Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So, what are the Trumps & Co getting for Christmas?

Donald - indictments. Ivanka - a dictionary consisting only of the word "complicit". Jared - 101 Things To Do In Prison Jr & Eric - an up & close experience with a very hungry lion in a cage. Melania - passport. Barron - an invitation to the Obama's for Christmas. Tiffany - popcorn. KellyAnne - a mirror. Bannon - heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2017

Oh dear, let's try that again:

Donald - indictments.

Ivanka - a dictionary consisting only of the word "complicit".

Jared - 101 Things To Do In Prison

Jr & Eric - an up & close experience with a very hungry lion in a cage.

Melania - passport.

Barron - an invitation to the Obama's for Christmas.

Tiffany - popcorn. KellyAnne - a mirror.

Bannon - heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 112/03/2017

I want to remind OP (and my father and his supporters) that Jared and I don't celebrate Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 212/03/2017

[quote]Barron - an invitation to the Obama's for Christmas.

Sweet!

Imagine the effect that would have on Barron's dad. It would be even better if they invited Melania, too.

by Anonymousreply 312/03/2017

I'm wishing indictments for Trump, Jared, Donny Jr, and Ivanka. And I'm hoping a little extra something for Trump in 2018: impeachment proceedings.

by Anonymousreply 412/03/2017

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 512/03/2017

Store bought pecan pie for Sarah.

Oh wait, maybe she doesn't need that.

by Anonymousreply 612/03/2017

For Dear Leader...

by Anonymousreply 712/03/2017

Well obviously, something in the opioid range for Kellyanne;

another T-shirt for Barron, maybe this one could say "Get A Clue" and he can wear it ironically around his Dad;

for Melania, a new lock for her bedroom door;

for Ivanka a therapy dog to talk to in the coming dark nights;

for Steve Bannon a Geiger counter to help him find all that Uranium he likes to talk about;

for the two boys Eric and Don Jr. of course it has to be the safari trip of a lifetime into the creeks and estuaries of Northern Queensland;

and for the President, nothing but the best: the Midas Touch. Watch out how you use it!

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2017

XXXmas for you-know-who, he of grabbing fame

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2017

The kids are getting an estate tax-free inheritance for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 1012/04/2017

Well some of the kids are getting that R10. Some.

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!