Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Arnold slams Leann Tweeden on Franken allegations

"I’m disappointed with my friend Leeann Tweedon. Her partner at KABC John Phillips is a Roger Stone pal & they coached her for weeks to bring Al Franken down. I’d hoped she’d use her voice to speak out for all women again[st] predators like Roy Moore & Donald Trump but she’s a birther."

by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 5:39 AM

It's amazing who I agree with these days.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 6:02 PM

This oughta get out all the pitchfork motherfuckers!

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 6:03 PM

Tom's looking cute.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 6:07 PM

She took them out.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 6:09 PM

Her name is Leeann, for Christ's sake. What else needs to be said?

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 6:11 PM

[quote] It's amazing who I agree with these days.

Yep. It speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 6:16 PM

Roseanne became a MAGA nutjob and Tom a progressive. Strange times.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 6:17 PM

When did he lose weight? Not bad, actually.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 6:47 PM

Tom has come a long way. Got to give him props .

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 6:53 PM

Aw, did my words trigger you, dear, dorky R6?

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 6:54 PM

I hope Franken comes out tomorrow and says, "Fuck you all. I'm staying. Bring it on, you Repug liars. You have a few shaky bullshit stories, well, here are the thousand women I've worked with over the last thirty years to tell you the goddamn truth!"

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 6:57 PM

4 woman came forward. He likes to grope. Don't say the Repukes are evil for not calling out their pervs, then do the same.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 6:58 PM

And Tweeden said she didn't want him to step down.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 6:59 PM

John Phillips' partner is named Jillian Barberi, though. Leeann works with a guy named Doug McIntyre.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 7:02 PM

Wasn't Tom Arnold continually promising a tape from The Apprentice was going to be released? He might be as flakey as Roseanne, just with different politics.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 7:28 PM

What Al Franken did was wrong, but he should not lose his job and have his life ruined. Leann Tweeden didn't need to do this. She was not traumatized. She did not lose a job or a promotion. What Al Franken did to her was being a jerk, but that's it.

Roy Moore on the other hand was stalking and molesting 14-year old girls. Big difference from Al Franken and the women he touched.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 8:00 PM

Leann Tweedon is a right-wing vindictive whacko.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 8:00 PM

Isn't it obvious that Al has been sandbagged? I hope he is brave and tells all those morons that HE IS STAYING IN PLACE!!

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 8:03 PM

Leann Tweedon is vindictive?

SHE isn't the one demanding Franken remove himself from polite society.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 8:05 PM

Just like liberals not to understand politics. Watch Franken resign and the pedophile happily find himself in the Senate.

Fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 8:07 PM

Yep, Repubs played the Dems, and Dems stupidly are falling for it. "why don't your guys resign first to set a good example for us". Then of course they are laughing at the stupidity. Makes me rethink being a Dem.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 8:13 PM

No, Dems aren't falling for anything!

It's sad that alleged progressives have decided that only women groped by Republicans need to be believed. The only person to blame is Franken. Apparently he's "handsy", and now he's fucked!

Get OUT before 2018, so you don't provide the criminal GOP with talking points and false equivalences all year leading up to an election which we need to be a massive wave election!

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 8:17 PM

r22=gay Breitbart troll, happy to see Moore take the oath of office.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 8:20 PM

R22, do you really think Franken not being there is going to keep them from using him as a talking point? They are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They literally tell people they are giving them money while they are taking it out of their pockets.

And, it's not only women that are groped by Repugs that matter. Can you really not look at all these different accusations and read their veracity on your own? If you believe everything, nothing matters.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 8:22 PM

The biggest groping criminal is in the White House, but r22 would have you believe it all hinges on Franken.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 8:24 PM

When is the investigation starting for Franken? He asked for one and it's the least he deserves. C'mon let's have these anonymous women speak to investigators and do it right.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 8:33 PM

How you can see r22 is a Breitbart troll--and if I'm wrong, r22, do forgive me...

No, Dems aren't falling for anything! [real meaning: Of course they are, but I'll cater to the gay liberal egos here and tell them they're smarter than they are, see-hee!]

It's sad [sad--a Trump word]

that alleged progressives [he's trying to divide us with the word "alleged"]

have decided that only women groped by Republicans need to be believed. The only person to blame is Franken. [the ONLY person! Not Trump, with 19 counts of sex abuse against him? Not Moore, an alleged pedophile?]

Apparently he's "handsy", and now he's fucked! ["Apparently"... meaning "Allegedly." And that last word--declarative! Believe what I say, when I throw out a dirty word I must be no-bullshit!]

Get OUT before 2018 [Drop out, Al!]

so you don't provide the criminal GOP with talking points and false equivalences all year [what all liberals call us--"criminal" and that fancy term, which is actually "false equivalencies"]

leading up to an election which we need to be a massive wave election! [Desperate! Liberals are desperate to win!]

Phony as fucking fuck.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 8:35 PM

The Minneapolis Star Tribune, Minnesota’s largest newspaper, called on Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) to resign following allegations of sexual misconduct and growing calls from his colleagues to step aside.

"The incidents of alleged sexual misconduct have become too damaging for him to continue. Franken has said he will make an announcement on Thursday: It should be that he is resigning," the newspaper wrote in an editorial on Wednesday.

I'd bet money Tweeden is not on the editorial board.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 8:37 PM

Franken apologized for his behavior. He acknowledged it and seemed honestly remorseful. Why should he resign?

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 8:38 PM

I don't give a shit how many liberal editors on how many newspapers call for it. That's called sanctimony, not reality.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 8:40 PM

I agree it was a hit job but Tweeden never called for him to stepdown. That came from Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 9:00 PM

Rumors are that Morning Joe is going to be in trouble soon. All over Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 9:26 PM

Leann started this bullshit. She and her pal Roger Stone knew exactly where it would head.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 9:32 PM

[quote] Rumors are that Morning Joe is going to be in trouble soon.

I would put NOTHING past a man who would pre-tape his Thanksgiving Show, and then lie about it.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 9:32 PM

The accusations against Franken are just weird. Someone wrote an article about how when she took a photo with him she squeezed her waist.

Firstly, Al Franken just needs to stop taking photos with women. But secondly, is squeezing your waist now considered sexual assault?

But Franken has to resign because even though he's been accused of some silly small things like waist squeezing or almost kissing someone (but not doing it) , people only add up the number of accusers and not the substance of what they say.

Sure Franken can quit but democrats better hope the rest in congress are squeaky clean because someone is targeting them now.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 9:41 PM

"I agree it was a hit job but Tweeden never called for him to step-down."

r31, that's like saying the iceberg "tried" to get out of the way of the Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 9:44 PM

If the tit groping photo was a joke that the victim was in on, why didn't Franken say that in the first place? It would have saved him a lot of grief.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 9:45 PM

I don't think Al is a pervert or even rude. Maybe ridiculously enthusiastic and mistaken? Sometimes a girl is just waiting for a little show of affection. Some guys just don't get the right signals.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 9:57 PM

I swear I remember Tom Arnold tweeted support for Tweeden when the story first broke.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 10:04 PM

Fuck Tom Arnold. Pussy-mouth motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 10:09 PM

We live in a world where Matthew Perry is heavier than Tom Arnold. How did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 5:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!