Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Israel is going to burn

They have no one to blame but themselves and Trump for his utterly horrendous decision yesterday.

Unfortunately many innocent Palestinians will die and that is the tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 44a day ago

Who fucking cares, OP? Israel needs to be destroyed and it should have happened a LONG time ago.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Thursday at 2:31 AM

I care, r1. The Palestinians should not suffer for Israel's evil.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Thursday at 2:37 AM

Hamas has called for new intifada against Israel in response to Donald Trump’s decision to recognise the Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.

"This Zionist policy supported by the US cannot be confronted unless we ignite a new intifada,” said Ismail Haniyeh, the Islamist militant group’s leader, during a speech in Gaza.

He added: "The US decision is an aggression, a declaration of war on us, on the best Muslim and Christian shrines in the heart of Palestine, Jerusalem."

Israeli security forces are bracing for potentially serious unrest on Friday when Palestinians often hold demonstrations after afternoon prayers.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Thursday at 2:40 AM

I give up. It's the tiniest strip of land, both Palestinians and Israelis probably have good reason to be there, there's enough common history in their religions to allow peaceful co-existence but instead they spend decades trying to blow each other up. Anyone who's been to kindergarten or watched Sesame Street can solve this: Just fucking share!

by Anonymousreply 4Last Thursday at 2:52 AM

All the smart people left that dried up dump part of the world centuries ago. Let the rest all kill each other.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Thursday at 2:56 AM

What about the Israelis that were born there? Their home IS theirs no matter what you say. Just like if you live in America your home is your home, not some ghosts.

It's just fucking land. The whole thing is stupid to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Thursday at 2:57 AM

Christ! Not another infantata!!

by Anonymousreply 7Last Thursday at 2:58 AM

*who were born there

by Anonymousreply 8Last Thursday at 2:59 AM

If you follow the Trump and Israeli right logic, the Palestinians will somehow come around to realizing that hey, we aren't going to get part of Jerusalem ever and we just have to face the fact that Israel exists and take what little slices of land they give us. Talk about delusional.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 3:08 AM

well this should make plane travel safer...

by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 3:20 AM

It's going to be an inferno....

by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 3:23 AM

Well a lot of apologists here. The evil Israelis. The victim Palestinians. It is always the Jews isn't it. I mean the fact that no Arab countries allow Palestinians full citizenship as refugees is irrelevant to our outpouring of righteous indignation , that poor Islam is just peace loving and the Jews are behind everything bad.

Tell me as Gay person how do you think you would be treated in Liberal Palestine ? What are the amount of people who think Gays are an abomination? Is it about 93- 97 % . Israel has the only Gay rights in the Middle East, but they are fascist, while poor Palestinians who are want us dead are the victims of Wesrwrn Imperialism.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 3:30 AM

With the US declining, Israel will fund itself surrounded by enemies and no big daddy. These cultures are thousands of years old. A hundred is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 3:38 AM

Will this be the first thing he does with actual consequences in the rest of the world? I keep waiting for one of his disgusting actions to bite him, and sadly, us, in the ass. I am not happy about it, of course.

I really have never understood why the US has so much power over Israel. I get the Evangelicals think it is key to the return of Jesus (wont they be sad when he returns and doesn't approve of their "christianity"?), and the guilt over WWII, but the rabidness, and why it is the US business, really, baffles me.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 3:42 AM

[quote]Unfortunately many innocent Palestinians will die and that is the tragedy.

What about all those innocent Israelis - Jew, Muslims, Xtians, Druze and Baha'i eh OP??

by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 3:44 AM

I fear them blowing up Jerusalem.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 3:57 AM

They have every right to, r16, especially now. Hamas are Freedom fighters.

There are no I moment Israelis, r15, and u know it.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 4:31 AM

There will never be peace there because those in power know that conflict is good business and very profitable.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 4:37 AM

That should read, "There are no innocent Israelis, [R15], and u know it."

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 4:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 20Last Thursday at 5:18 AM

Ha ha OP

by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 5:34 AM

A more informative picture of Arab vs Jewish domination. Israel is a relative sliver of land compared to the surrounding middle east and Northern Africa. And since WWII the numner of jewish residents then to now is staggering.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Thursday at 5:35 AM

[quote]Hamas are Freedom fighters.

Hamas is a TERROR organization. Suicide bombings, train bombings, bus bombings, vehicle rammings, all terror perfected by Hamas and the PA and exported to Europe, Asia and Africa.

[quote]There are no innocent Israelis, [[R15]], and u know it."

Just as there are certainly no "innocent Palestinians" and no "innocent Muslims".

by Anonymousreply 23Last Thursday at 5:40 AM

Too bad the world relies on oil otherwise no one would care what happens over there because all of that part of the world would be dirt poor.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 5:45 AM

I say we send all the jews in the world to Israel and let's see if the Rapture does happen!

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 5:51 AM

Peace for everyone!

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 5:54 AM

HAMAS is designated a terrorist organization by the biggest terrorists I the world, r23 - The US and Israel.

Hamas is the only organization defending the poor Palestinians from Israeli TERRORISM. The suicide bombs they carry out are a necessary punishment to the Israeli people. I hope Hamas escalates their actions until the Israelis get the picture and realize they are not wanted.

One dead Israeli is one more evil soul erased from this world.

See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Thursday at 6:12 AM

Those poor innocent Palestinians!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28Last Thursday at 6:19 AM

R28, attitudes like yours are why people hate Jews and hate Israel.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Thursday at 6:27 AM

Oh, the irony

by Anonymousreply 30Last Thursday at 6:30 AM

R29 knows something about murderous rage...

by Anonymousreply 31Last Thursday at 6:32 AM

[quote]HAMAS is designated a terrorist organization by the biggest terrorists I the world, [R23] - The US and Israel.

And the EU, Canada, the UK, Japan, Jordan, the UK, Egypt, etc. But don't let your lies get in the way of defending TERRORISTS.

[quote]defending the poor Palestinians

Those poor, poor "Palestinians". Who are cared for by four UN agencies dedicates solely to them. Who receive billions ever year in foreign aid (mostly embezzled by their despot "leaders") from gullibe international donors, $800 million from the US alone. Those poor poor "Palestinians" have nothing to do all day but hate and breed.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Thursday at 6:39 AM

Trump's proclamation won't make any difference, the Israeli's have always been hated and attacked by their Muslim neighbours and always will be.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 6:41 AM

Israel has always hated and attacked their Muslim neighbors too, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 6:51 AM

[quote]The suicide bombs they carry out are a necessary punishment to the Israeli people.

[quote]One dead Israel is one more evil soul erased from this world.

R29 is exactly like the Nazis. Lying, vicious, consumed by hatred. But then SHE and WE knew that.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 6:51 AM

[quote]srael has always hated and attacked their Muslim neighbors too

R34 prefers demonization and lies in lieu of anything that passes for truth. No surprise.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Thursday at 6:55 AM

I'm kinda tired of Islamic fanaticism. Overreaction all the time. easily agitated and completely non-negotiable about anything

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 6:58 AM

'MURICA FIRST!!!!

by Anonymousreply 38Last Thursday at 6:59 AM

I'm tired of the Jew fanaticism r38.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Thursday at 1:08 PM

The Israeli travel ads now feature Jerusalem as well as Tel Aviv.

by Anonymousreply 40Yesterday at 6:53 AM

All those animals know how to do is screech and hurl rocks...

by Anonymousreply 41Yesterday at 7:16 AM

They aren't animals,r 41, they are human beings trying to expel the cancer that is Israel. I applaud their methods and hope that they continue to fight against Israel until every last Isareli is under the ground and the Palestinians have their rightful home again.

Only racists would use the term animals to describe human beings.

by Anonymousreply 42Yesterday at 7:53 AM

Animals...

by Anonymousreply 43Yesterday at 8:07 AM

R42 You just called for the extermination of Jews in Israel and described a country as cancer and you are going to lecture us on rascism?

If you are Gay, tell us how you go when you proudly tell your Palestinian brothers that you are a Fag. Don't worry we will see the result, when you run back to Israel or you will be on the news as another victim of tolerance thrown from a building.

You speak about cancer. Islam is a cancer on the Western World and the sooner we wake up to the bullshit we are being fed by Leftist apologists like yourself , the better the world will be.

The Religion is terminal cancer on anyone who believes in Gay rights, minorities, women, Jews , atheists and secularism..

by Anonymousreply 44a day ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!