Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timothee Chalamet is a dumb bitch. Just saw this on IMDB under Bates Motel.

Timothée Chalamet auditioned to play Norman Bates. According to him, he botched his audition after looking up Psycho (1960) on Netflix, finding American Psycho (2000) instead and basing his audition around the personality of Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale) and not Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins).

Thank God the powers that be instead went with the guy who was going to Cambridge and can read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 13, 2018 4:32 AM

He was young and dumb... crucify him!

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2017 1:41 PM

Why would you even admit that?

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2017 1:46 PM

R2 I fear he's doing a "I'm dumb just like you, keeping it real" Jennifer Lawrence routine. Will he be doing some choreographed trips on the red carpet and at the Oscars next year too? Maybe take some photos of himself with jizz all over his face so they can be hacked and he can play the victim?

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2017 2:00 PM

I don't believe this for one second, it's obviously just fluff for interviews.

Timothee is very, very calculating. If you watch his performance in Miss Stevens, you can tell he's no dummy.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2017 2:01 PM

Anyone with a name like Timothée can't be dumb! Well, maybe the parents...

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2017 2:19 PM

Dumb doesn't mean he's not phony, r5

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2017 2:20 PM

Timothee reminds me of a young Dustin Hoffman. Meaning if fifty years, we will find out he has been sexually harassing everybody his whole career.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2017 2:23 PM

Timothee being anything but the victim of sexual harassment would be a surprise, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2017 2:32 PM

Well what do you expect when mommy and daddy are bruvver and sis?

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2017 2:33 PM

R5 Timothée is a French name. His dad is French.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2017 8:26 PM

Best mistake he ever made. Would he be the Next Big Thing as he is now had he done that stupid ass show? No way. Kind of like River Phoenix being lucky enough to have his series of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" cancelled when he was a kid. Or Taylor Lautner getting free of that crappy role in that crappy show with Christian Slater.

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2017 8:32 PM

R11 Freddie Highmore didn't end up so bad... After Bates Motel, he immediately got the starring role in a hit network tv show. That's a pretty big get.

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2017 8:36 PM

Yeah but (doing scale sign thing): "The Good Doctor"? or "Call Me By Your Name" and an Oscar nomination for Best Actor, among many other nods? I'm sure Timothee isn't beating himself up over how it turned out.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2017 8:38 PM

[quote]Would he be the Next Big Thing as he is now

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snort*

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2017 8:48 PM

[quote] Timothee reminds me of a young Dustin Hoffman. Meaning if fifty years, we will find out he has been sexually harassing everybody his whole career.

I thought his fans would raise a stink over consent when a former classmate posted that Timothee would steal kisses on the lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2017 8:50 PM

R14 He IS the Next Big Thing though. He is sweeping critics awards rn.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2017 8:52 PM

Seriously, WTF is up with R14? This is the kid's year -- not only his upcoming nomination against some major names for a "Star is Born" type performance but he'll also be in not one but TWO Best Picture nominees. He's going to have a potential Leo type career if he plays his cards right.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2017 9:18 PM

R17 He's a kid (you admitted that) and you're obsessed with him. Creepy. Are you a registered sex offender or soon to be one?

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2017 9:22 PM

It's actually bad luck to get awarded too early in one's career in showbiz.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2017 9:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2017 9:25 PM

Oh please, is R18 that same idiot who calls everyone on DL a pedophile? Or have they started a franchise? Where did this cunt come from and how do we get rid of him/her?

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2017 9:28 PM

R19 He'll be 22 this month. It's not early at all.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2017 10:10 PM

R22 And he will still have 4+ decades to fill for his post-award career...

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2017 10:12 PM

R23 I don't see problem. DiCaprio was 19 when he got first Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2017 10:23 PM

R24 And we see how DiCaprio is overrated.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2017 10:25 PM

R25 DiCaprio, considering he's an unpleasant person has had a wonderful career

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2018 10:05 PM

who fukin cares u fug

he is the next big thing and is in the movie of the year, CMBYN lives on!!!

look at his face and weep....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2018 10:25 PM

R27 Eeek, he's weird looking close up. You need a certain distance for him to look attractive.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2018 10:27 PM

His unibrow is a boner killer

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2018 10:29 PM

Timmothee is handsome, intelligent, well-spoken, very talented (oscar nomication) and very CALCULATING. He's currently the hottest rising star in Hollywood. Good for him.

He's 22 and will turn 23 soon, so he's NOT a child, so please stop calling him a kid and leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2018 11:02 PM

ye shall threaten the wrath of the gods if ye say a thing against timmy our baby god.

he so very hot, brilliant, THE STAR OF TODAY AND TOMORROW

more award noms than any one else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2018 1:20 AM

cinema darling of 2morrow

I rest my case

haters go jump in hot grease fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2018 2:05 AM

tho I love him

why did he take that small bozo role in the crumby Hostiles with the fug Chritian Bale.???

he may be dumb huh

by Anonymousreply 33March 13, 2018 4:27 AM

Who did he play in Homeland? What season?

by Anonymousreply 34March 13, 2018 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!