Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Franken to resign 12.7

So says this tweeter

by Anonymousreply 104Last Friday at 10:44 AM

I'm so glad you started a new thread, OP. The several Franken threads on this topic started in the last hour just weren't enough.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 7:44 AM

I don't like the idea of anonymous accusers destroying a person's livelihood. The only accusations that should count should be the ones that are attributed to a name. And, I think there should be an investigation before Franken resigns.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 7:50 AM

Victimized women everywhere rejoice.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 7:53 AM

Don't do it Al.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 7:53 AM

That "insider" tweeted AFTER Franken said he would be making an announcement tomorrow, so this isn't particularly noteworthy.

We've already brought it up on the other threads anyway, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 7:54 AM

Hate the idea of this good man resigning but if it gives them ammo against Moore...

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 7:59 AM

Just seems strange that after the prior accusations had largely faded from the news, a new one pops out from nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 8:01 AM

What r5 said, this "scoop" came after Franken said he was making an announcement tomorrow.

What a joke. And you made an entire thread about it.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 8:08 AM

Now Al knows how Nixon felt.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 8:09 AM

This is why the Democrats are pushing Franken to resign:

"If Al Franken is in the Senate, if John Conyers and others are staying, then why not have Roy Moore?" - @GovMikeHuckabee on Fox a this morning

It gives the Dems ammunition to go after Moore when he is inevitably seated, after McConnell for not carrying through on the ethics investigation he earlier said Moore would be subject to if elected, and after Trump for being a serial molester in the vein of Moore.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 8:16 AM

Dem's have no strategy. This won't shame the Republicans into any changes. They have no shame. Stupid cowardly Dems, grow some balls and fight.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 8:21 AM

It's not about shaming Republicans, its about energizing Democratic voters.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 8:23 AM

[quote] Dem's have no strategy.

I disagree.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 8:24 AM

I hate having to rely on Democrats. Franken may be a sleaze but we are at war here. Republican's always get that. Moore is disgusting but they will not give up that seat. Taking the high road means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 8:24 AM

If he resigns Franken will be replaced by another liberal democrat like him, as will Conyers when he passes the office down to his druggie son. If he would be replaced by a conservative dem I guarantee the dems wouldn't even consider asking him to resign.

The repubs are doing the same math with Moore.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 8:42 AM

It'd be a bigger fight if the governor wasn't a Dem, but Franken's seat will be replaced by another D. We aren't losing a seat here.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 8:46 AM

I'd rather he stayed and let the investigation he called for play out.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 11:24 AM

Watch, they won't do one thing about Trump or Moore. Dems are truly the worst, and it won't energize Dem voters, as one I feel let down and hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 11:29 AM

Franken denies.

Sen. Al Franken ✔ @SenFranken

Not accurate, @mpr @Stowydad. No final decision has been made and the Senator is still talking with his family. Please update your story. 5:15 PM - Dec 6, 2017

Course I think he will anyway. Maybe he is hoping NBC will offer him the Today Show if he would just resign.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 2:41 PM

Dems can't afford to lose Dems left and right. Not now. If they'll be replaced with Liberals fine, if not we need to live with their sins for the time being.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 3:01 PM

let pedo moore and rapist trump pig are still here!

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 3:09 PM

He's donezo. Nearly everyone has turned on him and wants him thrown under the bus

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 3:36 PM

He can always go back to Stuart Smalley.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 3:38 PM

R10 for the win. 💯

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 3:39 PM

I'm sorry but these 'his pinky touched my hip' crap is insane. And, they are all such well-timed Repug accusations, too. How convenient.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 4:54 PM

Roy Moore will win.

Al Franken will lose.

Republicans win again.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 5:02 PM

Pelosi is not going to play around and will demand to have Moore removed if he is elected.

Never underestimate the power of Miss Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 5:07 PM

Do people really think the Rs will suddenly grow some sort of conscience if Franken is thrown out of the senate?

Lucy and the football all over again.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 5:08 PM

Nancy Pelosi's in the House; Moore would be in the Senate. Not up to her to make demands.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 5:10 PM

Democrats just look pathetic. So if you accuse anyone of touching your butt they have to resign. But only if your're a Democrat. Republicans can screw 14 year old girls and no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 5:16 PM

Laura Ingraham and Newt Gingrich agree with those of you who say Franken is being railroaded.

On her show last night, Ingraham explained that Democrats “only have two paths” if they wanted to destroy his presidency: one being the Robert Mueller investigation and the other being the “war on women.” And they determined that it’s worth throwing Franken and Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) “overboard” in order to “save the political Titanic that is their party” in order to drive Roy Moore out of office if he wins the Senate race and to ultimately impeach Trump.

She had on Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who agreed with her that the avalanche of Democrats speaking out against Franken were a “lynch mob” that would rather “feel pure” than allow due process. He then accused Democrats, including Senators Kirsten Gillibrand and Elizabeth Warren of “losing their minds.”

“These are people who grew up in a party which used to preach free love, which used to think that all of the hippiedom was wonderful, who used to think they were somehow representing the future,” Gingrich elaborated. “And now they have suddenly curled into this weird puritanism which feels a compulsion to go out and lynch people without a trial.”

Ingraham took a moment to acknowledge that New Gingrich was “standing up for Al Franken.”

“Absolutely!” Gingrich reacted.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Thursday at 1:59 AM

“These are people who grew up in a party which used to preach free love, which used to think that all of the hippiedom was wonderful, who used to think they were somehow representing the future,” Gingrich elaborated.

What a fucking psycho. This never happened. Look at the 1968 DNC to see what the Democratic party really thought about the free love hippies.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Thursday at 4:35 AM

When Newt and Laura are making more sense than the Democrats, you know we are in deep shit.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 4:37 AM

Conyers is demanding that Franken be removed or this is racism. They were on television screaming it yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 4:41 AM

Geez, don't do it Al, you wait until The Republicans resign first. FUCK, this is bullshit.

Let the voters decide.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 4:50 AM

Newt and Laura are just standing up for the old system where powerful men harass/sexually abuse underlings. Their support makes sense because they know many Republicans engage in this behavior and eventually the spotlight will fall on them. Newt's support especially makes sense. He knows he would be in the same position as Al if he were still in Congress.

Plus, harassing/sexually abusing underlings has long been a perk of the powerful and they don't want to give it up. For them, it must be like what slave owners felt when they were told they had to let the people they owned go free. The change seems incomprehensible to them.

In the current system, Laura is the obedient handmaiden and dependable "house bitch". She knows where she fits in. If the system changed, she would be lost. She's like the slave who doesn't want to leave the plantation because that's all she knows.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Thursday at 4:53 AM

Why don't they wait and see if Moore actually wins the elections.

Conyers paid off accusers, Franken groped a few, not the same.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 4:54 AM

I hope he doesn't resign and demand due process. I believe some lies will be uncovered. The right wants to take out one of the democrats best fighter.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Thursday at 5:22 AM

"For them, it must be like what slave owners felt ..."

AAAND here we go. Cram it, R36.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Thursday at 5:53 AM

Can Franken run again? Let's say Moore gets elected and stays in the senate. Why shouldn't Al run again?

by Anonymousreply 40Last Thursday at 6:49 AM

Resigning.

He was right to point out the irony of a predator sits in the Oval Office and a another running for the Senate with the backing of his party.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 6:56 AM

He just announced that he is indeed resigning, though he continues to deny "some" of the allegations.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Thursday at 6:56 AM

That was really sad.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Thursday at 6:57 AM

Dunzo!

by Anonymousreply 44Last Thursday at 6:58 AM

Sad but brilliant speech

by Anonymousreply 45Last Thursday at 6:58 AM

yes, the cold comfort of The Moral High Ground! It won't mean shit to the Republicans. They do not give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Thursday at 6:59 AM

How humiliating!

by Anonymousreply 47Last Thursday at 7:00 AM

I agree, r46. This won’t make a difference to GOP hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Thursday at 7:00 AM
by Anonymousreply 49Last Thursday at 7:00 AM

“Be passionate....but not TOO passionate (wink)!”

by Anonymousreply 50Last Thursday at 7:01 AM

Thanks, Ronan!

by Anonymousreply 51Last Thursday at 7:02 AM

[quote]He was right to point out the irony of a predator sits in the Oval Office and a another running for the Senate with the backing of his party.

And it will be the soundbite on MSM.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Thursday at 7:02 AM

Just a few months ago people put him on the short list of Dem prez candidates....

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Thursday at 7:02 AM

I think this is a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Thursday at 7:06 AM

[quote]Pelosi is not going to play around and will demand to have Moore removed if he is elected. Never underestimate the power of Miss Nancy.

Target your rant accurately next time. Nancy is in the House. Moore is in the Senate.

The name you want is Schumer. But let's drag Nancy in any and all stuff like a good ole' Rethuglican.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Thursday at 7:06 AM

[quote] This won’t make a difference to GOP hypocrisy.

Yes, that's what Democratic politicians are counting on.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Thursday at 7:06 AM

there was another accusation yesterday evening from a writer at the Atlantic, which brings the total to eight.

Yet, he’s gives this speech. It just seems like he’s now denying the allegations.

What?

by Anonymousreply 57Last Thursday at 7:08 AM

[quote]Conyers is demanding that Franken be removed or this is racism. They were on television screaming it yesterday.

Another reason the focus is on Franken. No one will scream anti-Jewish bigotry.

The media and public have their sexual harrassment scapegoat in Franken. Moore et al have nothing to worry about, know that they are safe from public scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Thursday at 7:10 AM

Remember how the first accuser (the radio DJ) said that she didn’t want Al to resign?

I wonder how she feels right now.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Thursday at 7:11 AM

R57 has never heard of liars, misremembered memories, changing mores, or any kind of bullshit.

Franken, regardless of Moore or Trump or Conyers, should not have resigned. Never give in to the SJW mob. They never forgive. They never forget. He's ruined. He probably thought the truth will out and he will come out looking like he did the right thing in the face of lies, but he won't. The lunatic left eats its own.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Thursday at 7:12 AM

Where's my Pulitzer?

I will accept your tweets of thanks, gays.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Thursday at 7:15 AM

Looking forward to Congressman Farenthold's resignation speech to the House.

Not only was he accused, he used taxpayer funds to compensate the victim. Though for the GOP, that may not be enough evidence.

Saw this on Twitter--If Franken switches party, he'll be fine.

So true.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Thursday at 7:16 AM

Ugh, Andrea Mitchell needs to retire. I’m so tired of watching her trying to remember her train of thought.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Thursday at 7:19 AM

al franken is blaming Trump for his being a pervert!

by Anonymousreply 64Last Thursday at 7:23 AM

Al says he'll resign in coming weeks. Good idea. If GOP installs Roy Moore, he should say, "I've changed my mind."

by Anonymousreply 65Last Thursday at 7:23 AM

If Roy Moore gets elected, and the Republicans don't expel him, I hope Franken runs for his Senate seat in the 2018 election. Republicans won't be able to say a word if he is elected, because the voters decided.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Thursday at 7:27 AM

No, Al needs to go away and plan a third career, preferably away from the spotlight and vulnerable women.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Thursday at 7:38 AM

Al Franklin is fat and gross. His wife is especially unattractive, which makes me understand his behavior around attractive women.

What’s even more pathetic than that, is that his unattractive wife was right next to him today—standing by her man!

Guurrll...

by Anonymousreply 68Last Thursday at 7:44 AM

"away from the spotlight and vulnerable women."

Like the tramp he was with on the plane? That hooker?

by Anonymousreply 69Last Thursday at 7:55 AM

[quote]He's ruined.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 70Last Thursday at 8:02 AM

"preferably away from the spotlight and vulnerable women."

Bwahahahahaha! You think you're vulnerable now? Just wait to Republicans get done with you: defunding Planned Parenthood and shutting it down completely, cutting off all funding for abused spouses, making abortion illegal again, just to name a few. But take heart, your ideology is still pure, and that's all that matters, right? Toss that pragmatism right out the window, and to hell with political expediency. You've won the stupid battle that nobody cares about, but you're too stupid to realize you just lost the war and you're never going to get your freedoms back.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Thursday at 8:05 AM

R71, Franken wouldn't be resigning if the MN governor wasn't a Democrat who would appoint a Dem in his place. FDems aren;t short on candidates who can get elected, we just saw that in VA.

Enough with the Franken hagiography. He isn't irreplaceable.

And pox on anyone from MN ranting against Franken's resignation who would not vote for the next Dem candidate for Senate just out of spite.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Thursday at 8:15 AM

[quote] Just a few months ago people put him on the shortBUS list of Dem prez candidates....

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Thursday at 8:41 AM

"He isn't irreplaceable."

Absolute total bullshit. You obviously haven't been paying any attention for the last few months. Franken has been wrestling with Trump and his buddy Jeff Sessions for months now. Why else do Republicans want him out of office so bad? And just who is going to step up to the plate to replace him? Claire McCasgill? Bitch is dead in the political water and she won't be returning to the Senate in 2019. Gillibrand? She's too busy with her hair and nails to get down and dirty with the Republicans.

I don't give a shit if the governor of MN replaces him with another Democrat. He/she won't have the intellect, the wisdom or the seniority to replace Franken.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Thursday at 9:03 AM

From now on, that intellect and wisdom will have to come with a side of personal restraint that keeps one from putting their hands where they don't belong.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Thursday at 9:09 AM

[quote]Franken has been wrestling with Trump and his buddy Jeff Sessions for months now.

Fanboy R74, Franken is a good competent senator but he is not the only one who has checked Sessions, and Sessions isn't the only evil to deal with.

Even assuming Franken were the single knight in shining armor battling Sessions, Sessions is still A-G, still wreaking havoc in the justice system, still lying through his teeth slithering out of answering questions in Congress. So stop making it like Franken has slain the Sessions dragon or some other vile creature.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Thursday at 9:15 AM

I will never vote for any of the Democrats who called for Franken to resign. It's pandering to the SJW crowd at the expense of what may be an innocent person. I truly believe the ethics committee process should have convened and concluded before anyone called for Franken's head. I am truly disappointed in Gillibrand and will now sit out any election in which she is a candidate ratner than vote Republican or for Jill Stein.

#neveryouGillibrand

I

by Anonymousreply 77Last Thursday at 9:18 AM

[quote] Why else do Republicans want him out of office so bad?

Did they ? I saw ONE repub senator call for Franken to resign. In contrast I saw nearly the entire dem senate PLUS the party leadership line up to give Franken the bum's rush.

Pretending Franken is a martyr to the republicans won't fly.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Thursday at 9:31 AM

R77 has stated her boundaries!

by Anonymousreply 79Last Thursday at 9:32 AM

R78, If you honestly don't think this was a Roger Stone inspired hit job on Franken, you are truly naïve. Why should the Republicans lift a finger to trash Al Franken when Democrats are all too ready and willing to do Republicans dirty work for them. Stone knew exactly how Democrats would react to this situation and he played them like a violin. Great job. Keep up the good work. With Democrats in full on circular firing squad mode, it will be the 22nd century before they win a national election again.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Thursday at 9:41 AM

I have, r79. I can't tell you how disgusted I am with the Democrats today. Gillibrand is my senator and I happily voted for her...but not after today. I think it was completely wrong for this mob to not allow the ethic committee to move forward. If nothing else, Franken had a right to due process that might have cleared his name. If Gillibrand amd the rest of the mob think this is going to give them leverge with Trumpand Moore then they has piss poor judgment.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Thursday at 9:55 AM

Thanks for your support, R81! We knew we could count on you!

by Anonymousreply 82Last Thursday at 9:58 AM

Then get me better Democrats, r82.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Thursday at 10:02 AM

Gillibrand is my Senator too and I'll never vote for her again. She's a complete nonentity as a Senator on other issues so it's no big deal.

Isn't there a better Democrat in New York State who can run against her in a primary.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Thursday at 10:09 AM

[quote]What Trump is accused of is worse than what Senator Al Franken is resigning from the Senate over, with actions ranging from forced kissing to genital grabbing to the rape of his then-wife Ivana. It should simply be a constant refrain from Democrats that the president likely committed sexual assault repeatedly, that he is unfit for office because of this, and that he needs to step down now.

[quote]Yeah, I get your Russia boners and your desire to see Trump frogmarched out and jailed for what will inevitably be money-laundering with a secret sauce of treason. But that's complicated shit. It takes a lot of work to get people to understand complicated shit. So do it the easy way. Go with the sex stuff. Do you think for a second anyone would have given two shits if Bill Clinton had lied under oath about his investment in a land deal? Hell, no. They understood because he lied about blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Thursday at 10:11 AM

Unfortunately, no one knows the boundaries of R79's stupidity. Hey, why not toss your hat in the ring for Franken's seat, R79. Because, as so many of the political neophytes here have suggested, it doesn't matter if you that Franken was knowledgeable and skilled in dealing with the Republicans. None of that shit matters as long as you have a (D) beside your name, right R76.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Thursday at 10:58 AM

[quote] it doesn't matter if you that Franken was knowledgeable and skilled in dealing with the Republicans.

Where's the survey of the effectiveness of Democratic senators in dealing with the Republicans on which you base this statement? Presumably you have some tangible comparative evidence?

What wins did Franken register from the GOP Senate majority? Did he get someone to flip their vote in the healthcare bill? The tax bill? What did he DO exactly that speaks to "skill" in dealing with Republicans that makes him so indispensable? Asking questions of Sessions or any admin official isn't exactly a skill that will be lost with his exit from the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Thursday at 11:38 AM

Question for R87: what the fuck did Gillibrand or McCaskill do that makes them the morality Gestapo? And WTF did they do to get someone to flip their vote on the health care bill? The tax bill? From my seat, the Democrats have accomplished jack shit, but at least Franken tried. The others just sit on their hands mouthing platitudes about political correctness and precious little else. And where's the survey that says Democrats want Franken out of the Senate? I was just over and Crooksandliars.com and the vast majority of the posters there think Franken is being treated extremely unjustly, something about some silly little concept like due process.

So where are your surveys, R87. Shit or get off the pot already.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Thursday at 11:52 AM

Those democratic female politicians who pushed him out are fucking idiots. Say good bye to everything. The repugs will definitely retain control of the house and Senate. Social security will be handed over to Wall Street to control. Medicare might turn into a voucher system where they give you a couple hundred dollar voucher and tell you to go find your own insurance on the open market with all your pre existing conditions. Thanks a lot you democratic cunts

by Anonymousreply 89Last Thursday at 11:53 AM

Backstabbers, Cunts and Idiots versus Crooks, Bigots and Traitors.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Thursday at 11:57 AM

I bet he's got private detectives investigating some of these charges. He is playing for time. If he knows some of them aren't true, that's what he should do. Notice - he did not apologize today. And very unusual to not resign immediately. I think there's more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Thursday at 12:01 PM

[quote]So where are your surveys, [R87]. Shit or get off the pot already.

Oh dear. Did I wax poetic about some super skills of Gillibrand or McCaskill's? Did I make any value assertions about Gillibrand or McCaskill that I failed to back up with any comparative data? Did I even mention their names?

If you extol Franken as some demi-god with supercharged skills in vanquishing Republicans, you better pony up the evidence.

For the record, I'm sad to see a Dem Senator go. But the hysterics of R88 et al. is funny.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Thursday at 12:05 PM

[quote] Notice - he did not apologize today.

I noticed that, and his lameass attempt at deflection.

He ended his public career as he started it. Al Franken is a big fat idiot.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Thursday at 12:07 PM

Donald Trump Jr.‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr Follow Follow @DonaldJTrumpJr More ...because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and God-darnit people like me. #Franken

by Anonymousreply 94Last Thursday at 12:14 PM

"For the record, I'm sad to see a Dem Senator go."

For the record, you're full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Thursday at 12:19 PM

R92 IS full of shit, and a poor liar as well.

Franken is one of the sharpest new senators we have. He does his homework and is a skillful interrogator and goes for the jugular in committee hearings. Anybody following his trajectory knows how special he is.

But Miss R92 wants NUMBAHS AND GRAPHS, she does.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Thursday at 12:49 PM

MIKA stands up for Franken, and gets torched.

Mika Brzezinski ✔ @morningmika

This does not feel right.#Franken 11:58 AM - Dec 7, 2017

by Anonymousreply 97Last Thursday at 6:46 PM

FRANKEN BURY

by Anonymousreply 98Last Thursday at 7:23 PM

[quote]there was another accusation yesterday evening from a writer at the Atlantic, which brings the total to eight.

Did you read what this "accuser" said happened? Here ya go. (I wish I was kidding.)

[quote]"Then I saw Al Franken," Dupuy writes of the party. "I only bug celebrities for pictures when it’ll make my foster mom happy. She loves Franken, so I asked to get a picture with him. We posed for the shot. He immediately put his hand on my waist, grabbing a handful of flesh. I froze. Then he squeezed. At least twice."

[quote]Dupuy added that the alleged incident happened "quick; he knew exactly what he was doing."

[quote]"It shrunk me," she added. "It’s like I was no longer a person, only ornamental. It said, 'You don’t matter—and I do.' He wanted to cop a feel and he demonstrated he didn’t need my permission."

Yep. That's it. This is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Thursday at 8:10 PM

[quote]"It shrunk me," she added. "It’s like I was no longer a person, only ornamental. It said, 'You don’t matter—and I do.' He wanted to cop a feel and he demonstrated he didn’t need my permission."

How do people like this make it through life? Even a single day?

by Anonymousreply 100Last Thursday at 8:22 PM

[quote]Why shouldn't Al run again?

Because he resigned in disgrace, you shmuck.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Friday at 9:48 AM

[quote]How do people like this make it through life? Even a single day?

You wept crocodile tears for such women when Pussygate was in the headlines. But when the groper turns out to be a Democrat, you attack the women victims instead.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Friday at 9:52 AM

[quote] Because he resigned in disgrace

Does Al actually grasp the concept of "disgrace"?

by Anonymousreply 103Last Friday at 9:59 AM

R102, stop being such a damn obvious troll. If you aren't a troll you have to believe that putting your arm around someone's waist when taking a picture and grabbing a woman by the pussy are the exact same thing. Do you believe that? Troll or idiot? Pick one.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Friday at 10:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!