Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Trump says U.S. recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital

We do?

Can he just do this cuz he feels like it? What about Palastine?

This will not end well

by Anonymousreply 177Last Friday at 5:10 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 12:45 AM

This is the third thread on this topic but perhaps it's best we use it as the other ones turned [italic]really[/italic] nasty.

So when's the presser that will make Benghazi look like child's play and start another intifada?

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 1:37 AM

Denounced by the pope.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 3:46 AM

Trump says trump says trumpsaystrumpsays

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 5:20 AM

It's done.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 8:30 AM

So which side are we on?

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 8:47 AM

He’s such a moron. Someone please buy this man a china shop. He just wants to break things. It’s bothersome to me, and deadly, no doubt, to others.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 9:20 AM

R6.

You are dropped in the middle of the desert. You don't know where you are. You could be in Gaza, Egypt,Libya, Syria, etc. Hamas, ISIS, Al Qaeda could pop out at any minute. You see a sign that says Israel. You will go RUNNING there.

The gays side with Israel.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 9:21 AM

Such a deal maker!* Once again, he gives something for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 9:23 AM

This is such a win for him on all levels. He's keeping his election promise, the Jews and the Arabs (he hates both equally) will take care of each other with American weapons, which should provide a nice boon to the US weapons industry and paint a rosier economic picture. Without him lifting a finger.

Of course, everyone else but him and that Bib pig loses in this scenario.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 9:26 AM

“Presidents have been trying to get a deal on Jerusalem for 40 years and gotten nowhere.”*

Maybe because Trump took a bad deal?

*Paraphrased.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 9:27 AM

*Bibi

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 9:27 AM

[quote]The [bold]Jewish[/bold] gays side with Israel.

Fixed yer typo, hon.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 9:30 AM

Vlad told him to do this to de-stabilize the middle east; just like he has de-stabilized america.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 9:36 AM

R8, that doesn't answer the question at all. Of course we're talking about Israel. Why name all those other countries?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 9:39 AM

I may well side with Israel on many things, but this boneheaded decision is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 9:41 AM

Don't be surprised if this move has a ripple effect ....another 9/11 may be coming our way.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 9:44 AM

He just made the US a lot less safe.

WHAT A DEAL!

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 9:47 AM

Try reading a book, OP...

Congress passed a resolution doing this 22ya and every president has kicked the can down the road in six month intervals ever since.

Dump is just enforcing the law a couple decades later.

This is probably a bad idea, but it isn’t only happening because Dump just feels like it...

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 9:48 AM

R19, Congress passes the law because they know the President will block it. Kicking the can is a good idea often.

We have a lunatic as President. He stirs up trouble and gets nothing in return. What a deal maker!

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 9:55 AM

[quote]Thousands of protesters rallying outside of US diplomatic mission in Istanbul in response to @realDonaldTrump Jerusalem announcement . If a single person dies we know who's to blame!

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 10:01 AM

World-wide de-stabilization - exactly what Russia and Trump want.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 10:03 AM

forget N Korea, this is how you start a new global war! Expect something horrible to happen on american soil very soon, folks.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 10:09 AM

Democratic Senators - here is your chance to make a stand that means more than asking Franken to step down.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 10:15 AM

He's just following the orders of the evangelical Christian agenda. They want a war with Islam to kickstart the Apocalypse. Also, if jihadists hit inside the US with a major attack, it will give Trump cause to declare a national emergency and enact martial law.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 10:21 AM

I find it so laughable that he knows even 1% about Israel

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 10:25 AM

Fuck Paleswine, fuck Islam, fuck Trump, and fuck all non-Jewish religious superstitions.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 10:28 AM

R19, 22 years ago was before 9/11. What happened to "9/11 changed everything!"

22 years ago was also before the Arab Spring, the complete destabilization of Iraq and Syria, and BENGHAZI!!1111!.

Millions of US tax dollars is going to private girfters... excuse me, businesses to build a new embassy there. The Pentagon will demand a huge boost in military funding to defend it, which will be outsourced to private mercenaries... excuse me, contractors. It will likely spurn all kinds of violent and terrorist activity, both in Jerusalem and other US embassies.

And for what, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 10:28 AM

The Oslo Accord was the biggest mistake we ever made. Arafat was a war criminal who should have been tried, convicted and executed.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 10:29 AM

David Icke and how the new world order comes to be was right all along. He basically said that the US will be made the bad guy so people will beg for a solution and the New World Order will be presented as that solution not realizing that the US was deliberately pushed to become the bad guy by the guys who present the New World Order solution. Typical snake oil salesman practice: Create the problem / demand and then offer the solution that suits your purpose.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 11:02 AM

Now that the Orange Moron is setting up most of the Middle East and Islamic world to North Korea and Iran as future conflict zones and flashpoints, does Susan Sarandon still think that it was better not to vote for "the warmongering" Hillary Clinton?

I cannot wait to see Sarandon joining in peace protests!

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 11:15 AM

You wanted a woman, there was also Jill Stein.

You still wanted a str8 white guy that badly, there was Gary Johnson, and don't tell me that "what's Aleppo" gaffe was worse than any of the shit Trump has pulled.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 11:16 AM

Hillary would have been the better solution, no doubt. Of course she's a puppet for the same guys who control the Republican Party / Trump, but at least she would have made the whole transition to the New World Order run more smoothly with fewer fatalities.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 11:23 AM

Very funny, R32. You can do better than that. No, we did not want a vagina. We wanted a good, experienced politician. Not amateurs like Stein and Johnson.

What are you going to be saying about Harris come 2020? That we wanted a black vagina?

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 11:23 AM

Well, r24, why is Chuck Schumer the #1 cheerleader for this?

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 12:26 PM

There will be lots of unrest in the area.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 12:29 PM

The Middle East and Iran need no help to be set up as conflict zones.

Neither does the Korean Peninsula...

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 12:31 PM

[quote]fuck all non-Jewish religious superstitions.

Why leave Jews out of that statement? ALL religions are a bunch of superstitious bullshit. Our modern world is being held hostage by the ignorance of people who lived in the desert over 5000 years ago and had no idea how the world actually works - no science, astronomy, understanding of infectious disease - whose beliefs are still treated as gospel. It's so infuriatingly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 12:54 PM

Lol at the idea Jews alone are somehow above reproach, as someone who grew up Muslim in a largely Jewish community. Everyone is equally terrible, all religions are trash when used to justify hatred and bigotry or as instruments of oppression. Anyone who says otherwise is fucking ignorant, ill traveled, little read, brainwashed or just a racist piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 1:03 PM

[quote]What about Palastine?

What about Palpatine, OP?

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 2:51 PM

R38 Exactly. I can't believe they're squabbling over some ugly rocky terrain and calling it holy. Get a grip! This planet and the continents on it are not eternal, so calling it the "eternal capital of the Jewish people" does make me laugh. Bitch, the dinosaurs were crapping all over your holy land for hundreds of millions of years and there will be nothing left of this land a hundred million years hence.

This whole conflict is the pinnacle of primate stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Wednesday at 3:20 PM

What if the point of the Abrahamic faiths is to share Jerusalem with the love that the religions stand for (I am told)?

by Anonymousreply 42Last Wednesday at 3:40 PM

He is trying to create as much distraction and strife as he can to distract from all of the things that are threatening to crash down on him. He adores conflict and you can be sure that whoever convinced him to do this will help him out of his current problems.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Wednesday at 3:54 PM

R38: Blaming the Jews for gentile distortions of Judaic text is like blaming The Beatles for *NSYNC.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Wednesday at 3:57 PM

Loon alert

by Anonymousreply 45Last Wednesday at 4:00 PM

We found R44’s glamour shot!

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 4:09 PM

Can we stop pretending this issue will ever be resolved? Neither side will ever give in

by Anonymousreply 47Last Wednesday at 4:11 PM

R47, who died and made you part of the Psychic Friends Network?

by Anonymousreply 48Last Wednesday at 4:12 PM

I love ya, r8.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Wednesday at 5:20 PM

Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 50Last Wednesday at 5:36 PM

From the Canadian satirical site The Beaverton:

by Anonymousreply 51Last Wednesday at 7:36 PM

How about Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of ISIS? DL cunts will rejoice

by Anonymousreply 52Last Wednesday at 8:31 PM

Mustn't upset our Muslim friends eh DL?

by Anonymousreply 53Last Wednesday at 8:39 PM

Could this spark a new wave of attacks on American soil?

by Anonymousreply 54Last Wednesday at 8:49 PM

Who knows, r54? It certainly doesn't help any.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Wednesday at 9:03 PM

R54, I don't think this will spark massive violence.

The Palestinian Arabs have used the "terrorism" card for a long time. Arabs were killing Jews during the British Mandate and threatened to kill more, Britain capitulated to the threats and limited Jewish immigration from Europe to the land of Israel. Those thousands of Jews were then condemned to the gas chambers instead (Israeli Jews have never forgiven Britain and the Arabs for this).

And that essentially has been how we have approached the Palestinians. We don't do what they don't like because they threaten terrorism. Don't let Jews move to the land or we will kill people. Don't let Jews pray on their holiest site, the Temple Mount, because we will kill people. Don't put metal detectors in front of a holy site after a terror attack in order to save Muslim lives, because we will kill people. Don't recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital because we will kill people.

Enough. Enough. So long as we continue to teach the Palestinians that we will be intimated by threats of terrorism, they will continue to believe murder is a genuine card they can play. And they have played it longer than ISIS, Al Quedia, or Hezbollah. No more. This is sending a message we will not put up with their threats anymore.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Wednesday at 9:17 PM

[quote]So long as we continue to teach Muslims that the West will be intimated by threats of terrorism, they will continue to believe murder is a genuine card they can play.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Wednesday at 9:24 PM

R57, you said it, not me :)

by Anonymousreply 58Last Wednesday at 9:25 PM

Fuck off R56, you can't play the fucking Holocaust card anymore as you turn the Gaza Strip into Hell on a regular basis killing the Palestinians imprisoned there as if you were shooting fish in a barrel.

As you lied the US/UK into Iraq Part II. As you're trying to lie us into Iran.

It is not your land. It is the Palestinians land.'

In India, Israelis are hated. There are special guesthouse for Israelis because no one wants to be around them. Same in Nepal. Same in Thailand. Same in so many other countries with no traditional hatred of Jews.

Why? Why are Israelis hated EVERYWHERE?

by Anonymousreply 59Last Wednesday at 9:30 PM

Um R59, India actually is one of the countries that loves Israel the most.

58% of Indians surveyed said that they support Israel.

Try again boo boo :)

by Anonymousreply 60Last Wednesday at 9:37 PM

[quote] Arabs were killing Jews during the British Mandate and threatened to kill more, Britain capitulated to the threats and limited Jewish immigration from Europe to the land of Israel.

R56, the Brits were instrumental in creating this clusterfuck, but not in the way you describe - Britain was the one that pushed Jewish immigration into Palestinian territory in the first place. The UK government was lobbied by rich Zionist bankers (the Rothschilds) to create a state for them. And the Brits agreed (as they love rich political donors) - controversially, even before Palestinian territory was under their full control. The UK Foreign Secretary issued the infamous Balfour Declaration and put it into action. British airplanes dropped leaflets on Jewish settlements everywhere - propaganda for Jews to move and re-settle in their "new homeland".

Skim the Wiki article about the Balfour Declaration - it's both scary and fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Wednesday at 9:40 PM

What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Wednesday at 9:41 PM

I think it's safe to say that the Orange Fuck did not make this decision based on his knowledge of the history, or the politics of the region, or because this is an issue that he gave much thought in his entire life. He put as much thought into this as picking the size of his McDonald's fries.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Wednesday at 9:46 PM

From Wiki: The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, [bold]then an Ottoman region with a minority Jewish population[/bold]. It read:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object [...]"

The declaration was contained in a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Wednesday at 9:55 PM

[quote] Can he just do this cuz he feels like it? What about Palestine?

He campaigned promising the move, as did Hillary, Obama,Bush, and Bill. It's good one of them finally kept the promise.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Wednesday at 10:01 PM

First Prophecy Against Gog. 1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 Son of man, turn your face against Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him. 3 Say: Thus says the Lord GOD: See! I am coming against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws to lead you out with all your army, horses and riders, all well armed, a great company, all of them with bucklers and shields, carrying swords: 5 Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all with shields and helmets; 6 Gomer and all its troops, Beth-togarmah from the recesses of Zaphon and all its troops—many nations will accompany you. 7 Prepare and get ready, you and the company mobilized for you, but in my service. 8 After many days you will be called to battle; in the last years you will invade a land that has survived the sword—a people gathered from many nations back to the long-deserted mountains of Israel, brought forth from the nations to dwell securely. 9 You shall come up like a sudden storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and the many nations with you.

10 Thus says the Lord GOD: On that day thoughts shall cross your mind, and you shall devise an evil plan. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of open villages and attack a peaceful people who live in security—all of them living without city walls, bars, or gates”— 12 in order to plunder and pillage, turning your hand against resettled ruins, against a people gathered from the nations, a people whose concern is cattle and goods, dwelling at the center* of the earth. 13 Sheba and Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish and all its “young lions” shall ask you: “Have you come here to plunder? Have you summoned your army for pillage, to carry off silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to seize much plunder?”

by Anonymousreply 66Last Wednesday at 10:03 PM

Second Prophecy Against Gog.

14 Therefore, prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog: Thus says the Lord GOD: On that day, when my people Israel dwell securely, will you not take action, 15 leaving your base in the recesses of Zaphon, you and many nations with you, all mounted on horses, a great company, a mighty army? 16 You shall rise up over my people Israel like a cloud covering the land. In those last days, I will let you invade my land so that the nations acknowledge me, when in their sight I show my holiness through you, Gog.

17 Thus says the Lord GOD: About you I spoke in earlier times through my servants, the prophets of Israel, who prophesied at that time that I would let you invade them. 18 But on that day, the day Gog invades the land of Israel—oracle of the Lord GOD—my fury will flare up in my anger, 19 and in my jealousy, with fiery wrath, I swear on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 Before me will tremble the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, the beasts of the field and everything that crawls on the ground, and everyone on the face of the earth. Mountains will be overturned, terraces will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 Against him I will summon every terror—oracle of the Lord GOD; every man’s sword will be raised against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him: disease and bloodshed; flooding rain and hailstones, fire and brimstone, I will rain down on him, on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and holiness and make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Wednesday at 10:05 PM

Third Prophecy Against Gog.

1 You, son of man, prophesy against Gog, saying: Thus says the Lord GOD: Here I am, Gog, coming at you, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around, even though I urged you on and brought you up from the recesses of Zaphon and let you attack the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will strike the bow from your left hand and make the arrows drop from your right. 4 Upon the mountains of Israel you shall fall, you and all your troops and the peoples with you. I will give you as food to birds of prey of every kind and to wild beasts to be eaten. 5 In the open field you shall fall, for I have spoken—oracle of the Lord GOD.

6 I will send fire against Magog and against those who live securely on the seacoast, and they will know that I am the LORD. 7 I will reveal my holy name among my people Israel, and I will never again allow my holy name to be defiled. Then the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One of Israel. 8 Yes, it is coming! It shall happen—oracle of the Lord GOD. This is the day I decreed.

9 Everyone living in the cities of Israel shall go out and set fire to the weapons, buckler and shield, bows and arrows, clubs and spears; for seven years they shall make fires with them. 10 They will not need to bring in wood from the fields or cut down trees in the forests, for they will make fires with the weapons, plundering those who plundered them, pillaging those who pillaged them—oracle of the Lord GOD.

11 On that day I will give Gog a place for his tomb in Israel, the Valley of Abarim, east of the sea. It will block the way of travelers. There Gog shall be buried with all his horde; it shall be called “Valley of Hamon-Gog.” 12 For seven months the house of Israel shall bury them in order to cleanse the land. 13 All the people of the land shall take part in the burials, making a name for themselves on the day I am glorified—oracle of the Lord GOD. 14 Men shall be permanently assigned to pass through the land, burying those who lie unburied in order to cleanse the land. For seven months they shall keep searching. 15 When these pass through the land and see a human bone, they must set up a marker beside it, until the gravediggers bury it in the Valley of Hamon-Gog. 16 Also the name of the city is Hamonah. Thus the land will be cleansed.

17 As for you, son of man, thus says the Lord GOD: Say to birds of every kind and to every wild beast: “Assemble! Come from all sides for the sacrifice I am making for you, a great slaughter on the mountains of Israel. You shall eat flesh and drink blood! 18 You shall eat the flesh of warriors and drink the blood of the princes of the earth: rams, lambs, and goats, bulls and fatlings from Bashan, all of them. 19 From the sacrifice I slaughtered for you, you shall eat fat until you are sated and drink blood until you are drunk. 20 At my table you shall be sated with horse and rider, with warrior and soldier of every kind—oracle of the Lord GOD.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Wednesday at 10:06 PM

Israel’s Return.

21 Then I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the judgment I executed, the hand I laid upon them. 22 From that day forward the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD, their God. 23 The nations shall know that the house of Israel went into exile because of its sins. Because they betrayed me, I hid my face from them, handing them over to their foes, so they all fell by the sword. 24 According to their defilement and their crimes I dealt with them, hiding my face from them.

25 Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD: Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob and take pity on the whole house of Israel; I am zealous for my holy name. 26 They will forget their shame and all the infidelities they committed against me when they live securely on their own land with no one to frighten them. 27 When I bring them back from the nations and gather them from the lands of their enemies, I will show my holiness through them in the sight of many nations. 28 Thus they shall know that I, the LORD, am their God, since I who exiled them among the nations will gather them back to their land, not leaving any of them behind. 29 I will no longer hide my face from them once I pour out my spirit upon the house of Israel—oracle of the Lord GOD.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Wednesday at 10:07 PM

I hate the Orange pussball, I wish it had been Hillary who had done it, but I'm glad he recognized the capital.

Israel is a beautiful country. It is a country that faces constant existential threats no other country faces. They deserve the dignity and respect of having the nations of the world acknowledge their capital like other countries get acknowledged.

That capital is Jerusalem. Forever. Congratulations Israel.

And for the Jewish people, there will always be haters. They get their hateful comments and the Muslims get their petty revenge harassing Jews on the Temple Mount. But guess what? You got Jerusalem. And that is the important thing.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Wednesday at 10:44 PM

I tend to usually side with Isreal, but I think Trump is being reckless in how he is handling this. Something like this needs to be handled with the delicacy of a surgeon.

At the end of the day, I wish there was a way all sides could come to an agreement and, in the words of Lennon, give peace a chance.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Wednesday at 10:47 PM

Trump is working hard to get us all killed.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Wednesday at 11:41 PM

[quote]you can't play the fucking Holocaust card anymore as you turn the Gaza Strip into Hell on a regular basis killing the Palestinians imprisoned there as if you were shooting fish in a barrel.

Gazans are imprisoned by Hamas, their culture, mentality and hatred. They can come and go as they please via Egypt. Which you conveniently ignore R59.

[quote]As the media and leaders in the US/UK manipulated the gullible into Iraq Part II.

Fixed.

[quote]As you're trying to lie us into Iran.

The US has a treaty with Iran, which is not worth the paper it's written on. Thank you, Obama.

[quote]It is not your land. It is the Palestinians land.'

The region has been under constant conflict for 4,000 years. Your assertion is bigoted as well as meaningless.

[quote]Why are Israelis hated EVERYWHERE?

They aren't. But to bigoted scum (that's YOU R59), they MUST BE.

The Arabs lost 6 wars against. While Israel thrives, Arab tribal societies remain under constant strife, backwards, oppressive, brutal, producing nothing but humanity and hatred. Terror tested and perfected on the streets of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Haifa has been exported to the streets of London, Berlin, and Paris. It's not about "Palestine" or "Palestinians" or "occupation" or land. It's about what it has been about in the region (and the West) for the last 2,000 years: JEWS.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Thursday at 1:59 AM

In the 2nd century CE, the last attempt of the Jews to achieve independence from the Roman Empire ended with the well-known event of Masada, that is historically documented and universally recognized as the fact that determined the Jewish Diaspora in a definitive way. The Land where these things happened was until then the province known as Judæa, and there is no mention of any place called "Palestine" before that time. The Roman emperor Hadrian was utterly upset with the Jewish Nation and wanted to erase the name of Israel and Judah from the face of the Earth, so that there would be no memory of the country that belonged to that rebel people. He decided to replace the denomination of that Roman province and resorted to ancient history in order to find a name that might appear appropriate, and found that an extinct people that was unknown in Roman times, called "Philistines", was once dwelling in that area and were enemies of the Israelites. Therefore, according to Latin spelling, he invented the new name: "Palæstina", a name that would be also hateful for the Jews as it reminded them their old foes. He did so with the explicit purpose of effacing any trace of Jewish history. Ancient Romans, as well as modern Palestinians, have fulfilled the Hebrew Scriptures Prophecy that declares: "They lay crafty plans against Your People... they say: ‘come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more'." - Tehilim 83:3-4 (Psalm 83:3-4).

They failed, as Israel is alive and thrives.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Thursday at 2:03 AM

You can't expect to go back and claim a land that hasn't been occupied by the Jews for nearly two thousand years. I'm no lover of the Palestinians, but the argument that the Jews have an historic right to that land after such a length of time is exceptionalist and wrong. The people who had lived there for four or five generations had more historical ties to the area than the European Jewish refugees that flooded into the mandate of Palestine after WW2.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Thursday at 2:41 AM

Oh, dear, we must not anger Muslim men. These unstable freaks look for any pretext to murder.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Thursday at 2:54 AM

I haven't been following this issue - why will this move make people angry etc?

by Anonymousreply 77Last Thursday at 2:58 AM

For those who think that jews have an eternal right to Israel, I'm sure you will be giving up your homes and property to Indians, right? If not, kindly shove it.

Why do these threads always devolve into shit? Every single time.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Thursday at 4:42 AM

Wake me up when he does something truly meaningful such as bombing that gaudy golden dome on the Temple Mount...

by Anonymousreply 79Last Thursday at 5:23 AM

Query Robert Fisk and read his article about the centennial anniversary of the Balfour Declaration. He says what others are afraid to say and I always suspected that Lord Balfour wanted to send the Jews to Palestine because Britain didn't want them. It was an era of massive Jewish emigration from Russia and Central Europe in 1917 and many wanted to head for England. This was their way of saying no.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Thursday at 5:48 AM

R59: Why should I care about the nonexistent feelings of nonpeople in countries that ban homosexuality?

Israel has the right to do whatever the fuck it wants to the enemies of the Jews and the enemies of gay people. Without us, humans would be just another dumb animal.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Thursday at 5:49 AM

All land occupied by non-Jews is illegally occupied. Get. The. Fuck. Off. NOW!

by Anonymousreply 82Last Thursday at 5:50 AM

Camels are a higher form of life than camel jockeys.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Thursday at 5:51 AM

Muslims are goyim and goyism is racism.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Thursday at 5:52 AM

All national borders are invalid except Israels. We are all Israelis now. Am Yisrael Chai!

by Anonymousreply 85Last Thursday at 5:54 AM

Racism is a capital crime.

Turning your back on Judaism is an act of racism.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Thursday at 5:54 AM

Goyim are land-robbers.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Thursday at 5:56 AM

Shut the fuck up Matt. Go stink up facebook.

I described Trump the other day as the kid saying "neener, neener" doing the thumb on the nose and the fingers waggling at you. Trump doesn't give a shit. This is all Jared and the evangelicals. What's funny is he doesn't have a religious bone in his body.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Thursday at 5:57 AM

Everything gentiles do to the Jews justifies any and all form of retaliation. Stop trying to steal our land, you sexist racist antisemitic homophobic blasphemers!

by Anonymousreply 89Last Thursday at 5:58 AM

[quote]Why do these threads always devolve into shit? Every single time.

Because Matt shows up.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Thursday at 5:58 AM

The point of the Abrahamic religions is to worship the Jewish God the Jewish Way because the Jewish God gave the Torah to the Jews, and non-Jews have distorted it to promote bigotry against Jews, women, gays, and black people, all of whom are your superiors.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Thursday at 5:59 AM

The best of times is NOW!

Become a Jew as only you know how!

by Anonymousreply 92Last Thursday at 6:00 AM

Matt, you can rail all you want but I've blocked you so I can't read your insane, hate-filled trolling.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Thursday at 6:01 AM

Gays have a vested interest in conserving our rights thus we have a vested interest in defending nations that stand up for gays.

by Anonymousreply 94Last Thursday at 6:12 AM

Oh, my

by Anonymousreply 95Last Thursday at 6:15 AM

Anybody who supports this nonsense, should be drafted first period.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Thursday at 6:23 AM

Jared Kushner, in his high pitched version of Bernie Sanders' accent: "So! We're OK on this, yes? We hev an agreeminttt....Americah will recogggnize Jairusalum as the Israeli capitole?"

Saudi Prince: "Yez, yez! Of carse! Ees pairfectlee fine to call Jerusalem thee cabitole of Izrail!" (Holds up dolman sleeve, hides face with it, bursts out laughing. Composes self, lowers sleeve. "Yez, yez! Of carse. Eet ees acceptable to us." (Winks behind his sunglasses, fingers crossed behind his back. "No probleem, Jah-RET."

Jared: Goodd! (Leaves room)

Saudi prince, to his ministers, "High FAV!" (They all raise hands and smack) "We are getting war!"

by Anonymousreply 97Last Thursday at 6:25 AM

R97 needs a timeout

by Anonymousreply 98Last Thursday at 6:27 AM

Someone I know who was high up in intel says it's gone "dark" meaning all his old buddies are being sent off to various parts of the globe to deal with the shit Trump is starting. Intel is NOT happy with Twitler.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Thursday at 6:37 AM

There is no such thing as Palastine.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Thursday at 6:46 AM

[quote] There is no such thing as Palastine

True

by Anonymousreply 101Last Thursday at 6:53 AM

What's "intel" doing about these private wars paid for by corporations in Africa and South America? That have been going on for at least a year? What is "intel" doing about Afghanistan, where Eric Prince wants his private "security force" to take over the war?

I think these things are pretty important to "Intel."

by Anonymousreply 102Last Thursday at 6:58 AM

Are you addressing me R102? If so, I haven't discussed that with him but when I do I will report to you stat. **eyeroll**

by Anonymousreply 103Last Thursday at 7:01 AM

YAY! Another generation of war in the Middle East that, inevitably, the US will get involved in.

Lots of Israelis, Palestinians, and Americans dead.

The only thing happy is ISIS

by Anonymousreply 104Last Thursday at 7:24 AM

R100, then, there's no such thing as Israel either.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Thursday at 7:25 AM

R94 except the right wing of Israel HATES gays and the right wing is in power now,

by Anonymousreply 106Last Thursday at 7:26 AM

You do that, R103 ...eye roll...

by Anonymousreply 107Last Thursday at 7:26 AM

Muslims are open minded and so accommodating that's why all of this is such a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Thursday at 7:28 AM

As Friedman points out in his NYTimes Column today, Trump, the deal maker, gave this away without a deal at all.

All he had to say is, "Bibi, you can have America's recognition of Jerusalem as the Capital if you stop building outside the settlements."

Trump gave it up and a deal to jumpstart the peace process was lost.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Thursday at 7:28 AM

The Zionists terrorists were the ones who used violence to get Israel established... blowing up the King David Hotel, for instance. The Zionists turned Palestinians out of their homes and expect the world will see them as the righteous ones, just because they were victims of Hitler's Germany. It doesn't work like that. Just because you were the victims of one terrorist regime does not give you the fucking right to establish other to terrorise a whole people in turn. You depraved, sick hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 110Last Thursday at 7:30 AM

R75, Palestinians lived there for generations and Jews showed up from around the world, took their land, and said, "this is all now ours because Jew used to live here 2000 years ago."

THAT is the problem.

Imagine Americans Indians coming and taking over your property and demanding that you just go away.

by Anonymousreply 111Last Thursday at 7:30 AM

The Trump family celebrates its brilliant "deal" declaring Jerusalem the capital of israel

by Anonymousreply 112Last Thursday at 7:34 AM

Now that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel as it always has been and always will be, let's celebrate by bringing gay marriage to the Holy Land and making it truly holy.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Thursday at 8:22 AM

R111: You've got that backwards. Jews were there before the camel fuckers. Muhammad was a racist pedophile and Islam is a distortion of Christianity which is a distortion of Judaism, so it's a distortion of a distortion.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Thursday at 8:23 AM

Jews are the Indians of the Middle East and goyim are the land-robbing cowboys. Everything Wednesday Addams said about the white man in [italic]Addams Family Values[/italic] applies to the camel jockeys.

Camel jockeys are crackers and crackers are an oppressor class.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Thursday at 8:26 AM

Anyone of any race who isn't Jewish might just as well be a Nazi as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 116Last Thursday at 8:27 AM

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. We have tolerated gentile blasphemy against Judaism long enough. The more you try to steal our land, the more of the things you stole from us (i.e. everything you have) we will take back as reparations. If we need to make you our slaves, then so let it be written and so let it be fucking DONE, motherfuckers! Gay men, black men, and Jewish men have earned the right to take white men as sex slaves as reparations for their oppression of gays, Jews, and black people.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Thursday at 8:29 AM

What about the Palestinians who you forced out of their homes, creating your 'paradise' through terror tactics... what gives you the right r117

by Anonymousreply 118Last Thursday at 8:37 AM

Trump is a fucking idiot and a thief

by Anonymousreply 119Last Thursday at 8:39 AM

Agree with R 39. I'm Jewish, against Trumps abominable decision to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel. All my Jewish and non Jewish friends feel the same way - gay, straight whatever.

I'm dumbfounded by his fucking carelessness. Don't any of the goddamn generals or military he loves give him advice? Or do they want war for the fun of it.

What has to happen to fucking impeach him???? If the wimpy Democrats wait much longer, there will be nothing left.

This is madness!!! How the fuck does Jared Kushner get to lead this debacle? There should be some law requiring senate approval of key positions.

This has never been a problem before. Presidents didn't hire psycho family members to run the country.

I fear for the fucking worst here in the US. Getting anxiety attacks when I log into CNN

On the news the other day they were talking about SURVIVING a nuclear war. Just go to the center of your house

by Anonymousreply 120Last Thursday at 8:42 AM

If Zionist Jews were half as good at diplomacy as they are at being self-important... but no. So the rest of are stuck with Bibi and his posse, Trump and his dementia, and increased apartheid on occupied dirt.

What a deal.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Thursday at 8:43 AM

[bold]ALERT: The Goy Troll isn't Jewish at all. It's a Muslim extremist troll posing as a Jewish extremist who tries to shut down any thread that is remotely pro-Jewish and who rabidly tries to stir up anti-Semitic hatred on DL. [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 122Last Thursday at 8:46 AM

This is all Jared, right?

by Anonymousreply 123Last Thursday at 8:47 AM

Alert: Jews like r122 are just as bad as Matthew Anscher, because they pretend that Jewish extremism isn't rampant in the Jewish community.

Jews like Matthew are why Jews got kicked out of every single place they infested, 109 and counting.

But Jews like r122 were another reason, because they ALWAYS deny ANY problem within Jewish culture.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Thursday at 8:49 AM

[quote]What has to happen to fucking impeach him???? If the wimpy Democrats wait much longer, there will be nothing left.

The Democrats don't control Congress. A few of them did submit Articles of Impeachment. It was, of course, voted down. Congressional Republicans are simply not going to impeach him, at least not until their base decides it's time for him to go. At the moment, the Republican base is still very firmly in Trump's camp, so you can expect precisely zero action from Republicans any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Thursday at 8:51 AM

This is how his idiot SIL brokers peace? In the real world most Arab nations would just assume leave Israel alone and do much business with them quietly. It's the Israelis and Palestinians that hate each other.. Thanks Don & Jared

by Anonymousreply 126Last Thursday at 8:52 AM

No, r123, it's not all Jared. Do you not remember Jeffrey Fucking Epstein?

Israel has the tapes of Trump in Jeffrey Epstein's mansions, just like Israel has the tapes of Bill Clinton, and possibly even Hillary as well.

It's called blackmail. The only reason Trump was allowed to run, and given so much media coverage, is because Trump is completely under the thumb of the Jewish mafia.

And notice how even Bernie Sanders hasn't said a word about Trump and Jerusalem. EVERY senator supports this Israel-first move, because ANY senator would be crushed if they didn't.

And Bernie is as rabid an Israel-firster as Sheldon Adelson, which is why Bernie pretends that there's no such thing as Israel-firsters, and that's why Bernie talks about the Koch brothers all the time but not Adelson and Mercer and all the other Jewish billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 127Last Thursday at 8:53 AM

R124 = Goy Troll's other DL personality (who knows how many voices fill its head...and this forum)

by Anonymousreply 128Last Thursday at 8:53 AM

More like hasbara fairy, r128.

You've never had a thought in your head that wasn't self-serving and convenient.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Thursday at 8:55 AM

The only Palace Tyne I care to recognize is Miss Daly's lovely home in Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Thursday at 8:56 AM

Trump just got done with approving vast assaults on the environment.

This puppet of Putin has done irreparable damage.

by Anonymousreply 131Last Thursday at 8:57 AM

Notice how liberal hero Chuck Schumer said that ALL of Jerusalem is Israel's UNDIVIDED Capitol.

It's a total land-grab by these Jews and their puppet Trump. They can call Trump every name in the book, and Trump still has to do exactly what they say, and then they'll dispose of him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Thursday at 8:58 AM

Also the fact that a 1995 Congress passed and act stating that Jerusalem was the capital. Every President was supposed to declare this but Never did.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Thursday at 8:59 AM

Notice r131 using another Jewish trick. Pretending that Trump is a Putin puppet to stop people from noticing that Trump is a puppet of Netanyahu and united world Jewry, including Chuck Schumer and Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 134Last Thursday at 8:59 AM

r133 is humble-bragging about how the Jewish lobby completely controlled the US government as far back as 1995.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Thursday at 9:01 AM

Jeff Goldberg of the New Yorker served up the best quote ever on how AIPAC’s signature gathering operation and how much Congressional thought goes into each signature.

AIPAC’s leaders can be immoderately frank about the group’s influence. At dinner that night with Steven Rosen, I mentioned a controversy that had enveloped AIPAC in 1992. David Steiner, a New Jersey real-estate developer who was then serving as AIPAC’s president, was caught on tape boasting that he had “cut a deal” with the Administration of George H. W. Bush to provide more aid to Israel. Steiner also said that he was “negotiating” with the incoming Clinton Administration over the appointment of a pro-Israel Secretary of State. “We have a dozen people in his”—Clinton’s—“headquarters . . . and they are all going to get big jobs,” Steiner said. Soon after the tape’s existence was disclosed, Steiner resigned his post. I asked Rosen if AIPAC suffered a loss of influence after the Steiner affair. A half smile appeared on his face, and he pushed a napkin across the table. “You see this napkin?” he said. “In twenty-four hours, we could have the signatures of seventy senators on this napkin.”

by Anonymousreply 136Last Thursday at 9:03 AM

Jewish Daily Forward:

Is Bernie Sanders a Lefty on Everything Except for Israel? by Josh Nathan-Kazis

by Anonymousreply 137Last Thursday at 9:07 AM

The biggest Republican donor, Sheldon Adelson admitted flatly that he's an Israel-firster.

And yet Bernie Sanders pretends that there's no such thing as an Israel-firster, and rarely mentions Sheldon Adelson at all.

The only reason Bernie Sanders would pretend there's no such thing as an Israel-firster is because he is one himself. And there's evidence to support that, including the fact that Bernie moved to Israel the day he graduated from college.

Adelson: “I am not Israeli. The uniform that I wore in the military, unfortunately, was not an Israeli uniform. It was an American uniform, although my wife was in the IDF and one of my daughters was in the IDF … our two little boys, one of whom will be bar mitzvahed tomorrow, hopefully he’ll come back– his hobby is shooting – and he’ll come back and be a sniper for the IDF,” Adelson said at the event.

“All we care about is being good Zionists, being good citizens of Israel, because even though I am not Israeli born, Israel is in my heart,” he said toward the end of his talk."

by Anonymousreply 138Last Thursday at 9:13 AM

Bernie Sanders passionately defended Israel when they slaughtered 10,000 civilians in the Gaza prison camp in 2014.

And yet he'll tell you with a straight face that we must Never Again support genocide, lol.

Just like Bernie fully supports Israel's right to be a Jewish supremacist ethnic state, but he'll tell you with a straight face that white nationalism is evil and unacceptable.

Do as I say, not as I Jew.

by Anonymousreply 139Last Thursday at 9:18 AM

U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) Answers "What does it mean to be Jewish?"

by Anonymousreply 140Last Thursday at 9:28 AM

Remember when the Jews rammed this Jerusalem issue through at the Democratic Convention in 2012?

The democrats in the crowd booed it loudly, but the Jews rammed it through anyway, pretending the crowd supported it.

Amidst Boos And Multiple Votes, DNC Reverses Position And Reinstates Jerusalem

by Anonymousreply 141Last Thursday at 9:37 AM

Jerusalem got issues

by Anonymousreply 142Last Thursday at 9:38 AM

Why will people be angry if it is moved to Jerusalem? What difference does it make? Explain

by Anonymousreply 143Last Thursday at 9:40 AM

R122 is a racist like all who reject the Godhood of the Jewish God.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Thursday at 9:43 AM

Trump can repent by actually becoming a Jew.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Thursday at 9:43 AM

Because Muslims think its ok to steal a holy spot because they built a gaudy dome on it

by Anonymousreply 146Last Thursday at 9:44 AM

[quote]Why will people be angry if it is moved to Jerusalem? What difference does it make? Explain

Goyim want Jews to be second-class citizens or worse so they can keep us under their greasy unmanicured thumbs. Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 147Last Thursday at 9:44 AM

I can't believe the honesty and intelligence of most of these posters. They have the rationality to blame Schumer and Sanders as well as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 148Last Thursday at 9:50 AM

Schumer has been pushing hard for this for years.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Thursday at 10:01 AM

Chuckie Schumer "Lion of Israel" doesn't even have the cojones to answer his phone.

New York is bound to be attacked again, but Schumer will never admit that it is the US's carte blanche support, physical, (im)-moral, and financial, of Zionist-created genocide across the Middle East and North Africa (Israel wants the waters of the Blue Nile too) that led us to this.

by Anonymousreply 150Last Thursday at 10:07 AM

R78, you made a comparison to the Jews and the Native Americans. Both were indigienous to their respective homeland.

The important difference is this. The Jews are the only people who have ever had a independent nation in that land. That land never became a sovereign independent country like America did. It was always occupied by other foreign powers (The Romans, Babylonians, Ottomans, British). The reason why the nations of the world supported Israel is because the Jewish people are the only people for whom that land was their independent national homeland. They have a unique claim to that land. There was never a "Palestinian state". So it isn't like Indians trying to take land from American citizens, because there was no "Palestinian citizens". There were Jews and Arabs living under the control of other powers. The Jews were willing to create a sovereign state for themselves living next to something the Arabs never had before: a sovereign independent nation for their people. The Arabs refused sovereignty (chose war for Allah) and have been suffering ever since.

I don't feel sorry. Tibetans and Kurds and other groups who actually WANT independence would give anything for the opportunities offered to the Palestinian Arabs. And the Arabs don't care.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Thursday at 10:22 AM

The Jews claim to Palestine is based in superstition and mythology. They lost that land to the Romans 2,000 years ago. If they have a supernatural right to that land, their god should have made it evident to everyone on the planet. Their god couldn't even be bothered to save them from a madman with a funny little mustache.

by Anonymousreply 152Last Thursday at 10:51 AM

Paleswinians' claim to anything is based on the ramblings of a racist pedophile, and the Romans fell after they adopted Christianity and banned homosexuality. That Reich that was supposed to last a thousand years didn't even last as long as the State of Israel that grew in its wake and whose continued existence with Jerusalem as its capital is the world's reparations for its genocidal racism and blasphemy towards the Jewish people. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Israel is the ancestral homeland of the Jews. We are the indigenous people of that land. It is you who stole it from us and we are taking it back as reparations for your racism, sexism, antisemitsm, homophobia, and ableism. If you attempt to seize Jewish land from Jews any more, we will retaliate by taking back everything you stole from your superiors because you were too fucking lazy to pick your own cotton and not smart enough to figure out how to grow it on land you didn't steal from people darker than you.

The Jewish God is God. To not be Jewish makes you no better than a Nazi at this point.

by Anonymousreply 153Last Thursday at 10:56 AM

Goyism is to blame. The only solution to antisemitism is to repent for it by converting to Judaism.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Thursday at 10:57 AM

Dirty stinking rotten fucking cracker breeder goyim like R124 are why your genocide is coming sooner than you think.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Thursday at 10:58 AM

Birds of a feather flock together…

by Anonymousreply 156Last Thursday at 10:59 AM

Last night I missed a Mufti…

by Anonymousreply 157Last Thursday at 11:00 AM

r152, you're joking, right? The reestablishment of Israel is the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. See R69, for example. (By the way, thanks to whomever posted that).

by Anonymousreply 158Last Thursday at 11:00 AM

…well, you can't oblige them all.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Thursday at 11:02 AM

The same people who expect us to reject Jewish theology and law as "superstition" even when it most of holds up to reality (except the parts about buttsex and pork, but those don't cancel out the good parts) also expect us to accept the even more superstitious claims of the same people who had a hand in stealing the land from Jews in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 160Last Thursday at 11:04 AM

The best of times is NOW to reject the mental slavery of the gentile death cults and embrace the chance to be free under the Jewish God.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Thursday at 11:06 AM

That pussy-whipped wife-beating breeder hypocrite John Lennon was wrong: woman is not the nigger of the world. Jewish men, gay men, and black men are and that's why we're all being victimized by women.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Thursday at 11:08 AM

R158, and this is the same Bible that declares that gay sex is an abomination that should be punished by death. Well, whatever, carry on.

by Anonymousreply 164Last Thursday at 11:15 AM

I know Jane Fonda is leading the cheers. She entertained the Israeli troops during the 1982 massacre of the Palestinians outside Beirut.

by Anonymousreply 165Last Thursday at 12:27 PM

The Palestinians will probably have another intifada over this, not that the other one ever really ended. It simply means more innocent people on both sides are going to die.

by Anonymousreply 166Last Thursday at 4:05 PM

They should put UN peace people there if a fight breaks out

by Anonymousreply 167Last Thursday at 4:16 PM

R167 Hahahahaha, you know UN Peacekeepers couldn't protect a worm from a bird. Ask Rwanda. Seriously, if you had the Peacekeepers protecting you rather than the IDF, you would be killed faster.

Also, the UN has had international forces in that region before. The Arabs kicked them the fuck out in their war to destroy Israel. No.

by Anonymousreply 168Last Thursday at 4:23 PM

by Anonymousreply 169Last Thursday at 5:53 PM

Those poor defenseless Gazans/"Palestinians".

by Anonymousreply 170Last Thursday at 6:06 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

by Anonymousreply 171Last Thursday at 6:09 PM

Defenseless

by Anonymousreply 172Last Thursday at 6:11 PM

Teaching children about peace

by Anonymousreply 173Last Thursday at 6:19 PM

[quote] They should put UN peace people there if a fight breaks out

They're useless.

by Anonymousreply 174Last Thursday at 6:35 PM

how dare he!

by Anonymousreply 175Last Friday at 3:25 PM

Jews freak out when you mention UN troops in Jerusalem. UN troops would prevent more endless land-grabs

by Anonymousreply 176Last Friday at 3:27 PM

When Jerusalem was divided for only 19 years, it was horrible. The Jews had one half, the Muslims got the other half. Tragically, the Muslims captured the half where all the "good stuff" is (i.e. holy sites, old city, etc).

They ethnically cleansed that half of every Jew, kicked them all out. They destroyed ancient synagogues, Jews were not allowed to access their holy sites like Western Wall, The Temple Mount, and the Mount of Olives. Christians were heavily restricted in their pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Christians were forced to teach the Quaran in schools there. The worst part is they took ancient gravestones of Jews (and other artifacts proving Jewish claim there) and used them for road pavements and latrines.

It was disgusting. Then when Israel won the eastern part of Jerusalem in 1967, you are damn right they reunified it and restored Jerusalem to what it is meant to be. And today, every religion has access to their holy sites, and every religious group is welcome to visit. Hindus visiting the Holy Church, Buddhist monks going to the Western Wall. Because of Israel. Because it is the holiest city to the Jews and they care about the most.

Trump is a dipshit, but Obama, Bush, and Bill Clinton had said the same thing when running. Jerusalem has to remain Israel's capital.

The Muslims will NEVER get control of Jerusalem again. Ever. Look how they treat Mecca and Medina (Oh right, non Muslims are not allowed into those cities).

by Anonymousreply 177Last Friday at 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!