Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle Is Everything Ivanka Trump Wishes She Could Be

Fake Fendi vs. The Real Deal

Activist with a decades-long track record of advocating for women and girls. Coupled with one of the most visible and desirable men in the world. Designers want to dress her. Adoring crowds gather to catch a glimpse of her. A woman for kids to look up to, settling comfortably into her role as pleasant figurehead on the world stage. These are things that Ivanka Trump wants to be. These are things Meghan Markle actually is.

When Donald Trump was elected, it was clear that Ivanka wasn’t qualified to work in the White House. At least not in the sense that “qualified” means “equipped to understand and perform the duties of a job.”

Ivanka Trump had never shown interest in policy or politics—unless you count the fact that her eponymous line of clothing appeared to be designed with depressed bureaucrats in mind—before her father ran for office. Ivanka was more focused on the family brand, on sitting in a fake television boardroom with her father, on lying about how many units in the erstwhile Trump SoHo had been pre-sold. She’d even dipped her toe into lifestyle blogging.

Ivanka wanted to be a princess, a denizen of photo-ops and collectible dishes Middle America can order from Parade magazine, like Princess Diana. A person beloved and celebrated like royalty, and immune to the critical eye of the political media. Problem is, there’s no “princess” position in the executive branch.

After her marriage to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle will be stepping away from politics to focus on her royal duties. But the years before her royal courtship were characterized by advocacy and grit.

Markle first publicly advocated for women and girls when she was just 11 years old, when she started a letter-writing campaign against an ad that suggested only women perform housework. The campaign got the attention of NickNews. Per the AFP, her role as a global ambassador for World Vision Canada took her to Rwanda and fostered her advocacy for children in other developing countries. She’s written about global stigma around menstruation, and spoken at the UN for International Women’s Day in 2015. During that talk, the self-described feminist said “Women need a seat at the table, they need an invitation to be seated there, and in some cases, where this is not available, they need to create their own table.”

This February, Ivanka Trump tweeted a photo of herself sitting at her father’s desk in the Oval Office, noting “the importance of women having a seat at the table.” This would be a nice photo-op for an advocate if pesky political reality hadn’t gotten in the way: Ivanka’s father, whom she is supposed to be advising, has nominated or appointed white men to positions of power at a rate not seen in decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 4, 2018 2:03 PM

Ivanka has no policy accomplishments as a senior White House adviser, besides giving the World Bank an idea to start a fund for female entrepreneurs (which isn’t that original idea to begin with. It’s not like Ivanka invented the iPhone). Every other move the favorite Trump daughter (poor Tiffany!) has made has only led her into the path of more intense public disdain. She made an enemy of Cecile Richards when she awkwardly inserted herself into the Planned Parenthood debate. She shrunk away from her father’s comments on how the Nazis that marched in Charlottesville were perhaps, in a way, good and became the subject of one of the most savage Twitter draggings of all time when she half-assed a Pride Month message. She tweeted a bland condemnation of accused pederast Roy Moore in her typical toothless fashion, condemning child predators to hell but refusing to declare them ineligible for public office.

A recent speech in Japan was sparsely attended. Her support for a Republican tax bill that seems to run contrary to her whipped-cream platitudes about empowering women and families has earned her deserved criticism. There’s the fact that the Ivanka-Jared brain trust has its own growing political blooper reel. And a recent week in India was marred by bad publicity, the worst fear of a Trump.

Before Ivanka even arrived, an unnamed Indian diplomat compared her to a “half-wit Saudi prince.” Then there was the news that Hyderabad, India, had cleared out its beggars in anticipation of the visit. Then there was the awkward fact that the first daughter was talking about female empowerment in the shadows of the very sort of sweatshops that manufacture her brand’s clothing. Then even fashion abandoned her.

In The New York Times, Vanessa Friedman notes that Ivanka tried to display “fashion diplomacy” during her time in India, with mixed-to-poor results. One dress evoked comparisons to wallpaper; others, complaints that they reflected fantasies of India rather than authentic expressions of Indians.

Indian designer Neeta Lulla custom-made a sari for Ivanka, but Ivanka instead opted to wear… Tory Burch. “It would have been a pretty big statement if Ms. Trump had worn it,” Friedman writes, “but all the Tory Burch was also interesting, given Ms. Burch’s very vocal support of female entrepreneurs.”

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2017 3:24 PM

Still, Tory Burch must have been excited about the sartorial choice, right? No. “Not that Tory Burch (the company) seemed particularly excited about Ms. Trump’s patronage,” Friedman continues. “‘We don’t work with Ivanka at all,’ a spokeswoman said by email when asked about it.”

Ouch.

In contrast, Markle is the fashion industry’s newest muse, in much the same way the Middleton sisters were nearly seven years ago. According, again, to the Times’ Vanessa Friedman, Marklemania has already started. Every outfit she wears inspires crazed levels of imitation. Magazines are already using Markle as a peg in style headlines. The coat she wore during her official engagement announcement crashed its brand’s website. Markle, Friedman notes, will “unquestionably be the most desired guest for any brand” at London Fashion Week this winter.

Every day features a new Markle wedding dress fanfic piece written with the help of a bevy of designers and speculation. Will she pick Jenny Packham? Oscar de la Renta? She’s already described her perfect dress, says ABC (she actually didn’t describe anything specific at all). Whatever Markle picks, people will go apeshit over it.

Ivanka and Markle have interacted before. Markle, like Ivanka, used to run a lifestyle blog. Hers was called “Tig.” While it was deleted this past April, old entries are still available via the Internet Wayback Machine. Markle actually interviewed Ivanka for her blog in 2015 (over email) but was liberal with praise, calling Ivanka “staggeringly beautiful” and “incredibly savvy and intelligent.” “I always remember Ivanka being different,” Markle wrote. “She wasn’t dancing on tables as a teenager or releasing pop albums. She wasn’t running amuck publicly, swearing and being smacked with DUIs.” Markle wrote that she and Ivanka had made plans to get drinks the next time they were both in New York City, noting that she’d order what Ivanka ordered, so intense was her desire to emulate her success.

But perhaps Ivanka would rather have what Meghan is having. “I’ve never wanted to be a lady who lunches,” Markle wrote in 2015. “I’ve always wanted to be a woman who works.”

Ivanka’s widely panned book, called Women Who Work, was released in 2016.

There’s something uniquely 2017 fever-dreamy about the divergence of Ivanka and Markle’s fates. Markle, a working actress who once held a briefcase on Deal Or No Deal, gets to retire from the thornier parts of politics and into a life of a princess. Meanwhile Ivanka, the telegenic heiress of the man behind The Art of the Deal has found herself queen of the frogs.

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2017 3:24 PM

Both seem like silly fakes to me.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2017 3:25 PM

Nonetheless, I'd rather chow down on Prince Jared than Prince Harry.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2017 3:25 PM

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2017 3:28 PM

Markle is the product of PR campaign, now in high gear due to her glombing on to the sixth in line to the Brit throne. The DB has jumped on to the PR bandwagon not to yet again repeat the operative fiction about Markle but as another opportunity for derision.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2017 3:30 PM

I have Meghan markle fatigue. Both of them are fake social climbing bitches, just that Meghan is marrying a prince + ivanka is married to Jared who is a closet queen

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2017 3:31 PM

[quote]glombing

Or "glomming"?

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2017 3:31 PM

[quote]Markle, Friedman notes, will “unquestionably be the most desired guest for any brand” at London Fashion Week this winter.

I'm pretty sure senior royals don't attend Fashion Week.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2017 3:32 PM

She's not married until next year, r9, she can attend whatever she wants!

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2017 3:34 PM

R8 Glomb is correct.

glomb

To bother excessively through proximity and unwanted physical contact

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2017 3:34 PM

He seems to enjoy having her around, r11!

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2017 3:40 PM

Thank you, R11. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2017 3:41 PM

Well, at least Ivanka has supported incestuous relationships...she’s proven that they CAN work!

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2017 3:44 PM

What could be more "women's rights" than that, r14?

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2017 3:45 PM

Girls, girls! You are both equally vapid.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2017 3:50 PM

Only one is Complicit!

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2017 4:16 PM

I loathe Ivanka and am pretty meh about Meghan, but this is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Call Ivanka out on her own failings. There is no need to engage in this stupid and sexist pitting of women against each other for comparison.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2017 4:21 PM

I think the point is that Ivanka is someone who claims to have done all these things when it's been convenient for her, and Meghan actually has done them and been consistent about it. It's a valid point.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2017 4:22 PM

[quote] into a life of a princess.

She's not a princess

She'll never be a princess.

She'll be a duchess.

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2017 4:29 PM

To Americans and countries without monarchies it's mostly the same thing, r20

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2017 4:30 PM

No R19, it's pitting 2 women against each other for absolutely no reason. If Ivanka had compared herself to Meghan this would be fair game, but it's coming out of left field and is stupid. In fact, since Meghan not too long ago expressed admiration for Ivanka, it seems even more ridiculous.

Ivanka is a vapid, narcissistic fraud. Period. It has nothing to do with Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2017 4:33 PM

r22 Simply comparing two women is not sexist, unless the article focused on their tits and noses and birthing hips, and I don't think it did. Ivanka made a big chunk of her identity doing things "to support women", but it was primarily to move her merchandise, whereas Meghan did all that before she had a national platform. If Ivanka hadn't been trying to burnish her feminist credentials in every way possible, it wouldn't be a valid comparison at all, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2017 4:39 PM

[quote]I think the point is that Ivanka is someone who claims to have done all these things when it's been convenient for her, and Meghan actually has done them and been consistent about it. It's a valid point.

Eh, Meghan has done the same show-boaty "ambassador" bullshit as Ivanka - both all about the photo-op , while wearing carefully placed/hawked fashion, and all for their own social climbing and financial gain. Meghan was trying to make a name for herself, and probably catch a rich husband. Both aren't very different from each other if you scratch the surface.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2017 4:42 PM

Trump made everyone in his family that he possibly could administration officials, so that they could not be prosecuted when his crinila collusion with a foreign power, and other violations of federal law, became known.

As government officials, they have to be impeached and convicted first.

That's why Ivanka is in the president's office. The rest is all kabuki.

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2017 4:42 PM

[quote]Eh, Meghan has done the same show-boaty "ambassador" bullshit as Ivanka

Nope, she did it an an actress, leveraging her celebrity to bring attention to worthy causes. Her mother is a social worker and she comes about her interest in helping other people honestly.

Ivanka never lifted a finger for another human being until her father slithered his way into the white house.

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2017 4:43 PM

r24 did you actually read the article? I'm guessing not.

r25 it's because crime families want family members, not qualified people, in place around them. They know family is much less likely to squeal.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2017 4:44 PM

Ugh, no R25. Cabinet or government workers can be indicted and prosecuted. They aren't impeached. You're thinking of the President.

I hope you aren't American, because what you wrote is seriously retarded.

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2017 4:44 PM

Cant wait for prince harry to have a black baby

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2017 4:45 PM

Ok Sparkle fangurl. Take it down a notch.

She was a no-name actress trying to generate any kind of publicity she could find. She didn't have any 'celebrity' to leverage. She wasn't a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2017 4:46 PM

Ironic, R28, because you're the idiot here. Do some research and then kill yourself to spare us your painful stupidity.

Just because you're only familiar with presidential impeachments doesn't mean they are the only people who need to be impeached to be removed.

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2017 4:46 PM

This is all because Meghan knows what she's talking about and the cloistered concubine does not. Let this be a lesson to you kids: be true to yourself. Off topic and totally sexist is the observation that Meghan is a natural beauty. Ivanka is not.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2017 4:46 PM

Great, the "Sparkle" troll has arrived, to accuse everyone of saying anything positive about her of being a stan. Go back to hell, Sparkle Troll.

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2017 4:49 PM

You seem defensive, R33. Your salivating over this C-list social climbing 'actress' is simply embarrassing.

[quote]Trump made everyone in his family that he possibly could administration officials, so that they could not be prosecuted when his crinila collusion with a foreign power, and other violations of federal law, became known.

Cabinet officials and federal employees can be prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2017 4:53 PM

Please show us that distinction on the constitution, r34. We'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2017 4:54 PM

Great, the "Sparkle" troll has arrived, to accuse everyone of saying anything positive about her of being a stan. Go back to hell, Sparkle Troll.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2017 4:55 PM

WHY DO THEY CALL HER SPARKLE? The troll won';t tell me.

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2017 4:56 PM

[quote}Markle, a working actress who once held a briefcase on Deal Or No Deal,

This is my favorite quote. She's a real thoroughbred, no?

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2017 4:57 PM

Yes, if you stop reading everything before and after that point, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2017 5:00 PM

R38, no, she isn't, and doesn't pretend to be, unlike the compromised cunt of a first daughter.

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2017 5:03 PM

Give it a rest Meghan fangurl. You just proved that she is overrated once people like you started to get defensive about sparkle. One day you will look back to how stupid you were defending social climbing sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2017 6:19 PM

OK, I will, thank you for that sage advice, R41.

by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2017 6:20 PM

by Anonymousreply 43December 5, 2017 6:25 PM

Copying and pasting your answer doesn't make you any less pathetic, R43.

by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2017 6:41 PM

by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2017 6:41 PM

Can't stand the royals, never saw this girl's show or read her blog. I'm no stan but I really like her. She comes across as charming and warm. I guess I haven't been overexposed yet, like with Ivanka being shoved down my throat.

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2017 6:57 PM

You might only be overexposed if you lived in the UK, r46. I think American media has stories but they aren't as overwhelming. UK media has Brexit drama to keep them preoccupied, except for trash rags like Mail Online which would rather post anything but how badly Brexit is going.

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2017 7:00 PM

[quote]Markle is the product of PR campaign, now in high gear due to her glombing on to the sixth in line to the Brit throne.

[quote]Both of them are fake social climbing bitches, just that Meghan is marrying a prince + ivanka is married to Jared who is a closet queen

[quote]Eh, Meghan has done the same show-boaty "ambassador" bullshit as Ivanka - both all about the photo-op , while wearing carefully placed/hawked fashion, and all for their own social climbing and financial gain.

You are so right, those fake, "show-boaty" eleven year olds and their PR campaigns are so annoying.

[quote][bold]Meghan Markle has advocated for women since the age of 11[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2017 7:15 PM

I don't know if she's social climbing but her advocacy seems pretty genuine.

[quote][bold]See Meghan Markle on ‘90s Nickelodeon Show After Protesting Sexist Commercial[/bold]

[quote]As a social studies assignment back in elementary school, Meghan Markle and her classmates watched some commercials to assess their messages. A commercial for Ivory Dishwashing Liquid really bothered Meghan because it used the word "her." Meghan took matters into her own hands by writing a letter to the soap manufacturer. The company changed the commercial. What Meghan did landed her on the cable show ‘Nick News’ in 1993.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2017 7:20 PM

What she did at 11 has no positive baring on her famewhoring as an adult. The difference is that now her so called humanitarianism became self serving as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 50December 5, 2017 7:29 PM

OMG, the Sparkle Sugars are here. Was Celebitchy too much of an echo chamber for you, all patting each others virtual backs over a Woman of Color becoming a real life Princess? Well, Duchess, but when did the CeleBitches let truth get in the way of their "feminist" Cinderella fantasies?

Megs is a real feminist, giving up everything for a man. Her hubba-hubba successful chef boyfriend, her clothing line, her 8th-grade caliber, GOOP-wannabe blog, her acting "career," her "friends" in Canada, a final Thanksgiving with her mom, her perhaps-renegade father's privacy, and, finally, the little madame has given up her oft-boasted about, "adopt-don't-shop" rescue dog. The dog Ellen told her to get after her "chance" meeting with Ellen at a rescue event. Convenient.

This woman's charity is all about herself - read the transcript of her UN speech if you have some antacid around. According to her, Ban Ki Moon gave her a standing ovation. Not to be outdone, she gives herself a standing ovation every time she opens her mouth.

Only a few years ago, she hired a PR firm to get her involved with charity in order to up her profile. This as she climbed her way onto Canada's A-list, but at the same time was fishing around in England for a rich man- a DM journalist she'd contacted called her out a few days ago.

She seems to lie or exaggerate about everything. For instance, we've now seen that she's a wee thing, but her height is (or was) listed at 5'7" on her IMDB page, so WTF- every actor checks their IMDB page.

I did get a chance to speak with some people who knew her as causal acquaintances for years. Sadly, I can't dish, some of it is fairly explosive, but suffice it to say that, while they liked her, she was an unremarkable and unsuccessful LA wanna-be "actress" for years who apparently decided to change her life after she got SUITS, and go for the gold, which it looks like she has. Well, if you consider life in a fishbowl with a dim, soon-to-be-cheating twit for a husband and the disapproval of half the population you're supposed to represent, "gold."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 5, 2017 8:27 PM

>I did get a chance to speak with some people who knew her as causal acquaintances for years. Sadly, I can't dish, some of it is fairly explosive

Why do people do this, it's so frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 52December 5, 2017 8:41 PM

Thanks R51 that link was a great read.

by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2017 10:15 PM

Great, the "Sparkle" trolls have arrived, to accuse everyone of saying anything positive about her of being a stan. Go back to hell, Sparkle Trolls.

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2017 10:21 PM

All of you sluts WISH you could be me. I'll soon have my handsome ginger prince, my Royal title, more money than I can shake a tit at, and you'll be at home watching me twirl and sashay my way into the hearts of people everywhere.

JEALOUS, BITCHES?

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2017 10:26 PM

Meghan markle a natural beauty? Please. Girl has had a nose job, breast implants, then had them removed, has a relaxer and wears extensions

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2017 10:34 PM

Where's the nearest guillotine?

by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2017 10:37 PM

R*y*al D@sh had to shut down its Meghan threads because some Angry Black Sista, who claimed to be a psychiatrist who'd done her residency in LA, threatened to report the site to the ACLU because another poster called Megs by her nickname, "Nutmeg." The Angry B Sista claimed that calling Megs a name that might indicate skin color was racist, ignoring that Megs herself said that Nutmeg was one of her nicknames.

The Sista also stated (as if she herself owned the board instead of being a brand new poster) that criticism of Megs' mother was off-limits because Doria (?) was African-American and so had lived a life full of racist slurs/incidents, so, by default, was near sainthood.

Apparently, all criticism of Megs is racist because she's half-black. I think this is why the BRF is letting the tabloids do their work for them, so as to have her exposed yet be above the fray and not have the R word hurled at them.

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2017 10:56 PM

[quote] Marklemania has already started. Every outfit she wears inspires crazed levels of imitation. Magazines are already using Markle as a peg in style headlines. The coat she wore during her official engagement announcement crashed its brand’s website.

God, people behave like sheep sometimes. That white coat she wore was nothing special. Many brands sold similar coats for decades. But monkey see, monkey do. Cattle syndrome.

And it's not Markle who masterminded this. It's the rags. Every magazine's marketing team is now shilling hard MM's "style shopping item recommendations" to their readers. All the while, marketing agents are laughing at us, basic, predictable consumers.

by Anonymousreply 59December 5, 2017 10:59 PM

No, R59, IIRC, Megs and her stylist, Jessica Mulroney, have pretty much been proven to merchandize Meghan's clothing. I think that the blog I posted before actually was the one that proved it last year. Scroll down. Apparently Megs is making a killing off of just wearing clothes.

For what it's worth, CDAN has a very recent blind item about an actress working as a prostitute that posters are guessing is Megs. The Daily Mail did an article on CDAN today- are they trying to drive traffic to the alleged Meghan blind item? But I can't find it on CDAN's site so maybe it's been removed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 5, 2017 11:16 PM

I love that OP managed to work in "Fake Fendi" into his post.

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2017 11:27 PM

A lot of black fraus have lost their mind when it comes to Meghan. @R58

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2017 11:29 PM

Thanks for that correction, R60. Given that Markle has a professional stylist, it's indeed very plausible they get a cut of profits from sales of clothes and accessories she shows off and 'models' during public outings.

Just like with the Kardashians' merch, some women will slavishly scoop up anything that the celeb-of-the-moment wears.

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2017 11:39 PM

They both have fake noses and tits.

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2017 11:42 PM

R58 I read the most recent posts. God, that new poster was patronising in the worst way.

by Anonymousreply 65December 5, 2017 11:44 PM

The irony of the Angry Black Sista shutting down the RD board is that most of the RD posters were Meghan Shughars who, like the CeleBitches, won't have a word said crosswise about MM solely because she's Black. Well, half. But let's ignore her white side to fulfill the WOC Cinderella Story, even though she herself sure doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2017 12:23 AM

She kind of looks like Punky Brewster in R48

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2017 12:25 AM

They are both vapid worthless celebucunts. The Daily Beast is trash, who cares what the Daily Beast thinks?

by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2017 12:27 AM

I think Sparkle is a great name for her because she actually does sparkle.

There is just something bright and lovely about her. It's really difficult to fake that, you don't believe me try it yourself. And if you say it's because she's acting then you have to admit she's a good enough actress to muster up the SPARKLE!

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2017 12:40 AM

She does kind of Sparkle. I will embrace her new nickname.

I like her. I think she's pretty and wears clothes well. She's got that hip LA style; not terribly original, but still fashionable and she cares about what's happening in the world.

I think she's going to hate this job though. I don't see this marriage lasting. For all of Harry's Dianaesque emotionalism he is still just a spoiled prince.

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2017 1:22 AM

No more mini skirts for Sparkle. No more ripped jeans and tiny dresses - nothing but appropriate, stuffy and beige, even if she manages to put somewhat of an interesting twist on it. And no more blogs, social media, no opinions. Nothing but ribbon cutting and shaking the hands of the great unwashed. She's going to get bored VERY quickly.

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2017 2:42 AM

[quote]I'm pretty sure senior royals don't attend Fashion Week.

And now you know why Diana is still the most popular royal... ex-royal... late royal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2017 3:25 AM

For God's sake R70, would you just first read the fucking thread before you make uninformed statements like Sparkle "cares about the world"? We have established that she's a world-class poseur with a severe case of self-love. Much like, ummm...

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2017 4:38 AM

This is the dumbest and I mean dumbest thread ever.

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2017 4:42 AM

Of course Ivanka's jealous. This was always her dream job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2017 1:22 PM

[quote]We have established that she's a world-class poseur with a severe case of self-love.

You've established. I don't think she's a poseur at all.

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2017 2:35 PM

Dig a little deeper, R76, like an inch. All you have to do is look at what the woman writes about herself, which is a lot.

But I bet you're the type who's routinely snowed by narcissists, so voted for Trump and still have Schwarzenegger "Conan" posters on your bedroom wall.

by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2017 6:08 PM

Both enjoy a soft spot for Nazis...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 6, 2017 6:40 PM

Jesus, R77. You are pathological.

by Anonymousreply 79December 6, 2017 11:39 PM

R77 = Cressida Bonas

by Anonymousreply 80December 6, 2017 11:47 PM

The Erdem dress looks freakin weird on her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 4, 2018 1:38 PM

Is that Ivanka? I've never seen her not wear white or some form of beige. And are those her roots?

by Anonymousreply 82January 4, 2018 2:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!