Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gog of Magog: The Rise of Antichrist

Donald Trump is the precursor to the rise of the Beast. He is the herald and servant of the Antichrist. This is why he is recognizing Jerusalem: he is hoping to bring about the Final Great War, which will usher in the rise of the Antichrist and the subjugation of the world by the forces of Evil. With one stroke--the recognition of Israel's capital--he is on the brink of accomplishing this.

This all fits perfectly into the planned time table of the so-called "Holocene Extinction," i.e., the Apocalypse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 12, 2021 10:23 AM

Calm down, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2017 7:37 AM

The First Beast.

1 Then I saw a beast come out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads; on its horns were ten diadems, and on its heads blasphemous name[s]. 2 The beast I saw was like a leopard, but it had feet like a bear’s, and its mouth was like the mouth of a lion. To it the dragon gave its own power and throne, along with great authority. 3 I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been mortally wounded, but this mortal wound was healed. Fascinated, the whole world followed after the beast. 4 They worshiped the dragon because it gave its authority to the beast; they also worshiped the beast* and said, “Who can compare with the beast or who can fight against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth uttering proud boasts and blasphemies, and it was given authority to act for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was also allowed to wage war against the holy ones and conquer them, and it was granted authority over every tribe, people, tongue, and nation. 8 All the inhabitants of the earth will worship it, all whose names were not written from the foundation of the world in the book of life, which belongs to the Lamb who was slain.

9 Whoever has ears ought to hear these words.

10 Anyone destined for captivity goes into captivity.

Anyone destined to be slain by the sword shall be slain by the sword.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2017 7:39 AM

He's a retarded narcissistic rich-boy grifter, a fat man who likes to golf and lie. That's about it.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2017 7:39 AM

The Second Beast.1

11Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb’s but spoke like a dragon. 12 It wielded all the authority of the first beast in its sight and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed. 13 It performed great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of everyone. 14 It deceived the inhabitants of the earth with the signs it was allowed to perform in the sight of the first beast, telling them to make an image for the beast who had been wounded by the sword and revived. 15 It was then permitted to breathe life into the beast’s image, so that the beast’s image could speak and [could] have anyone who did not worship it put to death. 16 It forced all the people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be given a stamped image on their right hands or their foreheads, 17 so that no one could buy or sell except one who had the stamped image of the beast’s name or the number that stood for its name.

18 Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2017 7:47 AM

Thanks for clearing that up.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2017 7:52 AM

If I'm reading this correctly, Trump is the "first beast" who will "reign" for 42 months, that is 3.5 years. He will be mortally wounded ("wounded by the sword and revived"), meaning that he'll be killed but will be bought back to life. After that, the Antichrist (the "second beast") will make his appearance. Do I have this right?

If any of this is true, the next few years will be [italic]extremely[/italic] interesting. And if so, this will be the understatement of the millennium.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2017 7:59 AM

* brought, not bought

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2017 8:00 AM

33!!

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2017 8:00 AM

I bet you're a laugh-riot at a party, OP :)

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2017 8:06 AM

What California looks like today is what the WORLD will look like in a few short years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2017 8:10 AM

If he's that powerful and predestined, what do you expect to happen by posting on DL? Do you have a plan to do something about it, OP? Do you expect us all now to take up arms and try to kill him? Or is this just a way to make you feel important as if you have some great knowledge of the future?

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2017 8:43 AM

What could Trump POSSIBLY do that all would follow him? Try again.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2017 8:50 AM

The Antichrist is supposed to be handsome, charismatic, and beloved by all the world over.

Trump is none of those things.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2017 9:03 AM

R12 Maybe he has to come back to life like the other poster said.

I just have one question. Will I be able to choose where the stamp goes? I'd rather have it on my hand.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2017 9:04 AM

OP, do you also think that Kennedy was the beast with the mortal head wound?

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2017 9:06 AM

If Trump I'd resurrected from the dead, you'd better his fan base would grow exponentially.

And OP isn't saying he's the Anrichrist. He's saying he's the first beast. Kinda like a John the Baptist, only evil.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2017 9:08 AM

Rereading that passage I'm confused. It says, "It forced all people" and then "so no one could. . . except one who had the stamped image." So does it force you to get it or NOT???

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2017 9:09 AM

*is.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2017 9:09 AM

In other words, no one will be able to buy, sell, trade, etc, unless he or she has the "stamped image."

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2017 9:15 AM

Trump is a great jokester. The world is his sandbox. And in that sense, he is an antichrist.

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2017 9:15 AM

Another whacky post from the Anti-Christ troll?

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2017 9:30 AM

Aw, someone stepped on R21's barbed tail LOL

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2017 9:37 AM

Clearly talking about a vision of an extraterrestrial invasion.

The first beast is a space ship, which probably has screens and loudspeakers, hence the personified description.

The second beast is the captain of that space ship, or similar, but a "person", probably from a lizard race without emotions / empathy but highly intelligent (what you could call psychopath / devilish / satanic), with a plan to enslave humanity economically (hence the reference to buying and selling... Its quite a "modern" beast which is why i think it's a "technologically advanced "civilized" alien race/society/group.. it will impose a system which uses money, and the forced labour prostitution of humans for money.

Don't let them fool ya!

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2017 12:02 PM

There must be some supernatural entity behind Trump. There's no way he'd be getting away with even half the shit he's pulled so far.

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2017 4:41 PM

The religious nuttery on DL is something else lately.

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2017 4:53 PM

I don't believe in the Antichrist, but I do believe that if it existed its most fervent followers and defenders would be evangelical Christians. Guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2017 5:46 PM

Evangelical Christians are a doomsday cult.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2017 5:51 PM

Great, so now DL has religious conspiracy nuts too?

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2017 5:53 PM

Trump gets murdered in the summer if 2019?

Okay, but why wait? Take him now, God!

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2017 5:58 PM

OP, what is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2017 6:01 PM

r24, human beings usually revert to "supernatural" explanations when their own failings can't be recognized. Trump is where he is because there are people who want him there and the people who don't don't do anything about it.

Stop blaming the supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2017 6:04 PM

Whether or not Trump is the "Anti-Christ" or the "First Beast" is not important. The evangelical Republicans have his ear and they are making US foreign policy based on biblical prophecy. Trump doesn't give a shit what they want as long as he looks good to his base.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2017 7:32 PM

Will I have unlimited wanton bareback sex in hell?

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2017 7:59 PM

According to the major Christian religions, Anti-Christ will be a beloved figure by nearly everyone, and will not see through his charade. On that point alone, Trump cannot be the Anti-Christ.

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2017 8:12 PM

I love science fiction.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2017 8:13 PM

The Mark of the Beast will be an orange wig that everyone has to wear in order to buy and sell.

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2017 8:15 PM

I'll miss birds, especially crows, and I'll miss gardening. I have a dozen nascent guava plants that I started from the seeds of a guava I ate a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2017 8:34 PM

[quote]If I'm reading this correctly, Trump is the "first beast" who will "reign" for 42 months, that is 3.5 years. He will be mortally wounded ("wounded by the sword and revived"), meaning that he'll be killed but will be bought back to life. After that, the Antichrist (the "second beast") will make his appearance. Do I have this right?

R6 is correct. I will rise at the crack of Don.

by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2017 8:41 PM

"Trump gets murdered in the summer if 2019? "

Nope. Three and a half years = summer of 2020.

by Anonymousreply 39December 7, 2017 8:44 PM

The Anti-Christ is going to lose though -- it's right there in the text. (SPOILER ALERT!)

So, why does he even [bold]bother[/bold], FFS? I assume he can read. Why not just go to the spa or the gym for some me time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 7, 2017 8:45 PM

Well, "mortal head wound" could be a stroke. That's much more likely.

by Anonymousreply 41December 7, 2017 8:45 PM

The thing about the Ant-Christ is that

by Anonymousreply 42December 7, 2017 9:50 PM

Will there still be anal sex?

by Anonymousreply 43December 7, 2017 9:54 PM

That's always been a major plot hole in the Bible. If you know you're going to lose in the end and Christ will be victorious why even bother starting a war? Wouldn't a smart anti-Christ be happy with just fucking up the world, just enough?

by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2017 10:18 PM

Not if what compels him to act has anything to say about it, R44.

by Anonymousreply 45December 7, 2017 10:23 PM

R13 apparently it's Macron

by Anonymousreply 46December 7, 2017 10:27 PM

I never believed in all that RevelationAntiChrist nonsense. But since Trump, I'm seriously beginning to consider the possibility.

by Anonymousreply 47December 7, 2017 10:35 PM

OP: ITA! Something is supernaturally evil with Trump... Guaranteed - Naysayers won't have shit to say when all the Revelations scriptures continue to unfold... BTW - Trump is not the Antichrist. He is the false prophet. Pence or Putin (or Ryan) is the Antichrist. Trump is too ugly and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 48December 7, 2017 10:44 PM

R24 The devil takes care of his own.

by Anonymousreply 49December 7, 2017 10:50 PM

Stop with the orange tan already — the power of Christ compels you!

by Anonymousreply 50December 7, 2017 10:57 PM

[quote] There must be some supernatural entity behind Trump.

It's the devil. Have you noticed that Trump is destroying everything that America stands for? Every day he's doing something destructive to this country.

I didn't believe it until the weird signs like the Solar Eclipse across the US, the blood moons and now recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The beast will supposedly walk in Jerusalem and declare himself a savior. I can see Trump doing this, he only exalts himself.

by Anonymousreply 51December 7, 2017 11:00 PM

The home ran out of OP’s meds. But they’re on order so he/she will soon be back to slobbering into their caftan.

by Anonymousreply 52December 7, 2017 11:13 PM

trump will be the LAST president. he knows his end is near and he's the kinda weirdo that will be spiteful enough to take a majority of us with him. the events of the sky on september 23, 2017 and all the volcanoes and fires and sea storms is all prophecy being fulfilled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 7, 2017 11:35 PM

take those selfies you lovers of self! ever notice all the goat imagery too? hedonist society worshipping the big titted baphomet devil goat?

2 Timothy 3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

by Anonymousreply 54December 7, 2017 11:39 PM

Wait, then who is the dragon?

by Anonymousreply 55December 7, 2017 11:42 PM

Baba Vanga said that Obama would be the last president. I think history will agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2017 11:43 PM

r14 it will be a computer chip embedded in your body. the bible says the mark of the beast will allow you to buy and sell, if you don't have it no one will sell you anything and you cannot buy without out. if you refuse you starve. you must refuse the mark of the beast.

Revelation 13:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

by Anonymousreply 57December 7, 2017 11:44 PM

Republicans were wrong, so far, in thinking that the supporting evidence showed that Obama was the Antichrist, and now the Democrats want to get in on it and accuse Trump of the same.

by Anonymousreply 58December 7, 2017 11:44 PM

I read it was Kushner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2017 11:48 PM

If Trump is the first beast, does that make Mike Pence the antichrist?

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2017 11:50 PM

It's weird how Jared Kushner is linked to 666. This is the property he bought and is willing to sell the country for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2017 11:53 PM

they said the antichrist will be a prince. using jewish gematria and any variations of prince harry's many many names they all = 666

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2017 11:54 PM

Sixty-one comments about Trump being the Anti-Christ has DL really sank this low.. Old Trump has taken up residence in your heads. Kick him out.

by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2017 11:55 PM

r40 the antichrist may lose but he'll be taking shitloads of souls with him.

by Anonymousreply 64December 7, 2017 11:56 PM

[quote]Well, "mortal head wound" could be a stroke. That's much more likely.

The prophecy says that he will die by the "sword" (i.e., he'll be killed). However, he will be brought back to life by the Antichrist.

[quote] The Anti-Christ is going to lose though -- it's right there in the text. So, why does he even bother, FFS?

The Antichrist is doing the bidding of the Devil. The Devil knows he will lose the final battle with God, but the Devil wants to take as many of us with him.

[quote]Wait, then who is the dragon?

The dragon is Satan himself. The first beast (the False Prophet), the second beast (the Antichrist), and the dragon (the Devil, or Satan) together form a profanation of the Holy Trinity.

by Anonymousreply 65December 7, 2017 11:57 PM

But it will look like 999 when he and all the Trumps are hanging upside down.

by Anonymousreply 66December 7, 2017 11:58 PM

The Bible is complete B.S.

by Anonymousreply 67December 8, 2017 12:17 AM

[quote] R14: I just have one question. Will I be able to choose where the stamp goes? I'd rather have it on my hand.

You get it on your hand unless your hand is missing. Then it goes on your head.

The stamp is a UV tattoo, so it’s not visible, for your convenience.

by Anonymousreply 68December 8, 2017 1:16 AM

[quote] There must be some supernatural entity behind Trump. There's no way he'd be getting away with even half the shit he's pulled so far.

Have faith! His polls are in the high 20s now.

by Anonymousreply 69December 8, 2017 1:18 AM

I hate to say I told you, but....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 8, 2017 1:25 AM

As an eldergay, I’ve seen various versions of these predictions applied to Reagan, Bush, Sr., Obama, and now Trump. The predictions are too vague, so they fit a lot of people!

The predictions do seem to fit Trump more than others, though, mostly because he is the embodiment of the 7 deadly sins and yet people voted for him, especially the religious voted for him, dispute his repulsiveness. 200 years ago, he would have been executed for being disgusting. Yes, they did that.

by Anonymousreply 71December 8, 2017 1:33 AM

I read “The Late Great Planet Earth”. I thought I could give up after year 2000.

I heard a radio show about the Kali Yuga cycles about 1970. I also thought I’d be able to relax, from that biz, after 2000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 8, 2017 1:37 AM

Rome will lose the Faith and become the Seat of the Antichrist

-Our Lady of LaSallette, 1844

by Anonymousreply 73December 8, 2017 1:38 AM

If you hurry OP you can drop your Rx off at the Duane Reed before they close. Tell them it is an emergency & need it ready by 9am.

by Anonymousreply 74December 8, 2017 1:43 AM

R27 nailed it. Bunch of irrational fucking idiot cult members who are a serious detriment to America.

by Anonymousreply 75December 8, 2017 3:26 AM

I like the R54 reading from Timothy.

by Anonymousreply 76December 8, 2017 3:37 AM

Why is everyone acting brand new about the announcement re: Jerusalem being named capital of Israel?

That was one of his main campaign points pandering to the Xtian right. He talked about it constantly.

by Anonymousreply 77December 8, 2017 3:42 AM

Trump's latest approval rating as of this morning is only 32 percent. I guess a few more deplorables have given up on him. Certainly he is not gaining supporters.

by Anonymousreply 78December 8, 2017 4:08 AM

R78, just wait until he dies...and comes back to life.

by Anonymousreply 79December 8, 2017 5:03 AM

Trump is a good tool. He has shown a way to discern genuine Christians from those who merely are a parody of one.

by Anonymousreply 80December 8, 2017 5:40 AM

Christ never lived so how can there be an antichrist?

by Anonymousreply 81December 8, 2017 5:51 AM

SO many reasons to hate and fear Trump ...

by Anonymousreply 82December 8, 2017 6:18 AM

I just have to say it's rather lovely to be scrolling through this wackiness and get an ad from some computer-security company: Free E-book: What is Penetration Testing?

by Anonymousreply 83December 8, 2017 6:22 AM

Are there any bible passages about Gog or Magog choking on a french fry?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2017 9:25 PM

There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roaring of the sea and the waves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 9, 2017 6:59 AM

Even if this were true-WHAT THE FUCK are we supposed to do about it? If God knows all, he knows where we are going to end up, so your babbling will not change a single thing. If it "turns" someone to God, it wasn't you, OP-it was always meant to be. Or don't you believe your own mythology?

by Anonymousreply 86December 9, 2017 9:11 AM

Obviously, R86 is not familiar with the concept of free will. WAKE UP!

by Anonymousreply 87December 9, 2017 3:39 PM

What if Jesus was actually the antichrist all along?

by Anonymousreply 88December 9, 2017 3:46 PM

Isn't one of the seven heads meant to be a little touched... Not quite right... Maybe that's Barron.

by Anonymousreply 89December 9, 2017 4:11 PM

Anti-Christ was Nero in the first edition of John's Apocalypse and Domitian in the second one. Christians have been predicting the end of the world since Jesus was baptized by John. It hasn't happened yet. And if and when it comes it will be like a thief in the night, not with signs and warnings.

Fucking Christians can't even get their own shit right.

by Anonymousreply 90December 9, 2017 4:12 PM

It's Barron. The autism is all an act. Or maybe Ivanka... In the Omen 3, the antichrist was tainted because he fell in love. Maybe if Trudeau fucks Ivanka we can all be saved.

by Anonymousreply 91December 9, 2017 4:15 PM

Incorrect, R90. Secular "biblical scholars" have been trying for a couple of millennia to retrofit the most evil world leaders to St. John's description in Revelation, particularly the numerical clue of 666. However, they ignore all of the other signs that are supposed to accompany the advent of the antichrist, as spelled out in Revelation 13 and elsewhere. In other words, these events haven't happened yet. But many are in agreement that something is going to happen soon. Even the most astute atheists are starting to sense this. I should know, I was one of them. The truth is impossible to ignore. If you haven't found faith yet, it's not for a lack of the abundance of wonders that all illuminate the magnificent presence of God. But no one will deny that it's your own choice.

by Anonymousreply 92December 9, 2017 4:36 PM

Serious question, why don't Christian Evangelicals just kill themselves a la Jonestown and leave their children and the rest of us alone? They clearly want to fucking die but the problem is they want to kill everybody else too.

by Anonymousreply 93December 9, 2017 5:04 PM

^ Did you accidentally fall in the holy water again, sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 94December 9, 2017 5:08 PM

R93 Because they're convinced this is their planet and all other religious people and nonbelievers are expendable. It's like narcissism on a massive scale. And the fact that they're also convinced they live in the greatest country of all has a lot to do with it as well.

by Anonymousreply 95December 9, 2017 5:12 PM

"Even the most astute atheists are starting to sense this."

Oh, yeah, sure.

R92, you are full of beans.

by Anonymousreply 96December 9, 2017 5:16 PM

If God already knows the outcome and you are written in the book, your "free will" argument flies right out the window. It doesn't matter what decision you think you make, the choice has already been made for you, R87. WAKE UP!

by Anonymousreply 97December 9, 2017 5:20 PM

That's not how free will and predestination work. God knowing the outcome is not God making the outcome happen. If you know the end of a book did you write the book?

by Anonymousreply 98December 9, 2017 5:23 PM

Well put, R98.

by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2017 5:26 PM

So God knows I'm going to hell, but I decide to believe in Jesus all of a sudden does God change his mind?

by Anonymousreply 100December 9, 2017 5:27 PM

No, God always knew you would change your mind, r100.

by Anonymousreply 101December 9, 2017 5:31 PM

God knows the state of your soul at any given instant because he sees every instant. Every instant is ever-present before God. He also sees where you yourself will choose to be for eternity. However, there are only two options. But you yourself will choose.

by Anonymousreply 102December 9, 2017 5:32 PM

Then I TRULY did not make that decision. R98, I know how "Gone With The End" ends, but if I convince, and you believe completely, that Scarlett leaves with Rhett, does that change the actual outcome? No.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2017 5:34 PM

Everyone writes their own book; no one else can do it for them.

by Anonymousreply 104December 9, 2017 5:36 PM

You misunderstand the analogy. God is the reader in the analogy, not you. You are the writer. You write your own life. Just because God knows how your story goes does not mean he wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 105December 9, 2017 5:37 PM

I've been thinking about remodeling my kitchen, but this thread is giving me second thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 106December 9, 2017 5:39 PM

And how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, R104? That was very helpful.

by Anonymousreply 107December 9, 2017 5:39 PM

I'm getting confused. So does Magog care if I was a good person, or doesn't it matter? It all comes down to whether I believe in the stories about Gog? Do I have to believe in the first beast, second beast, and the dragon?

by Anonymousreply 108December 9, 2017 5:42 PM

Angels are incorporeal. You've asked a question about the spiritual realm, which is a topic that will remain almost entirely hidden to us until after our own death.

by Anonymousreply 109December 9, 2017 5:43 PM

R108, you don't have to believe in anything. These events will take place regardless of your belief/disbelief.

Whether or not you're a good person matters ultimately only to God and to you, which is the case with each human being.

by Anonymousreply 110December 9, 2017 5:49 PM

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the Antichrist and the devil were to fool all those Trump loving holier than thou Evangelical Christian hipocrytes? Id love to see their faces when they realize they are in fact going to hell with Satan instead of Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 111December 9, 2017 6:00 PM

OP, are you snorting and/or smoking meth? Serious question.

OP, earth will become uninhabitable due to corruption and greed, and we will all perish (“we” , meaning humanity).

“The Beast” is “us”. We will ravage the earth, and each other. via natural disasters due to climate change and decline.

There is no justice or prize at the end. No heaven, no hel, nothing.

by Anonymousreply 112December 9, 2017 6:03 PM

Trump is a slimy little turd.

by Anonymousreply 113December 9, 2017 6:04 PM

The most pro-gay groups in the US are Jews, wiccans, Buddhists, atheists and agnostics. They also seem to be less involved with violent terrorism than some religions I could name.

by Anonymousreply 114December 9, 2017 6:14 PM

R33 is asking the important question!!!

by Anonymousreply 115December 9, 2017 6:23 PM

[quote] Will I have unlimited wanton bareback sex in hell?

Yeah, but it'll be with Danny Pintauro, Sean Hayes, and Chris Colfer, the three most annoying gay actors who ever lived.

by Anonymousreply 116December 9, 2017 6:26 PM

I have heard that Obama is the AC and will reign from Jerusalem .

by Anonymousreply 117December 9, 2017 6:26 PM

r4, Jarred family lives at 666 Fifth ave

by Anonymousreply 118December 9, 2017 6:27 PM

I'm surprised that there is such an address. We've had buildings in the area that had that address at one time and they were all changed.

by Anonymousreply 119December 9, 2017 6:30 PM

Nice try. But the Bible says that the Antichrist will have no interest in women. So after having children by three different women, I think that lets him off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 120December 9, 2017 6:55 PM

[quote] Nice try. But the Bible says that the Antichrist will have no interest in women.

So it still could be Seth MacFarlane.

by Anonymousreply 121December 9, 2017 6:57 PM

666 is what Jared charges per square foot when selling US Visas to the Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 122December 9, 2017 6:57 PM

It's Mother! Don't tell her that I told you!

by Anonymousreply 123December 9, 2017 7:00 PM

[quote]Then I saw a beast come out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads

The beast with seven heads is the EU. There are seven monarchies (i.e. crowned heads) in the EU.

[quote]I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been mortally wounded, but this mortal wound was healed. Fascinated, the whole world followed after the beast

The mortal wounding is the loss of the UK to Brexit - in other words. one of the EU's crowned heads - the British monarchy - leaves the EU. The healing of the mortal wound is the eventual return of the UK to the EU.

by Anonymousreply 124December 9, 2017 7:01 PM

[quote]Nice try. But the Bible says that the Antichrist will have no interest in women. So it still could be Seth MacFarlane.

I wouldn't look any farther than Vladimir Putin.

by Anonymousreply 125December 9, 2017 7:02 PM

Jews don't even believe in Jesus but do warn against other false prophets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 9, 2017 7:02 PM

[quote] I wouldn't look any farther than Vladimir Putin.

My point exactly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 9, 2017 7:03 PM

I'm with you r106. My kitchen is tired, sad and in need of an update but I bought a painting at auction that has brought much needed joy to my life. Shallow, moi?

by Anonymousreply 128December 9, 2017 7:16 PM

Oooh, r128, I love art and buy whenever affordable. What did u get or who is the artist?

by Anonymousreply 129December 9, 2017 7:29 PM

[quote]Jews don't even believe in Jesus

Many Jews believe Jesus was a real person. They just don't believe he was the Messiah or the Son of God.

by Anonymousreply 130December 9, 2017 7:37 PM

R128 = Prince Bader bin Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Farhan al-Saud

by Anonymousreply 131December 9, 2017 7:39 PM

Not the Leonardo r129, ha ha! I got an under the radar steal. An off the wall work from a very well known album illustrator.

by Anonymousreply 132December 9, 2017 7:41 PM

Ronald Wilson Reagan = 666

by Anonymousreply 133December 9, 2017 7:43 PM

[quote]Nice try. But the Bible says that the Antichrist will have no interest in women.

Where exactly does it say that?

by Anonymousreply 134December 9, 2017 7:46 PM

What about Barney the Dinosaur or Kirk Cameron?

by Anonymousreply 135December 9, 2017 7:51 PM

[quote] Where exactly does it say that?

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. Daniel 11:37

Face it, the anti-Christ is going to be an atheist homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 136December 9, 2017 7:53 PM

With him in office it seems like Bizarro World.

by Anonymousreply 137December 9, 2017 7:54 PM

Wow I posted the NYT story but this tops it.

by Anonymousreply 138December 9, 2017 7:56 PM

Maybe they meant the auntie Christ......

by Anonymousreply 139December 9, 2017 8:55 PM

According to the Bible, the penultimate battle (the one before the Antichrist's defeat) will take place near Megiddo, located in the Jezreel Valley. This Valley is located mostly in the West Bank.

It's also interesting that the West Bank composes most of the land allotted to the tribe of Judah, from which the Davidic dynasty arose, as well as the tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim (i.e., of Joseph) and of Benjamin. Joseph and Benjamin were Jacob's two favorite sons. Jacob, of course, was given the name "Israel" by God and the country known by the same name was promised by God to his descendants in perpetuity. Bethlehem is located in the land allotted to the tribe of Benjamin and Jerusalem in the land of the tribe of Judah. Israel will never stop fighting for this land. They will take it back from those whom they regard as usurpers since the Muslims invaded their land after the fall of the Roman Empire.

The Crusades were fought to liberate the Holy Land from the Muslim invasion. Of course, it was only partly successful. This war isn't finished yet. I think Trump believes he can finish it. His ego is that huge. Maybe he believes he can bring about that momentous battle in the Valley of Jezreel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 10, 2017 4:40 PM

[quote]This war isn't finished yet. I think Trump believes he can finish it. His ego is that huge. Maybe he believes he can bring about that momentous battle in the Valley of Jezreel.

Like Trump's ego is the only oversized ego driving this situation!

by Anonymousreply 141December 10, 2017 4:44 PM

[quote]Wait, then who is the dragon?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 11, 2017 1:58 PM

[quote]According to the Bible, the penultimate battle (the one before the Antichrist's defeat) will take place near Megiddo,

Another name for Megiddo is Armageddon, in case anyone wonders where that name came from.

Historically it was the location of a huge battle between the Egyptians and the Caananite princes of the area. This was during the time of the chariots and all that jazz, like Yul Brenner in The Ten Commandments, only a bit earlier. The Egyptians won, but it was an awful battle.

What must have happened was, some Jewish nomads (they were Bedouin type nomads at that time) must have been in one of the armies, and they must have been greatly affected by all the death and bloodshed. So when they talked about the terrible battle at the end of the world in their cosmology, the first name that must have come to mind was that awful day or murder and pain at Megiddo.

by Anonymousreply 143December 11, 2017 2:02 PM

Guess again, R142.

by Anonymousreply 144December 11, 2017 2:13 PM

Osama Bin Laden was the Anti Christ. I go with Nostradamus. My close second choice would be Putin. Third would be that little fudgepacker in North Korea. Nostradamus also predicted the one who would save us would be "from the East. Obama's ties to Hawaii and the Far East (Indonesia) qualify his as potential savior who destroyed the Anti Christ if we accept that it was Bin Laden. The WTC attacks were part of the prediction.

As for Trump, He has really fucked up big time with this whole Jerusalem thing. He has literally made the world less safe in less than 11 months. At some point when we say enough is enough, we need to mean it. I'd visit Paul Ryan where he sleeps and have a "heart to heart talk" with him.

by Anonymousreply 145December 11, 2017 3:02 PM

R125 Vlad is not charismatic. The AC is supposed to be smooth, charismatic and a hard-to-resist kind of magnetic. "The Great Deceiver" of all times. Doesn't describe Vladdy. At all.

by Anonymousreply 146December 11, 2017 5:18 PM

Evil? More like Evil Genius!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 6, 2018 8:53 PM

Theists are absolute morons. You should all be locked up in nuthouses or kicked into volcanos.

by Anonymousreply 149January 6, 2018 9:14 PM

Aaaaand R149 is the weirdo who posted this gem:

[quote][bold]I'm pretty sure I'm right on the edge of a nervous breakdown[/bold]: If one more thing goes wrong, I have a hunch that I'm going to completely snap. Are there like religious volunteers or kids who can get college credit by doing all of your interfacing with the nightmare of your reality for you so you can hole up and try to regain your sanity for like I don't know a week and a half?

Get some help, Mary! You beast!

by Anonymousreply 150January 6, 2018 9:23 PM

Sorry to rain on your parade, but there are plenty of atheists/agnostics who are starting to believe the same thing, R149. I'm one. This man is pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 151January 6, 2018 9:37 PM

r151, You're not an atheist if you believe in the anti-christ.

r150: 1) do you think stalking other posters makes you seem rational? Because what it does is make you seem like a complete fucking loony toon with a display case full of restraining orders against her. 2) That thread has fuck-all to do with the doomsday fantasies of braindead hambeasts. Jesus must be so disappointed in you.

by Anonymousreply 152January 6, 2018 10:09 PM

Trump is the Antichrist. The scars on his head underneath that nest of hair bears the mark of the Beast, 666.

by Anonymousreply 153January 6, 2018 10:11 PM

[quote]1) do you think stalking other posters makes you seem rational? Because what it does is make you seem like a complete fucking loony toon

Gurl! Please look up the definition for "irony." Stat.

Ignore the triggered DL demonettes, OP. You go on with your Beast slaying self. We'll wave the flag for you!

by Anonymousreply 154January 6, 2018 10:17 PM

I think you're onto something there, R153. That's why Ivanka is the only one he lets anywhere near his orange nest of cheeseburger-fertilized follicles (which are challenged enough as it is, apparently).

by Anonymousreply 155January 6, 2018 10:27 PM

R13 what come after trump (the first beast) is the anti christ. "The Antichrist is supposed to be handsome, charismatic, and beloved by all the world over. Trump is none of those things." antichrist = prince harry the antichrist is supposed to be a prince (handsome, charismatic, and beloved by all the world over.) prince harry does not want to invite trump to his wedding but wants the obamas. hmmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 6, 2018 11:00 PM

amazing stuff to hear!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 6, 2018 11:06 PM

Oh, please. Harry has his own new beast to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 158January 6, 2018 11:10 PM

She took the photo to prove to her boss there was an accident and that's why she was late for work that day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 6, 2018 11:21 PM

It's Obama. He will take over when Trump steps down..

by Anonymousreply 160January 7, 2018 12:21 AM

There was an episode of Millennium that depicted the Antichrist as Russian. I think that's more likely than it being Trump or Prince Harry.

by Anonymousreply 161January 7, 2018 12:27 AM

Justin Trudeau is handsome,charismatic, and hard to resist. He was born Dec. 25. It's all coming together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 7, 2018 12:32 AM

Prince Harry? You bitches are crazy. That well bred chav has no authority. Jesus Christ...

by Anonymousreply 163January 7, 2018 12:36 AM

Hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 7, 2018 1:58 AM

You all do realize that the Bible is the original 'fake news' , right?

by Anonymousreply 165January 7, 2018 2:44 AM

R136, are they talking about Tony Robbins?

by Anonymousreply 166January 7, 2018 4:35 AM

Remember this shit?

by Anonymousreply 167January 11, 2021 11:30 PM

I think OP had something.

by Anonymousreply 168January 12, 2021 12:20 AM

The veils between the worlds are shredding!

I had sex with an Angel last night.

His last name was Rodriguez.

Not an Archangel.

Because there wasn't a trace of sarcasm in him!

by Anonymousreply 169January 12, 2021 12:49 AM

R3, R12, & R13: Try again. Somehow, and inexplicably, Trump has managed to mesmerize half the planet.

by Anonymousreply 170January 12, 2021 12:51 AM

And horrify the rest of us who are shocked that they would.

by Anonymousreply 171January 12, 2021 1:12 AM

The AntiChrist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 12, 2021 1:48 AM

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 173January 12, 2021 2:07 AM

How's the Devil doing down in Florida?

He's about to slay Liz Cheney long distance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 12, 2021 3:01 AM

Muh-muh-muh-muh my dear, it is a well known and accepted fact that Joan Rivers is the anti-Christ. This disease ridden little maniac will be lucky if his Vienna Sausage of a penis makes it into a bootleg history book. Now, take your cod liver oil and leave this shit to the grown-ups, allright? I don't wish to rebuke you AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 175May 12, 2021 3:07 AM

^ Sonny, I am the Ancient of Days. May the Lord reveal his eschatological mysteries to you.

Or not.

by Anonymousreply 176May 12, 2021 3:16 AM

I looked up "Gog of Magog" on Wikipedia and I still have no idea what it means nor how it applies to Trump. The thread is funny as hell, though.

by Anonymousreply 177May 12, 2021 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!