Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tina Louise: Alien Life Form

Can someone explain to me how actresses go out in public looking like this? You read about burn victims cowering in their houses because of self-consciousness about their injuries, and that's just a fear of going round the corner to the grocery story. So HOW can an actress go to a highly publicized public event -- like this?

by Anonymousreply 61Last Thursday at 2:05 PM

grocery STORE of course

by Anonymousreply 1Last Thursday at 7:41 AM

Miss "Don't You Know Who I Am" Louise...poor thing. Her ship sailed ages ago...

by Anonymousreply 2Last Thursday at 7:42 AM

You give the snotty bitch too much credit. She wouldn't even reunite with us for friggin' [italic]ALF[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 3Last Thursday at 7:44 AM

She can just walk right onset for the latest Star Trek and play a Gilliganian, a race of intergalactic castaways....

by Anonymousreply 4Last Thursday at 7:44 AM

Grandma, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 5Last Thursday at 7:46 AM

But I did for Roseanne, Dawn, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Thursday at 7:47 AM

I don't see a problem

by Anonymousreply 7Last Thursday at 7:48 AM

[quote] Her ship sailed ages ago...

For a three hour cruise. A three hour cruise.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Thursday at 7:48 AM

She looks marvelous.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 7:50 AM

Ah don thee a pwobwem eiddah

by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 7:52 AM

I think Joan's use of mortician's wax for a foundation is rather innovative r7.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 7:53 AM

Get a life OP- pic catching an old woman not in the best pose. Can't wait for you to be as old as she is and have clueless idiots snapping at your heels. Hopefully you will be so obscure that no one will and you will be safe from the cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 7:56 AM

R10, are you Nell?

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 8:01 AM

[italic]Pro-tip:[/italic] Drags and trannies have the best silicone hookups!

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 8:04 AM

I bet that her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 8:08 AM

OP - Thank you for taking time out of a busy day on the Milan catwalks to share with your fellow DLers your sheer disgust at an 83 year-old woman leaving home looking like an 83 year old-woman. You're beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 8:10 AM

Unfortunately, R16, she doesn't look like a normal, 83 year old woman. She looks just like what she is: some idiot who has OD'd on bad plastic surgery. I know quite a few women in their 80's and 90's and they look a hell of a lot better than this unnatural freak.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 8:16 AM

I think when you go from being a 10 like Tina was on the looks scale you’re bound to be more vain and plastic surgery bound over you’re looks. Must be a bitch going from perfection to old age. Sure she’s used to having her ass kissed and it’s hard to let that go. So she fucks up her face because she thinks she looks better.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 8:17 AM

Yes I can appreciate that R17 I just think if she hadn't had any work done at all the same thread would be here. I am not being too serious- I have no idea at all what went on in Joan Van Ark's head when she did that to herself.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 8:20 AM

This give me an idea for a sequel. Assuming I'll still have a career next year.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Thursday at 8:21 AM

C'mon folks, plastic surgery aside, the makeup jobs on their mugs is atrocious! They wouldn't look half bad if they'd just be objective about what they had to work with at this point in their lives and exentuate that....in a less Kabuki style.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 8:31 AM

^ accentuate

by Anonymousreply 22Last Thursday at 8:32 AM

She looks freaky!!! Scary.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Thursday at 8:32 AM

Now you know why I say to cover the fuck up, you hoochie!

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 8:33 AM

83,83,83,83 ! It bears repeating.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 8:35 AM

I can cut her some slack in the looks department but what's going on with her ears?

It's like she has 2 different ear lobes now on each side. I've never seen anything quite like it in my life!

What's the cause of that?

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 8:40 AM

Yeah - R21 is on the money. There’s heaps of little old ladies who are wizened up - with or without surgery! - and they don’t look that different to Tina - with the exception being they’re not in full, over the top makeup and going out to go red carpet events, trying to look thirty or forty years younger. If you stripped Tina of her war paint and put her in a housecoat with a walker - she’d look like any other eighty-something in God’s waiting room.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Thursday at 8:49 AM

She’s old.

Has to be her 80s at least.

My father worked for her mother years ago and said the mother was a horrible person.

Mom had a big glamorous painting of herself in the living room.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Thursday at 9:03 AM

Will do, R12!

You're welcome, R16!

by Anonymousreply 29Last Thursday at 9:23 AM

She was born in 1934.

I used to think that she resembled Suzy Parker, but no.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Thursday at 9:25 AM

Turtleneck, she needs to go with turtlenecks.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Thursday at 9:28 AM

[quote]This give me an idea for a sequel. Assuming I'll still have a career next year. —Steven Spielberg

If I do this, I will only do one take of the "penis breath" line.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Thursday at 9:33 AM

She needs to go with a full body bag.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 9:57 AM

So what r28?

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 10:01 AM

She should have just let herself get old. It's not like Scary Mutant Tina got so many more roles than Old Tina would have.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 10:46 AM

Isn’t Halloween over?

by Anonymousreply 36Last Thursday at 10:53 AM

When Tina is around, EVERY day is Halloween!

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 11:36 AM

Omg R34! That portrait of Joan! By the ‘Big Eyes’ person?? (Or just in the style of it...?)

by Anonymousreply 38Last Thursday at 11:49 AM

Yes, r38, that actually WAS painted by Margaret Keane. It's kitsch squared.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Thursday at 11:55 AM

I sat next to her at a Broadway play a few years ago and she is even more difficult to look at in person. Her skin is burnt sienna, looks like severe jaundice but is likely makeup, crepey skin stretched over bones, couldn't have weighed more than 80 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Thursday at 11:56 AM

The worst part, r40, is when her face splits open and a long tongue with teeth on the end of it snakes out, looking for infants to drain.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 11:58 AM

She’s a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Thursday at 12:05 PM

Isn't that picture from several years back? Is there anything more recent?

by Anonymousreply 43Last Thursday at 12:13 PM

That pic is 3 or 4 years old -- she's gotten her plastic surgery fixed some since then. This is her a couple months ago. Eyes are still wonky but the cheeks seem better and the makeup is vastly improved.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Thursday at 12:14 PM

So sad when these talentless old broads still try to look 25.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Thursday at 12:19 PM

She's got permanent Spock face.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Thursday at 12:20 PM

What the fuck did she do to her face? Yikes!!

by Anonymousreply 47Last Thursday at 12:32 PM

I've heard for years she's kind of uptight and nasty, but I spotted her in an L.A. shoe store I was browsing in a few years ago, and plopped down next to her on the bench. I told her how it was nice to meet her, and she was polite. Granted, you should never feel you have insight into a star just because they treat fans nicely in public...(that's just basic PR for them)...but given what I'd heard, I was prepared for her to be at least chilly. And she was fine. Actually, a bit flattered and warm.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Thursday at 12:37 PM

She needs to be hydrated under pressure in a sealed barrel for at least 24 hours. Her pussy must be dried shut.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Thursday at 12:41 PM

She’s 83. I think she looks pretty good. A little pulled , but so what? At least she’s not all bloated and puffed out like a marshmallow face.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Thursday at 12:50 PM

Pic in R44 is not too bad but the lower eye liner needs to go! Rule #1 for aging wimen is no lower eye liner. If its true that her mother was a bitch with a huge painting of herself in the living room, then poor Tina grew up with a mother that was competing with her instead of nurturing her. I feel sorry for her and wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Thursday at 1:04 PM

Maybe going with a decent hairstyle and something besides the clown red color would be more attractive. Even a nice wig.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Thursday at 1:08 PM

She would look wonderful if she weren't trying to wear young girl hair (same with Van Ark). After a certain amount of wrinkles, the ocasional eye-job and face lift, even outside the lip make up, will look good- IF complemented by a mature, strong, lady like hair frame. Not this trying to be Jennifer Aniston shit, that even Aniston herself can no longer pull off.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Thursday at 1:11 PM

I agree that it must be really difficult to age after becoming known for beauty and sexiness. Tina Louise had both, and I think she also had talent. She was surprisingly compelling in The Stepford Wives.

She turns 84 in February. I'm just happy to see that she's ambulatory.

And I have a soft spot in my heart for Ginger.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Thursday at 1:12 PM
by Anonymousreply 55Last Thursday at 1:16 PM

She should be wearing her old wigs from Gilligan's Island.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Thursday at 1:17 PM
by Anonymousreply 57Last Thursday at 1:21 PM

she's 80+ you shallow shady ignorant queen!

by Anonymousreply 58Last Thursday at 1:50 PM

Ignorant? How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 59Last Thursday at 1:55 PM

She should really try wearing a high ponytail, they're adorbs!

by Anonymousreply 60Last Thursday at 2:01 PM

Jane, keep showing these miserable bitches how to do old. You've been fried, dyed and tied to the side to the Nth degree and yet you look completely fabulous, not like the crypt keeper Tina Louise.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Thursday at 2:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!