Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Untuckit Commercial - Who is the hot son?

OMG... he is really hot! The dad isn't bad either... but the son!!

by Anonymousreply 60Last Friday at 7:49 PM

They needed hot men because that's a dumb ass commercial. Don't they know that there are no family hard feelings in Christmas commercials. It's supposed to be love, joy and peace.

Oh, and Rush Limbaugh shills for Untuckit on his radio show.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM

On a related note (not really), I have a new slogan for the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate:

Unfuckit

by Anonymousreply 2Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM

The son has a 'fro. Who was the mom fucking?

by Anonymousreply 3Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM

UNTUCKit's motto: Shh, don't tell these stupids a tailor can hem a shirt for 15 bucks.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM

The son is ok, but Daddy is HOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 5Last Tuesday at 6:01 PM

I wonder if they've seen each other naked.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Tuesday at 6:19 PM

The son is hot.

Add him to the official thread.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Tuesday at 6:20 PM

Not cute enough to get me to spend that much money on a shirt.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Tuesday at 8:14 PM

what a stupid marketing concept.

Next up: "Bratastic: the brassiere worn OUTSIDE your clothing!"

by Anonymousreply 9Last Tuesday at 8:23 PM

When is the "slim" tapered trend ever going it end? I could never wear an untuckit shirt because I don't have the abs and close fitting shirts only emphasize my love handles.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 3:08 AM

The whole concept doesn't work because the desirable length of your shirt will depend on your height. And Untuckit doesn't offer different shirt lengths.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 3:12 AM

Both Dad and Son would look better out of clothes and in my bed.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 3:48 AM

Nonexisting ass.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 4:12 AM

I have four Untuckit shirts and they're great for casual wear. And, yes, although it is possible to hem shirts my experience is that the tailor never gets it quite right. They want to lop them off straight instead of leaving the curvature. Once you tell them you want the curvature you're looking at the price of a shirt from this company.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 4:17 AM

Agreed, R14. I have 6 of their shirts and they're all I wear when a dressier look is called for. Yes, they are ridiculously expensive, but worth it in my opinion. Well-made and the fit is perfect for me. (I did not, however, know they advertise on Limbaugh's show. Surprising, as I had always assumed the company catered primarily to gay men. Bad news.)

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 4:27 AM

Short shirts are de rigueur for Porky Piggy. Bare ass and balls out.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 4:32 AM

PIZZA!!!

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 4:38 AM

I feel like that commercial was part of some kind of subversive Master Race program.

The New Order - no ugly people allowed.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 4:43 AM

That ad does not sell the product. It just makes the viewer uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 5:13 AM

Questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 7:15 AM

I want to know why men need permission or encouragement to untuck their fucking shirts. This is ridiculous marketing.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 7:18 AM

At the price they sell them for, one can find someone to make custom shirts. Find a design student.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 7:19 AM

R21 Capitalism in stage 9 Decadence.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 9:25 AM

But aren't the shirts in, let's say Medium, a different length on someone 5'7" than someone 6'? Why don't they sell them in different lengths?

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 10:10 AM

Reminds me of Seinfeld and the "pants" show, when Jerry complains about the commercial with the quick shot of all the guys just talking about nothing and how 'if I only had those pants' I could be cool having all sorts of meaningful talk and bull sessions.

If only I buy the right shirts for my son and husband their relationship will be great. If your relationship depends on a shirt, it's hopeless.

And if you're good looking with a good build you can buy absolutely cheap ass clothes and you'll still look good, even if you are wearing a garbage bag.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 11:38 AM

[html removed] 25 posts and nobody asks if the girl in the beginning is his girlfriend or fag hag. Either way, she's awfully touchy with things that don't belong to her.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 11:58 AM

I would prefer that they not wear any shirts at all

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 12:08 PM

R14, my tailor hems my shirts, keeping the rounded hem intact. For 20 bucks. You're going to the wrong tailor.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 12:26 PM

" I have 6 of their shirts and they're all I wear when a dressier look is called for."

Mary!!!

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 12:50 PM

What a stupid commercial, just sell the gotdamn product to me without giving me a story. The son looks familiar but I can't place him, probably some bit part on NCIS or something.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 12:59 PM

So I went to their store in NYC, it's a small place and there were about 6 people in there. They have 2 sales people and here's the trick, you can't just pull something off the rack and try it on. You HAVE to have the salesbottom get you your size of a sample shirt and then try it on. If that's your size THEN you have to tell the salesbottom what shirts you want to try on and they get them out of the stockroom. So, with 6 people trying on shirts and half of them are needy attention seekers so the salesbottoms are never available for everyone else. Anyhow I gave up and ordered a couple of shirts on line. The material is cheap. It's Old Navy quality and the cut of the shirts are cheap as well., it's like wearing a grocery bag, the material is very stiff, doesn't drape at all. SO I sent them back and it took me like a month to get a refund because of the really really awful customer service. When I sent an e-mail telling them that I was through talking to them and was just going to have my CC reverse the charges I finally got a response and a refund.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 1:08 PM

Untuckit?

Fuckit!

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 1:10 PM

Millimeters away from a dick hug @ OP's link

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 1:15 PM

The girl at the beginning was a one night stand. She didn't know that it was his father in the pic.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 1:18 PM

This outfit has a store at King of Prussia Mall near Philly? Who spends money on this shit?

There is also a Tommy John men's underwear store there. Yea, you heard me right, an entire store devoted to men's underwear. I find it really hard to believe there are enough straight guys so concerned about their underwear to keep a brick and mortar store in operation, much less profitable. Like Jerry Seinfeld said, men wear their underwear until the last discernible underwear molecule floats away, like a dandelion.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 1:28 PM

The son sort of reminds me of Dominic Cooper, only Dominic Cooper is much sexier.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 1:54 PM

There once was a boy from Nantucket

Who ordered his shirts from Untuckit

But when they appeared

They looked worse than he'd feared

So of course he shouted out, THE LAST TWO WORKS YOU WERE WAITING FOR.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 2:04 PM

They do offer regular and tall lengths.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 2:34 PM

Can I be honest? The first time I heard this company's name, I thought it was a "Pray the gay away" organization for drag queens.

"Honey, God has blessed you with a penis for a purpose. He didn't intend for you to tuck it up so you wouldn't have a bulge in the middle of your dress."

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 2:47 PM

The father looks very much like the late Chad Everett

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 10:48 PM

Jesus. The dad would look a lot better with some Botox and Juvederm. He looks awful in that photo, R40. He was much better looking in the ad.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 8:58 AM

r41, that's Chad Evertt, not the actor who played the father.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Thursday at 9:18 AM

Ohhhhhh, I see.

Thank you for clearing that up for me, R42.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Thursday at 9:32 AM

Those shirts would look terrific over some jeggings

by Anonymousreply 44Last Thursday at 9:32 AM

I will never buy these shirts as a matter of principle. During the shootings, hurricanes and massive flooding our nation experienced this year these fools did not have the sense of mind to put their ad buy on hold. We’d be watching a news segment about something devastating and then the commercial would be the one where the CEO of this company was wandering the streets of nyc bemoaning the fact that he had the heart-wrenching problem of having a shirt that was too long. Oh, the humanity!

by Anonymousreply 45Last Thursday at 1:54 PM

[quote] Questionable anal hygiene

I can't stop giggling at your ridiculous non-sequiteur comment, R20.

How in the FUCK did you arrive at this conclusion, and to whom are you referring, the dad or the son?

rofl

by Anonymousreply 46Last Thursday at 3:59 PM

The father and son should begin with a throbbing 69--and end with mutual rimming and j/o until their untucked shirts are used for cum rags.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Thursday at 4:07 PM

I’m glad this was posted. For those who reviewed the shirt itself, I’m glad I didn’t buy a few. I was going to.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Thursday at 4:13 PM

I disagree with the shirt quality. Got 2 last Christmas, wore them all year, and they still look new. They launder beautifully, arrived quickly, I was told, and were packaged beautifully.

Both men are mega hot. They need to appear in bikini briefs shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Thursday at 4:37 PM

[quote] They need to appear in bikini briefs shirtless

Please see R20.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Thursday at 4:39 PM

I could put a whole new spin on "Untuckit'.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Thursday at 4:51 PM

R49 has low standards. Bless your heart, hon.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Thursday at 5:00 PM

R52 can you fit into Untucked? Are your shirts handmade by cloistered nuns, of imported by the millions to Macy's?

by Anonymousreply 53Last Thursday at 7:37 PM

I bought one when they first appeared on the market. The shirt was cheap junk and I sent it back.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Thursday at 8:43 PM

I like the douchebro founder of the company, Chris Riccobono.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Thursday at 8:50 PM

The shirt looks like shit on him. And who puts a navy blazer over an untucked shirt? Civilization is crumbling before our eyes.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Thursday at 9:37 PM

Gays only where mesh shirts, half shirts or dress shirts opened all the way with a knot tied in the end of them.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Friday at 6:56 AM

[quote][R14], my tailor hems my shirts, keeping the rounded hem intact. For 20 bucks. You're going to the wrong tailor.

How does he keep the rounded hem intact? Does he cut out the middle of the shirt? Won't there be a scar line where the cut is? Does it look like a Frankenstein shirt with stitches all over?

by Anonymousreply 58Last Friday at 9:30 AM

These shirts would be perfect for eldergays who want to obscure that last bit of crix belly, like the dad in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Friday at 10:08 AM

I was in LA a few months back and stopped in the store on Melrose since I was in the neighborhood. They were having a huge sale, so I got two shirts for $20 each. I like the way they fit, BUT after wearing them a few hours they become a wrinkled mess. I'd probably never buy one again.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Friday at 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!