kinda squint, he looks quite a bit like Steph Curry(who is not biracial.)

You have to picture a few years off the age and a different hairline, but it's there.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 4:40 PM

R13 - imagine having to look at this jacket & tie!

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 4:45 PM

"SOURCES: @CNN and @washingtonpost working on exposing 20-30 congressional members 4 sexual harassment"

20 to 30. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 4:53 PM

by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 4:56 PM

Crooked crook.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 4:57 PM

by Anonymousreply 20Last Thursday at 4:58 PM

C'mere Monica!

by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 4:58 PM

Hate him. He should be a Republican. But I’d hate fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Thursday at 5:07 PM

He's from Memphis and a prominent political family. Those later pics are seven years or more older.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Thursday at 5:07 PM

He's secretly a Republican, so I don't know why he still pretends to be a Democrat. He sides with Republicans of every issue when he appears on Morning Joe.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 5:41 PM

It wasn’t me!

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 5:54 PM

All those other victims of other men were telling the truth but the ones coming for me are lying sluts!

"I support and have tremendous respect for the brave women now speaking out in this important national dialogue. False claims like this undermine the real silence breakers," he said.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 5:55 PM

Blame the messenger!!!

Is this guy for real?????

"I will now be bringing legal action against the reporter who has made these false claims about me as well as Morgan Stanely for my improper termination."

by Anonymousreply 27Last Thursday at 5:56 PM

Is it 6 a.m. yet? Is it time? I cannot wait to see "Morning Joe" tomorrow morning and the gang's reaction. First, Halperin and now this boob: he and Mika are intellectual equals who add absolutely nothing to the discourse and should have been seated at a separate nitwits' table.

And Is Donny on vacation? Probation?

by Anonymousreply 28Last Thursday at 6:10 PM

Love Donny! He’s a D-bag but he’s a smart D-bag who owns his D-bagginess.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s accused of being a sex pest but it would bum me out.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Thursday at 6:12 PM

He is a Supreme Asshole. Homophobic, Traditional Marriage guy who was promiscuous and smug and a genuine piece of shit as a Legacy elected official. Can't keep a job, loves the limelight and probably has more in common with Joe Scarborough than anyone will admit.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Thursday at 6:32 PM

He always seemed so empty, complete fraud. at the same time, I can't imagine anyone having to leave Wall Street because of sexual harassment, before this year. Wall Street has no morals ever, and only recently has anyone been forced to care about rape.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Thursday at 6:33 PM

He always gave me the creeps

by Anonymousreply 32Last Thursday at 8:25 PM

Mike will be the only one left standing after all of the dirty laundry about Joe and his guests starts to appear publicly.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 9:32 PM

He’s got Bob Hope’s ski nose. Or Beavis’s.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 10:12 PM

He's gay gay gay

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 10:18 PM

Being harrassed comes with the territory when you're a stud.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Friday at 12:12 AM

He has “sex offender” face and his hair is to kinky to let him pass for white, which would be a dream come true for him

by Anonymousreply 37Last Friday at 12:45 AM

He is reptilian. Every time I see him I imagine him flicking his forked tongue at the TV audience.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Friday at 2:59 AM

R11, so did most Democrats, including Obama & Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Friday at 3:05 AM

I find him very unattractive and arrogant. I love mixed race looks generally but sorry, not Harold.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Friday at 3:18 AM

"Could Donny Deutsch be next?"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be that asshole DONNY!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 41Last Friday at 6:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!