Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is there anything cuter in the world than the sound of a cat snoring?

by Anonymousreply 1612/08/2017

I love it when my cat snores. It's very cute.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2017

I love it when my dog purrs. It's not a growl. He just starts rolling around and makes this sound that is not a growl, so I have to assume it is a dog's purr.

Once I was on the phone, and he started purring and the lady on the phone fell in love with that sound.

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2017

Tranquil sounds from pets are delightful.

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2017

My little kitty has her happy sighs and little grunts when she is sleeping, so cute.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2017

My old tomcat snored softly and it reassured me he was still alive. He almost made it to his 18th birthday. Great cat. Still miss him.

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2017

Cats dreaming is cute too!

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2017

Kitty sneezes are cute too.

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2017

OMG!

I need a drink.

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2017

Sorry, nothing beats pug snoring.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2017

[quote]I love it when my dog purrs.

Hey dumbass someone sold you a cat. I guess you keep it next to your "Siberian hamster" huh?

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2017

r9 I was just going post the same thing.

I'm listening to my pug snore right now.

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2017

My Maltese, rest his soul, snored so loud once on my back porch, that the neighbors complained about it.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2017

R10) Well, my dog loves cats. He loves to get up in their faces and lick them, so he might just be a cat in a dog's clothing.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2017

My cat comments on his food as he eats it - definite happy noises, or a dramatic spitting out of things he doesn't like. Do other cats narrate their meals?

by Anonymousreply 1412/08/2017

[quote]Is there anything cuter in the world than the sound of a cat snoring?

Yes

by Anonymousreply 1512/08/2017

Then it's ruined by a kitty fart.

by Anonymousreply 1612/08/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!