Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Death rate quadruples amongst Deplorable opioid addicts

White, low-income earners, and Medicare recipients were responsible for the biggest upticks in opioid-related poisonings.

What will Trump do to keep his voters from killing themselves?

by Anonymousreply 46Last Saturday at 2:51 PM

They're doing the right thing by overdosing. Don't interfere.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 5:03 PM

I thought things were going to be all sunshine and roses for them? It's been almost eleven months since January 20.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 5:03 PM

Legalize weed.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 5:04 PM

Oh well, they should look on the bright side.

They get to meet their Jesus sooner!

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 5:05 PM

Heaven is always hiring. Another angel coming right up.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 5:08 PM

The American oligarchs couldn’t be happier. What were they going to do with all those unemployed losers after destroying their industries? Give them a universal basic income and Medicare For All? The problem solved itself.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 5:12 PM

Heaven just needs a few more overweight, elderly, drug-addicted angels...

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 5:17 PM

R6 is right. The deplorables don’t realize it but they’ve outlived their usefulness so other than being thrown into privatized prisons to do slave labor they may as well just die. From here on out the GOP doesn’t even need their votes anymore, as they’ll just gerrymander, suppress, and hack the ballots in order to stay in power.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 5:18 PM

This'll solve the problem about those unemployed miners who refused to recycle.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 5:18 PM

Thoughts and prayers, y'all!

Thoughts and prayers!

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 5:19 PM

^^^ 😂

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 5:20 PM

So odd that people over 65 are OD-ing. I can’t imagine a 65 year old buy heroin from a street dealer. Simply unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 5:21 PM

This is a great charity that pays them low income, drug-addled, chain-smoking women folk to get sterilized. Donate now - we can all help to reduce future generations of deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 5:22 PM

Can we ship them all to Russia to die in solidarity with the Russian deplorable, krokodil and alcohol addicts?

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 5:23 PM

Trump likes to pretend he’s not apart of the “deep state.” He’s an outsider and they want to bring him down! Yet one of his first acts was not only leaving thousands of troops in Afghanistan but sending in MORE to protect the flourishing poppy economy and maintain the global opioid epidemic so the masters of the universe can keep these people dying.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 5:25 PM

Agreed with all of the posters ...There really is no use for these deplorables anymore....next up are the current middle class .......not sure how they are going to wipe us out....

But anyway- recovering from a hysterectomy today- they yanked my uterus out—cut my belly and because of the epidemic only got pain pills for 3 days.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 5:25 PM

R16 that is straight up bullshit. My sister-in-law had a hysterectomy the old fashioned way a "Total" not laparoscopy, and she was laid up for two weeks. I know because my brother had to deal with my nieces an nephew all that time and almost lost It, LOL..

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 5:37 PM

I'm allergic to opiates. They make me projectile vomit. So I couldn't become a deplorable if I wanted to. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 5:38 PM

I only had a partial ab cut....but still—-just be prepared when you have surgery- no pain pills...it sucks.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 5:44 PM

The people posting in this thread are plenty deplorable themselves, so this uptick in deaths isn't really solving anything. And just FYI people strung out on heroin/ pills DON'T vote.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 5:49 PM

What r20 said.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 5:51 PM

the more of these cretins offing themselves, the better for the nation.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 5:51 PM

They take a day off to vote for their saviour.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 6:12 PM

R20 But the fact of the existence leads to more congressional representatives. If large numbers of them head to the big score board in the sky = less representatives from red states mucking of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 6:17 PM

aww poor butthurt R20 is triggered 😬😰😭

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 6:21 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 8:09 PM

[quote]Death rate quadruples amongst Deplorable opioid addicts

We never had to worry about that

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 10:53 PM

Aim high, or die trying.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 11:08 PM

The people dying of opiate addiction in my Midwestern town do vote, though. Several have had political statements in their obits, a couple I knew vaguely from work and remember they would talk politics.

I'm not saying they deserve to die, just that they do vote and work and manage to live relatively normal lives.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 11:37 PM

COOL. Fewer people on the road. Better parking at Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Thursday at 12:01 AM

R16, try taking a lower dose than the bottle says. Seriously. When I had hernia surgery 2 years ago I was given Norco for 5 days, but that meant 6 pills per day and I only needed 1 or 2 per day. I was able to stretch it easily out to 10 days and get the sleep I needed.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Thursday at 12:05 AM

R10, love is in your face.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Thursday at 12:54 AM

Look up the company that owns Fentanyl and carfentanyl. The sole owner of this hard core drug just added 500k for anti marijuana bill in Arizona. Opiates not edibles is their mission. When your prescription runs out of the opiates heroin will be your opiate option. I wonder if the fentanyl guy knows the people that owns the poppy fields?

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 1:02 AM

Anything that thins out the ranks of an inferior and oppressive sub-subrace that is collectively guilty of multiple crimes against humanity over the past few millennia is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 6:04 AM

Delightful news.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 6:28 AM

GOOD!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36Last Thursday at 8:44 AM

Shit. My doctor just announced he's going to give me (minor) back surgery just after Christmas. He said the pain 'will get a lot worse before it gets better'. Thanks. I'm allergic to opiates, codeine, etc. He said he could prescribe Nucynta. Anybody know that one? He said it's usually well tolerated by people who can't usually tolerate opiates.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 10:21 AM

Not a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Thursday at 2:42 PM

R37 It's a long acting opioid. As in an opiate. Codeine is an opiate. So is Nucynta.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Thursday at 2:58 PM

R39 why wouldn't it make me nauseated like Hydrocodone, etc. do?

by Anonymousreply 40Last Friday at 5:11 PM

Oh for chrissakes, I'll get on it when I get on it. I'm waiting for my nails to dry. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Friday at 5:16 PM

[quote] rotect the flourishing poppy economy and maintain the global opioid epidemic so the masters of the universe can keep these people dying.

There's a solution to that

Target the offspring of the masters of the universe and give them free heroin & OxyContin. Get them addicted. Then make them pay for their drugs. They'll OD or go broke.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Friday at 5:52 PM

It doesn't work that way, R42. If a rich mofo's kid needs rehab he won't suddenly see the need to provide rehabs for the equally addicted masses, instead he'll demand more tax breaks because his kid's rehab cost him so much. If a rich mofo's kid dies he will use his power to persecute drug dealers, or at least the ones who don't belong to his social circle.

Today's 1%-ers have no sense of common humanity, no sense of community with the lower orders. We are to be used or disposed of as they prefer.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Friday at 9:06 PM

I guess I should be glad for my low tissue tolerance. Had a couple of surgeries and was given a bunch of hydrocodone. I think I only took like four pills out of two fairly full bottles. One pill knocks me the hell out for like 12 to 15 hrs.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Friday at 9:32 PM

I thought Jared was gonna fix this? Don’t tell me it’s still going on...

by Anonymousreply 45Last Friday at 9:51 PM

A loss of life is always a sad event, but these people were already ready to leave. Their vote was an indication that something was not right up there.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Saturday at 2:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!