Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson Cooper Fucks With Roy Moore Spokesfrau

Jeez Louise.

by Anonymousreply 3412/08/2017

What, that hooker Louise Mensch got on CNN?

Oh, I see, you aren't describing even a little bit what the link will show me.

by Anonymousreply 112/06/2017

I was listening to that in the car tonight and I'm sure that having the visual now will make it even more of a delight. Thanks, OP.

Abortion Jones this, Abortion Jones that...

by Anonymousreply 212/06/2017

She's a fucking piece of shit. She filibusters every question. "Abortion Jones wants to kill babies. Abortion Jones wants take away your guns."

She didn't seem to get around to answering the question that Roy Moore was stalking and molesting 14-year old girls.

by Anonymousreply 312/06/2017

The ugly cunt is from OHIO!! Lol you dumb rebels. You gonna let that Yankee bitch tell you who to vote for?? Lol

by Anonymousreply 412/06/2017

She said Roy Moore is going to Washington to "drain the swamp."

Someone needs to sucker punch her in the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 512/06/2017

It just came out that Moore started dating his wife Kayla before she filed for divorce, so ya'll can adultery to his list of broken commandments.

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2017

Damn.!! All you Alabamian “christians” better take note . lol

by Anonymousreply 712/06/2017

Ooh, adultery! This sounds like a job for the beauteous Shirley Phelps-Roper!

by Anonymousreply 812/06/2017

*can add adultery

by Anonymousreply 912/06/2017

Going on looks alone, I'd have guess her first wedding was a playground affair with a paper-towel veil and wedding rings made from twist ties.

Take away the cake and wedding #2 looks like daddy chaperoning her freshman prom.

by Anonymousreply 1012/06/2017

He's a whore. So is she!

by Anonymousreply 1112/06/2017

Did he get his fingers back after that gargoyle got through with him R10?

by Anonymousreply 1212/06/2017

She is beyond willfully ignorant. Brainwashed perhaps. You can't help but wonder why would a woman defend a pedofile with such ferocity.

by Anonymousreply 1312/06/2017

I don't want to watch it, because even if he fucks with her a bit, it's still going to piss me off.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2017

The Michfest is strong with this one.

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2017

The HuffPo article on this interview ran with the headline "Watch Anderson Cooper Take Down Roy Moore’s Spokeswoman In Wild Interview".

Sorry, but I didn't see that. The woman is obviously an unhinged right wing nut bar, but she totally hijacked the interview. Cooper just sat there looking like he had quaaludes for breakfast while he let her run away with each question and spin it into her own agenda. I didn't see any such "take down" when the opportunity was right there in his hands. WTF is wrong with him? He should have been much more aggressive and not let her get away with all her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2017

R16 - maybe Andy wanted everyone watching to know how fucked up Moore and his supporters really are.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2017

I watched it and I don't think he was at his best pushing back. She was way too dominating

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2017

I so wanted Anderson to ask her if Moore believes adulterers should be stoned, as called for in the Bible.

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2017

What I don't understand is that there is no necessity to have people like her on a news program. They are invited on as a guest. The host should set the rules and tone of the show and if that means cutting off a guest, then so be it. They start going wildly off-topic, turn off their mic. They start spouting nonsense, turn off their mic. If they continue, have them leave the studio.

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2017

[quote]WTF is wrong with him? He should have been much more aggressive and not let her get away with all her bullshit.

He's horrible at pushing back. I really do think he is excellent at what he does, but that is a big flaw he has.

[quote]What I don't understand is that there is no necessity to have people like her on a news program. They are invited on as a guest. The host should set the rules and tone of the show and if that means cutting off a guest, then so be it.

I couldn't agree more. Trump and his allies have really changed the game. They are aggressive as hell and they lie with impunity. These people can't be allowed to just come on national television and take over the show. Newscasters have to be prepared to shut them down when necessary and keep them in line.

by Anonymousreply 2112/07/2017

To use the con vernacular, he looked beta and she cuckolded him.

Anderson Cooper can't fight back because he's never had to. Everything was handed to him.

by Anonymousreply 2212/07/2017

Frankly I'm sick of these tiresome "take-down" interviews anyway. It's so old hat and boring.

Who cares? Why can't Anderson Cooper and the rest of these privileged bozo New Yorker TeeVee anchors get it --- in other parts of the country, particularly rural ones, people have different values, culture and customs. They don't give a sh*t what the New York Times or Politico said that morning. They have certain beliefs about church, family, "marriage," reproduction rights, I mean get over it if you don't like it.

I'm sure Anderson Cooper had made plenty of obnoxious comments in private and at cocktail parties (He's probably making one right now) about how dumb and ignorant and backwards and hateful people who live in rural parts of the country are. He's dripping with condescension even having to engage with this frumpy frau from fly-over territory. God forbid she or anybody else read the Bible and try to reconcile their Christian faith with today's changing society.

By the way I'd love to see Cooper get a Muslim politician on his show like perhaps the new Mayor of London and really go head-to-head with that person on their community's core beliefs about homosexuality, women and reproductive rights not to mention sexual assault and underage marriage

by Anonymousreply 2312/07/2017

[quote]By the way I'd love to see Cooper get a Muslim politician on his show like perhaps the new Mayor of London and really go head-to-head with that person on their community's core beliefs about homosexuality, women and reproductive rights not to mention sexual assault and underage marriage

If the Mayor of London was trying to impose Sharia law on people, I'd love to see that interview, too.

by Anonymousreply 2412/07/2017

Doubt the Mayor of London is trying to impose Sharia law on anybody in the U.K. nor are most Muslims anywhere. Although they certainly don't publicly question the forms of Sharia law that form the basis of rule for the majority of countries in the Middle East including Saudi, UAE, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar etc. The law is not imposed in the same public draconian manner as in Afghanistan of course but yep it's all still there.

If you want to find a community seething with hate, homophobia, repression of women and regressive views on marriage and society that's where you should look.

by Anonymousreply 2512/07/2017

R10

That gown ! That hair ! That husband !

by Anonymousreply 2612/07/2017

[quote]Cooper just sat there looking like he had quaaludes for breakfast while he let her run away with each question and spin it into her own agenda. I didn't see any such "take down"

Anderson has this affectation of acting "objective" and "impartial". In actuality this turns him into a vacuous presence.

If you want to see pushback, watch Joy Reid handle the same Moore shill.

by Anonymousreply 2712/07/2017

Joy Behar would be even better

by Anonymousreply 2812/07/2017

I must have watched a different interview last night because what I saw was Anderson being relentless in taking this awful woman to task to answer for Roy Moore’s most hateful comments about gay people and Muslims, while she kept trying (and failing) to deflect. He also did a great job at showing the hypocrisy of her claim that the Moore accusers are lying while bringing up the fact that Moore himself had been found twice by the court to be manipulative and deceiving. He totally owned her ass throughout this interview.

by Anonymousreply 2912/07/2017

"They have certain beliefs about church, family, "marriage," reproduction rights, I mean get over it if you don't like it. "

We will if they will...

by Anonymousreply 3012/07/2017

Pedophile Moore got a winner with that crazy fucking bitch. Her trailer park must be running amok without her to guide all the white trash.

by Anonymousreply 3112/08/2017

R16, His mind was on other things; he was still savoring last night's f*cking.

by Anonymousreply 3212/08/2017

It all doesn't really matter, for idiots Moore is the right guy. Just like Trump, after insulting a disabled journo, pussy grabbing and incoherent rambling, the deplorables still wanted him. 63 million people voted for Trump.

America is paying for decades of bad education, superficial culture and religious brainwashing.

by Anonymousreply 3312/08/2017

[quote]The woman is obviously an unhinged right wing nut bar, but she totally hijacked the interview.

I agree, Anderson did a very bad job here, he let her talk and didn't pressure her to answer the question. I said this before he is mumbling too much and he is not assertive in his way of directing the interview.

by Anonymousreply 3412/08/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!