Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Timberlake Has A Special Message for Men

"We need to go to work. It’s not our responsibility. It’s our privilege. Because at the end of the day if you can be lucky enough to be raised by a strong woman and convince a strong woman to marry you, you will realize that we are nothing without the strength of women."

by Anonymousreply 66Last Thursday at 9:40 AM

women are weak and wrap themselves in victimhood. and they are the most disloyal petty creatures.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 1:13 PM

Easy for the Asexual princess to care-since being a predator is not his style.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 1:15 PM

[quote]we are nothing without the strength of women."

Wrong

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 1:15 PM

R1

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 1:15 PM

Marry!

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 1:18 PM

Oh shutup Justin

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 1:23 PM

women left their husbands and clung to powerful nazi's as sex pets and attended lavish parties and were given glamourous clothes. after the war they were rounded up had their heads shaved and were paraded through germany while folks hurled insults and rotten food. watch how fast women will cling to men for protection when the shit hits the fan. i'm gonna be loving it! feminism will die instantly, when they realize the lights don't go on when the flick the switch, or the clean water won't come out of the thingeeee!

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 1:23 PM

He seemed so very uber gay on Colbert the other day.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 1:31 PM

And if a female celeb were to say women were nothing without a man’s strength...

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 1:37 PM

^^^^^^ this

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 1:45 PM

[quote]It’s possible too that there’s no rhyme or reason for the video at all, other than JT wanting to glorify the female body. But this execution doesn’t glorify women. It demeans them.

Sure Justin, we’ll follow your lead.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 1:57 PM

R7 you need a professional. Seek help

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 2:01 PM

He should have defended Janet Jackson

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 2:05 PM

What a juvenile statement. Trying to get on the sexual harassment bandwagon for his own personal popularity.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 2:22 PM

Thought that might have been an old picture in OP's post but no... what a waste of hairplugs!

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 2:28 PM

Unrelated - but I had the misfortune of seeing Wonder Wheel over the weekend. He may be, no exaggeration, the worst actor I’ve ever seen attempt a lead role in a movie. I am absolutely not kidding. A robot line reader would have more conviction and feeling in their words. It’s shocking a natural music performer could be so bad. Talk about “out of touch” — no I won’t be listening to any of his opinions on social issues, arts, etc.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 2:34 PM

[quote]I'm gonna be loving it! feminism will die instantly, when they realize the lights don't go on when the flick the switch, or the clean water won't come out of the thingeeee!

Are you retarded R7? Or just foreign? Oh, I know, you're a time traveler from 1950, right?

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 2:37 PM

He's an uneducated hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 2:38 PM

As if all women and men so the same things for each other.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 2:38 PM

" Hey fellas, take it from me Michael Jackson, nice boys don't get girls pregnant ! "

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 2:38 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed what, ten years ago?, when walking the red carpet for music events, he would strategically declare that he was an actor now.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 2:39 PM

First, I brought 'sexy' back. Now, I WILL make men accountable and have scores of women to back me up !

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 2:57 PM

He seems like a fun guy. He's funny on talk shows. He should simply find a good sitcom and rake in the bucks.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 2:58 PM

He wants to be a MOVIE STAR r23. No tv goddammit!

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 3:06 PM

Well he's no movie star but he would be good TV.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 3:07 PM

Barf.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 3:09 PM

I think he’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 3:15 PM

Sack of shit. He has emotionally abusive women in his day.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 3:21 PM

He has abusive women?

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 3:22 PM

Abused* my bad

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 3:23 PM

I have a special message for Justin Timberlake:

Shut your dorky face, you dork.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 3:26 PM

Is he still gay?

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 3:26 PM

Size meat? I'd like him more knowing he has size meat.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 3:27 PM

Does Janet have a reply?

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 3:34 PM

I like him. ISHC.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 3:52 PM

He’s grown to be much more attractive. Some good plastic surgery and a style makeover . Isn’t he on the downlow ? That Biel with the bobbed schnozz was a known lesbian for years, right ? I always heard from friends that she was with women .

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 4:18 PM

Kiss ass

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 4:24 PM

I'm sure straight men are queueing up to take the advice of a squeaky, femme bottom.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 4:24 PM

Sure thing miss Justine, gay male feminists are such a joke. Straight male feminists just do it to try and get pussy, but gay male feminists just look a fools.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 4:29 PM

I remember reading an item somewhere about him having sex with an underage teen-age girl when he was with NSYNC. It never went anywhere (obviously).

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 4:30 PM

R7, are you suggesting the average guy has knowledge of those things?

by Anonymousreply 41Last Wednesday at 4:32 PM

Isn't that kinda SJW?

by Anonymousreply 42Last Wednesday at 4:41 PM

R35, what does "ISHC" stand for?

by Anonymousreply 43Last Wednesday at 4:58 PM

He is gay and so is his wife. Pop and lock Timberlake is attention whoring again.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Wednesday at 5:22 PM

Who does he fuck? And for that matter, who does Jimmy Fallon fuck?

by Anonymousreply 45Last Wednesday at 5:25 PM

What a bottom!

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 6:25 PM

Miss Thing looks haggard.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Wednesday at 6:47 PM

I like Justin but this is total pandering. Did he take a pause for applause-to-come?

by Anonymousreply 48Last Wednesday at 7:23 PM

R16 I once caught a few minutes of that "In Time" movie with JT and Amanda Seyfried before I got bored and changed the channel. It felt like a Syfy original movie, yet apparently it had a run in theaters. Asides from having the most ridiculous premise EVER (for some unexplained reason in the future, nobody ages past 25, and everyone has built-in clocks in their body that show much time they have left to live. Oh, and time is literally used as currency) it was funny how JT's role was clearly written for a young leading man/action hero type, and yet they cast some femme gay-voiced twink.

Same thing goes for his role as pussyhound Sean Parker in The Social Network.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Thursday at 12:06 AM

Justin Timberlake used Britney Spears and Janet Jackson to get ahead, and discarded both when he was done. If he wants to support women, he has some amends to make.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Thursday at 12:55 AM

Translation: I was just in a movie made by a creep. I play a creep in the movie, and now's not a good time for it. But I'm a good guy. Promise.

I want an Oscar, damn it!

by Anonymousreply 51Last Thursday at 1:23 AM

So , are we gays included in Justin's estimation of "men"? And if so, what does he suggest we start doing about it? Because, I PERSONALLY have never raped a woman, fucked a woman, sexually harassed or assaulted a woman, made lewd comments to a woman, whipped my dick out in front of a woman, sexted a woman, leered at a woman, catcalled a woman , expected a woman to perform some sexist gender role for me, etc. etc. For the most part, I don't really interact with women except in professional settings where I try to be civil and respectful.

In fact, a lot of the behaviors I have not engaged in toward women have been acted upon me in gay bars,parties and other settings......by WOMEN.

So to Justin I would say what EXACTLY do I (and I'm presuming MOST homosexual men) need to "go to work on".

Unless, of course, you don't see us as "men".

by Anonymousreply 52Last Thursday at 3:28 AM

I hate it when he hosts SNL and the ladies squeal like he’s the hottest guy on earth...he’s a hipster 💩 turd.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Thursday at 4:22 AM

R50, both of them got what they wanted out of that relationship. No one got "used".

Britney's image was upheld by dating a nice, sweet guy rather than her going out in public with the Kevin Federline-types that were more her taste.

And Janet Jackson was nearly 40-years old to Justin's 23 years when she pulled that stunt. Janet was the headliner and Justin was just the guest. It was HER show. She needs to own what she did.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Thursday at 4:34 AM

Time for men to go GAY en masse

by Anonymousreply 55Last Thursday at 4:47 AM

Well, you know how some girls dance with women, ‘cuz they know that it gets them attention? Justin, girl...

by Anonymousreply 56Last Thursday at 5:00 AM

Lol at this coming from the same guy who bragged about fingering Britney on Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Thursday at 5:46 AM

Narcissistic, virtue-signaling douche tries to score points with cheap talk - as if he represents all men. Shut the fuck up celebrity retard.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Thursday at 6:10 AM

This is getting tired.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Thursday at 6:16 AM

R52 obviously no one is saying that gay men are the problem. Rose McGowan, maybe. But most people addressing men on issues of sexism are not including gay men in the generalizations at all. Just like if men were complaining in general about women's sexual approaches to them- they wouldn't be referring to lesbians because lesbians don't approach them sexually. The overwhelming majority of women have no problems with gay men harassing them. I think you know that. If you're mad he didn't say "straight men" then just say so.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Thursday at 6:34 AM

Oh Justin, Justin , Justin. Isn't bad enough you have ruined a Coen Brothers film, and a Woody Allen film? That the NFL is having you do a half time show for the SuperBowl even though you haven't put out a record for three years? That you are close to forty but you sound like you are 13? That you can't sing "Hallelujah" or " Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay"? That your real talent is mugging for the camera? That your hair always looks weird? That fat, aging Garth Brooks is richer than you? That real men don't take advice from former Mouseketeers? That women find you cute but cute will fade and has? That your wife wife always looks unhappy, joyless, and sour? And that your hole probably makes the Grand Canyon look like the eye of a needle?

by Anonymousreply 61Last Thursday at 8:37 AM

"Oh, you poor women, what you've been through..."

by Anonymousreply 62Last Thursday at 8:41 AM

Get her!

by Anonymousreply 63Last Thursday at 9:01 AM

R7: These "folks" that threw rotten food, were there women among their number?

Idiot. You. Really.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Thursday at 9:31 AM

Pedo Woody Allen cast this former passaround boy in a gay role, and now he's lecturing us with this heteronormative crap?

I hate Justin Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Thursday at 9:39 AM

Gay roles for gay actors

by Anonymousreply 66Last Thursday at 9:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!