Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Patreon and FansOnly are great for hot guys.

You can just post a few "seed" posts over a week or so, get subscribers, and just never really post anything again -- no one bothers to cancel, as long as you don't charge too much ($5-$10)!

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2017

Lots of DLers sign up for it I'm sure. Scam.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2017

It's for young, attractive men, not Datalounge posters.

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2017

R2, DLers sign up to pay monthly, for sure, and are scammed.

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2017

R3 Yes but DL posters aren't going to be getting any subscribers themselves as the OP implied.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2017

Onlyfans definitely seems a scam to me, and OP demonstrates why.

Most guys don't seem to actually put out enough content to be worth all the money they are getting from their fans. Huge income for them and they treat it like they can't be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2017

They say they'll post everyday on Snapchat, etc., but end up doing it once a month or so - if that. There's a flurry at the beginning, with lots of posts on the Patreon page (pics), where they hype the daily Snapchats that supposedly come with membership, to get lots of subscribers, and then it falls off a cliff. Yet people continue to trickle in and subscribe, thinking that the daily Snapchats are ongoing.

Great scam. $500 monthly income, it seems, minimum.

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2017

It's not a scam if you voluntarily sign up for what's clearly a bad deal

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2017

R7, it's a scam if they promise you something, and then don't deliver it.

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2017

The crazy thing about onlyfans is you have no way of knowing what the guy is posting until you already give them money. Some people post very lame shit, things that can practically go on instagram. Sure you can cancel after a month, you already gave them your money.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2017

You pay for 30 days at a time. If they stop producing they can cancel. Most of these guys never lay out an update schedule. When you subscribe without one you are taking a gamble.

For what its worth I subscribe to one myself. A hot cosplayer, who lays out what he will post each month

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2017

I have a friend who has a YouTube channel that got crushed last year when YouTube changed its ad revenue . His Patreon only gets like ~$200.00 a month . I've been trying to convince him to sexy himself up , but he refuses. Sigh... pride is the downfall of some men.

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2017

You can hardly blame him r11. Not everyone feels okay presenting their hole to make a living.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2017

And with OnlyFans, if someone posts something really worth seeing ahem, you can be sure it will make its way to Tumblr or other free sites almost instantly.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2017

I'm making a killing with OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2017

Why was this thread F&F'd? It's not an ad - the two sites aren't the same company.... Weird.

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!