by Anonymousreply 188Last Thursday at 9:08 PM

“God bless the Unanasighs.”

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 9:20 AM

Stroke.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 9:22 AM

Bless you OP for coining the term "Full Liza"

A new entry for the DL Lexicon

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 9:24 AM

That was my dream (hope-hope-hope-hope) as well R2.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 9:25 AM

YES! I heard that as well and I was like WTF! Will he (please) keel over live on tv right now!!??

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 9:28 AM

Why the hell is he displaying those small hands so prominently?

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 9:28 AM

R1, hahahaha omfg

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 9:30 AM

I heard that speech while I was driving and I turned it up, thinking to myself, "His "S's" are as thick as Liza Minnelli's. What's wrong with him?"

I've been on this site too long.

His sniffing was back, too. Bigly.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 9:32 AM

Looking for a clip of the last 30 seconds of this speech today to share with family republican family nuts. Anyone have a link

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 9:33 AM

His piggy eyes are getting smaller and smaller. They're like piss slits in already-yellow snow.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 9:35 AM

YouTube video of the last bit of the speech.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 9:36 AM

It looks and sounds like he is sucking on a lozenge.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 9:39 AM

And all that sniffing stuff

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 9:43 AM

Sloppy asshole. The deplorables president.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 9:44 AM

"Full Liza" is now in the Official DataLounge Lexicon & Usage Guide. My St. Helen Lawson and the Spirit of Luise Rainer bless the OP with whatever gets him off best.

I see the term being used in stroke diagnoses and prognoses, DUI field tests, hearing/speech tests for your children and, of course, the rancid criminal now occupying the White House. I wish the slurring here was an indication of a crippling stroke that would leave him sitting silent in a wheelchair shitting himself for 20 years, a la Joe Kennedy.

Here is Liza this year doing a 92% Liza hershelfshes.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 9:44 AM

IT'SSHH CONTAGHIOSHHHHH!

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 9:46 AM

Tie his hands behind his back and he won't be able to say a word. Handcuffs, please!

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 9:47 AM

Surprised nobody mentioned my theory yet: he’s got dentures.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 9:47 AM

A few DL psychics predicted he would have a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 9:48 AM

My favorite comment on the Twitter thread:

[quote]Dentures, dementia, and uppers.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 9:49 AM

Yea, I also thought it's his teefs.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 9:49 AM

[quote]Surprised he didn't spit it out onto the mic.

After the Ted Cruz tonsil stone incident, that would have been GOLD.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 9:50 AM

That fat bitch is on so many drugs to keep himself focused and they're not working

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 9:51 AM

Yes I think Charles and Diana will be getting back together again as well.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 9:55 AM

I think it is Adderall or a similar upper. Reminds me of someone I knew that had a problem with it in their 50's, the slurring looks to be dry mouth side effect. People get older and don't have the energy they need and pop pills to keep up, then they can't sleep at all and they make no sense because their brains need rest to function.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 9:58 AM

Could be dental work but I'm team stroke.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 9:58 AM

He was perfectly fine an hour earlier in the Cabinet room being his usual ahole self, rapid delivery, nothing sticking or clicking. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 9:59 AM

Two many xanax. They try to keep his temper tantrums under control.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 10:03 AM

Papa needs more red light therapy for The Dementia.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 10:12 AM

Lou Dobbs had the same problems after he first showed up with a mouth full of chiclets when he was on CNN. Took several dental adjustments and just plain old time before he got back to normal.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 10:21 AM

Seems more like he's having a stroke or maybe that's just wishful thinking. Then again who the fuck wants President Pence. Pence Ryan and any possible GOP replacement would be just as bad, maybe worse since they're not insane they would probably be taken more seriously and get more done.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 10:26 AM

Paul Ryan gave him a half dose of his anti dementia meds, told him his popularity is through the roof and pushed him out towards the podium.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 10:27 AM

Some parts of that compilation seem like they could be due to dry mouth, perhaps as a side effect of medication.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 10:30 AM

He sounded like my grandpa when his dentures slipped.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 10:33 AM

Flu, and drunk on meds. And hubris.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 10:35 AM

Could be bad dentures. He is just an insect and he needs to be stepped on.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 10:43 AM

Isn't there a famous movie quote about that? "Never, ever go full Liza."

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 10:49 AM

Have the mainstream media picked up this story yet? It’s alarming. Yet more evidence that he’s unfit for office.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 11:02 AM

I swear to god the more disgusting and unhinged he gets, the more he appeals to his base. He'll look like a living corpse in 2020 and still they'll vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 11:06 AM

R39 British Media have.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Wednesday at 11:11 AM

I suspect greasy wads of unchewed Big Mac stuck in his fat ugly maw.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Wednesday at 11:16 AM

Imagine if this was Hillary. The rightwing would be in a tizzy.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Wednesday at 11:37 AM

He also went full Jazz Hands throughout. Normally, he does his compulsive alternation between dainty "OK" and Loser "L" hand gestures, but today it was full open palm on both hands, as if he were pushing everyone away. This is an unconscious defensive posture which says to me he is incredibly insecure in this.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Wednesday at 11:43 AM

Trump's old teeth.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Wednesday at 11:46 AM

Trump's new dentures.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 11:46 AM

Time for a full medical disclosure.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Wednesday at 11:49 AM

Wha' the hell ish thish wordsh?

by Anonymousreply 48Last Wednesday at 11:51 AM

[QUOTE]Then again who the fuck wants President Pence.

Me. I’ll take Pence over Trump any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Wednesday at 11:52 AM

That annoying sniffing! Is he snorting his speed and ADHD meds!??

by Anonymousreply 50Last Wednesday at 11:52 AM

He's too vain and wealthy for dentures. More than likely he has dental implants. The first thing I thought of when I watched it was stroke.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Wednesday at 11:53 AM

Those aren't new, r46. He had those through the entire campaign, at least.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Wednesday at 12:13 PM

Please give us the hope of a stroke for at least a little while. Not liquor or teeth or anything like that. It's a stroke or an oncoming stroke. I'll believe that for a short while please if no one minds.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Wednesday at 12:16 PM

The ones in R46 aren’t new, but they could’ve got damaged on a bone in a Big Mac patty and the ones in his mouth during that speech are the replacements.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Wednesday at 12:18 PM

I tried to listen to him but I cut him off after 15 seconds. Fucking windbag con artist.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Wednesday at 12:35 PM

r54 - What is that.....a toenail?

by Anonymousreply 56Last Wednesday at 12:40 PM

Have been praying for him to stroke out in front of the cameras since election.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Wednesday at 1:00 PM

Polident lost its grip.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Wednesday at 1:02 PM

R57 And still, he would be shouting from the stretcher: "Healthiest president EVER!"

by Anonymousreply 59Last Wednesday at 1:09 PM

Two words: tardive dyskinesia. Daddy's been doubling up on the Zyprexa since Flynn flipped.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Wednesday at 1:14 PM

Won't be dentures. He's too vain. Veneers or implants. Reminds me of talking to my grandad - he had a few TIAs

by Anonymousreply 61Last Wednesday at 1:17 PM

He needs to relax and enjoy something he really loves.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Wednesday at 1:19 PM

I wish he'd keep this freaking tiny-boy hands in pockets.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Wednesday at 1:33 PM

His makeup looked WEIRD! All orange face but then no makeup around his eyes which looked startling white.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Wednesday at 1:38 PM

Probably because he was compulsively rubbing his eyes, r64 -- another side-effect of antipsychotic medications. Watch him go off his meds around Dec 23 and do a pre-emptive nuclear strike on DPRK timed for 9am Central Standard Time in the US on Christmas morning.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Wednesday at 1:43 PM

At the end does he say, "God bless the United Shush"?

by Anonymousreply 66Last Wednesday at 1:45 PM

Our dear president is a teetotaler, R53, you hush!

by Anonymousreply 67Last Wednesday at 1:46 PM

His signature was all fucked up too, compared to the usual

by Anonymousreply 68Last Wednesday at 1:52 PM

His usual signature

by Anonymousreply 69Last Wednesday at 1:52 PM

His weight is fine. His diet is fine. He gets regular exercise on his golf cart every weekend. His BP is fine as you can see in his healthy skin color. He manages stress. This is the healthiest President ever.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Wednesday at 1:54 PM

Another signature for comparison, here's a recent one

Obviously something is up today, he's messed up

by Anonymousreply 71Last Wednesday at 1:55 PM

He is stroking out.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Wednesday at 1:55 PM

I bet people are putting anti-psychotics in his food so they don't have to deal with him. I know I would, nothing worse than an obnoxious blowhard who never shuts up and never sleeps.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Wednesday at 1:56 PM

Trump's Next Conference. Minus the Green get up.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Wednesday at 1:59 PM

R18, I like your dentures theory.

People with his kind of money can afford to get top tier oral surgery for implants. However, he may not be able to have that option due to bone density deminishing due to prescription meds.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Wednesday at 2:01 PM

Was he having a panic attack or a stroke ? Either way he couldn't sign that fucking paper to save his life. Shocking. I hope the news gets all over it.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Wednesday at 2:01 PM

Please let it be a stroke, please let it be a stroke. Please great grey owl in the sky let it be a massive stroke that ends him before he hits the ground.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Wednesday at 2:06 PM

That photo at #71 he looks like hell. Chalky, exhausted.

He probably grinds his teeth in his sleep.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Wednesday at 2:06 PM

Apart from the bizarre signature, Trump's slurred speech, if you look at the video again, as he settles down to sit on his chair, he is dehydrated, parched, mouth is bone dry. He looks momentarily disoriented as he turns and moves from the lecturn to the table 2 steps away.

He's barely holding it together. Then the over- wrought attempt at a "normal" signature.

This man is collapsing under stress.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Wednesday at 2:11 PM

r79, yeeaasss!

by Anonymousreply 80Last Wednesday at 2:13 PM

R79 I bet the Deutsche Bank subpoena really got to him.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Wednesday at 2:17 PM

R30, specifically FLASHING red light therapy.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Wednesday at 2:20 PM

They must have snipers shooting darts of tranquilizers in his ass before he makes any speech that could wreck the world if he goes off prompter. Maybe they got a bit heavy handed today! God blesh.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Wednesday at 2:21 PM

I completely agree that he is snapping due to stress.

Look at his face. He’s not sleeping. Add dementia (which I am 99% sure he has-what stage I do not know), poor diet, no exercise and all of the pills he pops, and you get Trump’s behavior today.

Trump knows he has something to REALLY worry about.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Wednesday at 2:36 PM

Who the fuck is he thanking after he signs the order?

by Anonymousreply 85Last Wednesday at 2:37 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Wednesday at 2:42 PM

I just rewatched. The slurring isn’t due to poor fitting dentures. He might have tardive dyskinesia as a side effect of certain medication, as someone mentioned above.

I’ve seen tardive dyskinesia before, and it sounds just like this when people who are experiencing it speak. It also makes them feel extremely uncomfortable because it can cause unwanted involuntary movements with the face, jaw, neck, shoulders, etc.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Wednesday at 2:42 PM

It’s dental work. He can’t control his tongue and his upper lip.

Pence does look genuinely curious. I was going to say concerned, but Pence is heartless.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Wednesday at 2:43 PM

Hear me out on this. Hydrocodone and oxycodone can enlarge the tongue and impair speech. Abusers of opioids often have "thick tongued", awkward speech. Add that to his erratic sometimes manic and impulsive behavior (another side effect) and i wonder if we have a President taking one too many Vicodin. Just a theory.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Wednesday at 2:47 PM

His dentures have joined the resistance! (I stole that from twitter).

R51, doesn't matter that he's rich, this is a self-described billionaire who wears badly fitting off the rack suits. He thinks it's classy to buy off the rack.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Wednesday at 2:48 PM

R88, Trump no longer has his own teeth. I’m pretty sure he’s wearing dentures. He no longer needs dental work other that re-fitting the appliances in his mouth.

This is primarily due to meds. Maybe re-fitting the dentures too, and for sure stress.

Refitting dentures doesn’t affect your signature, however, tardive dyskinesia can and in this case, it looks like it did.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Wednesday at 2:50 PM

Trump has full veneers. There's a NYT piece from the 80s or 90s about the backgrounds of some of the high-end dentists in NYC that mentions it. I found the article after a Reddit post from a dentist analyzing pictures of the 2016 candidates' teeth and was curious to learn more. The dentist looked at Trump's and said "absolutely all crowns." I asked him about the article and he said it is also possible they are veneers.

I don't know if this would rule out dentures though.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Wednesday at 2:52 PM

It is bizarre because watch him speak to reporters as the Cabinet mtg concluded at noon. Skip through it and he is perfectly fine. What cd have happened to him in the next hour before the embassy announcement other than medication.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Wednesday at 2:53 PM

"Trump knows he has something to REALLY worry about."

Whatever financial info the Republicans found after he won (because he certainly wasn't vetted beforehand) must have stunned them enough to hide it from the public, pathetically stating that American people were no longer interested (yeah, right).

He will now try to fire Mueller, and the shit will hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 94Last Wednesday at 2:58 PM

I love all of you for the gleeful anticipation that he might be on the verge of a stroke. If he does have one soon it’s because we collectively willed it to happen.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Wednesday at 3:04 PM

Pence looks like a bobble-head whenever he stands next to or near Trump - he just shakes his head in agreement to everything Trump says. He's gross.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Wednesday at 3:08 PM

R95 The whole world has been "Secreting" his death for a year now and still nothing. So I doubt our wishes here will do much good; the hateful heart lasts the longest.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Wednesday at 3:08 PM

Wow Trump seems more calm and lucid there (R93) than I’ve seen him in a long time. And he actually spoke in complete sentences. What exactly is the timing of this versus the speech—did it come before or after?

by Anonymousreply 98Last Wednesday at 3:14 PM

Again, tardive dyskinesia due to Zyprexa. Look at the way he’s holding his hands in, and on top of each other. That’s being done to control involuntary movements, sudden jerking, or shaking from the meds.

Last night I posted in another thread that a close friend of mine is disabled due to being severely bipolar. One of the meds he’s on is Zyprexa, and he slurs just like Trump. The more he has to talk or the more stress he is under, the worse the slurring becomes.

It’s actually really sad to watch it happen to my friend. Anti-psychotics are extremely powerful drugs and they seem to really fuck people up.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Wednesday at 3:14 PM

Please take a moment to read and cross reference the Wikipedia entry at r99. Any and all of these psychiatric conditions can and do describe Donald Trump to a tee.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Wednesday at 3:22 PM

He puts the tard in tardive dyskinesia.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Wednesday at 3:22 PM

R98 his remarks at the Cabinet mtg were at noon, and I don't have the precise time for the embassy announcement but it was around 1-1:30. The change is striking.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Wednesday at 3:28 PM

Whatever orders he receives from Vladimir, is what he does. Can't this be undersood?

by Anonymousreply 103Last Wednesday at 3:33 PM

[bold]The preshident of the Unoddedshates may have a shpeaking problem[/bold]

The AV Club trolling him yet again.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Wednesday at 3:34 PM

What’s interesting is that the Zyprexa is prescribed for Dementia, and recently, so is flashing red light therapy.

Trump presents as a person with beginning to moderate stages of dementia, Trump’s father died due to complications caused by Dementia, Trump presents as a person who is exhibiting Tardive Dyskinesia, and we all saw the footage of the red light flashing from the residential area of the White House.

It all adds up pretty easily, all things considered.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Wednesday at 3:34 PM

^understood

by Anonymousreply 106Last Wednesday at 3:35 PM

Don't say tardive, it wounds.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Wednesday at 3:37 PM

He seems more animated than usual.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Wednesday at 3:40 PM

OK Barron, at r107. Sorry about that.

The good news is that he’ll probably croak before you go to college. Stay away from your brothers and nutty sisters, and you’ll be alright, kid.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Wednesday at 3:40 PM

Chris Hayes just brought this up, it's turned into such a big deal that the White House had to address it. He has dry mouth

by Anonymousreply 110Last Wednesday at 3:41 PM

R105 So they're treating him for dementia in the WH? With a treatment developed by the same scientists he despises so much? Gods, I hate him!

by Anonymousreply 111Last Wednesday at 3:41 PM

I'm not saying this may be a direct contributing factor but certainly as r81 echoed, the Deutsch Bank investigation may be rattling his cage. He also knows his Jerusalem policy may have inflamed billions of Muslims - in this regard, his "buddy" Theresa May narrowly averted being assassinated by Muslims.

I think the whole cumulative effect of these never-ending crises, the piling up of investigations, getting to the Oval Office inner sanctum must be unbearable.

There's a well-respected journalist, Craig Oliver in Canada who was interviewed about a week ago, and he stated that Trump is finished - may take a year, maybe two but he has met his own "Watergate."

by Anonymousreply 112Last Wednesday at 3:42 PM

I was truly hoping he would break into “and the world goes round “

by Anonymousreply 113Last Wednesday at 3:44 PM

R113, that made me guffaw quite loudly.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Wednesday at 3:46 PM

R111, red light therapy and taking meds are two things that you do at home, so yeah, he’s being treated at the WH, being that he lives and works there.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Wednesday at 3:49 PM

Is there something going on with his pupils in the video at R93 or is it just a result of low-definition video?

by Anonymousreply 116Last Wednesday at 3:51 PM

Why would someone wealthy get dentures in this day and age? With proper dental hygiene and access to the best dental care, there's no reason why he should lose his teeth. Is this germ phobe's dental hygiene so poor that all those sugary snacks and carb-laden meals that he did not brush or floss across the years? Or maybe he couldn't find someone to service his oral hygiene needs like he could find a fluffer, er pants steamer?

by Anonymousreply 117Last Wednesday at 4:02 PM

I'm a dentist and those are crowns. The only dental cause would be if he was numb from dental work THAT morning. He didn't sound so bad at the beginning of the speech, though.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Wednesday at 4:07 PM

". . . we all saw the footage of the red light flashing from the residential area of the White House." Can someone link this. I must have missed it.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Wednesday at 4:12 PM

Cocain and rotting, loose dental implants that didn't take. Gotti had that. Infected dental implants. You've got to keep your gums pristine for them to become tight.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Wednesday at 4:20 PM

So Liza. United States. Ha! It's pronounced Is-rail. Not real.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Wednesday at 4:22 PM

R119, please refer to the link at R30. Footage at link.

by Anonymousreply 122Last Wednesday at 4:30 PM

R51 I came to say the same thing. Nobody with any money get dentures anymore. I vote Xanax. My friend is fond of them and when shes tired she gets slurry.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Wednesday at 4:34 PM

I thought a dentist opined that it was slurring from ill fitting dentures?

by Anonymousreply 124Last Wednesday at 4:42 PM

Denturegate: Dentist says Trump may have destroyed his teeth with too many veneers.

President Donald Trump’s speech seemed thick and slurry during his speech about Jerusalem on Wednesday, causing some to question whether his dentures were slipping. The slippage appeared to indicate a sliding lower plate, which led to speculation as to whether the president wears dentures instead the more permanent — and convenient — dental implants. A Long Island dentist named Dr. Terry Shapiro — who has not treated Trump — wrote about the president’s unnaturally white-looking teeth on his personal blog.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Wednesday at 4:46 PM

I would normally disagree with the dentures theory as well, due to Trump’s financial ability to access implants. But some people have advance stages of bone loss in their jaws due to osteoporosis. It can still be attempted, but there’s no guarantee that the implants will take.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Wednesday at 4:47 PM

He's medicated to the gills for speeches and public appearances. Has been for weeks. The jazz hands...was told to stop using the white power/ok hands.

by Anonymousreply 127Last Wednesday at 4:54 PM

"Russia" sounds the same pronounced correctly or slurred.

I think we're getting somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Wednesday at 4:55 PM

The only thing missing from his slur was a racial minority attack.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Wednesday at 4:57 PM

I don’t give a crap about any president wearing implants. A number of us here will eventually need them. I am, however, very concerned about having someone with Dementia and/or other psychiatric conditions, running the country.

No man or woman should be allowed to run for, or take office without a full medical exam and psychiatric evaluation.

I don’t think that those results require that they are made public. The POTUS has the right to privacy just like we do. However, Dementia should be a deal breaker.

This is about discrimination due to a disability. I have no issue with a physically disabled president, but dementia is a bridge too far.

It is a huge national security issue.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Wednesday at 4:58 PM

Exactly R126. Just because you have money doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to get implants. Some people don’t have the gum structure for it. Some can get implants in certain places but need partial dentures elsewhere. It’s not black and white.

by Anonymousreply 131Last Wednesday at 4:59 PM

Is drug addiction a bridge too far? The late Carrie Fisher (RIP) said he loomed coked-to-the-gills during the debates. Red, bloated face...hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Wednesday at 5:13 PM

I think he's popping adderalls - causes dry mouth and excessive crankiness/ rage bursts. Dementia is definitely in play here too.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Wednesday at 5:18 PM

I am a longtime nurse, and the first thing I thought was slipping dentures. You can kind of see him suck them back toward the end.

by Anonymousreply 134Last Wednesday at 5:38 PM

The implications and consequences of tRump's behavior (dementia, psychosis, instability and or opiod addiction) on our national and international security are terrifying. It's time to invoke the 25th Amendment.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Wednesday at 5:56 PM

If the WH says it was dry mouth, why didn't they just give him a bottle of water? Is it because he did such a bizarre job the last time he had to drink water on camera?

by Anonymousreply 136Last Wednesday at 5:57 PM

The picture at R104's link to the AV Club is from yesterday when he was asked questions about supporting Roy Moore. He said "Thank you" but so over exaggerated it I was really struck by it and I thought he was making faces at the press corp. The photographer captured the moment he was saying the "TH" part of Thank you. There's something neurological that's just not right going on.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Wednesday at 6:01 PM

Here is Liza for comparison. Trump sounded exactly like her, didn't he? Her problem is booze and dope, so we can't rule out that he may be doing the same.

"Pick up the besh, Backilyn."

by Anonymousreply 138Last Wednesday at 6:02 PM

What do you mean bizarre, R136?

by Anonymousreply 139Last Wednesday at 6:02 PM

R136 there are also products specifically for dry mouth given to patients in hospital, people taking medication causing this, also for opera singers.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Wednesday at 6:03 PM

His stress level keeps increasing because he knows he's toast. A trapped rat is a dangerous thing, watch out.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Wednesday at 6:04 PM

He knocked over some of Melania's white Christmas trees last night in a rage.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Wednesday at 6:06 PM

'Dry mouth', okay, thanks, that settles it. I'm sure now that it wasn't TARDIVE DYSKINESIA

by Anonymousreply 143Last Wednesday at 6:11 PM

They took away his twitter account and feed him a healthy meal.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Wednesday at 6:12 PM

Is R142 real or just some Citizen Kane fanfic?

by Anonymousreply 145Last Wednesday at 6:23 PM

I took adderall for awhile (for ADD) but had to stop because the dry mouth side effect was horrible. It also killed my appetite and with the dry mouth eating became a loathsome chore. I became underweight. Trump probably isn’t taking adderall but what’s scary is how it’s so obvious that he’s coming completely undone and our theories to explain his dysfunction include everything from coke to antipsychotics to stroking out to opiods to dementia etc. The man is an addled raving lunatic and even the majority of House Dems refuse to vote for impeachment yet. Meanwhile Trump seems to be doing everything he can to compromise our national security and potentially cause a nuclear apocalypse.

Yet Clinton got impeached for getting a bj from a consenting adult. This is so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Wednesday at 7:01 PM

He is on some sort of medication cocktail. It could be a number of combinations but I hope he is on uppers because with his age and physical condition, it will hopefully kill him.

by Anonymousreply 147Last Wednesday at 7:34 PM

I thought of this when I heard his speech.

by Anonymousreply 148Last Wednesday at 8:18 PM

I'm waiting for him to shout "HELLO GEORGIA!"

by Anonymousreply 149Last Wednesday at 8:28 PM

Hi Georgia!

by Anonymousreply 150Last Wednesday at 9:09 PM

Please let thish be the beginning of his demishe.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Thursday at 2:11 AM

#DentureDonald now trending on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 152Last Thursday at 2:18 AM

Omg how embarrassing - Major denture slippage.

by Anonymousreply 153Last Thursday at 2:21 AM

I hate this man, but I don’t wish him death, even though I routinely joke about it. I don’t wish anyone death. That’s just not who I am. Yet this man does need to go.

The calamity for us all is who takes over if and when he is gone prior to another primary. We’re stuck with a group of sociopaths, religious or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Thursday at 2:55 AM

Can someone explain the Hi Georgia reference to me?

by Anonymousreply 155Last Thursday at 3:11 AM

Drain the SHWAMP!

by Anonymousreply 156Last Thursday at 3:36 AM

BOSH SHIDESH!

by Anonymousreply 157Last Thursday at 3:36 AM

Be interesting to see how he is at his Moore campaign even on Friday. The last few times I have seen him speak, he has seemed off. Plus, there is going to be the added element of how he will be when he goes off unscripted. They have stopped his twitter this week -- all the tweets have been canned announcements -- and he must be ready to burst to spew his normal bile.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Thursday at 3:39 AM

Sorry to say it was probably a slip of his dentures. Wish it really had been a stroke or dementia. Not unusual for a man (?) of his age to have at least a partial. What's odd is that these are the kind of dentures you can put in and out. There are implants or more permanent dentures. Must be spending all his money on booze, women and movies.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Thursday at 3:52 AM

If you've heard a stroke victim speak, this is all too familiar. Given Donnie's lifestyle, poor diet and obesity, my money's on a TIA (transient ischemic attack) or mini-stroke.

At least future President Pence is nearby to catch him when he falls.

by Anonymousreply 160Last Thursday at 4:05 AM

[quote]#DentureDonald now trending on Twitter.

Thanks to Trevor Noah.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Thursday at 4:25 AM

Mini stroke is what I thought when I saw that, not because denture issues are impossible, but because I’ve seen someone have a stroke right in front of my eyes, and I wondered if it could be that.

I also have had a couple of relatives with numerous mini strokes. They’re not grossly, obviously impaired, but their memory is shot and they struggle to find words. Trump is a walking advertisement for how not to maintain one’s health. He could keel over any day. He’s the poster child for what a potential mini stroke victim looks like.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Thursday at 4:35 AM

R90 Do you know how to read a complete sentence? Vanity and wealth go hand and hand in my comment. He probably doesn't think he is fat. He can have implants and try to fool himself that they are his own teeth, but with dentures the reality stares at him every night he has to take them out. His perception is not grounded in reality. I have an implant and over time you really forget you have one.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Thursday at 5:36 AM

Dad is lying on the ground at the Oval Office. He's moving in very weird manners and is speaking incomprehensible stuff.

Should I go and get him some help?

by Anonymousreply 164Last Thursday at 9:05 AM

R164 Is he speaking in foreign languages? If so, start recording immediately! Might offer some insight into how to proceed with the Apocalypse. TIA!

by Anonymousreply 165Last Thursday at 9:09 AM

R70, thx for the laugh, this gif made my day.

by Anonymousreply 166Last Thursday at 9:11 AM

Dry mouth can be terrible and make a person really miserable. My aunt has it but discovered a supplement that made it go away, her mouth feels normal again. I won't share it here lest it works its way to Dementia Donald, I'd rather see him suffer.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Thursday at 9:22 AM

It's Chrishtmash TIME in the SHitty. . . . .. . .

by Anonymousreply 168Last Thursday at 9:33 AM

R155, Liza was on HSN several years ago all hopped up on something, and when a fan named Doris called in excited to talk to her, Liza said, "Hi, Georgia!"

Poor Doris.

by Anonymousreply 169Last Thursday at 9:36 AM

87, tardive dyskinesia is uncontrolled muscle movements that typically manifests as severe facial ticks or the tongue "rolling". His slurring was not the result of tardive dyskinesia. Tardive dyskinesia is also very hard to hide.

by Anonymousreply 170Last Thursday at 9:41 AM

That should be r87 and not 87 in r170.

by Anonymousreply 171Last Thursday at 9:42 AM

Nunighted Skates of America! Ha! He's an inarticulate turd that won't flush.

by Anonymousreply 172Last Thursday at 9:47 AM

[quote]They have stopped his twitter this week -- all the tweets have been canned announcements -- and he must be ready to burst to spew his normal bile.

Interesting. Must have something to do with his confession that he knew Flynn lied. They've taken his phone away. Maybe they are keeping him drugged to control him.

by Anonymousreply 173Last Thursday at 10:01 AM

so they released a statement saying (1) it was just a dry throat and (2) he's going to have a doctor's examination. if it was just a dry throat why would he get a full physical?

also, WHO managed to take his phone away from him for this long??? why hasn't he fired whoever it was? the man has no impulse control.

I don't know how strokes work but the way things are going I don't think he'd step down from office even if it was proven that he had a stroke and has dementia. the Dems have no fucking backbone and the GOP are all completely insane.

it's like Dr. Strangelove + Manchurian Candidate x's a thousand.

speaking of, why is the US media freaking out about Trump's threat to pull the US out of the Olympics? it's clearly something he'd do in solidarity with Russia.

by Anonymousreply 174Last Thursday at 11:20 AM

Watch the movie Dave.

by Anonymousreply 175Last Thursday at 11:33 AM

It was the bone spersh acting up!

by Anonymousreply 176Last Thursday at 11:58 AM

He's got the best words.

by Anonymousreply 177Last Thursday at 12:01 PM

[quote] He puts the tard in tardive dyskinesia.

He doesn’t show signs of that.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Thursday at 12:24 PM

The one and only good thing about the Trump Presidency is the pleasure of watching him spiral downward. I only wish his meltdown would go by a little faster.

by Anonymousreply 179Last Thursday at 1:22 PM

He doesn't wear dentures. Dentists have weighed in based on close ups of his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 180Last Thursday at 1:28 PM

Trump: All chatter and no action.

by Anonymousreply 181Last Thursday at 1:31 PM

Scchh-uffering scchuckatash, I pooped my pantssschh.

by Anonymousreply 182Last Thursday at 1:36 PM

I covered his speech for my affiliate, and I thought he sounded perfectly fine!

by Anonymousreply 183Last Thursday at 6:16 PM

bitch has alzheimers. it's gonna be a problem, but nobody will do anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 184Last Thursday at 6:25 PM

Did someone shay shtroke?

by Anonymousreply 185Last Thursday at 6:25 PM

I like Presidents that don't glitch.

by Anonymousreply 186Last Thursday at 7:06 PM

Old ladies clothes, talking to ducks......

by Anonymousreply 187Last Thursday at 7:53 PM

R180 = Longe

by Anonymousreply 188Last Thursday at 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!