Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's typical McDonald's meal is a "calorific nightmare"

2672 calories, and that's assuming the shake is small.

How the fuck is this guy still with us at 71?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 28, 2018 6:41 PM

MdD's has the classiest customers!

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2017 5:27 AM

He won't be around much longer if he keeps it up.

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2017 5:28 AM

The future: Russian takeover and forced McDonald's food for all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2017 5:34 AM

How big are Trump's dumps?

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2017 5:36 AM

Uh oh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2017 5:37 AM

Bill is/was half the size of Trump. He was a little tubby at times, but he was never an immense fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2017 5:40 AM

Also, Trump isn't mentally with us, or with anyone apparently.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2017 5:40 AM

Bill had a mighty fine appetite too.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2017 5:41 AM

Just so you know, R5, Bill Clinton became a vegan after all of his heart scares, including some invasive surgery. He stopped before he hit elderlyhood.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2017 5:42 AM

I have known people who subsist on nothing but junk food and/or fast food. All either had autism, ADHD or something like that, or were morbidly obese, or both. You think there's a connection between that.

How many people hyped up on large amounts of carbs all the time act rationally?

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2017 5:49 AM

I have the best gastrointestinal system, the best heart, the best of everything folks. Just ask my doctor, he's the best and he knows! I'm going to be here a long time!

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2017 5:49 AM

He's lived longer than either of my maternal grandparents.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2017 5:51 AM

You mean like the twinkie defense r10?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2017 5:52 AM

Rose, I'm surprised you didn't try to kill the mayor of San Francisco!

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2017 5:55 AM

[quote]Bill Clinton became a vegan after all of his heart scares, including some invasive surgery. He stopped before he hit elderlyhood.

Bill Clinton had extensive heart disease and had quadruple bypass surgery at age 58 because 90% of his arteries were blocked. He had no choice but to quit. However, most of his heart problems were likely genetic.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2017 5:55 AM

Didn't Clinton's heart problems put Dr. Oz on the map? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2017 6:04 AM

Your President is so fat

All the McDonald's food are gone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2017 6:08 AM

R15, no. You do not get quadruple-bypass surgery at 58 due to atherosclerosis because it is "likely genetic." Stop peddling your Clinton-obsessed bullshit on here to make a point that does not exist. I actually don't give a fuck about your politics; I'm pissed off that you would say something so ignorant and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2017 6:10 AM

Drumpf is such an egotist, he only likes it because he remember the name.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2017 6:14 AM

Chill, R18.

"The former president blamed his heart problems in part on genetics — his mother’s family had a history of heart disease."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2017 6:17 AM

[quote]You do not get quadruple-bypass surgery at 58 due to atherosclerosis because it is "likely genetic." Stop peddling your Clinton-obsessed bullshit on here to make a point that does not exist. I actually don't give a fuck about your politics; I'm pissed off that you would say something so ignorant and stupid.

Someone thinking Clinton's heart problems were genetic mean they're pro-Trump? Where's the logic. You're hysterical, R18.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2017 6:18 AM

R21, are you literate? Did you dictate that to your roommate?

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2017 6:22 AM

"But Clinton did it, too!" is a typical rightwing diversion tactic, Mary.

Own up to it, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2017 6:26 AM

Oh, calm down and eat some french fries, R22!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2017 6:26 AM

Pointing out how he paid for his mistakes is not a diversion tactic, but a warning for Trump to avoid making the same mistakes. Of course, Clinton was younger when he had heart surgery. Has Trump had any such operation?

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2017 6:28 AM

Fucking hell, even a thread about the fat fuck's eating habit is full of WhatAboutClintonism.

Desperation, it's the world's worst cologne, and as of late, it stinks of cheap vodka and regret.

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2017 6:28 AM

Crooks are often healthy because they never feel guilty.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2017 6:29 AM

Think trump looks a lot older than 71.

I mean - they spray orange tinted bronzer on him to simulate a healthy tan - and they Cleary spend a lot of man-hours doing whatever they do to that thing he has on his head! - but he looks really old to me. Fat old white trash. Can you imagine what he looks like without the media-ready makeup? Urgh!

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2017 6:34 AM

R18/R22, relax! You deserve a break today, so get up and get away to McDonald's!

Seriously, chill. Or you'll end up with what you're fearing will happen to President Trump!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2017 6:37 AM

God I hope his chest explodes. And it's painful.

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2017 6:39 AM

Is there a White House doctor?

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2017 6:41 AM

[quote]but he looks really old to me. Fat old white trash. Can you imagine what he looks like without the media-ready makeup? Ugh!

Word, R28!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2017 6:43 AM

R28, you forgot the expensive suits and industrial strength undergarments. They still don't cover up that he's become a load.

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2017 6:48 AM

FAT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2017 6:48 AM

God! R33 - you’re right! Imagine having the job of somehow getting him into the presidential spanx and requisite corsetry!

And worse: Getting him out of them at the end of the day...the smell!!

I do hope after this nightmare is over that someone writes the tell-all of their time toiling in the presidential wardrobe - can’t you see it now?

“Dressing Donald”

NYT number one bestseller for sure!

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2017 7:11 AM

IT is actually not very good. But, you become addicted to the salt and fat. Once you stop eating fast food, you cannot believe how foul tasting it is.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2017 7:18 AM

McDonald's seems to be popular with politicians of all shapes and sizes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2017 7:22 AM

I think most of the politicians ate it on the hop while they were campaigning or otherwise traveling - it’s not like they were serving it up regularly on airforce one or on the Whitehouse - until this happened.

They always seem to wanna get pics of politicians and royalty eating like common folk - humanises them. Makes them relatable. Allegedly.

Mostly, just looks silly. Hard to eat hotdogs or big overstuffed burgers without looking awkward. Usually makes for uncomfortable photos. When will the PR people learn?

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2017 7:30 AM

“Delish”!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2017 8:26 AM

Yummy!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2017 8:27 AM

You won’t find a picture of this guy eating anything remotely healthy. Let’s hope his heart explodes soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2017 8:29 AM

Yum...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2017 8:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 5, 2017 8:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2017 8:45 AM

[quote]How the fuck is this guy still with us at 71?

Normally, I'd say "Well, he's had the best medical care money can buy," but, well . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2017 8:51 AM

R42, sorry, did I step on your dick accidentally?

It’s just not the same when a healthy person with a normal BMI eats something unhealthy once in a while vs President 2 scoops, who would never eat an apple.

Your turn. Please find a picture of Trump eating healthy food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2017 8:56 AM

I think Trump should be dead. I can think of no reason, why Trump should be alive. He is poison to our country, poison to our earth.

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2017 8:59 AM

Checkmate, R46.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2017 9:06 AM

We’re not talking about smoking, we’re talking about food.

R48, you’re a Republican, right? You apparently can’t focus on the topic at hand. Do you feel the urge to randomly yell “Benghazi” at times?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2017 9:12 AM

If I may join in this competition, I'd like to point out that I ate bushels of apples sometimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 5, 2017 9:23 AM

Sadly, Bill "tinymeat" Clinton still breathes.

by Anonymousreply 51December 5, 2017 9:26 AM

Taking over the Big Apple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 5, 2017 9:27 AM

There might be a bite out of the apple, but it's hard to tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2017 9:29 AM

Holding healthy food does not equal eating healthy food. This is not complicated, there must be one picture of Trump eating a piece of fruit? No?

It’s much easier to find pictures of Trump and Epstein at Marakaka than Trump eating vitamins.

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2017 9:35 AM

[quote]How the fuck is this guy still with us at 71?

Simple, no heart.

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2017 9:37 AM

Erna, you can go toss your fetid pussy to your orange god any time, but he would never touch you:. You're too old, too ugly, and too man.

You think you're Melania, but you're Kellyanne Conway's mother.

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2017 2:56 PM

Such trash.

Mcds, well done steak with ketchup. Money can't buy class.

by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2017 3:15 PM

But how many Presidents can say their primary care physician was a former Breck Girl r45?

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2017 3:16 PM

[quote] Simple, no heart.

Well, he can't have any of mine!

by Anonymousreply 59December 5, 2017 3:32 PM

Even though his diet sounds awful, I have a feeling he's going to be one of those people who lives FOREVER. He doesn't drink, smoke or take drugs. And on top of that, it seems that the more heartless a politician is, the longer they're likely to live. Thatcher lived to be 87. Reagan made it to 93. Mugabe is 93. Kissinger is 94.

by Anonymousreply 60December 5, 2017 4:12 PM

Eating only a certain type of food is a secure sign of mental illness, if we needed another proof. The fact that that food is fast food confirms that this guy is pure trash. Eating all that super processed shit not only leads to hearth attacks and worse, i wonder how comes he's not already dead from intestinal obstruction. His colon must be a burning dumpster!

by Anonymousreply 61December 5, 2017 4:27 PM

David Letterman made fun of Bill Clinton's penchant for McDonald's

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2017 4:41 PM

But he washes it down with a DIET coke.

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2017 4:45 PM

Why isn't there a McDonald's boycott? If everyone on the planet who thinks Trump has to go stopped eating at McDonald's would McD go under? Or would his calorie intake alone cover the collective caloric intake of 20,000 south Asians?

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2017 4:48 PM

You make white trash look positively top-drawer!

by Anonymousreply 65December 5, 2017 6:52 PM

For someone who grew up with money he's extremely white trash-y. Well done steak with ketchup. Ice cream. McDonald's. KFC, vienna sausages...........

Do they employ a private chef at Trump Tower? I'd love to hear what the WH chef could say. He probably has a lot of time off now.

by Anonymousreply 66December 5, 2017 7:14 PM

Quote from the article [bold]Trump left former aide behind at McDonald's after staffer's order took too long[/bold]:

[quote]Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) also commented on Trump's love of fast food earlier this year in his book, "Understanding Trump."

[quote]"Any time a meal was served when I flew with candidate Trump aboard his nicely outfitted 757, it was invariably McDonald's, Wendy's, or a similar fast food," Gingrich wrote.

[quote][italic]“It was a very practical reminder that in his heart Trump was raised as a middle-class guy from Queens, not a Manhattan socialite,”[/italic] he added.

Whatever you say, Newt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 5, 2017 7:25 PM

The OP's photo is about 20 years old.

This is the Orange Hitler now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 5, 2017 7:30 PM

[quote] You think you're Melania, but you're Kellyanne Conway's mother.

Erna is a jackal???

by Anonymousreply 69December 5, 2017 7:42 PM

R69, stop talking about my mother!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 5, 2017 7:49 PM

Let's all chip in and buy him some nacho fries every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 5, 2017 7:50 PM

Trump's retirement home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 5, 2017 7:59 PM

Make McDonaldland Great Again

by Anonymousreply 73December 5, 2017 8:01 PM

He could have top-of-the-line food prepared for him every day, at no charge to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 5, 2017 8:04 PM

R74, they don’t have to pay the staff but they do have to pay for their own food.

by Anonymousreply 75December 5, 2017 8:57 PM

Trumps pits and crotch probably smells like bologna and hard boiled eggs.

by Anonymousreply 76December 5, 2017 9:16 PM

It's the carbs that are embiggening him, not the calories. If he just ditched the buns and ate the meat, there's half the problem solved right there.

The other half is McDonald's responsibility: replacing the white flour, seed oils, and high fructose corn syrup for something a little bit more ketogenic. Some things are impossible to do this for like potato-based French Fries (they should try making cauliflower fries) but they should go back to frying them in beef tallow.

by Anonymousreply 77December 5, 2017 9:26 PM

R77, all food at McDonalds is shit. Sad thing is that most people don’t know even what simple good food is these days.

by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2017 9:33 PM

Trump exercising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2017 9:40 PM

I ❤️ this thread.

I think I’ve had one Big Mac in the last two years. I’m usually vegan, with the exception of salmon or egg whites. But I do recall eating a Big Mac once in the last two or three years. Specifically, I only ate the patty and cheese and whatever else was on it, such as pickles, or lettuce. I detest white bread and buns, so for sure I did not eat them.

I love eating well. Nothing beats a fantastic spinach and salmon salad. You feel great, and going to the bathroom regularly and easily is priceless.

I can’t imagine how Trump survives, much less how he is OK with feeling and looking like shit voluntarily so.

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2017 9:52 PM

I'm a little embarrassed. Trump's order wouldn't even have slowed me down.

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2017 10:01 PM

Look at the pic at R39. His lips are filled with Juvederm and his face is brimming over with filler too.

There’s no fucking excuse for a man with Donald’s alleged wealth to look like this.

He really is a common, Fat and lazy man and it’s why other fat & lazy, common people love him.

by Anonymousreply 82December 5, 2017 10:03 PM

When's the last time this horror show of a human being had a complete physical? Isn't the president supposed to get an annual physical and make the results public?

by Anonymousreply 83December 5, 2017 10:11 PM

I like the coffee McDonalds serves. Starbucks coffee is too bitter.

by Anonymousreply 84December 5, 2017 10:14 PM

I did not know that presidents had to pay for their own food while in office.

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 85December 5, 2017 10:35 PM

Fuck off with the photoshop R48

by Anonymousreply 86December 5, 2017 11:29 PM

In her book Laura Bush complained about all the bills she received from the White House.

by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2017 2:57 AM

Now r81 truly types fat.

by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2017 3:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2017 4:47 AM

This, is CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2017 4:48 AM

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2017 4:51 AM

We were first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2017 4:53 AM

Hello

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2017 4:55 AM

People who actually brag about eating healthy have always amused me. Many braggers on this thread. And I'm amused.

by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2017 5:04 AM

Yep, presidents pay for all personal meals and incidentals like TP. God knows 45 must go through a couple rolls a day with that shit-inducing diet.

by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2017 5:15 AM

Why kind of mind becomes obsessed with Trump's body, his body parts, his body odors, his digestive system, his bowel movements, his diet?

Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2017 5:20 AM

McD has no chocolate malt

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2017 5:29 AM

Does R86 not know that Obama smoked? What's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2017 5:32 AM

Every president since Clinton has done drugs, and probably quite a few before him.

by Anonymousreply 99December 6, 2017 5:34 AM

There's a difference between the occasional photo op (Obama, Clinton) and life-long addiction (tRump).

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2017 5:59 AM

Look at Clinton at R32. Where did that bulbous nose come from that you typically see in hardcare alcoholics?

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2017 6:13 AM

R101 - Is this your pathetic attempt at disparaging Clinton by trying to associate the medical condition, rosacea, and your attempt at implying he's an alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2017 6:09 PM

No, Hillary, it's just something I've wondered about. I know your husband's not much of a drinker - unless when you're at home with him - but his nose goes beyond Rosacea skin discoloration.

by Anonymousreply 103December 8, 2017 12:56 AM

Dry mouth is a symptom of diabetes. I'm betting he has that.

He is going to die before he gets impeached.

by Anonymousreply 104December 8, 2017 5:02 AM

It's not ALWAYS McDonald's. Trump switches it up once in a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 8, 2017 5:04 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 8, 2017 5:07 AM

Trump's going to stroke out trying to push a hard shit out his ass. If he won't cut back on the junk food he needs to at least eat some bran and vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 107December 8, 2017 5:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 21, 2017 8:01 AM

Considering how much he eats and his lack of exercise, he should weigh 300 pounds and I guess him at 250, or less. How is that fair?

by Anonymousreply 109December 21, 2017 8:11 AM

Fiona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 21, 2017 8:19 AM

He's teetotaller. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 111December 21, 2017 8:28 AM

Clinton was not an alcoholic. I know as I’ve seen a lot of alcoholics.

Trump was not overweight in middle age. I also think he drinks Diet Coke, not shakes with his McDonald’s.

I do think all that junk food has had an effect on his brain, though.

by Anonymousreply 112December 21, 2017 8:33 AM

how does he stay awake after eating all that food? does he take naps?

by Anonymousreply 113December 21, 2017 8:41 AM

he's gotten fatter. It seems like he's getting bigger and bigger every time I see him on tv

by Anonymousreply 114December 21, 2017 8:42 AM

Hopefully he dies on the shitter like Elvis.

by Anonymousreply 115December 21, 2017 8:55 AM

R10 he definitely seems like he's on the spectrum. Acts like he's on stimulants a lot of the time, too.

by Anonymousreply 116December 21, 2017 9:58 AM

R109 his ass alone weighs 250.

by Anonymousreply 117December 21, 2017 12:46 PM

The calorie count is totally unimportant, only the sugar is a danger.

by Anonymousreply 118December 21, 2017 12:54 PM

Calories matter, R118. What are you, one of those keto freaks who eats butter and bacon all day?

by Anonymousreply 119December 21, 2017 1:06 PM

No, actually we have a beautiful body for which men have paid large sums to enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2017 1:07 PM

Oh please. The sooner that hateful heart stops, the better. Hopefully the perp walk that's coming up will kill him.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2017 1:25 PM

I guess he was the guy who could eat whatever he wanted and still remain in decent shape. Even now he’s got a gut and he’s moobish but conventional wisdom says he should be far worse.

by Anonymousreply 122December 21, 2017 6:42 PM

Even if it doesn't kill him (and it probably will), all that extra weight must make him feel uncomfortable all the time...

by Anonymousreply 123December 21, 2017 9:09 PM

I don’t think he’s “can’t tie his shoes” fat yet.

by Anonymousreply 124December 21, 2017 9:32 PM

For the poster upthread who wants drumpf's chest to explode, it might look something like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 21, 2017 9:35 PM

For President Donald Trump, McDonald’s is to food as Fox News is to TV channels ― just the best in the field. Trump has praised the fast food giant’s “great” products and general “cleanliness.” Now a new book suggests there’s another, darker factor fueling his McDonald’s habit.

In a preview of his tell-all book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, journalist Michael Wolff claims that Trump’s “longtime fear of being poisoned” has affected his dining choices.

It’s “one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald’s—nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade,” Wolff wrote in New York Magazine on Wednesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 4, 2018 5:37 AM

But Daddy realizes that if you go to McDonald's they aren't expecting you, so there's a lower risk that you can be poisoned. But who poisons people nowadays?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 4, 2018 5:44 AM

You must not watch Dateline. Antifreeze in iced tea is a sure-fire killer.

by Anonymousreply 128January 4, 2018 6:01 AM

He's fat.

by Anonymousreply 129January 4, 2018 6:05 AM

Now I want a quarter pounder and a fillet-o-fish from McD's. And maybe some small fries too...

by Anonymousreply 130January 4, 2018 6:14 AM

McDonald's has salads too.

by Anonymousreply 131January 4, 2018 10:55 AM

Ding ding ding! R127 wins.

by Anonymousreply 132January 4, 2018 12:23 PM

Whataboutism seems to be all the trumpkins have. So I guess they simply cave on the fact that trump, the president, is a disgusting fat fuck with terribly, unhealthy habits.

He eats this shit constantly. Pictures of an extremely fit Barack Obama eating a big greasy sandwich occasionally (for pr purposes mostly) really just underline how unhealthy and morbidly obese Trump is by comparison. A fat person who gorges himself on unhealthy food on a daily basis is not making correct choices ... probably in any aspect of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 4, 2018 1:06 PM

Doesn't Diet Coke offset the burger calories?

by Anonymousreply 134January 5, 2018 6:51 AM

[quote]Pictures of an extremely fit Barack Obama eating a big greasy sandwich occasionally (for pr purposes mostly)

PR purposes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 5, 2018 7:07 AM

More PR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 5, 2018 7:08 AM

Tirelessly working that PR gig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 5, 2018 7:09 AM

Taking another one for the PR team!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 5, 2018 7:10 AM

Non-stop devotion to the PR campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 5, 2018 7:11 AM

I think it's safe to say, Obama liked "junk" food too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 5, 2018 7:15 AM

R135, r136, r137, r138, r139 has been triggered!

by Anonymousreply 141January 5, 2018 7:15 AM

Christie being comforted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 5, 2018 7:19 AM

This

vs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 5, 2018 7:27 AM

this, R135

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 5, 2018 7:28 AM

It has to be Maccas and icecream. If he chomps on anything like a steak or fibrous vegetables, his dentures fall out. Soft foods only for President Chump.

by Anonymousreply 145January 5, 2018 7:30 AM

Trump is flying to Atlanta Monday to watch Alabama and Georgia duke it out. The world of Chic-Fil-A. He better not pull that McDonald's crap down in Atlanta. They will vote his fat ass out of office.

by Anonymousreply 146January 5, 2018 7:32 AM

At least when Obama went for a fast food burger, it was usually 5 Guys where they actually make a fresh burger with meat that has never been frozen. Not some shit sitting in a warming drawer for hours. Or the infamous Mcfries with 19 ingredients.

I hope 45's arteries are shrinking by the second.

by Anonymousreply 147January 5, 2018 7:48 AM

"I'm a very clean person"... except when Russian whores are pissing all over you.

by Anonymousreply 148January 5, 2018 7:56 AM

I wont forget the insane coverage when Obama used Grey Poupon instead of nasty yellow mustard on his sandwich. Ketchup is too spicy, and is also a vegetable. which current President Babytastes does not like.

by Anonymousreply 149January 5, 2018 11:21 AM

Why do DL sisters worship closeted homosexual Obama?

by Anonymousreply 150January 5, 2018 12:26 PM

No R146, Chick-fil-A is too healthy for the fat fuck. . Monday night he'll be stuffing his face with chilli dogs " run through the garden", onion rings, fried pies and a large Frosted Orange from The Varsity. His shits will be nuclear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 5, 2018 12:39 PM

[quote]At least when Obama went for a fast food burger, it was usually 5 Guys where they actually make a fresh burger with meat that has never been frozen.

What about all those hot dogs he was constantly eating? Hot dogs are VERY unhealthy. Or are you going to say the hot dogs Obama ate were made without nitrites and made only with purely-fed pigs who were grown on an organic farm?

by Anonymousreply 152January 5, 2018 7:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 11, 2018 7:07 AM

[quote]This is not complicated, there must be one picture of Trump eating a piece of fruit? No?

I trust I can count on your vote in 2020, R54?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154January 11, 2018 7:16 AM

Obama was a former fat kid terrified of gaining weight. Everything I've read about him suggests he isn't as much about eating healthy as he about restricting calories. He eats a low amount of calories and does cardio every single day. I remember reading that on a day he ate fast food, he always did another hour or two extra of cardio. He is incredibly self disciplined and in excellent shape. His heart rate is that of a peak performance athlete.

by Anonymousreply 155January 11, 2018 7:47 AM

I didn't know that, R155. I would have assumed he had always been naturally on the thin side.

by Anonymousreply 156January 11, 2018 7:49 AM

R66: Bear in mind that, while Dolt 45 was raised in money, the Trump family was (and still is) hopelessly nouveau riche. That kind of tacky never goes away - especially if one doesn't give a shit about cultivating taste. No surprise this reflects in his eating habits.

I mean, this is a man who STILL eats his steaks well-done & slathered in ketchup.

And you just *know* he never touches a fiber or leafy green. His bowel movements probably smell as if his colon is perma-housing a rotting corpse.

by Anonymousreply 157January 11, 2018 8:45 AM

I ain’t exactly high society but ketchup on a steak! I never !!!

by Anonymousreply 158January 11, 2018 10:06 AM

I feel for you guys. We had a prime minister who'd get in front of the news tv cameras and chomp into onions. Raw brown onions. With the skin still on. Like a normal person would eat an apple.

by Anonymousreply 159January 11, 2018 10:30 AM

Super calorific nightmare,

Expedite Trump's exit,

Even though it's fatty junk,

Every day he necks it,

Either sing it loud enough,

Or otherwise just text it,

Super calorific nightmare,

Expedite Trump's exit!

by Anonymousreply 160January 11, 2018 12:19 PM

I'll bet Trump isn't even regular. That fast food turns into sludge and blocks your intestines for days until your take some fibre supplements.

by Anonymousreply 161January 11, 2018 11:13 PM

Yet you take the time to post about it, and wonder about it R161. That's gross. As are all of the other posts by you (or possibly others, but I doubt it) where you fixate on Trump's bodily functions. A little introspection into your own life (or lack thereof) seems in order.

by Anonymousreply 162January 12, 2018 6:38 PM

Oh shut up you tedious queen. There are many of us who love making fun of the 🐷 eating and shitting habits.

by Anonymousreply 163January 12, 2018 7:32 PM

Trump is one of the lucky ones who can eat whatever he wants and still remain healthy.

by Anonymousreply 164January 13, 2018 6:37 AM

Oh yeah he looks like the picture of health. * rolls eyes *

Why should we believe his doctor? When have we ever heard the truth.

by Anonymousreply 165January 13, 2018 7:05 AM

Isn't that the same doctor Obama had? A White House doctor?

by Anonymousreply 166January 13, 2018 7:15 AM

I don’t know but if the doctor says some fake news he is shown the door.

by Anonymousreply 167January 13, 2018 7:22 AM

I hate to burst your balloons, but the odds are that he will live to the age old Fred Trump did which is 93.

Also, and I love Bill(not as much as I love Obama, but I love him) I will bet anyone a quarter that Fatso outlives WJC. I know that the conventional wisdom is that those who stay fir and slim, keep their bad cholesterol low, and don't smoke at all are going to be the healthiest and live a long, long life. It is waaay more a genetic thing than a behavioral thing. My own mother, who dies last year, was determined to stay as fit as a fiddle and eat like a paragon of health so that she would always look good and so she would not have a stroke and become sickly and plump like her own mother.

Well she accomplished looking good until the end, and she was too thin if anything, but she still died at the same age as her plump unhealthy mother. I understand that is just anecdotal, but I know at least five friends who tell similar tales about their parents. Staying thin is not a longevity guaranty by any means, in fact those who are somewhere in between WJC and Fatso will probably be healthier than wither POTUS in the long run.

Also, knowing the stock from which Clinton was born into, I don't see an extremely long life ahead for him. Hillary? She will be with us for 25 more years. She';; be like Mama McCain and live until 100.

by Anonymousreply 168January 13, 2018 7:46 AM

Hoo boy, I apologize for the typing errors above.

by Anonymousreply 169January 13, 2018 7:48 AM

We deserve a break today.

by Anonymousreply 170January 13, 2018 8:14 AM

Such a low class meal. I'm poor as fuck compared to him and I haven't eaten McD's anything in decades.

by Anonymousreply 171January 13, 2018 10:35 AM

People don’t always live as long as their parents if they are obese and diabetic. Diabetes wears out the heart and kidneys years before their time.

My dad’s parents lived to be 98 and 93. They were not diabetic. But my grandmother was meticulous about every single thing they ate. Nothing but steamed vegetables, whole grains and no red meat. Few sweets except for special occasions.

Grandpa’s entire large family was diabetic and so were his children. All of them died with congestive heart failure and kidney failure. All were younger than their parents. All the kids were overweight to varying degrees. It took decades off their lives and the two fatter, inactive ones were sick for years. The chubby, but not obese, one walked and exercised. He was healthy and active until his last year.

by Anonymousreply 172January 13, 2018 4:54 PM

Also, Trumps dad had no where NEAR the stress levels that Dear Leader is experiencing. Aside from all the illegal activities he's trying to hide, aside from trying to keep all his businesses profitable, aside from paying off people to keep their mouths shut, he's got to somehow run the country. No way that doesn't weigh down on his ticker and arteries.

by Anonymousreply 173January 13, 2018 4:58 PM

Just because of the pictures we can't say for sure he eats nothing but McD or ever really eats it. Given the kind of piece of shit person Trump is he might claim he does to get his base loving him more. Do you think the moronic Deplorables would like to hear that he eats nothing but top dollar organic produce and pastured poultry and wild fish. No one knows for sure what Obama or Clinton really ate. I read many times that W ate mostly organic meals prepared by the White House chef but I'll bet if you asked his supporters they would say nothing much besides beer and pretzels.

My grandmother used to say the devil takes care of his own. I'm sure no matter what he eats Trump will live to over 100.

by Anonymousreply 174January 13, 2018 5:06 PM

[quote] ... he's got to somehow run the country

Haha, someone made a funny!

by Anonymousreply 175January 13, 2018 8:55 PM

[quote]I hate to burst your balloons,

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 176January 14, 2018 3:10 AM

[quote]My dad’s parents lived to be 98 and 93. They were not diabetic. But my grandmother was meticulous about every single thing they ate. Nothing but steamed vegetables, whole grains and no red meat. Few sweets except for special occasions.

Not worth the longevity to worry this much about living long. Sounds quite boring.

by Anonymousreply 177January 14, 2018 3:12 AM

I just hope that when he goes it's long-term pain and misery that plays out with public incontinence and fits of madness no one can deny. And if he managed a public beating of Melanomia, screaming and calling her a whore, all the better.

by Anonymousreply 178January 14, 2018 3:14 AM

He’s a shithole

by Anonymousreply 179January 14, 2018 3:21 AM

R176 No. I meant balloons. But thanks anyway.

by Anonymousreply 180January 14, 2018 4:01 AM

What do you get when you fall in love?

A guy with a pin to burst your balloon

That's what you get for all your trouble

I'll never fall in love again

by Anonymousreply 181January 14, 2018 7:13 AM

After Trump's excellent health report, I guess people should start eating McDonald's more often.

by Anonymousreply 182January 17, 2018 4:13 AM

No, Trump should continue his current diet. Actually, he should up the ante and double size it. It is working great for him!!

by Anonymousreply 183January 17, 2018 4:17 AM

Isn't it interesting how what was sold as so adorable with one president is despised in another by the same people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 17, 2018 4:22 AM

No need to worry anymore, R46! I'm healthy as can be! And perfectly sane, too! How do you like them apples ?!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 17, 2018 6:42 AM

Svelte!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 17, 2018 6:48 AM

Some scientists say that being a little "overweight" is healthier than being thin. Statistically, people with more meat on their bones live longer than those who are lean.

by Anonymousreply 187January 17, 2018 9:19 PM

Bill Clinton's shitty eating habits earned him a big heart surgery event at the relatively young age of 58. This may be also in Donald's future. But these rich people can afford to get their arteries suctioned and propped open or replaced if need be.

by Anonymousreply 188January 17, 2018 9:31 PM

He doesn't look fat. Just pleasantly plump, maybe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 22, 2018 8:26 AM

R189 reminds me of one of those irregular constructions:

I am pleasantly plump.

You are fat.

He is clinically obese.

by Anonymousreply 190January 22, 2018 8:34 AM

Such a healthy appetite.

by Anonymousreply 191January 22, 2018 8:46 AM

R187 That is exactly what my mother's cardiac surgeon told me. He said that her extreme thinness (think NY social x-rays) was a factor in her death. She should have gained a minimum of 5 lbs before her surgery.

Obviously clinical obesity is never good, but I think that "stocky" can be more healthy than most folks think.

by Anonymousreply 192January 22, 2018 9:45 AM

McSHIT...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 28, 2018 6:31 PM

McD’s should do the right thing and lace his big mac with some extra special sauce

by Anonymousreply 194November 28, 2018 6:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!