Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tasteful friends, I received this very personal email from Melania Trump today

"Dear Friend,

You’ve been chosen as one of our top supporters to receive a chance at the first batch of official 2018 Republican National Committee calendars.

Get your GOP Calendar First, this year’s calendar features photos I have hand-selected, and I hope you will display your calendar throughout the year as a reminder of how important the 2018 elections are to the future of our country. Second, I hope you’ll contribute a commemorative gift of $15 to ensure my husband and the Party have the resources needed to keep winning.

CONTRIBUTE $15

Only with a Congress led by conservative patriots can my husband move forward with his vision to unleash our nation’s full potential.

This calendar is a small token of appreciation for your consistent support, and I hope you will take this opportunity to contribute $15 today.

Thank you,

Melania Trump signature Headshot Melania Trump First Lady of the United States

CONTRIBUTE $15"

I wish I could post the slideshow of the calendar photos. There's a shot of the inauguration with a whole crowd of people photoshopped in. And of course, the formerly blob appears in the background of at least one of the pics.

Problem is, not only have I never donated a penny to the RNC or any Republican, my voting record is far, far to the left.

Miscalculation, or desperation for the Repubs?

Or is it simply, grifters gonna grift?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 10:47 PM

Can someone translate to Slovenian whore, please?

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 11:46 AM

"Dear John,

Hello. Give me my money, bitch! Here is calendar for your troubles."

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 11:49 AM

I had a "different" type of calendar in mind when I read the photos were "hand selected" by Melania. Something the upstanding "family value" men of the Republican Party would appreciate.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 11:54 AM

Does it include any of melania’s old modeling shots? That’d guarantee a boost to sales I’m sure!

And while on the topic of Melania -

I haven’t seen any Vairst Letty postings in ages! I miss her! They were soooooo good!

Please come back to the Datalounge Vairst Letty! We need you more than ever!!

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 12:02 PM

Hand selected...I don't want to think about where those hands have been.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 12:14 PM

Keepink calendar to yourselves. hokay? Eees for getaway fund. Can sendink modelink pictures on request

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 12:33 PM

Well, Melania does know a lot about selling "stuff."

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 10:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!