Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Armie Hammer Part 7

Someone asked Armie to give his opinion on Roman Polanski, and he actually fell for it!

Meanwhile, tired of migraine inducing fabrics, Mrs Hammer simply decides to hold a potted poinsettia plant in front of her bump for the remainder of the season.

by Anonymousreply 41913 hours ago

Part 6

by Anonymousreply 112/03/2017

Mrs Hammer is not pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 212/03/2017

Well, then she's getting fat.

by Anonymousreply 312/03/2017

If you search on here for "Armie" it also brings up results for "army". This amuses me. I guess it shows DL's coders have a good grasp of the literacy of their users.

by Anonymousreply 412/03/2017
by Anonymousreply 512/03/2017

Yup that GIF really shows how awful his jawline is, but he still keeps written up for his "square jaw." ONTD user compared his jawline to a cantalope.

This is what a real square jaw looks like:

by Anonymousreply 612/03/2017

Why do we care what Mrs. Hammer does?

by Anonymousreply 712/03/2017

Why does anyone care about anything?

by Anonymousreply 812/03/2017

R7, as I said on one of the one of the other threads - Mrs H is part of the wonder of Armie. We care because through her desperate attention-seeking and social media addiction, much insight (and pics) is gleaned.

by Anonymousreply 912/03/2017

Both the Mr and the Mrs Hammer are so fucking hungry and thirsty for it and the best thing is that none it is working as the little prat is getting all the acclaim. So rewarding to watch for all of us civilians.

by Anonymousreply 1012/03/2017

*none of it

by Anonymousreply 1112/03/2017

So Armie just posted this photo. I wonder if he's aware of the backlash he's getting for those Polanski comments.

by Anonymousreply 1212/03/2017

Timothee has enough jawline to compensate for Armie's lack thereof

by Anonymousreply 1312/03/2017

It's worth a listen to go to the Horowitz podcast to see how he leans into the Polanski question (at around 43:00) because it is so obvious he set a trap for him and was waiting the entire interview to ask this question.

by Anonymousreply 1412/03/2017

Tbh there is nothing wrong with what he said. What I like about Armie is that he gives honest answers. He just said it's something he wrestles with. But of course, because he didn't flat out say no, folks are giving him hell for it.

by Anonymousreply 1512/03/2017

And none would have even cared had it not been for that Buzzfeed article.

by Anonymousreply 1612/03/2017

R13 Indeed, Timmy's jawline is a wonder.

by Anonymousreply 1712/03/2017

His comment about Polanski would be less problematic if it was not known that he condemned Chuck Berry for having sex with a minor immediately upon his passing and then used the “I have a daughter” excuse for justifying his condemnation.

by Anonymousreply 1812/03/2017

He didn't justify Polanski's crime.

by Anonymousreply 1912/03/2017

Mrs Hammer starting to be visibly pregnant now doesn't really make sense does it? It would have to have been conceived when they were spending all that time apart surely.

by Anonymousreply 2012/03/2017

James Woods is beaming

by Anonymousreply 2112/03/2017

I haven't really seen much evidence of a baby bump. Photos?

by Anonymousreply 2212/03/2017

Fine R20. I’m putting you down for team “She’s just getting fat.”

by Anonymousreply 2312/03/2017

He really does sound stupid in that podcast.

by Anonymousreply 2412/03/2017

"Man..." "Dude..." "...like...like..."

Idiot. So is the interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 2512/03/2017

The interviewer worked to build a rapport with Armie throughout the interview so he could pull the gotcha question on him at the end.

It’s the oldest trick in the book.

by Anonymousreply 2612/03/2017

Oh please. Who cares. It hardly matters. This stupid podcast is hardly the NY Times. Please calm down, Marys. It doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 2712/03/2017

If Rosemary's Baby had been made recently, Armie would have been brilliant as Guy Woodhouse (the narcissistic aspiring actor who gives his unborn baby to Satanists in exchange for a Hollywood contract)

by Anonymousreply 2812/03/2017

R28 that's an interesting comment because Guy Woodhouse was originally supposed to be played by Robert Redford, who like Armie drips with this WASPy golden boyness. It would have given the film a complexity that was lost by casting the swarthy Mediterranean John Cassevetes.

by Anonymousreply 2912/03/2017

Yes, because when you want complexity, you cast bland blondes like Redford or the stupid Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 3012/03/2017

Well part of the themes of Rosemary's Baby is Gentile America's fear of Jewishness (see below), so casting a WASPy Guy Woodhouse rather than someone like Cassevetes who could pass for Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 3112/03/2017

should be "...makes more sense" after Woodhouse

by Anonymousreply 3212/03/2017

r28, Armie IS Guy Woodhouse in real life!!! His wife is a total Rosemary.

by Anonymousreply 3312/03/2017

Mrs Hammer tries to sell herself as a Rosemary (wholesome Midwest Christian girl) but the reality is a little different, before Armand she was dating a much older big time producer. She has more in common with LA girls than she probably likes to admit.

But yes Armie is basically Guy Woodhouse.

by Anonymousreply 3412/03/2017

A friend of mine got the money she had from her mother, who was old Armand Hammer's mistress. It helps when you have a mother who's essentially a whore. Wish mine had been.

by Anonymousreply 3512/03/2017

R35 was your friend’s mom Hilary Gibson?

by Anonymousreply 3612/03/2017

I think so, r36. My friend has a different last name. Pretty sure that's her, though.

by Anonymousreply 3712/03/2017

Double checked, r36: yes. Definitely her.

by Anonymousreply 3812/03/2017

Hilary Gibson was hardcore.

[quote]Only one person outside the family says she got what she'd been promised after waging a battle royal: the colorful Hilary Gibson -- identified in Epstein's book as the mistress who, at Hammer's request, legally changed her name and wore a wig to hide her identity from his third wife. She, too, was cut off in Hammer's final days, despite 18 years of promises of an income for life from a secret $10 million account in Switzerland. Well versed in Hammer's ways, Gibson got on a plane after his death once she learned she'd been disinherited, flew to Switzerland and visited the lawyer who'd long been in charge of the account. Tricking him into leaving the room, she snitched, copied (and returned) a document, handwritten by Hammer, that proved he'd made secret provisions for her, as well as for another mistress who'd borne him a daughter. Armed with this information, Gibson persuaded the Hammer estate and Occidental -- where she'd been on the payroll -- to settle with her for $4.2 million, according to the book. Hammer would have been proud.

by Anonymousreply 3912/03/2017

That's exactly it. Now that's some kinda whore!

by Anonymousreply 4012/03/2017

His nose has an unfortunate “drip” between his nostrils, had it been taken care off (so easily) it would've propelled him into the All-Time Greats in terms of handsomeness if not necesataly acting ability

by Anonymousreply 4112/03/2017

Necessarily*

by Anonymousreply 4212/03/2017

Armie was on James Corden last week and talked about the movie but never once mentioned his relationship with Timothee. They showed a preview of the movie and it was of nothing having to do with the two characters. You would never know that Armie has a relationship with another guy from what was discussed or shown. The next night Timothee Chalamet was on the same show and everything gay was discussed.

by Anonymousreply 4312/03/2017

rt43, OMG....

by Anonymousreply 4412/03/2017

R43 It wasn't "everything gay" with Timo. Corden asked him what the movie was about and who is he playing. He described the movie - while being really cute about it and about Armie - and that was it. The rest was his old rap videos and silly stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4512/03/2017

Artie Hammer really seems quite stupid. Just life support for his cock.

by Anonymousreply 4612/03/2017

*Armie

by Anonymousreply 4712/03/2017

R45 Timo was at his most earnest and vulnerable. It's a good thing that most of the press he's done until now has been scripted, otherwise he would have been a walking and talking liability for the film.

by Anonymousreply 4812/03/2017

So sick of the "innocent Timothee" trope. When I saw his performance in MIss Stevens I knew he wasn't some naif. He is a natural actor and as such is calculating and manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 4912/03/2017

Timoûthée Chalamet (with that pretentiously spelled first name) is, rest assured, a knowing little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5012/03/2017

There's been liberal use of Timothy Chalet's bussy.

by Anonymousreply 5112/03/2017

Sorry--Timothée Chalet (and his bussy)

by Anonymousreply 5212/03/2017

Timothée Chalet

Is One Thicc Bih

Now met me see

That Chalamussy

by Anonymousreply 5312/03/2017

He'll never be an A list star with a name like that. Neither of them will.

by Anonymousreply 5412/03/2017

I saw a tweet where a Armie fan direct messaged Mrs. Hammer that Armie is losing fans and he should apologize for his support of Polanski. He leaves Twitter and still can't escape these idiots who want everyone to have the same POVs as them. Condemn Armie for the statement if they must but have tge same outrage at rape victim Asia Argento who signed the Polanski support petition, Wes Anderson, Martin Scorsese. Or don't watch films with actors who worked with Polanski like Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz. Jodie Foster and DL fave Betty Buckley.

by Anonymousreply 5512/03/2017

I have no problem with anyone who works with Polanski, and I have no problem going to his movies (if they look good).

by Anonymousreply 5612/03/2017

I just saw a tweet with screenshots of direct messages between Armie and a fan (who says they are no longer a fan) but I can't fucking find it anymore!! He really does have no impulse control. This non-fan referred to their first message saying something like 'maybe it was a bit aggressive but there's no need for you to go off on me'. I don't understand why people direct message actors/actresses saying they're shite and then get offended when people respond accordingly? Armie wasn't rude in his response but said something like 'I don't understand why I, a stranger, have so much power over you.' PREACH. The same can be said for this whole thread (plus the last 6). Everyone's getting so heated, do any of us know him in person??

by Anonymousreply 5712/03/2017

Not everyone is getting heated over what he said. Most people in these threads are just here to discuss/psychoanalyze a sexy man who's very messy in interviews and on social media.

by Anonymousreply 5812/03/2017

R58 pretty much

This is a gossip forum and his and his wife’s lack of discretion make for good voyeurism

by Anonymousreply 5912/03/2017

Timothée wins Los Angeles Critics Best Actor

All over for Armie?

by Anonymousreply 6012/03/2017

WOOOOOOOO lil Timmy Tim's killing the game

by Anonymousreply 6112/03/2017

You guys do know there's a thread for Timothee right? It's slightly annoying that the walking PR disaster is on thread 7, whereas the actually talented one is only on thread 3

by Anonymousreply 6212/03/2017

Timmy, you go!!!! I think Timmy can help Armie to get that Oscar nom. If CMBYN gets Supporting actor in, it will be Hammer not Stulbarg.

by Anonymousreply 6312/03/2017

Can one film get two supporting actor nominations?

by Anonymousreply 6412/03/2017

R64, theoretically, yes! Practically, these days, it's very hard to do. Particularly in male categories.

by Anonymousreply 6512/03/2017

I mean they both deserve it. I'm sure a lot of you won't agree but in terms of staying true to the character in the book they were spot on.

by Anonymousreply 6612/03/2017

I haven't seen the movie yet, but the more clips I see, the more I'm inclined to think Armie deserves it more than Michael. Personally, and you are free to disagree, I think Michael's job was mostly done by Acimán. I saw the speech scene and it was great, beautiful and moving but it was verbatim from the book. Which was already all of those things. Oliver, I think, was completely Luca and Armie's invention because the book says so little about him. What you get from Oliver are the things you infer after reading it, and having read a ton of reviews and seen basically every shit quality clip I could find, I think Armie did a pretty great job making Oliver an actual human in love, confused and vulnerable in a fantastically subtle manner.

by Anonymousreply 6712/03/2017

[QUOTE]Oliver, I think, was completely Luca and Armie's invention

Given Luca had to tell Armie exactly who his character is, how to react, resorting to showing him clips of other performances, I'd say it was mostly Luca's invention.

by Anonymousreply 6812/03/2017

I will watch Roman Polanski's movies as well as Woody Allens. I stopped watching the Middle because that cunt Patricia Heaton was in it. It was so difficult for me to watch Ray Donovan this season because Susan SaranCUNT was in it.

by Anonymousreply 6912/03/2017

R68, Andre Aciman through the eyes and mind of Elio created Oliver.

by Anonymousreply 7012/03/2017

R68 Oh yeah. I totally agree. But Armie was the vessel for that and he was great being exactly that. No wonder he had issues ending the shoot. Luca was basically telling him what to do and who to be the entire time. Going back to being your own person must be exhausting after an identity-vacation like that.

by Anonymousreply 7112/03/2017

R71 I'm pissing myself that was so funny. Poor Armie.

by Anonymousreply 7212/03/2017

Do you think Timmy had any secret thoughts about Armie's limitations?

by Anonymousreply 7312/03/2017

I think Timmy loves his big and tall dance partner to the moon and back. He's never said anything to suggest he doesn't admire Armie as an actor, but then I suppose he wouldn't on a press tour promoting their movie together. Even so, Timmy seems to admire everybody he's ever worked with, and he talks so fast what he's saying can't all be lies can it?

by Anonymousreply 7412/03/2017

r74, do you think Timmy secretly got schadenfreude that an actor 10 years his senior is so strikingly limited compared to our young prodigy?

by Anonymousreply 7512/03/2017

R73 this was Timothee's reaction when Armie was unable to nail the scene and needed help from Luca

by Anonymousreply 7612/03/2017

[QUOTE]Timmy seems to admire everybody he's ever worked with

Seems being the key word. He knows how to play the political game, he isn't going to badmouth anyone. People forget how many of his family members are in the business, he's been groomed for this.

by Anonymousreply 7712/03/2017

Regarding Chalamet, there hasn't been this amount of hype for an actor in Hollywood since the young DiCaprio and before that, the young Meryl Streep.

by Anonymousreply 7812/03/2017

Armie is quite successful for someone who had no clue how to pronounce "laissez-faire".

by Anonymousreply 7912/03/2017

Regarding Chalamet, this isn't his thread.

by Anonymousreply 8012/03/2017

R76 Actually pissing myself oh my god

R75 Who knows for sure, but he doesn't come across that way, does he? More like he's in awe of his own achievements. He's probably too excited about how well his own performance is being received to dwell on lack of awards on Armie's end. Not that there's been a shortage of general praise, they're often lumped together 'you both did a great job with this movie'.

by Anonymousreply 8112/03/2017

[QUOTE]there hasn't been this amount of hype for an actor in Hollywood since the young DiCaprio and before that, the young Meryl Streep.

by Anonymousreply 8212/03/2017

I have seen the movie (and read the book twice) and (r67) is spot on. Sthulberg IS Aciman, (whom I'm convinced also "came close to having" what Elio had with Oliver, which explains how the "straight" author can write these characters so convincingly). The father delivers the speech beautifully, but Armie has to do so much more to create an Oliver who is very close to the one Aciman imagined.

Armie is the more deserving of the two for supporting.

by Anonymousreply 8312/03/2017

I can't believe people actually think Armie deserves a nomination. His performance is fine, but in no way nomination worthy. Sthulberg was better than him with less screen time.

by Anonymousreply 8412/03/2017

R84, I agree that a more capable actor would have probably done much more with the part. But I also believe that without Oliver, Elio's character does not work much. And Hammer did good job in bringing Elio to life. Oliver is a text-book supporting role which usually gets good traction with the awards bodies.

by Anonymousreply 8512/03/2017

Lol here are his DMs

by Anonymousreply 8612/03/2017

[QUOTE]You should give me, a stranger to you, that much emotional traction to make you feel badly

Says the guy who deleted his Twitter account over a negative article. Oh, and a guy who responded to this DM chain in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 8712/03/2017

Oooooh Anne Helen Petersen was fanning the flames!

by Anonymousreply 8812/03/2017

Anne Helen Patterson needs to get a life. leave Armie alone.

by Anonymousreply 8912/03/2017

R89 Armie needs to stop saying incredibly stupid things.

by Anonymousreply 9012/03/2017

Leave Armie alone!

by Anonymousreply 9112/03/2017

Armie need to quit his open mouth next.

by Anonymousreply 9212/03/2017

I'm not a big Twitter user, if you delete your Twitter how are your dms still open?

by Anonymousreply 9312/03/2017

That’s an Instagram DM

by Anonymousreply 9412/03/2017

[quote] Says the guy who deleted his Twitter account over a negative article. Oh, and a guy who responded to this DM chain in the first place.

But he deleted his Twitter to get out of the fray. You cannot fight the entire internet. Other than responding to Anne HP, he didn't try to browbeat anyone into changing their opinion of him. These fans think they are owed an explanation and accountability when they don't. I like The Rock's films but I would never tweet to him that I'm no longer a fan because he's a Republican or he needs to apologize to his liberal fans for being one. These people chose to be his fans and they can simply stop being fans. And I am convinced these "fans" are really just CMBYN fangurls who have never seen anything else Armie has done. Just ones who "ship" him with Timothee and are waiting for CMBYN to drop on torrents sites, never having any actual intention of spending money to see it.

by Anonymousreply 9512/03/2017

[QUOTE]You cannot fight the entire internet

And yet you can ignore it. Why do you people keep acting like it's a binary choice of responding or deleting?

by Anonymousreply 9612/03/2017

Someone needs to DM Armie and ask why “those without sin should cast the first stone” didn’t apply to Chuck Berry.

by Anonymousreply 9712/03/2017

This is the second time I’ve seen someone call him a potato, is that slang for something?

by Anonymousreply 9812/03/2017

People need to stop DMing Armie hammer before he has an actual mental breakdown

by Anonymousreply 9912/03/2017

There is this strange obsession by certain parts of internet on the left with the Armie Hammer types, these days. But I also have to admit that Hammer does sometime asks for it.

by Anonymousreply 10012/03/2017

@R100 "asks for it??? "

It's freedom of speech, Armie can say whatever he wants without having to withstand any form of abuse.

I think it all came about because he pointed out in an interview how a black person was held to a different standard. The truth is this person as a result was prevented from being considered as a contender for an Oscar. However, Weinstein and I am sure many others rape and abuse at their discretion and get rewarded for it.

by Anonymousreply 10112/03/2017

[QUOTE]It's freedom of speech, Armie can say whatever he wants without having to withstand any form of abuse.

No. Freedom of speech is being able to say whatever he wants. But he isn't immune from criticism for it. That would be the opposite of freedom of speech for all those people who disagreed with him

by Anonymousreply 10212/03/2017

R99 lol I actually worry a bit about that. I don't think Armie Hammer has ever been in a particularly good place emotionally and post-cmbyn Armie seems to be even more vulnerable. He really needs someone to tell him to shut the hell up for a bit and stay away from social media.

by Anonymousreply 10312/03/2017

Me too, he seems aloof when he talks about publicly but his responses on social media always feel very personal. It's not fair that he should have to get off social media to avoid being bullied, but it could be worse. Agree, someone needs to take his phone off him for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 10412/03/2017

“You texted a stranger and said you did not like them anymore. How did you expect me to take it?”

Armie be reading his DMs like

by Anonymousreply 10512/03/2017

Armie probably wishes he lived in the 1940s... the studio system would protect him from these crazy cunts.

by Anonymousreply 10612/03/2017

Why doesn’t he block the haters or close his DM? Unless he still likes getting those raunchy bondage pics from thirsty fans

by Anonymousreply 10712/03/2017

Shit that is one giant fucking baby

by Anonymousreply 10812/03/2017

R108 are you talking about Ford or Armie?

by Anonymousreply 10912/03/2017

I... I’m not sure anymore.

by Anonymousreply 11012/03/2017

Fuck Armie Hammer. Ass raping a 13 year old after giving her quaaludes is not a grey area. Even if the rapist is an 'artist'. Would a shanty town hobo be given the same grey area bullshit if the hobo ass raped a 13 year old? He thinks that's a grey area, but the online article was enough to get him to run and hide. Fuck him. I hope when he has a kid, whether it's a boy or a girl it's ass raped at 13 and then see if it's still a grey area to the the precious fame whore Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 11112/03/2017

It's going viral. ....tick....tick.....

by Anonymousreply 11212/03/2017

I'm beginning to think that trolls who work for rival studios are behind spreading bs about Armie and making a big fuse out of his personal opinions about things that don't really matter.

R112, nothing's going viral, but you're certainly trying to make it so.

by Anonymousreply 11312/03/2017

R113, FUCK YOU, go back to that cesspool called ONTD, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11412/03/2017

R113 you realize that the exact same article linked in the OP?

by Anonymousreply 11512/03/2017

Sorry R112 rather

by Anonymousreply 11612/03/2017

No R111, he said working with someone talented who we suspect of sexually assaulting someone is a grey area. But the same can be said of tons of other actors, directors, screenwriters, etc.. in Hollywood. Haven't you been listening in the past few months? Anyone who has worked for/with Harvey Weinstein, Brett Ratner, Kevin Spacey, Woody Allen, etc... is considering the same thing, it's not only Armie Hammer's dilemma.

Only that Armie seems to have pissed of some important people with what he has said and they want to teach him a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 11712/04/2017

R112 you're totally right. At this point in time we are too media savvy not to suspect what's going on. Armie has pissed off some people and they want to get him out of the race and teach him a lesson in the process an the buzzfeed article was the salvo

by Anonymousreply 11812/04/2017

While I agree the question was purposely asked with the intention of tripping him up and getting a buzzable soundbite, I don’t think it was part of any concerted effort. But Hammer should have known better than to give any response. He is not articulate.

by Anonymousreply 11912/04/2017

R119 what you are saying does not make any sense. You're blaming Hammer when he did/said nothing wrong. And I would like to see you dealing with a press junket where you are being asked stupid questions again and again

by Anonymousreply 12012/04/2017

I mean there’s a hell of a lot wrong with what he said, starting with his “great men at the top of mountains” quote, with its sort of Trumpian disregard for the consequences most people face. It actually reminds me of the chilling Noah Cross quote from Chinatown, where he’s talking about raping/impregnating his daughter and he says, “I don't blame myself. You see, Mr. Gittes, most people never have to face the fact that at the right time and the right place, they're capable of ANYTHING.” Noah Cross of course being Polanski’s most frightening creation because he put a lot of himself into the character.

However what I find most disconcerting about his response is that even though he prefaced his answer about wanting to be a virtuous man, in the end he can only rationalize the fallout of working with Polanski in terms of public relations and how it will affect him, which is exactly what he did in the THR interview and addressing the BOAN fallout. And that makes him like another terrifying Polanski character, Guy Woodhouse.

by Anonymousreply 12112/04/2017

The funny thing is most celebrities think in the same way he thinks. They are most concerned with public outcry and their image. They are just smart enough to not admit that in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 12212/04/2017

I mean basically yes, that's why Weinstein was tolerated for so long. But you just don't articulate yourself and expose yourself like this.

by Anonymousreply 12312/04/2017

r121, Guy Woodhouse was created by Ira Levin; the author of Rosemary's Baby.

by Anonymousreply 12412/04/2017

The Polanski controversy is boring and hypocritical. Ewan McGregor worked for him, as did Kate Winslet, as did many other actors whose reputation has not suffered one bit. The Pianist was awarded several big Oscars.

Some people are way too keen to point their finger at Armie in particular, and a few others are too enthusiastic about witch-hunts when it suits them.

by Anonymousreply 12512/04/2017

He’ll be fine. No one beyond SJWs really want to talk about Polanski because the fact is that most of the industry WOULD still work with him, he was never taken down the way Weinstein was. Now if Armie had said the same about Weinstein, Spacey, etc. it would be a different story. No one truly “important” will put much stock in this and CMBYN will only gain awards momentum.

by Anonymousreply 12612/04/2017

The good news is Armie has a nice dick.

by Anonymousreply 12712/04/2017

I feel violated for him. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 12812/04/2017

It would certainly be a shame if his dick was his only small/average piece of equipment.

by Anonymousreply 12912/04/2017

R124 yes and Noah Cross was Robert Towne's creation. But Polanski breathed life into them.

by Anonymousreply 13012/04/2017

[quote]Some people are way too keen to point their finger at Armie in particular, and a few others are too enthusiastic about witch-hunts when it suits them.

They ask him these questions because they know he will fuck up the response, then lash out, and then embarrass himself further. Like Pavlov's dog, but dumber.

by Anonymousreply 13112/04/2017

Even Vulture has turned on Armie

by Anonymousreply 13212/04/2017
by Anonymousreply 13312/04/2017

I don't think they've proper turned on him, just poking a bit of fun. I'm sure he won't take it that way, but the Vulture piece is nothing like the shit storm the buzzfeed article was.

by Anonymousreply 13412/04/2017

Can someone summarize the Vulture article? I don't want to click on it.

by Anonymousreply 13512/04/2017

R135 it was basically just this with Armie instead of Brian

by Anonymousreply 13612/04/2017

You guys are missing something important. Armie said this because he can’t take a strong stance on this without selling Timothee out, since Timothee is working with Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 13712/04/2017

Roman Polanski pled guilty to his crime while Woody Allen denies his single accusation.

by Anonymousreply 13812/04/2017

Is Armie here?! That would explain the idiotic posts suggesting some kind of conspiracy theory. No, there's no conspiracy.

The Lone Ranger got bad reviews because it was awful, not because of a conspiracy.

Nate Parker became a big story because he himself talked about his past, thinking it'd put the story to, ahem, bed. Not because of a conspiracy.

Armie keeps getting bad press because he keeps saying stupid fucking things. Not because of a conspiracy.

As for the this idea that the podcaster was deliberately trying to trip him up - please. He then went on to say that Woody Allen was his "spirit animal". If he was trying to trick Armie into something, he wouldn't have said something that dumb as part of it.

I know it's hard for some of you to handle the fact that Armie isn't perfect, but there's no conspiracy to smear him. If he wants to stop the negative articles, a good first step would be to stop saying stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 13912/04/2017

Armie should play a Nazi, he has the build and the looks for it, and he'd look amazing in one of those Third Reich uniforms.

by Anonymousreply 14012/04/2017

Nazie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 14112/04/2017

Please, what's all the fuss? Armie's a dummy. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 14212/04/2017

I don't think any of us really give a shit, we like picking on him. That's it. God forbid anyone outside of DL comes for him though...*watch out*

by Anonymousreply 14312/04/2017

"Straight White Men"? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 14412/04/2017

For goodness sake, Straight White Men is meant to be ironic and a takedown of 'straight white men'. It's not a play about how great they are. Literally directed by a woman and written by an Asian woman.

by Anonymousreply 14512/04/2017

@R145, So Mr Hammer in spite of all the shit he is been getting from women and the gays and any other 'minorities' who want to jump on the bandwagon and take him down, he is showing he's still committed to his ideals of a more equal society.

by Anonymousreply 14612/04/2017

*he has been getting*

by Anonymousreply 14712/04/2017

You have to give him props for that. Even though Armie is self-absorbed and says stupid things at times, he does have his heart in the right place.

by Anonymousreply 14812/04/2017

R148 Exactly. That's why I can't hate him. He says dumb shit that I'm sure every other celebrity thinks - they just don't say it out loud. Armie's verbal diarrhea keeps putting him on the spot but, so far, despite that, he seems like a pretty decent person.

And now that he doesn't have twitter I can't enjoy him shitting on racist assholes.

by Anonymousreply 14912/04/2017

[QUOTE]he does have his heart in the right place

Not wanting to work with a pedophile rapist only due to the drama that it would create is having your heart in the right place?

by Anonymousreply 15012/04/2017

OMG there is another site that is observing him like we are

by Anonymousreply 15112/04/2017

R150 you're just going to ignore the "virtuous life" comment huh?

by Anonymousreply 15212/04/2017

R151 no, they are not. They are giving an understanding, positive and respectful view of Hammer, whilst here on the DL we are doing the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 15312/04/2017

R149 Just because we constantly criticize everything he does doesn’t mean we’re not understanding.

by Anonymousreply 15412/04/2017

R152 Given what he said contradicts that claim, yes. But hey, you cling to that if you must.

by Anonymousreply 15512/04/2017

Oh kids, come down! Armie's a fucking idiot, that's all!

by Anonymousreply 15612/04/2017

*calm down

by Anonymousreply 15712/04/2017

R2 is an idiot

by Anonymousreply 15812/04/2017

They were so lucky to have been played by Armie

by Anonymousreply 15912/04/2017

Has this been posted? Tom Ford complimenting Armie. He probably needed it.

by Anonymousreply 16012/04/2017

Let me see....so Luca is crazy about him, so is Tmothée, now Tom Ford and counting......Who will be next?

by Anonymousreply 16112/04/2017

You can't blame them. Armie might be a bit dumb but he's hot a fuck and only getting hotter with age tbh. AND he has a nice dick, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 16212/04/2017

That’s just normal Hollywood asslicking

Ford actually criticized Hammer for being too fat when he cast him in Nocturnal Animals.

by Anonymousreply 16312/04/2017

Ford doesn't do gratuitous asslicking. You should know this by now, he's as vain and proud as they come.

by Anonymousreply 16412/04/2017

R158 she is so pregnant, c'mon the woman is usually tiny!!

by Anonymousreply 16512/04/2017

She's not pregnant, she's perimenopausal.

by Anonymousreply 16612/04/2017

Hey now that's a big claim, she's only 35. I mean, she could be perimenopausal but let's not just decide she can't have more kids, that's pretty shitty.

by Anonymousreply 16712/04/2017

Are you seriously telling someone not to be bitchy on DL?

by Anonymousreply 16812/04/2017

I wonder what's on Armie's home computer? C'mon hackers, this could be AMAZING! All the delusional fangirls/boys are dying to know what secrets their precious, talented, mistreated, long-overdue for super stardom Hammer is concealing.

tick...tock

by Anonymousreply 16912/04/2017

Timmy nudes.

by Anonymousreply 17012/04/2017

Lol R167 I meant that she may be gaining weight from the waist up because that's the pattern for older women. As for her being 35, I know that's the age she confesses but I see her slightly closer to 40.

by Anonymousreply 17112/05/2017

R171 = insane Timothée fangurl who wants to contrast the now-menopausal, now-40 Mrs Hammer with the dewy freshness of the French baguette

by Anonymousreply 17212/05/2017

Ugh she should have chosen a different dress if she had to wear a bra because she’s breastfeeding

by Anonymousreply 17312/05/2017

For a bunch of gay men u sure talk about women's bodies a lot

by Anonymousreply 17412/05/2017

Are you new, r174?

by Anonymousreply 17512/05/2017

R173 somebody once pointed out that Armie and his wife have the exact same jawline, and they really do. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 17612/05/2017

The woman pictures herself as a fashion icon, but her outfits ate hideous most if the time. And the "I can't dress myself for the weather, so I'll demand jackets from everyone is annoying as fuck."

by Anonymousreply 17712/05/2017

[quote]It's freedom of speech, Armie can say whatever he wants without having to withstand any form of abuse.

Note to free-speech excuse stans: People can say whatever they want (with restrictions about inciting violence) without sanctions by THE GOVERNMENT.

No first amendment or law says Armie can't be dragged by any and all private citizens about any of his views.

by Anonymousreply 17812/05/2017

Holy shit. His wife posed with Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 17912/05/2017

"No first amendment or law says Armie can't be dragged by any and all private citizens about any of his views."

That's very true, r178, though I don't know what that says about the person who exerts time and energy dragging, of all people, Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 18012/05/2017

With how often he puts his foot in his mouth, it really doesn't take any time or effort to drag Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 18112/05/2017

Exactly. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

by Anonymousreply 18212/05/2017

He has the case of verbal diarrhea. It's he also literally speaks like the words are just tumbling out of his mouth with furiosity. It's very unbecoming imo.

by Anonymousreply 18312/05/2017

And meanwhile Timothee acts like someone who's still trying to find the right levels of Ritalin to take. I do wonder how this PR tour is going for the general audience - I know people here find it endearing, but I wonder if that translates to people who have no idea who they are.

by Anonymousreply 18412/05/2017

R184, he just looks like a nervous young person. I think most people will realize that. At the two Q&As I have attended here in LA where Timothee was act,he wasn't fidgety like he is on TV. Being in front of 200+ people is fine, but LIVE on TV in front of millions... that's a different story for Timmy. Cut him some slack, he'll relax over time.

by Anonymousreply 18512/05/2017

[QUOTE]he just looks like a nervous young person

No. He is definitely a lot more fidgety than a regular nervous person. As for your situational comment - he was as bad in a one on one YouTube interview, so I'm not granting your premise.

by Anonymousreply 18612/05/2017

[quote]Holy shit. His wife posed with Kim Kardashian.

Not surprising at all. Kim is probably a heroine of hers...

{quote] I do wonder how this PR tour is going for the general audience - I know people here find it endearing, but I wonder if that translates to people who have no idea who they are.

I've been wondering for the past couple of days whether they're peaking too soon. How much longer can they beat the 'we're all in love with each other' drum? Plus Armie's mouth is not helping - now is not the time to try to take on Scott Rudin, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 18712/05/2017

-------------------------

by Anonymousreply 18812/05/2017

"- now is not the time to try to take on Scott Rudin, FFS."

But they started first

by Anonymousreply 18912/05/2017

Supportive.

by Anonymousreply 19012/05/2017

Armie and Michael are nominated for Critics Choice awards. They'll both lose to Dafoe or Rockwell.

by Anonymousreply 19112/06/2017

It's most likely that Dafoe will clean sweep the Supporting categories throughout the awards season. In this case, I think nominations for Armie will be his reward. But, I hope he can eek out at least one critical award win because he did a great job in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 19212/06/2017

Considering the recent Kevin Spacey/Roy Moore nastiness going on in the news today, am I the only one that have a problem with the critics giving this Call Me By Your Name film such high marks problematic. I mean the film is about an affair between a 17 YEAR OLD boy and a man in his 20s. No offense to Armie Hammer but, what the fuck!

by Anonymousreply 19312/06/2017

R198 Had a problem with Dirty Dancing* too, homophobe cunt? (*Also 17 & 24)

by Anonymousreply 19412/06/2017

^Meant r193

by Anonymousreply 19512/06/2017

r194, why would someone be a homophobe if they don't condone intimate relationships between underage and adult men? Gays are not capable of having a problem with that? Wow! Let's just play into all the horrible stereotypes that actual homophobes throw at us.

by Anonymousreply 19612/06/2017

R196, First of all, this relationship took place in Italy, where the age of consent is 14/15. They are more mature than we are here in the states. The actors, Timothee and Armie, were 19 and 29 during the filming, both full grown ass men. Consensual sex between persons 17 and 24 is legal in Italy. In the case of CMBYN, Elio, the 17 year old, was in charge of initiating the short lived relationship.

I think people are having trouble with how youthful Timmy/Elio is and how much more mature looking Armie is in comparison. I think these Q&As are a great idea and helping to educate those who need to be better informed about the movie.

by Anonymousreply 19712/06/2017

Would just like to point out that Anthony Rapp (Spacey's accuser) is a fan of the film and has liked tweets praising it on Twitter. So if he doesn't have an issue, I don't see why anyone else should.

by Anonymousreply 19812/06/2017

Sipping tea.

by Anonymousreply 19912/06/2017

Feldman is mentally deranged and doesn't know the meaning of pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 20012/06/2017

The issue is not so much a fairly innocuous consensual relationship between a 17 and a 24 year old

The issue my dear, is the potential between now and wide release/Oscar nominations, of the exposure of a wide-reaching mechanism for (and the systematic cover-up of) the exploitation of underage teenage boys in Hollywood centered around Bryan Singer

If that happens, the optics will be very, very bad.

by Anonymousreply 20112/06/2017

Maybe. But we've already heard that the film's chances would be ruined after Spacey or Roy Moore. And instead it has continued to thrive.

by Anonymousreply 20212/06/2017

In other news, Armie liked this IG post.

by Anonymousreply 20312/06/2017

R203 Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 20412/06/2017

It's so pathetic that Armie "liked" that.

by Anonymousreply 20512/06/2017

It's a bit more pathetic we're out here analysing what he likes on instagram. This wasn't some public tweet where he's asking to get backlash, he was probably literary tagged in something and agreed with what it said so liked it.

by Anonymousreply 20612/06/2017

Don't you think R201 Sony's PR team are working on that as we type? I'm sure they already have a damages limitation strategy in place so it will affect the film and their returns as little as possible.

by Anonymousreply 20712/06/2017

[QUOTE]Sony's PR team

You're actually expecting that bunch of incompetents to do their job properly?

by Anonymousreply 20812/06/2017

Yes R207. They will reshoot the film with Christopher Plummer in the role of Elio.

by Anonymousreply 20912/06/2017

People keep making that joke and yet it's never actually funny

by Anonymousreply 21012/06/2017

@R209 LOL

by Anonymousreply 21112/06/2017

R208, R210

by Anonymousreply 21212/06/2017

If people can’t tell the difference between a 17-year-old legal adult consensually pursuing a young man a handful of years older than himself and a 14-year-old who has not hit physical puberty being molested by someone twice or three times their age then they might have some problems of their own.

by Anonymousreply 21312/06/2017

R213 Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 21412/06/2017

R207 I think one of the elements of that strategy is to portray Timmy and Armie as besotted with each other in real life. As real people, not fictional characters, their age difference doesn't show and they are showing that the blurring of boundaries is natural and even desirable, especially Timmy. I think GLAAD should give him a medal.

by Anonymousreply 21512/06/2017

Nah, they just are besotted with each other (as friends of course).

by Anonymousreply 21612/06/2017

[QUOTE]I think GLAAD should give him a medal

What the fuck for? I mean I know it's GLAAD and they hand shit out like candy, but what the fuck has he done to earn any kind of recognition like that?

by Anonymousreply 21712/06/2017

R217

by Anonymousreply 21812/06/2017

Any particular reason you keep doing that, R218? Quoting my post numbers but then not actually saying anything?

by Anonymousreply 21912/06/2017

R219

by Anonymousreply 22012/06/2017

I think I have blocked you because I can't see your posts R219

by Anonymousreply 22112/06/2017

ARMIE AND LUCA'S RELATIONSHIP:

Compatibility level: 100% - A natural fit that usually produces a very compatible relationship.

All numbers dividable by three have several things in common. First and foremost, all these numbers respond to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of others. In the case of Armand Douglas Hammer - Life Path number 6, this is expressed mainly towards those in the immediate circle: family and friends. In the case of Luca Guadagnino - the 9, it is directed more towards people at large - pretty much all of mankind.

Armand Douglas Hammer - and Luca's compatibility as romantic partners is very good. Both Armand Douglas Hammer and Luca are self-sacrificing, giving and caring people. Armand Douglas Hammer is more practical, Luca more idealistic, but their motivations are similar.

Another aspect they have in common is their creativity and their eye for beauty, which, contrary to what might be expected, is pretty often a source of trouble for Armand Douglas Hammer and Luca. Sometimes they will see eye to eye when it comes to decorating, but often they won’t. And since they are both opinionated in this matter, in order to prevent unnecessary arguments, what they should do is give and take a little, something they are both quite capable of doing.

Another talent or trait they share is a sense of justice. Armand Douglas Hammer and Luca are both strongly affected by a sense of right and wrong that can be very powerful - sometimes to the extent that they get involved in politics or become activists. Unless they happen to be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, this trait can further strengthen their bond.

Armand Douglas Hammer and Luca, are highly compatible. However, there are some areas where they may find themselves clashing if certain negative traits are allowed to grow. Although this is not common, a warning might be in place. Luca's idealistic and self-sacrificing nature can also be conceived as arrogance and self-righteousness. Recognizing the relative value of one’s concepts and ideas is not a strong point with Luca. Through innate sense of justice, Luca may have recognized a tendency to put down those who do not see things the same way as Luca does. Especially when combined with strong religious dogmas, Luca can become a negative influence on others, sometimes ruining a relationship - even with the most devoted partner. If Luca feels locked in that corner, Luca will do well to realize that what we believe and what we think, is just that, a thought, a concept, the truth as we see it. Luca should always keep in mind that any perspective, no matter how enlightened, is still limited. Knowing that, Luca will be able to be compassionate and tolerant towards others. The 9 is the least prejudiced of all numbers, but as with all human traits, its dark side tends to be the direct opposite of the light side.

Although the most loving of all numbers, Armand Douglas Hammer has a dark side as well, and a dark side that can be nasty indeed. Armand Douglas Hammer can become intolerant and angry, often without a clear cause. The irritation and anger seem just to sit there, inside, waiting for an opportunity to break out, without rhyme or reason.

The negative sides of either Armand Douglas Hammer or Luca are rarely displayed, but they will need to watch out for them in order to prevent them from spoiling what is most certainly one of the highest-potential relationships around.

by Anonymousreply 22212/06/2017

ARMIE AND TIMOTHEE'S RELATIONSHIP:

Compatibility level: 75% - A relationship that is usually compatible, and easy for the partners to get along.

Armand Douglas Hammer and Timothee Chalamet are very compatible. They are both practical and goal-oriented people who are not afraid of responsibility. However, there are big differences in the way Armand - the Life Path 6 and Timothee Chalamet - the 8 view responsibility, and even bigger differences in the way they pursue their respective goals.

Armand's sense of responsibility is strongly focused on family and friends. Armand will be hesitant to do anything that could endanger the comfort and lifestyle of those Armand is committed to. Timothee Chalamet's sense of responsibility is committed to goals and dreams - their fulfillment is Timothee Chalamet's priority.

Where Armand will be very reluctant to take risks that might reflect on those Armand cares about, Timothee Chalamet will not hesitate to take certain carefully calculated risks because Timothee Chalamet feels that, if those goals are met, the lives of everyone around will improve. Armand is capable of working for a long time to reach a goal, but Armand is much more grounded, Armand will hesitate to step away from the beaten path. Timothee Chalamet has a sense of business and is a visionary with a practical, can-do mentality.

Interestingly, the 6-8 combination is excellent for business partnerships. The six keeps a reign on the dreams and visions of the eight. In turn, the eight can inspire the six to aim higher and take advantage of the opportunities lying ahead. So, without Timothee Chalamet to inspire Armand, Armand will likely remain confined to small dreams requiring little or no risks. But without the grounded realism of Armand, Timothee Chalamet often gets lost between the vision and the goal.

In a romantic relationship, Armand and Timothee Chalamet play off each other’s strengths in ways that can be very good for the relationship. Problems can arise when one partner tries to dominate the other, which has been known to happen between a six and an eight. Armand's tendency to take on any burden, the willingness to sacrifice, and the need to feel secure in a relationship, can make Armand a victim to the somewhat authoritarian and demanding nature of Timothee Chalamet. Sometimes, the opposite happens, and the inherit talent of Armand to make others feel guilty simply by showing how much Armand is willing to do for them can put a real damper on Timothee Chalamet's potentially powerful and focused energy.

This aspect of Armand- and Timothee Chalamet's charts is somewhat similar to reaching a fork in the road. They have a choice between enriching and enhancing each other’s strengths and talents, or frustrating their partner’s opportunities. The key to maintain a balanced relationship is not to try to dominate each other.

by Anonymousreply 22312/06/2017

Huh. Surprisingly accurate.

by Anonymousreply 22412/06/2017

TIMOTHEE AND LUCA'S RELATIONSHIP:

Compatibility level: 25% - A relationship that presents frequent challenges and requires much compromise.

Timothee Chalamet's Life Path number 8 and Luca Guadagnino's 9 are two numbers at completely opposite ends of the spectrum, which have nothing in common and are not considered compatible. However, they are often strongly attracted to each other; an attraction that lasts and forms the foundation for a relationship that can remain interesting and fresh for many years, because there is always something new to discover in each other.

A go-getter with big dreams and expectations, Timothee Chalamet has a good chance to turn some of those dreams into reality because Timothee Chalamet is highly motivated and willing to put forth enormous effort to reach a goal. Luca is equally focused but driven by completely different priorities and motives.

In fact, as a rule of thumb, Timothee Chalamet needs to work and direct energy towards accumulating wealth and power. Luca on the other hand is motivated by the work and the way it affects the lives of others, never by financial gain or any other form of worldly success. Luca will never find happiness or achieve success when motivated by worldly desires. Rather, Luca will find personal reward and tremendous success when driven by humanitarian motives. As you can see, their priorities are as different as night and day, yet both are valid and necessary.

Many times Timothee Chalamet and Luca will find themselves at opposite sides of a discussion. They rarely agree when it comes to practical matters. They will need to recognize and respect the big difference between the two of them. If Timothee Chalamet and Luca take each other for granted, and start to feel they can predict and control their partner, their relationship will certainly break down.

The keyword in this relationship is respect. As long as Timothee Chalamet and Luca respect each other, disagreements - of which there will probably be plenty - will not be able to weaken the foundation of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 22512/06/2017

That last one was scary accurate

by Anonymousreply 22612/06/2017

Armie is so deep in the closet he's smothered in spiders webs and shoes from 1982.

by Anonymousreply 22712/06/2017

Is that fascinating and highly scientific analysis concluding that Luca is Armie's one and only? Who's going to break the news to our dearest twink?

by Anonymousreply 22812/06/2017

The twink is the one that gets invited to the house so I'm sure he's fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 22912/06/2017

R226 wait for the scariest one, which I'll post right now: compatibility between Elizabeth and Armie

by Anonymousreply 23012/06/2017

75% pure sweethearts

by Anonymousreply 23112/06/2017

ARMIE AND ELIZABETH'S RELATIONSHIP:

Compatibility level: 25% - A relationship that presents frequent challenges and requires much compromise.

Elizabeth chambers is fortunate. Armand Douglas Hammer 's Life Path number 6 reflects a great capacity for love, understanding, sacrifice and support. Armand Douglas Hammer has, by nature, perhaps the most harmonious character of all people. But elizabeth is not the only one who is fortunate in this relationship. Armand Douglas Hammer also has reasons for gratitude. elizabeth's number 1 will protect and defend Armand Douglas Hammer through thick and thin. The power of elizabeth should not be underestimated. And to have that power and concentrated energy on Armand Douglas Hammer 's side can be a real blessing. elizabeth can make Armand Douglas Hammer feel safe and secure, since there is nothing wishy-washy about elizabeth. This is a combination that can last for a long time, without ever going through the kind of turbulence so many other relationships experience. But, as always, there is another side to the coin.

This aspect of elizabeth's personality reveals an inner force and a driven energy that does not slow down for anything. elizabeth does not put up with weakness and is demanding of others. Like a true leader, elizabeth needs to see courage and strength represented in others. Armand Douglas Hammer reveals a different nature. Armand Douglas Hammer is compromising, forgiving and sometimes sacrificing to a fault. elizabeth has to be careful not to see this as a weakness, since Armand Douglas Hammer 's ability to defend the weaknesses of others is alien to elizabeth.

Likewise, Armand Douglas Hammer may at times be disturbed to recognize a somewhat hard and unforgiving quality in elizabeth. Armand Douglas Hammer should not confuse that with a lack of compassion. elizabeth is certainly capable of offering compassion, especially towards victims of circumstances, where fault or laziness, or cowardice is not an issue. Only when elizabeth feels someone is not pulling his or her weight, can elizabeth respond quite harshly.

The important thing for both elizabeth and Armand Douglas Hammer is to understand that they are very different in the way they view human qualities. Their priorities differ. That is all. Therefore, if they are able to keep an eye open for their differences and value their respective good qualities, they will certainly enjoy a long life together.

by Anonymousreply 23212/06/2017

To summarize:

LUCA + ARMIE : 100% COMPATIBILITY ARMIE + TIMOTHEE : 75% COMPATIBILITY ARMIE + ELIZABETH : 25 % COMPATIBILITY TIMOTHEE + LUCA : 25% COMPATIBILITY

I haven't done Timothee + Elizabeth yet. I'm curious to see what their relationship is about

by Anonymousreply 23312/06/2017

TIMOTHEE AND ELIZABETH'S RELATIONSHIP:

Compatibility level: 50% - A relationship that can go either way or not develop at all.

elizabeth chambers' Life Path number 1 and Timothee Chalamet 's 1 make them both strong-willed and somewhat stubborn people. Often, when they are both around, it is like having two captains on a ship - their conflicting orders can lead to explosive arguments, which, in turn, may lead to uneasiness, discomfort and even distress. Therefore, willingness to compromise is very important in this relationship, otherwise small arguments can be blown out of proportion.

Timothee Chalamet has a remarkable talent for managing financial matters. Therefore, Timothee Chalamet should be the one controlling the money. However, both elizabeth and Timothee Chalamet have good business instincts, which could result in very successful shared endeavors. Should they decide to go that way, they better make sure to keep each other’s duties and responsibilities carefully separated so as to avoid any type of personality conflicts. Whatever their decision may be, it is important that they have faith in each other’s abilities and act independently. However, since both of them like to do things their own way and neither of them is good at delegating, they should be aware that this will not be an easy task to be accomplished.

Neither one accepts anything less than full respect and an equal playing field. Similarly, neither one can be dominated or would accept being someone’s sidekick. However, while Timothee Chalamet understands the material world and needs to see material results and rewards, elizabeth is more attached to the satisfaction that comes from doing a good job.

Although elizabeth and Timothee Chalamet may have their differences, it is important that both of them understand that they have a lot in common as well. elizabeth and Timothee Chalamet are very compatible individuals and they will find they have many interests in common - many more than they thought. Another positive aspect in their relationship is that they love to share their experiences, and sharing experiences has, most of the times, proved to be quite enriching. But the fact that they are both more sensitive behind that strong and independent facade than they let on opens the door to possible hurtful comments and increases the danger of doing each other, in the heat of an argument, more damage than either of them realizes.

Therefore, elizabeth and Timothee Chalamet should always keep in mind that the keywords to this relationship are compromise and communication. If they are both able to compromise and communicate in they day-to-day life, they will also be able to enjoy a pleasant, rewarding and happy relationship, taking advantage of the many interests they have in common.

by Anonymousreply 23412/06/2017

Confirmed: Timmy got Elizabeth pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 23512/06/2017

[quote]This aspect of elizabeth's personality reveals an inner force and a driven energy that does not slow down for anything. elizabeth does not put up with weakness and is demanding of others. Like a true leader, elizabeth needs to see courage and strength represented in others.

YES, YES, YES. Mrs Hammer places Armie on a pedestal because she is also terrified of his WEAKNESS.

by Anonymousreply 23612/06/2017

Remember her Father's Day post when Armie fled the country? She wrote "My father set the bar so high" or something. She wanted to burn him for his weakness.

by Anonymousreply 23712/06/2017

R236, R237

by Anonymousreply 23812/06/2017

Wifey is going to outfox herself right out of the marriage. He will be relieved when it is all over with her.

by Anonymousreply 23912/06/2017

That day when Armie flew to Italy to play daddy's little boy with Luca. He probably feels a lot more manly when he's with adoring gay males than when he's with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 24012/06/2017

R235 I knew it. At least the baby's going to have great hair

by Anonymousreply 24112/06/2017

Luca and Armie celebrate Father's Day together.

by Anonymousreply 24212/06/2017

Damn R231, that looks like their wedding photo. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 24312/06/2017

Big surprise R234, Liz and Timmy are "compatible" only because they are similar in body type, and naturally dark hair... the very thing that is attractive to Armie. I'm sure she accepts whatever is going on between Armie and Timothee. Timmy is not a real threat. He can't get pregnant and Armie's too scared to runaway with Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 24412/06/2017

How do you guys know where Armie was on Father's Day? Receipts/links please.

by Anonymousreply 24512/06/2017

The difference between this:

by Anonymousreply 24612/06/2017

And this:

by Anonymousreply 24712/06/2017

Hammer and Cavill are friendly but not particularly close. Not everyone becomes bosom buddies with their costar.

by Anonymousreply 24812/06/2017

OMG, you people are giving the Prancing ponies a run for their money.

Delusional as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 24912/06/2017

r193, the age of consent in the U.S. is 17. There is nothing, repeat nothing, illegal or inappropriate or anything else about the ages of these lovers in the film. You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 25012/06/2017

the pedo trolls are unstoppable and infest all of the the cmbyn, armie, and timothee threads, best to just ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 25112/06/2017

I love the Armie and Timmy ‘wedding’ photo!

by Anonymousreply 25212/06/2017

A picture from tonight's show.

by Anonymousreply 25312/06/2017

Awww...cute.

by Anonymousreply 25412/06/2017

[quote]Any particular reason you keep doing that, [R218]? Quoting my post numbers but then not actually saying anything?

This has been happening on multiple threads lately...think it's newcomers from fuck knows where who don't know how to use the site. These are also the same people who don't understand what we mean when we say 'MARY!".

[quote]OMG, you people are giving the Prancing ponies a run for their money.

Sorry to say that it looks like that's where this is headed. These Call Me By Your Name/Armie threads have been fun for some time but with the last few have begun taking a turn, you might say, and those of us who remember the Prancing Ponies can see the signs - in neon.

by Anonymousreply 25512/06/2017

I admit to not having read the other threads, but has there been a discussion about Armie's toes and feet? Fuck, they are so hot! They make Papi's look puny (and I like Papi!). I had to see CMBYN a second time just to drool over them again (TC's are good too, but no match for Armie's).

Should they have their own thread? Anyone have a screenshot or two of their footsie scene? Or a shot where you can see his feet in the clear water? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 25612/06/2017

I'm not particularly into feet but Hammer's are indeed beautiful. The shot you mention where his foot is in the pool is a feast to our eyes. This promo still (shame it's not a scene from the film) is very nice...

by Anonymousreply 25712/06/2017

They are large but inelegant verging on simian.

by Anonymousreply 25812/06/2017

Armie was publicly MOCKED by Fergie and no one noticed?

by Anonymousreply 259Last Thursday at 1:15 AM

“I’m Armie Hammer, and I’m going to WIN at the Academy Awards!”

Fergie savagely cut Armie down in front of his face with like ten words, whereas Anne Helen Petersen needed 6,000.

by Anonymousreply 260Last Thursday at 1:19 AM

This photo gives me life

by Anonymousreply 261Last Thursday at 1:26 AM

The only person Fergie made a fool out of was herself. Hammer actually handled that bizarre situation well.

by Anonymousreply 262Last Thursday at 1:32 AM

We did, r259:

by Anonymousreply 263Last Thursday at 1:33 AM

R262 true

by Anonymousreply 264Last Thursday at 1:33 AM

R245 on Father’s Day Armie went to fashion shows in Milan. Mrs Hammer posted this unflattering photo of him.

by Anonymousreply 265Last Thursday at 1:33 AM

Are you serious? She's a clown.

by Anonymousreply 266Last Thursday at 1:37 AM

I mean that Fergie is a clown. Mrs H is only deeply bored.

by Anonymousreply 267Last Thursday at 1:39 AM

R265 yeah, he was with Luca. I told you...keep dismissing me as a crazy fangurl, it's obvious he has a 'special relationship' with Luca....

by Anonymousreply 268Last Thursday at 1:40 AM

I have always said it was possible that Luca might have fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 269Last Thursday at 1:43 AM

Thanks R265. Elizabeth was very passive-aggressive in that IG post eh. Hmmm, I need to rethink the Armie/Luca connection, but I still think Armie's connection with love sick puppy Timmy is stronger.

by Anonymousreply 270Last Thursday at 5:29 AM

R270 It is. Timmy had dinner with Armie and Elizabeth AGAIN last night.

by Anonymousreply 271Last Thursday at 6:01 AM

Well they were doing Kimmel last night, it makes sense that they'd have dinner

by Anonymousreply 272Last Thursday at 6:01 AM

R272 This was way after, Kimmel is filmed in the day. They had a BAFTA screening and Q&A afterwards with Luca and Michael and then had dinner without them.

by Anonymousreply 273Last Thursday at 6:12 AM

R257 That photo is fantastic and practically made me swoon!!! You certainly made my day. Thanks so much.

by Anonymousreply 274Last Thursday at 6:53 AM

Armie talks about his parents in Mr. Porter

Mr Hammer’s mother, Ms Dru Ann Mobley, was the strict parent growing up. “My dad is a big kid,” he says. “He’s the life of every party. He’s gregarious. He can win anyone over in conversation. He could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves. He’s fantastic.”

How does he think they would have reacted if he had had a gay relationship with an older man as a teenager?

“I don’t know. I know what I’d hope, but I don’t know. I am excited for my dad to see Call Me By Your Name. I think that he would have the capacity to get it and be proud of me for doing this work.” As for his mother seeing the film… “It’s always awkward to say, ‘Come to this movie where you can see my ass and watch me give a blow job.’ My mum is more conservative. I don’t know if she’ll see it.

by Anonymousreply 275Last Thursday at 7:12 AM

[quote]How does he think they would have reacted if he had had a gay relationship with an older man as a teenager?

How would they react if he has a gay relationship with an older man as an adult?

by Anonymousreply 276Last Thursday at 7:15 AM

Armie talks about his parents in Mr. Porter

Mr Hammer’s mother, Ms Dru Ann Mobley, was the strict parent growing up. “My dad is a big kid,” he says. “He’s the life of every party. He’s gregarious. He can win anyone over in conversation. He could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves. He’s fantastic.”

How does he think they would have reacted if he had had a gay relationship with an older man as a teenager?

“I don’t know. I know what I’d hope, but I don’t know. I am excited for my dad to see Call Me By Your Name. I think that he would have the capacity to get it and be proud of me for doing this work.” As for his mother seeing the film… “It’s always awkward to say, ‘Come to this movie where you can see my ass and watch me give a blow job.’ My mum is more conservative. I don’t know if she’ll see it.

by Anonymousreply 277Last Thursday at 7:54 AM

Echo

echo

echo

echo

by Anonymousreply 278Last Thursday at 7:57 AM

R265 So Armie was at Italy on the fathers day because of a fashion show and not because he wanted to be with Luca like the crazy old shippers suggest here.

by Anonymousreply 279Last Thursday at 3:48 PM

No, he attended fashion events for one day in Milan and and then went to spend the week with Luca in Crema.

by Anonymousreply 280Last Thursday at 4:00 PM

He was displaying some bulge on Kimmel last night

by Anonymousreply 281Last Thursday at 4:30 PM

Oh wow R280, seriously? It's like the "fashion show" was a cover. Armie's real reason to go to Italy was to hang with father figure Luca.

by Anonymousreply 282Last Thursday at 4:32 PM

Mrs Hammer has received some new children’s clothes from her favorite store and is showing it on her IG story

I can’t link because it’s on her story, but it’s basically this:

by Anonymousreply 283Last Thursday at 5:00 PM

CHRISTMASTIME WITH THE HAMMERS

by Anonymousreply 284Last Thursday at 5:02 PM

OH MY GOD I went to the company’s Instagram page and it’s the same pattern Fraulein Maria used when she made the children’s play clothes from the drapes

by Anonymousreply 285Last Thursday at 5:06 PM

those poor kids. they're going to have issues when they grow up.

by Anonymousreply 286Last Thursday at 5:56 PM

R286, I knew that the instant I saw Ford in those red mary janes.

by Anonymousreply 287Last Friday at 12:46 AM

In spite of the reactionary conservatism of the children’s wardrobe, anyone noticed Mrs Hammer’s own going in the opposite direction? Last night she wore another translucent dress and basically a bathing suit underneath. She also wore a similar dress at Met Gala. And all those miniskirt dresses in winter...

(Scroll for picture)

by Anonymousreply 288Last Friday at 1:01 AM

Damn

by Anonymousreply 289Last Friday at 1:12 AM

Well, now that she has more competition for Armie's attention, r288, maybe she thinks she needs to step it up.

by Anonymousreply 290Last Friday at 1:13 AM

R288 you forgot to mention the short, off-shoulder number she was wearing for the cringe-worthy Christmas card. It looked liked something a woman 10 years younger would wear to a nightclub, and was even more ridiculous when juxtaposed with the kids' Victorian clothes.

I'm guessing this is a response to the disproportionate amount of success/attention her husband's showbiz career is receiving in comparison to hers. Or she's getting insecure about something else (her age? The state of the marriage? Who knows).

by Anonymousreply 291Last Friday at 1:17 AM

R290 but Mrs Hammer can never compete, she’ll never be able to grow a beard and she’ll never shave her head.

by Anonymousreply 292Last Friday at 1:20 AM

R291 there is a strong psychosexual element to it, simultaneously reducing the children to Victorian dolls while making herself something of an Ariel Winter-lite. I would say that it is due to something in her marriage which she is not comfortable with.

by Anonymousreply 293Last Friday at 1:31 AM

If Mrs Hammer cast herself as both wife and surrogate mother to Armie, what if she suddenly had competition from a surrogate father?

by Anonymousreply 294Last Friday at 1:34 AM

Armie makes one comment in an interview about Luca and you all cream yourselves that he could be into an older, uglier guy. Meanwhile you ignore the fact that he has made the exact same comment about his young, attractive co-star numerous times both prior and since and actually spends a lot of time with him outside of work. So transparent.

by Anonymousreply 295Last Friday at 1:38 AM

But unlike Luca, Timothée has not made it repeatedly clear over and over again that he wants to have sex with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 296Last Friday at 1:42 AM

Well exactly. If Armie wanted to fuck Luca, he could have done.

by Anonymousreply 297Last Friday at 1:44 AM

On the subject of Armie fucking men. What are Armie and NPH's faces supposed to be doing here? Is it like "too bad you didn't get to fuck him" or is it a jokey "sure Jan" aimed at Tim or what? I don't think Tim noticed this exchange.

by Anonymousreply 298Last Friday at 2:16 AM

They’re playing to the back seats, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 299Last Friday at 2:32 AM

Seems pretty clearly like a 'Sure, Jan' to me.

Joking I'm sure...

by Anonymousreply 300Last Friday at 2:38 AM

Armie is comfortable making the joke because Timothée is at the submissive end of the punchline

by Anonymousreply 301Last Friday at 2:40 AM

Well I bet it gave NPH some nice things to think about when he got into bed that night.

by Anonymousreply 302Last Friday at 2:43 AM

'So it was just this amazing process and Timothée and I both just loved doing it, and we really grew to love each other. I mean, I was just talking to him on the phone right before I talked to you, just catching up. We saw each other yesterday. Our relationship was fantastic, and he’s just so great to work with, and he’s so open and honest and emotionally raw as a person that it’s refreshing. He’s a special person.'

This interview was done on Monday. They had dinner with Elizabeth's family on Saturday and apparently saw each other again on Sunday. What exactly did they have to catch up about?

by Anonymousreply 303Last Friday at 4:34 AM

Jesus don't you realize they are bullshitting? They've been promoting this movie for a YEAR.

by Anonymousreply 304Last Friday at 4:38 AM

I mean, they're not though. We know they have these dinners together and gatherings with Armie's friends. You can't bullshit it when there's evidence.

by Anonymousreply 305Last Friday at 4:43 AM

It would be a letdown if they're faking it all but I seriously doubt they are because their friendship seems 100% genuine. What they're doing is play it up and do some innuendo to make the fangirls thirsty, but their (platonic) affection looks sincere.

by Anonymousreply 306Last Friday at 4:48 AM

R306 Agreed. And we should probably remember that Chalamet doesn't know many people out in LA and he's been pushed into this heavy promo that he's never experienced before, away from his family and most of his friends. I don't think it's that surprising that they feel they need to speak most days just so they can check how the other is doing.

by Anonymousreply 307Last Friday at 4:52 AM

Would we rather he hang out with his old Interstellar costar McConaughey? I shudder at the thought

by Anonymousreply 308Last Friday at 4:59 AM

Timmy went in for a handshake with Armie, but Armie wanted a hug!

by Anonymousreply 309Last Friday at 6:05 AM

Well, he is very tactile with Timo

by Anonymousreply 310Last Friday at 6:32 AM

Yeah when are they not touching tbh

by Anonymousreply 311Last Friday at 6:46 AM

Timo hanging out with Nicky during the party, maybe he prefers brunettes after all?

by Anonymousreply 312Last Friday at 8:57 AM

lol I just posted that in the Timothee thread. They look kinda close, don't they? What if Timo's actually banging Nick and that's why he spends so much time with the Hammers

by Anonymousreply 313Last Friday at 9:00 AM

They're all just close. Armie and Timmy's friends even follow each other on Instagram. Armie's friends refer to Timmy as one of their favorite people.

by Anonymousreply 314Last Friday at 9:02 AM

*Armie's friends and Timmy's friends even follow each other on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 315Last Friday at 9:03 AM

That can't be right, the cynical trolls told us Armie and Timmy's friendship is all PR!!

by Anonymousreply 316Last Friday at 9:05 AM

Who is Nicky?

by Anonymousreply 317Last Friday at 9:07 AM

R317 Armie's friend.

by Anonymousreply 318Last Friday at 9:08 AM

Armie's confirmed bacherlor friend lol

by Anonymousreply 319Last Friday at 9:12 AM

*Bachelor, typo.

by Anonymousreply 320Last Friday at 9:17 AM

R319 Not for long if he keeps hanging out with Timmy !

by Anonymousreply 321Last Friday at 9:18 AM

Calm yourselves. They're friends walking together for ten seconds.

by Anonymousreply 322Last Friday at 9:20 AM

R322 = party pooper

by Anonymousreply 323Last Friday at 9:21 AM

Walking together with Nicky's hand on Timo's lower back. You can see him removing his hand in the second gif.

by Anonymousreply 324Last Friday at 9:26 AM

R324 If you think a hand on the lower back means they're fucking then him and Armie must be married with kids by now.

by Anonymousreply 325Last Friday at 9:27 AM

lower back makes it sound like it's near his ass. it's the middle of his back and he's a 21 year old facing paparazzi

by Anonymousreply 326Last Friday at 9:30 AM

Okay but do we already know if Nick's gay or straight? He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 327Last Friday at 9:32 AM

Pretty sure he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 328Last Friday at 9:36 AM

He is nominally straight but some here suspect he is in love with Armie. Or Elizabeth. It could go either way honestly. His life revolves around them.

by Anonymousreply 329Last Friday at 9:37 AM

This Nicky guy and Timmy? Hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 330Last Friday at 9:42 AM

Nick is straight and obsessed with Elizabeth. If anything, I think he's probably a little jealous of Timo being her new young plaything that she flaunts on Instagram instead of him.

by Anonymousreply 331Last Friday at 9:44 AM

No, Nicky would never cheat or Elizabeth or Armie with Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 332Last Friday at 9:44 AM

Why do men who are much hotter than her keep falling for Elizabeth?

by Anonymousreply 333Last Friday at 9:47 AM

R332 Would Timmy cheat on Armie and Elizabeth with Nicky tho

by Anonymousreply 334Last Friday at 9:48 AM

I'm sure they're all down for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 335Last Friday at 9:49 AM

R333 I think Nicki is very cute but LBH if this was a tv show he would only get cast as the best friend, at best.

by Anonymousreply 336Last Friday at 9:55 AM

How many very attractive single guys to you know who hangs out with a married bff and his family all the time? I want to see more pictures of this Nicky dude to see if he has a girlfriend with him on these fun social occasions with the Hammers.

by Anonymousreply 337Last Friday at 9:56 AM

[quote]Okay but do we already know if Nick's gay or straight?

there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy horatio

by Anonymousreply 338Last Friday at 9:57 AM

He doesn't want a girlfriend. Ms hammer has used her instagram story on MULTIPLE occasions to ask random internet women to DM Nicky. Armie has done the same at least once.

by Anonymousreply 339Last Friday at 10:02 AM

Here's Nick's IG. Looks like he's very close to the Hammers... like a gay uncle to their chirrun.

by Anonymousreply 340Last Friday at 10:03 AM

Cute little drunkards.

by Anonymousreply 341Last Friday at 10:25 AM

R341 They're adorable in this. I like how Armie is so used to holding Timmy that he does it even when they're not posing for a picture.

by Anonymousreply 342Last Friday at 10:45 AM

Wow. I've never followed Armie that close, other than appreciating what a gorgeous man he is every once in a while but I had never seen him so excited. I was actually a fan during The Man From Uncle so I'm a aware there was a Cavill/Hammer fandom and all but I never saw Armie as genuinely happy and literally unable to stop touching his co-star as he is with Timmy. I'm sure they're a bit tipsy too but still. I'm glad they have each other. They're two big kids when together tbh.

by Anonymousreply 343Last Friday at 11:59 AM

CUT TO ARMIE FURIOUSLY BACKTRACKING ABOUT CASEY AFFLECK

by Anonymousreply 344Last Friday at 12:43 PM

Someone got threatened.

by Anonymousreply 345Last Friday at 12:45 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG too funny

[quote]In the Nov. 20 THR profile, [bold]Hammer, 35, [/bold]called out the Manchester by the Sea star for his alleged sexual harassment of two female crewmembers on the set of I'm Still Here in 2010.

by Anonymousreply 346Last Friday at 12:45 PM

lol once again, I wish he hadn't spoken. But I'm sure his apology has a lot more to do with his award season campaign rather than actually wanting to bring this up again.

by Anonymousreply 347Last Friday at 12:48 PM

What he needs to apologize for is defending Nate Parker.

by Anonymousreply 348Last Friday at 12:53 PM

I'm pretty sure Affleck's legal team have been in touch or else I'm sure he wouldn't be making any apologies.

by Anonymousreply 349Last Friday at 12:54 PM

Yeah. I think so too. Otherwise why bring this up again? And I agree with R348 if he wanted to apologize about things, it should have been for minimizing Parker's atrocious crime.

by Anonymousreply 350Last Friday at 12:59 PM

Armie shouldn't apologize. The truth is the truth. Casey Affleck is a pervert; not much better than that fat ugly ass Harvey Weinstein. In this age of #metoo, hopefully Casey's career will get dragged and ended very soon as well. Being awarded an Oscar was a travesty. Armie has shit to apologize for. Fuck Casey Affleck's nasty, and nasty looking, ass!

by Anonymousreply 351Last Friday at 3:17 PM

The batshit insane people who have created 24 Sam Heughan Is Gay and Closeted threads have come over to this one. They think Armie is gay and deeply closeted but eager to come out, hence all the posts about him not liking his kid or looking uncomfortable with his wife.

Prancing Pony at its finest. I don't know why DL pretends it will put a stop to this sort of activity because it never does.

by Anonymousreply 352Last Friday at 5:18 PM

r352 for the win...

by Anonymousreply 353Last Friday at 5:21 PM

The fantasy PP talk is just what it is, fantasy. It's harmless discourse. I find it funny and entertaining. None of this is making mainstream gossip news, so, just grin and bear it.

by Anonymousreply 354Last Friday at 5:24 PM

Seriously wtf

I saw this and I thought, for a split sec, Caitlyn is getting fat...

by Anonymousreply 355Last Friday at 5:51 PM

Whoa, r355, it's uncanny. WTF indeed.

by Anonymousreply 356Last Friday at 10:21 PM

R354 I respectfully disagree. It gets in the way of any REAL credible gossip — some people even speculate it’s a diversionary tactic encouraged by PR or other insiders as a means of deflection or “false fag ops”. Fine, have your fantasy slash fic (?) bean-flicking fest but label it as such.

by Anonymousreply 357Last Friday at 10:40 PM

R352 put a stop to it? You think this is the NYTimes? Don't be asinine we are on the DL and this what it's for.

If on GAY website the thought that people might speculate about someone's sexuality makes you go beserk then this is not the place for you. Get it over it or leave.

by Anonymousreply 358Last Saturday at 12:37 AM

Love delusional fans who fetishize straight actors & create vast conspiracies about their secret gayness to cover up the fact that they actually just want to fuck straight guys

by Anonymousreply 359Last Saturday at 12:47 AM

And..............Here on the DL we want to fuck most if not all the actors/models or whatever we talk about. What's your problem?

by Anonymousreply 360Last Saturday at 12:57 AM

YES R355, I completely agree! I noticed a resemblance but thought I was just being nasty because I dislike Mrs Hammer so intensely. Shit Armie, you could have anyone and you chose this basic bitch - wtf indeed.

by Anonymousreply 361Last Saturday at 1:09 AM

She looks cute here at least

But in the other dress above she definitely looks like a trans who is trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 362Last Saturday at 2:38 AM

So when is she going to announce her pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 363Last Saturday at 2:41 AM

R362 no, she doesn't. She looks like a middle-aged woman married to the guy you will like to screw but never will

by Anonymousreply 364Last Saturday at 2:46 AM

Yes quite strange she hasn’t done so already. She’s so embarrassed to have Irish twins. She goes to Episcopalian mass and everything.

by Anonymousreply 365Last Saturday at 2:50 AM

He's so bland

by Anonymousreply 366Last Saturday at 2:58 AM

Yeah R366. That's why you are here, because he's sooo bland.............

by Anonymousreply 367Last Saturday at 3:00 AM

Women refuse to accept this, but only the super young, nubile chicks can really pull off the long, thick, styled hair look. On older women it really does give that appearance of being high maintenance and trying too hard.

She would look so much better and fresher with shorter hair (and with a side part rather than middle, does she not have any gay male friends?), and I don't mean Kate Gosselin Frau length, but collarbone length.

by Anonymousreply 368Last Saturday at 3:03 AM

does she not have any gay male friends?

We are horrible people. She doesn't need us, and she knows it

by Anonymousreply 369Last Saturday at 3:07 AM

Yeah I think if friend Nicki was really gay, he would stop her from making all these horrible fashion mistakes.

Of course Nicki may know this and be deliberately holding it back.

by Anonymousreply 370Last Saturday at 3:32 AM

Anyone think it is not a coincidence that THR misstated his age and chose a photo of him looking fat?

by Anonymousreply 371Last Saturday at 3:34 AM

The Golden Globes and SAG award nominations are next week. I would think if Armie gets nominated in both he is guaranteed an Oscar nomination. If nominated in one of them, he still has a good chance. If he is not nominated in either, I fear he will be disappointed on Oscar nomination morning.

by Anonymousreply 372Last Saturday at 7:56 AM

It's funny how much attention she gets here. She is only doing her job being the wife of a straight actor who is so brave to play a gay role. She is as basic as he is. Basic lanky man with no ass.

by Anonymousreply 373Last Saturday at 9:49 AM

R373 Those two thirsty bitches are going to be so crushed when the Oscar nominations are announced. "I tongued a fucking twink for nothing, babe!!"

by Anonymousreply 374Last Saturday at 9:52 AM

The best thing for Armie would be to be snubbed by SAG and HFPA. If he gets nominated for both and is snubbed for an Oscar, he will be devastated.

by Anonymousreply 375Last Saturday at 9:54 AM

Looking good for Armie

by Anonymousreply 376Last Saturday at 12:33 PM

R372, yup, that's how it works. I personally thinks his performance does warrant nominations in all three, GG, SAG and Oscar, but I think he may win just one of those: GG.. Armie is the kind of pretty boy actor that GGs would like to honor.

by Anonymousreply 377Last Saturday at 1:55 PM

Mrs Hammer, Rodarte is NOT your friend

by Anonymousreply 378Last Sunday at 11:49 AM

The frilly dresses really don't suit her because she's not facially feminine, which there's nothing wrong with. She's the textbook definition of "handsome woman." And her features are only going to get harder-looking as she ages.

I have no idea if she is a good actress or not, but if she dyed her hair back to its natural dark color, put in blue contacts and worked out a lot, she'd be absolutely physically perfect to play Wonder Woman. I'm serious. She has the right height and everything.

by Anonymousreply 379Last Sunday at 12:17 PM

Elizabeth is an attractive woman in her mid-30s. She needs to dress like it. Cut some of the hair, go darker, and where clothes that better flatter her body and age.

by Anonymousreply 380Last Sunday at 1:01 PM

This is not a good maternity dress, she looks like a tube of Aquafresh.

by Anonymousreply 381Last Sunday at 1:03 PM

This is not a nice dress, period. It wouldn't suit anyone; it doesn't even suit the model in the photo

by Anonymousreply 382Last Sunday at 4:18 PM

Her taste in clothes in fucking awful.

by Anonymousreply 383Last Sunday at 5:28 PM

Let's name of Elizabeth's husband Armie Hammer's thread. We occasionally do talk about him but she's way more fascinating esp her clothes.

by Anonymousreply 384Last Sunday at 6:45 PM

So, I tend to agree that Elizabeth is looking pregnant these days, but then that begs the question: why haven't they announced it? Seriously, this woman documents the minutiae of her life on IG like crazy - why not mention that they've got an Irish twin for Ford on the way? It seems odd. Are we wrong about this, and she's just chubbed up?

by Anonymousreply 385Last Sunday at 8:40 PM

She's an older woman who may not be that far along yet. Most women in these situations don't tell until they are into their late second trimester.

by Anonymousreply 386Last Sunday at 9:10 PM

Why is that R386 ? I thought that complications and miscarriages were feared mostly during the first trimester.

by Anonymousreply 387Last Sunday at 11:25 PM

Should Elizabeth chambers get her own thread because she's all we talk about here on ARMIE'S thread. Or does she belong to Armie? How sexist of us.

by Anonymousreply 388Last Monday at 2:15 AM

She’s about five months along with little Chrysler.

by Anonymousreply 389Last Monday at 2:16 AM

This is her hairstylist, he gives ALL his customers the same central part Afghan hound-ears hairstyle

by Anonymousreply 390Last Monday at 2:26 AM

The hairstylist is straight

Well, that explains a lot

by Anonymousreply 391Last Monday at 2:30 AM

Armie liked this on Instagram. Interesting and sweet if you consider his relationship with Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 392Last Monday at 3:51 AM

Armie receives one of CMBYN’s three Golden Globe nominations

by Anonymousreply 393Last Monday at 3:55 AM

Finally an Armie update! Good for him

by Anonymousreply 394Last Monday at 4:57 AM

Very happy for Armie to receive a GG nomination. He needed this for momentum to the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 395Last Monday at 5:15 AM

Well-deserved, he did a fantastic job playing a very subdued character.

by Anonymousreply 396Last Monday at 5:19 AM

Oh god he gave a statement

by Anonymousreply 397Last Monday at 7:46 AM

And he didn't stick his foot in his mouth! Didn't know he's visited Crema for no reason since, though. Or was that for fashion week when he went to see Luca instead of celebrate father's Day with his kids? Maybe he's been several times...

Regardless of stupid speculation, I'm so happy for him to have gotten nominated!! This movie and everyone in it deserves all the accolades!

by Anonymousreply 398Last Monday at 7:57 AM

Hammer wrecked CMBYN in the same way Keanu wrecked My Own Private Idaho. Timothee and River had to do all the heavy lifting because their co-stars are basically incapable.

by Anonymousreply 399Last Monday at 8:02 AM

Fondamentalmente ho messo la mano sul sedere di Armie e ho interpretato il ruolo per lui. Dov'è la mia nomina?

by Anonymousreply 400Last Monday at 8:06 AM

Has Armie made a tweet about it yet?

by Anonymousreply 401Last Monday at 8:06 AM

For a woman why on earth would you trust a straight man to cut your hair?

by Anonymousreply 402Last Monday at 8:15 AM

Love that r399 felt the need to post his anti-Armie trolling in all the CMBYN threads in case anybody missed their lousy opinion the first time

by Anonymousreply 403Last Monday at 8:24 AM

Armie hasn't wrecked anything. Leave Armie alone.

by Anonymousreply 404Last Monday at 8:27 AM

He was really good, I can't imagine anyone else as Oliver anymore.

by Anonymousreply 405Last Monday at 8:46 AM

Timmy and Armie have created a classic.

by Anonymousreply 406Last Monday at 12:22 PM

R212 No there isn't. A24 is not getting three films into Best Picture and Lady Bird and The Florida Project are far more likely.

by Anonymousreply 407Last Monday at 1:24 PM

Time magazine just listed the 10 best films and performances for 2018:

Film - Call Be By Your Name came in at number 6 Performers - Timothy Chalamet came in at number 2 Armie Hammer came in at number 3 (beating Willem Dafoe who is number 4)

So far a very good week for Armie.

by Anonymousreply 408Last Monday at 4:42 PM

Link r408?

by Anonymousreply 409Last Monday at 5:35 PM

So Ellen congratulated Timothée but not Armie...

by Anonymousreply 410Last Monday at 7:32 PM

Armie's not on twitter anymore, that's why he's not thanked there

by Anonymousreply 411Last Monday at 7:42 PM

She could have still written his name though, or hashtagged him?

by Anonymousreply 412Last Monday at 9:11 PM

Here's the Time link, r409:

[quote]In Call Me by Your Name, Hammer’s Oliver is the casual American summer visitor who throws Timothée Chalamet’s Elio for a loop. Lanky and confident, with a Pepsodent smile, he’s part rakish paramour, part free-spirited escape artist. Yet Hammer signals Oliver’s veiled vulnerability beautifully. Even though he’s older and presumably wiser than Elio, you suspect that of the two, he’s the one who will end up suffering more for love. You never catch him brooding, but that doesn’t mean he’s not hurting.

by Anonymousreply 413Last Monday at 9:38 PM

R412 What would be the point if he wouldn't see it? She said when they were on her show that she texted him after seeing the film so she must have his number, she probably texted to congratulate.

by Anonymousreply 414Last Monday at 9:40 PM

What I posted at r413 was for the top ten performances of the year... best films of the year at the link below:

by Anonymousreply 415Last Monday at 9:41 PM

Armie has now been nominated for an Australian Academy Award.

by Anonymousreply 41621 hours ago

Oh no

Luca is making a movie with Jennifer Lawrence and Armie will probably be asked to costar

Poor Mrs Hammer

by Anonymousreply 41720 hours ago

R417

by Anonymousreply 41818 hours ago

R417, if Armie does end up in the Jennifer Lawrence movie, between her and Dakota Johnson (who looked thirsty as fuck in those pics with Armie from a month or two ago) poor Elizabeth is going to be pulling her hair out soon from stress, like birds rend their feathers. Look out for lots of IG posts in which she claims to 'love' them while secretly plotting their demise. Wearing increasingly shorter and tighter dresses, of course.

by Anonymousreply 41913 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!