and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Treason! The Mueller Investigation Part 5

Continue your discussion here

by Anonymousreply 60012/16/2017

Meh.

What happened to Treason's Greetings?

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2017

Will Hope Hicks be starring in next season's "Orange is the New Black"?

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2017

I think Treason's Greetings was already used

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2017

Bump for... Treason!

by Anonymousreply 412/06/2017

Link to Part 4

by Anonymousreply 512/06/2017

For Treason!

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2017

Personally I liked "Treason is the reason for the Season", but clearly, I was outvoted.

by Anonymousreply 712/06/2017

R6 Boris has landed!

by Anonymousreply 812/06/2017

Looks like Boris got hired by the Washington Post. Read it and weep:

The quest for collusion is over. Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation has not — either through leaks or announced indictments — revealed any collusion, and Democrats and their allies in the liberal mainstream media know that it never will. This reality is setting in among the president’s clearer-thinking foes, and they are transitioning to an obstruction of justice claim in an effort to sustain the fight with President Trump.

Mueller’s investigation has been looking into Russian meddling in the 2016 election since May. His team has made a number of consequential findings, but none of them establish collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. We would know by now if anyone close to Trump had actually colluded with Russia to impact the 2016 campaign. The only thing we know for certain is that Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos and Michael Flynn have been indicted for or admitted to things that fall short of collusion and have nothing to do with the president.

by Anonymousreply 912/06/2017

r9.......BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....OH, MY SIDES.....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You are truly delusional.

by Anonymousreply 1012/06/2017

Me too, R7. We can fix that with the next one.

by Anonymousreply 1112/06/2017

R9 Washington Post... LOL Washington Boris.

by Anonymousreply 1212/06/2017

Last I checked Mueller is not president...

by Anonymousreply 1312/06/2017

Peter Strzok has single-handedly sunk the Mueller investigation. Why did Mueller appoint such a compromised person in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 1412/06/2017

I had R9 on ignore -- for obviously good reasons. What a bunch of nonsense. The investigation is far from over; there are a lot more shoes to drop. Jared, Don Jr., and the Keebler Elf, Jeff Sessions, seem like good candidates for indictment.

by Anonymousreply 1512/06/2017

This peaked too soon and never climaxed. What a dud this issue turned out to be.

by Anonymousreply 1612/06/2017

Me three, R7 and R11.

How's the weather in Stalingrad, R16?

by Anonymousreply 1712/06/2017

Is the author of R9 the guy Manafort was hoping to sign his ghost written article too?

by Anonymousreply 1812/06/2017

[quote]I had [R9] on ignore -- for obviously good reasons

Your allergy to the truth being one of them. The "Trump Colluded With Russia" lie was spun by Mook and Podesta to explain away their failure. Time to close the book on that fairy tale.

by Anonymousreply 1912/06/2017

Trump Treason is the topic... anything else is just Boris yelping. FF them.

by Anonymousreply 2012/06/2017

Obstruction is good enough to get Cheetolini to resign. Mueller is getting his financial records now though...

by Anonymousreply 2112/06/2017

R21 Better do it fast before he starts WW3.

by Anonymousreply 2212/06/2017

In keeping with the title of the thread, here’s a holiday tune for you: “Robert Mueller’s Coming to Town.”

by Anonymousreply 2312/06/2017

LOL Boris at R16 is trying to get some extra pickles and vodka for the long cold Russian winter.

by Anonymousreply 2412/06/2017

I don't get the argument that the investigation is taking forever and nothing has been found yet. Look at the comparison chart of previous investigations on this site and prepare to be shocked at just how efficient Mueller is.

by Anonymousreply 2512/06/2017

R25 It helps when the perps are so dumb... Lots of paper trails and loose lips. Hell, the Big Moron even confesses on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 2612/06/2017

But we really need the coup de grace soon, because in desperation, the Big Moron might start a war.

by Anonymousreply 2712/06/2017

Trump's opposition to Hillary's pals in the FBI and the CIA does not constitute treason.

The real treason is the very existence of the unelected Shadow Government and its Deep State.

by Anonymousreply 2812/06/2017

Attention Shoppers: "Tin foil sale on aisle 28"

by Anonymousreply 2912/06/2017

R29, the Russian Collusion tall tales are the tin foil hats that the Democrats have to stop wearing. When the Washington Post tells you that the Russian Collusion story has no more legs, it is time to drop the Boris shtick. Seriously, the Kozachok is up.

by Anonymousreply 3012/06/2017

Give me a break R14! More than half of Americans hate Trump. You'd have to be deaf, blind and dumb not to despise the orange fuck. It only stands to reason that some of the prosecutors hired by Mueller would have at some time tweeted or said something negative about him. Haven't you? Haven't most, if not all, of your friends, family and acquaintances. Mueller did the right thing and corrected the situation as best he could ...and now on with his annihilation!

by Anonymousreply 3112/06/2017

Oh Jesus Christ, Trump’s decades long history of corrupt practices tells us all we need to know about who’s trustworthy. He’s stolen services, robbed banks, depended on hundreds of millions of dollars worth of loans from Russia for shady, shady deals. He’s cheated people repeatedly. He’s lied with glee. The man has no moral center and he’s a narcissist.

What administration has had this many people so high up in the campaign ARRESTED this early? Why are they ALL LYING to investigators? They’re corrupt as fuck. Their defenders can keep moving the goalposts back. They’re still fucking guilty.

by Anonymousreply 3212/06/2017

[quote]When the Washington Post tells you that the Russian Collusion story has no more legs

Since that hasn't happened, forgive us if we ignore this bit of advice. That wasn't the Washington Post, moron. It was an op-ed from Ed Rogers, a highly-partisan, rather dimwitted individual, who has been trying to pull this line for months. Quoting from his bio:

[quote]a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991.

by Anonymousreply 3312/06/2017

[quote]Peter Strzok has single-handedly sunk the Mueller investigation.

Only in your dreams, moron. In the real world, the Mueller investigation is going along just fine.

[quote] Why did Mueller appoint such a compromised person in the first place?

Because of his past record and his position. This isn't rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 3412/06/2017

The trolls will keep saying that "nothing will come of this" Mueller investigation even after Trump starts his new stint on "Lockup Raw". I am amused by their stupid desperation.

by Anonymousreply 3512/06/2017

My goodness, but we have a busy little beaver on this thread:

[quote]Looks like Boris got hired by the Washington Post. Read it and weep:

It wasn't the Washington Post, moron.

[quote]Peter Strzok has single-handedly sunk the Mueller investigation. Why did Mueller appoint such a compromised person in the first place?

In the real world, nobody gives a shit about Peter Strzok. Mueller's findings don't depend on Peter and Peter was just one of many investigators.

[quote]Your allergy to the truth being one of them. The "Trump Colluded With Russia" lie was spun by Mook and Podesta to explain away their failure. Time to close the book on that fairy tale.

Except that none of this came from "Mook and Podesta."

[quote]Trump's opposition to Hillary's pals in the FBI and the CIA does not constitute treason.

Hillary doesn't have any "pals" in the FBI or the CIA, not to mention that the very real issues that Mueller has already uncovered put the lie to this.

[quote]The real treason is the very existence of the unelected Shadow Government and its Deep State.

LOL... "unelected Shadow Government and its Deep State...." Yup, get the tinfoil out.

[quote]R29, the Russian Collusion tall tales are the tin foil hats that the Democrats have to stop wearing. When the Washington Post tells you that the Russian Collusion story has no more legs, it is time to drop the Boris shtick. Seriously, the Kozachok is up.

Too bad that the Washington Post has done no such thing. It's remarkable how much this particular troll is invested in this story and how many ways he's trying desperately to pretend that there's nothing there.

by Anonymousreply 3612/06/2017

All of that from just one troll. Wow....

by Anonymousreply 3712/06/2017

I loved R6 's trolling, too. That was incredibly weak. I loved this one:

[quote]In 2013, Mueller was invested with a fund of funds called Mellon Optima. Mellon Optima invested a portion its funds in Karsch Capital a fund managed by Michael Karsh, who worked for Soros Fund Management before leaving the firm in 2000, according to Reuters.

So Mueller is invested in a fund that itself invests in another fund, the latter of which is managed by someone who used to work for a Soros fund 17 years ago. And this is proof of ... what?

by Anonymousreply 3812/06/2017

Nobody said trolls were lazy.

by Anonymousreply 3912/06/2017

Sorry Boris. Fuckface won't fire Mueller because if he does, the whole fucking Trump family will be indicted under NY law. Mueller is a very very smart man to have partnered with them. They are fucking cornered and moving fast to start a war in the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 4012/06/2017

I have some questions for you legal brainiacs. It's a given that Trump has committed multiple felonies in his capacity as a private businessman, but is there a statute of limitations on these infractions? If not, my understanding is that he cannot be indicted on these crimes as a sitting president. Only after he leaves office or is impeached for something else that Mueller may find. So, by my thinking, Mueller needs to find some connection between these felonies committed by him as a private citizen and his bid for presidency and the possibility that he is a Russian agent BECAUSE of his actions as a private businessman. The felonies alone won't cut it, right? Does this seem as nebulous a connection to prove as I fear it seems?

by Anonymousreply 4112/06/2017

R38 It's like the "Uranium One" conspiracy. It's all word connections... no logic, no evidence, no sense. Team Boris just throws it out there to distract you (waste your time), or hook the gullible deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 4212/06/2017

[quote]Only after he leaves office or is impeached for something else that Mueller may find. So, by my thinking, Mueller needs to find some connection between these felonies committed by him as a private citizen and his bid for presidency and the possibility that he is a Russian agent BECAUSE of his actions as a private businessman. The felonies alone won't cut it, right?

There are business deals happening right now that are more than enough to put that family away for decades.

by Anonymousreply 4312/06/2017

[quote]It's a given that Trump has committed multiple felonies in his capacity as a private businessman

It's not a given. It's widely suspected that there have been some shady dealings, including money laundering, but this has not been proved.

[quote]but is there a statute of limitations on these infractions?

Yes, but the money-laundering, in particular, if it really did occur, is likely within that limit.

[quote]If not, my understanding is that he cannot be indicted on these crimes as a sitting president.

Nobody knows if this is true or not. Legal scholars are divided and this has never been adjudicated.

by Anonymousreply 4412/06/2017

[quote]It's like the "Uranium One" conspiracy. It's all word connections... no logic, no evidence, no sense

This reminds me of an incident that took place during the post-election protests. Someone (with way too much time on their hands) found a television interview of a protester in Oregon with an unusual name. They looked him up on LinkedIn and found that he was a member of a union. The union in question had previously been managed by another individual. That union leader, years earlier, had been on the board of directors of a charitable organization to which a Soros-managed fund had contributed.

This was proof positive that Soros was behind all of the protests. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 4512/06/2017

We have a new pin up in my home:

by Anonymousreply 4612/06/2017

Trump's dealings and financial records are all cooked up and covered up. I'm sure Mueller will find the proof, eventually, but Trump isn't just protecting his family. There are a lot of high level people involved. We may see another assassination of a sitting president if this goes further. I hate the guy's guts, but I don't want to see him die. Just rot away in prison without access to KFC.

by Anonymousreply 4712/06/2017

R46 It's unfortunate that since the Koch pigs have bought Time, Mueller will never be their Person of the Year.

by Anonymousreply 4812/06/2017

When the denouement comes, and make no mistake, it will come, I expect to hear that the crimes committed were "Before he was President", and that "Look at any real estate person in NYC and you will find crime!" (Why aren't those fuckers in jail too?), or "Trump is a busy business man and makes a ton of money so it doesn't matter".

I am just trying to figure out the spin when he is boiling in his hot water with family. Of course they are feeling it out with "He cannot obstruct justice!" And also that "They are looking at $, so No Collusion!" I will enjoy the hell out of this, but I do not expect the end will be cut and dry. I won't be satisfied unless there are perp walks. Watching them arrive for testimony is not enough.

by Anonymousreply 4912/06/2017

R45 That's also what passes for "journalism" from the right these days. This kind of freeform association happens on the left too, but people on the left will debunk it when contradicting evidence surfaces, while the right wingers will knowingly continue to propagate false stories as long as it gets their base riled up.

by Anonymousreply 5012/06/2017

He's Person of The Year in my home, and I believe 2018 is Bobby Triple Sticks' Year.

Time lost its gravitas when Koch money entered.

by Anonymousreply 5112/06/2017

On Fox News Tuesday night, Laura Ingraham reported that yet another one of Robert Mueller's deputies in his Russia investigation is compromised due to her track record as a blatant partisan.

Jeannie Rhee, who was hired by Mueller last summer to work on the probe, was the personal attorney of Ben Rhodes and also represented the Clinton Foundation, Ingraham revealed. "This information will put further pressure on Special Prosecutor Bob Mueller to resign."

Rhee is the third member of the Mueller team this week who has been shown to be brazenly partisan. Two other members of the team have been revealed as highly questionable hires in recent days as well — Peter Strzok, an anti-Trumper who helped exonerate Hillary Clinton, and Andrew Weissmann, an unscrupulous prosecutor who told outgoing acting Attorney General Sally Yates in an email that he was "proud" of her for defying President Trump's travel ban.

by Anonymousreply 5212/06/2017

So, is what you are saying R44, that a potential laundry list of business felonies that Mueller or Schneiderman find that he committed as a private citizen could be enough to doom him now? Even without finding that connection of Russian conspiracy? I suppose it all rests in the hands of Congress about what they deem is an impeachable offense.

by Anonymousreply 5312/06/2017

So R52 has been exposed as a fool multiple times over (see r36) but he's still gamely there trying:

[quote]On Fox News Tuesday night, Laura Ingraham reported

That's all you have to read. None of the rest will be worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 5412/06/2017

R52 Partisan, or respecting the rule of law?

Trump is wretched in many ways. I don't know if he will be impeached, but he definitely should leave office.

by Anonymousreply 5512/06/2017

What I'm saying, R53, is that, honestly, nobody knows. We're in uncharted territory here and nobody knows just what the limitations are on indicting a sitting President of the United States. Some claim that he cannot be indicted while he remains President. Others insist that he can, and they cite the Supreme Court decision that allowed Bill Clinton to be sued in a civil case as precedent.

Mueller's investigation is not limited to Russian conspiracies, as we've already seen with the Manafort indictment. He will go where the investigation takes him, just as prior investigators have (Starr, in the Clinton case, began with an investigation of Whitewater).

If it turns out that a sitting President cannot be indicted, which will have to be settled by the Supreme Court, then yes, it will be up to Congress. And Congress gets to define what "high crimes and misdemeanors" means, regardless of what Mueller finds.

by Anonymousreply 5612/06/2017

[quote]Mueller's investigation is not limited to Russian conspiracies

Don't you mean kooky conspiracy theories?

by Anonymousreply 5712/06/2017

R57, we've already established that you're a fool and that you have no answer when people point out the errors in the drivel you've posted here. Just give it up. Better to be thought a fool than to continue to post here and provide further proof.

by Anonymousreply 5812/06/2017

It's not only about how efficient Mueller is, although that is certainly true, but it is also pretty damned obvious how transparently careless the Trump team is and was. I mean. Jared actually asked the Russian Ambassador to gain access to the Russian Embassy's "safe room" so he could set up a "back channel" from Trump to Putin? Really?

And Trump insisting that Meuller "better not" look at his business dealings and finances? Really?

And meeting with the Wiki Leaks people, and talking to Assange and thinking no one would every find out? Really?

And having you National Security Designee, and EXPERIENCED Intelligence officer plot to kidnap a Turkish citizen, to not fill out his foreign agent forms properly and not realize his bank accounts would reflect payments he never declared? Really?

These people are so fucking amateur it is not to be believed. Mueller is getting a lot of help with this investigation for the very people he is investigating. And they have no idea they are cooperating. LOLOLOL!

by Anonymousreply 5912/06/2017

I don't think they were amateur as much as arrogant, R59. They had reached the top pinnacle of power and felt untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 6012/06/2017

Thank you R56 for answering my naive questions without any apparent snark. These are the kind of questions floating around in my head that cause me, in the middle of the night, to wake up in a cold sweat. Unfortunately, through no fault of your own, you have not allayed my fears.

by Anonymousreply 6112/06/2017

recklessly arrogant

by Anonymousreply 6212/06/2017

R60 Meaning they are so used to colluding with other rich people to get what they want in the business world that it's just natural to collude with them to gain the ultimate seat of power. The Russians including Putin are just fellow rich and powerful people to Trump. They do know it won't look good in the press, hence all the half-hearted cover up and lies. But they don't see collusion as fundamentally wrong and won't ever feel any guilt about it.

by Anonymousreply 6312/06/2017

So many trolls and my "ignored" list is getting quite big. Matt, the various Boris trolls and other right wing dipshits and their revolving proxies.

by Anonymousreply 6412/06/2017

Congratulations on deriving so much pleasure from the Ignore feature.

Personally, I am enjoying the knowledge that the Russian Collusion story is dead in the water.

by Anonymousreply 6512/06/2017

R54, I never used to block people here. The WhatAboutIsts and apologist trolls are thick like gnats, and it is pointless to argue with them.

by Anonymousreply 6612/06/2017

excuse me, R64. This thread says it has 66 posts, but I do not see many of them.

by Anonymousreply 6712/06/2017

[quote]Personally, I am enjoying the knowledge that the Russian Collusion story is dead in the water.

LOL.... Sure you are.... And yet, here you are, desperately trying over and over and over again to pretend that there's nothing there, with eight posts on this thread alone. If this story was truly "dead in the water," a view that you have zero data to support, you wouldn't need to try so hard to kill it.

by Anonymousreply 6812/06/2017

Neither do I R67. Isn't it wonderful?

by Anonymousreply 6912/06/2017

Trust me, R69 and R67, you're not missing anything. Our resident troll hasn't been able to come up with anything we haven't seen dozens of times before.

by Anonymousreply 7012/06/2017

So, the "Boris schtick" is getting old, you say? If you're not Boris, is it Sergei, Nikita, Svetlana, Natasha, Nicoli, Mikhail....?

by Anonymousreply 7112/06/2017

R71 Boris is good. It sounds like boring, just like the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 7212/06/2017

Of course arrogance but the arrogance was manifest long before Trump announced his candidacy. They were arrogant the way predatory business people are arrogant. But once they stepped into the realm of Politics, their arrogance was coupled with amateurism. They totally underestimated the fact that they were being watched and held accountable. Trump, who always enjoyed manipulating the Press was outraged and continues to be, at the negative press and the revelations and blow back he is getting. the political world is new to them and they are fucking up every step of the way. They thought they could swan in there and simply do things the way they have been doing them within the Trump organization, and they look like drowning rats.

by Anonymousreply 7312/06/2017

Of course we're never quite sure whether someone is a paid troll or not. When it comes right down to it, what's the difference between:

a) a paid Eastern European or Russian troll posting genuinely stupid shit because he's been paid.

b) a random sociopathic troll posting genuinely stupid shit because he likes getting a rise out of people.

c) a rabid partisan, aka "deplorable," posting genuinely stupid shit because he's overdosed on Breitbart and Fox News.

d) a really stupid individual posting genuinely stupid shit because he's just that clueless.

In each case, the impact here is the same: it's someone posting genuinely stupid shit. Does it really matter whether we call r57 "Boris" or "fuckhead?"

by Anonymousreply 7412/06/2017

r41, I can answer that.

There is no statute of limitations on willful evasion of taxes.

And you know that crime Klan has been evading taxes for years.

by Anonymousreply 7512/06/2017

R74 in 2020!

by Anonymousreply 7612/06/2017

I find it interesting that there seems to be more of a sense of panic in this thread, so far, versus part 4. I feel this panic in myself as well as I see more things being revealed but nothing seems to be changing. Then, I have to remind myself that The pace of Watergate was a snail's pace versus what we're seeing with Mueller. Mueller is moving at lightning speed. The panic comes from things being revealed about Kushner, yet there he sits with his security clearance intact.Like WTF!! How does he still get to be making deals in Israel on behalf of MY governments?! How is what he's been revealed to be doing markedly different than what Flynn has been accused of?! I know, I know. All in due time....help me cope Datalounge!!

by Anonymousreply 7712/06/2017

Trump is going to get impeached...ha ha...do you really think the Republicans in the house and senate are going to impeach a president of their own party. Trump is still very popular with the Republican base...they would vote out of office any member of their party voting for his impeachment. Privately, they may hate him, but impeachment would be political suicide. Moreover, it would take a two-thirds majority of the Senate to remove Trump from office; even assuming that the Republican controlled house would even pass articles of impeachment. The Democrats should be spending their money and efforts on the 2018 mid-terms and setting up a strong slate for 2020. Hillary was a disaster, if she runs again, she will lose a third time.

I guess she could become the modern day Harold Stassen who ran for president 12 times, although she might be a little old to beat Harold's record. Using an old Nixon joke...Hillary is tanned, rested, and ready for 2020 and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 7812/06/2017

Just breaking...Flynn sent a text 11 minutes after the inauguration to a friend saying the sanctions would be "ripped up" and their Russian/Middle East Nuclear power plant project was "good to go." If Mueller is not going after that, then you know he has something much bigger that Flynn is giving up on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7912/06/2017

R78, actually the republicans in WA loathe Trump.

by Anonymousreply 8012/06/2017

Also, there are reports of active FBI and multiple agency activity "arrests" going on in the DC area today. FBI will have more information later in the day. Sounds like today is going to be a busy news day.

by Anonymousreply 8112/06/2017

[quote]I find it interesting that there seems to be more of a sense of panic in this thread

Not really. That's mostly in response to the quite aggressive trolling.

by Anonymousreply 8212/06/2017

[quote]Trump is going to get impeached...ha ha...do you really think the Republicans in the house and senate are going to impeach a president of their own party.

Nope, most of us don't. That has nothing at all to do with whether he ought to be impeached, of course. Lord knows we have sufficient grounds for an impeachment right now.

[quote]The Democrats should be spending their money and efforts on the 2018 mid-terms and setting up a strong slate for 2020. Hillary was a disaster, if she runs again, she will lose a third time.

That's what they are doing, of course. Clinton isn't running; I have no idea why you're obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 8312/06/2017

[quote]Trump is going to get impeached...ha ha...do you really think the Republicans in the house and senate are going to impeach a president of their own party.

Between Russian GOP campaign funding and sexual misconduct, at this rate there won't BE any Republican congressmen left in 2020.

And/or they'll be replaced with Bannon-approved lunatics wearing head protection in the Senate to avoid self-injury.

by Anonymousreply 8412/06/2017

[quote]Clinton isn't running; I have no idea why you're obsessed with her.

All repulicants are obsessed with anything named Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 8512/06/2017

But, But Clinton!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8612/06/2017

Not to mention Clinton's penis' emails.

by Anonymousreply 8712/06/2017

Kyle Cheney‏Verified account @kyledcheney

4.5 hours later, @DonaldJTrumpJr is still testifying before the House intel committee.

Marc Pruitt‏ @Marc_Pruitt

and this is why his father made the Jerusalem annoucement today...to deflect attention from Jr.

by Anonymousreply 8812/06/2017

We all need to be a bit more patient. I was involved in a Ponzi scheme and the FBI and SEC took over 9 months to investigate and then another 6 months for Grand Jury results leading to arrests.

And we were just “penny-anty” crime. Be patient. Dude is going down and so is the rest of the clown car.

by Anonymousreply 8912/06/2017

I agree with (r89).….I feel we are aware of maybe 20℅ of the real dirt that the Mueller investigation has...patience in some way will be rewarded

by Anonymousreply 9012/06/2017

More on what R79 noted.

[quote]"The whistleblower greeted Mr. Copson at the event on Inauguration Day and asked how he was doing. Mr. Copson responded, 'I couldn't be better. This is the best day of my life.' He added, 'This is the start of something I have been working on for years, and we are good to go.' He described the project as involving a joint partnership between the United States and Russia relating to the energy sector in the Middle East."

[quote]"During this conversation, Mr. Copson informed the whistleblower that he 'just got this text message' from General Flynn saying that the project was 'good to go' and directing Mr. Copson to contact their business colleagues to 'let them know to put things in place'"

by Anonymousreply 9112/06/2017

"Representative Elijiah E. Cummings, Democrat of Maryland, wrote a letter on Wednesday to Representative Trey Gowdy, Republican of South Carolina and the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, explaining that a whistle-blower had come forward with information on Michael T. Flynn, President Trump's former national security adviser."

Link to letter that R79 and R91 are referencing:

by Anonymousreply 9212/06/2017

Mike Pence, January 15, 2017:

[quote]ABC’s John Dickerson asked then Vice President-elect Mike Pence, “Did any adviser or anybody in the Trump campaign have any contact with the Russians who were trying to meddle in the elections?”

[quote]“Well of course not,” Pence replied. “I think to suggest that is to give credence to some of these bizarre rumors that have swirled around the candidacy.

by Anonymousreply 9312/06/2017

Kyle Cheney‏Verified account @kyledcheney

.@RepPeteKing says @DonaldJTrumpJr has answered “satisfactorily” all questions about his original, misleading statement about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Russians claiming to have dirt on Clinton.

Won’t elaborate or say if Jr. clarified his father’s reported role.

by Anonymousreply 9412/06/2017

r94.....because junior, like daddy, is a bastion of truth and integrity.

by Anonymousreply 9512/06/2017

Just as Pete King is a bastion of intelligence and judgment....

by Anonymousreply 9612/06/2017

R94 Why "mislead" in the first place if the meeting wasn't dirty? Liars lie for a reason. Looks like these Congressmen are just going through the motion. Just like they let these bastards "amend" their statements without any real consequences for lying.

by Anonymousreply 9712/06/2017

r94.........He didnt mislead.....HE FUCKING LIED. REPEATEDLY. Not a single one of these assholes have any balls.....thats why were in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 9812/06/2017

Peter King? Yeah, I think I'll wait and see what the Democrats have to say.

by Anonymousreply 9912/06/2017

Peter King is a democrat from NY.....Steve King is the douche from Iowa and a republican.

by Anonymousreply 10012/06/2017

Pete King is a Republican and he's damn near as dumb as Steve King.

by Anonymousreply 10112/06/2017

Whatever.... "satisfactorily" may mean only that the answer he gave was deemed non-ambiguous or misleading this time. Not that it's exculpatory.

by Anonymousreply 10212/06/2017

youre right r101.....theres several "Kings" in congress and I confuse them.

by Anonymousreply 10312/06/2017

Not to mention more than a few Queens r103.

by Anonymousreply 10412/06/2017

Donald Trump Jr. told House investigators that did not communicate directly with his father when confronted with news reports about his June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, according to multiple sources with knowledge of his testimony.

Instead, Trump Jr. said he was speaking to White House aide Hope Hicks about how to respond to the reports. He said President Donald Trump, according to the sources, was debating between a longer and a shorter statement while President Trump and Hicks were aboard Air Force One.

Hicks was aboard Air Force One and was speaking with Trump while the statement was being crafted.

Separately, sources said, Trump Jr. said he could not recall some key details about the White House response. Trump Jr.'s highly anticipated testimony on Tuesday comes as he has faced growing questions on Capitol Hill about the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower where he met with Russian operatives after being promised dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees have interviewed several of the participants in the meeting, including when the House panel last week questioned the Russian translator, Anatoli Samochornov, who also attended the Trump Tower session, sources said.

Trump Jr. firmly denied that he had communicated with his father about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, according to the sources.

The Trump Tower meeting between Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort with a Russian lawyer who Trump Jr. believed had dirt on Clinton has been of intense interest to the congressional Russia investigators as well as special counsel Robert Mueller.

While aboard Air Force One, Trump took part in crafting his son's initial response to the reports of the meeting, which was sent out through the Trump Organization under Trump Jr.'s name.

by Anonymousreply 10512/06/2017

R105 Still lying...

by Anonymousreply 10612/06/2017

Did not recall.... yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 10712/06/2017

[quote]Separately, sources said, Trump Jr. said he could not recall some key details about the White House response.

He learned that from his father.

by Anonymousreply 10812/06/2017

It's the same all over. First Pence sanctimoniously denies any Russian contacts. Now it's come to "what if there was collusion, it isn't a crime".

jeremy scahill‏Verified account @jeremyscahill

Regarding the private spy network pitch to WH, the Trump admin and CIA have now entered the phase where they admit it happened but try to get big media outlets to believe it is no big thing and they should move along. Happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 10912/06/2017

Trump Jr. misleads.

Sessions forgets.

Spicer presents alternative facts.

Kushner amends his filings.

Pence made a mistake.

Trump speaks colorfully.

But Clinton LIES. LIES ALL THE TIME! IT'S ALL LIES!

by Anonymousreply 11012/06/2017

R110, the Trump phrase is "uses hyperbole".

by Anonymousreply 11112/06/2017

^ good catch R111. There are just so many phrases that apply to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 11212/06/2017

R105 Hope Hicks has nothing to lie about but Jr. does.

by Anonymousreply 11312/06/2017

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1

Jay Sekulow tells New Yorker that collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, even if it did take place, wouldn’t be illegal (note: he doesn’t actually deny collusion).

by Anonymousreply 11412/06/2017

Jay Sekulow may be surprised to learn that anything can be a crime by POTUS if Congress decides it's a "high crime and misdemeanor".

by Anonymousreply 11512/06/2017

R112, that's actually what Fuckabee Sanders - I think it was her - called it. It's the WH official term for Trump's lies.

by Anonymousreply 11612/06/2017

[quote] R77: The panic comes from things being revealed about Kushner, yet there he sits with his security clearance...

Also, the panic comes (from me, anyway) from all the damage Trump is doing on a frequent basis to our country in the meantime.

We remain the unchallenged sole superpower only as long as we don’t abuse the privilege.

by Anonymousreply 11712/06/2017

This seriously cannot happen fast enough for me. Every day Trump and cronies do yet another thing to destroy our democracy and it makes my blood boil.

by Anonymousreply 11812/06/2017

Denny Heck was just on Chris Matthews and he said were into the last quarter of the investigation and that it should be coming to a close soon.....meaning months not years.

by Anonymousreply 11912/06/2017

3rd quarter, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 12012/06/2017

Saw that - I sure hope he's right r119/r120

by Anonymousreply 12112/06/2017

R119 hopefully that means they have enough evidence to nail all of them rather than it meaning they have nothing.

by Anonymousreply 12212/06/2017

If there was nothing there, it would have been over months ago.

by Anonymousreply 12312/06/2017

[quote]If there was nothing there, it would have been over months ago.

Yeah, hopefully. I'm just saying I don't want to see them end it by saying they have all these other people, Flynn, Manfort, Kushner... and yet nothing on the Orange one.

by Anonymousreply 12412/06/2017

These people aren't very clever. They didn't hide stuff very well, and they have lied so reflexively for so long, they just can't help themselves. But when you have multiple sources and you have phone records and FISA warrants to wire tap, and you have e-mails and the ability to retrieve hard drives and so forth, those lies don't wash very well. Trump and his cohorts have demonstrated contempt for the Law, for the government for "politicians" and for the public at large and it's all going to come home to roost and it won't take long.

by Anonymousreply 12512/06/2017

[quote]Not to mention more than a few Queens

I resemble that remark!

by Anonymousreply 12612/06/2017

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?

by Anonymousreply 12712/06/2017

Treason's Greetings, my brothers!

by Anonymousreply 12812/06/2017
by Anonymousreply 12912/07/2017

I think OP took my suggestion for a thread title. Do I get a cookie or something?

by Anonymousreply 13012/07/2017

R130 No, you don't what any "cookies" from around here. Who knows what's in it...

by Anonymousreply 13112/07/2017

R131 want!

by Anonymousreply 13212/07/2017

I bet Trump was slurring his words yesterday because he has to be tranquilized every time he hears that Donnie Jr. is testifying before Congress. The Little Dumbass is really "helping" Dad. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 13312/07/2017

Is anyone else sick of watching Adam Schiff. I remember how much I loved watching him at first.... but now...

by Anonymousreply 13412/07/2017

Anyone notice how bad Ryan looks lately?

by Anonymousreply 13512/07/2017

Nobody likes a show-off, r130

by Anonymousreply 13612/07/2017

Yeah, but I want my cookie, R136.

by Anonymousreply 13712/07/2017

My daydream has me thinking that maybe Junior will be indicted tomorrow. That would make me really, really happy.

by Anonymousreply 13812/07/2017

but, but, attorney-client privilege, or something R138

by Anonymousreply 13912/07/2017

What Donnie meant was that when he talks to his father it's privileged communication and he can't tell anyone what they talked about.

But it doesn't really matter, because Daddy will deny they ever spoke. In fact, he will deny Donnie Jr. ever had any role in his campaign and he didn't authorize him to go to any meetings for the very reason that the boy lacks judgement and always gets involved with the wrong types of people. Or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 14012/07/2017

it is actually really sad how much donny sr hates donny jr. donny jr is a complete fuckwit and a complete mess, but every once in a while I feel sorry for the sad little bitch. his daddy just hates him so much, and he can't just say fuck Dad the way a lot of people would.

by Anonymousreply 14112/07/2017

R140, the fear is also that the House Rethugs will protect Donnie Jr. by refusing to subpoena him and making him return to answer the question about him and Daddy Dearest. Because, you know, they're scummy in that way.

by Anonymousreply 14212/07/2017

Kellyanne has been very quiet lately. Has she fled to Saudi Arabia?

by Anonymousreply 14312/07/2017

Don sr, aka 45, seems much more bewildered than usual, like he's come to realize that the whole world keeps track of your lies when you are president.

As for Kelly Anne, what does she have to offer Saudi Arabia? Why would they want her scrawny old ass? Did she sell her underage son to some pedophile prince?

by Anonymousreply 14412/07/2017

The guys surrounding Trump remind me a lot of the guys who surrounded Tonya Harding - bumbling idiots.

by Anonymousreply 14512/07/2017

yup, R145, stupid, but also angry. and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 14612/07/2017

Speaking of the orange one... what's the consensus here as to what happened the other day with Drumpf?

Was he on drugs? Denture slip? Some have speculated we watched him have a stroke.

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 14712/07/2017

Shit getting real on Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 14812/07/2017

really don't know R147. stroke? but wouldn't even the dumbfucks around him do something? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 14912/07/2017

get ‘em, Rach!

by Anonymousreply 15012/07/2017

i Don’t know what it was but I don’t think it was dentures.

It never happened before. Also, don’t rich people get implants or at least decent dentures.

The announcement the day after was very strange.

by Anonymousreply 15112/07/2017

Yeah, R149. I was listening to some pundits say that the way that he was slurring his words, especially at the end when he couldn't say, "United States of America," indicated to them that he may have been stroking out.

by Anonymousreply 15212/07/2017

What's going on on Rachel?

by Anonymousreply 15312/07/2017

Hats off to Tom Steyer for fighting the good fight.

by Anonymousreply 15412/07/2017

It’s really detailed stuff but she’s giving more reciepts. Too much to type read her blog

by Anonymousreply 15512/07/2017

R154: I love that guy. He is a billionaire who could go the shitty GOP/Trump route, but he has chosen to speak up and spend his own money running commercials against the destruction of America by Trump and his enablers.

Also, the (scared) GOP and fucking FOX are going after Mueller saying he is compromised and the investigation must be stopped or refuted when it is presented to Congress. I HATE the corrupt GOP fuckers even more than I hate Trump (and that's a lot!). I hope Mueller's investigation can survive the bogus attacks and that what he presents is undeniable regardless of what those fuckers say!

I am so sick of hearing about the sexual harassment stuff now...

by Anonymousreply 15612/07/2017

That would be me if I had billions.

Rachel is putting on a special tomorrow night all about the dossier. Should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 15712/07/2017

[quote] but every once in a while I feel sorry for the sad little bitch.

Nah. Just recall all those magnificent wild animals he has needlessly and senselessly slaughtered and you'll get over it. The chinless douchebag deserves every horrible, awful, nasty, terrible thing that has come or is about to come his way.

by Anonymousreply 15812/08/2017

[quote]what's the consensus here as to what happened the other day with Drumpf?

Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed. If it happens, for him to go see an independent physician must mean he's scared for his health. I don't know how the WH is going to finagle reporting the results.

by Anonymousreply 15912/08/2017

[quote] R151: Also, don’t rich people get implants or at least decent dentures.

Trump is cheap. Anytime he thinks he can pass-off something fake for something nice, he thinks he’s “winning”. What a debasement of our country and our culture.

by Anonymousreply 16012/08/2017

Still think he was sucking on a lozenge.

by Anonymousreply 16112/08/2017

YOU know there are enough wealthy Democrats who could put together a fund and start leaning on people and exposing people and really taking it to them. Devin Nunes is back running the show on the House Intel committee. The committee is a sham and no legitimate questions will be asked. In fact, he will either use the committee to support Trump or he will shut it down. Don't look for anything but squabbling from the House Intel Committee. Adam Schiff and Nunes will bicker back and forth and nothing will ever come out of any substance. Mueller's team does not leak. So the investigative committees of Congress were the best way to find stuff out. With Nunes running the show more openly now ( because he was always in the background, even when he "recused himself") it will be a big shit show. Ryan didn't even give them a budget or staffing to conduct a legitimate investigation. They're a joke. Just like Devin. I want something bad to happen to him. Please!

by Anonymousreply 16212/08/2017

Drip, drip.

by Anonymousreply 16312/08/2017

R163 Open the FLOOD GATE! Don't need shit for Xmas. Just the goddamn truth revealed about this crime family.

by Anonymousreply 16412/08/2017

Now that the anti-Trump bias of the FBI investigators is being brought to light, even Flynn may skate away from it.

by Anonymousreply 16512/08/2017

R165 Wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 16612/08/2017

r165....keep telling yourself that sweetheart. Those GOP traitors will go down with Trump for being complicit and aiding and abetting those treasonous traitors.

by Anonymousreply 16712/08/2017

Wait and see, R166. Peter Strzok has ruined everything.

by Anonymousreply 16812/08/2017

Fox is going crazy trashing Mueller. Gingrich and Miss Hannity, and others, are getting vicious. It's time to hold Rupert Murdoch accountable with anti-trust suits.

by Anonymousreply 16912/08/2017

Russia needs regime change bigtime. Give the billions back to the people.

by Anonymousreply 17012/08/2017

Money laundering is a no-no. Yep, Trump is the big deal-maker with Putin. Putin was the smart one.

by Anonymousreply 17112/08/2017

[quote]Fox is going crazy trashing Mueller. Gingrich and Miss Hannity, and others, are getting vicious.

It's almost like they're tied up in the Russian business or something.

by Anonymousreply 17212/08/2017

[quote] R165: Now that the anti-Trump bias of the FBI investigators is being brought to light, even Flynn may skate away from it.

The anti-Trump bias, if it exists, is caused by that moron irrationally denouncing the FBI. Of course there are people in the FBI, as in America, who are repulsed by Trump. That’s a normal reaction to being insulted, verbally assaulted, and so forth. Trump is the guy who killed his parents and asks the court for leniency because he’s an orphan.

by Anonymousreply 17312/08/2017

Trump did the same thing with the Trump University scam. Insulted the judge, then claimed that he couldn’t get a fair trial because he insulted the judge.

by Anonymousreply 17412/08/2017

Don't fuck with the FBI and CIA. They fuck back and don't use lube.

by Anonymousreply 17512/08/2017

USA, Russia, DRNK, and Likud, need regime changes.

by Anonymousreply 17612/08/2017

[quote]Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed. If it happens, for him to go see an independent physician must mean he's scared for his health. I don't know how the WH is going to finagle reporting the results.

His excuse to step down.

by Anonymousreply 17712/08/2017

Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed. If it happens, for him to go see an independent physician must mean he's scared for his health. I don't know how the WH is going to finagle reporting the results.

Just like his tax reurn, Melanias immigration papers, etc, etc, etc........

Trump WILL NEVER ALLOW IT........its only spin because people are questioning his health.....and if he does, and anything is found, he will claim its part of the liberal conspiracy to take him down and that the doctor is a quack.

by Anonymousreply 17812/08/2017

Lets not forget that the reason the GOP is defending Trump so vigorously and trying to discredit the investigation is because there are AT LEAST a dozen, and probably a lot more, GOP members who are in bed with Russia as well and have taken Russian monies for their campaigns......Nunes, Roherbacher, Ryan, etc......

by Anonymousreply 17912/08/2017

[quote]Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed.

He’ll get right on that as soon as he releases his taxes and shares his shocking findings about Obama’s birth certificate.

by Anonymousreply 18012/08/2017

Trump will never release his true medical records willingly. The only way he’s going to a real doctor is if he has a heart attack live on the air and collapses in front of everyone. Trump knows what his true health situation is, and he knows it should have been disclosed before he was ever elected.

What happens when it comes out Trump had congestive heart failure years before the election? Or dementia? People will say he should have disclosed it because the RNC could have nominated somebody else. There will be calls for him to step down. Pence will push for him to be removed so he can step in.

The irony is, Trump is so busy hiding his medical situation he’s probably not being treated for it. So maybe one day he’ll just have a massive stroke and drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 18112/08/2017

And we're to believe that what they release would be his actual report, unedited, undoctored? Yeah, nope. I wouldn't believe a single thing these scumbags released.

by Anonymousreply 18212/08/2017

[quote]Fox is going crazy trashing Mueller. Gingrich and Miss Hannity, and others, are getting vicious.

Miss Lindsey has joined the "Look, a squirrel!" movement:

Lindsey Graham‏ @LindseyGrahamSC

Was there collusion between DOJ and Fusion GPS to use Democratic funded dossier for political and legal purposes?

We need to know the answer to those questions.

by Anonymousreply 18312/08/2017

[quote]Was there collusion between DOJ and Fusion GPS to use Democratic funded dossier for political and legal purposes?

Wasn't this originally funded by one of the Republican candidates?

by Anonymousreply 18412/08/2017

I think the fact that they uncovered a big deal about nuclear reactors or wtf ever shit that Flynn was texting about 11 minutes after Trump was sworn in is the tip of the ice berg. There are so man deals out here and so many conflicts of interest and Russian money spread around every one is covering their asses. I wonder. Miss Lindsey must find it very difficult to defend her party these days. Fuck her. Without lube.

by Anonymousreply 18512/08/2017

[quote]Fuck her. Without lube.

Why should she get a reward?

by Anonymousreply 18612/08/2017

Check out the Russian concern troll at R170

by Anonymousreply 18712/08/2017

[quote]Miss Lindsey has joined the "Look, a squirrel!" movement:

What's funny is that his bosom buddy John McCain is the one who gave the dossier to Comey.

[quote]On December 9, McCain sat in the office of F.B.I. director James Comey and, with no other aides present, handed him the typed pages that could bring about the downfall of a president. Afterward, the senator would issue a statement that amounted to little more than a hapless shrug, and a disingenuous one to boot: he had been “unable to make a judgment about their accuracy” and so he’d simply passed them on.

by Anonymousreply 18812/08/2017

We all know he has cockroach attributes, but by many accounts he remains a sort of human. Can any sort of human - even a sociopathic narcissist - sustain the intense creeping onslaught of: observable health issues, the linked stresses of high office when unprecedentedly inadequate, and a forensic investigation into a lifetime of financial venality coupled with evident treason, by dozens of eminent lawyers?

Any satirist would baulk at inventing the above, and everyone knows plenty more could be added. Every man has his breaking point.

by Anonymousreply 18912/08/2017

Hannity and those other deplorable twats think people can't walk and chew gum at the same time. OK, so perhaps one of the agents sent anti-Trump tweets. Mueller canned him immediately. BUT...that doesn't mean that they haven't uncovered a shit-load of illegal, conspiratorial/collusion activity. One does not negate the other. We're not that stoooopid, you Fox News fucks...

by Anonymousreply 19012/08/2017

[quote]We're not that stoooopid, you Fox News fucks...

You might not be... but our millions and millions of viewers are!!!!

by Anonymousreply 19112/08/2017

r190....and they always omit the fact that these investigations are collaborative ventures.....no one person is soley responsible for the decisions or the conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 19212/08/2017

[quote]Wasn't this originally funded by one of the Republican candidates?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 19312/08/2017

The stench from the desperate Clinton Foundation trolls can be detected from outer space.

These are the same Soros troll farm trolls who tried to "convince" everybody that Hillary was going to win. LOL.

Keep trying, bitches. Maybe you one day will get to suck Dear Leader's Hungarian Dick.

by Anonymousreply 19412/08/2017

Stumble in R194? The stench from the desperate Trumptards and troll farms can be detected from outer space

by Anonymousreply 19512/08/2017

[quote]Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed.

As a nation we must come together and pity the poor doctor who will have to perform this odious task.

by Anonymousreply 19612/08/2017

I think r177 is right- the medical exam will be his out, but what happens to Jared and don jr ahead of his January appointment...?

by Anonymousreply 19712/08/2017

Maybe. But people hate hate hate giving up power. Just like surrendering money that’s in their bank account. People hate it.

by Anonymousreply 19812/08/2017

Mueller's investigaturn won't stop just because dump gets kicked out.

pence, Ryan, mcturtle plus a host of others are ALL complicit

by Anonymousreply 19912/08/2017

Oh, R199, I just hope!

by Anonymousreply 20012/08/2017

Ah am addled by the thought of losing Big Daddy, and am babbling about anything popping into my pretty little head. The sedatives aren't working.

by Anonymousreply 20112/08/2017

R194 is regretting his "Trump Uberalles" tattoo...

by Anonymousreply 20212/08/2017

Trump likes mean tough guy thugs, as his friends. Putin, Leader in the Phillipines, Netanyahu. Trump has an alter set up to Hitler and Pol Pot. He really loves Mussolini and who else...?

by Anonymousreply 20312/08/2017

Miss Lindsey will tease then retreat. She always does. That pussy wants the ring first.

by Anonymousreply 20412/08/2017

[quote]Personally, I am enjoying the knowledge that the Russian Collusion story is dead in the water.

How's life over in Fox News Planet, deplorable? Is Hillary Clinton still bombing Benghazi with stolen Russian uranium?

Here on planet Earth the Trump Russia scandal's starting to heat up. Three more indictments expected before Xmas.

by Anonymousreply 20512/08/2017

The thing I find unbelievable is that this cheap, small time, shabby piece of shit in the White House has access to the best legal minds because he is president, and mostly, because he has deep pockets. He can afford the best legal representation money can buy. Yet he is so paranoid, so narcissistic, and so arrogant he hires these third rate suede shoe operators and he casts this as a political problem that he can unleash Hannity and a bunch of pigfuckers on in an attempt to troll Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 20612/08/2017

[quote]The thing I find unbelievable is that this cheap, small time, shabby piece of shit in the White House has access to the best legal minds

And they've served him so well over the week, haven't they?

by Anonymousreply 20712/08/2017

Attacking Mueller will backfire. Hannity can queef deplorable garbage from its mouth, and Republicans in investigative committees can beat the deadhorse of Hillary Emails a zillion times over for deflection, but too much of the mainstream media ain't letting this ratings drama get buried. Mueller doesn't give news conferences and political tweets. He works as if he is a no nonsense kind of guy. When he does present his report, the i's will be dotted and the t's crossed.

Hannity supposedly has regular phone conversations with DJT. Attacking the investigation through a media talking head, looks like part of the obstruction.

Also, many Congressmen took Russian sourced campaign contributions via pacs or perhaps more directly. Why dosen't Congress do to those members what they did to sexual harassment perps? Well, too many and too powerful. Putin didn't just play Trump, but Trump looks like his crown jewel.

by Anonymousreply 20812/08/2017

That's because he really doesn't have access to the best legal minds. The best law firms have turned him down.

[quote]“The concerns were, ‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen,’ ” one lawyer close to the White House told Yahoo.

Seems like the right call.

by Anonymousreply 20912/08/2017

Donald Trump has the face of an alcoholic. His face is bloated, blotchy, his eyes are bloodshot, and he slurs his words. I've never bought the bullshit story that he doesn't drink.

by Anonymousreply 21012/08/2017

[quote]Trump has an alter set up to Hitler

Would Hitler have given Jerusalem to the Jews?

by Anonymousreply 21112/08/2017

[quote]I've never bought the bullshit story that he doesn't drink.

In all fairness, in all of his years in the public eye he would have been seen doing so countless times by countless people by now. Quite a few of them would have come forward to contradict him. Not to mention all of the newspaper and magazine and tabloid stories there would have been mentioning him drinking this or that here and there.

by Anonymousreply 21212/08/2017

Trump is a sneaky little bitch, r212.

by Anonymousreply 21312/08/2017

Well trump thinks it's the smart thing to do to cast this as a political battle and open lines of attack on Mueller and try to neutralize the Putin Russia connections because even if it works partially, the GOP House will back away from impeachment since they are political whores and they will be intimidated if his GOP supporters stand with him. he gets them to stand with him by attacking the media, the FBI, the Mueller investigation and throwing Hillary's name around. We are in new territory because so far, no one gives a fuck about the rule of Law and it appears that no one is in charge except Steve Bannon and his crowd developing strategy and lines of attack.

by Anonymousreply 21412/08/2017

But you're talking about decades of only drinking in private. Never having wine with a meal in a restaurant or at a family gathering, never having a drink at a party or out in a bar or club, how often does that really happen? That we're talking about Trump doesn't change that.

by Anonymousreply 21512/08/2017

I'm starting to agree with r210.

by Anonymousreply 21612/08/2017

I don't think it's alcohol. He has the face of an unhealthy man who has spent too much time in the sun, and who has a very poor diet. He may also have bloat from medication.

by Anonymousreply 21712/08/2017

There’s no way that Donald Trump, the President of the United States, is a closet alcoholic. With the way that White House leaks, we would’ve heard about it by now.

by Anonymousreply 21812/08/2017

Trump is the type to pop pills, but he gets them from his shady doctor so it's legal and this gives him a false sense of superiority over drug addicts and alcoholics. He reminds me of someone with an Adderall problem, probably takes benzos and other pills to calm down from them too.

by Anonymousreply 21912/08/2017

I think he is a teetotaler, he isn't mentally stable enough to handle alcohol. Unstable personality, bordering on lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 22012/08/2017

[quote]Hillary was a disaster, if she runs again, she will lose a third time.

Yeah, the person who got 3 million MORE votes was such a disaster!

Unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 22112/08/2017

Trump keeps saying Hillary should be locked up and that Mueller is crooked, how long are we going to have to put up with these lies?

Is there nothing we can do?

by Anonymousreply 22212/08/2017

Yet, R221, there are those who claim that Russia stole the election even as they claim that Hillary somehow "really won it" via the popular vote. Wasn't it clever of Russia to" steal" several once-reliably Blue states in the long-ailing Rust Belt while Hillary spent more campaign time in California, a state she was bound to win by millions.

by Anonymousreply 22312/08/2017

R215 - I’m into elder gay territory myself - 55! - and at this stage - I’ve never been drunk in my entire life.

Yes, I have had a glass of wine or a cocktail with friends to be social. But am Ambivallent about it and more often than not I’ll just not bother. If I was told I never could touch a drop of alcohol again by my doctor - no problem! Friends love it - cos I’m always ok to be designated driver.

But if I was told no cake - no chocolate - no ice cream...etc. I’d just want to give up. Life wouldn’t be worth living.

So I can totally get that trump doesn’t drink. And probably - from the lists of junk he is said to eat - he probably finds it too strong and unpleasant. I have a friend like that - she has baby-tastes - loves bland food and won’t touch alcohol - and it seems the cheeto does likewise.

Just as it’d leak if he was drinking - I can’t credit the reports of cocaine use at all. Too many people would know what was going on. And with all the high tech security going on around him - any residue would get picked up. And people would talk.

But prescription meds - another story entirely. Easily obtainable and legit and not illegal. And in his head it wouldn’t even equate with drug use as a doctor gave permission and prescribed it. He’s no common junkie - no siree!

by Anonymousreply 22412/08/2017

R221 Deplorables want to bury the fact that he's the unlikable one outside of their fascist circle jerk where cheating = winning. No, real Americans hate/dislike Trump and are not going to drink the Kool-aid or swallow his lies. The deplorables are just going to get fewer but louder and crazier under Trump as this drags on... witness the Roy Moore trainwreck. If only the Dems could take advantage of this instead of eating their own.

by Anonymousreply 22512/08/2017

He obviously takes a lot of Xanax. .same as Jared and Ivanka and Melanie.

by Anonymousreply 22612/08/2017

Trump honestly has no defense at all and he is guilty of many crimes including treason but how are they ever going to bring him to justice if Repugs/Nazis, refuse to cooperate with this criminal monster?

by Anonymousreply 22712/08/2017

I feel panic. Day after day Trump goes about the business of tearing our country apart....why is there nothing we can do? He commits crimes every single day. We will never recover.

by Anonymousreply 22812/08/2017

I think hannity is on meth or something with those saucer eyes. Maybe it’s pain pills.

by Anonymousreply 22912/08/2017

R208 "Hannity supposedly has regular phone conversations with DJT. Attacking the investigation through a media talking head, looks like part of the obstruction."

Could you be on to something? Seriously. Trump tells Hannity what to say, (or Hannity suggests when he speaks to Trump, hard to know which one is the other's puppet), and Hannity says it live to his millions of viewers causing even deeper division..... So if Mueller can use this as part of an obstruction of justice charge, then couldn't Hannity also be brought up on charges of accessory?

It's late and I'm getting giddy, but wouldn't it be amazing if Trump and Hannity could be cell mates?

by Anonymousreply 23012/08/2017

The republicans won't want to impeach but I believe the evidence against Trump will be a huge mountain and they will have to impeach...they will really have no choice. Otherwise we wait till all the Dems are put in office after they are elected...then trump the skunk will be impeached.

by Anonymousreply 23112/08/2017

Trump may not drink, but he has an alcoholics personality and paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 23212/08/2017

Waiting for Trump's medical assessment in 2018 .

by Anonymousreply 23312/08/2017

[quote] I feel panic. Day after day Trump goes about the business of tearing our country apart....why is there nothing we can do? He commits crimes every single day. We will never recover.

The full shock of this incompetent ghoul destroying our country will take years to wear off, and the public conversation will last as long. It just occurred to me that years and years of media dissecting the worst US Presidency in modern times will be what will follow him to his grave.

by Anonymousreply 23412/08/2017

I thought it was hilarious when the major news outlets were discussing his diet of Big Macs and fries and how it affects his health. Were they generally concerned? All I kept thinking was, give him 4 big macs. Let him eat an entire chocolate cake. Just stuff him until all the cholesterol causes him to have a major heart attack or stroke.

Then we'll have to figure out how to get Pence on the same diet.

by Anonymousreply 23512/08/2017

His doctor's report will be like Melania's immigration papers, his tax returns, etc. He says it, then refuses to answer questions about it later.

I agree about him using Hannity to obstruct. If we are thinking it, it likely has crossed Mueller's mind. Exciting thoughts! Mueller is sexy to me.

by Anonymousreply 23612/08/2017

Bobby Triple Sticks vs. Donnie Two Scoops.

by Anonymousreply 23712/08/2017

And a serious discourse on the corruption of the GOP and its long history and impact of in supporting defective Presidents in particular, Trump, r234.

by Anonymousreply 23812/08/2017

These are a few of my favorite things under RICO, where the CO stands for Corrupt Organization:

Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, extortion, arson, robbery, bribery, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);

Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and many other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);

Embezzlement of union funds;

Bankruptcy fraud or securities fraud;

Drug trafficking; long-term and elaborate drug networks can also be prosecuted using the Continuing Criminal Enterprise Statute;

Criminal copyright infringement;

Money laundering and related offenses;

Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in illegally entering the country (if the action was for financial gain); Acts of terrorism.

Money laundering has two references↑

by Anonymousreply 23912/09/2017

And please stop using the word collusion.

The paradigm shift has moved to conspiracy.

Like Donald Trump has 100 million dollars in stashed cash hidden in off shore shell accounts. Trump transfers this $100M to his his co-conspirator Dmitry R, the Russian Fertilizer Oligarch, Dmitry transfers cash to bank of Cypress which he is part owner. Dmitry buys Trump's moldy Florida mansion for $100M with Trump's cash, Trump pockets his now laundered cash in a regular account as it is completely legitimized. Dmitry now tears down moldy mansion and retains for payment a lot that will clean more money for him when somebody else buys the vacant lot. Money laundering, it's what's for criminal conspiracy indictment.

by Anonymousreply 24012/09/2017

Fox News in full attack mode on Mueller right now. Trending on Twitter as well. Someone close to him went to Hillary's party once, the horror!

Seth Abramson said this is the first stage of trying to fire Mueller - discredit him over and over again until people won't even care when he fires him.

by Anonymousreply 24112/09/2017

That medical exam will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 24212/09/2017

The more angry Fox gets about Mueller, the closer I know Mueller is getting to the truth.

by Anonymousreply 24312/09/2017

Trump loves to say he doesn't drink or do drugs but there are several reports of him doing cocaine during the Studio 54 days

by Anonymousreply 24412/09/2017

Just because someone doesn’t drink doesn’t mean they don’t have an addictive personality. Trump may not drink because of his brother, but addiction could be genetic so I think it’s likely Trump is an addict too—just not of alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 24512/09/2017

I see them giggling late into the night r230. Doing each other's hair.....freezing each other's bras....

by Anonymousreply 24612/09/2017

If Trump fires Mueller, we have to riot. Seriously. We have to scare every fucking politician in Washington.

by Anonymousreply 24712/09/2017

R247 we should all be rioting now

by Anonymousreply 24812/09/2017

You are correct, R248, but if he fires Mueller, he will have crossed a line, and we cannot let him get away with that. It just seems so very clear to those of us who are living in the real world -- where facts matter -- that Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice to cover up his part in a conspiracy against the United States by consorting with a foreign government to influence the 2016 election. His attempt to shut that down should be met with a very swift reaction by the American public and Congress.

The problem we face is that people in Congress are also likely implicated in this and they have little incentive or motivation to make their crimes, and tRump's, public.

Nevertheless, the citizens should help provide incentive and motivation in the same way that we rallied against the repeal of the Affordable Care Act and in the way I hope that we will move enough people in Congress to vote against whatever tax scam they come up with in the reconciliation process.

by Anonymousreply 24912/09/2017

[quote]Don't fuck with the FBI and CIA. They fuck back and don't use lube.

Time to abolish these un-Constitutional thugs. No one elected them to positions of power. Time to remove that power from them permanently. Spies are ten times more evil than cops.

by Anonymousreply 25012/09/2017

^^^^^^Don Jr

by Anonymousreply 25112/09/2017

If he fires Mueller all hell will break lose! Think pussy hat protests multiplied and not peaceful. The more they try to discredit him, the guiltier he looks.

by Anonymousreply 25212/09/2017

R250 Yeah, looking from the outside in, it's nuts just how much power your intelligence community has. Sure, it comes in handy now when you're trying to take down the corrupt turd but a couple of old white guys in the FBI New York office brought down Clinton with those emails. Just because they could. So it cuts both ways.

Seems like they should be more answerable to the Congress, but definitely not to the president. The current "anything goes because they're the intelligence community" attitude is kinda scary to watch, especially from the liberals who should know better.

by Anonymousreply 25312/09/2017

The FBI operates under the US Constitution, Junior at R250.

by Anonymousreply 25412/09/2017

As to impeachment, this:

by Anonymousreply 25512/09/2017

Things are heating up BECAUSE Mueller is getting closer.

If Trumps fires him, even ex-pats like myself will be raising holy hell and demonstrating at our American embassies worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 25612/09/2017

Americans need to Ukraine his fat ass out of Washington and be done with the whole nightmare already.

by Anonymousreply 25712/09/2017

[quote]Americans need to Ukraine his fat ass out of Washington and be done with the whole nightmare already.

Funny you should say that since it was Hillary's plan to give control of Ukraine to George Soros.

by Anonymousreply 25812/09/2017

The "Christian" perspective, from a reader of The American Conservative's website:

"Have you been paying attention to what’s going on in DC? Do you realize that the whole Russian collusion scandal is being exposed as a Democratic party dirty trick? Do you recognize that entire government agencies such as the FBI and DOJ have been compromised? Why shouldn’t Christians take delight in that whole house of cards coming down?"

This is what they hear on Fox News and right-wing radio -- that the entire dossier has been proven fake, that Mueller and every member of his team is a pro-Hillary stooge and that Trump is ushering a new golden age of Christianity. It's really frightening.

by Anonymousreply 25912/09/2017

[quote] Do you realize that the whole Russian collusion scandal is being exposed as a Democratic party dirty trick? Do you recognize that entire government agencies such as the FBI and DOJ have been compromised? Why shouldn’t Christians take delight in that whole house of cards coming down?"

Those nitwits are going to be in for quite a shock.

by Anonymousreply 26012/09/2017

[quote]Things are heating up BECAUSE Mueller is getting closer.

If the case against Trump is so cut-and-dried, why is it taking so long? Mueller apparently needs more and more time to fish and to move the goalposts.

by Anonymousreply 26112/09/2017

Nobody's moving any goalposts, Svetlana. Forensic investigations, including forensic accounting, take time and thoroughness.

by Anonymousreply 26212/09/2017

LOL R261. You crack me up! xo

by Anonymousreply 26312/09/2017

R261 is what shows like "Law & Order" have brought us: morons who think Mueller should have this investigation wrapped up in 43 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 26412/09/2017

It's a nothin' burger.

by Anonymousreply 26512/09/2017

[quote]the entire dossier has been proven fake, that Mueller and every member of his team is a pro-Hillary stooge and that Trump is ushering a new golden age of Christianity.

It has

Most of them are.

He is.

by Anonymousreply 26612/09/2017

U

K

R

A

I

N

E

by Anonymousreply 26712/09/2017

I wonder what R266 thinks Christianity is.

by Anonymousreply 26812/09/2017

[quote]Funny you should say that since it was Hillary's plan to give control of Ukraine to George Soros.

There is literally nothing you can say to such unhinged nonsense as this. All you can do is shake your head and move on.

by Anonymousreply 26912/09/2017

^^^^ Hannity

by Anonymousreply 27012/09/2017

R232 called it. There is such a thing as a "dry alcoholic" who exhibits a lot of the behaviors of an alcoholic.. I think Trump is mentally nuts and takes meds for it.

by Anonymousreply 27112/09/2017

[quote] R203: Trump likes mean tough guy thugs, as his friends. Putin, Leader in the Phillipines, Netanyahu. Trump has an alter set up to Hitler and Pol Pot. He really loves Mussolini and who else...?

You’re right. My Deplorable bro in law is the same. He is the exact opposite of me. He probably thinks Obama was weak and Trump is strong, when I think the exact opposite; and question the obsession with “strong” people in the first place, since it’s a simple word that trump keeps misusing, such as when the administration said they were strongly talking about some subject. How do you strongly talk? They probably meant loudly talking.

by Anonymousreply 27212/09/2017

[quote] R208: Hannity supposedly has regular phone conversations with DJT. Attacking the investigation through a media talking head, looks like part of the obstruction.

I think the first amendment takes precedence over the following, but I would so love it it Hannity had to pay for the lies he has told for years on so many subjects. My sister has become brainwashed and I’ve passed through feeling heartbroken and am now just pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 27312/09/2017

[quote]Forensic investigations, including forensic accounting, take time and thoroughness.

That must be why CNN humiliates itself every time it goes on air with another bombshell report that turns out to be Fake News.

Who is getting fired for CNN"s latest debacle?

by Anonymousreply 27412/09/2017

Watch CNN Trot Out Reporter Who Published Fake News To Correct His Own Fake News

by Anonymousreply 27512/09/2017

CNN made an egregious reporting error Friday on the potential connection between Donald Trump Jr. and Wikileaks.

The story, which was touted by the network for many hours on broadcast and social media as a bombshell turned out to be factually incorrect and insignificant. CNN’s original report definitively stated that Don Jr. received access to secret Wikileaks information via email on Sept. 4, 2016. In fact, that email was sent on Sept. 14, after the said documents were released to the public.

CNN pushed the fake story for hours, even after the email in question was made publicly available to disprove the reporting. In a humiliating move, CNN decided to have one of the authors of the debunked story go on air to “correct” his reporting.

Manu Raju went on and said his reporting was “incorrect” and is “not as significant as what we know now based on this e-mail.” Neither CNN or the reporter apologized for the error.

by Anonymousreply 27612/09/2017

So Hope Hicks spent all of Thursday and Friday being questioned by the Mueller team. Must have been quite an experience for a callow 29 year old.

by Anonymousreply 27712/09/2017

Neither CNN or the reporter apologized

Or dear, neither this [bold] nor [/bold] that...

by Anonymousreply 27812/09/2017

R277, At 29, the average Joe is getting his/her legs. A talented, smart person is already a leader. Not callow.

by Anonymousreply 27912/09/2017
by Anonymousreply 28012/09/2017

Hope Hicks starring in the musical revue

B A S K E T O F D I C K S

by Anonymousreply 28112/09/2017

You’re an idiot R274. Sucks tio be you

by Anonymousreply 28212/09/2017

For people who want to know what the Ukraine revolt was all about, this is a really thorough documentary and, as far as I can tell, is still available on Netflix. There might be some Youtube versions available, too, if it's not on Netflix where you are.

Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

Everyone should watch it. We can consider it a training video.

by Anonymousreply 28312/09/2017

Based on the recent reporting regarding Hope Hicks, I have a theory.......

It was recently disclosed that during the transition, the FBI met twice with Hicks regarding contacts from Russian Operatives. The FBI could have investigated Hicks, determined that although she was close to Trump, she was completely out of the loop regarding Russia and Trumps dealings. They questioned her to confirm their determination, and then informed her about what Trump and co were really up to, and successfully flipped her. Shes been wired this entire time. Remember, there has been numerous reports about administrative fears that someone within their own ranks was wearing a wire. Hicks strikes me as the type to cooperate on that level.

by Anonymousreply 28412/09/2017

She doesn't strike me as that at all, R284. She strikes me as a social climber who will suck whatever dick is presented to her to get what she wants. She went from glorified secretary/volunteer to WH Communications Director in a few months. If she was wearing a wire, she seems stupid enough to incriminate herself on it. In fact, if she was wired, she'd probably walk around trailing it behind her or idiotically always talking into her own chest. Nope, don't see her as that type at all.

by Anonymousreply 28512/09/2017

Not to mention toilet paper stuck to her shoe trailing behind her r285.

by Anonymousreply 28612/09/2017

If you listen to people who have dealt with her, they all say that she is bery intelligent, extremely capable...and very loyal to Trump. However, if confronted with possibly spending the majority of your young life in prison, and possibly betraying your country, you damn well bet she would be the type to flip. She knows better than everyone else Trump is loyal to nobody.

by Anonymousreply 28712/09/2017

Possibility: Hope Hicks might come out as the hero of this whole spectacle. She's everything R287 says, not to mention movie-star striking, (which is most likely why Trump picked her above all other attributes). She's the cocktease type. Always letting someone think they'll get somewhere with her, but never actually letting them. Those are the women who truly succeed.

When they make a movie about this in 5 or 10 years, the "Hope Hicks" character might be the female lead. Someone please copy and date this post. lol

by Anonymousreply 28812/09/2017

Yesterday it was John Kelly today it is Hope Hicks... who will DL peg as the true secret hero of the Trump administration tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 28912/09/2017

R289 You're 100% correct. Anyone who would get close to this human waste dump can't possible have the moral to do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 29012/09/2017

LOL!! r285 and r286. Hope Hicks would be perfectly cast as the Don Adams character in Get Smart.

by Anonymousreply 29112/09/2017

Remember when Mueller was named and the Republicans came out to say he was "unimpeachable" and "highly professional" and above reproach"? Yeah....

Linked article was at the time he was appointed.

by Anonymousreply 29212/09/2017

The absolute desperation in the troll posts is heartening. They know Mueller is getting closer and closer, and the Orange One is going down.

by Anonymousreply 29312/09/2017

Can you ungray a thread? If it gets enough WW’s for example does that resurrect it?

by Anonymousreply 29412/09/2017

Nice try at trolling, r293.

by Anonymousreply 29512/09/2017

R247, there's a plan in a number of cities across America. You can use the link below to find specifics about a specific city. Generally, the plan is to show up to protest either at 5pm or noon depending on what time Trump fires/tries to fire Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 29612/09/2017

You know if you just say the opposite it doesn’t obscure your trolling right Svertlana R295? I don’t think you’ll get more vodka for that.

by Anonymousreply 29712/09/2017

Just keep trying, r297. Maybe you'll one day be good at it.

by Anonymousreply 29812/09/2017

We know Mueller is getting closer to taking down Trump & Co. when the trolls come out.

by Anonymousreply 29912/09/2017

Rumor I heard this week is that Hannity's being investigated by Mueller as well.

by Anonymousreply 30012/09/2017

[quote]We know Mueller is getting closer to taking down Trump & Co. when the trolls come out.

What inside information do these so-called "trolls" have?

by Anonymousreply 30112/09/2017

Thanks, r296.

by Anonymousreply 30212/09/2017

Hope Hicks is only 29 years old and was barely alive when Trump was committing some of his most reprehensible acts. She was a contestant in one of his pageants, he took a shine to her, Ivanka hired her, she lucked in to what she thought was a great situation and they treated her well. But she has a lot to lose and nothing to gain if she were to lie to Mueller and the FBI. Unlike so many of the others, she really has displayed no evidence of doing anything than the job she was hired for. Maybe I'm being idealistic, but there has to be someone with a conscience. Someone who can give us "Hope". ..... and it really would make a fantastic movie if she turned them all in!

by Anonymousreply 30312/09/2017

R301 Desperation.

by Anonymousreply 30412/09/2017

Hannity & Trump have been bouncing planned utterances off each other in their little brainstorm sessions over the phone. Surely someone on Mueller's team is making the connection. Hannity may get scheduled.

Rumor had it that Kellyanne was a leaker. But she is a Mercer placement and tight with Bannon.

Believe another informant will be revealed, and it will be a shocker.

by Anonymousreply 30512/09/2017

That's the way to do it r288. Make 'em want more and......don't give it to them!

by Anonymousreply 30612/09/2017

See I I understand you don’t speak English R297 as a first language so this may not make sense to you. But when you support Trump and then tell other people they are a troll when they knock him and your down, it really doesn’t work LOL

by Anonymousreply 30712/09/2017

Flynn knew it all on the big scale. He know's Putin's operatives as well as who all they engaged. He got an amazing plea deal. He has squealed a lot already.

Jared, Jr., and the big guy have to be very worried.

by Anonymousreply 30812/09/2017

How do you ungray a thread?

by Anonymousreply 30912/09/2017

R303 Movie title "Beauty Killed the Beast".

by Anonymousreply 31012/09/2017

I watched that CNN special about Michael Flynn last night. I was shocked to learn that he went to college at the University of Rhode Island the same time I did. He was a year ahead of me. Would love to know what dorm he lived in.

by Anonymousreply 31112/09/2017

It’s the bota graying the thread because they are desperate.

by Anonymousreply 31212/09/2017

That would be beautiful, r300. I wish Fox News itself would be held accountable for all its lies and propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 31312/09/2017

I agree, r313. Fox News has been viciously attacking Mueller this week. It's unbelievable how they get away with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 31412/09/2017

Of course they greyed out the thread. They have no other way to distract from the truth: he is going down. All the WhatAboutClintonism in the world isn't going to distract from the fact that POtuS is so corrupt, and his staff is the swampiest set of swambeasts that ever swamped.

by Anonymousreply 31512/09/2017

Anyone know what is up with Miss Lindsey? She seems to have taken a page from Hannity, talking about Uranium One, going after Hillary, FBI, DOJ, is he afraid they will find out about the money he took from Russia?

by Anonymousreply 31612/09/2017

The thread isn't greyed-out for me.

by Anonymousreply 31712/09/2017

Hannity has been spewing the same exact garbage since he was 19 yrs. old on some local radio station. He barely made it through high school. How can anyone be so weak minded as to be brainwashed by ignorant asholes like Sean Hannity. I mean really.

by Anonymousreply 31812/09/2017

Me neither. Maybe it looks greyed out for people who FFed it.

by Anonymousreply 31912/09/2017

My first thought, Hope Hicks is a double agent.

by Anonymousreply 32012/09/2017

It’s greyed out to me, too.

by Anonymousreply 32112/09/2017

It is greyed out if you put your settings to slightly "delicate flower". Change your settings more to "absestos eyeballs" and you won't be grey.

by Anonymousreply 32212/09/2017

Trump is a lowlife, white trash piece of shit.

If you support Trump, you too are a lowlife, white trash piece of shit. And really really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 32312/09/2017

Ah cannot let those VARMINTS in the Democratic Party speak ill of my sugar daddies, now can I?

by Anonymousreply 32412/09/2017

What in the world will Fox do when next year a whole lot of Repugs get kicked out of office? Will any of those liars lose their jobs?

by Anonymousreply 32512/09/2017

[quote]If you support Trump, you too are a lowlife, white trash piece of shit. And really really stupid.

I guess this means I can scratch your name off my Christmas card list. I never voted Republican in my life and I am still laugh out loud delighted that Hillary lost.

by Anonymousreply 32612/09/2017

Yes, it’s certainly delightful to watch Trump dismantle the government and hand it over to Russia, isn’t it, Boris?

by Anonymousreply 32712/09/2017

Yes, the OP is grayed-out for me. Clearly it is the work of a bunch of trolls who think they are so very clever and their little stunt will get us to stop talking about the investigation and the looming indictments.

They're not clever and we won't stop discussing the Orange Cheetolini's continuing legal troubles.

by Anonymousreply 32812/09/2017

[quote]Rumor I heard this week is that Hannity's being investigated by Mueller as well.

That was fake.

by Anonymousreply 32912/09/2017

What's being held over the head of Miss Lindsey; that is not mistletoe, of course?

by Anonymousreply 33012/10/2017

Will enough WWs cancel out the FFs? It’s a travesty for this thread to be grayed out.

by Anonymousreply 33112/10/2017

This FF system is preposterous.

by Anonymousreply 33212/10/2017

Are we being brigaded from somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 33312/10/2017

The morons crying, "Biased! Partisan!" about Mueller's investigators show their desperation and lunacy. Facts and sworn testimonies are what will bring down Trumps and Kushners, plural.

Trying to establish in the public mind a bizarre "requirement" of zero political affiliation or opinion by Team Mueller is consistent with the distraction attempts of the Goebbels Old Party.

by Anonymousreply 33412/10/2017

R279 Yes, callow for one still in his or her twenties. Cannot, for example, be a US Senator.

by Anonymousreply 33512/10/2017

Apparently a uranium firm was involved in Trump’s recent shrinking of monuments out west.

by Anonymousreply 33612/10/2017

Well with Trump & Co., it is all about diversion and they signal this by accusing the other side of whatever T&Co are doing. So, uranium? It will be involved in some secret, dirty way.

And I believe there is also going on, a war on environmentalists and intellectuals perhaps prompted by Steve Bannon's particular brand of vengefulness. Since he seems to have so much sway. Is he an Ayn Rand fan? Sure feels like it.

Hey Steve! A meritocracy in Heaven isn't going to do you any favours.

by Anonymousreply 33712/10/2017

[quote] R292: Remember when Mueller was named and the Republicans came out to say he was "unimpeachable" and "highly professional" and above reproach"? Yeah....

They did that with SoS Hillary, too. Just to bother Obama, that was clear.

by Anonymousreply 33812/10/2017

[quote] R300: Rumor I heard this week is that Hannity's being investigated by Mueller as well.

True justice requires this.

by Anonymousreply 33912/10/2017

Mueller learned that a small number of his employees expressed anti-Trump sentiment online, and Mueller fired them. Now Hannity is acting like they were “uncovered” by neutral observers, which is untrue. As if they reflect negatively on Mueller, also untrue. Hannity man is a shameless liar. If anything, this reflect well on Mueller, for acting as he did.

Besides, Trump has berated the FBI. Actually, anybody who disagrees with him. He’s the one who should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 34012/10/2017

The attacks on Hillary, the campaign style rallies, the attacks by Fox on Mueller are all designed to build political support out here among voters to keep pressure on the GOP House not to act, and to cast this as political infighting rather than legal issues. The whole defense at this point is "but what about Hillary..." One of the networks had a special about Watergate this weekend and I watched it. The Nixon crowd did some pretty ugly things, too. But the difference is that the Republicans in Congress had integrity back then...or at least much more integrity than the ones you have today. Lindsey Graham is responding to pressure from his base. Nothing more sinister than that. He must be getting calls about Hillary so he is talking the talk. He's an asshole and has no integrity. Even his "photo op" golf outing with Trump was staged for his base.

by Anonymousreply 34112/10/2017

Trump isn't going down and you all know it. Even if you pretend you don't know it.

by Anonymousreply 34212/10/2017

I guess we will see R342.

by Anonymousreply 34312/10/2017

The most comical thing about all these calls for special prosecutors to investigate Hillary, Uranium One etc, is that there has already been MULTIPLE INVESTIGATIONS COSTING TENS, IF NOT HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.....and they continue to find NOTHING. Conservatives are always screaming about government spending, but have no qualms about wasting OUR TAX DOLLARS to keep beating a dead horse. How many times do they have to keep chasing trucks to figure out its the same truck going around the block over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 34412/10/2017

[quote] Conservatives are always screaming about government spending, but have no qualms about wasting OUR TAX DOLLARS

Hypocrisy has been built into the Rethuglican brand. They scream about deficits, until they want to spend 1.5 trillion on a tax cut for the wealthy and the corporations. They claim it is government waste if the money is going to feed, house, and educate poor children, but if the expense furthers the Repukes twisted agenda, then the sky's the limit. They want government to leave people alone -- until they don't, which is why they are anti-choice.

A miserable group of liars, cheats, and thieves.

by Anonymousreply 34512/10/2017

The real collusion isn't between Trump and Russia. It is between Trump and Israel.

by Anonymousreply 34612/10/2017

R346 is a more subtle shade of Svetlana.

by Anonymousreply 34712/10/2017

But I am wondering if it’s Jared and Ivanka’s intention to seek asylum in Israel. Maybe Trump too. How many countries would take them that aren’t absolute shitholes? Not many. Only Netanyahu would have the chutzpah to bite the hand that feeds him, to the extent that he would help shelter a U.S. President and his family’s flight from prosecution, even after all we've done for Israel. He just takes our support for granted.

Putin doesn’t care what the U.S. thinks of him so he’s got nothing to lose. We send billions to Israel.

It will be interesting to see, if the Trumps get to leave, where will they go? I’ve had the impression for the last month or so, half of what Trump does is to ensure he has a bolthole, or more than one, for the inevitable Judgment Day.

by Anonymousreply 34812/10/2017

[quote]Neither CNN or the reporter apologized for the error.

Did you skip the neither/nor English lesson, Svetlana?

by Anonymousreply 34912/10/2017

Q: who hates the FBI most of all?

by Anonymousreply 35012/10/2017

[quote]Did you skip the neither/nor English lesson, Svetlana?

As though Americans and the American media employ excruciatingly correct English!

by Anonymousreply 35112/10/2017

Carl Bernstein was on CNN's Reliable Sources this morning discussing how Fox is aiding and abetting Trump, and used this clip of Jeanine Pirro's show from last night to make his point. As we on DL know, Pirro is the cuntiest cunting cunt of all cunts!

by Anonymousreply 35212/10/2017

^^ Trying again with the link.

by Anonymousreply 35312/10/2017

Still waiting for CNN. CBS, and MSNBC to explain how they ALL confused the 4th for the 14th on the e-mail that they wrongly claimed implicated Donald Trump Jr. One reporter misreading a date is a believable mistake, but everyone else repeating the error just proves that they all go on air to perform smear jobs without doing even the simplest amount of research.

by Anonymousreply 35412/10/2017

r354....you just keep on waiting.....that simple mistake isnt going to deflect or prevent the landslide that is heading for Trump and his cronies. A firing squad is too kind for him.

by Anonymousreply 35512/10/2017

Oh, please. What does Carl Bernstein know about presidential cover-ups?!

by Anonymousreply 35612/10/2017

Were these cunts bitching that Kenneth Starr was biased? Yeah, thought so.

by Anonymousreply 35712/10/2017

Those GOP Senators and Congressmen questioning the FBI and the Mueller team about their objectivity due to their political party affiliations, don't relinquish their own party affiliations and support or opposition to political individuals while serving on committees, and voting regarding the investigation into the conspiracy with Russia saga. By such logic, they need to recuse themselves.

by Anonymousreply 35812/10/2017

Trump and his entire family and entourage really think they've pulled one over on us all. He truly believes his extreme wealth and privilege make him above the law. His ego must be fed. He hates it when he's out of the headlines for a few days. What if he were just ignored by the MSM for two weeks; how woukd he handle it?

by Anonymousreply 35912/10/2017

[quote]He truly believes his extreme wealth and privilege make him above the law.

Because it always has.

by Anonymousreply 36012/10/2017

The GOP ought to be charge with criminal conspiracy under RICo, because all of them are conspiring to allow laws to be broken and supporting criminal behavior in order to further their own agenda. They have also obstructed justice. As political party the GOP is dead. It's a fucking criminal enterprise.

by Anonymousreply 36112/10/2017

[quote]that simple mistake

It wasn't a simple mistake. It was a huge mistake repeated by many "news" networks.

by Anonymousreply 36212/10/2017

R354 OR they were all set up. Trump surrogates have purposely been attempting to put out false Trump information just so the major outlets will pick it up, so they can then "prove their point". Rachel Maddow did a story about it back in July, and warned of incidents like this happening.

by Anonymousreply 36312/10/2017

OR they were all set up

Set up to read an e-mail dated Sept 14 as being dated September 4th? Does one have to be illiterate or merely unable to distinguish numbers to report news at the major networks?

by Anonymousreply 36412/10/2017

There are some desperate trolls on this thread. Tons of posts missing. I must have pegged and blocked them a while back.

by Anonymousreply 36512/10/2017

Good thing R365 is free to sit in the dark, unchallenged and safe.

by Anonymousreply 36612/10/2017

R316 and R330 - the mind boggles at what dirty laundry the Russians and their minions have on the Senatrice - and clearly they’ve threatened to unveil some of it if she doesn’t get out there and run some defence for trump & co - hence the recent uranium carry on.

You can bet they have copies of every text, every email and every bank transaction she’s ever made...to say nothing of recordings and candid pics from every overnight hotel stay away from home.

I hope that whatever happens down the track - we do see the beans get spilled on her and her no doubt dishonourable and immoral behaviours...will be fantastic to see her get her comeuppance for conduct unbecoming!

by Anonymousreply 36712/10/2017

You know, as I think about it, the Democrats are always too concerned about being careful and not making mistakes or not being caught in bad shit. But I say fuck it. We need to stop playing Defense and get off our knees and fight those pieces of shit unapologetically. Take a page out of their books. We identify a problem? Fine. We address it take care of it. Then we move on and go after them with both barrels. They are bad people and we need not apologize for being tough and mean and adopting a scorched earth policy. I am SO fucking sick and tireid of us accepting the role of apologists always self conscious and allowing the media and everyone else to apply a double standard. This is an outrageous set of circumstances we find ourselves in and go nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 36812/10/2017

It's so interesting that the Deplorables go on and on about some shadowy, complicated, nebulous, (and ultimately, false,) connection between Hillary and some Canadian uranium deal.

Yet they don't have any issue with Trump passing a tax law that directly benefits vineyards, golf courses and real estate developers. (Businesses that he illegally never divested from.)

by Anonymousreply 36912/10/2017

R366 If Trump et al have done nothing wrong, why didn't they just disclose these Russian interactions when asked the first time?

by Anonymousreply 37012/10/2017

[quote]The mind boggles at what dirty laundry the Russians and their minions have on the Senatrice

They found out that she puts DARK MEAT in her chicken salad.

by Anonymousreply 37112/10/2017

You're using these Mueller investigation theories as an excuse to avoid sex with me.

by Anonymousreply 37212/10/2017

Gee, let's take a look at how r366 has "challenged" us, shall we? A selection of his greatest hits is below.

[quote]Looks like Boris got hired by the Washington Post. Read it and weep

It wasn't the Washington Post, moron. It was an op-ed by a partisan Republican.

[quote]Peter Strzok has single-handedly sunk the Mueller investigation.

Single-handedly? Really? Fancy that.

[quote]The "Trump Colluded With Russia" lie was spun by Mook and Podesta to explain away their failure. Time to close the book on that fairy tale.

Uh-huh. We'll wait right here while you rush out to get evidence to support that little "theory" of yours.

[quote]Trump's opposition to Hillary's pals in the FBI and the CIA does not constitute treason. The real treason is the very existence of the unelected Shadow Government and its Deep State.

You might want to adjust that "tin foil hat" of yours.

[quote]the Russian Collusion tall tales are the tin foil hats that the Democrats have to stop wearing. When the Washington Post tells you that the Russian Collusion story has no more legs, it is time to drop the Boris shtick.

Good thing the Washington Post hasn't done then, then, isn't it?

[quote]On Fox News Tuesday night, Laura Ingraham reported that yet another one of Robert Mueller's deputies in his Russia investigation is compromised due to her track record as a blatant partisan.

[quote]If the case against Trump is so cut-and-dried, why is it taking so long? Mueller apparently needs more and more time to fish and to move the goalposts.

[quote]The real collusion isn't between Trump and Russia. It is between Trump and Israel.

Yeah, see, here's the thing, R366: you're not "challenging" us by this obvious (and wholly unsupported) trolling, and R365 really hasn't missed a damn thing by choosing to ignore you.

by Anonymousreply 37312/10/2017

Oh, did the little troll respond to my comment? How amusing. Does blocking it cause hissy fits?

by Anonymousreply 37412/10/2017

Apparently, R374. I didn't even list everything he posted on this thread, as Boris has been a busy little beaver. It looks like he responds every time someone reveals that they have blocked him, so I guess he gets his widdle feewings hurt. I don't block others, usually, but it is rather foolish of him to pretend he's offering anything of real value, given his posts here.

[quote]Your allergy to the truth being one of them.

[quote]Congratulations on deriving so much pleasure from the Ignore feature. Personally, I am enjoying the knowledge that the Russian Collusion story is dead in the water.

[quote]Good thing R365 is free to sit in the dark, unchallenged and safe.

Like I said....

by Anonymousreply 37512/10/2017

Egads. Does the troll really believe all the shit he's trying to shovel here? Mueller is nowhere near being finished. Boris needs to realize that DL'ers are not uneducated rubes like the people who voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 37612/10/2017

Here's hypocrisy for you: Trump lifts sanctions on importing elephant parts into U.S.

ELEPHANTS. The symbol of the Republican party.

He hates everything and everybody, including magnificent animals and the party he was chosen to represent.

by Anonymousreply 37712/10/2017

Didn't he get some blowback from that R377?

by Anonymousreply 37812/10/2017

It’s a no brainer, really, blocking ivory imports.

by Anonymousreply 37912/10/2017

The Putin troll farm night shift is on duty in St. Petersburg. The brighter ones get the morning hours. They have been the ones to coordinate new messaging with Breitbart and Murdoch's folks.

by Anonymousreply 38012/10/2017

Seriously, ignore the trolls. If ya don’t clap, Tinkerbell will just die and we can all go home so much earlier.

by Anonymousreply 38112/10/2017

Treason for the Season

on FOX

by Anonymousreply 38212/10/2017

Good eye, R382!

by Anonymousreply 38312/10/2017

R8 Ignatz has landed..and he's whining and complaining as he always does.

by Anonymousreply 38412/10/2017

I'm just waiting for this investigation to be over and Mueller concluding with no collusion, with Trump continuing making America great again.

by Anonymousreply 38512/10/2017

BWHAHAHAHA........ohhhh..........BWHAHAHAHAHAHA............

by Anonymousreply 38612/10/2017

Yeah, pretty much, R386. Let's look at this latest troll, since he's even dumber, and more obvious, than the other one.

[quote]The stench from the desperate Clinton Foundation trolls can be detected from outer space.

[quote]These are the same Soros troll farm trolls who tried to "convince" everybody that Hillary was going to win. LOL.

[quote]Keep trying, bitches. Maybe you one day will get to suck Dear Leader's Hungarian Dick.

[quote]Nice try at trolling, r293.

Love the projection, and the irony. And I loved the mention of Soros. What is it with these morons and George Soros? (That was a rhetorical question, of course.)

Yeah, looks like this one isn't going to "challenge" us any more than the other one did. I can find regurgitated, mindless talking points all over the web, not to mention on Fox News and a number of newspapers and blogs.

by Anonymousreply 38712/10/2017

R385, how will we know when America has been made great again?

by Anonymousreply 38812/10/2017

The tweet is gone, r382. What's it say?

by Anonymousreply 38912/10/2017

[quote] how will we know when America has been made great again?

When the Repukes take us all the way back to 1859. Remember, even though we had slavery that's when families were still together -- well, except for the black families that were torn apart by white racists who sold people as if they were furniture. But, other than that very minor little detail, it was all great (if you were white).

So, that is where we are headed. And when we get there everything will be just hunky-dory (for the white folks -- mostly white men).

by Anonymousreply 39012/10/2017

r389......its priceless....

by Anonymousreply 39112/10/2017

Trump failed in every business enterprise that he has attempted. He has been able to maintain his lavish lifestyle by his pact with the devil (Putin) who has funneled billions to Trumpand to bail out his failures. Mueller needs to make sure that Americans understand how Trump has sold out the country to our enemies in order to maintain his wealthy life.

by Anonymousreply 39212/10/2017

[quote][R385], how will we know when America has been made great again?

The improved economy will be an indicator. Unlike the Clintons and Obama, Trump is a patriot.

by Anonymousreply 39312/10/2017

Sure he is r393.....thats why he staffs his resorts WITH IMMIGRANT LABOR so he doesnt have to pay them anything above minimum wage......MAGA...... The economy has improved every year for the last seven years. Trump has done nothing.....I repeat NOTHING to improve the economy......he hasnt enacted any laws, introduced any bills, etc. Any growth numbers are the residual from Obama whether you like it or not. Even Trumps executive orders have no impact on the economy. Contrary to what youve been force fed and brainwashed to believe, the economy has improved under every single Democratic administration in modern history, and the economy, with the exception of Reagan, has come close to collapsing under Republicans.....check it out yourself.....or better yet, think back to what your life was really like under different presidents in your life time.....if your honest, youll see it for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 39412/10/2017

Uh-huh, right, r393. And I'm sure that you can tell us just exactly how Trump will "improve the economy," right?

Yeah, I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 39512/10/2017

[quote]Trump has done nothing.....I repeat NOTHING to improve the economy

Don't be silly. He has slashed regulations.

by Anonymousreply 39612/10/2017

Don't be silly. No, he hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 39712/10/2017

ANNNNND....that put money in your pocket, how r396 ? The only people making any money from regulations being cut are corporations......who arent hiring, who dont pay a living wage, and love the increased profits. So....how is that helping you ?....seriously......help me understand how he is helping YOU ?

by Anonymousreply 39812/10/2017

r396....and I might add....Trumps declarations dont mean shit. Remember how the Dakota Pipeline was safe, would help bring jobs back, and we would only use steel made in america ?.......so far...in under a year....2 spills. no additional jobs.....and he snuck in a waiver after the fact that we would use....wait for it.....RUSSIAN STEEL.

Then theres the coal promise.....yet one of the mines has already shut down.....

Then there was Carrier, etc and those factory jobs he claims he saved and increased.....turns out the company is moving anyway...and hundreds are out of work.....

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.......FUCK YOU...AMERICA WAS GREAT BEFORE TRUMP DECIDED TO DESTROY IT.

by Anonymousreply 39912/10/2017

r399, it doesn't sound like you're thinking straight because something happened to you that you blame Trump for.

by Anonymousreply 40012/10/2017

Actually, R400, that was one of the lamest troll responses, I've ever seen here, since everything R399 wrote was true. Of course, you have no answer for any of those facts, just as you have no basis for your claims about "making America great again" or Trump has "slashed regulations."

That's what happens when you have the "stench of desperation." Sucks to be you.

by Anonymousreply 40112/10/2017

Sorry r400......Since you bought into Donnies long con, you obviously are the one who cant think straight.......

by Anonymousreply 40212/10/2017

[quote]The improved economy will be an indicator. Unlike the Clintons and Obama, Trump is a patriot.

HAHAHA.

Under which President did the US last have a surplus under?

by Anonymousreply 40312/10/2017

Trump is a patriot....

His bone spurs beg to differ........

by Anonymousreply 40412/10/2017

All his victims are holding a press conference tomorrow morning.

by Anonymousreply 40512/10/2017

Fiddle-Dee-Dee, r371.

by Anonymousreply 40612/10/2017

If Hope Hicks was told twice by the FBI that she was the target of Russians, would that be enough for the FBI go to a FISA warrant against her to determine if she communicated with them or not? If so, then Mueller has everything he needs on Trump as she is basically attached to Trump 24-7. She's probably even in the room while Trump shits.

by Anonymousreply 40712/10/2017

He probably shits ON her.

by Anonymousreply 40812/10/2017

Don’t forget about us.

by Anonymousreply 40912/11/2017

R409 That's GYNA to you!

by Anonymousreply 41012/11/2017

I think he has everything he needs now r407. He's working on the criminal cases now, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 41112/11/2017

Someone in the Trump camp is tickling Miss Lindsey's fancy.

Junior? Jared? DT himself? Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 41212/11/2017

^She does have a special glow nowadays.

She be getting some.

by Anonymousreply 41312/11/2017

[quote]tickling Miss Lindsey's fancy.

I doubt that it is all that fancy.

by Anonymousreply 41412/11/2017

Just read that they won't be filling Conyer's seat until next November 2018. That means the Dems will have less solid votes for a whole year.

by Anonymousreply 41512/11/2017

Conyers would have been a certain vote for Impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 41612/11/2017

Miss Lindsey may be trying to hide and deflect emotions per McCain. She is abandoning to cope it appears.

Every time Don Junior is called to account, Miss Lindsey takes the offensive. You don't suppose.....

by Anonymousreply 41712/11/2017

R417, all that would prove is that Miss Lindsey is most assuredly a Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 41812/11/2017

R400 is obviously a troll, but I've previously blocked it--its either a TrumpLicker, Russian Troll, or that horrid foreigner who said Hillary deserved to lose because American Citizens were "smug." Tool!

by Anonymousreply 41912/11/2017

If the Russian trolls receive 30 rubles per 3 posts. That is 50 cents in US currency.

by Anonymousreply 42012/11/2017

I like thinking about the poster who imagined busses of US Marshals, armed with arrest warrants pulling up all over The Capital perp-walking every single one of these PUBLIC SERVANTS into the glare of the media and off to jail to await trial for plotting against The United States with a hostile enemy.

by Anonymousreply 42112/11/2017

One of the problems with Trump is that he is a known, committed liar. So, when we hear things like “he has cut regulations”, I want to see proof. I want to see news published in the New York Times reporting that whatever he claims is true. It’s an abomination, that his everyday statements about absolutely everything must be questioned, but one must get conformation.

by Anonymousreply 42212/11/2017

[quote][R399], it doesn't sound like you're thinking straight because something happened to you that you blame Trump for.

Oh my god, the trump traitors are starting to sound like Scientologists

by Anonymousreply 42312/11/2017

It's the sociopath's fallback, R423: they can't argue with the points being raise so they have to pretend that there's something wrong with the person who raised those points.

by Anonymousreply 42412/11/2017

Miss Lindsey 100% flipped. Whatever she got in return, must be exceptionally titillating.

by Anonymousreply 42512/11/2017

I need to know which illuminator the Senatrice is using these days?

by Anonymousreply 42612/11/2017

Now Spicey is writing a book to "set the record straight about what Trump went through to get the nomination, to transition to the White House and then his first six months in office."

Prepare for basketfuls of alternative facts.

by Anonymousreply 42712/11/2017

Spicey is pathetic, people only liked Melissa McCarthey's version of him.

by Anonymousreply 42812/11/2017

Trump and everyone associated with him is a liar. It must be a precondition of working in his administration. So nothing any of them have to say is worth reading, it's a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 42912/11/2017

Unless he is going to write a tell all about being used to spew the rantings of a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 43012/11/2017

[quote]Actually, [R400], that was one of the lamest troll responses, I've ever seen here

That's ok, r401. Not everyone is as shallow as you.

by Anonymousreply 43112/11/2017

How much longer is this going to drag on? We have a democracy to restore.

by Anonymousreply 43212/11/2017

Here is a picture of r431, how dare DLers be shallow!

by Anonymousreply 43312/11/2017

Nice attempt at trolling, r433.

by Anonymousreply 43412/11/2017

[quote]Lindsey Graham is responding to pressure from his base. Nothing more sinister than that.

Yeah, that rapid and complete 180 degree spin by Miss Lindsey telegraphs the fact he's being blackmailed. No other reason makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 43512/11/2017

^Well, no women will be coming forward to make scandalous revelations.

by Anonymousreply 43612/12/2017

[quote]One of the problems with Trump is that he is a known, committed liar. So, when we hear things like “he has cut regulations”, I want to see proof.

Good call:

As the Trump administration nears its one-year mark, White House officials are touting cuts to regulations as one of their top achievements. But government records—and in some cases the agencies carrying out Trump’s policies—tell a very different story.

For one thing, only a handful of regulations have actually been taken off the books. That’s due to laws that keep government policies from wildly swinging back and forth every time moving trucks show up at the White House.

Rather, the claim of victory in the war on regulation is instead based almost entirely on stopping proposed rules that haven’t yet made their way through the machinery of government. The White House says it has killed or stalled 860 pending regulations. It’s done this by withdrawing 469, listing another 109 as inactive and relegating 282 to “long term.”

A Bloomberg News review has found even those claims are exaggerated.

by Anonymousreply 43712/12/2017

Has Eric Garland lost it?

[quote]- The true ending here is a group of rich powerful men who are defending a ring of child sex slave trafficking. It's horrid. They already uncovered it in Iceland, bringing down its government.

by Anonymousreply 43812/12/2017

R438, he starts off making sense then goes off the rails. Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 43912/12/2017

[quote]A Bloomberg News review has found even those claims are exaggerated.

And then you still have to actually point to any new jobs created by this supposed deregulation, which they can't do.

by Anonymousreply 44012/12/2017

[quote]That's ok, R401. Not everyone is as shallow as you.

Seriously? That was the best you could come up with? Oh, you poor thing. That was just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 44112/12/2017

I wonder if some of these Republican Senators who have lost their courage and integrity - are they being blackmailed?

by Anonymousreply 44212/12/2017

R442. Some took PAC money from oligarchs with Kremlin ties. Others, the Russians, team Trump & Bannon, have dirt on them, sexual and/or financial.

by Anonymousreply 44312/12/2017

R435 I totally agree and am certain Russia has kompromat on most of the GOP. I think that's why chaffetz left so quickly. There is dirt on: Graham, Nunes, Issa, grassley, Rubio, Cruz, Ryan, McConnelL, & Gowdy at the LEAST!

by Anonymousreply 44412/12/2017

This is also kinda interesting - and goes a long way to explaining some of the reluctance to criticise v,ad and company...

by Anonymousreply 44512/12/2017

That's HUGE money going to GOP from Russians. Treason!

by Anonymousreply 44612/13/2017

R446 - and that’s just the money we know about. The political donations. Love to see detailed personal financials on each of them...

by Anonymousreply 44712/13/2017

I've said this before and it bears repeating. The table was set for this very thing once the Supreme Court decision to support Citizen's United opened the floodgates to allow all kinds of unaccounted for funds to become legal in campaign financing. If you ever get a chance read Jane Mayer's book "Dark Money." There are no limits or very weak limitations imposed on who can contribute, and how much they can give.

by Anonymousreply 44812/13/2017

So yesterday there was talk about whether or not Bannon has been questioned by the Feds. I can't see how they could NOT question him even though he has been lying and saying he has no lawyer and has not been interviewed. The fact is, Bannon, Cambridge Analytica, the Mercers and the Facebook and Wiki Leaks people along with Jared Kushner were all involved. There's no way Bannon hasn't been interviewed. I suspect he is a target.

by Anonymousreply 44912/13/2017

You dont necessarily have to question a target in an investigation....especially if you have damaging evidence against them.

by Anonymousreply 45012/13/2017

Actually, I would imagine the people that have NOT yet been questioned are the ones with the most to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 45112/13/2017

Actually as hideous as Bannon is, I don't think he's involved with the Russia stuff. His only connection seems to be trying to stop Trump from firing Comey

by Anonymousreply 45212/13/2017

R452 You don't get that close to Trump without playing a part in the Russian collusion conspiracy, which is what put Trump in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 45312/13/2017

r452........can you say, MERCER ?.......say it with me now, MERCER. Bannon is also mentioned in Peter Smiths dealings. No, Bannon is going down.......

by Anonymousreply 45412/13/2017

Ho ho ho! Even that reality show hack Omarosa has jumped this sinking ship USS Drumpf. When even the rats are leaving, you know big trouble is coming.

by Anonymousreply 45512/13/2017

And even the dumbest rats eventually realize there's water seeping in.

by Anonymousreply 45612/13/2017

R456 The dumbest rat, Suckabee, will go down with this ship!!!

by Anonymousreply 45712/13/2017

Is there a thread on the USA Today ripping? They really slammed him.

by Anonymousreply 45812/13/2017

Yes, r458.

by Anonymousreply 45912/13/2017

The Politico article discussing Bannon's role in all this mishegas is pretty interesting.

by Anonymousreply 46012/13/2017

So there's a real possibility that Bannon may sell Jared (who is guilty six different ways with or without Bannon) and a few others down the river. :ike Reince Priebus. LOL! All the people who were mean to him. I love it. I have to wonder if he would sell out the President. He seems to think, if we a re to believe his stump speeches, that Donald Trump is the Messiah.

by Anonymousreply 46112/13/2017

I don't know if Bannon truly likes trump or not. He once called him a hammer they're just using (or something like that). He plays trump like a fiddle while also leaking bad things about him constantly to the press. And he HATES Jared. Bannon also strikes me as the type who would sell out his own mother to save himself.

by Anonymousreply 46212/13/2017

Bannon is loyal to nobody.....and he will throw Trump under the bus, not only to save his own ass, but because it would play into his "chaos theory"

by Anonymousreply 46312/13/2017

Rod Rosenstein told the House Judiciary Committee this morning that he sees no good cause to fire Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 46412/13/2017

Quit trying to fire Muller, there are plenty of people that need firing in washington.

Why are they holding hearings on this garbage angle when we have REAL problems? How many people died from big pharma's push of narcotics during that hearing? Did 5 people needlessly die? Was it 10? Are big pharma execs that hard up for cash that they would need to kill for more? Don't they have enough money?

Why decent people have to be murdered just so big pharma can make another buck? Isn't there a better way to do medicine? Is this all we deserve, is a murdering machine that makes the cartels look like child's play?

Do americans deserve a hearing on that?

by Anonymousreply 46512/13/2017

Why is the GOP full of so many assholes, how in the world can we run a government with these criminals in office?

by Anonymousreply 46612/13/2017

DL represent

by Anonymousreply 46712/13/2017

I am actually surprised that people are not rioting in the streets. The president is going to sign a tax "reform" bill that closes no loopholes for corporations, only for middle class suckers.

They are taking even more money from Main street and shoveling it to the top in this elaborate income distribution scheme. Instead of draining the swamp, they are flooding it.

Whatever happened to sticking up for the little guy. Boy, was that a huge scam or what? Time to tell the deplorables that they've been had, and this tax bill is the proof.

by Anonymousreply 46812/13/2017

R464 As if firing Mueller won't set off another investigation... Deplorables are just trying to stave off the inevitable end of the Trump regime as long as they can.

by Anonymousreply 46912/13/2017

Omarosa literally kicked out?

by Anonymousreply 47012/13/2017

It is passed time that these goons were rounded up and removed from washington. We need to get down to business and get this country's shit together.

The interior of the U.S. is beginning to resemble cuba, stuck in a time long ago. We need innovative leaders and those focused on recovering the whole country, not just those greedy weasels at the top. Enough, already.

by Anonymousreply 47112/13/2017

I am so sick and tired of Republicans saying the American people want a special investigator to investigate Mueller. These assholes are not speaking for me, I want Mueller to finish the investigation and nail Trump. There is no need for him to be investigated, I can't believe these scumbags will go to the ends of the earth to defend Trump.

by Anonymousreply 47212/13/2017

The Trump campaign played those poor, toothless, impoverished hillbillies like a fiddle. They really thought that he was going to do something for their crumbling towns and rotted infrastructure . They believed he was going to pave the streets in gold. He was going to save them from having to join the 21st century. They donated their last dimes to his campaign.

After he won, he immediately called for an end to their healthcare and gave all their bosses a tax break. He rewarded all the CEO's that sent away those jobs with more money. Meanwhile, jethro gets nothing.

Boy, oh boy, this was a grifting for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 47312/13/2017

Who do republicans represent anyway? Its not the american people. Is it a foreign leader? It sure seems that way. Who are they beholden to?

by Anonymousreply 47412/13/2017

Money, R474. It's not complicated.

by Anonymousreply 47512/13/2017

And no good ideas to move the country forward technologically....it is so sad. Just now we have i nvestigations and congressional hearings to get rid of these crooks.

by Anonymousreply 47612/13/2017

If you are smart, and talented, and focused on money, then you go work for Wall st. They couldn't cut it in the real world so repugs use congress to get rich? While selling out poor americans? This is an outrage.

All the poor people in the country need to work together and vote for better politicians. Corruption has jumped the shark in this country. It's so blatant. Where is the outrage?

by Anonymousreply 47712/13/2017

when you hear "american people", substitute "Koch brothers" so you can keep it straight in your head.

by Anonymousreply 47812/13/2017

drip

by Anonymousreply 47912/13/2017

R473, they don't care about that. Most of the Deplorables are not toothless dumb asses who live in rotting towns and backwaters. They are white, suburban and average $70,000+ annually. What they DO care about is Trump will represent their racist beliefs, he will build walls to keep immigrants out, he will ban Muslims from traveling and he was do ICE raids to break up families and deport people back to mexico. They hate. They are a fearful ugly divisive category of people who have been emboldened by his rhetoric and his behavior. They don't care if he shoots someone in the middle of Broadway, as he famously said himself, they don't care if he is a pathological liar or harassed and abused women or is a corrupt businessman. They don't care about Russians either. They are hateful people and he represents that Hate more consistently than anything else he has ever promised to do.

by Anonymousreply 48012/13/2017

I think the 70k set has long abandoned him. It's just socially embarrassing now to support him. He is viewed as a fumbling failure that can't get anything done. It's way passed policy at this point. He may be a racist, but he's seen as an incompetent one.

It's all downhill for republicans aka losers at this point.

by Anonymousreply 48112/13/2017

R481 What did they expect? Trump had zero experience as a public official. They voted for him knowing he was incompetent and a jerk to boot. They were just betting the Dems would be sidelined and impotent as the Republican majority implemented their conservative agenda, but that bet has truly backfired and blown up in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 48212/13/2017

Sorry I think racism trumps everything else. That's why he got the evangelicals, the women, etc. and lets not forget how he pandered to the gun crowd. And he is such a fucking misogynist he hates women who don't "know their place." and there are ignorant women out here who agree with that. They resent smart accomplished independent women.

by Anonymousreply 48312/13/2017

What a mess. Is it too late to get a new president? It seems like democracy is at stake. Was it really the smart move?

I think the stock market will sort all this out once it tanks and the 401ks go south. But the banksters will still come out on top while the masses suffer, a la 2007.

It all seems so uneducated and stupid. Like a suicide mission.

by Anonymousreply 48412/13/2017

If anything the Deplorables admire his predatory grifter "business" practices and the fact he outsmarts people who try to sue him, ignoring the fact that he often has to settle. They love that he was sued for housing discrimination. They love him for going after Obama's birth certificate. We have a lot of sick ignorant people in the USA, and after a steady diet over decades, of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, and Laura Ingrham not to mention t hat nasty Judge Pirro, it's not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 48512/13/2017

yeah, but what do they get for it? Higher taxes? No healthcare? Seems like a one-sided deal for repugs. The Rush's of the world get millions and hillbilly bob gets nothing. What a gip.

by Anonymousreply 48612/13/2017

round 'em up already

by Anonymousreply 48712/13/2017

r486.....thats the way it usually goes under a republican administration.....yet they are convinced that the GOP is the party of the people and they alone will look out for them. Liberals are out to destroy democracy and do nothing but give handouts to the undeserving. You would think these people were born yesterday considering they live through the shit like everyone else. But the GOP have always been spin masters and their ilk at Fox etc, has these rubes convinced. The only way to stop the bleeding is to impose some guidelines and restrictions on conservative media....which by the way was done away with during the Reagan administration....and coincidentally is when the dumbing down started.

by Anonymousreply 48812/13/2017

Fairness doctrine^^

by Anonymousreply 48912/13/2017

Trump was elected because of four things: 1) Dead babies, 2) Guns and 3) Mexicans. 35% of the population (Trump base) will never vote for a democrat because of those three things. They believe so firmly in these issues that they will vote against their best interests (health care, welfare, Social Security, etc). Add another 10% of wealthy Americans who want (4) tax breaks and fewer government restrictions on business and you have a solid 45% voting block. This 45% dictated it's will on the majority because the electoral college is skewed toward the rural areas where evangelicals, hunters, and white folks most afraid of other races live. It took two Clinton votes in California to equal one Trump vote in Wyoming. Every republican that I know falls into a "extremist position" on one of those four categories.

by Anonymousreply 49012/13/2017

John Schindler:

Look, folks: CI people in the IC were in complete panic in 2016 -- not that Obama WH listened much -- since they KNEW who Trump really was.

CI professionals in the IC have known for MANY YEARS that Trump possessed strange, disconcerting ties to the Kremlin. Going back to 80s.

Right now, Trump WH & its lie machine want you to focus on everything but who POTUS really is & who his real friends are. Don't let them.

The sordid truth about our 45th President is coming out, no matter what. It will rock the USA to its core.

As it damn well should.

by Anonymousreply 49112/13/2017

Is John Schindler a reliable source or is in he in that Palmer Report/Louise Mensch school?

by Anonymousreply 49212/13/2017

[quote][bold]Trump 'dossier' firm: Republicans leaked bank records in retaliation[/bold]

[quote]Fusion GPS, in a notice to a federal judge in Washington late on Tuesday, said that a subpoena sent by the Republican-led U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee and its chairman, Devin Nunes, to the firm’s bank was “part of an ongoing effort to discredit Fusion in retaliation for its role in undertaking research” into Trump during the election.

[quote]Fusion’s court document said that information its founder, Glenn Simpson, provided to the committee during closed door testimony in November then surfaced in media reports.

by Anonymousreply 49312/13/2017

Schindler is in the Palmer Report/Mensch school. Full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 49412/13/2017

Oh no!

Not the pristine Miss Lindsey!

by Anonymousreply 49512/13/2017

People are protesting in the streets every single day. They just aren't being covered by the media for the most part. You see them all the time on MSNBC and on some local affiliates that aren't yet fully owned by Sinclair or ClearChannel.

by Anonymousreply 49612/13/2017

[quote] You would think these people were born yesterday considering they live through the shit like everyone else.

These are people who not only believe in the sky fairy, but a sky fairy that sounds like the worst boss a person could have. I suppose way back when, slaves thought he was a better master than the one they had in reality, a kernel of hope. I have more faith in Santa Claus.

by Anonymousreply 49712/13/2017

Omarosa had a damn assistant, according to Aprildryan R470.

A damn assistant!

by Anonymousreply 49812/13/2017

R496, please tell me more.

Trump is so reviled that a "protest report" for the week could be a ratings grabber. Of course it would have to be an editorial piece or perhaps just a satirical voiceover of the week's protests.

Jon Stewart could do it.

I could see it going from weekly half hour to an hour a day as we approach the midterms. That doesn't even take Mueller's investigation in consideration

by Anonymousreply 49912/13/2017

[quote]Omarosa had a damn assistant, according to Aprildryan [R470].

A damn assistant!

Actually it was two. Yup, two.

by Anonymousreply 50012/13/2017

Steve Schmidt was on with Ari Melber tonight and pointed out that grievance was the foundation of the Trump philosophy and that of his supporters. These are angry people who feel victimized. They are hateful irrational people.

by Anonymousreply 50112/13/2017

You can google to find protests that are recent, on-going, or planned. The ones I've seen covered the most on MSNBC are the tax ones. The last few I saw had people protesting in the know, others with garbage bags of money to give to the rich, people literally protesting at stoplights when they turn red so they have a captive audience, a large group of protest over the last month in major cities including a couple thousand in Chicago, and tons and tons of smaller protests outside individual Congressmen's offices every single day. There was even that one during the committee vote on this fucking tax bill where seemingly everyone in the audience eventually had to be taken out as they'd did tag-team chanting...one dragged out, the next one starts.

by Anonymousreply 50212/13/2017

This is hilarious: Omarosa fired, "physically dragged" from the White House.

by Anonymousreply 50312/13/2017

It really is a reality show...

by Anonymousreply 50412/13/2017

R492 Schindler is ex-intellegence agent. He has a lot of connections in intelligence community. He is part of "the resistance" on twitter but not like The Palmer Report or Louise Mensch. Schindler is a republican so there are occasionally things I take exception with such as his dislike for Obama but he really seems to believe that Trump is deeply connected to Russia based on what his contacts in the intelligence community have leaked to him. He has been pretty spot on for many things. The Palmer Report is a lot speculation and while sometimes I enjoy Louise Mensch and have found her reporting credible, she likes to pick personal fights with other "citizen journalists" and her petty fighting gets old.

by Anonymousreply 50512/13/2017

[quote] It is passed time

[quote]It's way passed policy

R471 / R481 "past" and "passed" are not interchangeable. You used "passed." You meant to use "past."

End of grammar lesson. Back to bashing the treasonous Orange Cheetolini.

by Anonymousreply 50612/14/2017

Totally off topic but since DL is fucked up and I can't post new threads....IS DL down or running or what??? I also am having problems with my local online newspaper which uses Disqus as a platform. That's been down all over since last night.

by Anonymousreply 50712/14/2017

It seems to be back up, but it’s been malfunctioning for me all day.

by Anonymousreply 50812/14/2017

R507, not to sound paranoid, but TWO of the large scale forums I subscribe to, one for filmmaking (who openly stated they were experiencing a Russian bot attack) and one a huge academic society for a particular species of animal, have experienced weird viruses in their online platforms in the last 36 hours that have shut both platforms down. Maybe someone should start a thread?

by Anonymousreply 50912/14/2017

Right let's start a thread on how we can't access the threads. I'm having trouble too. Site won't load. Impossible to access for most of the day until right now. I hope Webmaster is getting this straightened out.

by Anonymousreply 51012/14/2017

FFC is voting to roll back Net Neutrality in the U.S. today, just sayin' ....Imagine paying your ISP to access DL!

by Anonymousreply 51112/14/2017

I am having DL issues today. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 51212/14/2017

Correction: that's FCC, not FFC ...

by Anonymousreply 51312/14/2017

R512 - me too. DL has been a bitch today.

by Anonymousreply 51412/14/2017

I thought about Russian bots too. Maybe the AL election got the panicking.

by Anonymousreply 51512/14/2017

**them.

by Anonymousreply 51612/14/2017

DL-ers?

[quote]"Over the course of 16 months of correspondence, starting in August 2015 and ending on Dec. 1, 2016, that was culled from their work phones, Mr. Strzok said he loathed Congress and called presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vermont) an “idiot.” He suggested the death penalty was appropriate for Edward Snowden, a National Security Agency contractor who pilfered reams of sensitive information. He said Chelsea Clinton, daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, was “self-entitled.” And he described House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) as “a jerky.”

[quote]He even said “I’m worried about what happens if HRC is elected,” apparently referring to Mrs. Clinton. He didn’t elaborate on his concerns.

[quote]Ms. Page described Mr. Sanders’ supporters as “idiots,” and said a Republican presidential candidate has “long been suspected of being gay” and that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) looked like a “turtle.” They agreed a well-known reporter was “schlubby.”"

by Anonymousreply 51712/14/2017

Those texts show bias within the Mueller team ! Investigate ! Remove !.....WITCH HUNT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT !

I love it when Republicans get on a crusade without presenting all the evidence.......Like they dont know the REAL story will come out to contradict their narrative. I guess the damage has already been done though.....deplorables have already been programmed.

by Anonymousreply 51812/14/2017

What, R517? Those were private email conversations that should never have been released in the first place. I think this blog post nails it.

[quote]My enthusiasm for Rosenstein these days is altogether under control. And his behavior in this episode, in particular, has hardly done him credit. The release of private correspondence between two Justice Department employees whose correspondence is the subject of an active inspector general investigation is not just wrong. It is cruel. It is not the practice of the Justice Department to turn over to Congress—let alone to give to reporters—active investigative material related to the private communications of its own employees. Justice Department and FBI employees have the right to their political opinions. To the extent their private political expressions for some reason make it impossible for them to work on a certain matter, they certainly have the right to have that determined without having their careers ruined and their names dragged publicly through the mud by politicians who know nothing about the circumstances in question.

[quote]I don’t know whether agent Peter Strzok and attorney Lisa Page did anything improper, or merely engaged in ill-advised and foolish communications that did not impact their work. I have no quarrel with Mueller for removing Strzok from the investigation, whether for substantive or appearance reasons. But I do know this: these questions deserve to be adjudicated within the confines of a serious internal investigation, not a partisan circus.

[quote]Rosenstein here has, at a minimum, contributed to that circus—at the expense of his own employees. In throwing a career FBI agent and career FBI lawyer to the wolves by authorizing the release to the public of their private text messages—without any finding that they had done anything wrong—he once again sent a message to his workforce that he is not the sort of man with whom you want to share your foxhole. The DOJ and FBI workforces will not forget that. Nor should they.

We explicitly assume that officials at the DoJ, FBI, etc. have personal opinions on a variety of issues. But no single individual controls an investigation, any investigation. And an investigation, and its leaders, are judged by the quality of its findings, findings which have to be reviewed by an independent judiciary.

[quote] The Mueller investigation will ultimately be measured by its work product, not by the text messages or campaign contributions of its staffers from before the investigation even existed. That work product so far is two guilty pleas for lying to the FBI over contacts with the Russians by the Trump campaign and transition—and one completely shocking indictment involving allegations of massive money-laundering by the Trump campaign’s chairman.

There is zero evidence that Strzok's opinion of Trump, Clinton, Sanders, or any other person or subject in any way materially influenced the course of the broader investigation into the Trump campaign and administration. In short, this is, as with every other Republican "outrage" of the past dozen years or so, there is nothing there.

by Anonymousreply 51912/14/2017

[quote]What, [R517]? Those were private email conversations that should never have been released in the first place. I think this blog post nails it.

What did I say that made you respond this way? I never implied that these emails mean any kind of bias.

I just think it's funny that they talked about some of these people in the same way DL-ers do.

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 52012/14/2017

As for Congressional Republicans, they are actively working to undermine the confidence of the American public in the various institutions, from the so-called "voter fraud" to, now, the FBI. This is dangerous. Also noted in that blog post:

[quote]At yesterday’s hearing, Republican Rep. Jim Jordan announced about the Mueller probe that “The public trust in this whole thing is gone.” This is actually wrong.

[quote]In our latest poll on the subject, fully 61 percent of respondents expressed at least some confidence in the Mueller investigation. A similar number expressed at least some confidence in the FBI in connection with the Russia probe. And an even higher percentage, 74 percent, expressed confidence in the FBI generally.

[quote]The trouble is that if enough members of Congress tenaciously attack the institution over a long period of time, Jordan’s words could acquire the quality of self-fulfilling prophecy. It is an enormously damaging undertaking for members of Congress to self-consciously erode public confidence in federal law enforcement.

Just as it has been enormously damaging for members of Congress to self-consciously erode public confidence in other institutions. This has long-term ramifications for the whole country.

by Anonymousreply 52112/14/2017

Dont worry r517, some of understood what you were saying

by Anonymousreply 52212/14/2017

R517, in the end it makes no difference. I'm sure Ken Starr's investigation was completely non-partisan. He is gone. Who cares? Nothing to see.

by Anonymousreply 52312/14/2017

Did he just out Little Marco?

by Anonymousreply 52412/14/2017

This Ohio Congressman, Jim Jordan, is trying to remove Mueller in a very obstructive way; then investigate Mueller and his staff.

This is the same Congressman that gave Kentucky County Clerk, Kim Davis, a ticket to Obama's State of the Union address.

by Anonymousreply 52512/14/2017

He was talking about Miss Lindsey, R524.

Why hasn't anyone published the receipts on that big ol' quane?

by Anonymousreply 52612/14/2017

Miss Lindsey was recently appointed to some Trump Travel Board. Whatever, she is 100% all Trump. If she again waivers, don't buy it. That game is too exposed.

by Anonymousreply 52712/14/2017

[bold]Daily Beast/Washington Post: CIA Captured Putin’s "Specific Instructions" to Hack the 2016 Election[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 52812/14/2017

Sirs, mah beautiful mind is too full to ever allow itself to be sullied by the filthy speculation of homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 52912/14/2017

Maybe Miss Lindsey was told to champion Trump, or they will expose some whatever stuff or offer her some.....?

Miss Lindsey is not a good golfer. She was not there to play golf.

by Anonymousreply 53012/15/2017

FREE LA SENATRICE!

by Anonymousreply 53112/15/2017

Jim Jordan is the worst, ever. He needs to be defeated in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 53212/15/2017

Reddit loves to solve a mystery, but they don’t seem to have a comprehensive, ongoing investigation sub. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 53312/15/2017

Ruskie oligarch money has bought a lot of Congressmen and some Senators via their pacs. Who knows what has been more direct without paper trails. Look at the lackeys for DT trying to derail the Mueller investigation? Who does Putty have dirt on?

Why isn't Nunes expelled from Congress for blatant obstruction?

by Anonymousreply 53412/15/2017

Rick Wilson was hinting last night that legal troubles are imminent for Jared.

And just this afternoon comes news that Kushner and his legal team are searching for a crisis public relations team.

by Anonymousreply 53512/15/2017

Yeah, a lot of people on Twitter were saying Kushner was going down today. Nothing so far.

by Anonymousreply 53612/15/2017

[quote]Yeah, a lot of people on Twitter were saying Kushner was going down today.

If he isn’t going down today, he’ll be going down tomorrow. And every night for the next ten to fifteen years after lights out.

by Anonymousreply 53712/15/2017

He might not go down until next week....thats why he looking for a crisis pr firm today.

by Anonymousreply 53812/15/2017

It's Hanukkah. They'd never arrest Jared during the Holy Days. The Mueller team is scheduled to meet directly with Trumps lawyers next week. I wonder why. Any DL lawyers out here who can give us some analysis?

by Anonymousreply 53912/15/2017

Is Hanukkah considered "holy days"? Regardless, I would gladly exchange all my presents, dreidels and wool socks for the sight of Jared in handcuffs.

Please Hanukkah Zombie (voiced by Mark Hamill), grant my wish!

by Anonymousreply 54012/15/2017

That smug Nazi Jim Jordan needs a swift kick in the teeth. Nothing would bring me greater pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 54112/15/2017

Here's my question...There are probably 250 credible people who actually know exactly what went on with Trump and Russia. These are people who have heard and seen the tapes. They are FBI, CIA, other government officials, Congress and their staffs. How long before one of them says enough with this republican BS about trying to take down Mueller and just out and out spills everything. I personally think it has happened but we just don't believe it yet because the truth has leaked through non-traditional sources. I think the fact that Trump and Russia have been working together for years is the bombshell and Trump is doing his bidding. I also think Russia actually changed totals in the election and the GOP took lots of Russian $$$$. Many creditable sources say the scandal is bigger than you will can imagine. Former CIA , FBI and NSA officials seem to be gathering together in opposition to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 54212/15/2017

Hunny I hope Trump leaves office because of ill health, then he suffers a CIA induced heart attack and everything leaks. EVERY.THING.

by Anonymousreply 54312/15/2017

r542......thats another verified piece of information in the dossier......the dossier states Russia/Putin had been cultivating him for about five years.

by Anonymousreply 54412/15/2017

Yeah, the bots were all over twitter today shrieking about "Clinton arrest coming today! " which means either someone bigger flipped OR someone big is getting a new set of bracelets for Xmas.

I'll take clay face pence or kushner, Santa. Tia

by Anonymousreply 54512/15/2017

I would love it to be Jr or Jared, but it will probably be Carter Page or Roger Stone.

by Anonymousreply 54612/15/2017

Or none of the above, at least today. Come on ... this is rumor, nothing more, just as is the "Clinton arrest coming today!" I'm sure that there are other indictments and arrests coming but they'll come at Mueller's pace, which is measured and deliberate.

I do love, though, how the deplorables are just absolutely convinced that Clinton will be arrested and convicted any day now.

by Anonymousreply 54712/15/2017

R444, Are you intimating those men reside in their respective closets?

by Anonymousreply 54812/15/2017

Why would the Gomer Pyle of the Senate Miss Lindsey want to jump on the Trump sinking ship?

by Anonymousreply 54912/15/2017

R542- I was thinking the same thing. But I think it could also be someone from the foreign IC community.

The US has a lot of allies - Canada, France, Germany, Australia, UK etc. They've got their own IC. And if they see that the democracy of the US is crumbling because of Trump/Russia, there's nothing to stop them from releasing info to the public. They might even have more info than the US IC has.

by Anonymousreply 55012/15/2017

Ah BEG your pardon, R549?

by Anonymousreply 55112/15/2017

I never promised you a rose garden

by Anonymousreply 55212/15/2017

The effort to derail Mueller is due to something big coming down. Fox News yappers and other right-wing media are in on it. This anti-Mueller effort would not be going on without the approval of the Kochs, Mercers, Adelson, etc. The Mercers are reportedly implicated with this scandal in at least tangential ways and Bannon and Kellyanne are direct, funded connections. The Kochs and company want this tax bill desperately, and will get it within hours. Plus, Trump and the GOP Congress are delivering on right-wing judges and federal attorneys. They will gut the ACA to nothing, then cut other entitlements, including social security. Really, Putin's Russia with select rich oligarchs, and the masses disenfranchised, are their goals. ....And they are very bitter and vindictive that Roy Moore lost. Mueller's next move needs to be heavy, close to the core, and soon.

by Anonymousreply 55312/15/2017

Or, alternatively, R553, it's because of his success thus far. When they could pretend that there was nothing there, they didn't attack Mueller, at least not much. Once he started getting indictments and guilty pleas, the shit started getting real and they started getting worried.

by Anonymousreply 55412/15/2017

Dems are raising alarm bells all over the place that Ryan is getting ready to shut down the House investigation which would give trump cover to fire Mueller. Why the fuck Nunes and Gowdy haven't been arrested yet for leaking and obstruction is a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 55512/15/2017

I don't really care if the House investigation is shut down. Personally I think the Dems and the Good Guys can get some mileage from it. And honestly, the House investigation has been largely ineffectual and limping along with very little staff, no budget, and constant betrayals from Nunes. So in a way, the House Intel committee disbanding particular investigation might give it new energy. kind of like firing Comey is what spurred the appointment of Mueller. There are other investigations going on and frankly the integrity of the Senate Intel investigation has more substance. The Judiciary committee is also looking at things. So I say, do your worst Paul Ryan. Your days are numbered. What I want to know is when the fuck is the media going to do an intense investigation into the $$$$ the members of Congress are getting from the bad guys.

by Anonymousreply 55612/15/2017

R553 called part of it. Mueller is knocking on the Mercers' door.

He recently requested all of Cambridge Analytica's emails related to the campaign, and the CEO testified before Congress this week.

by Anonymousreply 55712/15/2017

Mercer is a particular kind of asshole who really has operated under the radar for a long time and then he hooked up with Breitbart. He has been a shit stirrer in the background and low and behold he stepped into a pile of shit worse than quicksand and it's called treason and he hit a wall called the U.S. Constitution and the Fucking FBI and o Mueller. I hope Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebecca go to prison. Serious. I hope they get charged with crimes and activate their suicide pact. I hate the very notion of some anonymous billionaire hedge fund bastard thinking he can manipulate our democracy and play his fucking Cambridge Data Analytica bullshit and play king maker. That fucking piece of shit. I want him flayed alive in the town square. Pigfucker.

by Anonymousreply 55812/15/2017

R542, Not beyond my imagination.

I think we are "governed" now by many avaricious traitors. I think the entire candidacy and presidency of Trump has been a Russian plot from at least a decade ago.

Trump admires and seeks to emulate Putin. That is why he is using lies, propaganda, and smears to destroy our public lands, public education, trade pacts, law-enforcement and intelligence agencies, health-care, national security, and Middle Class.

by Anonymousreply 55912/15/2017

[quote]Dems are raising alarm bells all over the place

I am getting sick and tired of Democrats in Congress raising alarm bells on fucking Twitter; from the tax bill rip-off, to the Mueller investigation, to the appointments to the federal bench.

What the fuck are WE supposed to do to protect the Mueller investigation? Retweet their Tweets.

We, the Democratic voters, need to know what the course of action will be if the firing of Mueller happens. I have never seen any of the Democratic Senators address that. What is the plan?

Democrats in Congress need to make a collective statement why these hearings need to continue and challenge Repubs to do the same. If they don't, accuse them of being Russian collaborators.

by Anonymousreply 56012/15/2017

Rebekah "Fivehead" Mercer was that "alternative" girl at college in Missouri who wore vintage clothes with rockabilly touches and pretended to like gays but rolled her eyes and called them fags behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 56112/15/2017

Oh fer chrissakes r561, get that poor girl some bangs......

by Anonymousreply 56212/15/2017

R560, if Mueller is fired, head to the nearest gathering place in your community where protests happen. You can take 5 minutes and look online for the location, too. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 56312/15/2017

And, R563? What will that do?

I have protested, by the way, so I am not questioning protests at all.

by Anonymousreply 56412/15/2017

After Rob Rosenstein authored the justification to fire Comey, the Administration tried to lay it on his shoulders. He threatened to quit if they didn’t stop, and they stopped. It would not have looked good for him to quit right after they fired Comey.

He knows the Administration will hang him out to dry if they have a chance, so I don’t think he will give them the chance.

by Anonymousreply 56512/15/2017

R564, I will cut a bitch. Satisfied?

by Anonymousreply 56612/15/2017

follow Walter Shaub on twitter. His timeline has links to contingency plans and meeting places. And he seems to know what's going on and doesn't have to be concerned about re-election.

by Anonymousreply 56712/15/2017

I have a feeling that if Mueller is fired, he's made provisions to continue the investigation in NY and has also provided a contingency plan if Trump tries to pardon. Adding state charges and/or ask the court to disregard the pardon (s) because Trump is the target of the probe.

by Anonymousreply 56812/15/2017

I will actually support the reasoned actions of the protest leaders.

I happen to think that violence would be justified in such a circumstance. A little rioting goes a long way.

by Anonymousreply 56912/15/2017

“Everyone knows that nothing has been found about collusion.”

What the fuck is Trump’s obsession with what “everybody” knows? He sounds like a child. And I hate other people telling me what I supposedly know, when I know no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 57012/15/2017

Shut your nasty mouth, R537! Ah am NOT someone with the name of "Gomer". If we are discussing Andy Griffith, Ah am one of the Fun Girls.

by Anonymousreply 57112/15/2017

I just love reading the desperate bullshit from this thread on my ignore page. There are 2 very dedicated trolls.

by Anonymousreply 57212/15/2017

And just which one would you be Miss Lindsey?

by Anonymousreply 57312/15/2017

r571 r573 Joyce Jameson (Skippy) died by suicide.

by Anonymousreply 57412/15/2017

[quote]What the fuck is Trump’s obsession with what “everybody” knows?

It's a simple rhetorical device, one of many he uses to persuade and manipulate his non-critical thinking GOP base. And it is yet another lie. Add in his constant repetition of lies (as per Goebbels), and it makes Donnie perhaps the most dangerous con man of all time.

by Anonymousreply 57512/15/2017

r575....and dont forget his go to campaign rhetoric "everybody's saying it"...."some people are saying it, I dont know"

by Anonymousreply 57612/15/2017

ITA r559.

by Anonymousreply 57712/15/2017

R575, I appreciate that, but I hate to think people are so stupid that they can be conned in this way. What do they think?

“Oh, Trump says everybody knows this self-serving thing; and I don’t, so I better accept it or I’ll look dumb”?

As if he’s so trustworthy?

by Anonymousreply 57812/15/2017

I’ve been very strongly thinking about that, R575! Everybody knows that. I know it, and you know it, too.

by Anonymousreply 57912/15/2017

DT intimidates too many. Bully tactics work for him. His followers adore the Con man persona. He gets away with unbelievable shit. Media sees ratings. The country suffers.

by Anonymousreply 58012/15/2017

Hearing someone use the "everybody" trope doesn’t necessarily work on you in a conscious way. But if you’re eager to agree with the con man and you hear it enough times, it becomes like a fact to you. Ya know, like "Crooked Hillary sold our Uranium to Russia" or "Obama was a failure".

by Anonymousreply 58112/15/2017

Of course they're that stupid, R578.

by Anonymousreply 58212/15/2017

Before too long, we may be in "constitutional crisis" land.

They are guilty. If they were not guilty and they had nothing to hide, then they would not be trying so hard to shut down all of the investigations. But that is precisely what they are attempting to do.

Remember -- we don't know what the bastards did to conspire to steal the 2016 election. Mueller may know, especially after the guilty pleas and hearing from any cooperators. But, Trump & Co. know what they did and who did what. So, if they are getting worried that the lid is about to be blown off this treasonous scandal, that is probably a pretty good indication that they fear Mueller is getting close and they need to do whatever they can to stop the truth from coming out.

Except, the truth has a way of finding the light of day. For everyone's sake, let's hope that is sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 58312/15/2017

I think this investigation has gone far beyond collusion and has entered criminal activity. It's too late for Trump to do anything about it since enough proof has already been collected and no matter what Trump does, there will be someone to bring it forth.

by Anonymousreply 58412/15/2017

R584: The GOP knows this and are very afraid. THAT is why they are on constant attack against Mueller and the FBI during the bogus hearings this week and on FAUX news. Shit is getting real and they know if the investigation continues, Trump will be implicated (along with some of them). It is so obvious.

Also, enough with Trump refuses to *believe* Russian interference because of his ego. I hate when talking heads tow that BS line. NOPE! Trump refuses to *acknowledge* Russian interference (and do anything about it) because he knows it is true and was complicit.

by Anonymousreply 58512/15/2017

Ukraine called and what’s their coup back.

by Anonymousreply 58612/15/2017

Walter Shaub, the WH Ethics Chief who quit because he couldn't possibly work for such a corrupt President, tweeted this:

"This weekend I’m stocking up on portable phone chargers, warm clothes, & gear needed for when we take the streets. I’m concerned the assault on the rule of law is coming over the holidays when we’re distracted. It‘ll be a defining moment for the Republic."

If anybody would know shit, he would. It's scary. The closer Mueller gets to Trump's crimes - (which must truly be awful, perhaps worse than we imagined), the more it seems too many others are complicit and we're never gonna get out of this.

by Anonymousreply 58712/15/2017

Walter gonna give the call to arms while cowardly Dems clutch their pearls.

I've got my solar charger, my long johns and a pitchfork. Let's go!

by Anonymousreply 58812/15/2017

R550 Good catch. I had forgotten about all the foreign IC that have lots of info. It all needs to come out soon before Trump and company declare war and impose Marshall Law.

by Anonymousreply 58912/15/2017

^^^Typo meant Marital Law.

by Anonymousreply 59012/15/2017

I am snickering at r590 but not in a mean way. :-)

by Anonymousreply 59112/15/2017

Jesus...That Shaub tweet. Yes, if anyone knows something, it would be he.

by Anonymousreply 59212/15/2017

link:

by Anonymousreply 59312/15/2017

I've walked on strike lines in bitter cold. Democracy demands no less.

by Anonymousreply 59412/15/2017

We are almost to the end of this thread. I've gone ahead an created a new one with the title that R7 and I liked: Treason Is The Reason For The Season! See you all over there.

by Anonymousreply 59512/15/2017

TIme

by Anonymousreply 59612/16/2017

to end

by Anonymousreply 59712/16/2017

this thread

by Anonymousreply 59812/16/2017

and go to

by Anonymousreply 59912/16/2017

the new one

by Anonymousreply 60012/16/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!