Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Trump calls the Pences "low class" for moving their pets to D.C;

Who knew I'd share something in common with the Pences?

An adviser to President Trump reportedly said Trump was “embarrassed” by the Pence family’s desire to bring their pets with them to Washington, D.C.

The adviser told The Atlantic Trump told his secretary that he thought it was “low class” for the Pences to bring their pets to the Naval Observatory.

“He was embarrassed by it, he thought it was so low class,” the adviser said, according to the publication. “He thinks the Pences are yokels.”

At the time, the Pences had two cats, a rabbit named Marlon Bundo and a snake. After one of the cats died in June, the family adopted a new puppy and a kitten.

Trump is the first president in 150 years to not have a pet in the White House, according to the New York Post.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 6:54 PM

But, he has Ivanka...

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 8:47 PM

I thought they were going to get a puppy for Barron, Trump must have scratched it because Obama had dogs and he hates everything Obama does. Also, no one is lower class than the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 8:48 PM

But he does have a pet there, named Ivanka.

And who is calling whom "low class"?

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 8:49 PM

Says a lot about Trump tho, doesn’t it?

Not a lot of empathy there....

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 8:51 PM

This makes me like Mike Pence more, which is....problematic.

God, Trump just sucks, in every way.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 8:52 PM

he's a psychopath

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 8:53 PM

What did he want them to do, just abandon their animals?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 8:55 PM

Eric and Don Jr wanted to murder them and display their carcasses for photos.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 8:57 PM

If he is now able to humanize pence, these truly are the end times.. Probably a fake article...

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 8:58 PM

Yeah, leave them to sue like the rest of the animal scum in Indiana. Dumb cunts

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 8:58 PM

This from the pussy-grabbing, tax-dodging, white-supremacist bankrupt junk-food junkie.

Helen Keller had more self-awareness. It'd be good to know how he classes the baskets of deplorables who scream at his rallies.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 8:59 PM

Die, not sue

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 9:00 PM

How would they even fit all those animals on the top of their car?!

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 9:00 PM

You forgot Russian whore-married R11.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 9:11 PM

I am waiting for a Lonesome Rhodes moment when he says what he really thinks and feels about his base into a hot mic somewhere. If some worker at Twitter can bring his account offline, why can't a sound person accidentally leave the mic on? I hope someone out there is contemplating it. It's happened to so many politicians If the "upstanding" middle-class Pences are low class yokels, can you imagine what he thinks about the people with sweat-stained t-shirts who attend his rallies?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 9:23 PM

Trump bought and paid for Melania and moved her to DC too. And he already had Jared and Ivanka with whom to play.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 9:29 PM

Please , those deplorable Trump people would love him if he said fuck America on a hot mic.

They are beyond hope.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 10:04 PM

R15, it wouldn't make any difference. He'd say it was all a joke, and the shitheads would believe him.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 10:07 PM

The Pences, sniffing blood, are behind all these articles humanizing them eg. Karen thinks Trump is vile, etc.

Pence has dead black shark eyes. He's the End Times Incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 10:14 PM

Some think he is low class for moving both his shores to Washington. Does Malaria mind Hicks?

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 10:31 PM

Trump does suck in every way. I have never in my life seen anyone who is such a slimy, filthy, liar. He really does belong in the sewer.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 10:33 PM

If he calls the Pences low class, I wonder what he says about Tiffany. Maybe he just doesn't remember her.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 10:41 PM

The Newsweek 'Lazy Boy' cover nailed Trump. For all his imagined billions, he'll never have a shred of class.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 11:07 PM

Oreo, Pickle and Marlon Bundo flew to D.C on an Air Force plane with the Pence family. The picture of the animals out of their kennels ought to make Trump's blood boil given he's a germ phobic.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 2:21 AM

No one is lower class than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 2:39 AM

He is such an odd man. It’s one thing not to have a pet, but to criticize those who do? And for such strange reasons. Were they supposed to leave their pets behind? Get new ones in DC? Or just adhere to Herr Twitler’s personal decrees? What is low class about this? The queen has half a dozen corgis. Is she low class?

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 3:03 AM

I hope Her Maj lets the corgis jump all over him and lick his face, should she condescend to meet him.

The names of the Pence pets are pretty down-home, but Trump pronouncing on someone's class reminds me of this from Overheard in New York:

[bold]Anna Wintour's Second Job[/bold]

Hobo lady with piercing tone walking the length of the subway car: I'm so hungry. I'm so hungry, can somebody give me some food? I'm so hungry. [pause] Nobody cares. Nobody cares, you all don't care. You are all selfish. Nobody cares.

She has reached the end of the subway car as it approaches City Hall.

Hobo lady to quiet plump lady: Honey, you need to get your roots done. Your hair is ugly.

Hobo lady leaves the car.

--R train between Rector & City Hall

by Anonymousreply 27Last Thursday at 3:24 AM

If Trump were to call me “low class,” I’d consider it a compliment. (Oh! And McDonalds food is haute cuisine?}

by Anonymousreply 28Last Thursday at 3:29 AM

It’s very interesting what embarrasses the president and what doesn’t. I don’t think the man has a bones worth of self-awareness or compassion.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Thursday at 3:35 AM

Melanoma and the retar...I mean Barron. have enough to do cleaning up the pee pee and turds I leave around than to have to clesn up after some filthy ANIMAL!

by Anonymousreply 30Last Thursday at 3:37 AM

This is a perfect example of why Republicans win. This isn't the first time Trump has humiliated Pence, but Pence is a big picture guy and will do whatever it takes to win the really big battles and eventually, the war.

Democrats are more focused on navel gazing and assuaging the hurt feelings of women who had their butt pinched 40 years ago and are thus committed to relegating themselves to the dust bin of history.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Thursday at 3:49 AM

So déclassé!

by Anonymousreply 32Last Thursday at 3:55 AM

Excuse me.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 4:10 AM

Somvon say I get beever cot now? Yes! I like beever in morning very much!

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 6:24 PM

The only way Trump could get lower in class than he already is would be to get a pit bull.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 6:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!