Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I would gladly pay an extra $1.50 a month for the option to automatically block all non-gay content from DL

How about it, Muriel?

by Anonymousreply 3412/06/2017

An extra $1.50 huh. Why not ask for the fucking moon on a stick while you are at it?

by Anonymousreply 112/06/2017

What exactly is "non-gay content" OP?

by Anonymousreply 212/06/2017

You see that ignore thread button?

There, I saved you 6 quarters dear.

by Anonymousreply 312/06/2017

[quote]I would gladly pay an extra $1.50 a month for the option to automatically block all non-gay content from DL

You don't want to know which herbs to use in a vegetable soup?

by Anonymousreply 412/06/2017

Because that's just plain silly, R1. This is much more reasonable and physically possible.

[quote] What exactly is "non-gay content" OP?

Anything not relevant to homosexuality in any way.

by Anonymousreply 512/06/2017

[quote]You don't want to know which herbs to use in a vegetable soup?

How many heterosexual men know that?

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2017
by Anonymousreply 712/06/2017

Thanks for having me open that at work r7....

by Anonymousreply 812/06/2017

[quote] Anything not relevant to homosexuality in any way.

I'm still lost.

You want to have discussions about the history of homosexuality?

Discuss the origins of drag

Pointers on anal sex

Sports posts can only discuss the relative hotness or closetedness of the players?

Help us out here OP

by Anonymousreply 912/06/2017

Get the fuck off of DL, R7, you dirty fucking breeder and take your sick woman-raping perversion with you.

by Anonymousreply 1012/06/2017

If everybody were gay and only gay sex was legal then it wouldn't be an issue.

by Anonymousreply 1112/06/2017

R9: That's a step in the right direction after all. I would like to see the trans- and hetero-related topics cut down to 0% of DataLounge's discussion time.

by Anonymousreply 1212/06/2017

Heterosexuals are sick disgusting pigs. Get the fuck off of DataLounge, off the Internet, and off the planet Earth altogether you depraved monsters!

by Anonymousreply 1312/06/2017

OP is a closeted republican posing as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 1412/06/2017

How about you save yourself the buck fifty and just let me poke your eyes out, you cheap whiny cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1512/06/2017

R14 is why only Gay Republicans are dateable.

by Anonymousreply 1612/06/2017

What about gay content that is obviously started by creepy fangirls that insist their celebrity crush is gay even though he isn't because they can't stand him around women? Because that's like a bunch of threads right now.

by Anonymousreply 1712/06/2017

Op is the most boring person in town.

by Anonymousreply 1812/06/2017

Only because I don't live in the same town as R18.

by Anonymousreply 1912/06/2017

[quote][R14] is why only Gay Republicans are date able

.... until they talk about how great Trump is for the country and how much they hate themselves for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 2012/06/2017

No, we only hate gays who expect us to kowtow to a party that spent a century segregating the South, and once they failed to overturn the results of the Civil War they've been trying to overturn the results of the Cold War. The right warned you about a threat from Russia but you didn't listen until it was too late.

by Anonymousreply 2112/06/2017

I see plenty of self-hatred among gay Democrats if not in word then in deed.

At least Communists are more honest about their desired end game.

by Anonymousreply 2212/06/2017

[quote]Thanks for having me open that at work [R7]....

Instant het cred! You're one of the boys now.

by Anonymousreply 2312/06/2017

I tried to act like a douchebag to closet myself when I was 14. It didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 2412/06/2017

I haven't been a subscriber for years but I'd gladly become one if this place would get moderators to keep the trash out. With trash I obviously mean Nazis and Russian trolls. I actually don't mind the straight shipper girls. I rarely visit the Henry Cavill/Jeremy Renner/etc. threads but it doesn't bother me that straight girls like gay men. It obviously turns weird if they start acting like they are the experts on all things gay, though.

by Anonymousreply 2512/06/2017

What about a single gay dad who needs advice about his teenaged daughter stealing and eating frosting?

by Anonymousreply 2612/06/2017

I would pay even more if I were given 60 seconds to edit my responses after they were posted to the forum. I often don’t catch mistakes until after I post and would love to be able to tidy up my responses.

by Anonymousreply 2712/06/2017

[quote] What about a single gay dad who needs advice about his teenaged daughter stealing and eating frosting?

There's already a gay dad stealing and eating frosting on [italic]Modern Family[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 2812/06/2017

Yep r27, it infuriates me that DL doesn't give you the ability to edit your posts.

by Anonymousreply 2912/06/2017

[quote]This is much more reasonable and [bold]physically possible.[/bold]

How would this be possible? How would blocking any content be possible?

After the format changed I asked about the possibility of a user defined blacklist function for certain key words or phrases but that obviously didn't happen.

Threads aren't tagged and half the time thread titles are either vague or have spelling errors so I don't see how anything could be successfully automatically blocked, good luck though.

by Anonymousreply 3012/06/2017

Get rid of the Russian trolls, alt-right morons and this place is fine.

Although it is sort of funny to watch them push their OCD threads in such a hopeless manner. They are convincing no one of anything, and in the case of the Russkies, their efforts at trolling have blown up spectacularly in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 3112/06/2017

OP you would have missed some of the best DL threads with that stupid 'non-gay' options. Like:

Shitty Little Anne

Draining Pasta

Gargoyle Neighbour

Pigs at the Trough

by Anonymousreply 3212/06/2017

It would be super easy to hack though R32

How Do Gays Drain Pasta?

This Gay Man Has A Gargoyle Neighbour

Lesbians and Pigs and the Trough

etc.

by Anonymousreply 3312/06/2017

But OP, you’d miss the Christmas Mouse!

by Anonymousreply 3412/06/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!