and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Treason! The Mueller Investigation Part 5

Continue your discussion here

by Anonymousreply 42112 hours ago

Meh.

What happened to Treason's Greetings?

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2017

Will Hope Hicks be starring in next season's "Orange is the New Black"?

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2017

I think Treason's Greetings was already used

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2017

Bump for... Treason!

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 3:56 AM

Link to Part 4

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 3:56 AM

For Treason!

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 4:00 AM

Personally I liked "Treason is the reason for the Season", but clearly, I was outvoted.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 4:15 AM

R6 Boris has landed!

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 4:17 AM

Looks like Boris got hired by the Washington Post. Read it and weep:

The quest for collusion is over. Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation has not — either through leaks or announced indictments — revealed any collusion, and Democrats and their allies in the liberal mainstream media know that it never will. This reality is setting in among the president’s clearer-thinking foes, and they are transitioning to an obstruction of justice claim in an effort to sustain the fight with President Trump.

Mueller’s investigation has been looking into Russian meddling in the 2016 election since May. His team has made a number of consequential findings, but none of them establish collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. We would know by now if anyone close to Trump had actually colluded with Russia to impact the 2016 campaign. The only thing we know for certain is that Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos and Michael Flynn have been indicted for or admitted to things that fall short of collusion and have nothing to do with the president.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 4:22 AM

r9.......BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....OH, MY SIDES.....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You are truly delusional.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 4:26 AM

Me too, R7. We can fix that with the next one.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 4:27 AM

R9 Washington Post... LOL Washington Boris.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 4:27 AM

Last I checked Mueller is not president...

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 4:29 AM

Peter Strzok has single-handedly sunk the Mueller investigation. Why did Mueller appoint such a compromised person in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 4:38 AM

I had R9 on ignore -- for obviously good reasons. What a bunch of nonsense. The investigation is far from over; there are a lot more shoes to drop. Jared, Don Jr., and the Keebler Elf, Jeff Sessions, seem like good candidates for indictment.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 4:40 AM

This peaked too soon and never climaxed. What a dud this issue turned out to be.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 4:40 AM

Me three, R7 and R11.

How's the weather in Stalingrad, R16?

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 4:43 AM

Is the author of R9 the guy Manafort was hoping to sign his ghost written article too?

by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 4:44 AM

[quote]I had [R9] on ignore -- for obviously good reasons

Your allergy to the truth being one of them. The "Trump Colluded With Russia" lie was spun by Mook and Podesta to explain away their failure. Time to close the book on that fairy tale.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 4:44 AM

Trump Treason is the topic... anything else is just Boris yelping. FF them.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 4:47 AM

Obstruction is good enough to get Cheetolini to resign. Mueller is getting his financial records now though...

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 4:54 AM

R21 Better do it fast before he starts WW3.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 4:59 AM

In keeping with the title of the thread, here’s a holiday tune for you: “Robert Mueller’s Coming to Town.”

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 4:59 AM

LOL Boris at R16 is trying to get some extra pickles and vodka for the long cold Russian winter.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 5:01 AM

I don't get the argument that the investigation is taking forever and nothing has been found yet. Look at the comparison chart of previous investigations on this site and prepare to be shocked at just how efficient Mueller is.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 5:11 AM

R25 It helps when the perps are so dumb... Lots of paper trails and loose lips. Hell, the Big Moron even confesses on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 5:18 AM

But we really need the coup de grace soon, because in desperation, the Big Moron might start a war.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 5:22 AM

Trump's opposition to Hillary's pals in the FBI and the CIA does not constitute treason.

The real treason is the very existence of the unelected Shadow Government and its Deep State.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 5:24 AM

Attention Shoppers: "Tin foil sale on aisle 28"

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 5:26 AM

R29, the Russian Collusion tall tales are the tin foil hats that the Democrats have to stop wearing. When the Washington Post tells you that the Russian Collusion story has no more legs, it is time to drop the Boris shtick. Seriously, the Kozachok is up.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 5:37 AM

Give me a break R14! More than half of Americans hate Trump. You'd have to be deaf, blind and dumb not to despise the orange fuck. It only stands to reason that some of the prosecutors hired by Mueller would have at some time tweeted or said something negative about him. Haven't you? Haven't most, if not all, of your friends, family and acquaintances. Mueller did the right thing and corrected the situation as best he could ...and now on with his annihilation!

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 5:46 AM

Oh Jesus Christ, Trump’s decades long history of corrupt practices tells us all we need to know about who’s trustworthy. He’s stolen services, robbed banks, depended on hundreds of millions of dollars worth of loans from Russia for shady, shady deals. He’s cheated people repeatedly. He’s lied with glee. The man has no moral center and he’s a narcissist.

What administration has had this many people so high up in the campaign ARRESTED this early? Why are they ALL LYING to investigators? They’re corrupt as fuck. Their defenders can keep moving the goalposts back. They’re still fucking guilty.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 5:46 AM

[quote]When the Washington Post tells you that the Russian Collusion story has no more legs

Since that hasn't happened, forgive us if we ignore this bit of advice. That wasn't the Washington Post, moron. It was an op-ed from Ed Rogers, a highly-partisan, rather dimwitted individual, who has been trying to pull this line for months. Quoting from his bio:

[quote]a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 5:52 AM

[quote]Peter Strzok has single-handedly sunk the Mueller investigation.

Only in your dreams, moron. In the real world, the Mueller investigation is going along just fine.

[quote] Why did Mueller appoint such a compromised person in the first place?

Because of his past record and his position. This isn't rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 5:52 AM

The trolls will keep saying that "nothing will come of this" Mueller investigation even after Trump starts his new stint on "Lockup Raw". I am amused by their stupid desperation.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 5:54 AM

My goodness, but we have a busy little beaver on this thread:

[quote]Looks like Boris got hired by the Washington Post. Read it and weep:

It wasn't the Washington Post, moron.

[quote]Peter Strzok has single-handedly sunk the Mueller investigation. Why did Mueller appoint such a compromised person in the first place?

In the real world, nobody gives a shit about Peter Strzok. Mueller's findings don't depend on Peter and Peter was just one of many investigators.

[quote]Your allergy to the truth being one of them. The "Trump Colluded With Russia" lie was spun by Mook and Podesta to explain away their failure. Time to close the book on that fairy tale.

Except that none of this came from "Mook and Podesta."

[quote]Trump's opposition to Hillary's pals in the FBI and the CIA does not constitute treason.

Hillary doesn't have any "pals" in the FBI or the CIA, not to mention that the very real issues that Mueller has already uncovered put the lie to this.

[quote]The real treason is the very existence of the unelected Shadow Government and its Deep State.

LOL... "unelected Shadow Government and its Deep State...." Yup, get the tinfoil out.

[quote]R29, the Russian Collusion tall tales are the tin foil hats that the Democrats have to stop wearing. When the Washington Post tells you that the Russian Collusion story has no more legs, it is time to drop the Boris shtick. Seriously, the Kozachok is up.

Too bad that the Washington Post has done no such thing. It's remarkable how much this particular troll is invested in this story and how many ways he's trying desperately to pretend that there's nothing there.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 5:57 AM

All of that from just one troll. Wow....

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 5:57 AM

I loved R6 's trolling, too. That was incredibly weak. I loved this one:

[quote]In 2013, Mueller was invested with a fund of funds called Mellon Optima. Mellon Optima invested a portion its funds in Karsch Capital a fund managed by Michael Karsh, who worked for Soros Fund Management before leaving the firm in 2000, according to Reuters.

So Mueller is invested in a fund that itself invests in another fund, the latter of which is managed by someone who used to work for a Soros fund 17 years ago. And this is proof of ... what?

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 6:01 AM

Nobody said trolls were lazy.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 6:01 AM

Sorry Boris. Fuckface won't fire Mueller because if he does, the whole fucking Trump family will be indicted under NY law. Mueller is a very very smart man to have partnered with them. They are fucking cornered and moving fast to start a war in the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 6:07 AM

I have some questions for you legal brainiacs. It's a given that Trump has committed multiple felonies in his capacity as a private businessman, but is there a statute of limitations on these infractions? If not, my understanding is that he cannot be indicted on these crimes as a sitting president. Only after he leaves office or is impeached for something else that Mueller may find. So, by my thinking, Mueller needs to find some connection between these felonies committed by him as a private citizen and his bid for presidency and the possibility that he is a Russian agent BECAUSE of his actions as a private businessman. The felonies alone won't cut it, right? Does this seem as nebulous a connection to prove as I fear it seems?

by Anonymousreply 41Last Wednesday at 6:07 AM

R38 It's like the "Uranium One" conspiracy. It's all word connections... no logic, no evidence, no sense. Team Boris just throws it out there to distract you (waste your time), or hook the gullible deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Wednesday at 6:08 AM

[quote]Only after he leaves office or is impeached for something else that Mueller may find. So, by my thinking, Mueller needs to find some connection between these felonies committed by him as a private citizen and his bid for presidency and the possibility that he is a Russian agent BECAUSE of his actions as a private businessman. The felonies alone won't cut it, right?

There are business deals happening right now that are more than enough to put that family away for decades.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Wednesday at 6:13 AM

[quote]It's a given that Trump has committed multiple felonies in his capacity as a private businessman

It's not a given. It's widely suspected that there have been some shady dealings, including money laundering, but this has not been proved.

[quote]but is there a statute of limitations on these infractions?

Yes, but the money-laundering, in particular, if it really did occur, is likely within that limit.

[quote]If not, my understanding is that he cannot be indicted on these crimes as a sitting president.

Nobody knows if this is true or not. Legal scholars are divided and this has never been adjudicated.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Wednesday at 6:14 AM

[quote]It's like the "Uranium One" conspiracy. It's all word connections... no logic, no evidence, no sense

This reminds me of an incident that took place during the post-election protests. Someone (with way too much time on their hands) found a television interview of a protester in Oregon with an unusual name. They looked him up on LinkedIn and found that he was a member of a union. The union in question had previously been managed by another individual. That union leader, years earlier, had been on the board of directors of a charitable organization to which a Soros-managed fund had contributed.

This was proof positive that Soros was behind all of the protests. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Wednesday at 6:16 AM

We have a new pin up in my home:

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 6:18 AM

Trump's dealings and financial records are all cooked up and covered up. I'm sure Mueller will find the proof, eventually, but Trump isn't just protecting his family. There are a lot of high level people involved. We may see another assassination of a sitting president if this goes further. I hate the guy's guts, but I don't want to see him die. Just rot away in prison without access to KFC.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Wednesday at 6:22 AM

R46 It's unfortunate that since the Koch pigs have bought Time, Mueller will never be their Person of the Year.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Wednesday at 6:22 AM

When the denouement comes, and make no mistake, it will come, I expect to hear that the crimes committed were "Before he was President", and that "Look at any real estate person in NYC and you will find crime!" (Why aren't those fuckers in jail too?), or "Trump is a busy business man and makes a ton of money so it doesn't matter".

I am just trying to figure out the spin when he is boiling in his hot water with family. Of course they are feeling it out with "He cannot obstruct justice!" And also that "They are looking at $, so No Collusion!" I will enjoy the hell out of this, but I do not expect the end will be cut and dry. I won't be satisfied unless there are perp walks. Watching them arrive for testimony is not enough.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Wednesday at 6:25 AM

R45 That's also what passes for "journalism" from the right these days. This kind of freeform association happens on the left too, but people on the left will debunk it when contradicting evidence surfaces, while the right wingers will knowingly continue to propagate false stories as long as it gets their base riled up.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Wednesday at 6:26 AM

He's Person of The Year in my home, and I believe 2018 is Bobby Triple Sticks' Year.

Time lost its gravitas when Koch money entered.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Wednesday at 6:27 AM

On Fox News Tuesday night, Laura Ingraham reported that yet another one of Robert Mueller's deputies in his Russia investigation is compromised due to her track record as a blatant partisan.

Jeannie Rhee, who was hired by Mueller last summer to work on the probe, was the personal attorney of Ben Rhodes and also represented the Clinton Foundation, Ingraham revealed. "This information will put further pressure on Special Prosecutor Bob Mueller to resign."

Rhee is the third member of the Mueller team this week who has been shown to be brazenly partisan. Two other members of the team have been revealed as highly questionable hires in recent days as well — Peter Strzok, an anti-Trumper who helped exonerate Hillary Clinton, and Andrew Weissmann, an unscrupulous prosecutor who told outgoing acting Attorney General Sally Yates in an email that he was "proud" of her for defying President Trump's travel ban.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Wednesday at 6:29 AM

So, is what you are saying R44, that a potential laundry list of business felonies that Mueller or Schneiderman find that he committed as a private citizen could be enough to doom him now? Even without finding that connection of Russian conspiracy? I suppose it all rests in the hands of Congress about what they deem is an impeachable offense.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Wednesday at 6:29 AM

So R52 has been exposed as a fool multiple times over (see r36) but he's still gamely there trying:

[quote]On Fox News Tuesday night, Laura Ingraham reported

That's all you have to read. None of the rest will be worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Wednesday at 6:31 AM

R52 Partisan, or respecting the rule of law?

Trump is wretched in many ways. I don't know if he will be impeached, but he definitely should leave office.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Wednesday at 6:34 AM

What I'm saying, R53, is that, honestly, nobody knows. We're in uncharted territory here and nobody knows just what the limitations are on indicting a sitting President of the United States. Some claim that he cannot be indicted while he remains President. Others insist that he can, and they cite the Supreme Court decision that allowed Bill Clinton to be sued in a civil case as precedent.

Mueller's investigation is not limited to Russian conspiracies, as we've already seen with the Manafort indictment. He will go where the investigation takes him, just as prior investigators have (Starr, in the Clinton case, began with an investigation of Whitewater).

If it turns out that a sitting President cannot be indicted, which will have to be settled by the Supreme Court, then yes, it will be up to Congress. And Congress gets to define what "high crimes and misdemeanors" means, regardless of what Mueller finds.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Wednesday at 6:34 AM

[quote]Mueller's investigation is not limited to Russian conspiracies

Don't you mean kooky conspiracy theories?

by Anonymousreply 57Last Wednesday at 6:36 AM

R57, we've already established that you're a fool and that you have no answer when people point out the errors in the drivel you've posted here. Just give it up. Better to be thought a fool than to continue to post here and provide further proof.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Wednesday at 6:38 AM

It's not only about how efficient Mueller is, although that is certainly true, but it is also pretty damned obvious how transparently careless the Trump team is and was. I mean. Jared actually asked the Russian Ambassador to gain access to the Russian Embassy's "safe room" so he could set up a "back channel" from Trump to Putin? Really?

And Trump insisting that Meuller "better not" look at his business dealings and finances? Really?

And meeting with the Wiki Leaks people, and talking to Assange and thinking no one would every find out? Really?

And having you National Security Designee, and EXPERIENCED Intelligence officer plot to kidnap a Turkish citizen, to not fill out his foreign agent forms properly and not realize his bank accounts would reflect payments he never declared? Really?

These people are so fucking amateur it is not to be believed. Mueller is getting a lot of help with this investigation for the very people he is investigating. And they have no idea they are cooperating. LOLOLOL!

by Anonymousreply 59Last Wednesday at 6:43 AM

I don't think they were amateur as much as arrogant, R59. They had reached the top pinnacle of power and felt untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Wednesday at 6:44 AM

Thank you R56 for answering my naive questions without any apparent snark. These are the kind of questions floating around in my head that cause me, in the middle of the night, to wake up in a cold sweat. Unfortunately, through no fault of your own, you have not allayed my fears.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Wednesday at 6:46 AM

recklessly arrogant

by Anonymousreply 62Last Wednesday at 6:47 AM

R60 Meaning they are so used to colluding with other rich people to get what they want in the business world that it's just natural to collude with them to gain the ultimate seat of power. The Russians including Putin are just fellow rich and powerful people to Trump. They do know it won't look good in the press, hence all the half-hearted cover up and lies. But they don't see collusion as fundamentally wrong and won't ever feel any guilt about it.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Wednesday at 6:58 AM

So many trolls and my "ignored" list is getting quite big. Matt, the various Boris trolls and other right wing dipshits and their revolving proxies.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Wednesday at 7:03 AM

Congratulations on deriving so much pleasure from the Ignore feature.

Personally, I am enjoying the knowledge that the Russian Collusion story is dead in the water.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Wednesday at 7:05 AM

R54, I never used to block people here. The WhatAboutIsts and apologist trolls are thick like gnats, and it is pointless to argue with them.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Wednesday at 7:07 AM

excuse me, R64. This thread says it has 66 posts, but I do not see many of them.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Wednesday at 7:08 AM

[quote]Personally, I am enjoying the knowledge that the Russian Collusion story is dead in the water.

LOL.... Sure you are.... And yet, here you are, desperately trying over and over and over again to pretend that there's nothing there, with eight posts on this thread alone. If this story was truly "dead in the water," a view that you have zero data to support, you wouldn't need to try so hard to kill it.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Wednesday at 7:10 AM

Neither do I R67. Isn't it wonderful?

by Anonymousreply 69Last Wednesday at 7:11 AM

Trust me, R69 and R67, you're not missing anything. Our resident troll hasn't been able to come up with anything we haven't seen dozens of times before.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Wednesday at 7:13 AM

So, the "Boris schtick" is getting old, you say? If you're not Boris, is it Sergei, Nikita, Svetlana, Natasha, Nicoli, Mikhail....?

by Anonymousreply 71Last Wednesday at 7:28 AM

R71 Boris is good. It sounds like boring, just like the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Wednesday at 7:33 AM

Of course arrogance but the arrogance was manifest long before Trump announced his candidacy. They were arrogant the way predatory business people are arrogant. But once they stepped into the realm of Politics, their arrogance was coupled with amateurism. They totally underestimated the fact that they were being watched and held accountable. Trump, who always enjoyed manipulating the Press was outraged and continues to be, at the negative press and the revelations and blow back he is getting. the political world is new to them and they are fucking up every step of the way. They thought they could swan in there and simply do things the way they have been doing them within the Trump organization, and they look like drowning rats.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Wednesday at 7:46 AM

Of course we're never quite sure whether someone is a paid troll or not. When it comes right down to it, what's the difference between:

a) a paid Eastern European or Russian troll posting genuinely stupid shit because he's been paid.

b) a random sociopathic troll posting genuinely stupid shit because he likes getting a rise out of people.

c) a rabid partisan, aka "deplorable," posting genuinely stupid shit because he's overdosed on Breitbart and Fox News.

d) a really stupid individual posting genuinely stupid shit because he's just that clueless.

In each case, the impact here is the same: it's someone posting genuinely stupid shit. Does it really matter whether we call r57 "Boris" or "fuckhead?"

by Anonymousreply 74Last Wednesday at 7:59 AM

r41, I can answer that.

There is no statute of limitations on willful evasion of taxes.

And you know that crime Klan has been evading taxes for years.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Wednesday at 8:17 AM

R74 in 2020!

by Anonymousreply 76Last Wednesday at 8:46 AM

I find it interesting that there seems to be more of a sense of panic in this thread, so far, versus part 4. I feel this panic in myself as well as I see more things being revealed but nothing seems to be changing. Then, I have to remind myself that The pace of Watergate was a snail's pace versus what we're seeing with Mueller. Mueller is moving at lightning speed. The panic comes from things being revealed about Kushner, yet there he sits with his security clearance intact.Like WTF!! How does he still get to be making deals in Israel on behalf of MY governments?! How is what he's been revealed to be doing markedly different than what Flynn has been accused of?! I know, I know. All in due time....help me cope Datalounge!!

by Anonymousreply 77Last Wednesday at 9:17 AM

Trump is going to get impeached...ha ha...do you really think the Republicans in the house and senate are going to impeach a president of their own party. Trump is still very popular with the Republican base...they would vote out of office any member of their party voting for his impeachment. Privately, they may hate him, but impeachment would be political suicide. Moreover, it would take a two-thirds majority of the Senate to remove Trump from office; even assuming that the Republican controlled house would even pass articles of impeachment. The Democrats should be spending their money and efforts on the 2018 mid-terms and setting up a strong slate for 2020. Hillary was a disaster, if she runs again, she will lose a third time.

I guess she could become the modern day Harold Stassen who ran for president 12 times, although she might be a little old to beat Harold's record. Using an old Nixon joke...Hillary is tanned, rested, and ready for 2020 and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Wednesday at 9:20 AM

Just breaking...Flynn sent a text 11 minutes after the inauguration to a friend saying the sanctions would be "ripped up" and their Russian/Middle East Nuclear power plant project was "good to go." If Mueller is not going after that, then you know he has something much bigger that Flynn is giving up on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Wednesday at 9:23 AM

R78, actually the republicans in WA loathe Trump.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Wednesday at 9:24 AM

Also, there are reports of active FBI and multiple agency activity "arrests" going on in the DC area today. FBI will have more information later in the day. Sounds like today is going to be a busy news day.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Wednesday at 9:24 AM

[quote]I find it interesting that there seems to be more of a sense of panic in this thread

Not really. That's mostly in response to the quite aggressive trolling.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Wednesday at 9:29 AM

[quote]Trump is going to get impeached...ha ha...do you really think the Republicans in the house and senate are going to impeach a president of their own party.

Nope, most of us don't. That has nothing at all to do with whether he ought to be impeached, of course. Lord knows we have sufficient grounds for an impeachment right now.

[quote]The Democrats should be spending their money and efforts on the 2018 mid-terms and setting up a strong slate for 2020. Hillary was a disaster, if she runs again, she will lose a third time.

That's what they are doing, of course. Clinton isn't running; I have no idea why you're obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Wednesday at 9:31 AM

[quote]Trump is going to get impeached...ha ha...do you really think the Republicans in the house and senate are going to impeach a president of their own party.

Between Russian GOP campaign funding and sexual misconduct, at this rate there won't BE any Republican congressmen left in 2020.

And/or they'll be replaced with Bannon-approved lunatics wearing head protection in the Senate to avoid self-injury.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Wednesday at 9:32 AM

[quote]Clinton isn't running; I have no idea why you're obsessed with her.

All repulicants are obsessed with anything named Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Wednesday at 9:37 AM

But, But Clinton!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 86Last Wednesday at 9:42 AM

Not to mention Clinton's penis' emails.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Wednesday at 9:43 AM

Kyle Cheney‏Verified account @kyledcheney

4.5 hours later, @DonaldJTrumpJr is still testifying before the House intel committee.

Marc Pruitt‏ @Marc_Pruitt

and this is why his father made the Jerusalem annoucement today...to deflect attention from Jr.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Wednesday at 9:58 AM

We all need to be a bit more patient. I was involved in a Ponzi scheme and the FBI and SEC took over 9 months to investigate and then another 6 months for Grand Jury results leading to arrests.

And we were just “penny-anty” crime. Be patient. Dude is going down and so is the rest of the clown car.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Wednesday at 10:00 AM

I agree with (r89).….I feel we are aware of maybe 20℅ of the real dirt that the Mueller investigation has...patience in some way will be rewarded

by Anonymousreply 90Last Wednesday at 10:04 AM

More on what R79 noted.

[quote]"The whistleblower greeted Mr. Copson at the event on Inauguration Day and asked how he was doing. Mr. Copson responded, 'I couldn't be better. This is the best day of my life.' He added, 'This is the start of something I have been working on for years, and we are good to go.' He described the project as involving a joint partnership between the United States and Russia relating to the energy sector in the Middle East."

[quote]"During this conversation, Mr. Copson informed the whistleblower that he 'just got this text message' from General Flynn saying that the project was 'good to go' and directing Mr. Copson to contact their business colleagues to 'let them know to put things in place'"

by Anonymousreply 91Last Wednesday at 10:11 AM

"Representative Elijiah E. Cummings, Democrat of Maryland, wrote a letter on Wednesday to Representative Trey Gowdy, Republican of South Carolina and the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, explaining that a whistle-blower had come forward with information on Michael T. Flynn, President Trump's former national security adviser."

Link to letter that R79 and R91 are referencing:

by Anonymousreply 92Last Wednesday at 10:13 AM

Mike Pence, January 15, 2017:

[quote]ABC’s John Dickerson asked then Vice President-elect Mike Pence, “Did any adviser or anybody in the Trump campaign have any contact with the Russians who were trying to meddle in the elections?”

[quote]“Well of course not,” Pence replied. “I think to suggest that is to give credence to some of these bizarre rumors that have swirled around the candidacy.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Wednesday at 10:14 AM

Kyle Cheney‏Verified account @kyledcheney

.@RepPeteKing says @DonaldJTrumpJr has answered “satisfactorily” all questions about his original, misleading statement about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Russians claiming to have dirt on Clinton.

Won’t elaborate or say if Jr. clarified his father’s reported role.

by Anonymousreply 94Last Wednesday at 10:35 AM

r94.....because junior, like daddy, is a bastion of truth and integrity.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Wednesday at 10:38 AM

Just as Pete King is a bastion of intelligence and judgment....

by Anonymousreply 96Last Wednesday at 10:40 AM

R94 Why "mislead" in the first place if the meeting wasn't dirty? Liars lie for a reason. Looks like these Congressmen are just going through the motion. Just like they let these bastards "amend" their statements without any real consequences for lying.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Wednesday at 10:41 AM

r94.........He didnt mislead.....HE FUCKING LIED. REPEATEDLY. Not a single one of these assholes have any balls.....thats why were in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Wednesday at 10:47 AM

Peter King? Yeah, I think I'll wait and see what the Democrats have to say.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Wednesday at 10:49 AM

Peter King is a democrat from NY.....Steve King is the douche from Iowa and a republican.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Wednesday at 10:57 AM

Pete King is a Republican and he's damn near as dumb as Steve King.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Wednesday at 10:58 AM

Whatever.... "satisfactorily" may mean only that the answer he gave was deemed non-ambiguous or misleading this time. Not that it's exculpatory.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Wednesday at 11:01 AM

youre right r101.....theres several "Kings" in congress and I confuse them.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Wednesday at 11:02 AM

Not to mention more than a few Queens r103.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Wednesday at 11:09 AM

Donald Trump Jr. told House investigators that did not communicate directly with his father when confronted with news reports about his June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, according to multiple sources with knowledge of his testimony.

Instead, Trump Jr. said he was speaking to White House aide Hope Hicks about how to respond to the reports. He said President Donald Trump, according to the sources, was debating between a longer and a shorter statement while President Trump and Hicks were aboard Air Force One.

Hicks was aboard Air Force One and was speaking with Trump while the statement was being crafted.

Separately, sources said, Trump Jr. said he could not recall some key details about the White House response. Trump Jr.'s highly anticipated testimony on Tuesday comes as he has faced growing questions on Capitol Hill about the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower where he met with Russian operatives after being promised dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees have interviewed several of the participants in the meeting, including when the House panel last week questioned the Russian translator, Anatoli Samochornov, who also attended the Trump Tower session, sources said.

Trump Jr. firmly denied that he had communicated with his father about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, according to the sources.

The Trump Tower meeting between Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort with a Russian lawyer who Trump Jr. believed had dirt on Clinton has been of intense interest to the congressional Russia investigators as well as special counsel Robert Mueller.

While aboard Air Force One, Trump took part in crafting his son's initial response to the reports of the meeting, which was sent out through the Trump Organization under Trump Jr.'s name.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Wednesday at 11:17 AM

R105 Still lying...

by Anonymousreply 106Last Wednesday at 11:18 AM

Did not recall.... yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Wednesday at 11:20 AM

[quote]Separately, sources said, Trump Jr. said he could not recall some key details about the White House response.

He learned that from his father.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Wednesday at 11:21 AM

It's the same all over. First Pence sanctimoniously denies any Russian contacts. Now it's come to "what if there was collusion, it isn't a crime".

jeremy scahill‏Verified account @jeremyscahill

Regarding the private spy network pitch to WH, the Trump admin and CIA have now entered the phase where they admit it happened but try to get big media outlets to believe it is no big thing and they should move along. Happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Wednesday at 11:24 AM

Trump Jr. misleads.

Sessions forgets.

Spicer presents alternative facts.

Kushner amends his filings.

Pence made a mistake.

Trump speaks colorfully.

But Clinton LIES. LIES ALL THE TIME! IT'S ALL LIES!

by Anonymousreply 110Last Wednesday at 11:25 AM

R110, the Trump phrase is "uses hyperbole".

by Anonymousreply 111Last Wednesday at 11:26 AM

^ good catch R111. There are just so many phrases that apply to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 112Last Wednesday at 11:29 AM

R105 Hope Hicks has nothing to lie about but Jr. does.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Wednesday at 11:31 AM

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1

Jay Sekulow tells New Yorker that collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, even if it did take place, wouldn’t be illegal (note: he doesn’t actually deny collusion).

by Anonymousreply 114Last Wednesday at 11:34 AM

Jay Sekulow may be surprised to learn that anything can be a crime by POTUS if Congress decides it's a "high crime and misdemeanor".

by Anonymousreply 115Last Wednesday at 11:39 AM

R112, that's actually what Fuckabee Sanders - I think it was her - called it. It's the WH official term for Trump's lies.

by Anonymousreply 116Last Wednesday at 11:41 AM

[quote] R77: The panic comes from things being revealed about Kushner, yet there he sits with his security clearance...

Also, the panic comes (from me, anyway) from all the damage Trump is doing on a frequent basis to our country in the meantime.

We remain the unchallenged sole superpower only as long as we don’t abuse the privilege.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Wednesday at 2:28 PM

This seriously cannot happen fast enough for me. Every day Trump and cronies do yet another thing to destroy our democracy and it makes my blood boil.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Wednesday at 2:38 PM

Denny Heck was just on Chris Matthews and he said were into the last quarter of the investigation and that it should be coming to a close soon.....meaning months not years.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Wednesday at 2:50 PM

3rd quarter, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Wednesday at 2:51 PM

Saw that - I sure hope he's right r119/r120

by Anonymousreply 121Last Wednesday at 5:12 PM

R119 hopefully that means they have enough evidence to nail all of them rather than it meaning they have nothing.

by Anonymousreply 122Last Wednesday at 5:15 PM

If there was nothing there, it would have been over months ago.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Wednesday at 5:18 PM

[quote]If there was nothing there, it would have been over months ago.

Yeah, hopefully. I'm just saying I don't want to see them end it by saying they have all these other people, Flynn, Manfort, Kushner... and yet nothing on the Orange one.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Wednesday at 5:24 PM

These people aren't very clever. They didn't hide stuff very well, and they have lied so reflexively for so long, they just can't help themselves. But when you have multiple sources and you have phone records and FISA warrants to wire tap, and you have e-mails and the ability to retrieve hard drives and so forth, those lies don't wash very well. Trump and his cohorts have demonstrated contempt for the Law, for the government for "politicians" and for the public at large and it's all going to come home to roost and it won't take long.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Wednesday at 6:06 PM

[quote]Not to mention more than a few Queens

I resemble that remark!

by Anonymousreply 126Last Wednesday at 6:12 PM

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?

by Anonymousreply 127Last Wednesday at 6:23 PM

Treason's Greetings, my brothers!

by Anonymousreply 128Last Wednesday at 6:25 PM
by Anonymousreply 129Last Thursday at 10:00 AM

I think OP took my suggestion for a thread title. Do I get a cookie or something?

by Anonymousreply 130Last Thursday at 10:22 AM

R130 No, you don't what any "cookies" from around here. Who knows what's in it...

by Anonymousreply 131Last Thursday at 10:26 AM

R131 want!

by Anonymousreply 132Last Thursday at 10:28 AM

I bet Trump was slurring his words yesterday because he has to be tranquilized every time he hears that Donnie Jr. is testifying before Congress. The Little Dumbass is really "helping" Dad. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 133Last Thursday at 1:46 PM

Is anyone else sick of watching Adam Schiff. I remember how much I loved watching him at first.... but now...

by Anonymousreply 134Last Thursday at 3:23 PM

Anyone notice how bad Ryan looks lately?

by Anonymousreply 135Last Thursday at 3:29 PM

Nobody likes a show-off, r130

by Anonymousreply 136Last Thursday at 5:59 PM

Yeah, but I want my cookie, R136.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Thursday at 6:02 PM

My daydream has me thinking that maybe Junior will be indicted tomorrow. That would make me really, really happy.

by Anonymousreply 138Last Thursday at 6:13 PM

but, but, attorney-client privilege, or something R138

by Anonymousreply 139Last Thursday at 6:40 PM

What Donnie meant was that when he talks to his father it's privileged communication and he can't tell anyone what they talked about.

But it doesn't really matter, because Daddy will deny they ever spoke. In fact, he will deny Donnie Jr. ever had any role in his campaign and he didn't authorize him to go to any meetings for the very reason that the boy lacks judgement and always gets involved with the wrong types of people. Or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Thursday at 6:43 PM

it is actually really sad how much donny sr hates donny jr. donny jr is a complete fuckwit and a complete mess, but every once in a while I feel sorry for the sad little bitch. his daddy just hates him so much, and he can't just say fuck Dad the way a lot of people would.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Thursday at 6:46 PM

R140, the fear is also that the House Rethugs will protect Donnie Jr. by refusing to subpoena him and making him return to answer the question about him and Daddy Dearest. Because, you know, they're scummy in that way.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Thursday at 6:48 PM

Kellyanne has been very quiet lately. Has she fled to Saudi Arabia?

by Anonymousreply 143Last Thursday at 6:51 PM

Don sr, aka 45, seems much more bewildered than usual, like he's come to realize that the whole world keeps track of your lies when you are president.

As for Kelly Anne, what does she have to offer Saudi Arabia? Why would they want her scrawny old ass? Did she sell her underage son to some pedophile prince?

by Anonymousreply 144Last Thursday at 6:54 PM

The guys surrounding Trump remind me a lot of the guys who surrounded Tonya Harding - bumbling idiots.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Thursday at 7:30 PM

yup, R145, stupid, but also angry. and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Thursday at 7:30 PM

Speaking of the orange one... what's the consensus here as to what happened the other day with Drumpf?

Was he on drugs? Denture slip? Some have speculated we watched him have a stroke.

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 147Last Thursday at 7:32 PM

Shit getting real on Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 148Last Thursday at 7:32 PM

really don't know R147. stroke? but wouldn't even the dumbfucks around him do something? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Thursday at 7:33 PM

get ‘em, Rach!

by Anonymousreply 150Last Thursday at 7:34 PM

i Don’t know what it was but I don’t think it was dentures.

It never happened before. Also, don’t rich people get implants or at least decent dentures.

The announcement the day after was very strange.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Thursday at 7:36 PM

Yeah, R149. I was listening to some pundits say that the way that he was slurring his words, especially at the end when he couldn't say, "United States of America," indicated to them that he may have been stroking out.

by Anonymousreply 152Last Thursday at 7:40 PM

What's going on on Rachel?

by Anonymousreply 153Last Thursday at 7:40 PM

Hats off to Tom Steyer for fighting the good fight.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Thursday at 7:45 PM

It’s really detailed stuff but she’s giving more reciepts. Too much to type read her blog

by Anonymousreply 155Last Thursday at 7:51 PM

R154: I love that guy. He is a billionaire who could go the shitty GOP/Trump route, but he has chosen to speak up and spend his own money running commercials against the destruction of America by Trump and his enablers.

Also, the (scared) GOP and fucking FOX are going after Mueller saying he is compromised and the investigation must be stopped or refuted when it is presented to Congress. I HATE the corrupt GOP fuckers even more than I hate Trump (and that's a lot!). I hope Mueller's investigation can survive the bogus attacks and that what he presents is undeniable regardless of what those fuckers say!

I am so sick of hearing about the sexual harassment stuff now...

by Anonymousreply 156Last Thursday at 7:55 PM

That would be me if I had billions.

Rachel is putting on a special tomorrow night all about the dossier. Should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Thursday at 7:59 PM

[quote] but every once in a while I feel sorry for the sad little bitch.

Nah. Just recall all those magnificent wild animals he has needlessly and senselessly slaughtered and you'll get over it. The chinless douchebag deserves every horrible, awful, nasty, terrible thing that has come or is about to come his way.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Friday at 12:42 AM

[quote]what's the consensus here as to what happened the other day with Drumpf?

Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed. If it happens, for him to go see an independent physician must mean he's scared for his health. I don't know how the WH is going to finagle reporting the results.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Friday at 5:22 AM

[quote] R151: Also, don’t rich people get implants or at least decent dentures.

Trump is cheap. Anytime he thinks he can pass-off something fake for something nice, he thinks he’s “winning”. What a debasement of our country and our culture.

by Anonymousreply 160Last Friday at 5:27 AM

Still think he was sucking on a lozenge.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Friday at 5:27 AM

YOU know there are enough wealthy Democrats who could put together a fund and start leaning on people and exposing people and really taking it to them. Devin Nunes is back running the show on the House Intel committee. The committee is a sham and no legitimate questions will be asked. In fact, he will either use the committee to support Trump or he will shut it down. Don't look for anything but squabbling from the House Intel Committee. Adam Schiff and Nunes will bicker back and forth and nothing will ever come out of any substance. Mueller's team does not leak. So the investigative committees of Congress were the best way to find stuff out. With Nunes running the show more openly now ( because he was always in the background, even when he "recused himself") it will be a big shit show. Ryan didn't even give them a budget or staffing to conduct a legitimate investigation. They're a joke. Just like Devin. I want something bad to happen to him. Please!

by Anonymousreply 162Last Friday at 5:39 AM

Drip, drip.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Friday at 5:45 AM

R163 Open the FLOOD GATE! Don't need shit for Xmas. Just the goddamn truth revealed about this crime family.

by Anonymousreply 164Last Friday at 5:47 AM

Now that the anti-Trump bias of the FBI investigators is being brought to light, even Flynn may skate away from it.

by Anonymousreply 165Last Friday at 6:12 AM

R165 Wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 166Last Friday at 6:14 AM

r165....keep telling yourself that sweetheart. Those GOP traitors will go down with Trump for being complicit and aiding and abetting those treasonous traitors.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Friday at 6:15 AM

Wait and see, R166. Peter Strzok has ruined everything.

by Anonymousreply 168Last Friday at 6:16 AM

Fox is going crazy trashing Mueller. Gingrich and Miss Hannity, and others, are getting vicious. It's time to hold Rupert Murdoch accountable with anti-trust suits.

by Anonymousreply 169Last Friday at 6:19 AM

Russia needs regime change bigtime. Give the billions back to the people.

by Anonymousreply 170Last Friday at 6:22 AM

Money laundering is a no-no. Yep, Trump is the big deal-maker with Putin. Putin was the smart one.

by Anonymousreply 171Last Friday at 6:25 AM

[quote]Fox is going crazy trashing Mueller. Gingrich and Miss Hannity, and others, are getting vicious.

It's almost like they're tied up in the Russian business or something.

by Anonymousreply 172Last Friday at 6:29 AM

[quote] R165: Now that the anti-Trump bias of the FBI investigators is being brought to light, even Flynn may skate away from it.

The anti-Trump bias, if it exists, is caused by that moron irrationally denouncing the FBI. Of course there are people in the FBI, as in America, who are repulsed by Trump. That’s a normal reaction to being insulted, verbally assaulted, and so forth. Trump is the guy who killed his parents and asks the court for leniency because he’s an orphan.

by Anonymousreply 173Last Friday at 6:35 AM

Trump did the same thing with the Trump University scam. Insulted the judge, then claimed that he couldn’t get a fair trial because he insulted the judge.

by Anonymousreply 174Last Friday at 6:39 AM

Don't fuck with the FBI and CIA. They fuck back and don't use lube.

by Anonymousreply 175Last Friday at 6:40 AM

USA, Russia, DRNK, and Likud, need regime changes.

by Anonymousreply 176Last Friday at 6:45 AM

[quote]Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed. If it happens, for him to go see an independent physician must mean he's scared for his health. I don't know how the WH is going to finagle reporting the results.

His excuse to step down.

by Anonymousreply 177Last Friday at 6:45 AM

Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed. If it happens, for him to go see an independent physician must mean he's scared for his health. I don't know how the WH is going to finagle reporting the results.

Just like his tax reurn, Melanias immigration papers, etc, etc, etc........

Trump WILL NEVER ALLOW IT........its only spin because people are questioning his health.....and if he does, and anything is found, he will claim its part of the liberal conspiracy to take him down and that the doctor is a quack.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Friday at 6:49 AM

Lets not forget that the reason the GOP is defending Trump so vigorously and trying to discredit the investigation is because there are AT LEAST a dozen, and probably a lot more, GOP members who are in bed with Russia as well and have taken Russian monies for their campaigns......Nunes, Roherbacher, Ryan, etc......

by Anonymousreply 179Last Friday at 6:54 AM

[quote]Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed.

He’ll get right on that as soon as he releases his taxes and shares his shocking findings about Obama’s birth certificate.

by Anonymousreply 180Last Friday at 7:01 AM

Trump will never release his true medical records willingly. The only way he’s going to a real doctor is if he has a heart attack live on the air and collapses in front of everyone. Trump knows what his true health situation is, and he knows it should have been disclosed before he was ever elected.

What happens when it comes out Trump had congestive heart failure years before the election? Or dementia? People will say he should have disclosed it because the RNC could have nominated somebody else. There will be calls for him to step down. Pence will push for him to be removed so he can step in.

The irony is, Trump is so busy hiding his medical situation he’s probably not being treated for it. So maybe one day he’ll just have a massive stroke and drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 181Last Friday at 7:35 AM

And we're to believe that what they release would be his actual report, unedited, undoctored? Yeah, nope. I wouldn't believe a single thing these scumbags released.

by Anonymousreply 182Last Friday at 7:39 AM

[quote]Fox is going crazy trashing Mueller. Gingrich and Miss Hannity, and others, are getting vicious.

Miss Lindsey has joined the "Look, a squirrel!" movement:

Lindsey Graham‏ @LindseyGrahamSC

Was there collusion between DOJ and Fusion GPS to use Democratic funded dossier for political and legal purposes?

We need to know the answer to those questions.

by Anonymousreply 183Last Friday at 7:39 AM

[quote]Was there collusion between DOJ and Fusion GPS to use Democratic funded dossier for political and legal purposes?

Wasn't this originally funded by one of the Republican candidates?

by Anonymousreply 184Last Friday at 7:51 AM

I think the fact that they uncovered a big deal about nuclear reactors or wtf ever shit that Flynn was texting about 11 minutes after Trump was sworn in is the tip of the ice berg. There are so man deals out here and so many conflicts of interest and Russian money spread around every one is covering their asses. I wonder. Miss Lindsey must find it very difficult to defend her party these days. Fuck her. Without lube.

by Anonymousreply 185Last Friday at 7:58 AM

[quote]Fuck her. Without lube.

Why should she get a reward?

by Anonymousreply 186Last Friday at 8:00 AM

Check out the Russian concern troll at R170

by Anonymousreply 187Last Friday at 8:04 AM

[quote]Miss Lindsey has joined the "Look, a squirrel!" movement:

What's funny is that his bosom buddy John McCain is the one who gave the dossier to Comey.

[quote]On December 9, McCain sat in the office of F.B.I. director James Comey and, with no other aides present, handed him the typed pages that could bring about the downfall of a president. Afterward, the senator would issue a statement that amounted to little more than a hapless shrug, and a disingenuous one to boot: he had been “unable to make a judgment about their accuracy” and so he’d simply passed them on.

by Anonymousreply 188Last Friday at 8:06 AM

We all know he has cockroach attributes, but by many accounts he remains a sort of human. Can any sort of human - even a sociopathic narcissist - sustain the intense creeping onslaught of: observable health issues, the linked stresses of high office when unprecedentedly inadequate, and a forensic investigation into a lifetime of financial venality coupled with evident treason, by dozens of eminent lawyers?

Any satirist would baulk at inventing the above, and everyone knows plenty more could be added. Every man has his breaking point.

by Anonymousreply 189Last Friday at 8:33 AM

Hannity and those other deplorable twats think people can't walk and chew gum at the same time. OK, so perhaps one of the agents sent anti-Trump tweets. Mueller canned him immediately. BUT...that doesn't mean that they haven't uncovered a shit-load of illegal, conspiratorial/collusion activity. One does not negate the other. We're not that stoooopid, you Fox News fucks...

by Anonymousreply 190Last Friday at 8:34 AM

[quote]We're not that stoooopid, you Fox News fucks...

You might not be... but our millions and millions of viewers are!!!!

by Anonymousreply 191Last Friday at 8:40 AM

r190....and they always omit the fact that these investigations are collaborative ventures.....no one person is soley responsible for the decisions or the conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 192Last Friday at 8:48 AM

[quote]Wasn't this originally funded by one of the Republican candidates?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 193Last Friday at 8:54 AM

The stench from the desperate Clinton Foundation trolls can be detected from outer space.

These are the same Soros troll farm trolls who tried to "convince" everybody that Hillary was going to win. LOL.

Keep trying, bitches. Maybe you one day will get to suck Dear Leader's Hungarian Dick.

by Anonymousreply 194Last Friday at 9:08 AM

Stumble in R194? The stench from the desperate Trumptards and troll farms can be detected from outer space

by Anonymousreply 195Last Friday at 9:18 AM

[quote]Well, the WH finally announced that he is going to have a full physical at Walter Reed.

As a nation we must come together and pity the poor doctor who will have to perform this odious task.

by Anonymousreply 196Last Friday at 9:25 AM

I think r177 is right- the medical exam will be his out, but what happens to Jared and don jr ahead of his January appointment...?

by Anonymousreply 197Last Friday at 10:17 AM

Maybe. But people hate hate hate giving up power. Just like surrendering money that’s in their bank account. People hate it.

by Anonymousreply 198Last Friday at 10:34 AM

Mueller's investigaturn won't stop just because dump gets kicked out.

pence, Ryan, mcturtle plus a host of others are ALL complicit

by Anonymousreply 199Last Friday at 10:37 AM

Oh, R199, I just hope!

by Anonymousreply 200Last Friday at 11:06 AM

Ah am addled by the thought of losing Big Daddy, and am babbling about anything popping into my pretty little head. The sedatives aren't working.

by Anonymousreply 201Last Friday at 12:29 PM

R194 is regretting his "Trump Uberalles" tattoo...

by Anonymousreply 202Last Friday at 12:30 PM

Trump likes mean tough guy thugs, as his friends. Putin, Leader in the Phillipines, Netanyahu. Trump has an alter set up to Hitler and Pol Pot. He really loves Mussolini and who else...?

by Anonymousreply 203Last Friday at 12:37 PM

Miss Lindsey will tease then retreat. She always does. That pussy wants the ring first.

by Anonymousreply 204Last Friday at 1:34 PM

[quote]Personally, I am enjoying the knowledge that the Russian Collusion story is dead in the water.

How's life over in Fox News Planet, deplorable? Is Hillary Clinton still bombing Benghazi with stolen Russian uranium?

Here on planet Earth the Trump Russia scandal's starting to heat up. Three more indictments expected before Xmas.

by Anonymousreply 205Last Friday at 2:13 PM

The thing I find unbelievable is that this cheap, small time, shabby piece of shit in the White House has access to the best legal minds because he is president, and mostly, because he has deep pockets. He can afford the best legal representation money can buy. Yet he is so paranoid, so narcissistic, and so arrogant he hires these third rate suede shoe operators and he casts this as a political problem that he can unleash Hannity and a bunch of pigfuckers on in an attempt to troll Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 206Last Friday at 2:53 PM

[quote]The thing I find unbelievable is that this cheap, small time, shabby piece of shit in the White House has access to the best legal minds

And they've served him so well over the week, haven't they?

by Anonymousreply 207Last Friday at 3:32 PM

Attacking Mueller will backfire. Hannity can queef deplorable garbage from its mouth, and Republicans in investigative committees can beat the deadhorse of Hillary Emails a zillion times over for deflection, but too much of the mainstream media ain't letting this ratings drama get buried. Mueller doesn't give news conferences and political tweets. He works as if he is a no nonsense kind of guy. When he does present his report, the i's will be dotted and the t's crossed.

Hannity supposedly has regular phone conversations with DJT. Attacking the investigation through a media talking head, looks like part of the obstruction.

Also, many Congressmen took Russian sourced campaign contributions via pacs or perhaps more directly. Why dosen't Congress do to those members what they did to sexual harassment perps? Well, too many and too powerful. Putin didn't just play Trump, but Trump looks like his crown jewel.

by Anonymousreply 208Last Friday at 4:06 PM

That's because he really doesn't have access to the best legal minds. The best law firms have turned him down.

[quote]“The concerns were, ‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen,’ ” one lawyer close to the White House told Yahoo.

Seems like the right call.

by Anonymousreply 209Last Friday at 4:30 PM

Donald Trump has the face of an alcoholic. His face is bloated, blotchy, his eyes are bloodshot, and he slurs his words. I've never bought the bullshit story that he doesn't drink.

by Anonymousreply 210Last Friday at 7:21 PM

[quote]Trump has an alter set up to Hitler

Would Hitler have given Jerusalem to the Jews?

by Anonymousreply 211Last Friday at 7:26 PM

[quote]I've never bought the bullshit story that he doesn't drink.

In all fairness, in all of his years in the public eye he would have been seen doing so countless times by countless people by now. Quite a few of them would have come forward to contradict him. Not to mention all of the newspaper and magazine and tabloid stories there would have been mentioning him drinking this or that here and there.

by Anonymousreply 212Last Friday at 7:32 PM

Trump is a sneaky little bitch, r212.

by Anonymousreply 213Last Friday at 7:36 PM

Well trump thinks it's the smart thing to do to cast this as a political battle and open lines of attack on Mueller and try to neutralize the Putin Russia connections because even if it works partially, the GOP House will back away from impeachment since they are political whores and they will be intimidated if his GOP supporters stand with him. he gets them to stand with him by attacking the media, the FBI, the Mueller investigation and throwing Hillary's name around. We are in new territory because so far, no one gives a fuck about the rule of Law and it appears that no one is in charge except Steve Bannon and his crowd developing strategy and lines of attack.

by Anonymousreply 214Last Friday at 7:39 PM

But you're talking about decades of only drinking in private. Never having wine with a meal in a restaurant or at a family gathering, never having a drink at a party or out in a bar or club, how often does that really happen? That we're talking about Trump doesn't change that.

by Anonymousreply 215Last Friday at 7:40 PM

I'm starting to agree with r210.

by Anonymousreply 216Last Friday at 7:45 PM

I don't think it's alcohol. He has the face of an unhealthy man who has spent too much time in the sun, and who has a very poor diet. He may also have bloat from medication.

by Anonymousreply 217Last Friday at 7:49 PM

There’s no way that Donald Trump, the President of the United States, is a closet alcoholic. With the way that White House leaks, we would’ve heard about it by now.

by Anonymousreply 218Last Friday at 7:50 PM

Trump is the type to pop pills, but he gets them from his shady doctor so it's legal and this gives him a false sense of superiority over drug addicts and alcoholics. He reminds me of someone with an Adderall problem, probably takes benzos and other pills to calm down from them too.

by Anonymousreply 219Last Friday at 7:57 PM

I think he is a teetotaler, he isn't mentally stable enough to handle alcohol. Unstable personality, bordering on lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 220Last Friday at 8:08 PM

[quote]Hillary was a disaster, if she runs again, she will lose a third time.

Yeah, the person who got 3 million MORE votes was such a disaster!

Unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 221Last Friday at 8:24 PM

Trump keeps saying Hillary should be locked up and that Mueller is crooked, how long are we going to have to put up with these lies?

Is there nothing we can do?

by Anonymousreply 222Last Friday at 8:31 PM

Yet, R221, there are those who claim that Russia stole the election even as they claim that Hillary somehow "really won it" via the popular vote. Wasn't it clever of Russia to" steal" several once-reliably Blue states in the long-ailing Rust Belt while Hillary spent more campaign time in California, a state she was bound to win by millions.

by Anonymousreply 223Last Friday at 8:31 PM

R215 - I’m into elder gay territory myself - 55! - and at this stage - I’ve never been drunk in my entire life.

Yes, I have had a glass of wine or a cocktail with friends to be social. But am Ambivallent about it and more often than not I’ll just not bother. If I was told I never could touch a drop of alcohol again by my doctor - no problem! Friends love it - cos I’m always ok to be designated driver.

But if I was told no cake - no chocolate - no ice cream...etc. I’d just want to give up. Life wouldn’t be worth living.

So I can totally get that trump doesn’t drink. And probably - from the lists of junk he is said to eat - he probably finds it too strong and unpleasant. I have a friend like that - she has baby-tastes - loves bland food and won’t touch alcohol - and it seems the cheeto does likewise.

Just as it’d leak if he was drinking - I can’t credit the reports of cocaine use at all. Too many people would know what was going on. And with all the high tech security going on around him - any residue would get picked up. And people would talk.

But prescription meds - another story entirely. Easily obtainable and legit and not illegal. And in his head it wouldn’t even equate with drug use as a doctor gave permission and prescribed it. He’s no common junkie - no siree!

by Anonymousreply 224Last Friday at 8:33 PM

R221 Deplorables want to bury the fact that he's the unlikable one outside of their fascist circle jerk where cheating = winning. No, real Americans hate/dislike Trump and are not going to drink the Kool-aid or swallow his lies. The deplorables are just going to get fewer but louder and crazier under Trump as this drags on... witness the Roy Moore trainwreck. If only the Dems could take advantage of this instead of eating their own.

by Anonymousreply 225Last Friday at 8:34 PM

He obviously takes a lot of Xanax. .same as Jared and Ivanka and Melanie.

by Anonymousreply 226Last Friday at 8:40 PM

Trump honestly has no defense at all and he is guilty of many crimes including treason but how are they ever going to bring him to justice if Repugs/Nazis, refuse to cooperate with this criminal monster?

by Anonymousreply 227Last Friday at 8:44 PM

I feel panic. Day after day Trump goes about the business of tearing our country apart....why is there nothing we can do? He commits crimes every single day. We will never recover.

by Anonymousreply 228Last Friday at 8:48 PM

I think hannity is on meth or something with those saucer eyes. Maybe it’s pain pills.

by Anonymousreply 229Last Friday at 8:50 PM

R208 "Hannity supposedly has regular phone conversations with DJT. Attacking the investigation through a media talking head, looks like part of the obstruction."

Could you be on to something? Seriously. Trump tells Hannity what to say, (or Hannity suggests when he speaks to Trump, hard to know which one is the other's puppet), and Hannity says it live to his millions of viewers causing even deeper division..... So if Mueller can use this as part of an obstruction of justice charge, then couldn't Hannity also be brought up on charges of accessory?

It's late and I'm getting giddy, but wouldn't it be amazing if Trump and Hannity could be cell mates?

by Anonymousreply 230Last Friday at 9:10 PM

The republicans won't want to impeach but I believe the evidence against Trump will be a huge mountain and they will have to impeach...they will really have no choice. Otherwise we wait till all the Dems are put in office after they are elected...then trump the skunk will be impeached.

by Anonymousreply 231Last Friday at 9:29 PM

Trump may not drink, but he has an alcoholics personality and paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 232Last Friday at 9:34 PM

Waiting for Trump's medical assessment in 2018 .

by Anonymousreply 233Last Friday at 9:39 PM

[quote] I feel panic. Day after day Trump goes about the business of tearing our country apart....why is there nothing we can do? He commits crimes every single day. We will never recover.

The full shock of this incompetent ghoul destroying our country will take years to wear off, and the public conversation will last as long. It just occurred to me that years and years of media dissecting the worst US Presidency in modern times will be what will follow him to his grave.

by Anonymousreply 234Last Friday at 9:57 PM

I thought it was hilarious when the major news outlets were discussing his diet of Big Macs and fries and how it affects his health. Were they generally concerned? All I kept thinking was, give him 4 big macs. Let him eat an entire chocolate cake. Just stuff him until all the cholesterol causes him to have a major heart attack or stroke.

Then we'll have to figure out how to get Pence on the same diet.

by Anonymousreply 235Last Friday at 10:09 PM

His doctor's report will be like Melania's immigration papers, his tax returns, etc. He says it, then refuses to answer questions about it later.

I agree about him using Hannity to obstruct. If we are thinking it, it likely has crossed Mueller's mind. Exciting thoughts! Mueller is sexy to me.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Friday at 10:29 PM

Bobby Triple Sticks vs. Donnie Two Scoops.

by Anonymousreply 237Last Friday at 10:29 PM

And a serious discourse on the corruption of the GOP and its long history and impact of in supporting defective Presidents in particular, Trump, r234.

by Anonymousreply 238Last Friday at 10:31 PM

These are a few of my favorite things under RICO, where the CO stands for Corrupt Organization:

Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, extortion, arson, robbery, bribery, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);

Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and many other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);

Embezzlement of union funds;

Bankruptcy fraud or securities fraud;

Drug trafficking; long-term and elaborate drug networks can also be prosecuted using the Continuing Criminal Enterprise Statute;

Criminal copyright infringement;

Money laundering and related offenses;

Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in illegally entering the country (if the action was for financial gain); Acts of terrorism.

Money laundering has two references↑

by Anonymousreply 239Last Saturday at 12:09 AM

And please stop using the word collusion.

The paradigm shift has moved to conspiracy.

Like Donald Trump has 100 million dollars in stashed cash hidden in off shore shell accounts. Trump transfers this $100M to his his co-conspirator Dmitry R, the Russian Fertilizer Oligarch, Dmitry transfers cash to bank of Cypress which he is part owner. Dmitry buys Trump's moldy Florida mansion for $100M with Trump's cash, Trump pockets his now laundered cash in a regular account as it is completely legitimized. Dmitry now tears down moldy mansion and retains for payment a lot that will clean more money for him when somebody else buys the vacant lot. Money laundering, it's what's for criminal conspiracy indictment.

by Anonymousreply 240Last Saturday at 12:20 AM

Fox News in full attack mode on Mueller right now. Trending on Twitter as well. Someone close to him went to Hillary's party once, the horror!

Seth Abramson said this is the first stage of trying to fire Mueller - discredit him over and over again until people won't even care when he fires him.

by Anonymousreply 241Last Saturday at 2:53 AM

That medical exam will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 242Last Saturday at 3:07 AM

The more angry Fox gets about Mueller, the closer I know Mueller is getting to the truth.

by Anonymousreply 243Last Saturday at 3:13 AM

Trump loves to say he doesn't drink or do drugs but there are several reports of him doing cocaine during the Studio 54 days

by Anonymousreply 244Last Saturday at 3:16 AM

Just because someone doesn’t drink doesn’t mean they don’t have an addictive personality. Trump may not drink because of his brother, but addiction could be genetic so I think it’s likely Trump is an addict too—just not of alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 245Last Saturday at 3:20 AM

I see them giggling late into the night r230. Doing each other's hair.....freezing each other's bras....

by Anonymousreply 246Last Saturday at 4:08 AM

If Trump fires Mueller, we have to riot. Seriously. We have to scare every fucking politician in Washington.

by Anonymousreply 247Last Saturday at 4:16 AM

R247 we should all be rioting now

by Anonymousreply 248Last Saturday at 4:20 AM

You are correct, R248, but if he fires Mueller, he will have crossed a line, and we cannot let him get away with that. It just seems so very clear to those of us who are living in the real world -- where facts matter -- that Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice to cover up his part in a conspiracy against the United States by consorting with a foreign government to influence the 2016 election. His attempt to shut that down should be met with a very swift reaction by the American public and Congress.

The problem we face is that people in Congress are also likely implicated in this and they have little incentive or motivation to make their crimes, and tRump's, public.

Nevertheless, the citizens should help provide incentive and motivation in the same way that we rallied against the repeal of the Affordable Care Act and in the way I hope that we will move enough people in Congress to vote against whatever tax scam they come up with in the reconciliation process.

by Anonymousreply 249Last Saturday at 5:18 AM

[quote]Don't fuck with the FBI and CIA. They fuck back and don't use lube.

Time to abolish these un-Constitutional thugs. No one elected them to positions of power. Time to remove that power from them permanently. Spies are ten times more evil than cops.

by Anonymousreply 250Last Saturday at 5:24 AM

^^^^^^Don Jr

by Anonymousreply 251Last Saturday at 5:39 AM

If he fires Mueller all hell will break lose! Think pussy hat protests multiplied and not peaceful. The more they try to discredit him, the guiltier he looks.

by Anonymousreply 252Last Saturday at 5:42 AM

R250 Yeah, looking from the outside in, it's nuts just how much power your intelligence community has. Sure, it comes in handy now when you're trying to take down the corrupt turd but a couple of old white guys in the FBI New York office brought down Clinton with those emails. Just because they could. So it cuts both ways.

Seems like they should be more answerable to the Congress, but definitely not to the president. The current "anything goes because they're the intelligence community" attitude is kinda scary to watch, especially from the liberals who should know better.

by Anonymousreply 253Last Saturday at 5:47 AM

The FBI operates under the US Constitution, Junior at R250.

by Anonymousreply 254Last Saturday at 5:48 AM

As to impeachment, this:

by Anonymousreply 255Last Saturday at 5:49 AM

Things are heating up BECAUSE Mueller is getting closer.

If Trumps fires him, even ex-pats like myself will be raising holy hell and demonstrating at our American embassies worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 256Last Saturday at 5:55 AM

Americans need to Ukraine his fat ass out of Washington and be done with the whole nightmare already.

by Anonymousreply 257Last Saturday at 6:38 AM

[quote]Americans need to Ukraine his fat ass out of Washington and be done with the whole nightmare already.

Funny you should say that since it was Hillary's plan to give control of Ukraine to George Soros.

by Anonymousreply 258Last Saturday at 6:53 AM

The "Christian" perspective, from a reader of The American Conservative's website:

"Have you been paying attention to what’s going on in DC? Do you realize that the whole Russian collusion scandal is being exposed as a Democratic party dirty trick? Do you recognize that entire government agencies such as the FBI and DOJ have been compromised? Why shouldn’t Christians take delight in that whole house of cards coming down?"

This is what they hear on Fox News and right-wing radio -- that the entire dossier has been proven fake, that Mueller and every member of his team is a pro-Hillary stooge and that Trump is ushering a new golden age of Christianity. It's really frightening.

by Anonymousreply 259Last Saturday at 7:10 AM

[quote] Do you realize that the whole Russian collusion scandal is being exposed as a Democratic party dirty trick? Do you recognize that entire government agencies such as the FBI and DOJ have been compromised? Why shouldn’t Christians take delight in that whole house of cards coming down?"

Those nitwits are going to be in for quite a shock.

by Anonymousreply 260Last Saturday at 7:24 AM

[quote]Things are heating up BECAUSE Mueller is getting closer.

If the case against Trump is so cut-and-dried, why is it taking so long? Mueller apparently needs more and more time to fish and to move the goalposts.

by Anonymousreply 261Last Saturday at 7:28 AM

Nobody's moving any goalposts, Svetlana. Forensic investigations, including forensic accounting, take time and thoroughness.

by Anonymousreply 262Last Saturday at 7:39 AM

LOL R261. You crack me up! xo

by Anonymousreply 263Last Saturday at 7:44 AM

R261 is what shows like "Law & Order" have brought us: morons who think Mueller should have this investigation wrapped up in 43 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 264Last Saturday at 7:44 AM

It's a nothin' burger.

by Anonymousreply 265Last Saturday at 7:55 AM

[quote]the entire dossier has been proven fake, that Mueller and every member of his team is a pro-Hillary stooge and that Trump is ushering a new golden age of Christianity.

It has

Most of them are.

He is.

by Anonymousreply 266Last Saturday at 8:09 AM

U

K

R

A

I

N

E

by Anonymousreply 267Last Saturday at 8:22 AM

I wonder what R266 thinks Christianity is.

by Anonymousreply 268Last Saturday at 8:24 AM

[quote]Funny you should say that since it was Hillary's plan to give control of Ukraine to George Soros.

There is literally nothing you can say to such unhinged nonsense as this. All you can do is shake your head and move on.

by Anonymousreply 269Last Saturday at 8:32 AM

^^^^ Hannity

by Anonymousreply 270Last Saturday at 8:36 AM

R232 called it. There is such a thing as a "dry alcoholic" who exhibits a lot of the behaviors of an alcoholic.. I think Trump is mentally nuts and takes meds for it.

by Anonymousreply 271Last Saturday at 9:09 AM

[quote] R203: Trump likes mean tough guy thugs, as his friends. Putin, Leader in the Phillipines, Netanyahu. Trump has an alter set up to Hitler and Pol Pot. He really loves Mussolini and who else...?

You’re right. My Deplorable bro in law is the same. He is the exact opposite of me. He probably thinks Obama was weak and Trump is strong, when I think the exact opposite; and question the obsession with “strong” people in the first place, since it’s a simple word that trump keeps misusing, such as when the administration said they were strongly talking about some subject. How do you strongly talk? They probably meant loudly talking.

by Anonymousreply 272Last Saturday at 9:33 AM

[quote] R208: Hannity supposedly has regular phone conversations with DJT. Attacking the investigation through a media talking head, looks like part of the obstruction.

I think the first amendment takes precedence over the following, but I would so love it it Hannity had to pay for the lies he has told for years on so many subjects. My sister has become brainwashed and I’ve passed through feeling heartbroken and am now just pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 273Last Saturday at 9:50 AM

[quote]Forensic investigations, including forensic accounting, take time and thoroughness.

That must be why CNN humiliates itself every time it goes on air with another bombshell report that turns out to be Fake News.

Who is getting fired for CNN"s latest debacle?

by Anonymousreply 274Last Saturday at 10:15 AM

Watch CNN Trot Out Reporter Who Published Fake News To Correct His Own Fake News

by Anonymousreply 275Last Saturday at 10:16 AM

CNN made an egregious reporting error Friday on the potential connection between Donald Trump Jr. and Wikileaks.

The story, which was touted by the network for many hours on broadcast and social media as a bombshell turned out to be factually incorrect and insignificant. CNN’s original report definitively stated that Don Jr. received access to secret Wikileaks information via email on Sept. 4, 2016. In fact, that email was sent on Sept. 14, after the said documents were released to the public.

CNN pushed the fake story for hours, even after the email in question was made publicly available to disprove the reporting. In a humiliating move, CNN decided to have one of the authors of the debunked story go on air to “correct” his reporting.

Manu Raju went on and said his reporting was “incorrect” and is “not as significant as what we know now based on this e-mail.” Neither CNN or the reporter apologized for the error.

by Anonymousreply 276Last Saturday at 10:16 AM

So Hope Hicks spent all of Thursday and Friday being questioned by the Mueller team. Must have been quite an experience for a callow 29 year old.

by Anonymousreply 277Last Saturday at 10:21 AM

Neither CNN or the reporter apologized

Or dear, neither this [bold] nor [/bold] that...

by Anonymousreply 278Last Saturday at 12:03 PM

R277, At 29, the average Joe is getting his/her legs. A talented, smart person is already a leader. Not callow.

by Anonymousreply 279Last Saturday at 12:07 PM
by Anonymousreply 280Last Saturday at 12:18 PM

Hope Hicks starring in the musical revue

B A S K E T O F D I C K S

by Anonymousreply 281Last Saturday at 12:23 PM

You’re an idiot R274. Sucks tio be you

by Anonymousreply 282Last Saturday at 12:37 PM

For people who want to know what the Ukraine revolt was all about, this is a really thorough documentary and, as far as I can tell, is still available on Netflix. There might be some Youtube versions available, too, if it's not on Netflix where you are.

Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom

Everyone should watch it. We can consider it a training video.

by Anonymousreply 283Last Saturday at 1:10 PM

Based on the recent reporting regarding Hope Hicks, I have a theory.......

It was recently disclosed that during the transition, the FBI met twice with Hicks regarding contacts from Russian Operatives. The FBI could have investigated Hicks, determined that although she was close to Trump, she was completely out of the loop regarding Russia and Trumps dealings. They questioned her to confirm their determination, and then informed her about what Trump and co were really up to, and successfully flipped her. Shes been wired this entire time. Remember, there has been numerous reports about administrative fears that someone within their own ranks was wearing a wire. Hicks strikes me as the type to cooperate on that level.

by Anonymousreply 284Last Saturday at 2:18 PM

She doesn't strike me as that at all, R284. She strikes me as a social climber who will suck whatever dick is presented to her to get what she wants. She went from glorified secretary/volunteer to WH Communications Director in a few months. If she was wearing a wire, she seems stupid enough to incriminate herself on it. In fact, if she was wired, she'd probably walk around trailing it behind her or idiotically always talking into her own chest. Nope, don't see her as that type at all.

by Anonymousreply 285Last Saturday at 2:24 PM

Not to mention toilet paper stuck to her shoe trailing behind her r285.

by Anonymousreply 286Last Saturday at 2:26 PM

If you listen to people who have dealt with her, they all say that she is bery intelligent, extremely capable...and very loyal to Trump. However, if confronted with possibly spending the majority of your young life in prison, and possibly betraying your country, you damn well bet she would be the type to flip. She knows better than everyone else Trump is loyal to nobody.

by Anonymousreply 287Last Saturday at 2:31 PM

Possibility: Hope Hicks might come out as the hero of this whole spectacle. She's everything R287 says, not to mention movie-star striking, (which is most likely why Trump picked her above all other attributes). She's the cocktease type. Always letting someone think they'll get somewhere with her, but never actually letting them. Those are the women who truly succeed.

When they make a movie about this in 5 or 10 years, the "Hope Hicks" character might be the female lead. Someone please copy and date this post. lol

by Anonymousreply 288Last Saturday at 2:36 PM

Yesterday it was John Kelly today it is Hope Hicks... who will DL peg as the true secret hero of the Trump administration tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 289Last Saturday at 2:42 PM

R289 You're 100% correct. Anyone who would get close to this human waste dump can't possible have the moral to do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 290Last Saturday at 2:44 PM

LOL!! r285 and r286. Hope Hicks would be perfectly cast as the Don Adams character in Get Smart.

by Anonymousreply 291Last Saturday at 2:56 PM

Remember when Mueller was named and the Republicans came out to say he was "unimpeachable" and "highly professional" and above reproach"? Yeah....

Linked article was at the time he was appointed.

by Anonymousreply 292Last Saturday at 3:21 PM

The absolute desperation in the troll posts is heartening. They know Mueller is getting closer and closer, and the Orange One is going down.

by Anonymousreply 293Last Saturday at 3:22 PM

Can you ungray a thread? If it gets enough WW’s for example does that resurrect it?

by Anonymousreply 294Last Saturday at 3:25 PM

Nice try at trolling, r293.

by Anonymousreply 295Last Saturday at 3:31 PM

R247, there's a plan in a number of cities across America. You can use the link below to find specifics about a specific city. Generally, the plan is to show up to protest either at 5pm or noon depending on what time Trump fires/tries to fire Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 296Last Saturday at 3:32 PM

You know if you just say the opposite it doesn’t obscure your trolling right Svertlana R295? I don’t think you’ll get more vodka for that.

by Anonymousreply 297Last Saturday at 3:37 PM

Just keep trying, r297. Maybe you'll one day be good at it.

by Anonymousreply 298Last Saturday at 3:41 PM

We know Mueller is getting closer to taking down Trump & Co. when the trolls come out.

by Anonymousreply 299Last Saturday at 4:02 PM

Rumor I heard this week is that Hannity's being investigated by Mueller as well.

by Anonymousreply 300Last Saturday at 4:09 PM

[quote]We know Mueller is getting closer to taking down Trump & Co. when the trolls come out.

What inside information do these so-called "trolls" have?

by Anonymousreply 301Last Saturday at 4:27 PM

Thanks, r296.

by Anonymousreply 302Last Saturday at 4:29 PM

Hope Hicks is only 29 years old and was barely alive when Trump was committing some of his most reprehensible acts. She was a contestant in one of his pageants, he took a shine to her, Ivanka hired her, she lucked in to what she thought was a great situation and they treated her well. But she has a lot to lose and nothing to gain if she were to lie to Mueller and the FBI. Unlike so many of the others, she really has displayed no evidence of doing anything than the job she was hired for. Maybe I'm being idealistic, but there has to be someone with a conscience. Someone who can give us "Hope". ..... and it really would make a fantastic movie if she turned them all in!

by Anonymousreply 303Last Saturday at 4:31 PM

R301 Desperation.

by Anonymousreply 304Last Saturday at 4:36 PM

Hannity & Trump have been bouncing planned utterances off each other in their little brainstorm sessions over the phone. Surely someone on Mueller's team is making the connection. Hannity may get scheduled.

Rumor had it that Kellyanne was a leaker. But she is a Mercer placement and tight with Bannon.

Believe another informant will be revealed, and it will be a shocker.

by Anonymousreply 305Last Saturday at 4:36 PM

That's the way to do it r288. Make 'em want more and......don't give it to them!

by Anonymousreply 306Last Saturday at 4:38 PM

See I I understand you don’t speak English R297 as a first language so this may not make sense to you. But when you support Trump and then tell other people they are a troll when they knock him and your down, it really doesn’t work LOL

by Anonymousreply 307Last Saturday at 4:53 PM

Flynn knew it all on the big scale. He know's Putin's operatives as well as who all they engaged. He got an amazing plea deal. He has squealed a lot already.

Jared, Jr., and the big guy have to be very worried.

by Anonymousreply 308Last Saturday at 4:56 PM

How do you ungray a thread?

by Anonymousreply 309Last Saturday at 4:58 PM

R303 Movie title "Beauty Killed the Beast".

by Anonymousreply 310Last Saturday at 5:06 PM

I watched that CNN special about Michael Flynn last night. I was shocked to learn that he went to college at the University of Rhode Island the same time I did. He was a year ahead of me. Would love to know what dorm he lived in.

by Anonymousreply 311Last Saturday at 5:28 PM

It’s the bota graying the thread because they are desperate.

by Anonymousreply 312Last Saturday at 5:50 PM

That would be beautiful, r300. I wish Fox News itself would be held accountable for all its lies and propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 313Last Saturday at 7:20 PM

I agree, r313. Fox News has been viciously attacking Mueller this week. It's unbelievable how they get away with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 314Last Saturday at 7:23 PM

Of course they greyed out the thread. They have no other way to distract from the truth: he is going down. All the WhatAboutClintonism in the world isn't going to distract from the fact that POtuS is so corrupt, and his staff is the swampiest set of swambeasts that ever swamped.

by Anonymousreply 315Last Saturday at 7:26 PM

Anyone know what is up with Miss Lindsey? She seems to have taken a page from Hannity, talking about Uranium One, going after Hillary, FBI, DOJ, is he afraid they will find out about the money he took from Russia?

by Anonymousreply 316Last Saturday at 7:40 PM

The thread isn't greyed-out for me.

by Anonymousreply 317Last Saturday at 7:52 PM

Hannity has been spewing the same exact garbage since he was 19 yrs. old on some local radio station. He barely made it through high school. How can anyone be so weak minded as to be brainwashed by ignorant asholes like Sean Hannity. I mean really.

by Anonymousreply 318Last Saturday at 7:55 PM

Me neither. Maybe it looks greyed out for people who FFed it.

by Anonymousreply 319Last Saturday at 7:56 PM

My first thought, Hope Hicks is a double agent.

by Anonymousreply 320Last Saturday at 8:08 PM

It’s greyed out to me, too.

by Anonymousreply 321Last Saturday at 8:08 PM

It is greyed out if you put your settings to slightly "delicate flower". Change your settings more to "absestos eyeballs" and you won't be grey.

by Anonymousreply 322Last Saturday at 8:09 PM

Trump is a lowlife, white trash piece of shit.

If you support Trump, you too are a lowlife, white trash piece of shit. And really really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 323Last Saturday at 8:17 PM

Ah cannot let those VARMINTS in the Democratic Party speak ill of my sugar daddies, now can I?

by Anonymousreply 324Last Saturday at 8:26 PM

What in the world will Fox do when next year a whole lot of Repugs get kicked out of office? Will any of those liars lose their jobs?

by Anonymousreply 325Last Saturday at 8:31 PM

[quote]If you support Trump, you too are a lowlife, white trash piece of shit. And really really stupid.

I guess this means I can scratch your name off my Christmas card list. I never voted Republican in my life and I am still laugh out loud delighted that Hillary lost.

by Anonymousreply 326Last Saturday at 8:36 PM

Yes, it’s certainly delightful to watch Trump dismantle the government and hand it over to Russia, isn’t it, Boris?

by Anonymousreply 327Last Saturday at 8:39 PM

Yes, the OP is grayed-out for me. Clearly it is the work of a bunch of trolls who think they are so very clever and their little stunt will get us to stop talking about the investigation and the looming indictments.

They're not clever and we won't stop discussing the Orange Cheetolini's continuing legal troubles.

by Anonymousreply 328Last Saturday at 8:43 PM

[quote]Rumor I heard this week is that Hannity's being investigated by Mueller as well.

That was fake.

by Anonymousreply 329Last Saturday at 9:37 PM

What's being held over the head of Miss Lindsey; that is not mistletoe, of course?

by Anonymousreply 330Yesterday at 12:49 AM

Will enough WWs cancel out the FFs? It’s a travesty for this thread to be grayed out.

by Anonymousreply 331Yesterday at 1:07 AM

This FF system is preposterous.

by Anonymousreply 332Yesterday at 1:13 AM

Are we being brigaded from somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 333Yesterday at 2:17 AM

The morons crying, "Biased! Partisan!" about Mueller's investigators show their desperation and lunacy. Facts and sworn testimonies are what will bring down Trumps and Kushners, plural.

Trying to establish in the public mind a bizarre "requirement" of zero political affiliation or opinion by Team Mueller is consistent with the distraction attempts of the Goebbels Old Party.

by Anonymousreply 334Yesterday at 2:55 AM

R279 Yes, callow for one still in his or her twenties. Cannot, for example, be a US Senator.

by Anonymousreply 335Yesterday at 3:12 AM

Apparently a uranium firm was involved in Trump’s recent shrinking of monuments out west.

by Anonymousreply 336Yesterday at 3:18 AM

Well with Trump & Co., it is all about diversion and they signal this by accusing the other side of whatever T&Co are doing. So, uranium? It will be involved in some secret, dirty way.

And I believe there is also going on, a war on environmentalists and intellectuals perhaps prompted by Steve Bannon's particular brand of vengefulness. Since he seems to have so much sway. Is he an Ayn Rand fan? Sure feels like it.

Hey Steve! A meritocracy in Heaven isn't going to do you any favours.

by Anonymousreply 337Yesterday at 3:43 AM

[quote] R292: Remember when Mueller was named and the Republicans came out to say he was "unimpeachable" and "highly professional" and above reproach"? Yeah....

They did that with SoS Hillary, too. Just to bother Obama, that was clear.

by Anonymousreply 338Yesterday at 4:16 AM

[quote] R300: Rumor I heard this week is that Hannity's being investigated by Mueller as well.

True justice requires this.

by Anonymousreply 339Yesterday at 4:18 AM

Mueller learned that a small number of his employees expressed anti-Trump sentiment online, and Mueller fired them. Now Hannity is acting like they were “uncovered” by neutral observers, which is untrue. As if they reflect negatively on Mueller, also untrue. Hannity man is a shameless liar. If anything, this reflect well on Mueller, for acting as he did.

Besides, Trump has berated the FBI. Actually, anybody who disagrees with him. He’s the one who should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 340Yesterday at 4:25 AM

The attacks on Hillary, the campaign style rallies, the attacks by Fox on Mueller are all designed to build political support out here among voters to keep pressure on the GOP House not to act, and to cast this as political infighting rather than legal issues. The whole defense at this point is "but what about Hillary..." One of the networks had a special about Watergate this weekend and I watched it. The Nixon crowd did some pretty ugly things, too. But the difference is that the Republicans in Congress had integrity back then...or at least much more integrity than the ones you have today. Lindsey Graham is responding to pressure from his base. Nothing more sinister than that. He must be getting calls about Hillary so he is talking the talk. He's an asshole and has no integrity. Even his "photo op" golf outing with Trump was staged for his base.

by Anonymousreply 341Yesterday at 4:36 AM

Trump isn't going down and you all know it. Even if you pretend you don't know it.

by Anonymousreply 342Yesterday at 5:12 AM

I guess we will see R342.

by Anonymousreply 343Yesterday at 5:23 AM

The most comical thing about all these calls for special prosecutors to investigate Hillary, Uranium One etc, is that there has already been MULTIPLE INVESTIGATIONS COSTING TENS, IF NOT HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.....and they continue to find NOTHING. Conservatives are always screaming about government spending, but have no qualms about wasting OUR TAX DOLLARS to keep beating a dead horse. How many times do they have to keep chasing trucks to figure out its the same truck going around the block over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 344Yesterday at 5:41 AM

[quote] Conservatives are always screaming about government spending, but have no qualms about wasting OUR TAX DOLLARS

Hypocrisy has been built into the Rethuglican brand. They scream about deficits, until they want to spend 1.5 trillion on a tax cut for the wealthy and the corporations. They claim it is government waste if the money is going to feed, house, and educate poor children, but if the expense furthers the Repukes twisted agenda, then the sky's the limit. They want government to leave people alone -- until they don't, which is why they are anti-choice.

A miserable group of liars, cheats, and thieves.

by Anonymousreply 345Yesterday at 6:23 AM

The real collusion isn't between Trump and Russia. It is between Trump and Israel.

by Anonymousreply 346Yesterday at 6:55 AM

R346 is a more subtle shade of Svetlana.

by Anonymousreply 347Yesterday at 7:40 AM

But I am wondering if it’s Jared and Ivanka’s intention to seek asylum in Israel. Maybe Trump too. How many countries would take them that aren’t absolute shitholes? Not many. Only Netanyahu would have the chutzpah to bite the hand that feeds him, to the extent that he would help shelter a U.S. President and his family’s flight from prosecution, even after all we've done for Israel. He just takes our support for granted.

Putin doesn’t care what the U.S. thinks of him so he’s got nothing to lose. We send billions to Israel.

It will be interesting to see, if the Trumps get to leave, where will they go? I’ve had the impression for the last month or so, half of what Trump does is to ensure he has a bolthole, or more than one, for the inevitable Judgment Day.

by Anonymousreply 348Yesterday at 7:53 AM

[quote]Neither CNN or the reporter apologized for the error.

Did you skip the neither/nor English lesson, Svetlana?

by Anonymousreply 349Yesterday at 8:15 AM

Q: who hates the FBI most of all?

by Anonymousreply 350Yesterday at 8:19 AM

[quote]Did you skip the neither/nor English lesson, Svetlana?

As though Americans and the American media employ excruciatingly correct English!

by Anonymousreply 351Yesterday at 8:20 AM

Carl Bernstein was on CNN's Reliable Sources this morning discussing how Fox is aiding and abetting Trump, and used this clip of Jeanine Pirro's show from last night to make his point. As we on DL know, Pirro is the cuntiest cunting cunt of all cunts!

by Anonymousreply 352Yesterday at 8:33 AM

^^ Trying again with the link.

by Anonymousreply 353Yesterday at 8:34 AM

Still waiting for CNN. CBS, and MSNBC to explain how they ALL confused the 4th for the 14th on the e-mail that they wrongly claimed implicated Donald Trump Jr. One reporter misreading a date is a believable mistake, but everyone else repeating the error just proves that they all go on air to perform smear jobs without doing even the simplest amount of research.

by Anonymousreply 354Yesterday at 8:55 AM

r354....you just keep on waiting.....that simple mistake isnt going to deflect or prevent the landslide that is heading for Trump and his cronies. A firing squad is too kind for him.

by Anonymousreply 355Yesterday at 9:02 AM

Oh, please. What does Carl Bernstein know about presidential cover-ups?!

by Anonymousreply 356Yesterday at 9:02 AM

Were these cunts bitching that Kenneth Starr was biased? Yeah, thought so.

by Anonymousreply 357Yesterday at 9:03 AM

Those GOP Senators and Congressmen questioning the FBI and the Mueller team about their objectivity due to their political party affiliations, don't relinquish their own party affiliations and support or opposition to political individuals while serving on committees, and voting regarding the investigation into the conspiracy with Russia saga. By such logic, they need to recuse themselves.

by Anonymousreply 358Yesterday at 9:17 AM

Trump and his entire family and entourage really think they've pulled one over on us all. He truly believes his extreme wealth and privilege make him above the law. His ego must be fed. He hates it when he's out of the headlines for a few days. What if he were just ignored by the MSM for two weeks; how woukd he handle it?

by Anonymousreply 359Yesterday at 9:26 AM

[quote]He truly believes his extreme wealth and privilege make him above the law.

Because it always has.

by Anonymousreply 360Yesterday at 9:29 AM

The GOP ought to be charge with criminal conspiracy under RICo, because all of them are conspiring to allow laws to be broken and supporting criminal behavior in order to further their own agenda. They have also obstructed justice. As political party the GOP is dead. It's a fucking criminal enterprise.

by Anonymousreply 361Yesterday at 9:42 AM

[quote]that simple mistake

It wasn't a simple mistake. It was a huge mistake repeated by many "news" networks.

by Anonymousreply 362Yesterday at 9:48 AM

R354 OR they were all set up. Trump surrogates have purposely been attempting to put out false Trump information just so the major outlets will pick it up, so they can then "prove their point". Rachel Maddow did a story about it back in July, and warned of incidents like this happening.

by Anonymousreply 363Yesterday at 9:48 AM

OR they were all set up

Set up to read an e-mail dated Sept 14 as being dated September 4th? Does one have to be illiterate or merely unable to distinguish numbers to report news at the major networks?

by Anonymousreply 364Yesterday at 9:51 AM

There are some desperate trolls on this thread. Tons of posts missing. I must have pegged and blocked them a while back.

by Anonymousreply 365Yesterday at 9:53 AM

Good thing R365 is free to sit in the dark, unchallenged and safe.

by Anonymousreply 366Yesterday at 9:55 AM

R316 and R330 - the mind boggles at what dirty laundry the Russians and their minions have on the Senatrice - and clearly they’ve threatened to unveil some of it if she doesn’t get out there and run some defence for trump & co - hence the recent uranium carry on.

You can bet they have copies of every text, every email and every bank transaction she’s ever made...to say nothing of recordings and candid pics from every overnight hotel stay away from home.

I hope that whatever happens down the track - we do see the beans get spilled on her and her no doubt dishonourable and immoral behaviours...will be fantastic to see her get her comeuppance for conduct unbecoming!

by Anonymousreply 367Yesterday at 9:58 AM

You know, as I think about it, the Democrats are always too concerned about being careful and not making mistakes or not being caught in bad shit. But I say fuck it. We need to stop playing Defense and get off our knees and fight those pieces of shit unapologetically. Take a page out of their books. We identify a problem? Fine. We address it take care of it. Then we move on and go after them with both barrels. They are bad people and we need not apologize for being tough and mean and adopting a scorched earth policy. I am SO fucking sick and tireid of us accepting the role of apologists always self conscious and allowing the media and everyone else to apply a double standard. This is an outrageous set of circumstances we find ourselves in and go nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 368Yesterday at 10:10 AM

It's so interesting that the Deplorables go on and on about some shadowy, complicated, nebulous, (and ultimately, false,) connection between Hillary and some Canadian uranium deal.

Yet they don't have any issue with Trump passing a tax law that directly benefits vineyards, golf courses and real estate developers. (Businesses that he illegally never divested from.)

by Anonymousreply 369Yesterday at 10:12 AM

R366 If Trump et al have done nothing wrong, why didn't they just disclose these Russian interactions when asked the first time?

by Anonymousreply 370Yesterday at 10:14 AM

[quote]The mind boggles at what dirty laundry the Russians and their minions have on the Senatrice

They found out that she puts DARK MEAT in her chicken salad.

by Anonymousreply 371Yesterday at 10:15 AM

You're using these Mueller investigation theories as an excuse to avoid sex with me.

by Anonymousreply 372Yesterday at 10:51 AM

Gee, let's take a look at how r366 has "challenged" us, shall we? A selection of his greatest hits is below.

[quote]Looks like Boris got hired by the Washington Post. Read it and weep

It wasn't the Washington Post, moron. It was an op-ed by a partisan Republican.

[quote]Peter Strzok has single-handedly sunk the Mueller investigation.

Single-handedly? Really? Fancy that.

[quote]The "Trump Colluded With Russia" lie was spun by Mook and Podesta to explain away their failure. Time to close the book on that fairy tale.

Uh-huh. We'll wait right here while you rush out to get evidence to support that little "theory" of yours.

[quote]Trump's opposition to Hillary's pals in the FBI and the CIA does not constitute treason. The real treason is the very existence of the unelected Shadow Government and its Deep State.

You might want to adjust that "tin foil hat" of yours.

[quote]the Russian Collusion tall tales are the tin foil hats that the Democrats have to stop wearing. When the Washington Post tells you that the Russian Collusion story has no more legs, it is time to drop the Boris shtick.

Good thing the Washington Post hasn't done then, then, isn't it?

[quote]On Fox News Tuesday night, Laura Ingraham reported that yet another one of Robert Mueller's deputies in his Russia investigation is compromised due to her track record as a blatant partisan.

[quote]If the case against Trump is so cut-and-dried, why is it taking so long? Mueller apparently needs more and more time to fish and to move the goalposts.

[quote]The real collusion isn't between Trump and Russia. It is between Trump and Israel.

Yeah, see, here's the thing, R366: you're not "challenging" us by this obvious (and wholly unsupported) trolling, and R365 really hasn't missed a damn thing by choosing to ignore you.

by Anonymousreply 373Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Oh, did the little troll respond to my comment? How amusing. Does blocking it cause hissy fits?

by Anonymousreply 374Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Apparently, R374. I didn't even list everything he posted on this thread, as Boris has been a busy little beaver. It looks like he responds every time someone reveals that they have blocked him, so I guess he gets his widdle feewings hurt. I don't block others, usually, but it is rather foolish of him to pretend he's offering anything of real value, given his posts here.

[quote]Your allergy to the truth being one of them.

[quote]Congratulations on deriving so much pleasure from the Ignore feature. Personally, I am enjoying the knowledge that the Russian Collusion story is dead in the water.

[quote]Good thing R365 is free to sit in the dark, unchallenged and safe.

Like I said....

by Anonymousreply 375Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Egads. Does the troll really believe all the shit he's trying to shovel here? Mueller is nowhere near being finished. Boris needs to realize that DL'ers are not uneducated rubes like the people who voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 376Yesterday at 11:22 AM

Here's hypocrisy for you: Trump lifts sanctions on importing elephant parts into U.S.

ELEPHANTS. The symbol of the Republican party.

He hates everything and everybody, including magnificent animals and the party he was chosen to represent.

by Anonymousreply 377Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Didn't he get some blowback from that R377?

by Anonymousreply 378Yesterday at 11:29 AM

It’s a no brainer, really, blocking ivory imports.

by Anonymousreply 379Yesterday at 11:32 AM

The Putin troll farm night shift is on duty in St. Petersburg. The brighter ones get the morning hours. They have been the ones to coordinate new messaging with Breitbart and Murdoch's folks.

by Anonymousreply 380Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Seriously, ignore the trolls. If ya don’t clap, Tinkerbell will just die and we can all go home so much earlier.

by Anonymousreply 381Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Treason for the Season

on FOX

by Anonymousreply 382Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Good eye, R382!

by Anonymousreply 383Yesterday at 3:02 PM

R8 Ignatz has landed..and he's whining and complaining as he always does.

by Anonymousreply 384Yesterday at 4:19 PM

I'm just waiting for this investigation to be over and Mueller concluding with no collusion, with Trump continuing making America great again.

by Anonymousreply 385Yesterday at 4:51 PM

BWHAHAHAHA........ohhhh..........BWHAHAHAHAHAHA............

by Anonymousreply 386Yesterday at 4:55 PM

Yeah, pretty much, R386. Let's look at this latest troll, since he's even dumber, and more obvious, than the other one.

[quote]The stench from the desperate Clinton Foundation trolls can be detected from outer space.

[quote]These are the same Soros troll farm trolls who tried to "convince" everybody that Hillary was going to win. LOL.

[quote]Keep trying, bitches. Maybe you one day will get to suck Dear Leader's Hungarian Dick.

[quote]Nice try at trolling, r293.

Love the projection, and the irony. And I loved the mention of Soros. What is it with these morons and George Soros? (That was a rhetorical question, of course.)

Yeah, looks like this one isn't going to "challenge" us any more than the other one did. I can find regurgitated, mindless talking points all over the web, not to mention on Fox News and a number of newspapers and blogs.

by Anonymousreply 387Yesterday at 5:06 PM

R385, how will we know when America has been made great again?

by Anonymousreply 388Yesterday at 5:10 PM

The tweet is gone, r382. What's it say?

by Anonymousreply 389Yesterday at 5:22 PM

[quote] how will we know when America has been made great again?

When the Repukes take us all the way back to 1859. Remember, even though we had slavery that's when families were still together -- well, except for the black families that were torn apart by white racists who sold people as if they were furniture. But, other than that very minor little detail, it was all great (if you were white).

So, that is where we are headed. And when we get there everything will be just hunky-dory (for the white folks -- mostly white men).

by Anonymousreply 390Yesterday at 5:23 PM

r389......its priceless....

by Anonymousreply 391Yesterday at 5:27 PM

Trump failed in every business enterprise that he has attempted. He has been able to maintain his lavish lifestyle by his pact with the devil (Putin) who has funneled billions to Trumpand to bail out his failures. Mueller needs to make sure that Americans understand how Trump has sold out the country to our enemies in order to maintain his wealthy life.

by Anonymousreply 392Yesterday at 5:32 PM

[quote][R385], how will we know when America has been made great again?

The improved economy will be an indicator. Unlike the Clintons and Obama, Trump is a patriot.

by Anonymousreply 393Yesterday at 5:35 PM

Sure he is r393.....thats why he staffs his resorts WITH IMMIGRANT LABOR so he doesnt have to pay them anything above minimum wage......MAGA...... The economy has improved every year for the last seven years. Trump has done nothing.....I repeat NOTHING to improve the economy......he hasnt enacted any laws, introduced any bills, etc. Any growth numbers are the residual from Obama whether you like it or not. Even Trumps executive orders have no impact on the economy. Contrary to what youve been force fed and brainwashed to believe, the economy has improved under every single Democratic administration in modern history, and the economy, with the exception of Reagan, has come close to collapsing under Republicans.....check it out yourself.....or better yet, think back to what your life was really like under different presidents in your life time.....if your honest, youll see it for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 394Yesterday at 5:44 PM

Uh-huh, right, r393. And I'm sure that you can tell us just exactly how Trump will "improve the economy," right?

Yeah, I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 395Yesterday at 5:46 PM

[quote]Trump has done nothing.....I repeat NOTHING to improve the economy

Don't be silly. He has slashed regulations.

by Anonymousreply 396Yesterday at 5:51 PM

Don't be silly. No, he hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 397Yesterday at 5:53 PM

ANNNNND....that put money in your pocket, how r396 ? The only people making any money from regulations being cut are corporations......who arent hiring, who dont pay a living wage, and love the increased profits. So....how is that helping you ?....seriously......help me understand how he is helping YOU ?

by Anonymousreply 398Yesterday at 5:56 PM

r396....and I might add....Trumps declarations dont mean shit. Remember how the Dakota Pipeline was safe, would help bring jobs back, and we would only use steel made in america ?.......so far...in under a year....2 spills. no additional jobs.....and he snuck in a waiver after the fact that we would use....wait for it.....RUSSIAN STEEL.

Then theres the coal promise.....yet one of the mines has already shut down.....

Then there was Carrier, etc and those factory jobs he claims he saved and increased.....turns out the company is moving anyway...and hundreds are out of work.....

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.......FUCK YOU...AMERICA WAS GREAT BEFORE TRUMP DECIDED TO DESTROY IT.

by Anonymousreply 399Yesterday at 6:02 PM

r399, it doesn't sound like you're thinking straight because something happened to you that you blame Trump for.

by Anonymousreply 400Yesterday at 6:07 PM

Actually, R400, that was one of the lamest troll responses, I've ever seen here, since everything R399 wrote was true. Of course, you have no answer for any of those facts, just as you have no basis for your claims about "making America great again" or Trump has "slashed regulations."

That's what happens when you have the "stench of desperation." Sucks to be you.

by Anonymousreply 401Yesterday at 6:14 PM

Sorry r400......Since you bought into Donnies long con, you obviously are the one who cant think straight.......

by Anonymousreply 402Yesterday at 6:22 PM

[quote]The improved economy will be an indicator. Unlike the Clintons and Obama, Trump is a patriot.

HAHAHA.

Under which President did the US last have a surplus under?

by Anonymousreply 403Yesterday at 6:24 PM

Trump is a patriot....

His bone spurs beg to differ........

by Anonymousreply 404Yesterday at 6:29 PM

All his victims are holding a press conference tomorrow morning.

by Anonymousreply 405Yesterday at 6:41 PM

Fiddle-Dee-Dee, r371.

by Anonymousreply 406Yesterday at 7:08 PM

If Hope Hicks was told twice by the FBI that she was the target of Russians, would that be enough for the FBI go to a FISA warrant against her to determine if she communicated with them or not? If so, then Mueller has everything he needs on Trump as she is basically attached to Trump 24-7. She's probably even in the room while Trump shits.

by Anonymousreply 407Yesterday at 8:44 PM

He probably shits ON her.

by Anonymousreply 408Yesterday at 8:53 PM

Don’t forget about us.

by Anonymousreply 40919 hours ago

R409 That's GYNA to you!

by Anonymousreply 41018 hours ago

I think he has everything he needs now r407. He's working on the criminal cases now, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 41118 hours ago

Someone in the Trump camp is tickling Miss Lindsey's fancy.

Junior? Jared? DT himself? Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 41218 hours ago

^She does have a special glow nowadays.

She be getting some.

by Anonymousreply 41317 hours ago

[quote]tickling Miss Lindsey's fancy.

I doubt that it is all that fancy.

by Anonymousreply 41417 hours ago

Just read that they won't be filling Conyer's seat until next November 2018. That means the Dems will have less solid votes for a whole year.

by Anonymousreply 41517 hours ago

Conyers would have been a certain vote for Impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 41617 hours ago

Miss Lindsey may be trying to hide and deflect emotions per McCain. She is abandoning to cope it appears.

Every time Don Junior is called to account, Miss Lindsey takes the offensive. You don't suppose.....

by Anonymousreply 41717 hours ago

R417, all that would prove is that Miss Lindsey is most assuredly a Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 41817 hours ago

R400 is obviously a troll, but I've previously blocked it--its either a TrumpLicker, Russian Troll, or that horrid foreigner who said Hillary deserved to lose because American Citizens were "smug." Tool!

by Anonymousreply 41917 hours ago

If the Russian trolls receive 30 rubles per 3 posts. That is 50 cents in US currency.

by Anonymousreply 42013 hours ago

I like thinking about the poster who imagined busses of US Marshals, armed with arrest warrants pulling up all over The Capital perp-walking every single one of these PUBLIC SERVANTS into the glare of the media and off to jail to await trial for plotting against The United States with a hostile enemy.

by Anonymousreply 42112 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!