Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DLers, have you ever stolen anything?

Fess up, it's anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2017

Hell yes. I can’t help it. I can afford it, but the thrill I get out of it is addicting.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2017

More details r1. Such as?

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2017

Yeah, R1, I hear this all the time from thieves such as yourself, but nobody ever explains what exactly is the thrill.

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2017

R1 likes the clingy black leotard and sliding down a wire from a hole he cut in the roof.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2017

Of course! In my teens I used to pinch clothes and food from shops, and money, toiletries and food from employees. I stole a table and chairs once from an outdoor cafe. I felt guilty for that one but figured they had insurance.

Before anyone judges me, an IT guy at work once told me that when you check your personal email you're stealing bandwidth. Everyone steals.

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2017

I've stolen a few guys' innocence.

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2017

R1

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2017

Around 1997 when I was 14 or 15, I stole a copy of that Angelina Jolie movie Foxfire from the local video store so I can watch the trailer for Beautiful Thing over and over again. I don't even remember Foxfire.

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2017

R1 here. Last week I stole a pair of nice shoes. I was wearing some raggedy sneakers, and I walked in the store and took a pair of nice shoes out of the box and tried them on, then put my old ones in the box and walked out of the store. The alarm went off and the security guy came over and I just said I don’t have anything. He waved me through.

The reason I do it is because it relieves stress . I’ve tried to exercise to relieve it but it seems like I need an adrenaline rush. So when the stress and anxiety builds up in my life and I feel like pressure cooker that’s about to explode , the adrenaline added to it makes it even more intense and only dissipates after I walk out of the store with my stuff .

The only way I can explain it is if you’re a sprinter or you give it everything you have and then at the finish line your body just goes limp; or if you’re holding your breath underwater for a long time until the stress hits it’s breaking point and you’ve got no choice but to come to the surface and gulp air, where your body goes limp again.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2017

I used to but I got caught by Loss Prevention in a big department store; they called the police, and I was nailed. Had to get a lawyer and spend some money.

Now I'm just the opposite; super honest and wouldn't steal a thing. Haven't for years. It's not worth it, in more ways than one, to steal. Honestly pays off. And gives you peace of mind.

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2017

Stole from the cash register — all summer long in 1993.

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2017

An issue of Men's Workout from CVS.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2017

No repentance? You all seem proud to be thieves. Would you want others to steal from you? You all are going to hell. You know that, right?

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2017

I worked at a beer/wine shop drive thru. After months of ringing up 12-packs or cases of beer, expensive wine, I knew the total with tax. Every other order over $20, I would push buttons on the register and then No Sale. Drawer popped open, I made change, then took out amount and pocketed it. I worked there for almost four years, earning minimum wage and never felt bad once.

The owner was a sleezeball who owned multiple apartment buildings that he did not maintain. He rented to the most vulnerable tenants, charged outrageous rent, and cut corners on everything. He also owned a chain of check-cashing/usurious money-lending stores. His wife drove an S-class and wore furs and gaudy jewelry. Christmas "bonus"? A bottle of cheap Cook's "champagne."

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2017

[quote]I worked there for almost four years, earning minimum wage and never felt bad once.

I can understand why you only get dead-end jobs. Bad attitude, envious of others.

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2017

[quote]More details [R1]. Such as?

Are you aroused by thievery? Is there a name for this?

Weird.

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2017

kompromat thread.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2017

I always steal air plants from the home depot lol So easy to put in my pockets and no dirt.

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!