Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dylan goes ring-a-ding-ding on Woody Allen and #metoo

Honestly, Sammy Davis Jr. has done more good for the Jews than Woody Allen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245January 9, 2018 12:31 PM

[quote]Why has the #MeToo revolution spared Woody Allen?

...Because you are the only one who has accused him.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2017 4:43 PM

Woody Allen was spare because he's the biggest genius who ever lived. Anybody who disagrees is going to burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2017 4:48 PM

This is a major problem for #metoo -- the ball got rolling, or at least picked up speed, due to being pushed by someone who was programmed by his vindictive mother to claim sex abuse by his father*.

*well whatever

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2017 4:50 PM

Woody's case is complicated by how vindictive Mia Farrow (and son Ronan) are. It's suspicious. If a lot of girls and women came out and accused Woody of assault or pedophilia, it would be different (I guess). Roman Polanski seems to be doing great too - didn't they recently do a festival/celebration of his work at Cannes or some such place? Maybe the Europeans don't give a shit about this? OR some people are just beyond the fray - either being so old it doesn't matter or people thinking that different standards applied back in the day. WTF was Mel Gibson feted at the Oscars? That bothered me too. If Trump lives to 80-something, they'll give him some sort of goddamned Emmy for his great work on the Apprentice...

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2017 4:59 PM

[quote]OR some people are just beyond the fray - either being so old it doesn't matter or people thinking that different standards applied back in the day. WTF was Mel Gibson feted at the Oscars? That bothered me too. If Trump lives to 80-something, they'll give him some sort of goddamned Emmy for his great work on the Apprentice.

John Conyers is 88, and began his career in the [italic]Mad Men[/italic] era. So where's his pass?

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2017 5:07 PM

He basically was fucking his underage daughter. And don't give me the "he wasn't Woody's shit". Anyone that is some kind of parental figure just doesn't go where Woody for.

He's a pig.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2017 5:07 PM

Politics is different from entertainment and judged differently

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2017 5:09 PM

Do we know for sure Woody was fucking his stepdaughter when she under the age of consent? They why did the judge drop the case?

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2017 5:11 PM

Why is Mel Gibson being compared to these guys?

As far as I remember, he was stinking drunk and said bigoted things while drunk.

And there were some nasty phone calls to his girlfriend?

I suspect there are plenty of people in Hollywood who have said stupid things while drunk and have said nasty stuff to people.

I don't recall there were harassment claims against Gibson. He does not belong in the same group as these other sleazy people.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2017 5:21 PM

Whether or not Woody Allen abused Dylan Farrow is known only to the two of them. And conflating that alleged abuse with his later relationship with Mia's adult adopted daughter is ludicrous. Soon yi was not Allen's stepdaughter by any definition of the term. Further, he didn't live in Mia's house, and evidently had very little interaction with Mia's kids.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2017 5:43 PM

And she was a hot piece of ass.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2017 5:45 PM

I don't know how anyone could take sides with these two. I think it's a bit hysterical to suggest Woody was a parental figure to Soon Yi but dear god there must have been one other barely legal Asian halfwit (according to Mia) he could have latched onto other than Mia's kid. On the other hand, three of Mia's kids have now killed themselves. Nothing I've read about her suggests that she's that stable a character/parent or that she's particularly well acquainted with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2017 5:51 PM

Perhaps Dylan Farrow should start the #lookatmetoo movement.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2017 6:50 PM

ouch r13

w&w

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2017 6:58 PM

One has to wonder if screwing Woody was Ronan's motivation for writing the article in the first place...

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2017 7:03 PM

This is worth a quick read. Among other facts: Mia didn’t go to the police, the pediatrician did; Woody had been in therapy for alleged inappropriate behavior toward Dylan with a child psychologist before the abuse allegation was presented to the authorities or made public; and the state prosecutor told the writer that he did have probable cause to press charges, but declined to do so due to the fragility of the “child victim.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2017 7:06 PM

[quote]someone who was programmed by his vindictive mother

This is the biggest laugh I get out of all the anti-Mia crap that gets spewed on DL.

No one with any sense believes Mia Farrow is some kind of genius mind-control expert who "programmed" all her children to think alike.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2017 7:20 PM

[quote]On the other hand, three of Mia's kids have now killed themselves.

That is not even close to true. What the hell are you even talking about? Lark and Tam had been ill for years and died from long-term chronic health problems. Thaddeus also had severe health problems, which is reportedly why he killed himself.

What a fucking thing to say. You are supremely screwed in the head.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2017 7:24 PM

R18 Munchausen's by proxy?

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2017 7:28 PM

She adopted the kids who already had serious health issues, R19.

But if you're one of those "Mia Farrow is a psychotic demon who can control minds" folks, then sure. She sent magic brain waves to these kids before she adopted them, making them sick, so that way after 20 years of spending thousands of dollars keeping them alive they would die anyway. Makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2017 7:30 PM

Some people are "beyond the fray"!

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2017 7:46 PM

[quote]Roman Polanski seems to be doing great too - didn't they recently do a festival/celebration of his work at Cannes or some such place? Maybe the Europeans don't give a shit about this?

They give a shit. Campaign is building.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2017 7:50 PM

[quote] Woody Allen was spare because he's the biggest genius who ever lived. Anybody who disagrees is going to burn in hell.

I thought he was basically an atheist.

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2017 7:52 PM

Mia Farrow needs to get her allegiances straightened out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2017 7:52 PM

R18

It was tanna root. Did you see what they'd done to the kids' eyes?

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2017 8:35 PM

R18 - it's R12. Mea culpa - I only half read a headline about the suicide and had a brain fart about the others. Not the sort of shit I should put out there even if I do think Mia Farrow is an unstable flake. Thanks for the correction.

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2017 8:51 PM

[quote]Mia Farrow needs to get her allegiances straightened out.

She's not allied with Polanski. Even when she was called as a witness in Polanski's case against Vanity Fair, she apparently did it via video conference and didn't travel to London for the trial.

Allen's people or maybe just some usual MRAs claim she's best friends with Polanski and that makes her a hypocrite, but there's no evidence she's spoken with him and she certainly has never issued a statement in support of him. Go get mad at the people who gave Polanski a standing ovation, they've been more supportive than Farrow has.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2017 9:02 PM

Was this during his Bergman period or his Chaplin period?

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2017 9:25 PM

OP What's this got to do with Jews?

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2017 9:51 PM

R20, none of what you said would exempt her from Munchausen by proxy. People with that illness would have no problem adopting kids who were already sick. Three is a bit suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2017 10:00 PM

Woody is a creep.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2017 10:23 PM

He hasn't been spared. The spotlight has been bouncing around and just hasn't fallen on him yet. Give it time.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2017 10:29 PM

The DA dropped the case because their experts (Yale-New Haven Hospital) said Dylan's story was not believable. Her story was not consistent and she showed signs of being coached. When the DA dropped the case, he tried to spin in as saving Dylan from having to testify but the reality is the DA knew the case was not winnable because their own experts said the molestation didn't happen.

With this article, Dylan is attempting to piggy back on the current #metoo campaign wherein sexual harassment/abuse allegations are accepted as fact without any proof or trial.

The change of heart of Moses Allen is notable because he was was one of Allen's fiercest critics when this scandal went down and infamously said,"You have done a horrible, unforgivable, needy, ugly, stupid thing. I hope you get so humiliated you commit suicide." In his recent interviews, he has recounted the abuse from Mia to him and her other kids that people have long suspected.

And it's worth noting that the articles that people frequently cite as proof of Allen's guilty were written by Mia's good friends (Maureeen Orth at Vanity Fair and Nicholas Kristof at the New York Times).

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2017 10:55 PM

R33 = pervy child-molesting Woody

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2017 11:18 PM

I would like to hear from the 2 girls he adopted with his girlfriend's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2017 11:20 PM

I believe Dylan Farrow. She's intelligent, articulate and is entirely credible. No "brain washing" there. She was molested by Woody Allen. It's amazing she never turned to drink and drugs to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2017 11:23 PM

You can't hear from them. Mouths full.

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2017 12:16 AM

R33, your statement that the case was dropped because the hospital's finding was deemed not reliable is inaccurate. The hospital found that the child had not been sexually abused. The judge and Connecticut state prosecutor found that report to be unreliable.

And about the accusation of collusion by Mia's friends, see the VF article cited above:

10. I am not a longtime friend of Mia Farrow’s, and I did not make any deal with her. I have been personally accused of helping my “long-time friend” Mia Farrow place the story that ran in *Vanity Fair’*s November 2013 issue as part of an effort to help launch Ronan Farrow’s media career. I have also been accused of agreeing to some type of deal with Mia Farrow guaranteeing that the sexual-abuse allegation against Woody Allen would be revisited. For the record, I met Mia Farrow for the first time in 2003, more than 10 years after the first piece was published, at a nonfiction play she appeared in for a benefit in Washington, D.C. I saw her and Dylan again the next day. That is the last time I saw her until I approached her in April 2013 to do a story about her family and how they had fared over the years. I talked to eight of her children, including Dylan and a reluctant Ronan. There was no deal of any kind. Moses Farrow declined to be interviewed for the 2013 piece.

by Anonymousreply 38December 8, 2017 12:29 AM

The Maureen Orth Vanity Fair article that practically every story relies on is garbage. Just one of the many errors in it:

"The November 1992 article titled Mia’s Story is aptly titled, I suppose. She [Maureen Orth] starts off by referring to a psychotherapist named Susan Coates who had been treating Woody Allen for “inappropriate” conduct with Dylan. In the next sentence, Orth adds that “He could not seem to keep his hands off her.”

If you take the trouble to do a little research on Coates, you will discover that she testified under oath that she “never observed him acting in a sexual way toward her.” She also stated that she warned Woody Allen that she feared for his safety because of threats made by Mia Farrow. What’s more, in an evaluation of Dylan she conducted in 1990 she found the girl easily “taken over by fantasy” when asked to describe something as simple as an apple tree. That’s according to the March 30, 1993 New York Times. Somehow all this failed to be reflected in Orth’s article."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2017 1:21 AM

The claim that the DA dropped the case because Dr. Leventhal of Yale said Dylan was coached by Mia is incorrect. This is what the DA officially said, per the NYT in 1993:

[quote]A state's attorney in Connecticut said yesterday that he had "probable cause" to prosecute Woody Allen on charges that he sexually molested his adopted daughter, but had decided to spare her the trauma of a court appearance.

A DA would not state that they had probable cause unless they did; they would open up themselves to lawsuits (and worse) by falsely stating such a thing. The DA would lose their job if not their law license. All Allen would have had to do was launch a formal complaint and ruin DA Frank Maco's life. Allen didn't. His lawyers called Maco "cheap and scheming" but that was all they ever did in regards to Mayo's public announcement. You may want to ask yourself why.

The entire defense in this instance depends on Allen being targeted by an entire DA's office out to get him, by a judge who didn't like him already for personal reasons, by a vindictive wife and a bunch of kids who were brainwashed. What are the odds of a filmmaker earning the ire of all those disparate people for no reason other than general "scheming"?

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2017 7:00 PM

The Allen apologists/obfuscaters are rancid/good at what they do.

I've some memory of reading here of WA some years ago collecting a girlfriend of sorts... from high school, people seeing it happen.

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2017 7:47 PM

I don't understand anyone thinking that Mia Farrow, a person who has helped very needy children all of her adult life, would compromise a child, her own daughter no less, for revenge against someone. She is someone who obviously cares deeply about people, not someone who wants to hurt anyone.

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2017 7:55 PM

Yes Woody Allen used to pick up his girlfriend Stacey Nelkin (inspiration for Mariel Hemmingway in Manhattan) from high school

This is well known.

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2017 7:56 PM

That would be Stacey Nelkin, who now claims to have been 17 when she started dating Allen but others have said she was 15 -- he met her when she was a background extra in Annie Hall. People saw Allen hanging around the high school to pick her up.

Mariel Hemingway also said Allen invited her to a sexy weekend when she was 17, and of course Soon-Yi was 17.

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2017 7:57 PM

[quote]I don't understand anyone thinking that Mia Farrow, a person who has helped very needy children all of her adult life, would compromise a child, her own daughter no less, for revenge against someone. She is someone who obviously cares deeply about people, not someone who wants to hurt anyone.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2017 7:58 PM

Yeah, the people who say Mia is vengeful and a liar and master manipulator have no evidence for it other than their opinion of the Woody Allen situation.

With any other celebrity asshole there are rumors, blind items about someone being a jerk to salespeople, reports of tantrums on the set, being seen yelling at a kid in public, etc. There is nothing out there about Farrow save Dory Previn's accusations that she stole Andre away from her in 1968, nearly 50 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2017 8:02 PM

Poor dylan. Hollywood’s continued support of Allen is hypocritical and problematic

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2017 8:13 PM

If Mia Farrow was my Mom, I’d kill myself too.

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2017 8:13 PM

Dylan will continue to be tortured by the fact that Woody Allen will never be totally shunned, barring of course another allegation of sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2017 8:15 PM

Nobody in Hollywood believes Woody is a pedo, they all believe Mia went nuts over the Soon-Yi relationship. I just wish one of them would have the balls to say it instead of this treacly “we don’t know what really happened, there are two sides of the story” crap. Alec Baldwin came pretty close to plainly stating it but others would follow.

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2017 8:16 PM

That's ALL Allen has been saying about it for years. That's where the "she's just a bitter old woman upset that I exchanged her for hot young snatch" comes from, straight from Allen and his lawyers.

Well, except that the hot young snatch was the teenage adopted sister of his own children, the daughter of his girlfriend, a girl who he was fucking and taking nude Polaroids of while in the same house as the kids, and while he was in therapy for being inappropriate with Dylan.

But yeah, it was just a plain old, basic woman scorned situation and "everyone in Hollywood" knows it.

by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2017 8:20 PM

[quote]No one with any sense believes Mia Farrow is some kind of genius mind-control expert who "programmed" all her children to think alike.

Yes, a mother certainly can't do that!

One angry mother can't turn the children completely on their father, including implanting memories? Now that's the best laugh I've had all day!

In the McMartin case, the students all together joined in the weird abuse fabrications, and they weren't even all children of the same mother -- they were influenced by highly leading interviews. And we all saw what happened there. Now put them all under the same mother in the same house ....

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2017 8:20 PM

Like I said, R52, no one with any sense.

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2017 8:22 PM

R46? You don’t know the facts bitch. One of the household babysitters testified that Mia tried to get her to back up false accusations and another babysitter admitted it to her as well. Three separate doctors found no evidence of physical trauma on Dylan. Woody passed a lie detector test, Mia refused to take one. Mia tried to videotape Dylan describing what happened. Mia could never get her to make a statement aligning with Mia’s claim. When Mia asked her where daddy touched her Dylan pointed at her shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2017 8:22 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2017 8:23 PM

The only thing we've figured out r53 is you're such a Mia stan that you're arguing with a straight face that a mother can't completely manipulate her children!

Next you'll be arguing that water can't freeze into ice -- "if you think about it you'll realize there's no such thing as ice AT ALL."

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2017 8:25 PM

Mariel Hemingway was 18 when woody invited her on that weekend. AFTER filming was completed on Manhattan. That whole story exhonerates woody as a predator.

by Anonymousreply 57December 8, 2017 8:26 PM

Say what you want about Mia, at least she properly charges her phone.

by Anonymousreply 58December 8, 2017 8:26 PM

Mia smear campaigned her own daughter. That’s not crazy at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 8, 2017 8:29 PM

They didn’t want these women to testify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 8, 2017 8:31 PM

My, my. Woody's sycophantic PR shills are busy today, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 61December 8, 2017 8:32 PM

Both Woody and Mia are twisted in their own ways. I cannot imagine the dysfunction those kids endured.

I don’t doubt Woody is a perv. He’s neurotic. He seems to work out his demons and dilemmas in his work. He definitely likes young women. I don’t think he gets off on little little girls, because they’re not impressed with his intellectual theses.

Mia’s pathology leaves me breathless. She’s frightening. No. For real.

by Anonymousreply 62December 8, 2017 8:34 PM

About 10 replies from the last 15 minutes are missing. I can't even imagine what is going on that I'm not seeing... and I'm not going to go look.

by Anonymousreply 63December 8, 2017 8:35 PM

R54, you're an asshole Woody Allen apologist, bitch. Your "facts' are don't mean squat. Dylan Farrow has said that Allen molested her, and she's described how he did it. Unless you're a retard who thinks that she's been "brainwashed" by Mia Farrow ( your certainly fit in that category) it's pretty evident that is very believable, especially in light of Allen's attraction to very young girls., including the daughter of the woman he'd been having a relationship with for years.

Mia Farrow doesn't need to "smear" Soon-Yi. Soon-Yi's own actions reveal what a cunt she is. Mia Farrow literally saved her life, took her off the streets and gave her a privileged life. And what does she do? She starts fucking her mother's partner, a repulsive little creep decades older. Some people account for Soon-Yi's actions by mentioning her mental disability; the girl is, to put it kindly, not very bright. Her IQ was tested and it was 90. Somehow she's managed to get a college degree, but that means nothing, you can buy a degree if you have the right connections. At any rate, Soon-Yi is as despicable as Allen; they have than in common, anyway. And where did they get those two girls who are their "daughters?" Bought them, no doubt, in order to make it seem like Woody Allen is a GOOD man, a GOOD father, just a swell guy and that he and Soon-Yi and the two bought girls are one big happy family. But actually it makes the whole situation even weirder. Woody Allen and Soon-Yi are both sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 64December 8, 2017 8:39 PM

Bitches Ronan found the thread

by Anonymousreply 65December 8, 2017 8:41 PM

Dylan has come so far since his wrestling days.

by Anonymousreply 66December 8, 2017 8:41 PM

Woody and Mia are both nuts and weird and no one will ever know the truth for certain.

by Anonymousreply 67December 8, 2017 8:44 PM

Mia is a quintessential narcissist. Everything is done for the purpose of her public image. The kids were collected to transform her image from that of home wrecker to earth mother. Very similar to Angelina Jolie in fact. Oh. And what happened in the aftermath of the Pitt-Jolie breakup? Accusations against the father of child endangerment and abuse and attempt to get full custody of the kids. Narcissists will try to utterly destroy those that get in their way or humiliate them like Mia was humiliated over Soon-Yi and Jolie over gossip Brad fathered Marion Cotilliards baby.

by Anonymousreply 68December 8, 2017 8:44 PM

[quote]Mariel Hemingway was 18 when woody invited her on that weekend. AFTER filming was completed on Manhattan. [bold]That whole story exhonerates woody as a predator.[/bold]

And this one indicts him as one:

"THE YEAR I WAS 13, MY ONLY friend was a famous man who lived far away and wrote me letters in plain brown envelopes that I told my mother were from 'a girl from camp... That year I floated along on pride and wonder at the thought of this, at the exquisite surprise of my pen pal's identity. His name was Woody Allen. In 1978 Woody was 42."

Woody wrote letters to a 13-year-old girl. It reminds me so much of Michael Jackson corresponding with that boy whose family sued him. Also, Muriel Hemingway stated that Woody came to visit her at home when she was 16, and he wanted her to go on a trip with him but her parents said no. He had predatory ways, much like what we learned about Michael Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 8, 2017 8:46 PM

^ Mariel

by Anonymousreply 70December 8, 2017 8:48 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 8, 2017 8:54 PM

[quote]Woody's case is complicated by how vindictive Mia Farrow (and son Ronan) are. It's suspicious.

Oh, yes, how dare someone be vindictive after the man who raped their daughter (and sister) at the age of 7 not only got away with it but is still lauded as a genius that he never was. Very suspicious.

Also, the story is corroborated by the fucking nannies who were clearly instructed never to leave her alone with her (who does that?!) and he was in therapy at the time for his predatory behaviour towards his own daughter. On what planet is that not an open-and-shut case? His lawyers and cleaners have done and are still doing a tremendous job, here on DL and elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 72December 8, 2017 8:55 PM

Side-stepping the molestation thing I do wonder - how do you think Soon-yi has kept Woody to herself all these years anyway? You'd think that his alleged need for baby snatch would've come back to haunt now that she's a nearly 50 year old withered up old crone. I mean if he suddenly left her for an 18 year old do you think his career might've actually been over? If the only thing keeping people hanging on is that it really seems like it might have been love between these two crazy kids?

by Anonymousreply 73December 8, 2017 8:56 PM

[quote]how do you think Soon-yi has kept Woody to herself all these years anyway?

Sad to say, R73, but maybe she didn't. They adopted two girls.

by Anonymousreply 74December 8, 2017 8:58 PM

So can a father, r56, something you never seem to bring up.

Moses's story has changed over time, it differs from the stories several of his siblings have told, he wasn't actually there during the incident with Dylan but makes statements implying he was, and he's also a family therapist who spoke publicly about his adopted sister's abuse in a way that every family therapy knows is unethical.

He's the only one who has defended Woody. It's not compelling.

by Anonymousreply 75December 8, 2017 9:01 PM

I am positive that Moses' change of heart has absolutely nothing to do with the big fat inheritance that is no doubt coming his way.

by Anonymousreply 76December 8, 2017 9:03 PM

Moses was in the House at the time of the alleged molestation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 8, 2017 9:05 PM

Allen has said some sketchy stuff recently about how he's "paternal" to Soon-yi and how taken he was with an underaged Miley Cyrus.

This is a flattering article about it and it's still kinda creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 8, 2017 9:06 PM

R76 Dylan’s motivation could be the same

by Anonymousreply 79December 8, 2017 9:06 PM

R77, is he saying he was in or near the attic, too? Or nearby when Allen was caught by the nanny with his head between Dylan's legs?

by Anonymousreply 80December 8, 2017 9:07 PM

R80 the nannies who lied on Mia’s behalf?

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2017 9:11 PM

Mariel Hemingway was 18 when he invited her on that trip. And she is NOT condemning Allen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 8, 2017 9:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 8, 2017 9:13 PM

If you think these Jews and their defense of Woody Allen is creepy now, wait until 10 years after Woody Allen has died, and they shift their propaganda campaign into overdrive.

These Jews will probably even produce a Broadway play in which poor innocent Woody Allen is persecuted by the evil shiksa Mia Farrow, and the New York Times will write a glowing review.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2017 9:16 PM

Woody Allen never even intended to have a serious relationship with his retarded step-daughter. He just planned to fuck her a few times, and crush Mia by leaving the nude photos of the retarded girl out for Mia to see.

Woody only married Soon because of public relations concerns, and he encouraged his retarded "child bride" to fuck other men, while Woody palled around with Jeffrey Epstein and the 14 year old Russian sex trafficking victims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 8, 2017 9:20 PM

You PR bitches work hard for your money! Mia is not very well off by celebrity standards, R79. She hasn't been a working actress for some time now and caring for all those kids with their private school tuitions, medical bills, etc. took a toll. Also she never made very much from all those Woody Allen films she starred in. He's notorious for barely paying his actors anything. They work for scale "for the prestige."

Woody OTOH is loaded. He's been making a film a year for years and also does celebrity endorsements overseas. And unlike her, he owns prime Manhattan real estate. Also, too, his estate is not going to be divided 14 ways or whatever (I forget the number of kids in Mia's brood).

by Anonymousreply 86December 8, 2017 9:23 PM

R82, she was 16. Read the article at R71.

by Anonymousreply 87December 8, 2017 9:35 PM

Children are sexual creatures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 8, 2017 9:37 PM

Am I bad person since I just don't care about these people (ppl) at all? I couldn't prevent it, can't fix it, don't want to know about it. It is fun to watch the two sides, both convinced they're right, go at it.

"The truth is unimportant, it's just what you believe."

by Anonymousreply 89December 8, 2017 9:40 PM

The Washington Post said that asshole's new movie is "too symbolic." Pretentious bastard.

by Anonymousreply 90December 8, 2017 9:40 PM

Same [R89]

by Anonymousreply 91December 8, 2017 9:42 PM

R87 she says in her own words she was 18. She filmed Manhattan when she was 17 and woody persued her after filming was over and AFTER she turned 18.

by Anonymousreply 92December 8, 2017 9:43 PM

Am I a bad person for not caring that Woody Allen raped his 4 year old daughter, and then married his other, retarded, step-daughter, and encouraging her to sleep with other men?

by Anonymousreply 93December 8, 2017 9:44 PM

r92 is a Woody Allen style gentleman. He starts grooming them early, but sometimes waits until the day they turn 18 to pounce.

r92 used to check IDs at Bryan Singer's parties too.

by Anonymousreply 94December 8, 2017 9:45 PM

I don't care, R93.

by Anonymousreply 95December 8, 2017 9:46 PM

Those pictures of him clutching his "daughters" are so hilarious. Those girls look like they'd rather be anywhere in the world than their daddy's loving arms.

by Anonymousreply 96December 8, 2017 11:34 PM

'Sure I was obsessed with Dylan, but it was an intellectual obsession.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 9, 2017 12:15 AM

'I adopted a couple new intellectuals. Fascinating!'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 9, 2017 12:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2017 12:17 AM

'I jokingly call her my child bride. We're not even biologically related!'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 9, 2017 12:19 AM

"The heart wants what it wants"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 9, 2017 12:21 AM

r6, she was Andre Previns daughter and he was Mia's boyfriend not husband.

It's a poor moral choice but she was never his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 102December 9, 2017 12:45 AM

Raping toddler Dylan Farrow was also a poor moral choice.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2017 12:50 AM

Eventually Woody will have enough flop movies that Hollywood will stop supporting him. Hollywood doesn't care about diddling your own daughter if you are bringing money in, when the money stops coming, he will be done.

by Anonymousreply 104December 9, 2017 12:51 AM

Woody’s a disgusting pig. He should be castrated.

by Anonymousreply 105December 9, 2017 12:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 9, 2017 12:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 9, 2017 12:54 AM

Both Ronan and Dylan need to go the fuck away.

No one cares about Ronan. Tptb tried to make him happen a few years ago with zero success.

by Anonymousreply 108December 9, 2017 12:55 AM

Many photos show Bechet and Woody holding hands. Not like a typical teenager but most teens dads don’t get falsely accused of the worst things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 9, 2017 12:57 AM

As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I find it shameful that Dylan and Ronan use this allegation to attract media attention for themselves. Ronan deserves zero praise for his Weinstein article.

by Anonymousreply 110December 9, 2017 1:00 AM

Give it up, goyim. You're not taking down this Jew.

by Anonymousreply 111December 9, 2017 1:04 AM

Fuck off with the faux self-righteousness, R72. It's shameful that Ronan used his sister's alleged abuse to launch a career in journalism. Their reasons aren't altruistic. Let me guess...You look up to Rose McGowan too?

by Anonymousreply 112December 9, 2017 1:05 AM

R111 = Matthew Anscher

by Anonymousreply 113December 9, 2017 1:05 AM

r110 is pulling out all the Jewish tricks, then posting again at r111.

by Anonymousreply 114December 9, 2017 1:09 AM

At least now we know that Matthew Anscher was molested, probably by his rabbi. Or was it a councilor at Hebrew Camp?

by Anonymousreply 115December 9, 2017 1:10 AM

"As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I find it shameful that Dylan and Ronan use this allegation to attract media attention for themselves."

They're not attracting media attention to THEMSELVES, you idiot. They're attracting media attention to the sexual misconduct of famous men, and in their case it was personal. Woody Allen is a self-serving perv who has been shown incredible leniency, mostly due to a smear campaign against Mia Farrow. Dylan Farrow stated that they always come after Mia, not her, because it wouldn't look good to rake the child victim over the coals. So they say the vindictive crazed Mia Farrow "coached" Dylan to accuse Allen of sexual abuse. But it's obvious that Allen DID do atrocious things to Dylan and she makes no bones about the fact that he made her suck his thumb and "buried" his face in her crotch after taking off her underwear, among other things. Woody Allen reminds me of Jimmy Savile, who went to his grave without ever having been held accountable for horrific sexual abuse of young women and children. I think old Woody will be the same way; he'll die denying his behavior and will never be held accountable for molesting a child and lusting after teenage girls.

by Anonymousreply 116December 9, 2017 1:48 AM

We don’t “go after” Dylan because she IS a victim. But of her mother not her father.

by Anonymousreply 117December 9, 2017 2:49 AM

Woody may have waited until Mariel Hemingway turned 18 to ask her to go to Paris with him, but she was in his movie when she was 16 and had her first kiss in that movie and it was with 44 year old Allen:

"She also has spoken about how her first kiss, which was with Allen in the film, was an anxiety-ridden one. “I had never kissed anybody. So the kiss in the cab around Central Park terrified me. I was worried about it for weeks,” she told The New Cinema Magazine in 2010. Fortunately it was a long shot and I didn’t have to do much . . . he attacked me like I was a linebacker.”

Also, when Mariel was 16:

"“In real life, Woody and I didn’t have a romantic relationship, but he did make me feel incredibly intelligent. He took me to museums and concerts. He gave me his wisdom, and you can see that in the character.”

In that letter to the 13-year-old posted above, and scenes in Crimes and Misdemeanors and Husbands and Wives, Woody seems to have a thing for pre-teen to young teenage girls; he takes an intellectual interest in them which makes them feel smart. I assume this is grooming of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 118December 9, 2017 3:14 AM

The letters he wrote to the 13-year-old are referenced at R69.

by Anonymousreply 119December 9, 2017 3:16 AM

And he never once acted inappropriately with the pen pal did he? So nothing to it.

by Anonymousreply 120December 9, 2017 3:35 AM

"We don’t “go after” Dylan because she IS a victim. But of her mother not her father."

Oh go suck Woody's withered inchworm, you stupid fuck. You know you want to.

by Anonymousreply 121December 9, 2017 3:39 AM

Woody seems like a creep, but she's literally his only accuser. Even by the standards of the current frenzy it's not enough to exile him forever.

by Anonymousreply 122December 9, 2017 3:41 AM

What 42-year-old man has any interest in a 13-year-old girl, and enough to write letters back and forth with her? That's inappropriate, R120.

by Anonymousreply 123December 9, 2017 4:46 AM

No it’s not. It’s not that uncommon for well known figures to correspond with fans.

by Anonymousreply 124December 9, 2017 5:57 AM

Another thread for DL's legion of bigoted scum to spew.

by Anonymousreply 125December 9, 2017 6:17 AM

Any Woody supporters are fucking pigs, just like him. His parents should have died in the ovens, so he would never have existed.

by Anonymousreply 126December 9, 2017 6:55 AM

R126 = Mia, Dylan and Ronan, spewing bile and bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 127December 9, 2017 6:59 AM

Out of 127 replies, approximately 100 of them are made by the same crazed Frau - yes, I 'outed' you, dear. The grammar and choice of words ( eg. " retarded") are spewed ad infinitum. Do you not think gay men have frau-dar, silly?

Who cares about the topic at hand ? This thread makes for fascinating reading about how to detect a Cluster B personality disorder through the tireless rewording of the same point and the numerous pics to back up the violently vitriolic rhetoric that Mia and Dylan are saints and Soon-Yi is a (gasp) " retarded cunt".

Enough! In the words of Eminem "I just don't give a fuck!!!"

by Anonymousreply 128December 9, 2017 7:36 AM

Have you noticed Mia and co. come out like clockwork to peddle their slander to people too lazy to read any facts about the case, every time Woody comes out with a new film? Mia, aka the Wicked witch of the East, is probably more pissed she doesn’t get cast in movies any more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 129December 9, 2017 8:06 AM

dylan farrow mia and Not Frank's Son: shut the fuck up. No one wants to listen toy our shit over nad over and over....

by Anonymousreply 130December 9, 2017 8:18 AM

A former girlfriend who admits to having sex with Woody Allen when she was 17 and he was in his 40's.

At the end of the video, there's a "never before seen" report from medical investigators in 1993 saying it is their expert opinion that Dylan was not sexually abused by Woody Allen. Hmmmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 9, 2017 8:35 AM

More accurate wording: an investigative report from medical professionals

by Anonymousreply 132December 9, 2017 8:38 AM

Woody's interview with 60 Minutes. This is a situation that is convincing on both sides. Very strange and interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 9, 2017 8:41 AM

[quote]peddle their slander to people too lazy to read any facts about the case

The facts aren't kind to Woody Allen, though. The court documents, the entire case itself makes Allen look AT BEST like a shitty and selfish parent who never should have had access to kids simply because of his lack of caring and incompetence.

I do notice lately more and more people saying "read the facts, educate yourself, the court documents exonerate Woody!" when the exact opposite is true. There's a definite movement by someone, I'm assuming the MRAs who have adopted this case as an example of how women are all bitch cunt lying fuckwhores, to try to convince the lazy people not willing to look anything up that Allen was railroaded.

So your comment is pretty ironic, considering.

by Anonymousreply 134December 9, 2017 11:12 PM

[quote]Woody seems like a creep, but she's literally his only accuser. Even by the standards of the current frenzy it's not enough to exile him forever.

His predilection for dating girls ages 15 through 17 is more than enough, as is fucking a teen Soon-yi and taking those Polaroids in the house where his little kids and current girlfriend lived, including 6-year-old Dylan, who he had been inappropriate with to the point of being asked to go to therapy.

When it comes to this situation, you literally do not have to believe Dylan to know something sketchy as hell is up with this guy. He's a creep and a predator. He hung around high schools waiting for his underage girlfriends and the court issued public statements saying he never should have been around Mia's kids in the first place. The sexual abuse allegations are just one tiny piece of a much larger picture that paint Allen as a perv.

by Anonymousreply 135December 9, 2017 11:18 PM

Mia thought she and Woody were in a very committed relationship, making movies and raising children together. Meanwhile, Woody was actually having sex with her teenage daughter, who he had helped raise, and who was his son's sister, and the sister of the rest of Mia's children. He seduced Mia's daughter and the children's sister.

How could he do this to Mia? To the children? He threw a bomb into the family's life. But why? Yes, Mia behaved strangely, but who wouldn't? She was completely blindsided and the entire family dynamic had just changed, and her career was suddenly in shambles. The man she was in love with had cheated on her, and with her daughter.

Woody Allen could have found another woman so easily. If he was over Mia, he could have broken up with her like an adult. He deliberately hurt her and tried to ruin everything she cared about, and, as that 60 Minutes interview shows, he didn't care at all.

Great filmmaker, but a man with no character.

by Anonymousreply 136December 10, 2017 3:31 AM

^ Mia behave strangely after she found out about Woody's affair with Soon Yi.

by Anonymousreply 137December 10, 2017 3:32 AM

And even if M. Hemingway or someone else is 18 years old by two seconds or four months, I ain't no prude, but that stuff's disturbing.

I've not had kids, but I have been very close to my nieces. I'm glad some adult in his 30s or 40s didn't try to fuck 'em when they were 18, am among those who think the piggy men deserve to get hit with baseball bats.

by Anonymousreply 138December 10, 2017 3:40 AM

PS: For perspective, a cousin's daughter is 18, freshman at a good college. She was born in France to American parents, grew up there and in Dubai, has traveled all over the place, reads, writes songs, plays guitar, etc.

She's about as wise and mature as it gets for 18, but it is ludicrous to suggest she's anywhere close to ready and emotionally equipped to go to bed w. some guy in his 30s or 40s, much less someone famous.

I hope Allen dies a slow, painful death.

by Anonymousreply 139December 10, 2017 3:44 AM

I don't know enough about pedo's (thankfully) to know if it is unusual that Allen has only been accused of abuse by one victim. I presumed that most of these freaks went after multiple boys/girls over the course of their lives. I wouldn't put it beyond Allen but Farrow is so consumed by her hatred for him that it is easy to see how she could slander him this way as the ultimate form of revenge. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 140December 10, 2017 4:25 AM

Woody Allen is a revolting, morally bankrupt piece of shit. His apologists are no better than he is. Defending THIS guy? Yeah, the Woody lovers are as sick as he is.

by Anonymousreply 141December 10, 2017 4:36 AM

"Both Ronan and Dylan need to go the fuck away."

No, Woody is the one who needs to go the fuck away. You need to go the fuck away too, Woody lover. You're disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 142December 10, 2017 4:37 AM

Louise Lasser, Diane Keaton and Mia Farrow are hardly women a pedo or even a guy fixated on youth, would consider being in long term relationships with.

by Anonymousreply 143December 10, 2017 4:53 AM

“Mia thought she and Woody were in a very committed relationship,” R136 Mia’s idea of commitment obviously includes fucking ex husbands continuously and birthing their babies.

by Anonymousreply 144December 10, 2017 4:55 AM

They're all three rather girlish, R143. Girlish, not womanly.

by Anonymousreply 145December 10, 2017 4:55 AM

[quote]“Mia thought she and Woody were in a very committed relationship,” [R136] Mia’s idea of commitment obviously includes fucking ex husbands continuously and birthing their babies.

I'm guessing Mia regrets offhandedly making that joke.

by Anonymousreply 146December 10, 2017 4:57 AM

Woody is a tiny man. Maybe he feels more manly around young women., making up for his lack of height and manliness. He obviously likes to teach, and young women are likely more fawning and impressed with his intellect, his greatest asset, than mature women with minds of their own. He's always exuded confidence, but maybe he has deep-rooted insecurities and young women are his comfort zone. It might be less about sex and more about acceptance.

In the 60 Minutes video, Mia pretty much told him she was going to re-pay him by taking his daughter. She said, "You took my daughter, now I'm going to take yours." She also said, "I have something very nasty planned for you." She may have used his penchant for young adult women to create a story about pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 147December 10, 2017 5:06 AM

Comments like R58's are why I still love this fucking site.

So random, so clever, so DL!

by Anonymousreply 148December 10, 2017 5:06 AM

[quote]His parents should have died in the ovens, so he would never have existed

He was born in 1935.

by Anonymousreply 149December 10, 2017 5:17 AM

[quote]His parents should have died in the ovens, so he would never have existed

Maybe Woody has psychological scars from hearing comments like this growing up.

by Anonymousreply 150December 10, 2017 5:21 AM

When Woody adopted 2 more girls, one Asian, one white, I wondered if he was trying to create a new little Dylan and a new little Soon-Yi.

by Anonymousreply 151December 10, 2017 5:22 AM

Soon-Yi is Woody's soulmate. It's true love. Their two halves make a complete whole. They couldn't help but get together. Woody is a very happy man to have found his other half. Most people don't.

by Anonymousreply 152December 10, 2017 5:40 AM

I always wondered if Soon-yi posted here, and thanks to r152, now I know.

by Anonymousreply 153December 10, 2017 5:41 AM

I don't think Woody has ever had a "soulmate" who is over 21. Not even in his movies.

by Anonymousreply 154December 10, 2017 5:43 AM

I'm sure R152 is being cloy.

Mia tries to do good in the world. I think Woody acknowledges this in Alice and Hannah and her Sisters, especially Alice. Why he wanted to destroy her is known only to him and his lifelong analyst. It's interesting he made not one but two movies about a man murdering his girlfriend and getting away with it.

by Anonymousreply 155December 10, 2017 6:38 AM

He wants to destroy her? He is the one who has moved on with his life. It’s the trio of Mia, Dylan and Ronan who can’t Every time Woody releases a movie we get a renewed call for making him accountable for something with no proof.

by Anonymousreply 156December 10, 2017 6:46 AM

Mia Farrow is a bitch. First she marries some mob-connected guinea thug who used music as a front for organized crime, then she pulls some strings to get her competition rubbed out. Think about it. SINatra offered to have Woody rubbed out years later when the Soon-Yi business revealed what a fucking pig he is. And Mia and Sharon were likely up for the same roles. Why wouldn't he have hired some low-level dirtbags to rub out his wife's competition?

Woody's also a Palestinazi sympathizer, and regarding the Jewish religion I don't think he has been in a synagogue in decades.

by Anonymousreply 157December 10, 2017 6:47 AM

Mia's had an interesting life. A famous actress mother, a famous director father, polio as a child (sad), became an actress, went to India and the Maharishi made a pass at her, hung out with John Lennon, was friends with Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski, married Frank Sinatra, Andre Previn, and was with Woody Allen for years, adopted very-needy children and gave them a better life, had children with Previn and Allen, has done philanthropic work all of her adult life.

by Anonymousreply 158December 10, 2017 7:15 AM

What's funny is MIA didn't want to break up with Allen and even showed up to film his next movie. It wasn't until Woody left her that suddenly she wasn't ok with the SoonYi affair.

And she admits this in her autobiography.

Frankly they probably deserved each other - two narcissistic nuts.

by Anonymousreply 159December 10, 2017 7:31 AM

Woody and Soon-Yi's 20th wedding anniversary is coming up in exactly two weeks. Happy Anniversary to the happy couple!

People should just let it go now. No one knows the truth, and Woody should be given the benefit of the doubt about Dylan Eliza Malone Farrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 10, 2017 9:07 AM

Ronan and his bussy buddy definitely post here...

by Anonymousreply 161December 10, 2017 4:39 PM

Ye;s, the happy couple look SO happy in that photo at R160. Especially Woody; doesn't he look like a man in love, thrilled to be at the side of his other half, his soulmate? Actually he looks like he has a case of bad indigestion. And Soon-Yi looks blank, as always.

by Anonymousreply 162December 10, 2017 4:44 PM

They look fine.

by Anonymousreply 163December 10, 2017 6:06 PM

"I've got something very nasty planned for you," Mia Farrow told Allen a month after she discovered the affair with Previn. "You took my daughter, and now I'm going to take yours."

FACT.

Allen never did a thing to Dylan Farrow. Mia engineered the entire thing and coached Dylan methodically to tell this story about "Daddy touching you."

by Anonymousreply 164December 10, 2017 6:50 PM

R136 and others: the polaroids were taken in Woody's apartment, not Mia's. Both Mia and Woody have been consistent over the years that Woody did not "help raise" any of the children, and had very little relationship with the older children. Soon-yi was/is not Ronan's sister; she is his stepsister. Ditto Dylan. Only three people have direct, first-hand knowledge of what happened with Dylan, and all three appear to be unbalanced. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 165December 10, 2017 6:59 PM

Ronan and Soon-Yi both share the same mother so they are more than stepsiblings, R165. The same goes for Dylan. All 3 share the same mother - Mia.

by Anonymousreply 166December 10, 2017 7:07 PM

Legally, Ronan and Dylan are full siblings as they share the same mother and father - Mia and Allen. (Forgot if Allen rescinded his adoption of Dylan?)

Legally, Ronan and Soon-Yi are half-siblings as they share the same mother (Mia) but different fathers (Woody Allen and André Previn).

Stepsiblings don't share the same mother or the same father. Stepsiblings are just people whose parents happen to be married to each other.

by Anonymousreply 167December 10, 2017 7:12 PM

'A plague on both your houses.'

by Anonymousreply 168December 10, 2017 8:24 PM

"Allen never did a thing to Dylan Farrow. Mia engineered the entire thing and coached Dylan methodically to tell this story about "Daddy touching you."

FACT.

You don't know any such thing, you blithering Woody lover. And Dylan is now an adult, not a child, and she continues to say unequivocally that she was molested by Allen. So you think she's a brain washed adult? She also says people like you (Woody lovers) continue to spread the lie that she was "coached" and continue to portray her mother as some crazed vindictive mad woman, which of course she is not.

You Woody lovers are such blatant liars. Despicable, just like your beloved Woody.

by Anonymousreply 169December 11, 2017 12:02 AM

As the 170th post on this thread, let me finally ask: What does "goes ring-a-ding-ding" mean?

by Anonymousreply 170December 11, 2017 12:08 AM

According to the the Urban Dictonary, "ring a ding ding" is:

A phrase used to express positive affirmation upon thing, idea or person. Often, followed with the term of endearement, "baby."

Or:

An enthusiastic expression of joy similar to "Hussar!"

by Anonymousreply 171December 11, 2017 12:12 AM

Mia running around the house screaming, "Woody's been fucking Soon Yi!" to all the kids probably wasn't the best way to handle the situation after she saw the nude photos of Soon Yi. Her instinct to protect her children seemed non-existent. (Most parents would never say the "f" word around their kids, let alone in the context of its true meaning.)

by Anonymousreply 172December 11, 2017 1:32 AM

^^ The children were young.

by Anonymousreply 173December 11, 2017 1:34 AM

I wonder if any of the other kids picked up the vibe that Woody was having a weird relationship with their sister Soon-Yi.

by Anonymousreply 174December 11, 2017 1:36 AM

I don't care what anyone says, nothing will make the Woody and Soon-Yi thing OK to me.

"But... but... but..."

I don't care!

by Anonymousreply 175December 11, 2017 1:46 AM

If Woody were into little kids why did he only go after Dylan? He only had multiple other girls from Mia’s brood to pick from, hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 176December 11, 2017 1:59 AM

Sometimes pedos just target 1 child in the family. Like when you hear those stories where the family starves 1 child but the rest are fine.

I wonder which of the 2 new girls he got is his "favorite" now.

by Anonymousreply 177December 11, 2017 2:08 AM

Mia found split beaver photos Allen had taken of Soon-Yi, ostensibly for a "modeling portfolio" he was helping her with. Yeah, right! No modeling portfolio would be complete without photos of the subject with her legs open and her pussy lips on prominent display.

by Anonymousreply 178December 11, 2017 2:20 AM

It’s strange that Mia allegedly reacted to Soon-Yi as if she were the ‘other woman’ and not her child.

Also, there is another possibility in addition to Dylan being brainwashed. It is possible that she is confabulating. This does not mean that she is consciously fabricating anything. Confabulation is very common amongst children and the fact that Dylan was subject to repeated interviews (as many as nine if I recall correctly) about the allegations would raise this possibility for an expert witness if the case had ever gone to trial. Subjecting young children to multiple interviews is very much against best practice. Child witnesses are highly suggestible.

by Anonymousreply 179December 11, 2017 2:28 AM

Remarkable that when these sorts of posts appear (anywhere), allen defenders appear in some haste, relating remarkably similar things. I might bet my lunch money that allen's employed a company to do this.

It's all too consistent, predictable.

If that ain't happening, it's disturbing that people are so invested, so enthused about this person.

by Anonymousreply 180December 11, 2017 2:33 AM

No I’m not employed by Woody. I’ve been defending him since that nanny testified that Mia asked them to fabricate the allegations. Woody is infuriatingly absent in defending himself.

by Anonymousreply 181December 11, 2017 3:12 AM

Posters here who think the posts that give Woody Allen some benefit of the doubt must be created by people on his payroll don't seem to understand that people come from all walks of life and different life experiences, and form their opinions accordingly. Everything isn't black and white, and, since the public does not know what the truth really is, it's normal that some members of the public believe him. That doesn't make them evil.

I lean toward believing Mia, but I do see reasons to believe Woody.

by Anonymousreply 182December 11, 2017 3:18 AM

"... since the public does not know what the truth really is,..."

So this thread shouldn't even exist.

by Anonymousreply 183December 11, 2017 4:04 AM

Dylan, Ronan and Mia will not be satisfied until Woody is made a pariah in the film industry. Since Mia has already gone through the court system, and has written a book with all the lurid details about Woody Allen, is this now Plan C? Is it a sort of non-violent vigilante justice?

by Anonymousreply 184December 11, 2017 4:19 AM

Since Dylan was so young, I wonder if it's possible that Uncle John (Mia's child-molesting brother) did something to her, and in the confusion of Mia screaming that Woody "fucked Soon Yi" and the ensuing hysteria of Mia making artwork with needles stuck in hearts, the poor child confused those moments with moments with Woody, in order to please Mia.

by Anonymousreply 185December 11, 2017 4:24 AM

There's a helluva difference between giving him a minuscule amount of benefit of the doubt, challenging as that may be, what with his shenanigans w. a high=school gal and M. Hemingway, and the approach some people here take.

And of course it's over-stating things to say there's a view that giving him some benefit of the doubt "must" be paid for.

Interesting though, that R182 does well to obfuscate, generate some sympathy for wa and cast aspersions on a comment noting some remarkable similarities -- around the internet -- in ways pro-allen people address all this.

by Anonymousreply 186December 11, 2017 4:53 AM

A 7-year-old would probably not remember someone putting his thumb in her mouth or laying his head on her lap. It's a shame Mia and Woody didn't handle those problems privately, and allow Dylan to forget all about it.

by Anonymousreply 187December 11, 2017 5:27 AM

Imagine defending Woody Allen, of all people, right NOW.

by Anonymousreply 188December 11, 2017 5:33 AM

[quote] He basically was fucking his underage daughter. And don't give me the "he wasn't Woody's shit".

Uh, you see what you did there? Idiot.

Soon Yi was NEVER Woody's "daughter", nor step-daughter, nor any relation at all. If your outrage is to stay fiery hot after 25 years, you might want to start with facts.

Here's one: Mia Farrow is a loon, and a number of her actual children are dead. Are any of Woody and Soon Yi's children dead? No.

by Anonymousreply 189December 11, 2017 5:35 AM

Yeah man, marrying your girlfriend's daughter that you've known since she was 9 years old is cool. Okay. Woody, go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 190December 11, 2017 5:41 AM

R170 - *snort* I would venture to guess that 'goes ring-a-ding-ding' means that a dime has been dropped, you dig?

"Urban Dictionary", 171? *snort*

by Anonymousreply 191December 11, 2017 5:43 AM

I like the implication in this thread that Mia shouldn't have been upset about her boyfriend fucking her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 192December 11, 2017 5:51 AM

Mia absolutely had every right to be upset. But she also had a responsibility towards her family. Involving your children in your relationship with your partner is a perilous enterprise and shows a lack of boundaries. (And before I am accused of being a bought-and-paid-for Woody apologist, none of this absolves Allen for pursuing a sexual relationship with a vulnerable much younger woman who should have remained off-limits to him.)

It seems likely that there are no good guys here: both Mia and Woody appear to be a mess in different ways, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 193December 11, 2017 6:04 AM

R192 so upset that she was willing to stay with him and showed up to star in his next movie until he decided to break it off with her..

Again...

by Anonymousreply 194December 11, 2017 6:08 AM

Mia lived with Woody for over 12 years, knowing he had dated a teenager. In fact, Mia tried to get that woman to testify that she was underage when Woody dated her, but the woman refused because she wasn't underage.

Mia was 21 when she married 51-year-old Sinatra.

Woody took (and passed) a lie-detector test, and Mia refused to take one.

After a very thorough investigation, experts said that Dylan was not molested by Woody, but had been caught up in a troubled family and likely coached by Mia.

There was a very thorough vetting before Woody and Soon Yi adopted their two daughters, and the agencies found Woody to be highly qualified to adopt.

Interesting information in this article by Allen three years ago.

I'll add that Mia really wanted, and pushed for, Woody to adopt some of her children, and then she really wanted to have a biological child with him. If he was being inappropriate with Dylan, why would she do this?

Of course it's sleazy and awful for Mia and the family that Woody and Soon Yi had an affair and went on to get married, but some human beings do things like that. Mia got pregnant with her friend's husband and it drove her friend to an insane asylum. So, there's that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 11, 2017 6:10 AM

[quote]Here's one: Mia Farrow is a loon, and a number of her actual children are dead. Are any of Woody and Soon Yi's children dead? No.

That's really unfair, and I doubt anyone would want you defending them with this kind of attitude. Mia's children were often unhealthy to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 196December 11, 2017 6:13 AM

I think some of the Allen stans in this thread are the PR whores and some are just the usual crew of DL misognyists.

About Woody putting his thumb in Dylan's mouth: actually, that behavior is not in dispute! The alleged abuse in the attic is what's in dispute. It is well-known that Allen's behavior towards Dylan was so creepy and obsessive that he agreed to go into therapy to treat it. He does not deny that. And multiple witnesses saw this behavior and testified about it. As Dylan writes in the op-ed at the link:

[quote]Allen’s pattern of inappropriate behavior — putting his thumb in my mouth, climbing into bed with me in his underwear, constant grooming and touching — was witnessed by friends and family members. At the time of the alleged assault, he was in therapy for his conduct towards me. Three eyewitnesses substantiated my account, including a babysitter who saw Allen with his head buried in my lap after he had taken off my underwear. Allen refused to take a polygraph administered by the Connecticut state police.

It boggles the mind that people are still defending this sick freak. Some of you who are, are sycophantic PR shills and the rest are "men's rights" misogynists or very old men with the same antediluvian victim-blaming attitudes that Allen has. But it's 2017 now, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 197December 11, 2017 4:36 PM

Princess Di, pedophile!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 11, 2017 4:47 PM

Always, always, always be skeptical about anyone who’s humanitarian and charity work is conspicuous. It’s a form of image-manufacturing and it almost always conceals something dark and sordid. On top of that, Mia also fetishises race.

by Anonymousreply 199December 11, 2017 4:55 PM

R197, which part of the following do you not understand? Rather than hateful misogynistic PR people on Woody's payroll, perhaps the people who disagree with you are basing their opinions on the facts and conclusions of discovery. Isn't this possible, and even rational? Or should they just throw out the facts and instead share your emotions and hate Woody Allen because you're angry?

"Meanwhile the Connecticut police turned for help to a special investigative unit they relied on in such cases, the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of the Yale-New Haven Hospital. This group of impartial, experienced men and women whom the district attorney looked to for guidance as to whether to prosecute, spent months doing a meticulous investigation, interviewing everyone concerned, and checking every piece of evidence. Finally they wrote their conclusion which I quote here: “It is our expert opinion that Dylan was not sexually abused by Mr. Allen. Further, we believe that Dylan’s statements on videotape and her statements to us during our evaluation do not refer to actual events that occurred to her on August 4th, 1992... In developing our opinion we considered three hypotheses to explain Dylan’s statements. First, that Dylan’s statements were true and that Mr. Allen had sexually abused her; second, that Dylan’s statements were not true but were made up by an emotionally vulnerable child who was caught up in a disturbed family and who was responding to the stresses in the family; and third, that Dylan was coached or influenced by her mother, Ms. Farrow. While we can conclude that Dylan was not sexually abused, we can not be definite about whether the second formulation by itself or the third formulation by itself is true. We believe that it is more likely that a combination of these two formulations best explains Dylan’s allegations of sexual abuse.”

by Anonymousreply 200December 11, 2017 6:57 PM

[quote]It is well-known that Allen's behavior towards Dylan was so creepy and obsessive that he agreed to go into therapy to treat it.

This is Mia's contention, yet this is the same man she wanted to adopt her children, and to have a biological child with. That doesn't make very much sense.

by Anonymousreply 201December 11, 2017 7:01 PM

She wanted all that before he went into therapy, R201, probably not after.

As far as Allen being "highly qualified" to adopt, that's because damning paperwork the judge saw in the 1993 case went missing and wasn't on file when he applied to adopt. Maco, the DA, has been furious about that for two decades. But there are references to that paperwork in the original court cases so you know it existed at one time.

by Anonymousreply 202December 11, 2017 8:20 PM

"Uh, you see what you did there? Idiot."

That doesn't even make sense, you idiot.

"Here's one: Mia Farrow is a loon, and a number of her actual children are dead. Are any of Woody and Soon Yi's children dead? No."

Some of Mia Farrow's adopted children had serious handicaps and health problems when she adopted them, you dumb fuck. It's no wonder that some of them died premature deaths. And yes, Woody Allen and Soon-Yi's "children" are still alive. No doubt they were birthed from some healthy wench who was was payed handsomely for providing children to a perverted old man and his dimwit other half. You're the loon, Woody lover, as are all of your ilk.

by Anonymousreply 203December 11, 2017 9:53 PM

[quote]they were birthed from some healthy wench who was was payed handsomely

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 204December 11, 2017 11:53 PM

World Jewry doesn't need to be on Woody Allen's payroll to act like it. Study the Talmud, and the last 1,000 years of Ashkenazi Jewish culture.

by Anonymousreply 205December 12, 2017 12:54 AM

^^ Yeah, not gonna do that. How about giving us the "World Jewry for Dummies" version?

by Anonymousreply 206December 12, 2017 1:55 AM

r206 The Talmud teaches Jews to stick together at all costs. Reporting a fellow Jew to the police carries a death sentence in Jewish law.

Notice how the entire Jewish community (World Jewry) believes that the Jewish community has never done anything wrong to non-Jewish communities in 3,000 years. Jews have been kicked out of 109 places (and counting), but all Jews pretend that their anti-goyim attitudes, laws, and religious beliefs have NOTHING to do with that.

Every time Jews lose a war of Jewish aggression, they just re-write history and call it persecution.

Just look at Germany in the 1920s. The entire economy was dominated by heartless Jews, who starved and sexually trafficked German children by the millions

by Anonymousreply 207December 12, 2017 2:05 AM

r206 In Jewish law (The Talmud) , a 3 year old baby is fair game for sexual purposes.

Jews even suck the bleeding penis of Jewish babies after they ritually mutilate their baby genitals.

And why do Jews even circumcise/mutilate their boys? To separate them from the lowly inferior goyim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208December 12, 2017 2:08 AM

Woody is a perv.

Soon-Yi is a cretin.

They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 209December 12, 2017 2:09 AM

Just listen to a rabbi when there aren't any goyim around.

Pedophilia allowed in Talmud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 12, 2017 2:12 AM

R166 Mia birthed Soon Yi? I think your fervor and deep-seated attachment to this work out saga is getting to you.

by Anonymousreply 211December 12, 2017 2:44 AM

Woody Allen describes himself as a "strict Freudian atheist", so your points are irrelevant, R207/208/210.

by Anonymousreply 212December 12, 2017 2:45 AM

r212 Freudian atheist just means Masonic/mystical Jewish pervert.

Freud appears to have been a Frankist/Kabbalah Jewish mysticism Jew. And he was a member of the Jewish masonic organization B'Nai B'Rith in Prague.

And Freud's creepy incestuous relationship with his daughter is exactly what is/was practiced by the Frankists.

Promoting sexual degeneracy was also one of the Frankist religious values, and Freud was the King of that.

The movie Eyes Wide Shut was based on a short story written by one of Freud's Jew friends in Prague.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 12, 2017 3:08 AM

"Purification through transgression"

Jacob Frank 1726 – December 10, 1791) was an 18th-century Polish-Jewish religious leader who claimed to be the reincarnation of the self-proclaimed messiah Sabbatai Zevi and also of the biblical patriarch Jacob. The Jewish authorities in Poland excommunicated Frank and his followers due to his heretical doctrines that included deification of himself as a part of a trinity and other controversial concepts such as neo-Carpocratian "purification through transgression".

Unlike traditional Judaism, which provides a set of detailed guidelines called halakha that are scrupulously followed by observant Jews and regulate many aspects of life,[4] Frank claimed that "all laws and teachings will fall"[5] and following antinomianism asserted that one's most important personal obligation of every person was the transgression of every boundary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 12, 2017 3:13 AM

I follow TV's Frankism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215December 12, 2017 3:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 12, 2017 3:17 AM

We keep hearing Woody and Dylan were in counseling because of Woodys supposed strange obsession with her. But that’s only from the Mia camp. Has Woody said why? It seems normal for the person he is to be in therapy for everything. An adopted child adapting to a new home and parents would be a reason for family therapy. I want to hear his POV about it.

by Anonymousreply 217December 12, 2017 3:29 AM

In the early days of his career, Woody freely admitted that he regularly saw an analyst. In Mia's book she says that Woody was in therapy most of his adult life. She also said that the children each had a therapist, at Woody's behest. (He also paid for each child to study under a master chess instructor.) He doesn't sound like someone trying to hide anything.

by Anonymousreply 218December 12, 2017 3:38 AM

Seems like a well-adjusted guy, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 12, 2017 3:54 AM

The LAST person who should be weighing in on who or what is "well adjusted" is you, R219 (and all the other numbers containing your anti-semitic posts this evening).

by Anonymousreply 220December 12, 2017 4:33 AM

r220 is too narcissistic to ever conceive that Jewish behavior might ever merit disgust.

by Anonymousreply 221December 12, 2017 4:35 AM

Why do you keep flooding threads with your bigotry, R221?

by Anonymousreply 222December 12, 2017 4:37 AM

Ronan is just still pissed that Woody had sent him to therapy back in the day because of his "gay tendencies".

by Anonymousreply 223December 12, 2017 7:56 PM

R221 is too blinded by antisemitism to realize Woody is an atheist.

by Anonymousreply 224December 12, 2017 8:07 PM

Dylan Farrow Calls Out Kate Winslet & Justin Timberlake For Working With Woody Allen On The Day Of Wonder Wheel's Release!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 16, 2017 3:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 16, 2017 3:35 PM

Dylan Farrow is here to remind us why we shouldn't go see Woody Allen's new movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 16, 2017 6:31 PM

I saw it last night. Good show and Kate’s best performance in years.

by Anonymousreply 228December 16, 2017 7:27 PM

Woody and all his enablers need to go to jail. Heterosexuality is wrong, Wrong, WRONG!

by Anonymousreply 229December 16, 2017 7:30 PM

Link or it never happened, R223

by Anonymousreply 230December 16, 2017 7:32 PM

Why bother, R230, when you'll dismiss it sight unseen anyway unless it's enabler propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 231December 16, 2017 7:34 PM

The Farrows are a tad obsessed with Woody Allen, no?

by Anonymousreply 232December 17, 2017 3:03 AM

"The system worked for Harvey Weinstein for decades. It works for Woody Allen still," said Dylan Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 233December 17, 2017 7:52 PM

Every time I hear people say "trust the system," I roll my eyes. They say "the system" like a mantra.

by Anonymousreply 234December 17, 2017 7:56 PM

Dylan Farrow: "Although the culture seems to be shifting rapidly, my allegation is apparently still just too complicated, too difficult, too 'dangerous'"

by Anonymousreply 235December 17, 2017 8:05 PM

With all of the #MeToo outings going on lately, i think it's appropriate to remind everyone that Frank Sinatra almost had the mafia murder Woody Allen after he allegedly sexually abused Mia Farrow's 7 year old daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 17, 2017 8:07 PM

I never heard that Sinatra "almost had the Mafia murder Woody." That sounds ridiculous. I DID hear that he offered to have Woody's legs broken. That seems more plausible. I wish he had. That would have been so cool.

by Anonymousreply 237December 18, 2017 12:52 AM

Then why didn't he rub out the Mansons so Angie could save us from LucyMAME.

by Anonymousreply 238December 18, 2017 12:53 AM

. = ?

by Anonymousreply 239December 18, 2017 12:54 AM

Dylan Farrow: You can't support #TimesUp and Woody Allen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 9, 2018 1:19 AM

Dylan Farrow reveals she hopes the #TimesUp movement will affect her father, Woody Allen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 9, 2018 1:24 AM

Dylan Farrow ‏ @realdylanfarrow Retweeted NYLON

"Wearing black means nothing if you’re not willing to denounce those in power—no matter how much they might mean to you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 9, 2018 4:23 AM

Girl needs to get a life. So fucking tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 243January 9, 2018 6:22 AM

[quote]Dylan Farrow: "Although the culture seems to be shifting rapidly, my allegation is apparently still just too complicated, too difficult, too 'dangerous'"

Right, which was a PR move on Woody's part, done on purpose back during the trial. Now everything is all confused and jumbled and there's no way to extricate the truth from the publicity. After nearly 25 years of "Mia was just a scorned old woman upset that her husband wanted fresh new tang" and "Mia was the real monster" it's become way too easy for actors to tell themselves that Allen hasn't done anything wrong.

by Anonymousreply 244January 9, 2018 12:30 PM

[quote]Ronan is just still pissed that Woody had sent him to therapy back in the day because of his "gay tendencies".

I mean, I've never heard this rumor, but if it was true it would be a really fucking good reason to hate Woody Allen, wouldn't it? A homophobe who tried to psychoanalyze the gay out of his son sounds like a real asshole to me.

by Anonymousreply 245January 9, 2018 12:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!